Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

1,318 Dealership Reviews
chrissiejoy
6/29/2015

"Awesome, no-pressure experience"

Shopping at Park Place, and with Gabriel in particular, was the best car-buying experience I've ever had. Gabriel was extremely knowledgable about the car we were looking at, even though it's a brand-new model (the NX), and went out of his way to ease all our concerns and thoroughly answer questions, even shuffling floor mats around between the show floor vehicles to help us visualize the size differences! And best of all, once we'd purchased the car, he didn't just disappear and move on to the next sale–he's been in almost daily contact with us to send us updates, answer questions, track down information for us, and just check-in to see how we're liking the car. Can't recommend him highly enough!

Bdelfin
6/27/2015

"Excellent "

Gabriel was a great help from the beginning to the end. He was really precessional and friendly. He listened to what I wanted and needed. He found the perfect car for me!

Spiro13
6/26/2015

"Great Experience!"

This is the second Lexus that I have bought from Daniel in as many months. He is such a joy to work with and be around. Yesterday I leased a Lexus ES 350 with the ultra luxury package with added on wheels and he did everything he could to ensure that I got the best deal possible. When I was purchasing the wheels, he indicated that they might not be ready until Saturday, because they had to order them, but I could bring my car in and have them installed. Later in the evening, he personally brought the Lexus to my house with the wheels installed! He said he had to pull some favors and get them from grapevine in order to make it happen! He was up front and honest about the entire process, which I value almost as much as the actual deal itself. I can now say that my family is a Lexus family and we will be purchasing/leasing all of our new cars from Daniel!

Anushaj
6/25/2015

"Excellent "

Zane was great to work with and made it easy to get my first car! It was smooth sale and would do deal with them again.

Cgreenfield
6/24/2015

"Pleasantly Surprised"

My husband and I were ready to purchase another vehicle, however, we were dreading the idea of going through the sales process. When we arrive at Park Place we were given the freedom to look around and make our initial selection of cars. Then Jerry introduced himself and the rest is history! Jerry was very easy to work with and definitely not pushy. He really listened to our needs and he made the entire process from test driving to financing oddly enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Jerry to anyone that is looking for a great car buying experience.

lojo
6/23/2015

"Amazing time buying a car"

Jerry made my car buying experience a breeze! He was professional and never pushy. He worked hard to get a car that met my budget and needs. I highly recommend Jerry If you are in the market for a car.

Joe
6/23/2015

"Read this if you are about to buy a car.."

Best car buying experience ever. We bought a pre-owned Lexus from this excellent dealership, that had best of the best in everything. When buying a used car trust is everything, and they earned mine for sure. Actually I went for another car at the Grapevine location and they told me they took it to the auction because it did not pass their inspection to be sold to the public ( first impression)...Showed me another one that was available at the Plano dealership, so I went their...Let me begin by saying that this was not a certified car but just a good regular Lexus meaning the dealer can sell it to me ASIS and it is my responsibility to inspect the car. Every dealership says about the 161 point inspection ( ya right, we all know how that goes)these guys actually did it, and a changed my CV boots that was leaking ( which I probably would have never found out ). Now comes the best part...after I took the delivery and headed to Oklahoma and on the way we found that there was a chip on the windshield which was way down and was kinda hard to see..went back to the dealership and the manager Tim Tolson, came out inspected it and immediately offered to REPLACE the windshield..they could have denied it or at the most fix it with filler since I already bought the car..to make things sweeter they offered to do it in Oklahoma and paid for it...came to oklahoma and after a week my wife said the breaks were squeaking...called them again and guess what,THEY OFFERED TO CHANGE IT (again) .. I have not heard of any dealership that has offered to do such things for a used car that was already sold...Go to this place and you will be glad you did..I am a CUSTOMER FOR LIFE..

Park Place Lexus Plano responded to this review

June 24, 2015

Joe, we are so pleased to hear that your visit to Lexus Plano made you a customer for life. We take our pre-owned vehicle inspections seriously, and when we encounter an issue with your vehicle, we aim to address it as soon as possible. We're happy that the small issues you encountered with your vehicle were quickly repaired by the dealership team with no additional cost to you. We look forward to working with you again soon!

ps0615
6/22/2015

"Great Customer Experience"

Great car buying experience. The Park Place Lexus facilities are top notch and the operation is well run, providing a very comfortable customer experience. Most importantly, Zane Sommer, our sales representative, was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, timely, attentive and respectful. Zane made sure we were well informed so we were confident in our decision, and he exhibited customer service and focus not seen in business today. I highly recommend Park Place Lexus and Zane Sommer!

sb1234
6/21/2015

"Brian is amazing!!!"

This is our family's 2nd time purchasing a Lexus from Brian, and he is truly one of the best sales experience manager's at the dealership! His patience, integrity, and enthusiasm makes the experience wonderful and hassle-free. He takes the time to make sure you are completely content with your purchase and goes out of his way to ensure the purchasing process goes smoothly.

Jkarlovetz
6/20/2015

"Fantastic customer service!!"

We had an appointment scheduled with Zane but his appointment before us ran over. We were handed off to Tremayne and love him! We told him the car we wanted then he went out of his way to help us pick the color and got out payments worked out perfectly! There was no haggling or any of the usual dealership painfulness just we need this monthly payment and he said ok. After the purchase we were connected with Sam who explained how my car worked and connected my phone. From the minute we walked in until we drove off the lot it was an amazing experience. We will be back for my husbands car and I highly recommend anybody to go see these guys. They know what they are doing!

1 - 10 of 1,318 results