Park Place Lexus Plano

6785 Dallas Pkwy,
Plano, Texas 75024
Park Place Lexus Plano Info
About Park Place Lexus Plano

At Park Place Lexus Plano, you’ll enjoy a remarkable ownership experience from the first dealership to ever be awarded the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We’ve been recognized as an Elite of Lexus Dealer 14 times, and won multiple Crown Jewel of Lexus Awards. Let our specially-trained sales associates find your perfect Lexus from our large selection of new and pre-owned cars and SUVs. Our dealership delivers the level of sales and service that clients in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Lewisville and the surrounding areas deserve. From complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in our client lounge to the latest, state-of-the-art technology in our service departments, you’ll reap the benefits of more than 20 years of automotive excellence from Park Place.

About Park Place Lexus Plano Learn More

• Parts Boutique
1,560 Dealership Reviews
Rendi
2/10/2016

"Simple and professional (as usual) experience with Brian!! "

I travel a lot with work so I did not have a lot of time to spare. I came in on a Saturday and Brian had the car and paperwork waiting on me! Much to my surprise it was a fairly quick and painless :) process. This is my 2nd purchase with Brain and definitely not my last!

coolhandlou
2/10/2016

"Best car buying experience...EVER!"

I'm turning 50 this summer...gulp. So I've bought a car or two in my life. My experiences were "worse" each time, despite returning the the same dealership for most of my purchases....seemed the opposite should have been true, right? Anyway...had settled in on a particular vehicle, an Acura actually. The Lexus 400 has been my dream car forever, but it's just still a bit out of my comfortable price range. So I found this Acura to be the next best thing. Then one with my preferred color/features package popped up at Park Place Lexus! I was happy because my folks and sister get their cars there, so it felt like "home" already. I spoke with HERB SIMONSEN on the car. He was extremely efficient and polite. Over the next several days and several trips to Park Place, I found the dealership and Herb extremely easy to work with, and exceptionally "classy". They offered up their "best deal" without my even asking for it, and after research, I knew it was a good/fair deal so I took it! They let me take the car out for several hours one afternoon, to have my garage check it out and to just get to know it. I subsequently fell in love and bought it the next day. *My only complaint was that another Acura being sold at a Lexus dealership (in Ft. Worth) had offered "Free lifetime washes" with the purchase. I had hoped to negotiate this same thing with Park Place, but was told by Herb, who did TRY and get this for me, that it was not possible. :( But other than that minor disappointment...I HIGHLY recommend this dealership...and HERB! My daughter loves to go for their "awesome complimentary hot chocolate and wi-fi", and I just love how I'm treated. Hopefully my next car will be my dream one, and I'll be purchasing with Park Place again! THANK YOU PARK PLACE... Jen Marini

Park Place Lexus Plano responded to this review

February 11, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with Herb during your recent transaction! We encourage our staff to go above and beyond to accommodate our clients' needs, and we are pleased that Herb did so for you when he helped you complete an extended test drive. We do apologize that he was unable to negotiate a carwash policy that would match that of the Fort Worth dealership. However, we're happy that you were still satisfied with your overall experience and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

michelle214
2/10/2016

"Refreshingly simple experience - thanks to Herb!"

Herb made the whole car-buying experience great - it was wonderful working with him. The process at Park Place Lexus lets you work with your salesperson end-to-end - from test drive through purchase - rather than getting shuffled from sales person to sales manager to the finance department like many other dealerships. What a joy and relief! Herb was straightforward, honest and very knowledgeable. We couldn’t be more pleased with the experience!

goobers44
2/09/2016

"Able to do the impossible!"

David Parks and Nicole the Finance Manager were amazingly courteous and professional. They worked with me and kept me motivated during the process. I was approved for two leases with Lexus, my wife and I drove out of the Dealership with two brand new cars. They were able to help me with negative equity in regards to my trade in and they worked around some of my credit issues. David was 100% accessible 24/7 and he made it happen; very professional; I will be recommending him to my family and friends.

FriscoTxRealtor
2/08/2016

"A+ 5-Star Customer Satisfaction with Greg Ebenholtz at Lexus"

We had a great customer service and car buying experience. No long drawn-out haggle mess like other dealers, will return to Greg and Park Place Lexus in the future.

Ihab Abualneel

"One of the Best"

My son recently purchased a car from Gabriel and then he recommended him to us and it's safe to say that Gabriel did everything he could to make us go home happy. He answered all of our questions and treated us like family, which is rare and a first time in purchasing a car. Best decision that we've made was going to Gabriel and we will for sure be back for another car whenever the time is right. Wonderful experience all around and just a class act. Would give more than five stars if I could! Thank you again Gabriel!

Park Place Lexus Plano responded to this review

February 10, 2016

Gabriel and the rest of the team appreciate the kind words! At Park Place Lexus Plano, we believe in a personalized car-buying experience, and truly feel that every client is like family. Enjoy your new vehicle and we hope to see you again soon!

Priyapatel11

"Another Lexus Car"

Gabriel was the best! So professional and patient with my husband and I as we contemplated the many options available in today's car buying market. He was upfront and honest during the process and effectly outlined the options available. It was ultimately his ability to show us the value in Lexus and Park Place that made it comfortable for us to make the choice to stick with Lexus for our new car purchase. Having someone that is with you through all steps eases any concerns you have and we could not have been more pleased with the level of service we received from Gabriel!

PatrickIS200t

"Outstanding Experience!"

I considered other makes and models but came back to Park Place Lexus - Plano to lease my IS200t. Dave Parks made the no pressure selection and lease process super easy, informative and enjoyable!

Jo Hamil
2/05/2016

"Fun Experience"

Buying a new car has never been a pleasure, but David Parks made this one a fun and pleasurable time spent making my decision. No presure for me to hurry and make up my mind. Thanks David!

Queenmum67
2/05/2016

"Very caring."

Gabriel showed me options I never knew I had. He made the new car experience very comfortable and I felt he was showing me what would work best for my situation. I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

1 - 10 of 1,560 results