Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• Parts Boutique
1,711 Dealership Reviews
John Hammond
7/24/2016

"Sales Manager Zaffar Mahmood is the best."

We sold 3 cars and purchased 2; all in one transaction. Although the transaction was fairly complicated, Zaffar Mahmood walked us through all the details in a very friendly manner. After a very long time, we have come across a person that is trust worthy and cares about the customer service. We will recommend Park Place Lexus and Zaffar Mahmood to everyone. These were our 9th and 10th Lexus vehicles, over the last as 20 years. We are sold on Lexus brand in a big way. Zaffar, keep up the good work.

Zaffar Mahmood

July 25, 2016

Mr. Hammond, We appreciate the kind words regarding Zaffar Mahmood! At Park Place Lexus Plano, our goal is to make your transaction as simple and uncomplicated as possible, no matter the situation. We're pleased that Zaffar's patience and friendliness made the process of purchasing two vehicles and trading in three others enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Rcolina
7/22/2016

"The easiest and best buying experience!"

I have never had such an easy buying experience. Carl was very knowledgable and eliminated the headaches of car buying. I highly recommend Park Place, ask for Carl!

Jimmy
7/21/2016

"Great sale person."

Mr. Eric Lu is a great sale person, he is very patient and did his best to find a good match for our need. The manager and Mr. Lu are knowledgable and provided us good recommendation.

Hackler
7/20/2016

"Car-buying should be fun!"

I went to Park Place Lexus to trade in my RX 350 and get into a lease that would lower my payments and not be bound to a long-term loan. Kenny Adekoya has been my salesman for the last two transactions and he is the most helpful, pleasant and honest person I have had the experience to work with. He even called me back to fill out paperwork to recover part of my warranty money from Lexus. He explains the basics of the navigation, radio, media and other systems that are ever-changing on the newer cars. Thanks Kenny for being such a great ambassador for Lexus!

July 21, 2016

Hello, Thank you so much for trusting Kenny Adekoya and Park Place Lexus Plano with your two most recent car purchases! We strive to go the extra mile to make your time in the dealership and your overall car ownership truly exceptional. We're happy that Kenny's assistance and courtesy have kept you up-to-date on the features of your vehicles, and that he went so far as to help you recover some of your warranty money. We look forward to working with you for many years to come!

nclements83
7/20/2016

"Great Experience"

Easy to deal with and no pressure from the sales department. Sean was great to deal with! I would highly recommend Park Place to anyone looking to purchase a new or used Lexus. My wife and I are beyond impressed!

Rick
7/19/2016

"Another great buying experience at Park Place Lexus"

This is the third car that I have purchased from this dealer in the last 12 years and my experience continues to be very positive! I find it hard to buy a car from anyone else because I know that I will be treated so well throughout the time that I own my vehicles. Great working with Kenneth this time. He handled the sale with true professionalism.

July 20, 2016

Rick, Thank you for continuing to trust Park Place Lexus Plano with your business over the past 12 years. We are glad that Kenneth proved himself to be a true "Expert in Excellence" during your most recent transaction, and that his professionalism impressed you. We look forward to working with you for years to come!

cturk522
7/18/2016

"Great experience"

This is my first experience with Lexus in general and Park Place specifically. I really didn't plan on getting a vehicle on Friday evening when I went to test drive the CT hybrid. I had planned to turn in my current Prius lease for another one the following day but wanted to check out the CT before doing so in case it was a better option. I wasn't a fan of the CT so Zane Sommer, the sales experience manager we worked with, suggested the ES hybrid. It wasn't in the price range we were looking for but he suggested leasing a certified pre-owned one instead. We really hadn't even thought about that option until he mentioned it and it turned out to be the perfect plan. He was able to get the payments where we wanted them and they had a vehicle on the lot that I loved. The whole process was easy, quick and painless, unlike other experiences I've had with other dealers in the past. Zane did a great job and was a joy to work with. I highly recommend working with him if you're looking to buy or lease a Lexus.

July 18, 2016

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us of your positive experience with Zane. At Park Place Lexus Plano, we strive to match you with the vehicle that fits your needs at the fairest price possible. We're pleased that Zane was able to do so for you, and that you appreciate the added perks that make a Park Place ownership experience so enjoyable. Thank you for your recommendation!

Grant Metsger
7/15/2016

"Wish I would have called Brian earlier"

We had purchased our last 2 RX-350's from another Lexus dealership. When we decided to trade our last car we contacted the previous dealership and they gave us their "best offer" and it was unacceptable. We also wanted to drive the new 2016 car before committing to purchase and previous dealership hemmed and hawed about letting us have one for an hour or two to be sure. I contacted Brian one day and the next day we were driving over to Plano where the "deal" was considerably better and they gave us a brand new 2016 RX-350 to drive and told us to just have it back by 5 pm when they closed. Unbelievable!! Believe it or not, it got better from there. Everything about dealing with Park Place Plano was far superior to the previous deals we had with the other Lexus dealership. I honestly can't recommend Brian and Park Place Plano high enough. Thanks to Brian and Mike M for making this transaction nothing short of a joy!!

Saiyouth 913
7/13/2016

"I would like to thanks Michael and the staffs "

This is my first Lexus purchase from Park place Lexus Plano. It was wonderful experience I would like to thanks Michael O'Brien and all staff for help. I would recommend him to all of my friends who would like to buy a Lexus.

Michelle Martin
7/13/2016

"My First Lexus"

Gabriel was fantastic to work with from start to finish. He made my very first car buying experience a lot less intimidating than I was anticipating! He was not only very knowledgeable about the product but he was also very honest. At no point did I feel pressured into making a decision. It was very important to him that I chose the right car for me and gave me all the information I needed to make an educated decision. Finally, Gabriel went out of his way to make sure that my customer service experience at Park Place Lexus was nothing short of exceptional. He always made an effort to make himself available both during and after the buying process whether I stopped in at the dealership or if I needed to text him with questions. He is always there for his clients, offering a prompt response. And I really appreciated that personal touch. Thank you Gabriel!

July 13, 2016

Michelle, Gabriel appreciates the kind words! At Park Place Lexus Plano, we know that your first time buying a car can be a bit of a daunting prospect. We strive to simplify the process, and provide you with all the tools you need to make an informed purchase decision. We're happy that Gabriel's patience and honesty impressed you, and that he answered any questions you had with ease. We look forward to seeing you on your first service visit!

1 - 10 of 1,711 results