Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• Parts Boutique
1,665 Dealership Reviews
gueddes
5/29/2016

"Great Car Buying experience"

It was a pleasure doing business with Jerry. There was no pressure from Jerry, he took the time to answer any concerns I had and was very knowledgeable about the cars I was interested. I will definitely seek him out when it comes time to purchase my next car.

hawgone
5/29/2016

"Long Standing Customer"

Joel has been our/my leasing agent for several years. Very knowledgeable, efficient and personable. He has always been friendly and wants complete satisfaction for his customers. Ivan was very thorough in the explanization of the operation of my NX. 😄😄 The service department is excellent also.

Ivan

Dang4357
5/28/2016

"Perfect buying experience"

Chris couldn't have made it an easier buying experience! And the technology department was so convenient for help with any question. They even came over and set up the garage door opener for me. Talk about service!

LoadedRX350
5/27/2016

"Blake is a doll "

Impeccably professional, savvy, and patient, Blake made the entire process from start to finish a total pleasure - that can't be overstated. He gets back with you quickly & does what he says he's going to do. You want a closer. Blake's a closer.

Sajia
5/27/2016

"Amazing Experience"

Just got my Lexus IS200T, Amanda helped us to complete the purchase. She was amazing and helped us to get the right deal. While delivering the car, she walked through different features which were super helpful. She was very friendly and answered all my questions in details. Thank a lot.

Khy2016
5/25/2016

"Most salesman are very knowledgeable of Lexus car. "

Greg Was very helpful! Everytime I call to ask question & he always answer me He try his best to help me. Great placed to buy car!

Kam
5/24/2016

"Great experience! "

Amanda was very helpful when we were looking for our Lexus RX. We were looking for a specific package with a certain color combination that was very hard to find. She was patient and gave clear communication on the status of their inventory. She was also very helpful with showing us differences between the NX and RX. Overall, great experience.

Photon 1
5/23/2016

"Perfect match !!!!!!!"

The Brand (Lexus), the Dealership (Park Place) and the Sales Manager Herb Simonson and his associate Billy Clark were all a perfect match. Because of that I will remain a faithful customer.

Jayasmar7
5/21/2016

"Great experience, Kenny was very helpful!"

Purchased an Es350 and couldn't be happier with the customer service and the car! Kenny Adekoya was very helpful and knowledgable! Highly recommend him for sales!

Jcweaver
5/20/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Never had expectations for a good experience when purchasing a vehicle. Park Place Lexus and Gabriel Delgado has raised the bar for me. The attention to detail in what I wanted and how it fit my budget was perfect. I never had the feeling of being sold, only the feeling of being served! I recommend Gabriel and Park Place Lexus for anyone who is interested in a good car buying experience! Thank you Gabriel!

Park Place Lexus Plano responded to this review

May 23, 2016

Hello, We're happy to hear that you experienced the Park Place Lexus Plano commitment to providing exceptional client care during your recent visit with Mr. Delgado! Our top priority is matching you with a vehicle that fits your needs at a fair price, and we are pleased Mr. Delgado was able to do so for you. Please let us know if there is anything else you may require.

1 - 10 of 1,665 results