Paramount Kia of Hickory

Floor Manager

January 18, 2017

"Daughter's new Kia"

- spunkydoo

My daughter had asked me to help find a car and I wanted her to go new NOT used. I agreed to look around and Joey was very friendly and very helpful. Took time to make me and my grandson very comfortable..Thank you Joey..

January 12, 2017

"Very good experience "

- cjoy1030

I have been using this dealership since 2009 and always have been treated well. This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Paramont. The employees always remember your face and sometimes even your name.

January 09, 2017

"I love my new Kia"

- Hunter1

I love my new Kia Sorento! I highly recommend my salesman, Anthony Camino, at Paramount Kia of Hickory. He was very helpful! Everyone at Paramount were great to deal with.

Paramount Kia of Hickory, Hickory, NC, 28602