Park Place Lexus Plano

Park Place Lexus Plano

Call
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique
Krhodes05
12/08/2014

"The best car buying experience I've ever had..."

I recently purchased a Lexus from Park Place Plano. Being a female and not very experienced in purchasing cars I was a bit nervous. I quickly realized there was no need to be. The salesperson was GREAT. And, the best part, I didn't feel as though I was being sold. He was asking great questions about my lifestyle and overall needs and then got me into the perfect car. He spent a bunch of time reviewing the features and why they were important to me or not. It was actually a FUN experience. I LOVE my car. I would recommend David Parks and Park Place Lexus Plano to anyone who is looking for a car. They have so many different types and options to fit any need. Not only is the car AMAZING but the service is second to none.

December 11, 2014

We’re happy to hear that your experience at Park Place Lexus Plano lived up to our “Experts in Excellence” motto. We strive to provide you with the best in client care to make your dealership experience seamless and enjoyable. We’re glad that David soothed any worries you may have had about your purchase and matched you with the right vehicle. Welcome to the Park Place family!

jerick.catral
12/04/2014

"Very Comfortable and Pleasant First Time Buy"

Park Place Lexus is one of the finest dealerships I have visited and Tom is the most pleasant person I have made a deal with. He has a very genuine demeanor and I appreciate his dedication to making sure that I was satisfied with the deal. There was absolutely zero pressure to make the sale and I cannot imagine a more comfortable first time car-buying experience. The next time I purchase a vehicle or if any friends of mine are looking for a car, I will make sure to recommend Tom as their go-to guy.

MByington
12/04/2014

"Repeat purchase . . ."

I have now bought two (2) cars with Mr. Peacock. He treated me so well the first, and now second, time that I have purchased a vehicle from Park Place Lexus that I will continue to do so in the future (as need arises), as well as recommending him to any friend or acquaintance. Tom makes the whole sales process a breeze. Something that has really set him apart is the relationship that he has established with me, in that we keep up even after the sale. Although I am sure that the entire staff at Park Place Lexus are qualified and friendly individuals, I would highly recommend requesting Tom Peacock.

Jonathan Robbins
11/22/2014

"Best car buying experience EVER."

I have only the highest praise for Park Place. I have owned other luxury brand vehicles in the past and have become accustomed to a high level of care where my vehicle needs were concerned. I have never had a less stressful and more pleasant experience buying a vehicle than I had with Park Place Lexus. Greg and Doug did an outstanding job of making the process enjoyable and the deal was fair. I look forward to many years as a Park Place customer as my business grows and we are able to indulge our vehicular tastes on higher and higher levels. I want to also personally thank you Greg Ebenholz for being patient through the process on our behalf. You are a patient man and a champ!

November 25, 2014

Jonathan, at Park Place Dealerships, the happiness of our clients is our top priority, and we encourage our members to go the extra mile in order to make the car-buying process as efficient and pleasant as possible. We’re pleased that Greg and Doug made your purchase at Park Place Lexus Plano the most enjoyable of all your dealership experiences, and we look forward to doing business with you again.

Muktadir Wali
11/17/2014

"worst service"

They took almost 1 month to fix my car. It had minor damage- bumper scratches and a 3 inches ding on rear trunk door. My insurance co gave me rental for 1 month- Lexus took exactly 29 days to finish the job. They said the parts that they ordered were damaged. But how can that happen twice? And then they ordered Original Equipment Manufacturer's part to replace the bumper. They did not to any complimentary service.... did not buff a little scratch that I requested for them to do. They charge almost triple of what service king would charge. I do not recommend Park place for services. If you want good service, quality work in timely manner you should go somewhere else but park place Lexus service.

Israel

November 25, 2014

Muktadir, as we stated in our private message, we understand that your issue was a Bodywerks repair job, in which your insurance insisted on the use of aftermarket parts that were repeatedly sent to us in damaged condition. This delayed the repair process. Once parts were received, repair was completed within eight days. We'd be more than happy to assist you if you'd still like to provide us with further information on the issue.

RichardT1
11/14/2014

"An Actually Pleasant Car Buying Experience!"

I had been to Sewell Lexus and some other dealerships in trying to find a used car without much luck and my expectation that car shopping at Park Place would be another lengthy process but to my surprise, Tom helped me review vehicles in their system and we went on a couple test drives. I had not expected to get a car that day but Tom had helped me find exactly what I wanted and provided the value I was looking for. I had been thinking I would have to spend a ton of time finding the right car given my prior experience at other dealerships but to my pleasant surprise we got things done that day and Tom was patient as I brought in other people in to get their opinion on the vehicle (pre-owned certified RX) and he stayed very late to help get it all wrapped up that night. I'm writing this review a few weeks after my purchase and I feel still feel confident and have peace of mind about my decision. Thanks Tom!

November 14, 2014

Richard, we appreciate the kind words! We are pleased to hear that you’ve experienced what sets Park Place Dealerships apart from all other luxury car dealers—our commitment to the best client care possible. We aim to give you an efficient and enjoyable experience throughout all aspects of your transaction, and are more than happy to go above and beyond to match you with a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your Certified Pre-Owned RX!

Magicmalone
11/13/2014

"Park place Lexus is the only place I will buy my vehicles ."

Very pleased with my purchase and I would highly recommend Adam Remington . He assisted me in my purchase and he made my experience at the dealership an awesome one . I definitely will ask for him when I'm ready to purchase another vehicle .

Perrya1
11/10/2014

"Good bye BMW, hello Lexus."

I always hold off writing any review until at least 2 weeks, this way I have time get past the new purchase euphoria and actually address the product and customer service. In my case both were outstanding. Don Mitchell has contacted my wife and myself several times to follow up and offer his assistance if needed. Don was a pleasure to do business with and is a major asset to the Park Place experience that should be recognized. You have successfully stolen a loyal BMW customer. Great job Don.

November 14, 2014

We are pleased to hear that you’ve experienced what sets Park Place Dealerships apart from all others—our commitment to exceptional client care. From the dealership to your driveway, we aim to exceed expectations in all aspects of your car ownership process, and we’re happy to hear that Don met this goal.

Mary Nguyen
11/10/2014

"Tremayne is tremendous!!!"

My first time going into the dealership I was not expecting to purchase a car but my sales counsultant Tremayne was exceptional. He went to great measures to help me out and get the results I was looking for. He was very detailed and took his time in explaining everything about my vehicle. Three months later I returned and traded my vehicle in for the sport model! Again Tremayne went above and beyond to help me out! This was my very first experience purchasing a new car and he made it The ultimate experience!! Also my fianance manager Nicole was amazing as well. She was very personable and sincere she made it all more relaxing purchasing my first vehicle. I recommend these two to anyone wanting to purchase a new vehicle. I will definitely be referring my friends and family.

mckarin69
11/06/2014

"Will never buy a car anywhere else!"

A big thank you to park place and their entire professional team. Kevin was so helpful and made our car purchase so easy! I highly recommend him! Nick took care of the financing and it was super fast and painless. We will never go anywhere else to buy a car again!

Reviews of Tom Peacock