Paramount Kia of Hickory

1205 S Center St,
Hickory, North Carolina 28602
Paramount Kia of Hickory Info
About Paramount Kia of Hickory

As one of several North Carolina KIA dealers, we believe when you choose Paramount KIA Hickory you are making the right choice. Paramount KIA Hickory maintains a commitment to customer service. We strive to provide a large inventory so we can offer you a good choice of cars, trucks or SUVs. We know that saving money matters to you, so we keep our prices low and competitive. In putting our customers first, Paramount KIA Hickory puts service first. We work hard to be your best choice in the Charlotte area! Located at 1205 South Center St, Hickory, NC, Paramount KIA Hickory is your source for new and used KIA vehicles. Our goal is to make as many NC, Mooresville, Shelby and Morganton customers as satisfied as possible when it comes to selection and low prices. It is through quality service that Paramount KIA Hickory separates itself from KIA dealers throughout North Carolina.

About Paramount Kia of Hickory

Ms. B
2/04/2016

"Satisfied customer"

I was inquiring about another vehicle, however that did not work out. My salesman Dustin Estes continued searching different options and vehicles until he found the vehicle that I wanted. Dustin was professional, determined, and did his job as a salesman to get the vehicle sold. I am pleased with the vehicle and the customer service I received.

Dustin Estes

akjordan19
2/04/2016

"Review "

These guys know their stuff! I was in between an optima or Sportage. They were very patient and helpful with my decision. Very friendly! They made all my wants in a vehicle happen.

itpeach
2/03/2016

"Salesman Tim Whitner"

I worked with Mr. Tim Whitener who was firm and fair and he pays close attention to detail. He is professional in every respect and an asset to the dealership as well as the Kia organization. I recommend him highly and his understanding about every aspect of the dealership as well as the customer's needs.

Tim Whitner

ann@I2
1/29/2016

"My evening at Paramount Kia of Hickory"

I was very pleased with the reception and help I received from Bobbi Williams showing me the cars, giving me information on how each one was set up. The time spent in showing the different style of cars was very helpful in deciding what I wanted. There was no pressure to decide in a hurry. The chance to drive it overnight was wonderful. I ended up with an Optima and the roominess and smooth ride was great too. The credit department and signing to purchase my car made it easy too. I would certainly recommend Paramount Kia of Hickory, NC to anyone. I have already showed the car to family members and they were very impressed with style and drive.

Carguyjason,123
1/26/2016

"Excellent e"

Excellent service. Very nicer people to work with. Answered my questions promptly.I highly recommend Kia of Hickory because of my excellent experience. Great people to work with.

Sandra billops

Johnson
1/21/2016

"Great car at great price !!"

The staff at Paramount helped us search for months to find the perfect car for our daughter. They are a top notch group that have the customer in mind. Chris was awesome. He interacted with our entire family during each visit. Tutti was also very helpful in finding the exact car my daughter was looking for. Highly recommend this group !!

Tutti

kawill
1/20/2016

"I am a Nobody after they got my money"

I purchased a used Lincoln Town Car from Paramount a few months ago. They gave me one key for the car. I asked them to contact the former owner of the car and have him to bring the other keys and the door code in to the dealership. They told me that they would pay for a new key and have a technician to get the code for me at another Dealership. I went to a Ford dealership to have this done and when the service manager called them to arrange for the payment they avoided me when I called them. The dealership that I went to for the service wouldn't do it without payment from Paramount first and Paramount never has done anything they said they would. I went to WalMart and had a key made myself but I still have no door code so my keyless entry is useless. THEY TOLD ME A LIE and this cost them at least 3 sales over the next few weeks.

gblake
1/17/2016

"Good Saleman and Good Service Dept."

I have 4 cars from Paramount Kia of Hickory. The cars ran good and we did not have any problems with them. The Service Dept. has been doing a goo job on my 4 cars .I would rate them them a 10.

January 19, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review! We can't tell you enough how much your customer loyalty means to us. We are very happy that we've had the opportunity to service you over the last years and we look forward for more! We truly thank you again and we'll see you again soon! Best regards, Dave Estes | destes@paramountauto.com

gwejen
1/11/2016

"New Year New Car!"

Went right to the stock # of the car I viewed online. Test drove it and with in 1 hour we were on our way. Christian and all the folks at Paramount Kia were knowledgeable and courteous. Will return when it is time to buy another Kia. (this one is my second one in 13 1/2 years!) Hassle Free and EASY! :)

January 12, 2016

Thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that Christian could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and enjoy your new car! Like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! All the best, Dave Estes | destes@paramountauto.com

MDaws
1/11/2016

""Extremely pleased!!!""

WE LOVE OUR NEW CAR!!! Both of my parents have health issues that make it hard for them to get in/out of a car. Our previous vehicle was a Jeep Liberty and believe it or not my SOUL is alot easier for them to get in/out of. It has more leg room & my father no longer complains about being bounced around. Carlton Garris, my salesman, was very helpful. He didn't push me into buying a car I didn't need (like my previous sales experience at another dealership). He helped with setting up all the "gadgets" in the car that I had no earthly idea how to set up. The gas mileage is great. I have "NO COMPLAINTS" whatsoever. My parents are also very pleased with our choice. Thank you, everyone at Paramount KIA for helping me make their life easier!

Holly

January 12, 2016

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Carlton was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. All the best, Dave Estes | destes@paramountauto.com

Reviews of Bobbi Williams