Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• Parts Boutique
1,239 Dealership Reviews
tranhaix
4/18/2015

"Great dealership experience with Zane"

I had a great experience at Park Place. The service was friendly and straight-forward. Zane Sommer was very accommodating throughout the entire car buying process. I will definitely buy my next Lexus here with Zane again, and I highly recommend him to my family and friends if they ever need a new car.

mfox101
4/18/2015

"EXCELLENT "

Mr Tom Peacock was great and overall experience was great. I have bought many other vehicles from other dealers and thought i had an ok experience with them...but this was so easy and no pressure whatsover i didnt feel the buying experience "grind". I will definitely buy and recommend from Mr Peacock and Park Place on future vehicles...

RCFchick
4/17/2015

"love my new RCF."

This was my second time to purchase a Lexus through Park Place . I absolutely love my new hot rod and have had so many compliments. Brian Safianow was great!

jjknit2015
4/15/2015

"The Best experience with a new Lease"

My lease was not due to expire until the end of the year. Brian took the time to keep looking at incentives to try and get me out of my lease early and into a new one. He took the time to sit and go over all the options and was very informative in the process. He took the time to show us different color options and we finally found the right one. Not only did Brian make the experience painless, he continually kept us informed of the process of the car arriving when promised. He had everything so organized and put together that the experience was better than shoe shopping. I would highly recommend looking for a car through Brian Safianow!.

ajh
3/31/2015

"A very enjoyable car purchase"

We have been long time service customers at Park Place Lexus Plano, but this was our first car purchase from the dealership. From the minute we met Jerry in the used car lot until we drove off in our new car, we couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience than what Jerry delivered. He was the perfect combination of helpful, respectful, friendly, and courteous. Even though we didn't come to terms after our initial visit with Jerry, he continued to work on our behalf. Two days later he called to let us know our offer was accepted, and we were thrilled to purchase the car from him. Jerry embodies what we look for in a salesperson (trustworthy and honest), and we will continue working with him on any car buying needs in the future.

Barbiedolldiva
3/27/2015

"THE BEST CARE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

This is my 8th brand new Lexus with Park Place Plano, I just got the NX200t and I have to say it might just be my favorite. It is so fun to drive, drives like a sports car AND has the luxury and refinement of a full size SUV. I cannot say enough about the Park Place Plano experience and about Brian Safianow. From the moment you walk into this dealership the first thing you notice is how utterly beautiful it is. All of the staff make you feel and will be quick to tell you it is your dealership not theirs. I have been working with Brian since about 2007 and I believe there is no one better. He always makes me feel like I'm his only client and that anything I want or need is possible. He will stop at nothing to make sure I get what I want and that I'm truly happy and excited each and every time, as though it's my first purchase with him every time. I am Brian's and Park Place Plano's biggest fan and they have me for life. Without a doubt, hands down there is no other dealership or New Car Sales Manager out there that could touch what I'm getting with them. I would highly recommend them and have over and over again to all of my friends and co-workers!!

March 27, 2015

We are truly grateful for your continued support of Park Place Lexus Plano. As you know, we strive to provide the highest level of client care possible, and we are so happy to hear that Brian's expertise and willingness to help have caused you to return time and again to our dealership for your vehicle needs. Thank you so much for recommending us to others, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

shankarmetla
3/26/2015

"Awesome car buying experience at Park Place Lexus with Herb!"

I have purchased 2012 Acura MDX at Park Place Lexus Plano on March 25th 2015. I am very glad to have worked with Herb Simonsen in Pre-owned Car Sales. It was an enjoyable experience from the moment I first met Herb in the Park Place Lexus to when he finally walked-thru all the features of the car and handed over the vehicle keys. It took about 3 hours from start to finish with a trade-in. Herb was very relaxed, quite attentive and always had positive response to my requests for a better deal. I am happy with the discount that he got me for a car which is on the lot for only little over a week and also for the best possible trade-in value. No typical car sales tactics or pressure! It was a refreshing welcome change in car buying experience for the first time. It was a great pleasure doing business with Herb and Park Place Lexus a great place where excellence in customer experience is the driving force. I'd highly recommend Herb and Park Place Lexus for my friends.

michael1027
3/24/2015

"2014 Lexus is350 Fsport"

Daniel assisted me in acquiring a is350 at the beginning of 2014. I had gone to crest cadillac prior to park place and had to deal with their salesmen. Not a fun experience there. Visiting park place was a breath of fresh air and Daniel was great. I've only had a few cars but this was by far the best buying experience I've had. Not only would I recommend this dealership, but I DID recommend an associate who has also purchased a car from them. Daniel provided him with a great experience as well even through he had just moved to the US from out of the country.

March 26, 2015

Thank you so much for recommending us to others. We work hard to make your visit to Park Place Dealerships like no other car-buying experience you've had before, and we are pleased that Daniel met this goal during the recent purchase of your IS350. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Brez
3/19/2015

"Great Experience"

This is our first Lexus – NX200t – and we absolutely LOVE IT! It was a pleasure working with Brian who made the process very easy for my wife and I. This is our first car purchase since 2007. We have been to every dealer in town, had a lot of options and number floating around and were uncertain about what to do. We walked into Park Place Lexus, started working with Brian and began feeling comfortable right away. Brian spent the whole afternoon with us – test driving, reviewing options & explaining financing and in the end we are happy new Lexus customers. They vehicle delivery (inside the heated bay) was a nice touch since it takes soon long the teach these “old dogs” all the new tricks and fun admiralties associated with the car. Again, Brian spent as much time as we required to fully explain everything. I would recommend Brian and Park Place Lexus to anyone.

March 20, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you experienced what sets Park Place Dealerships from all other luxury car dealerships--our commitment to outstanding client care. We strive to make you feel completely comfortable from the moment you contact one of our representatives, and we are pleased that Brian accomplished was able to make the purchase of your NX200t pleasant. Welcome to the Park Place family!

JodiW
3/17/2015

"LOVE LOVE LOVE MY CAR!!"

This is the 3rd Lexus I have owned and each one has gotten better! I recently purchased the IS350C. I had the pleasure of working with Brian Safianow. He was very attentive - literally spent the entire afternoon test driving new and pre-owned vehicles that fit my criteria. And what I really appreciated was that he was concerned about what was in my best interest.....and literally encouraged me toward a less expensive option because it was a better deal and made more sense for me. Then he gave me his cell number and told me if I had questions to call him or text him and we actually finalized some of the details on SUNDAY via phone. He definitely went the extra mile and made me feel important and valued. I would most definitely work with him on my next purchase! Thank you Brian - as I told you after it was said and done, as a single female, a car purchase can be a stressful process and you made it so easy. You rock!

1 - 10 of 1,239 results