Palmetto57 Nissan

Service Manager

February 13, 2017

"Fast, great service. "

- Jl Nel

I used to hate going to stealerships, but with the coupons, the nice service advisors, the genuine Nissan parts, the factory trained Mechanics. I now enjoy going to one. Even after my Warranty expired I still come to Palmetto57. Their prices and customer service are hard to beat. Anderson Lopez is my go too guy. I had an issue with my car and the parts needed which would have been over a grand were replaced at no charge. I'm 5 min. from another Nissan dealership, but I feel very at ease at this location versus the other. Keep up the good work guy's. Also let's get the cafeteria back! I miss the cafe con leche. Nelson

January 31, 2017

"The Worst Experience I Ever Received From a Dealership "

- Tony

First of, I had to wait almost 25 minutes before anybody notice that I wanted to purchase a car. I had to approach the service desk and asked do you have any salesmen working today, because everybody looked like they were on break. Next, the sales manager went to a room and brought out a few salesmen to assist me. This guy Jose Ramirez happened to be the worst car salesmen ever. The guy has a big attitude and over talks the customer and makes the customer feels uncomfortable and his sales manager is no better. Sales manager Diego was determine not to give me the best deal; even-though, I had a internet price from the dealership. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to my worst enemy. Very poor service!

January 10, 2017

"Great service by salesperson Efren Aguila. "

- Liaengel

I recommend Palmetto 57 Nissan Dealer and especially salesperson Efren Aguila for excellent service. Other employees we worked with, where very polite and helpful. We would recommend it to our friends ans family.

• Full Service Cafe