Paramount Kia of Hickory

Floor Manager

November 26, 2016

"Love my new soul-cindy"

- happy soul day

Justin Roepel was great dealing with in getting our new soul. Very friendly made you feel very comfortable really listen to what you wanted and looking for in the car not trying to get you to buy something you didn't want. My husband really hates dealing with car salesmen but he really enjoyed dealing with Justin first time he actually said he would recommend a salesman to friends. Justin thank you very much for making our purchase very comfortable. Love our Soul .

November 22, 2016

"Very calm experience "

- Yoder2016

From the moment I introduced myself to Tim he made me feel very comfortable and at ease!! Listening to what my wants was and immediately started helping me with my goals! Very thorough with my paperwork and went over the vehicles functions with me! He was very polite and patient and very descriptive! And to beat it all....He was just as excited for me as I was to be purchasing my new Kia !

November 21, 2016

"Paramount Kia of Hickory"

- Deafneck

Tim was awesome! If I ever need another car, I would ask Tim to help me again. He worked with me and helped me with finding a car and getting everything I needed taken care of. The reason I didn't give the 5 star rating was due to the finance guy. He just came off like an arrogant a--hole. He kept telling me that Kia was losing money selling me the car, told me that he wasn't giving anything away for free. I spent over 6 hours at paramount and the last 45 mins dealing with the finance guy was the worst. All in all, I would tell anyone and everyone to buy a car from paramount, with the exception of dealing with the fiance guy I dealt with. After getting this review, Paramount called me and gave me 2 oil changes and 2 car washes to say they were sorry for what I dealt with.

Paramount Kia of Hickory, Hickory, NC, 28602