Paretti Mazda

Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Paretti Mazda
Paretti Mazda Info

"Great experience"

I was in the need to purchase a new vehicle due to an accident that totaled my car. Looking for cars is never an experience I enjoy doing but from the beginning dealing with Sarah Nelson through the internet made the process easy. She took a lot of time finding the car I wanted and set up a time for me to come in for a test drive. The car I wanted was a floor model so she made sure it was outside and ready for me before I arrived. Tim Brown took over the sales process once I came into the dealership and again was very informative and helpful and made the process less stressful than it normally is. The only negative comment I can make is that I had told them the highest percentage rate I would pay for financing and when I walked into the accounting office his offer was much higher. I told them I wasn't sure why I was sitting in the office at that time wasting my time and his since I had already told Sales what I could afford. He then worked with me and even though it wasn't as low as Nissan was going to give me I took the offer because I liked the Mazda CX5 better and also because Tim and Sarah did such a good job in the sales process. Overall I am very satisfied with Paretti Mazda.

Sarah Nelson and Tim Brown

"Easy Friendly Shopping Without being pressured"

Mr. Sal Fernandez was our sales person. He was a pleasure to work with after meeting him he was very helpful in every way. He only showed us the cars that we describe we where looking for he worked with us to make sure we had all the features we where looking for in a car. He was very friendly and easy to work with. I never felt pressured in any way. In all of my past experiances in purchasing a car i always hated the haggling over price and options. In this case i told Mr. Sal what i wanted to spend and he got me there and there was no going back and forth with the finance department. Over all the experiance was very easy going and i will make sure to recommend the dealership and Mr. Sal Fernandez to friends and family for there future car buying needs.

Sal Fernandez

"Glad I Gave Mazda a Chance"

I drove in with a 2004 Mazda 3 and drove out with a 2014 Maxda CX-5. I had been searching for a slightly larger car and had checked a bunch of dealerships along Veterans in Metairie when I finally pulled into the Mazda dealership. Boy am I glad I did! The bang for buck and the customer service/sales force attitude and friendliness made this such a great experience! Recommended for everyone that gets nervous at the thought of buying a car.

Joe Escalante

"Sales consultant"

John was great to work with! He addressed all my questions and concerns. He found me a car that went above and beyond my expectations!

John stall

"Excellent Sales Staff"

John and Carlos are the best! Easiest purchase of a car ever! We had a couple of issues with the navigation and John and Carlos have gone out of their way to get these issues resolved.

John Stall / Carlos

"When I walked onto the lot, I was greeted in a friendly..."

When I walked onto the lot, I was greeted in a friendly and non-abrasive way that made me feel very comfortable. Without trying to sell rapidly, Sal was patient and informative and worked diligently to get me the best deal.

Sal Fernandez

"There was a very welcoming atmosphere when I first walked..."

There was a very welcoming atmosphere when I first walked in. Mr. Fernandez approached me and allowed me to lead the conversation. He was very informative, especially to someone as myself with no prior experience with Mazda. Overall, very happy with my purchase and look forward to doing business with Paretti Mazda in the future.

Salvador Fernandez

"we had planned on visiting a few dealerships that day. ..."

we had planned on visiting a few dealerships that day. we decided to stop at paretti, first. we were very pleased with the attention and knowledge we experienced. were straightforward and we didn't have to play games. I wanted to purchase my car there, because I knew we would be treated well. mr. lyle was friendly and very helpful. I would tell anyone to try out that dealership.

troy j lyle

"I bought a Jaguar from Carlos Ebanks and Sal Fernandez..."

I bought a Jaguar from Carlos Ebanks and Sal Fernandez two years ago. The service I received from them was over-the-top great. I recently bought another Jaguar from Carlos and Sal and the experience was just as great. They are knowledgeable, service oriented, honest, and go the extra mile to make buying a car a pleasant and non-time consuming experience. I highly recommend Paretti Jaguar because of Carlos and Sal and when it is time for another car, I will give them a call. Stacy Brown

Carlos Ebanks and Sal Fernandez

"The entire staff from owner to sales people to service..."

The entire staff from owner to sales people to service personnel are caring, personable, friendly and informative. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great buying or service experience.

Christina Brandon