Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

1,781 Dealership Reviews
Robert D
9/29/2016

"RX 350"

First time Lexus buyer...showed up just to look. Michael was very accommodating, no pressure, answered all my questions about different models, went out of his way to allow me to test drive the specific vehicle I wanted to (he had to move multiple vehicles to get it out), spent a lot of time explaining all of the features and demonstrating the capabilities of the vehicle. Once we were inside, he partnered with Ryan and it was a great experience navigating the trade, finance, ownership process...very efficient, did exactly what they promised, even made the 1.5 hour drive the following Monday to meet me to retrieve the extra key and additional items for my trade vehicle...great customer service, great deal, great experience. Park Place just gained a customer for life thanks to those two employees.

Park Place Lexus Plano responded to this review

September 29, 2016

Robert, Welcome to the Park Place Lexus Plano family! We want to ensure that you have all of the information you need to make an informed purchase decision, and we are glad that Michael spent time explaining the key features of the vehicle in which you were interested. The finance process can traditionally be a bit arduous, and we strive to make it as streamlined as possible to get you back on the road faster. We look forward to working with you for years to come!

Gia ringler
9/27/2016

"Dealership Review"

Jason was very professional and helpful in purchasing my new vehicle. It was easy and hassel free! From entering the front door to the end of our vehicle purchase, everyone we encountered was courteous and helpful. I would highly recommend Park Place Lexus.

Dana F
9/26/2016

"Honda Pilot"

It was a pleasure to work with Michael in my experience of purchasing the Honda Pilot. He was really good at communication before we even decided to purchase.

Driver 1
9/26/2016

"RX 350"

David was very professional there was no pressure. We selected the model we wanted to purchase. Park Place had a very good selection of vehicles to choose from,

Lexus2016
9/21/2016

"Dealership review"

It was a Quick and easy transaction for a Saturday morning. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The establishment was very nice and I had a good experience.

cjware
9/20/2016

"Excellent experience "

located the car with options I wanted via telephone. All I did was show up to process paperwork and drive away in my new N200T.

rolandkeys
9/19/2016

"Great experiance"

Michael O’Brien spent a lot of time with us, listened to our needs and was able to locate a vehicle that not only suited our needs but was able to recommend a vehicle that surpassed what we were looking for to begin with all the while staying within our budget. He handled the entire process from locating through financing without the hassle of going back and forth to the “manager” which saved us a lot time and effort. The dealership is a very inviting and clean facility and provides lots of amenities not typically seen in other facilities. I would definitely recommend Park Place and Michael O’Brien for a no-nonsense vehicle purchase!

Park Place Lexus Plano responded to this review

September 20, 2016

Hello, We appreciate your recommendation of Michael O'Brien and Park Place Lexus Plano! Our dealership experience is a little different than the traditional car-buying model - you remain with your salesperson throughout the entire transaction to make the process quicker. We're so glad that Michael matched you with a vehicle that surpassed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

neilh4
9/18/2016

"Park Place Plano are fantastic "

Always have a wonderful experience ,from buying a car to having a car serviced , these guys have figured what service is all about .... I have been a loyal Lexus driver for 20 years Park Place is the reason I drive a Lexus ... by the way , the cars are great and `purr` down the road . On my recent purchase ,the salesperson was truly exceptional ,understanding , made it easy .... even came to my home ,to get the settings right on my garage door synching w the vehicle, and then took me for lunch on his dime , very impressed and highly recommended ... ask for Zane in sales !!!

lesmango
9/18/2016

"Made a new car a possibility! "

When it came time to trade in my 2002 Lexus RX, I already had a certified preowned Lexus NX 200t in mind. After a serious discussion with Adam, he made my dreams come true with helping me find my dream brand new NX 200t. I never thought a new car was in my future, but with Adam he made it a possibility!

Rod
9/16/2016

"Quick and easy !!"

I knew exactly what I wanted. Gabriel really helped with providing different options for financing. Once I felt comfortable with the financing, buying the LS 460 was easy. I will be a Lexus customer for life!!

1 - 10 of 1,781 results