Palmetto57 Nissan

Bernardo Manduley

Carman Jean Jacques, Finance Manager, Palmetto57 Nissan

Carman Jean Jacques

January 10, 2017

"Great service by salesperson Efren Aguila. "

- Liaengel

I recommend Palmetto 57 Nissan Dealer and especially salesperson Efren Aguila for excellent service. Other employees we worked with, where very polite and helpful. We would recommend it to our friends ans family.

October 17, 2016

"Factory Recall Service"

- marilynalves

I have been buying all my cars at Palmetto 57 Nissan since 2002 and I've had only great experiences from Fernando in Sales as well as from Enrique and Francisco in Service. I have recommended Palmetto 57 Nissan to many friends and they are just as pleased as I am. Great Job Palmetto Nissan 57 !!

September 03, 2016

"The best service from luis paganini he is the best"

- Oscartata

I recommended Palmeto Nissan is a good place to buy a car excellent service I loved I came back any time and the adviser ENRIQUE and Francisco good manager

• Full Service Cafe