Palmetto57 Nissan

16725 NW 57th Ave,
Miami, Florida 33055
Palmetto57 Nissan Info
About Palmetto57 Nissan

Even online we are a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Need genuine Nissan parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? we can do that. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Palmetto57 Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Service Cafe
belvederska
3/11/2015

"Find another Nissan dealership"

Very disappointing sales experience. The sales person never negotiated the price with me. Just took me to the financial manager after a two hour wait in the show room. The financial manager never discussed the terms of the financing with me. Just pulled the paperwork for me to sign. I had an approval from a bank. He got the financing thru Nissan with a higher interest rate. Tried to upsell with different extended services plans and misinformed me about the warranty. The car that I bought has a 5 year, 60K miles bumper to bumper warranty. He told me its 3 years, 36K miles. Forced me to buy the Gap insurance. Worst new car buying experience ever.

Mery
12/19/2014

"Don't Buy From Here "

First of All the only reason I'm leaving 1 star is because I couldn't leave a review with out giving a star. WARNING Stay Away from this facility..... They are nice to you just to sell but after that good luck. FALSE Advertisement about Customer Satisfaction and Money Back Warranty. I bought a 2014 Altima and a couple of months later it has been Hell with this car. Car has so many issues, I have been to the dealer 7 times and every time there's new issues with the car. Overall I'm exhausted with the back and forth and The problems with car are still happening. Extremely disappointed with the way that This Dealer and Nissan handle things.

FabianBruz
10/19/2014

"Very Good Experience"

Sales person was very pleasant and helpful, clear on the questions that I had for him. He offer me a fair price for the vehicle.

Gustavo Navarrete

lydia de jesus
10/15/2014

"In just one visit "

Usually I visit a few dealers looking for the best price, and deal. Well this is the first time that in my first visit I made my mind and had the total deal done and satisfied! I want to thank Mr. Larry Diaz that made my day in all the senses. thanks for helping me and giving me all I wanted for the purchase. Awesome.....

LARRY DIAZ. THE BEST!

yaniurkys30
10/14/2014

"the best!"

Fantastic! Nuestra experiencia fue todo un éxito, todas las personas se ese lugar, hacen muy bien su trabajo, y el auto ni hablar es una belleza, gracias.

Elainerey
10/11/2014

"Buen carro, magnificent precio, excelente deal!!!"

Todo los papeles en menos de 2 horas y un servicio excelente de parte de Leo y Brenda. El personal trabaja contigo para ofrecerte lo mejor. Recomiendo Este dealer Palmetto Nissan con los ojos cerrados.

Finance Brenda and Sales TeofiloCampusano

AdrianLegal
10/10/2014

"Sean was great"

I had a great experiance and I got the deal I wanted with no hassle. Moreover, they were able to give me the lease that I wanted and even threw in some extras such as free tinted windows and gas. Amazing experience overall.

Joe Bond
10/04/2014

"amazing"

From the moment I walked in the experience was above and beyond. Bernardo helped make the transition very fast and easy. When I went to finance I told them what payments I needed to be around and they were able to help and I was completely satisfied. My soon to be wife and I are very pleased to own a Nissan mainly for the comfort, safety, and reliability. All in all we will be sending more of our friends and family to palmetto 57 Nissan.

Nilda Alonso
10/02/2014

"Palmetto57 Nissan's worst employees to deal with"

Worst experience at Palmetto57 Nissan. Would not recommend to anyone nor would we buy anything else from them. When you go in and want to buy a car, they offer you the world, but once you leave with your new car they don't care who you are anymore. We bought three (3) cars from them on the same day and now I've been trying to speak to someone regarding a refund they owe us and no one seems to know anything or they just don't pick up the phone. I've left numerous telephone and cellphone voice messages for Larry Diaz, Maggie Diaz, Mariana, Brandy Herndon and no one has had the courtesy to call me back. I would really like to know if the owner/president Mr. Roger Tovar knows how his employees conduct themselves

Maggie Diaz, Brandy Herndon, Larry Diaz

ftrillas
9/29/2014

"A Great Experience"

During the purchase of my 2 altimas the above mentioned team work very hard and were very professional and customer service oriented. This experience was one of the best ever. Thank you 57th Palmetto Nissan.

Reviews of Bernardo Manduley