Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• Parts Boutique
1,234 Dealership Reviews
Barbiedolldiva
3/27/2015

"THE BEST CARE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

This is my 8th brand new Lexus with Park Place Plano, I just got the NX200t and I have to say it might just be my favorite. It is so fun to drive, drives like a sports car AND has the luxury and refinement of a full size SUV. I cannot say enough about the Park Place Plano experience and about Brian Safianow. From the moment you walk into this dealership the first thing you notice is how utterly beautiful it is. All of the staff make you feel and will be quick to tell you it is your dealership not theirs. I have been working with Brian since about 2007 and I believe there is no one better. He always makes me feel like I'm his only client and that anything I want or need is possible. He will stop at nothing to make sure I get what I want and that I'm truly happy and excited each and every time, as though it's my first purchase with him every time. I am Brian's and Park Place Plano's biggest fan and they have me for life. Without a doubt, hands down there is no other dealership or New Car Sales Manager out there that could touch what I'm getting with them. I would highly recommend them and have over and over again to all of my friends and co-workers!!

March 27, 2015

We are truly grateful for your continued support of Park Place Lexus Plano. As you know, we strive to provide the highest level of client care possible, and we are so happy to hear that Brian's expertise and willingness to help have caused you to return time and again to our dealership for your vehicle needs. Thank you so much for recommending us to others, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

shankarmetla
3/26/2015

"Awesome car buying experience at Park Place Lexus with Herb!"

I have purchased 2012 Acura MDX at Park Place Lexus Plano on March 25th 2015. I am very glad to have worked with Herb Simonsen in Pre-owned Car Sales. It was an enjoyable experience from the moment I first met Herb in the Park Place Lexus to when he finally walked-thru all the features of the car and handed over the vehicle keys. It took about 3 hours from start to finish with a trade-in. Herb was very relaxed, quite attentive and always had positive response to my requests for a better deal. I am happy with the discount that he got me for a car which is on the lot for only little over a week and also for the best possible trade-in value. No typical car sales tactics or pressure! It was a refreshing welcome change in car buying experience for the first time. It was a great pleasure doing business with Herb and Park Place Lexus a great place where excellence in customer experience is the driving force. I'd highly recommend Herb and Park Place Lexus for my friends.

michael1027
3/24/2015

"2014 Lexus is350 Fsport"

Daniel assisted me in acquiring a is350 at the beginning of 2014. I had gone to crest cadillac prior to park place and had to deal with their salesmen. Not a fun experience there. Visiting park place was a breath of fresh air and Daniel was great. I've only had a few cars but this was by far the best buying experience I've had. Not only would I recommend this dealership, but I DID recommend an associate who has also purchased a car from them. Daniel provided him with a great experience as well even through he had just moved to the US from out of the country.

March 26, 2015

Thank you so much for recommending us to others. We work hard to make your visit to Park Place Dealerships like no other car-buying experience you've had before, and we are pleased that Daniel met this goal during the recent purchase of your IS350. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Brez
3/19/2015

"Great Experience"

This is our first Lexus – NX200t – and we absolutely LOVE IT! It was a pleasure working with Brian who made the process very easy for my wife and I. This is our first car purchase since 2007. We have been to every dealer in town, had a lot of options and number floating around and were uncertain about what to do. We walked into Park Place Lexus, started working with Brian and began feeling comfortable right away. Brian spent the whole afternoon with us – test driving, reviewing options & explaining financing and in the end we are happy new Lexus customers. They vehicle delivery (inside the heated bay) was a nice touch since it takes soon long the teach these “old dogs” all the new tricks and fun admiralties associated with the car. Again, Brian spent as much time as we required to fully explain everything. I would recommend Brian and Park Place Lexus to anyone.

March 20, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you experienced what sets Park Place Dealerships from all other luxury car dealerships--our commitment to outstanding client care. We strive to make you feel completely comfortable from the moment you contact one of our representatives, and we are pleased that Brian accomplished was able to make the purchase of your NX200t pleasant. Welcome to the Park Place family!

