Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

3350 South Central Expressway,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney Info
About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Pat Lobb Toyota is proud to be the recipient of 3 prestigious awards. Presidents Award-awarded for outstanding customer service, sales excellence, along with parts and service excellence. Board of Governors-Awarded to only 60 dealers in the country and Pat Lobb Toyota was the ONLY DFW dealer to be honored with this accolade. Presidents Cabinet-awarded to only 12 dealerships in the country, Pat Lobb Toyota is the ONLY DFW dealer to be awarded this accolade, EVER! WE HAVE OVER 1,000 NEW AND PRE OWNED TOYOTAS, SCIONS, AND OTHER BRANDS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. COME BY OR CALL US AT 214-544-8696 TODAY! Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney is proud to serve Dallas, McKinney, and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated. If you are looking for a friendly No-Pressure environment, come to Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. We are easy to find, Conveniently located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas. We strive to make buying a vehicle fun!

About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

jandregg
4/30/2015

"Amanda Abshire rocks"

First let me explain only 4 stars, see to me I think everyone should expect to do better no matter what they do. Although my experience with both Amanda and Patt Lobb Toyota was an excellent experience, they shouldn't rest on their laurels and should always strive to give the very best. Now, onto my experience. For anyone that knows me knows that I bleed Chevrolet, up until recently that is. A friend that I work with recommended Toyota, and Amanda, to me and tried to convince me to switch, but I wasn't having any of it. I did my research on Chevy trucks and I found that what they were asking for was way over what the trucks were worth and there was no room for negotiation. 40K for a small truck is way too much in my humble opinion, especially with Chevrolets history with small trucks. So, after regrettably purchasing a Jeep Cherokee Limited, and desperately wanting back into a truck, I checked out the Toyota offerings. Not only was I impressed with the selection and the pricing, I was immediately impressed with the service that I received from Amanda. She had the truck waiting for me and ready to test drive as soon as I pulled into the lot. After deciding on the truck, negotiations began and I knew I was gonna be in trouble having just purchased the Jeep. Now, I do feel that there was a little more room that could have been given, but overall I feel that both Amanda and Patt Lobb did a good job of making me feel comfortable with the deal I was receiving. Which is all we as buyers really expect.

April 30, 2015

Wow, thanks for that excellent review! We are so pleased to hear that Amanda and was able to help you find the truck you wanted for such a great deal. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new truck!

ShannonKelly4
4/23/2015

"George Mogollon is great!"

My husband and I just had a fantastic experience working with George Mogollon at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. I had a 2005 Trailblazer that we wanted to trade in for a Toyota Rav4. We've always bought our cars and kept them for at least 10 years. I thought that we were going to purchase another car when we went for our appointment with George. I want to thank George for talking with us and truly explaining why a lease is a good option for us. Our entire process of leasing the car, from test driving vehicles through trading in my Trailblazer to actually signing the contracts, went so smoothly. Everyone at Patt Lobb Toyota of McKinney made our experience so enjoyable. We highly recommend George Mogollon and suggest that you call him at 972-741-1284 whenever you want to get a new vehicle. Thank you, George!

April 24, 2015

Wow, what a fantastic review, Shannon! I'm so glad that George was able to handle your trade-in smoothly. Thank you for choosing Pat Lobb Toyota and enjoy your new Rav4!

ldreaves
4/15/2015

"Stress free Deal"

Amanda was Great to deal with. I told her what I wanted and how much I would spend. It took less than 2 hours from walk in to walk out to buy a certified use Camry, with my terms. Thank you Amanda.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for leaving a review of our dealership. We are happy to hear that Amanda was able to provide you with quality customer assurance and we'll be glad to pass along your compliments to her. We hope you enjoy your new CPO Camry!

pedro_perez310
3/31/2015

"Great"

George did a great job. Very helpful throughout the whole process. Explained everything very well. Was able to do things other dealerships werent offering such as having a student co sign to raise credit.

April 01, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Pedro! We are so glad George was able to work with you. Please come back to see us soon!

josiah
3/28/2015

"Grace is the consummate professional"

Grace is patience, kind, and knowledgeable. She made my experience phenomenal along with Chris and Ken. I would definitely recommend Patt Lobb McKinney to all.

Grace Stafford

Bini
3/28/2015

"George is AWESOME"

George gave us excellent advice & assisted with buying our new 3rd car. He is very friendly & extremely helpful. Thank you very much, George!! Raju & Binita

March 30, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Raju and Binita! We are happy George was able to help make your car buying experience an enjoyable one. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

quamee
3/25/2015

"Ask for salesman "O'Corey""

I typically will not write a review before the proper time which is generally 6 months after you've owned your vehicle. But I will make an exception because my salesman, whose name is O'COREY, was exceptional. What a stand up gentleman. I arrived at the dealership after they'd closed and O'corey was just as professional then than when I returned to his surprise a few days later. I ended up purchasing the last 2014 1794 Tundra. If you're looking for a professional all around positive experience then ask for O'COREY. Tell him you heard about him online from the guy that bought their last beautiful SUPER WHITE 2014 1794 TUNDRA. He'll get a kick out of it!

O'COREY!!!! and SPIKE!!!!, with names like these, last name not needed.

March 26, 2015

Thanks for that outstanding review! I will be sure to share your kind words with O'Corey. He is an excellent salesman and we are luck to have him as a part of our team. Thank you for choosing Pat Lobb Toyota, and enjoy your new Tundra!

robcarter3
3/24/2015

"Second Tundra purchase"

George did a great job of helping me trade in for a new Tundra. I had to wait for it to be delivered and George kept me up to date on the timeline and got it ready promptly. It was my second purchase at Toyota of McKinney. I'm sure I'll be back. George was courteous and professional throughout.

March 25, 2015

Wow, what a great post! I'm so pleased to learn that George did a great job in helping you find a new Tundra. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new ride!

kevin
3/18/2015

"My 7th Vehicle Purchase from Patt Lobb Toyota"

I just purchased my seventh vehicle from Patt Lobb Toyota in McKinney. I have always been impressed with the friendly and professional actions in all departments of the dealership. My salesperson is George Mogollon, 972-741-1284, and has always been great in working with us to get then best possible deal around. Kevin Berry Allen, TX

Matt Scott

March 19, 2015

What an awesome review, Kevin! I'm so honored to hear that George has always been great to work with and was able to get you the best deal possible. Thank you for choosing Pat Lobb Toyota as your dealership destination and enjoy your new ride!

toyota
3/16/2015

"Amanda makes the difference"

Our experience at Pat Lobb was a very pleasant one. This is our second purchase from this dealership because our first experience was a good one, but Amanda made this purchase even more pleasant and hassel free. She made us feel like she was interested in us and answered all our questions. She was professional yet very "one on one". We are so please with our new car and thank you, Amanda, for all you did for us. You're the BEST!!!!!

Chad Smith

March 16, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and that Amanda was able to make it the best one yet. Thank you for your continued loyalty and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Reviews of George Mogollon