Read Reviews Paramount Kia of Hickory

NaLee LorSales1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Paramount Kia of Hickory

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Paramount Kia of Hickory has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Paramount Kia of Hickory

As one of several North Carolina KIA dealers, we believe when you choose Paramount KIA Hickory you are making the right choice.

Paramount KIA Hickory maintains a commitment to customer service. We strive to provide a large inventory so we can offer you a good choice of cars, trucks or SUVs. We know that saving money matters to you, so we keep our prices low and competitive. In putting our customers first, Paramount KIA Hickory puts service first. We work hard to be your best choice in the Charlotte area!

Located at 1205 South Center St, Hickory, NC, Paramount KIA Hickory is your source for new and used KIA vehicles. Our goal is to make as many NC, Mooresville, Shelby and Morganton customers as satisfied as possible when it comes to selection and low prices. It is through quality service that Paramount KIA Hickory separates itself from KIA dealers throughout North Carolina.

Our Location

8/23/2014 8:33:53 AM

Ethan Serechen
Chris Williams

My Review Of Paramount Kia of Hickory:

This is our third Kia from Paramount. After seeing the Cadenza on the lot on a Sunday, I contacted Ethan online on Monday. I had seen the internet pricing and had a high interest in the vehicle. He answered all my questions and I made an appointment to see the vehicle the next day. He had it washed and sitting in the garage for my wife and I to look at. Ethan explained all the features and benefits of the car and we took a test drive. That's when we were totally sold. The finance process was just as quick and easy with Chris. Being we have had great experiences with Preston in the service department for scheduled maintenance, I knew that we were going to be well taken care of there, also. Absolutely no pressure. Keep up the great work.

Added: 8/25/2014 4:17:30 PM

Thank you for this review. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Ethan, Cris and Preston could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. We love hearing from great customers like yourself that continue to spread all the good things our dealership is doing to take care of its customers and the community. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon.

"Great used car"

jsands5072@gmail.com
8/14/2014 6:34:40 PM

My Review Of Paramount Kia of Hickory:

I bought a car fro the Kia dealership this summer and am very happy with my purchase. Living in Hickory, there are more than 20 dealerships within a two mile stretch so I had a lot of choices. Most places didn't even take the time to ask my name before going into a hard sales pitch. At the Kia dealership, my salesman brought in the general manager to address my concerns and knocked a significant amount off the sticker price to alleviate any concerns I had. The car looks and runs great and I am would recommend Kia of Hickory to anyone!

Added: 8/15/2014 12:08:29 PM

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again please be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Twitter
"Fast and Friendly...that's KIA"

Stacy Cox
8/6/2014 9:08:26 AM

Tim WhitenerTim Whitener

My Review Of Paramount Kia of Hickory:

I apprecaited Tim Whitener and all his hard work. I would recommend him to everyone. I was in and out driving my new car in less than two hours. Other places make you wait and draws it out for days. Everyone was very professional, organized and knowledge... Will be back!!! Thank you PARAMOUNT KIA in Hickory!!!

Added: 8/6/2014 10:51:20 AM

Congratulations on your new car, Stacy! It’s wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose Paramount Kia of Hickory as your dealer. It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. Thanks for the recommendations. Have fun driving your new car!

Best,

"Easy!"

bobbi444
8/2/2014 3:00:38 PM

My Review Of Paramount Kia of Hickory:

Paramount Kia made my first car buying experience AWESOME! Everyone was really friendly and knowledgable. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family. I love my new car! Thanks guys!

Added: 8/6/2014 10:46:43 AM

Bobbi, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was awesome. Thanks for the recommendations!

Best,

Twitter
"Paramount Kia has "Soul"!"

Mary Earley
7/22/2014 11:28:12 AM

Jim MoirJim Moir

My Review Of Paramount Kia of Hickory:

The Paramount Kia Hickory has a friendly professional staff. Jim Moir was very knowledgeable about the many features of the Kia Soul. We were shopping and this was our first stop. After driving the 2014 Kia Soul and everything it has to offer, met every need, wish list, and our price range, We decided to not spend time going anywhere else. Had not intended to have Kia find financing but Daryl found us a rate that was better than the credit union. This was an overall great experience. Great Staff, Great Product, Value Priced. Very happy woth the car and discovering new things every day! We will definately return for our next purchase of a vehicle to Paramont Kia Hickory.

Added: 7/23/2014 11:25:07 AM

Mary, thanks for this great review! Jim and Daryl truly know their stuff. We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous, and they will be glad to hear you were able to perceive that. Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs. Have fun driving your new 2014 Kia Soul!

"AWESOME!"

ashleymspaller
7/19/2014 1:13:52 PM

Added: 7/21/2014 9:00:52 AM

Ashley, thank you for writing such a great review about your first car-buying experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was awesome. We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for the recommendations!

"Amazing!!"

faithng
7/16/2014 11:39:43 AM

Roger HillRoger Hill

My Review Of Paramount Kia of Hickory:

Paramount Kia made buying my first car an amazing experience. Everyone was really knowledgeable and helpful when I had questions. I was given a great deal for basically a brand new car, so I would recommend going to see them any day!

Added: 7/17/2014 3:04:48 PM

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear that your first car-buying experience was an amazing one. Thanks for choosing Paramount Kia of Hickory as your dealer!

Twitter
"A Great Place to Buy a Car"

taryn.hutchison
7/15/2014 10:01:10 AM

Roger HillRoger Hill

My Review Of Paramount Kia of Hickory:

Buying a car can be an emotional experience - what with saying good-bye to a beloved older vehicle and worrying about how much the car payments will be. The team at Paramount Kia helped me through all that. They were professional and worked with me to get the very best financing plan. And I got a beautiful previously-loved car! Now I can drive with peace of mind.

Added: 7/16/2014 12:22:45 PM

Taryn, thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Have fun driving your vehicle, and thanks for choosing Paramount Kia of Hickory as your dealer!

Regards,

"2014 Kia Sorento"

LKE
7/13/2014 6:50:56 PM

Jim MoirJim Moir

My Review Of Paramount Kia of Hickory:

My experience with Paramount Kia was great, This is the second Kia in the last year that I have bought from Paramount, I wouldn't buy anything but a Kia and I wouldn't buy from anybody but Paramount. Out standing dealer. Jim Moir was a great salesman. Grade hIm AAA+++|

Added: 7/14/2014 2:52:17 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences with us. At Paramount Kia of Hickory, providing A+ customer service is our number one goal. It makes me very proud to know that Jim and the rest of our team were able to achieve that goal and helped you find the perfect car. Enjoy your new Sorento! We sincerely look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Before you stop in, check out our Twitter page to find coupons from our service department.

Best Regards,
Dave Estes, Paramount Kia Hickory
destes@paramountauto.com

"2015 Kia Sorento"

2KidsACrump
7/3/2014 9:49:22 AM

Tim WhitenerTim Whitener

My Review Of Paramount Kia of Hickory:

My experience was great. I have now purchased 4 Cars from Kia of Hickory. I was given a great deal for a brand new car. Sales and Staff were very nice.

Added: 7/7/2014 5:46:34 PM

First I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Our sales excellence is always consistent and I’m glad that your experience with us supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we’ll continue to provide great service.

Sincerely,