Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Paul Dallner

July 26, 2017

"Awesome customer service!!"

- Jra0225

I took my Escape in first thing in the morning to have a minor repair done same day. Came back at the end of the day to pick it up. It wasn't ready, but John Mount was very apologetic. Offered for me to leave it overnight or bring it back the next day, Then, he left to bring it around to me (I chose to bring it back the next day). He asked for me to give him a minute, and very quickly, returned the car to me from the service bay with the minor repair completed by him! Totally unexpected! I was very surprised and pleased with his commitment to excellent customer service. Highly recommend Palmetto Ford and John to anyone seeking a favorable service experience.

John Mount

July 11, 2017

"Great Service, Great Product"

- ChasCoyote

From start to finish Andrew was professional and friendly, answered all my questions and offered information about things I didn't ask. Unlike other dealerships I visited in this process, at no time did I feel pressured or forced into a decision. Nice Job!

Andrew Samela
Mike Kalinowski

July 06, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 Edge from Palmetto Ford"

- michael seklecki

From start to finish, my overall buying experience was un stressful. It all started in the internet with Regina, she was professional, courteous and quick with her responses. Mike was absolutely a delight to work with , he was very knowledgeable, professional, courteous and answering my questions and concerns in a timely manner. Mike Kalinowski was very knowledgeable and did a great job explaining the finances to my wife and I. Overall I would highly recommend anyone to make their purchase from Palmetto Ford. Mike

Mike Brasseur