Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• Parts Boutique
1,691 Dealership Reviews
AP2016
7/01/2016

"A great experience in buying a new car"

Gabriel was very patient throughout the whole process and explained everything thoroughly leaving little to question. It was a great experience for buying my first new car and he was always available to help and answer any questions that I would have. One quality that stuck out was that Gabriel was great about following up and making sure that we were satisfied with everything and was honest from the start. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that's looking to buy a new car!

July 01, 2016

Hello, Thank you so much for the kind words about Gabriel Delgado! At Park Place Lexus Plano, we strive to create open and honest communication throughout your car ownership experience, and we're pleased that Gabriel made sure you were satisfied with all aspects of your purchase from the outset. We appreciate your recommendation!

tjcornwall
6/30/2016

"Gabriel is the man!!!"

Gabriel is the most down to earth, honest, and punctual sales person! He made the car buying process super easy for me. In and out with the best deal in Dallas on a new 2016 Lexus IS 200T! I couldn't recommend him higher! If you are planning on buying a car, look up Gabriel and you'll be happy with your decision! Thanks again, man!!!

FAISAL IMAM
6/30/2016

"Seamless car buying experience."

Purchased a 2014 ES300h with the help of Sean McClowry who did all the work which left us with the test drive and the signing of the paperwork (and there's a lot of signing). Sean is very knowledgeable, courteous and was attentive to our requirements. Overall a great car buying experience and we are pretty happy with the car itself as well.

Jason
6/29/2016

"Absolutely perfect car-buying experience"

I just bought a new 2016 Lexus RC 350 from Amanda. I HIGHLY recommend working with her, she made it the easiest decision and purchase I have ever made. We were even in a hurry (this was a last minute stop for us) and she was so accommodating to my gf and I and valued our time. The overall experience at Park Place Lexus Plano was so great, the building is just phenomenal. I don't have one negative thing to say about my entire experience thus far and I know that I will be taken care of at Park Place. If you're looking for a car look no further!!

July 01, 2016

Jason, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us of your outstanding experience with Amanda! At Park Place Lexus Plano, we know your time is important, and we work with you to make whatever accommodations necessary to simplify your purchase. Welcome to the Park Place family!

Rita

"Great car-buying experience"

Sean McClowry was great to work and answered all my questions, He was very thorough in his presentation of the features of both the car and the dealership. The much dreaded car-buying experience was as easy and painless as possible. This is my first Lexus and I'm very glad I went to Park Place and got Sean as a salesman.

turbolou

"Absolutely Awesome"

This was my fourth purchase from Robert going back to 2006. He is the best salesman I know and I'm 62 and have been buying cars and SUVs since 1975. Robert is very knowledgeable, honest, and customer focused. He always wishes me well on holidays and my birthday. What is amazing is that time that it takes to pick out a vehicle and sign all the papers has been dramatically reduced by hours. I would not hesitate a second in strongly recommending Robert Gabriel to anyone in the market for a Lexus.

July 01, 2016

Hello, We appreciate your continued loyalty to Park Place Lexus Plano and Robert Gabriel! We believe in fostering a relationship with our clients beyond the initial sale, and truly see you as one of the family. We also know your time is valuable, and want to give you back those hours negotiating and finalizing paperwork that you'd experience at other car dealerships. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Shaeron
6/28/2016

"Absolutely perfect. Everyone was/is so professional."

Jimmy Bryan approached me as I perused the showroom of new Lexus. He helped me settle on my new NX without any strong arm tactics, which would have chased me away. I have needed some service since my purchase and with the luxurious showroom and lounge, it is always a painless wait. I could not be more pleased. I love Park Place!

Bob3436

"Working with Brian"

This was our third time working with Brian & we came from Phoenix because of the confidence that we have in him & the incredible level of integrity & dedication that he brings to his job. His personal level of commitment to serving his customers is outstanding & a throwback to the way business used to be conducted.

Ron14

"Amazing"

We just purchased our 5th car through Brian. His professionalism and exceptional service skills are second to none!! He's been amazing for us and look forward to continuing our long-term relationship with Brian and Park Place.

David Plattner
6/25/2016

"High Quality!"

Had a great experience purchasing my first Lexus from Anish. He was a true professional and made the process smooth and enjoyable. Will definitely be back. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 1,691 results