Palmen Motors

Kenosha, Wisconsin 53142
Palmen Motors Info

edpax
7/23/2016

"Salesman was extremely helpful."

Mourice was extremely friendly , helpful and courteous and went above and beyond to ensure that i would end up with the car i wanted, at the price i could afford

Mourice Maserati, Teddy Hendrix

someguy1213
3/08/2016

"Great Salesmen bad service department"

I bought a 2005 Dodge Ram 3500. The salesman was great, but the truck has some issues. I was told everything passed their inspection. However, an hour into the drive home I heard the breaks making a loud, grinding sound. My local diesel mechanic said the breaks were grinding the pistons and he did not feel safe letting drive off the lot. I understand when you buy used repairs are bound to happen, but I was told everything passed inspection. There were other minor issues and the total for repairs was over $2500. I would not buy a used vehicle here unless you are a mechanic and know a ton about cars/trucks

ray

Happy Mom
5/07/2015

"Go to Palmen - Kenosha!"

We drove from Chicago because they found the car WE wanted, not because they wanted to sell something to us. They LISTENED to us. Nice folks, easy going, not pushy, found what we wanted and quick, easy transaction. We will go back to Palmen from now on. Not far and totally worth the drive. Thanks to all...

Peter Christy, Brian Ambrogio

Christine101
12/22/2014

"Excellent! "

I definitely would come back again because of the great service. Freddy was very helpful! Great outcome! I appreciate everything you help me with. Loved everything about the experience. A huge thank you.

kacastillo
10/07/2014

"Great Customer Service!"

Rodrigo "Freddy" Escalona went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable with my used car purchase from Palmen. He was patient and understanding while I test drove a few cars (in the rain) and even drove us to the Racine store to look at a vehicle. He made sure to take care of every last detail that my husband and I had concerns about, before and after purchasing. He spent the whole day with us. I am very happy I went to Palmen. I love my new car.

mike.sciarra.9
9/17/2014

"Palmen Motors Exceeds The Challenge!"

Does anyone remember what good old fashion "customer service" is these days? I can tell you for a fact Palmen Motors in Kenosha, WI sure does. I walked into the dealership with a challenge, trade in my high mileage vechicle. get the Jeep I wanted and the payments I had to have. Enter "Freddy" Sales Rep extraordinaire, Freddy was an information machine, he knew everything about the vechicles, all the models, all the options what more could I ask for. He helped me to get the most money for my trade as well as not having to settle for a lesser vechicle. Freddy made this car buying experience actually "Fun", He was an advocate for me the customer. So happy with the entire process A-Z. Thank you Freddy you earned my business hands down.

LeahR9
8/20/2014

"Do not buy at Palmen. Group Fail."

Advice: Don't buy from Palmen. However, if you want to get the real experience of a stereotypical used dealership like you see on TV- this is the place. They will sell vehicles with known problems like check engine lights and sell you warranties that don't apply to you and your vehicle. On our test drive the check engine light came on. I told them I could not buy a vehicle with a check engine light on. They said they would repair the issue and let me know of the status. I received a confirmation email the following day saying the issue had been resolved. They told me they would warranty any work they do on the vehicle "as good faith". Right before I started the paperwork process Pete told me they WOULD NOT warranty the fix that was promised to me by another manager. I bluntly told Pete "It's not my reputation on the line." Once I had literally signed all loan paper work; changed and paid for my insurance for the new vehicle; and had my plate physically transferred to the new vehicle, I was sat back down to be informed the check engine light came back on BEFORE I had even signed the papers. They then sent me home in my OLD car which was no longer insured and with the plates that were already physically transferred to my new vehicle. When I came back the next day, the sales men were rude when I had asked for my sales rep. When I asked about the status of my vehicle, they told me this Pete had taken it to the GMC Palmen, up the road on HWY 50, to have it repaired as that dealership had the correct diagnostic tools and actually knew before performing tests that the issue was "known problem" by GM. After the repair, he drove it to Milwaukee to see if he could get the check engine light back on. Instead of the check engine light coming on, he gave me a ding in my hood and two chips in my windshield. As far as the warranties: one out the two warranties they sold me is partially identical to the other one and the rest doesn't apply to me due to the condition in which they sold me my vehicle (per the fine print). I brought this up to a manger and he try to pull the old sales trick to "make you see the positive side" of the ordeal. They even said Pete shouldn't work with customers. To end this 3 month, overdue review: After I shared this experience with others, I heard they had the same kind of experience with buying their vehicle at Palmen. If you're into gambling- go to Palmen and buy a vehicle. If you walk out of there with a "positive" experience either you are one of the lucky ones and should try Vegas or you haven't discovered what has been hidden from you. I will assume the latter. I would rate Palmen no stars on Google but Google has the one star as "Hated it" and that sums up my first car buying experience.

Multiple Sales Reps

LAWRENCEHOLLEN
6/17/2014

"Five star service from Brian Ambrogio!!!!"

I have bought multiple new cars through the years. Brian made me feel at ease and like I was dealing with a friend instead of a salesman. I had an issue with paint on the hood of my new Chrysler 200 and Brian understood my concern and made sure I got a new hood from Chrysler and made sure I had a loaner while it was being taken care of. From start to finish, Brian showed nothing but top notch customer service. I will go back to Palmen for my next vehicle because of my experience with Brian Ambrogio.

Brian Ambrogio

Mrs. Lewis
5/06/2014

"My new home"

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at palmen. Our sales guy Rick was courtesy and very patient. If you are looking for a warm and friendly environment then palmen motors is it.

Rick

kristen4065
4/30/2014

"Great car buying experience!"

Brian was caring, fair, and honest in his sale. We had three previous horrible experiences at dealerships, and walked out. We LOVE our Dodge Journey! We will need another car in the future and will probably go back to Brian at Palmen. We will be recommending Palmen and Brian to family and friends! Way to go Brian! Thanks for a wonderful car buying experience. David and Kristen Karmas

Brian Ambrogio