Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Brad King

Paul Dallner, Sales, Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Paul Dallner

July 11, 2017

"Great Service, Great Product"

- ChasCoyote

From start to finish Andrew was professional and friendly, answered all my questions and offered information about things I didn't ask. Unlike other dealerships I visited in this process, at no time did I feel pressured or forced into a decision. Nice Job!

Andrew Samela

July 06, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 Edge from Palmetto Ford"

- michael seklecki

From start to finish, my overall buying experience was un stressful. It all started in the internet with Regina, she was professional, courteous and quick with her responses. Mike was absolutely a delight to work with , he was very knowledgeable, professional, courteous and answering my questions and concerns in a timely manner. Mike Kalinowski was very knowledgeable and did a great job explaining the finances to my wife and I. Overall I would highly recommend anyone to make their purchase from Palmetto Ford. Mike

Mike Brasseur
Other Employees : Regina Sharpe, Mike Kalinowski

July 01, 2017

"Didn't have what I wanted but found it for me!"

- B Herzog

I researched two types of trucks told the sales representative what I was looking for and what I wanted to test drive. Had both types of truck readily on hand and had a good test drive and explanation of everything available on both trucks. The dealer did not have an F250 like I wanted but Kalvin located two in SC and we read the options both offered. I bought the truck on Monday and picked it up on Thursday. It was satisfying experience all around. Also I talked the Dan about the internet page. When I was researching the the types o trucks, the engine size on the top of the page did not match the description of the same engine further down on the page. Dan said that they were looking into why this happened. My other concern was if the description of the engin was incorrect what else was incorrect about the truck.

Kelvin Ruffin