Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• Parts Boutique
1,552 Dealership Reviews
Jo Hamil

"Fun Experience"

Buying a new car has never been a pleasure, but David Parks made this one a fun and pleasurable time spent making my decision. No presure for me to hurry and make up my mind. Thanks David!

Queenmum67

"Very caring."

Gabriel showed me options I never knew I had. He made the new car experience very comfortable and I felt he was showing me what would work best for my situation. I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

Surendra
2/05/2016

"Awesome experience buying 2016 NXt"

We purchased our car with Gabriel on Feb 1st 2016. It was a quick and very smooth transaction. Gabriel did everything possible to make sure he was working towards our needs and trying to get the transaction done in our favor. He was very honest in what was not possible. My wife went to dealership to sign the paperwork and Gabriel ensured that everything was in place even before she reached there. The entire transaction was done in less than 30 minutes. Well the best was still to come. Since my wife went alone, she could not drive her car and new car back, so Gabriel with one of his colleagues drove the new car to our home, walking every details with my wife and even setting up his phone to work with Bluetooth. Long story short, Gabriel went out of his way to make this car buying experience great. I would highly recommend working with him if you are looking for a Lexus. Thank you Gabriel. Surendra.

PMitch

"Zane needs more stars!"

Let me start by saying I did not buy a car from Lexus simply because I liked another car better, however if I could clone Zane and place him in every dealership I would! He was extremely professional and sincerely focused on our needs. He is the true definition of customer centric and I would definitely recommend him and Park Place for your next purchase!

Glenn123
2/02/2016

"New RX"

Greg Ebenholtz was knowledgeable and patient with us through the process. Great deal on a great car from a great dealership. Thanks to all the people at Park Place for making this purchase a positive experience! Glenn Tucker

FRed Kratz
2/01/2016

"Exceptional Service!!!"

Truly exceptional service, professionalism and knowledge. Greg has always handled our needs with care and epitomizes the best in what Lexus has to offer. I can't think of any other automobile or dealership we would ever want to work with. My wife has driven a Lexus for over 20 years and will not drive any other car or SUV...Greg helped me with an IS250 three years ago and recently moved into the GS350 F Sport - just an awesome car to drive. We recently suggested one of our friends to contact Greg and now they are proud owners as well. They can't say enough praises for his service and the overall buying experience.

caviar, champs777
1/28/2016

"Great Purchasing Experience!!!"

Most car purchasing experiences can be quite stressfull. However, Don made our experience a total pleasure. He worked hard and tirelessly to make sure we were happy--and we are!!

Sheila

"Absolute pleasure!"

Don made the entire experience an absolute pleasure. He is a delight tow work with and very customer service oriented. From our initial visit through the selection, purchase, pick up and orientation, he has continued to stay involved taking time to ensure that our experience has been top notch. Kevin Teller worked with us as well to ensure the sales process went as smoothly as possible. Several other member of the management team checked in to be sure we were happy with everything. Such a different experience than any other dealership. We couldn't be more impressed!

Simon

"Excellent experience"

Don was very professional during the whole buying experience. He even came and picked me up since I have already sold my previous vehicle. Would definitely purchase another vehicle from him.

Lu

"Home Delivery"

I had a bit problem to have my wife to drive us to Lexus so we can pick up the car. I knew Lexus always have the best service among all car vendors but I have never thought about Gabriel delivered the new car to my door and I was more than impressed. Gabriel also walked through every detail and function of the car and helped set up blue-tooth, home-link for the garage door opener.

1 - 10 of 1,552 results