Park Place Lexus Plano

Park Place Lexus Plano
Call
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• FoodWerks Cafe
  • Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique

"Excellent Service"

We worked with Zane Sommer and were extremely pleased with the service we got. He was very friendly, helpful, and gave us all the information we wanted to know. He paid attention to detail and went above and beyond to fit our needs. We highly recommend Zane to anyone looking to buy a Lexus... service was definitely 5/5.

"I looked, I drove, I talked, I bought"

A really state of the art dealership, and the employees all clearly appreciate the working environment. The negotiation process was comfortable and I ended up satisfied. The financing process was also very positive.And ultimately I am satisfied with my certified used Lexus. The Technology Desk is an invaluable tool for working through the owner's manuals.

Jason Saba(Financing).

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Ty Estes is who we worked with when deciding on leasing a car for the first time. He went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied with our decision and answered any questions we had in a sufficient and timely manner along the way. Overall, we would recommend Park Place Plano and Ty Estes to anyone who is looking to buy or lease a Lexus.

"Excellent"

I am very happy with the service I got at this place. Greg is very knowledgable, friendly and very helpful. My husband and I bought 2 new Lexus from him.

"Great Servie"

Stephen Wedderburn was the sales associates that I got in contact with to purchase my wife a new Lexus. Stephen was excellent to work with and handled all of my questions and the entire purchase to my satisfaction. Since that time my old Lexus started to give me problems and I contacted Stephen about selling me a used car. He not only found me a car but managed to tell me pricing and everything about it before I even met with him. I have also been having Lexus service my vehicles since 2002 and have not had any negative experiences with them.

"Grand Service"

Sales agent Adi Ali rendered excellent customer service to me and my family when given the task of selling us three cars on the same day with two trade-ins. His patience was long and his face wore a smile during the entire process, which lasted the whole day. He never displayed frustration and I thank him for making the process a really grand experience. He even found snacks for us. Aleatha and Jacob

"A Really Great Car Buying Experience"

I called the dealership checking on a car and was connected to Kelli Hanson. From start to finish Kelli Hanson was the consummate professional. Kelli is patient, soft spoken and just professional all around. None of the back and forth BS you get at lower class dealerships - just straight up with the numbers and facts about making the deal happen - ZERO Pressure...!!! She did a great job and I feel comfortable in recommending her to my family, friends and business clients. Kelli also followed up after the sale - which was a nice touch. I highly recommend anyone reading this review to - ask for Kelli when inquiring about buying a car. W. Charles

"Fantastic experience!"

Don Mitchell was wonderful to work with at our first meeting and through the purchase process. He stayed late with us and then facilitated our trade-in and purchase to get us out the door in 2.5 hours from our arrival. We truly feel that we have on ongoing partnership. I have never had an auto dealer call afterwards to check on how we are doing but Don continues to be invested in making sure we are well taken care of. My technology associate, Sarah, has also been very kind and attentive. Thank you! We truly enjoyed our experience!

"Very Professional!"

I went to Park Place Lexus in Plano and found just what I was looking for. My salesman, Jerald Morris, was knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. He answered all of my questions and I purchased a vehicle the same day. What impressed me the most is that the after-purchase service is better than I have ever encountered. I have called Mr. Morris several times and he has always taken the time to speak with me and answer my questions. I recently had a service appointment and was met by Brandyn Atherton. He walked me through the entire process, start to finish. I would highly recommend this team of professionals.

Brandyn Atherton

"A First Class Experience"

First off, this is our first luxury car. My wife and I love the ES350 we bought from Park Place. Sales consultant Eric Lu was recommended to us from a friend. He was very pleasant and professional during all the phases of the purchase. I would recommend him to anyone.

Kendall Richards