Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Gary French

Brad King, Sales, Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Brad King

April 27, 2017

"Great car shopping experience"

- Ernest Lewis Johnson

Brad, was very understanding of what type of car I was looking for. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I wanted and went over each aspect of the car in easy to understand language. I felt he did such a good job I brought my good friend in a few days later to meet Brad and maybe sell him a car.

April 27, 2017

"Bought new Ford Escape"

- ewbasham

I was in the market for a new vehicle. Anthony "Tony" Barron and the Palmetto Ford Lincoln Team found me the right vehicle at the price that I could afford. I will refer all my friends and family to Tony Barron and Palmetto Ford Lincoln Team for their automotive needs. You did a great job Palmetto, as always.

April 25, 2017

"TRUSTWORTHY"

- VanDan

My wife and I recently purchased a 2017 Ford Escape Titanium from Palmetto Ford Lincoln of Charleston, SC. With the very able assistance of Gary French and his team of professionals the overall experience was pleasant and expedient. This is my first experience with Palmetto and it certainly will not be my last!

• No Hassle Price Quotes