Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Paul Dallner

June 29, 2017

"Hard to get Truck"

- Rich Rossi

Land and Paul at Palmetto Ford did a great job getting me a hard to find truck. Their service and attention to detail was spot on. Was a great group of people to deal with.

Paul Dallner
Lane Arnold

June 28, 2017

"Excellent as always, "

- dave0720

I'm 63 years old and can't remember after all the vehicle purchases over the years a better or easier experience. The salesman was excellent!! No pressure, got exactly what we wanted at the price and options requested. The timing was also excellent, within an hour or so, we were complete and drove away with a smile on our faces. Very please with the whole experience, will tell everyone I know how great and happy we are.

Brad King
Mike Kalinowski

June 27, 2017

"Smooth and easy!"

- Joanna Hoenshell

Kelvin Ruffin met me at the door with a smile and a handshake, and it only got better from there. He told me that he was going to get the best possible deal for me and he did. I have never had a smoother, easier car buying transaction than the one I had with Kelvin. He went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and fully informed all the way through.

Mike Brasseur