Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• Parts Boutique
1,245 Dealership Reviews
Ridethebest
4/24/2015

"Excellent Customer Service "

Being in Service Industry myself the most important thing to me is providing customers with an excellent service and building a long term relationship with them. Michael Ruscoe knows and understands this. I bought 2015 RX350 F Sport for my wife as a surprise gift on her birthday and Michael made sure the whole transaction was quick and easy. I will definitely come back to him to purchase another vehicle in future.

Michael Ruscoe

Owner of M.J.
4/23/2015

"I love my IS250 and Brian Safianow is the best!!!!!!!!!!"

I owned my Lexus ES 300 for 19 years so obviously I hate change and dreaded the experience. Brian Safianow was recommended to me by Brian Greninger (who bought 2 Lexus's from Brian) and Cavan Dierckman (who used to work at Park Place Lexus). Before I even came in I spoke with Brian and he made me feel so at ease immediately. I thought I would purchase a Lexus 350 as it would be more like what I had driven for 19 years but as soon as I drove the IS250 I fell in love. Brian was so cool as he could feel my excitement and was so encouraging as he had owned IS250's in the past. He was like a best friend and just wanted me to be happy. I just can't say enough about Brian as he was so wonderful. I bought M.J. (my IS250) the next day. He did all the work for me!! Plus we were there late but he made me feel so fabulous and showed me all about the car. Also his follow up is amazing. Park Place is so lucky to have him. I recommend him so highly as he really is the best!!!!!!!!!

Carlyg
4/21/2015

"Thanks park place plano!"

Park place plano has definately proven themselves I will never go anywhere else. They get deals done quickly and with no hassle. thanks park place plano! I wanted to give a special thanks to Zane sommer he literally made this the best experience from the beginning he made me feel like I could get whatever I wanted regardless of any questions I had in my mind and he put me in exactly what I wanted. Thanks again Zane!

Jackwu865

"Great salesperson "

Tom was my salesperson and he did a great job communicating with me online trough email. He made the purchase simple and easy! He was able to reserve the vehicle for me and fulfil all my requests.

Jonlynch78
4/21/2015

"Dealership and Salesperson Exceeded all Expectations"

After visiting another local Lexus dealership looking for a similar vehicle, I was hesitant to continue looking at Lexus due to my negative experience. Nevertheless, I took a chance and visited Park Place. Upon entering the sales floor, I was promptly greeted by Zane in a friendly and professional manner. He asked questions to understand what I was looking for and then proceeded to make the deal happen. I have to say that this was one of the best car buying experiences that I've had. This was largely due to Zane who was knowledgable and friendly. Rather than seem like a typical car salesman, he was more of an advocate to assist in the car buying experience. In addition, the sales manager was friendly and helpful in the process. Park Place and Zane exceeded expectations!!

Park Place Lexus Plano responded to this review

April 21, 2015

We are happy to hear that your experience with Zane was one of the best car-buying experiences you've had so far. We strive to offer the best in client care with no high-pressure sales tactics, and are so pleased that Zane proved to be knowledgable and friendly in all aspects of your transaction. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Tyra.stg11
4/20/2015

"Zane Sommer at Lexus is AMAZING!!!"

I went to the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted to look at. As soon as I walked in I found Zane Sommer! He is by far the best car salesman that I've ever worked with. I hate when you have annoying salesman who are pushy and try to sell you everything you don't need or want but not him. He was very polite and listened to exactly what I wanted. I told him I wanted to look at the NX and the RX. He showed me both and explained the difference. I also told him what was looking for the car to have and what I didn't care about. Rather than trying to upsell me on a bunch of crap I didn't want he told me exactly what package would fit best for what I told him I was looking for. He asked great questions to help me narrow down my options. He suggested an interior color which I hadn't thought about before and I fell in love with it! I explained to him that I would be ready in a couple weeks to purchase it. After I left he sent me an email with the figures we discussed and then I asked him to run some other calculations for me and he immediately sent them over to me. I then told him the exact date I wanted to pick it up and he immediately ordered my new NX and kept me updated on its arrival. He even gave me his personal cell phone. The night before I went to pick it up I asked him if we could make a couple last minute changes and without question he got it taken care of. The day I picked it up he had not only my car ready but the paperwork ready as well. He truly made this the best experience! My car was way better than I had ever imagined and I didn't have to deal with anyone else, no finance people or anything, he took care of it all. I must add that his coworker Tremayne did my trade in appraisal and he definitely hooked me up. All around the people there are great and such a pleasure doing business with them. Go see Zane at Lexus because he will treat you the way everyone hopes to be treated when they are buying a new car!

tranhaix
4/18/2015

"Great dealership experience with Zane"

I had a great experience at Park Place. The service was friendly and straight-forward. Zane Sommer was very accommodating throughout the entire car buying process. I will definitely buy my next Lexus here with Zane again, and I highly recommend him to my family and friends if they ever need a new car.

mfox101
4/18/2015

"EXCELLENT "

Mr Tom Peacock was great and overall experience was great. I have bought many other vehicles from other dealers and thought i had an ok experience with them...but this was so easy and no pressure whatsover i didnt feel the buying experience "grind". I will definitely buy and recommend from Mr Peacock and Park Place on future vehicles...

RCFchick
4/17/2015

"love my new RCF."

This was my second time to purchase a Lexus through Park Place . I absolutely love my new hot rod and have had so many compliments. Brian Safianow was great!

jjknit2015
4/15/2015

"The Best experience with a new Lease"

My lease was not due to expire until the end of the year. Brian took the time to keep looking at incentives to try and get me out of my lease early and into a new one. He took the time to sit and go over all the options and was very informative in the process. He took the time to show us different color options and we finally found the right one. Not only did Brian make the experience painless, he continually kept us informed of the process of the car arriving when promised. He had everything so organized and put together that the experience was better than shoe shopping. I would highly recommend looking for a car through Brian Safianow!.

1 - 10 of 1,245 results