Park Place Lexus Plano

Park Place Lexus Plano

Call
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

1,222 Dealership Reviews
LSMFT
1/22/2015

"Rough start, but "

Rough start in the buying process, but smoothed out and purchase made due to the extraordinary attention given by Chris Collins and Mike Ruscoe. Thanks guys.

vicki
1/16/2015

"I 've never spent so much money so fast - Great Experience"

I was a reluctant car shopper, but Jerry Hinson put me at ease. He really listened to what I wanted and my price range. When I met with him he had several cars ready for me to test drive and he was very knowledgeable about each car's features and history. I purchased a great used SUV with low miles. The best part was there was no high pressure and I was in and out I just a few hours. I had researched used cars for over a year and "looked" at a lot of cars offered for sale on various websites. I am really enjoying the car Jerry helped me choose. Mike Lewis in finance was also very helpful and quick. I've never financed so much money in so short a time.

aslat
1/06/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Michael Ruscoe went above and beyond to make buying my wife a car a great experience. I would highly recommend Park Place, and Michael to anyone looking for the kind of excellent customer service that so rarely exists these days.

BobMattoon
1/02/2015

"Thanks for the new car"

Jerry was very helpful and personable. He was new at the time but went out of his way to make sure I had everything I needed. Very low pressure and informative. Someone helped with the paperwork but I don't remember their name,he was also very friendly and helpful. Oh, and Blaze helped with the financing and was very easy to work with.

Shannon
12/19/2014

"An amazing experience"

Tom Peacock was my sales consultant and he did a wonderful job. He made the buying process seamless. He is a very friendly, approachable, respectful, professional sales consultant and I would recommend him to anyone!!

Kenneth Valdez
12/15/2014

"Not Honest, poor follow through very poor communication"

In pas car purchase history I have bought Mercedes, Porsche and now on my third Lexus. Being very familiar of what good customer service, communication and follow through, I have notices continiously a deterioration of service and customer care with any request. Once the have you they fail to realize that you longer as valuable as someone who has not spent lots of money at the dealership. In seperate issue with service and with the purchase of a used Lexus, much manipulation, trickery and dishonesty has destory my confidence of this dealership. Burned one and will not be burned again.

Also, the service department and internet manager.

December 29, 2014

Hi Kenneth, We sent you a private message on 12/17 because we are trying to locate you in our customer management system, but are unable to find your information. Was it possible that you purchased the vehicle under a different name? If you would be willing to message us with your email address to help locate you in our system, we can better help you solve this matter. Best, Park Place Dealerships

Krhodes05
12/08/2014

"The best car buying experience I've ever had..."

I recently purchased a Lexus from Park Place Plano. Being a female and not very experienced in purchasing cars I was a bit nervous. I quickly realized there was no need to be. The salesperson was GREAT. And, the best part, I didn't feel as though I was being sold. He was asking great questions about my lifestyle and overall needs and then got me into the perfect car. He spent a bunch of time reviewing the features and why they were important to me or not. It was actually a FUN experience. I LOVE my car. I would recommend David Parks and Park Place Lexus Plano to anyone who is looking for a car. They have so many different types and options to fit any need. Not only is the car AMAZING but the service is second to none.

December 11, 2014

We’re happy to hear that your experience at Park Place Lexus Plano lived up to our “Experts in Excellence” motto. We strive to provide you with the best in client care to make your dealership experience seamless and enjoyable. We’re glad that David soothed any worries you may have had about your purchase and matched you with the right vehicle. Welcome to the Park Place family!

jerick.catral
12/04/2014

"Very Comfortable and Pleasant First Time Buy"

Park Place Lexus is one of the finest dealerships I have visited and Tom is the most pleasant person I have made a deal with. He has a very genuine demeanor and I appreciate his dedication to making sure that I was satisfied with the deal. There was absolutely zero pressure to make the sale and I cannot imagine a more comfortable first time car-buying experience. The next time I purchase a vehicle or if any friends of mine are looking for a car, I will make sure to recommend Tom as their go-to guy.

MByington
12/04/2014

"Repeat purchase . . ."

I have now bought two (2) cars with Mr. Peacock. He treated me so well the first, and now second, time that I have purchased a vehicle from Park Place Lexus that I will continue to do so in the future (as need arises), as well as recommending him to any friend or acquaintance. Tom makes the whole sales process a breeze. Something that has really set him apart is the relationship that he has established with me, in that we keep up even after the sale. Although I am sure that the entire staff at Park Place Lexus are qualified and friendly individuals, I would highly recommend requesting Tom Peacock.

Jonathan Robbins
11/22/2014

"Best car buying experience EVER."

I have only the highest praise for Park Place. I have owned other luxury brand vehicles in the past and have become accustomed to a high level of care where my vehicle needs were concerned. I have never had a less stressful and more pleasant experience buying a vehicle than I had with Park Place Lexus. Greg and Doug did an outstanding job of making the process enjoyable and the deal was fair. I look forward to many years as a Park Place customer as my business grows and we are able to indulge our vehicular tastes on higher and higher levels. I want to also personally thank you Greg Ebenholz for being patient through the process on our behalf. You are a patient man and a champ!

November 25, 2014

Jonathan, at Park Place Dealerships, the happiness of our clients is our top priority, and we encourage our members to go the extra mile in order to make the car-buying process as efficient and pleasant as possible. We’re pleased that Greg and Doug made your purchase at Park Place Lexus Plano the most enjoyable of all your dealership experiences, and we look forward to doing business with you again.

1 - 10 of 1,222 results