Palmetto57 Nissan

16725 NW 57th Ave,
Miami, Florida 33055
Palmetto57 Nissan Info
About Palmetto57 Nissan

Even online we are a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Need genuine Nissan parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? we can do that. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Palmetto57 Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Service Cafe
Heber_P
4/06/2016

"A perfect Tuesday afternoon !!!"

Everything went flawless. I really liked the manner in which the salesman approached to us, the way he engaged with us, at some point we felt like we where family talking about cars.

Marcos Granado

April 07, 2016

Thank you for this fantastic review! Family is just what you are and we are very happy that you feel that way. That is what we value and we make every effort to make our customers feel that way. We look forward to seeing you again! Larry Jackson - General Manager - ljackson@palmetto57.com

francois87
4/01/2016

"great experience."

The experience was great from beginning to end. The gentleman, i believe his name was alain, that entered me into the system was courteous and attentive to every need, question, and request. He made sure I left the premises a happy customer.

alain

April 07, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that Alain was so attentive and courteous during your visit to our dealership. One of our top priorities is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Larry Jackson - General Manager - ljackson@palmetto57.com

Caleb
3/12/2016

"Excelent"

Yours personalized attention to satisfy my need in buying my first car so thank you very much, Nissan Palmetto 57 the best place for that.

Sales, Javier Valladares

March 14, 2016

It was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience, Caleb. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're glad that our team provided you with an attentive and personalized customer service. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Larry Jackson - General Manager - ljackson@palmetto57.com

Rawjah
3/09/2016

"Excellent treatment"

Palmetto57 has a culture of great customer service, whether in sales or in service. They are always concerned about time and about quality of service.

March 10, 2016

We are committed to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Palmetto57 Nissan, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Larry Jackson - General Manager - ljackson@palmetto57.com

Marialys
2/29/2016

"Awesome Customer Service! "

José "Pepe" was our sales representative and he helped us throughout the entire process of buying our car. He was extremely amicable and knowledgable of all aspects of our new chosen vehicle. He was extremely helpful when it came to helping us find a good rate and bank where we would get approved. I would definitely recommend friends and family to come to Palmetto Nissan and I'll be referring them to Pepe! My daughter is already thinking about changing her vehicle to a newer Nissan. We were very impressed with the personable attitude and can do personality. Thank you Pepe and thank you Palmetto Nissan!

March 18, 2016

All of us at Palmetto57 Nissan congratulate you on your new vehicle and appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Pepe is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, professionalism and great personality make him an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to seeing you again! Larry Jackson - General Manager - ljackson@palmetto57.com

Jrdguez72
2/26/2016

"The best"

The service was 100 % great, i would send all my friends there. Omg i am so happy with my new car. It has everithing i was looking for.

Marcos Granado

March 18, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. Thank you for your recommendation and if there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Take care. Larry Jackson - General Manager - ljackson@palmetto57.com

BIGGMIKE305
2/23/2016

"Friendly, fast and great service."

The service was great. Mr. Anderson Lopez took care of everything I needed done on my vehicle and fast. Would recommend any of my family and friends to him and dealer. Great service once again.

February 24, 2016

Thank you for sharing your great feedback! I am glad to hear that Anderson took care of everything you needed done on your vehicle and fast during your visit. Thank you for your recommendation and it was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Best Regards, Larry Jackson - General Manager - ljackson@palmetto57

robertsd2004
2/16/2016

"Best car buying experience in 26 years of car buying "

Salesman (Bernardo) was friendly, knowledgeable and made me feel welcome. Finance manager (Jorge) helped us find the right lender and great interest rate for our financing. We couldn't be happier with our buying experience and outcome.

Jorge Castello

February 24, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is delightful to hear that Bernardo and Jorge were very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable and made you feel welcome during your visit. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best Regards, Larry Jackson - General Manager - ljackson@palmetto57.co

raul_rivero1
2/15/2016

"Great Service"

Alain was great at informing me of my options as well as taking care of all my vehicles service needs. He was on top of all the services performed to make sure I was satisfied with the service. Very highly recommended as an asset to Palmetto 57 Nissan.

Alain

February 24, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I am happy to hear that Alain was great and informative during your visit. I will be sure to share your feedback with Alain. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Best Regards, Larry Jackson - General Manager - ljackson@palmetto57

Jon7798
1/30/2016

"Palmetto 57 Nissan is #1 in for sales and service."

The service at Palmetto 57 Nissan was fast, the quality of the service was excellent, and the staff was outstanding. It has been two years since I purchased my Nissan Rogue, and the quality from sales to service has not diminished in any way. That is a first class organization.

Carl in Service Dept.