Park Ford

Park Ford
Park Ford Info

Klaben Ford Lincoln

Kenny Ross Ford South

"Park Ford experience was outstanding!"

I recently had my first experience at Park Ford and I could not have had a better experience. Every employee was helpful especially Glenn Griffith. He was the sales rep that worked with me. He answered all my questions honestly and completely, leaving nothing out. He offered me all the assistance I needed, and was very genuine in doing so. I highly recommend him and Park Ford to anyone looking for a new car.

Glenn Griffith

"I rated Park Ford, and more importantly Glenn Griffith,..."

I rated Park Ford, and more importantly Glenn Griffith, all 5s because I experienced GREAT service! Glenn was friendly, respectful, and answered all my questions. More importantly, neither Glenn, nor the manager, Dominic, pressured me into making the purchase. It took me overnight to think about the purchase, and both Glenn and Dominic were respectful of my desire to wait. I think that was the deal breaker for me. It was a hassle-free purchase. When I arrived the next morning, the car was ready to go!!! It took only an hour to complete all the paper work and drive off the lot! ONE hour!!! You can't beat that! I wholeheartedly recommend the friendly folks at Park Ford. If you are in the market for a car, I encourage you to go see Glenn Griffith at Park Ford!!!

Glenn Griffith

"They made me feel comfortable and showed me any vehicle I..."

They made me feel comfortable and showed me any vehicle I wanted to see. The did not pressure me to buy and let me know the options i could think about. I live 50 minutes away from them and will be back to purchase a car when I figure things out.

Joe Kohler

"I first purchased a vehicle from Park Ford in 2007. The..."

I first purchased a vehicle from Park Ford in 2007. The salesman was wonderful and the whole process was quick and easy. I never felt pressured and he took the time to answer any questions I had no matter how small. I recently relocated to Atlanta, GA and when I was ready to purchase again I checked with my local dealerships and none of them could compare with the pricing and service I received at Park Ford. So I called Park Ford and purchased another new vehicle from them and they delivered it all the way to Georgia for me! I got a better deal and better customer service from halfway across the country! I just can't say enough about this dealership and my salesman.

Joe Kohler