JodiW
3/17/2015

"LOVE LOVE LOVE MY CAR!!"

This is the 3rd Lexus I have owned and each one has gotten better! I recently purchased the IS350C. I had the pleasure of working with Brian Safianow. He was very attentive - literally spent the entire afternoon test driving new and pre-owned vehicles that fit my criteria. And what I really appreciated was that he was concerned about what was in my best interest.....and literally encouraged me toward a less expensive option because it was a better deal and made more sense for me. Then he gave me his cell number and told me if I had questions to call him or text him and we actually finalized some of the details on SUNDAY via phone. He definitely went the extra mile and made me feel important and valued. I would most definitely work with him on my next purchase! Thank you Brian - as I told you after it was said and done, as a single female, a car purchase can be a stressful process and you made it so easy. You rock!

whitneyb11
3/13/2015

"Love my car!"

I am very pleased with my recent lease of a 2015 RX350 from Park Place Lexus. From the start, Anish was incredibly helpful answering a few basic questions I had about the RX and leasing in general. He gave me his best price with no-nonsense. I really appreciated that as other places I've gone to in the area it felt like a game between the sales rep, me & their manager. I got a great deal from my trade as well. Car was beautiful! Anish did a great job in explaining all of the functionality of the vehicle and how everything worked. Anish also worked extremely well with the finance department and Kendall to provide me with exactly what I was looking for. Had no reservations or concerns in signing the final deal. After my experience at Park Place Lexus this week, I am wondering why I have not considered Lexus earlier! I am looking forward to continuing my great experience through the service of my vehicle.

susanquinn
3/09/2015

"Fantastic pre-owned, certified Lexus cars"

Just bought our fourth pre-owned Lexus from Herb Simonsen. We drive all the way from Houston because we seem to always find the best pre-owned Lexus vehicles at Park Place, and feel like we get a fair price and great service! Financing is amazingly fast... we do the online application and they have everything ready when we arrive. Park Place Lexus works hard to provide a hassle free buying experience.

March 09, 2015

Susan, We deeply appreciate your continued loyalty to Park Place Lexus Plano. We strive to make every step of your transaction as efficient as possible, and making ourselves available online is just one part of this process. We are happy to hear that Herb continually proves himself to be an "Expert in Excellence" on each of your visits. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Lisalou
2/26/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I had a great experience and will definitely buy from Mike McAllister AGAIN! He got me a great price and took time to explain all the fearures of my new RX350. I had a less than positive experience with another associate and mike was able to exceed my expectations with regards to helping me select my vehicle! Oh and did I mention at a Phenominal PRICE! If you want a great deal without the hassle and fumblings of the traditional salesman.....then give Mike a call. Kyle Peterson also helped me and was very concerned about making certain I had a Positive experience. Thanks Mike & Kyle you are both true professionals and are looking out for the Customer.

Chi E.
2/17/2015

"Park Place Sets The Standard"

A few months ago I purchased a new GS 350 from Park Place Lexus in Plano. This was the second Lexus I purchased from Park Place and my experience both times make it clear to me that the entire staff at Park Place understands what it means to provide exceptional service. Don Mitchell and the team were respectful of my time and the purchase process was very efficient. It took me many months of contemplation before I decided to trade my ES 350, and the entire time both Don and Richard Spotts were patient and available to address any questions I had. Not once did they pressure me into a purchase, and they never seemed annoyed that it took me a long time to finally decide to purchase. Once I was ready, we were able to agree on terms without the adversarial process that was, at one time, the norm in the car business. Since the sale, Don's follow up has been exceptional and Sarah Murrell and the service department have been outstanding. It is amazing to me and difficult to conceive that Park Place Lexus sells as many cars as they do, but considering the level of service they provide, it becomes easy to understand. Park Place is great, and folks like Don are the reason why.

Lindsay
2/16/2015

"Great experience "

This was my first Lexus purchase from Park Place. Great experience overall. I definitely recommend Park Place for future purchases. Very quick process from the moment you step in the door until driving off the lot.

1 - 10 of 1,234 results