Park Place Lexus Plano

Open Now 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Gabriel Delgado, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Lexus Plano

Gabriel Delgado

Sales Experience Manager
Michael G. O'Brien II, Pre-Owned Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Lexus Plano

Michael G. O'Brien II

Pre-Owned Sales Experience Manager
Ross Glauben, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Lexus Plano

Ross Glauben

Zane Sommer, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Lexus Plano

Zane Sommer

February 23, 2017

"Third lease with Zane and very pleased."

- pennman

Just finished my 3rd lease with Zane and very pleased with how I was treated during the whole process. I am 78 and was in sales for 30 years. Zane is late 20's. He knows his product and how to deal with all types of people with age difference being no problem. Very important to me. Two things a good salesman should know. I recommend him to anyone looking for assistance with a new Lexus. You will not be disappointed.

February 21, 2017

"Gabriel and Park Place Lexus are great!! "

- DT928

My husband has been coming to Park Place Lexus for years for service on his car and we've always been very happy with the customer service and quality of work. I recently became a Toyota (TMC) employee and came to Park Place for an employee event (One Toyota Tuesdays) and we had a great time. Gabriel was friendly, personable, yet still professional, and took fantastic care of us from start to finish. My husband had a chance to test drive an RC-F (and loved it!) and Gabriel answered all of my questions about about the RX F-Sport, which I already ordered and am currently waiting to come in. I'm so glad we had a chance to meet Gabriel at the event because now I have a great contact to refer family and friends to at Park Place!

February 21, 2017

" Very good experience"

- Naum

We really enjoyed time with David at Lexus dealership. He helped us a lot helping find a right car. He was dealing with us on very professional manners and we were happy that we bought a car we liked.

• Client Lounge Area