Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

1,387 Dealership Reviews
lexyrose123
8/27/2015

"amazing "

Purchasing a new car can always be a challenge but not for me. I arrived at Park Place Lexus a few weeks ago, what a smooth wonderful experience thanks to Zane. I now own an amazing vehicle. Thank you

First Lexus purchase
8/27/2015

"First Lexus"

Thank you for making our first purchase and lease with Park Place pleasant and effortless. We appreciate your assistance in making this decision for a new car.

FWhite
8/25/2015

"Park Place Lexus Plano - Don Mitchell - Great experience"

After several months of searching for a new vehicle, I was referred to Don Mitchell with Park Place Lexus Plano. He listened to what I was looking for in a car and more importantly, where I wanted to the monthly payment to be and made it happen. After months of discussions with five or six other local DFW car dealerships, I was weary of the entire process. My experience with Park Place Lexus Plano resulted in me being extremely pleased with the level of service I received and with the car I am now driving.

LauraBeckum
8/24/2015

"Billy at Park Place Lexus Plano is great to buy from"

Billy Clark at Park Place showed us the features of the car in which we were interested. No pressure. He found speedy answers to any question he did not know the immediate answer to. Really refreshing is that Billy also handled our financing and did not "hand us off" for the transaction portion as is usually the case, and he let us know that this is a Park Place standard. Billy worked with us to secure a deal beneficial for both U.S. and the dealership. We'd buy another car from Billy.

DillonS
8/24/2015

"Excellent service - New RC-F and NX-FSport Purchase"

I leased a 2015 RC-F and purchased a 2015 NX-200t FSport from this dealership on the same day. Adam Remington was the sales consultant I interfaced with and was probably one of the top sales consultants I have come across when it comes to automotive dealerships. He was very friendly, honest, and made the process very smooth and respected the product and features I was interested in to make me satisfied, where many other sales consultants in the past have tried pushing their own idea of what I should purchase. I am a young Lexus owner and I often have a problem with sales agents taking me seriously and underestimating my credit and income. Another Lexus dealer in the same area has lost me as a customer due to this. Adam took me seriously and did everything within his power to make me a happy and satisfied customer. I would 100% recommend both Adam Remington and the dealership to others interested in purchasing/servicing a Lexus vehicle.

lhmelton
8/22/2015

"Awesome Dealership"

Greg Ebenholtz was an excellent sales man - no pressure. He explained everything in detail and was very helpful with our questions. We would definitely return to Greg at Park Place Lexus to purchase another car. Park Place is a class act!

ahomewood1
8/20/2015

"Returning customer - Michael Ruscoe is excellent"

I returned to Lexus to upgrade my previous 2013 IS250 to a 2015 IS350 F sport. Michael Ruscoe reached out to me and was extremely informative and flexible. He did not pressure me like most salesman do and made me feel very welcome and valued. He negotiated a fantastic deal for me and the continued high level of customer service will ensure that I take my business to Lexus for the foreseeable future. Great guy, great team, great car!! Highly recommend!!!!!!

usn68
8/19/2015

"Purchased our first Lexus"

We finally made the decision to purchase a luxury car and this dealership was highly recommended. We asked lots of questions, and wanted to be involved with every aspect of the purchase. The sales rep and the entire sales team involved in the process were very professional and dedicated to ensure our every concern was addressed.

GoSooze
8/18/2015

"First time I enjoyed buying a car!"

I dragged my heels as long as possible. Past car purchases made me want to take a bullet. Game playing, secrets, bargaining and haggling, being ignored as a female...all reasons to avoid car shopping entirely. I had NO PROBLEMS working with Adam at PPLexus...when we met, I think my first words were, "I love the car I drive now and I don't want to be here." He dealt with my husband and I equally, found great cars for us to test drive, explained how PPLexus sells cars, and didn't push. When we had questions in the days to follow, he had great answers and worked to find the best Lexus for us, and spent easily 90+ minutes explaining different features before we drove it off the lot. I'd be happy to recommend Adam to anyone. Thanks for everything!

Andree Grasndjean-Levy
8/17/2015

"Personable, courteous and very helpful"

I came into Park place just because I was curious about the 2016 RX 350, ignoring that it was not available yet. It was my good luck to be met by Adam Remington who showed me the 2015 model that I soon acquired. I found Adam to be personable, courteous and very helpful. He made me feel very much at ease, answered all my questions patiently and figured out what was the best deal he could offer me. When the time came to tackle the somewhat sophisticated electronics of the car, he gave me clear and thorough instructions. He has even offered to make himself available for a refresher course, should I need further help! To top it all: the garage door opener system of the Lexux could not be activated with my remote. Adam graciously offered to come all the way to my house to resolve the problem. I am particularly thankful for that, since it would have meant my climbing on a ladder in my garage--which my venerable age and a certain handicap prevent me from ever doing! Adam is very obviously a great asset to Park Place and Lexus!

1 - 10 of 1,387 results