Palmen Motors

Kenosha, Wisconsin 53142
Palmen Motors Info

Byhalia51
9/06/2016

"Taking the midnight train from Mississippi for a great car!"

Recently, my beloved '98 Honda Accord finally hit the point of not running and worth fixing anymore at 336,000. Needless to say I was saddened and not looking forward to replacing her. I wanted to keep with a Honda Accord and I had tried looking around the Memphis area where I live but not really finding anything that moved me to want to buy it. I then did a Car Guru search nationwide and found a 2015 Honda Accord EX-L from Palmen Motors in Kenosha. Not sure why I was taken with this car, especially since Kenosha was so far away, but I was determined to check this car out. After expressing interest in the car, I was very impressed with the way Caroline Hennessey of Palmen followed up with me and communicated. So last week, I took an Amtrak train direct into Chicago, a metro train to Kenosha, and a short Uber ride over to the dealership to meet with Dave Knudson a sales rep who was expecting me and quickly made me feel at ease. Initially, when I arrived at the dealership with all my luggage from the long train ride through the night, I was met by manager Mr. Don Smith who welcomed me and thanked me for coming up. Between Don and Dave, me being scared to buy a car for the first time in 18 years evaporated. After my test drive, I knew of course I wanted to buy the car and Dave, Don and Chris in finance went to bat for me as far as financing. What they did for me was something I will always thank them for, and I can honestly say I know now why I was drawn to this dealership from the many others I investigated/researched. They made it easy for me to buy the car I wanted and I am most happy with her. Still cant get rid of my old '98 model just yet, but I guess I will let go soon. Palmen Motors is a first class business in my book and I will gladly take the train again through the middle of the night to buy a car from them.

Dave Knudson, Caroline Hennessey, Don Smith, Chris in finance

Amy
9/03/2016

"Sold me an after market flood vehicle and did not disclose"

It seems I was sold a flooded vehicle without being informed and paying full market value!!! I just found out late last night that my special edition Fiat (purchased pre-owned 2yrs ago with low miles from Frank) has mechanical and wiring problems due to corrosion (explains why the drivers side door handle loosened and snapped off!!). As it i still too early to contact Palmen, I am praying that this isn't going to be an uphill battle to rectify.

Frank Chiappetta

tommy50
8/06/2016

"friendly,professional and they catered to our needs"

Needing a new vehicle, we went to Palmens to see what we could do financially to purchase a new truck. As soon as we we walked through the door we were greeted by Pam one of the sales associates. We explained to her what we were looking for and wanted to see how we stood as far as finances went. We liked Pam right away because not only was she extremely professional, she made us comfortable because she was a very down to earth and personable. She took our information, had someone in finances look into options for us. And before we knew it we were the proud owners of a new truck. They all made this investment for us a very smooth process. My father is a Chrysler retiree, this is the 4th vehicle we have purchased from Palmens. As a side note, the 40 2litre bottles of soda we got with our new truck was a pretty good perk too!

pam,tony,Chris.

Beast owner
7/27/2016

"Supreme sales staff even better service staff"

Larry in sales goes out of his Way to make sure you are happy and consider all needs before buying a vehicle. And he makes sure you know when to come in for your first service appointment

Larry, Steve in service

edpax
7/23/2016

"Salesman was extremely helpful."

Mourice was extremely friendly , helpful and courteous and went above and beyond to ensure that i would end up with the car i wanted, at the price i could afford

Mourice Maserati, Teddy Hendrix

someguy1213
3/08/2016

"Great Salesmen bad service department"

I bought a 2005 Dodge Ram 3500. The salesman was great, but the truck has some issues. I was told everything passed their inspection. However, an hour into the drive home I heard the breaks making a loud, grinding sound. My local diesel mechanic said the breaks were grinding the pistons and he did not feel safe letting drive off the lot. I understand when you buy used repairs are bound to happen, but I was told everything passed inspection. There were other minor issues and the total for repairs was over $2500. I would not buy a used vehicle here unless you are a mechanic and know a ton about cars/trucks

ray

Happy Mom
5/07/2015

"Go to Palmen - Kenosha!"

We drove from Chicago because they found the car WE wanted, not because they wanted to sell something to us. They LISTENED to us. Nice folks, easy going, not pushy, found what we wanted and quick, easy transaction. We will go back to Palmen from now on. Not far and totally worth the drive. Thanks to all...

Peter Christy
Brian Ambrogio

Christine101
12/22/2014

"Excellent! "

I definitely would come back again because of the great service. Freddy was very helpful! Great outcome! I appreciate everything you help me with. Loved everything about the experience. A huge thank you.

kacastillo
10/07/2014

"Great Customer Service!"

Rodrigo "Freddy" Escalona went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable with my used car purchase from Palmen. He was patient and understanding while I test drove a few cars (in the rain) and even drove us to the Racine store to look at a vehicle. He made sure to take care of every last detail that my husband and I had concerns about, before and after purchasing. He spent the whole day with us. I am very happy I went to Palmen. I love my new car.

mike.sciarra.9
9/17/2014

"Palmen Motors Exceeds The Challenge!"

Does anyone remember what good old fashion "customer service" is these days? I can tell you for a fact Palmen Motors in Kenosha, WI sure does. I walked into the dealership with a challenge, trade in my high mileage vechicle. get the Jeep I wanted and the payments I had to have. Enter "Freddy" Sales Rep extraordinaire, Freddy was an information machine, he knew everything about the vechicles, all the models, all the options what more could I ask for. He helped me to get the most money for my trade as well as not having to settle for a lesser vechicle. Freddy made this car buying experience actually "Fun", He was an advocate for me the customer. So happy with the entire process A-Z. Thank you Freddy you earned my business hands down.