Palmetto57 Nissan

16725 NW 57th Ave,
Miami, Florida 33055
Palmetto57 Nissan Info
About Palmetto57 Nissan

Even online we are a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Need genuine Nissan parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? we can do that. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Palmetto57 Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Service Cafe
kj1969
5/27/2015

"My forth Nissan wouldn't go any were else"

Vasco Parks made each upgrade a great experience. He's very patient and understanding to what I wanted and needed. He called a few days later each time to make sure that I was happy with my new car and to see if all expectations were met. I'm a very happy customer.

May 28, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this terrific feedback and for your continued patronage! Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and it's a pleasure to hear we've succeeded. We're elated to learn that Vasco is always able to accommodate your needs. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best regards, Larry Jackson - General Manager - ljackson@palmetto57.com

Rogue
5/16/2015

"Excelent sales person....A+"

I bougth my Nissan Rogue 2015 in Palmetto 57 Nissan,and Fernando was very pleasant and helpfull..make me feel very confident and secure with the experience...He was like a old friend and very experienced...

May 18, 2015

Thanks so much for the nice review! I am happy to hear that the time spent with Fernando was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. Congratulations on your new 2015 Nissan Rogue! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives.  Best regards, Larry Jackson - General Manager - ljackson@palmetto57.com

CarlosZ
5/07/2015

"THANK YOU GABRIEL GRACIANO"

I bought my first car in Palmetto 57 Nissan, Gabriel was very pleasant and helpful. He offer me a fair price and the vehicle that I was looking. Carman took his time till he found the best deal for me with the bank. Larry just made the deal better.. he gave me a better version of the car that i was looking for and he match the price with the other one. Thank you again Palmetto57 Nissan for made my first car shopping the best experience

GABRIEL GRACIANO

May 08, 2015

Carlos, thanks for writing this great review and congratulations on your new car! It's delightful to know that Gabriel, Carman and Larry made your car-buying experience the best. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to them. We appreciate your business and if you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Best regards, Larry Jackson - General Manager - ljackson@palmetto57.com

belvederska
3/11/2015

"Find another Nissan dealership"

Very disappointing sales experience. The sales person never negotiated the price with me. Just took me to the financial manager after a two hour wait in the show room. The financial manager never discussed the terms of the financing with me. Just pulled the paperwork for me to sign. I had an approval from a bank. He got the financing thru Nissan with a higher interest rate. Tried to upsell with different extended services plans and misinformed me about the warranty. The car that I bought has a 5 year, 60K miles bumper to bumper warranty. He told me its 3 years, 36K miles. Forced me to buy the Gap insurance. Worst new car buying experience ever.

Mery
12/19/2014

"Don't Buy From Here "

First of All the only reason I'm leaving 1 star is because I couldn't leave a review with out giving a star. WARNING Stay Away from this facility..... They are nice to you just to sell but after that good luck. FALSE Advertisement about Customer Satisfaction and Money Back Warranty. I bought a 2014 Altima and a couple of months later it has been Hell with this car. Car has so many issues, I have been to the dealer 7 times and every time there's new issues with the car. Overall I'm exhausted with the back and forth and The problems with car are still happening. Extremely disappointed with the way that This Dealer and Nissan handle things.

FabianBruz
10/19/2014

"Very Good Experience"

Sales person was very pleasant and helpful, clear on the questions that I had for him. He offer me a fair price for the vehicle.

Gustavo Navarrete

lydia de jesus
10/15/2014

"In just one visit "

Usually I visit a few dealers looking for the best price, and deal. Well this is the first time that in my first visit I made my mind and had the total deal done and satisfied! I want to thank Mr. Larry Diaz that made my day in all the senses. thanks for helping me and giving me all I wanted for the purchase. Awesome.....

LARRY DIAZ. THE BEST!

yaniurkys30
10/14/2014

"the best!"

Fantastic! Nuestra experiencia fue todo un éxito, todas las personas se ese lugar, hacen muy bien su trabajo, y el auto ni hablar es una belleza, gracias.

Elainerey
10/11/2014

"Buen carro, magnificent precio, excelente deal!!!"

Todo los papeles en menos de 2 horas y un servicio excelente de parte de Leo y Brenda. El personal trabaja contigo para ofrecerte lo mejor. Recomiendo Este dealer Palmetto Nissan con los ojos cerrados.

Finance Brenda and Sales TeofiloCampusano

AdrianLegal
10/10/2014

"Sean was great"

I had a great experiance and I got the deal I wanted with no hassle. Moreover, they were able to give me the lease that I wanted and even threw in some extras such as free tinted windows and gas. Amazing experience overall.

Reviews of Vasco Parkes