Park Place Lexus Plano

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Park Place Lexus Plano

Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• Parts Boutique
Lisalou
2/26/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I had a great experience and will definitely buy from Mike McAllister AGAIN! He got me a great price and took time to explain all the fearures of my new RX350. I had a less than positive experience with another associate and mike was able to exceed my expectations with regards to helping me select my vehicle! Oh and did I mention at a Phenominal PRICE! If you want a great deal without the hassle and fumblings of the traditional salesman.....then give Mike a call. Kyle Peterson also helped me and was very concerned about making certain I had a Positive experience. Thanks Mike & Kyle you are both true professionals and are looking out for the Customer.

Chi E.
2/17/2015

"Park Place Sets The Standard"

A few months ago I purchased a new GS 350 from Park Place Lexus in Plano. This was the second Lexus I purchased from Park Place and my experience both times make it clear to me that the entire staff at Park Place understands what it means to provide exceptional service. Don Mitchell and the team were respectful of my time and the purchase process was very efficient. It took me many months of contemplation before I decided to trade my ES 350, and the entire time both Don and Richard Spotts were patient and available to address any questions I had. Not once did they pressure me into a purchase, and they never seemed annoyed that it took me a long time to finally decide to purchase. Once I was ready, we were able to agree on terms without the adversarial process that was, at one time, the norm in the car business. Since the sale, Don's follow up has been exceptional and Sarah Murrell and the service department have been outstanding. It is amazing to me and difficult to conceive that Park Place Lexus sells as many cars as they do, but considering the level of service they provide, it becomes easy to understand. Park Place is great, and folks like Don are the reason why.

Lindsay
2/16/2015

"Great experience "

This was my first Lexus purchase from Park Place. Great experience overall. I definitely recommend Park Place for future purchases. Very quick process from the moment you step in the door until driving off the lot.

dlm
2/14/2015

"Roadside assistance"

I called in to receive Roadside Assistance after my new 2014 IS250 would not start. I thought that because where I was stranded was approximately two miles from the dealership I would be helped within a reasonable amount of time. However after an hour wait they still did not show up to help me and then after calling back in to the dealership, they reported the initial call had been diverted to a national help desk and they had no more information on the call! It took over an hour an a half for them to come 2 miles to help a stranded female customer! As this is the 2nd time I have been stranded by the same car since I purchased it one year ago, I am questioning as to whether or not I made a wise purchase!

n/a

Jordan.cochran
2/01/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Our experience with Park Place was wonderful from the beginning. We decided to visit Park Place after a negative experience at another dealership. Olivia greeted us when we walked in the door and took great care of us through the entire process. We will definitely return for all of our future needs.

LSMFT
1/22/2015

"Rough start, but "

Rough start in the buying process, but smoothed out and purchase made due to the extraordinary attention given by Chris Collins and Mike Ruscoe. Thanks guys.

vicki
1/16/2015

"I 've never spent so much money so fast - Great Experience"

I was a reluctant car shopper, but Jerry Hinson put me at ease. He really listened to what I wanted and my price range. When I met with him he had several cars ready for me to test drive and he was very knowledgeable about each car's features and history. I purchased a great used SUV with low miles. The best part was there was no high pressure and I was in and out I just a few hours. I had researched used cars for over a year and "looked" at a lot of cars offered for sale on various websites. I am really enjoying the car Jerry helped me choose. Mike Lewis in finance was also very helpful and quick. I've never financed so much money in so short a time.

aslat
1/06/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Michael Ruscoe went above and beyond to make buying my wife a car a great experience. I would highly recommend Park Place, and Michael to anyone looking for the kind of excellent customer service that so rarely exists these days.

BobMattoon
1/02/2015

"Thanks for the new car"

Jerry was very helpful and personable. He was new at the time but went out of his way to make sure I had everything I needed. Very low pressure and informative. Someone helped with the paperwork but I don't remember their name,he was also very friendly and helpful. Oh, and Blaze helped with the financing and was very easy to work with.

Shannon
12/19/2014

"An amazing experience"

Tom Peacock was my sales consultant and he did a wonderful job. He made the buying process seamless. He is a very friendly, approachable, respectful, professional sales consultant and I would recommend him to anyone!!

1 - 10 of 1,227 results