Paragon Acura

Melvin Salcedo

March 22, 2017

"Acura MDX 2017"

- Maciej W.

thanks to Thomas and sales manager Murat we were able to purchase 2 mdx's 2017 with Advance+entertainment package for my friend and myself. it was pleasure to deal with all. very helpful and professional. we definitely be back to get another one in 3 years.

March 19, 2017

"" The Prince of Paragon""

- Wayne and Ann Ruggiere

We have purchased and leased Acura's for over 12 years. Our lease was up on our RDX. Our prior Acura Dealer had dropped the ball too many times. My wife contacted Paragon and we were extremely fortunate to get Thomas. Professional, courteous, timely...........could not have been better. He leased us a MDX and went above and beyond in getting us the best deal with top self service. A+++, Five Stars.

March 19, 2017

"TLX Purchase - March 2017"

- Anton Schmitt

Thomas Ng was the sales rep who sold me the car. I had already test drove the TLX at another dealership and I had already done my internet search on TLXs for sale in my area. My interest in the car, once I narrowed down the search to the TLX, was the color and price. Paragon vehicles seem to be very competitively priced and they had a good selection of vehicles. So, I drove an hour to get to Paragon. Thomas moved me through the sales process as quickly as he could. He even drove me to the bank to secure the funds needed to buy the car!! I actually expected to have to come back another day to conclude the sale. But Thomas made it all happen in one afternoon. In all, I was there 3 hours from start to finish. The only reason it was that long was that the car was buried by snow and other cars and it took Thomas almost an hour to get the car out to be inspected. Thomas was very attentive, polite and respectful throughout the process. I am giving him 5 stars for his excellent customer service. Next time I am buying another Acura, I would definitely look to him again.

2017 Acura MDX