Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

1,354 Dealership Reviews
lsqualls
8/01/2015

"Exceptional!!"

This was the best new car purchase experience I've ever had! They were extremely professional and worked very hard to get me exactly what I wanted. Extremely fair with my trade-in. I will be a customer for LIFE!

A dixit
8/01/2015

"Stress Free Car Buying"

This is my seond car at Park Place. It's a very stress free enviorment and they take care of you. No pressure selling just look at your needs and recommend what do they think, I will definitely be back. Right now my wife wants to enjoy the new RX.

myoko385
7/30/2015

"Good Sirvice"

I recommend the Park Place LEXUS Plano. I purchased first LEXUS 2004. I enjoy very much and We Idecide this time buy again. Good locaiton/Friendly/Kindness/Clean.

prabhu_shankar
7/30/2015

"Leased a Lexus NX"

The entire experience was wonderful. Never decided on a car this quick. Gabriel was awesome and did not pressure us at all unlike other salesmen we have come across before. His overall knowledge about the car was great. We are extremely satisfied with the car and the customer service offered by both Park Place and Gabriel in particular !!!

charlie p
7/29/2015

"Most awesome salesperson EVER!"

My experience at Park Place Lexus with Greg Ebenholtz was, by far, the best purchase of a new car EVER. He was extremely thorough, knowledgeable, prompt to respond, friendly & "no pressure". It was a very easy process!

S. Daniel

"Best experience ever!"

I've had many car buying experiences and I will say Thanks to Jerry! I'm a Park Place customer for life. I called in route 40 minutes before closing. He answer my list of questions in route to dealership, met me upon arrival and test drove the car of my dreams. Stayed past closing and got everything prepped for a next day finalizing and pick up. Jerry was prompt, professional and most of all very personable. He and Jordan in Technology even went the extra mile, Jerry new I had little children. Took the time (without request) to research/show me out to lock out rear console controls if needed from little hands :). This to me shows, I was not just a sale, I was family. No pressure, just and outstanding buying experience! Without Jerry this day wouldn't have been as exciting as it was!

Jodan in Technology

thomasnmitchell
7/29/2015

"Great experience year after year"

Mark Dresselhuys is the best. Trustworthy, outstanding service, knowledgeable. I'm on car #5 with Mark and Park Place. Omar in service always takes car of us (currently 2 Lexus cars). February I plan to lease a new one.

sid bernstein
7/28/2015

"non existent help from service advisor joaquin alonso "

defective navigation upgrade. service advisor joaquin alonso contacted by phone with message left x4 and had NO response at all. had to use email to bring problem to dealer attention. Dealship not interested in providing any help. told me to take up issue with Lexus corporation. UPDATE: 7/31/2015 spoke with rod moreno who was very apologetic about the above incident. he assured me this was not the way park place lexus deals with customer problems. we basically resolved the issue and i would now feel comfortable going back to dealership. mr. moreno stated that i could call him directly for any problems and gave me the name of his top service advisor. i'm now satisfied with resolution.

joaquin alonso

White Tiger

"The best"

Be happy and happy! Love him! J Mark has helped me on many purchases and is always a pro...he is in it to help his customer

matty83

"Above and Beyond!"

Jerry recently helped me get into the car of my dreams. I didn't know exactly how the financing would work out, but he found a great car, his team got me hooked up with fantastic financing and gave me a MORE than fair amount for my trade. He pulled strings left and right to get me into this car, and I've never had a sales person work this hard for me! I will never shop around at any other dealer again, and Jerry has made me a customer of his for life! ~MRH

1 - 10 of 1,354 results