Palmetto57 Nissan

Palmetto57 Nissan

Call
Palmetto57 Nissan Info
About Palmetto57 Nissan

Even online we are a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Need genuine Nissan parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? we can do that. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Palmetto57 Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Service Cafe
FabianBruz
10/19/2014

"Very Good Experience"

Sales person was very pleasant and helpful, clear on the questions that I had for him. He offer me a fair price for the vehicle.

Gustavo Navarrete

lydia de jesus
10/15/2014

"In just one visit "

Usually I visit a few dealers looking for the best price, and deal. Well this is the first time that in my first visit I made my mind and had the total deal done and satisfied! I want to thank Mr. Larry Diaz that made my day in all the senses. thanks for helping me and giving me all I wanted for the purchase. Awesome.....

LARRY DIAZ. THE BEST!

yaniurkys30
10/14/2014

"the best!"

Fantastic! Nuestra experiencia fue todo un éxito, todas las personas se ese lugar, hacen muy bien su trabajo, y el auto ni hablar es una belleza, gracias.

Elainerey
10/11/2014

"Buen carro, magnificent precio, excelente deal!!!"

Todo los papeles en menos de 2 horas y un servicio excelente de parte de Leo y Brenda. El personal trabaja contigo para ofrecerte lo mejor. Recomiendo Este dealer Palmetto Nissan con los ojos cerrados.

Finance Brenda and Sales TeofiloCampusano

AdrianLegal
10/10/2014

"Sean was great"

I had a great experiance and I got the deal I wanted with no hassle. Moreover, they were able to give me the lease that I wanted and even threw in some extras such as free tinted windows and gas. Amazing experience overall.

Joe Bond
10/04/2014

"amazing"

From the moment I walked in the experience was above and beyond. Bernardo helped make the transition very fast and easy. When I went to finance I told them what payments I needed to be around and they were able to help and I was completely satisfied. My soon to be wife and I are very pleased to own a Nissan mainly for the comfort, safety, and reliability. All in all we will be sending more of our friends and family to palmetto 57 Nissan.

Nilda Alonso
10/02/2014

"Palmetto57 Nissan's worst employees to deal with"

Worst experience at Palmetto57 Nissan. Would not recommend to anyone nor would we buy anything else from them. When you go in and want to buy a car, they offer you the world, but once you leave with your new car they don't care who you are anymore. We bought three (3) cars from them on the same day and now I've been trying to speak to someone regarding a refund they owe us and no one seems to know anything or they just don't pick up the phone. I've left numerous telephone and cellphone voice messages for Larry Diaz, Maggie Diaz, Mariana, Brandy Herndon and no one has had the courtesy to call me back. I would really like to know if the owner/president Mr. Roger Tovar knows how his employees conduct themselves

Maggie Diaz, Brandy Herndon, Larry Diaz

ftrillas
9/29/2014

"A Great Experience"

During the purchase of my 2 altimas the above mentioned team work very hard and were very professional and customer service oriented. This experience was one of the best ever. Thank you 57th Palmetto Nissan.

Iksplodiva
8/28/2014

"The worst experience ever! They ruined my credit!!!"

On 12/22/2013 my dad wanted to purchase a car to find out his credit was not good to do so. The financial officer at Palmetto 57 Nissan asked if I could be a co-signer, I said I could, but he then asked my dad for a big down payment and supposedly was going to use his credit. They asked for my personal/social information “just in case”. I asked the person taking my information NOT to run my credit without my authorization, to please let me know when they were about to do so. A few minutes later, the financial officer printed out my credit report and I almost passed out. They didn’t let me know! And he said, your credit is not good, you don’t have a car in your credit report. That’s something I could have answered without them having to run my credit! My dad drove off with the car that day after giving a big down payment. A few days later, they requested my dad to come back and pay the rest IN CASH! These people are definitely crooks. My credit score dropped 70 points because of this inquiry so I checked my credit report and find out that they not only ran it once from their office but twice. the second time they did with another company on 12/27/2013. They have the worst costumer service, all they want is to screw you over!

Palmetto57 Nissan responded to this review

September 01, 2014

My name is Larry Jackson and I'm the General Manager here at Palmetto57 Nissan. I'm sorry to hear about your challenging experience and am here to help. Please call me at 305-626-2620 to discuss your concerns. We work hard every day to provide 100% customer satisfaction. I hope we can resolve this issue for you and I look forward to your phone call. Thanks, Larry

furthermore
8/23/2014

"The experience was great very professional at what they do. "

If you are serious about purchasing a vehicle they are willing and ready to help you make it happen. Just make sure you are not hasty about it because patience is what they have. Try them, I guarantee you'll be leaving there with your choice of vehicle. I made a successful purchase with the help of sales person Jonathan Alegria.

Reviews of Bernardo Manduley