Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Bobby Lane, Sales Associate, Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Bobby Lane

Sales Associate

November 18, 2016

"Highly recommend going through George for your next lease "

- ryleynorrick

George was kind and honest during my leasing process. He guided me through my decision with total transparency and I would recommend him to anyone.

November 16, 2016

"2017 Toyota Tundra Lease"

- MikeZ

I arrived at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney to take a look at a 2017 Tundra. George Mogollon approached us and took care of us the rest of the visit. We went over what I was looking for and he brought up current inventory and pulled up a Tundra that I was interested in. We took it for a test drive, and George went over the in's and out's of the entire vehicle. Never once was he pushy, and made the whole experience an amazing one. I ended up leaving the dealership driving behind the wheel of a new 2017 Toyota Tundra. The whole process was fast and seamless. I can assure you I will continue to work with George and Toyota of McKinney for any future purchases and service. I can't say enough good things. Thanks George and Toyota of McKinney!

November 02, 2016

"Still waiting."

- Raul

3 months ago I went in looking for and purchased a tacoma. Everything seemed great at the time until I left and my signature was already on paper. During the sale the salesman stated that the truck would do everything I required and wanted, well it doesn't so that's 1 thing. Lying to your customer. I ordered some parts that were not available at the time of purchase. They said they were on backorder for 1 month. OK that's fine. I wait a month and no another month. Ok sure. After the 2 months I go in and they install the wrong part. Well apparently what I want is backordered for another month. Here we are. Over 3 months later and no word from them. Don't trust any salesmen and make sure all of your parts are on the vehicle before it leaves the lot or they never will. I have spoken to several others who purchased the same exact part from a different dealer and they received theirs within a week. I don't want to hear the if you want to talk more call us. If any of you have a hint of customer service you can call me. You have my number.

2016 Scion FR-S