Park Place Lexus Plano

Park Place Lexus Plano
Call
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• FoodWerks Cafe
  • Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique

"Excellent Experience"

We were looking for a new vehicle. Since our son owns a Lexus, he suggested that we consider at least looking at one. He had previously met Don Mitchell, so we met with Don and expressed an interest in the GX460. From that point on, this has become the best vehicle purchasing experience we have ever had. Don is professional, personable, and a pleasure to work with. We did purchase the GX460 and have been very pleased. Don worked with us in getting a reasonable price on our vehicle, which made our purchase possible. Park Place is tops as for as we are concerned.

Sarah Murrell

"Great Price, Great Car"

I am extremely satisfied with my purchase of an IS250 pre-owned. I don't think I have ever had as good an experience buying a used car. The car is in top notch condition and feels like a new vehicle.

"Great dealership!"

This was my first experience with a luxury car dealership, and I must say it will not be the last! I loved Park Place! The employees were fantastic, the atmosphere was welcoming, the decor and general areas were clean and very nice. The sales guys that helped me were top notch, and the finance lady was super helpful. I was extremely impressed, and would happily go back to Park Place Lexus Plano for any of my auto needs.

September 15, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear that the Park Place team made your first visit a wonderful experience, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

"My 5th Lexus"

This is my 5th Lexus ES-3XX, 2 from Sewell Lexus, 3 from Park Place Lexus, and there's a good reason. I have always had excellent sales as well as vehicle maintenance experiences on every vehicle. I also love the free car wash benefit for the life of my car. My current sales person, Brian Safianow, has handled the procurement/delivery of my last 3 vehicles in an absolutely professional, but personally friendly manner. He also stays in touch with me throughout the life of my cars to ensure an overall satisfactory ownership experience. I would not hesitate referring anyone with an interest in a Lexus to Brian.

September 15, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us the great feedback. We are happy to hear that Brian has provided you with the exceptional customer service that Park Place Dealerships aims to provide for all clients, and that this commitment to client care keeps you coming back to our dealership. Thank you for being a loyal customer, and for recommending Brian to others.

"Great experiene from walking in to driving home the car"

I walked into Park Place Lexus and did not know anyone at the dealership. The receptionist introduced me to Don Mitchell. From the beginning, Don was extremely helpful in not only getting me the best price for my new LX570, but he also went out of his way to make the purchase process as easy as possible. Even after we purchased the car, the service continued. They brought the plates to our home and picked up the car to install window tint. I highly recommend Don Mitchell and Park Place Lexus to anyone in the market for brand new Lexus.

September 15, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We are pleased that Don went above and beyond to make the purchase of your LX570 enjoyable and efficient, and that he provided you with the excellent customer service that Park Place Lexus Plano prides itself on. Thank you for recommending us to others, and welcome to the Park Place family.

"Very impressed with Park Place Lexus Plano"

My husband and I are both very impressed with Brian Safianow. He was very nice to work with,and we both ended up getting two brand new cars within a week!

September 15, 2014

We are glad to hear that you and your husband had a pleasant dealership experience with Brian. Enjoy your new vehicles!

"Excellent Experience at Park Place Lexus, Plano"

It was the first time in my life, where I felt completely satisfied with my purchase and had no regrets. I was also pleasantly surprised how quickly my papers were processed and I went home in my new car. I am enjoying my purchase and love stopping by the dealership for a complimentary car wash.

September 15, 2014

Thank you for the positive review. We’re happy to hear that you had an exceptional dealership experience on your visit to Park Place Lexus Plano. If there is anything else you need, don’t hesitate to stop by the dealership.

"Vice President of Operations and Business Development"

Wow! What a true pleasure to work with such a professional and experienced staff. Park Place is a fantastic dealership and we are now customers for life! Great job Park Place.

September 12, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! We’re glad that the service and the staff were both to your liking, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

"EXCELLENT customer service from Rainer Buehlmaier! A+++++"

I highly recommend buying from Rainer. He was the BEST Car Salesperson I have ever dealt with. He was very responsive, honest and very easy to work with (no pressure at all to purchase a car). His customer service was impeccable!!!

September 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional dealership experience for every client, and we’re pleased to hear that Rainer made your visit unlike any other.

"Great Service"

The easiest auto purchase we have ever made. Herb treated us like we are family. Thanks for the service. Look forward to seeing you again.

September 10, 2014

We are so glad to hear that Herb provided you with an outstanding client experience. Welcome to the Park Place family!

Sean McClowry