Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• Parts Boutique
1,272 Dealership Reviews
MPM
5/29/2015

"Exceptional Service and Professionalism"

I didn't end up purchasing a vehicle for other reasons, but Zane went above and beyond responding to me via text, e-mail, or phone call at all times. Zane answered every question I had and more. He was knowledgeable about the product and understood my concerns and worked to cater to my individual situation. I have never left a dealership feeling bad about not buying a car, but this was a first. I recommend Zane to anyone who values first class service and attention.

WEM
5/29/2015

"Used Car Purchase"

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a 2014 RX from Jerry Hinson. It was a wonderful experience, and not what I was expecting. He made the entire process easy from his explanation of the car and the benfits of owning it, to the actual purchase. The entire process was a joy, and I really cannot make that statement about my previous experiences in buying a car. You can trust we will make sure that Jerry Hinson and Park Place Lexus is the first place we consider for any future car purchase. Ed McCabe

J. Roberts
5/25/2015

"Great Sales Agent"

Zane answered all of my questions. He is prompt, professional and persistent. I highly recommend Zane as your next Lexus Sales Representative! Great overall experience!

ShirleyB
5/23/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

Zane made our buying experience easy & pleasant. There was no high pressure sales pitch. He respected our needs. Tom & I came away with a great car with none of the expected hassles. Well done, Zane!

brandee007

"College Graduation "

The story began like this.... This girl made a promise to herself that when she graduated college she would buy herself a really nice car. She did just that! Thank you Zane for making the car buying experience so fun! I wish you the best. :-) Brandee Whitney

David Schwartz
5/20/2015

"Kelli Hansen - delightful, rsesponsive, accommodating"

Kelli worked hard and fast to find the right car for me and to resolve all of the concerns that I had along the way. We had a short time-line and she made everything happen when I needed it to happen. She was responsive and creative. We even had a couple of good laughs along the way. The dealership's price was fair so, no need to get into arm wrestling over that which made life genuinely pleasant. I would give her a 6th star, if one were available.

mikebjr15

"5 Star Service"

Tom made the overall experience great and went above and beyond to satisfy my car buying needs.

Smckee77

"Zane!!! "

Zane was very helpful and accommodating with my purchase of my Lexus RX350. He made it easy and made sure I had all the information I needed to make my decision. Can't say enough good things about his service.

Vramos1979
5/18/2015

"Customers for life"

My husband and I went to look at a ct200h. The team there worked very hard with us to get us the car and another car needed for our family. We were there with our 3 year old. They were fantastic with the small person. The team there tended to her needs fantastically. Daniel was spot on with arts and crafts and Mike came by with a teddy bear. My 3 year old was so spoiled by them she keeps asking to "go look at cars". We will be going back to this dealership for the our future car needs. They have made customers for life.

Park Place Lexus Plano responded to this review

May 20, 2015

Hello, we are so pleased to hear that the recent purchase of your CT 200h exceeded your expectations. At Park Place Dealerships, we aim to make your transaction as pleasant as possible, no matter if you're young or old. We are glad that Daniel and Mike were great at keeping your three-year-old daughter entertained and made the process more enjoyable for you as well. Welcome to the Park Place family!

Casio Jim
5/13/2015

"Easy and Painless Experience"

Buyer a car can be a painful experience as we all know, but working with Herb Simonsen was a pleasure and we are in the market for our second Lexus coming in June.

1 - 10 of 1,272 results