Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

3350 South Central Expressway,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney Info
About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Pat Lobb Toyota is proud to be the recipient of 3 prestigious awards. Presidents Award-awarded for outstanding customer service, sales excellence, along with parts and service excellence. Board of Governors-Awarded to only 60 dealers in the country and Pat Lobb Toyota was the ONLY DFW dealer to be honored with this accolade. Presidents Cabinet-awarded to only 12 dealerships in the country, Pat Lobb Toyota is the ONLY DFW dealer to be awarded this accolade, EVER! WE HAVE OVER 1,000 NEW AND PRE OWNED TOYOTAS, SCIONS, AND OTHER BRANDS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. COME BY OR CALL US AT 214-544-8696 TODAY! Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney is proud to serve Dallas, McKinney, and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated. If you are looking for a friendly No-Pressure environment, come to Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. We are easy to find, Conveniently located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas. We strive to make buying a vehicle fun!

About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

rvsk
3/03/2015

"Wonderful Dealership"

Wonderful dealer, honest, informs everything upfront. Bought 2015 Camry LE from Pat Lobb , the customer service rep Sid Waldrop was professional and delivered car within 3 hrs, he explained about the car spec, price, extras and offer etc. Would recommend this dealership if anyone want to buy Toyota.

Tobe M.
2/25/2015

"A pleasant no-pressure experience"

From the moment I first e-mailed in regards to the Used vehicle, which I eventually purchased, David was polite and straight forward with me. The car sales routine is something that I'm familiar with and specifically wanted to avoid and fortunately David was willing to be a straight shooter with me. I walked in and received a fair value for my trade-in and decent financing options (ultimately, went with my own financing). Even after the sale was made, David was very helpful with additional requests (i.e., helping me search/clean my trade-in vehicle. I will certainly come back here!

February 26, 2015

What a great review, Tobe! I'm so glad to hear that you found David to be polite and straightforward. Thank you for choosing Pat Lobb Toyota and we hope to see you again soon!

richjaynes
2/24/2015

"Best car buying experience ever."

This is our second purchase of a new Toyota from Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney, and thanks to George Mogollon it was just as great as the first. We sought out George because he is by far the best auto sales rep we have ever met. George is low-key and applies no pressure in his efforts to help us find the right vehicle for us. His approach works. We trust George and know that he is working for us. We never thought we could say that about a sales rep in a car dealership, but it is true. We also love our new 4Runner. We know there are plenty of Toyota dealerships within driving distance, but we don’t give them a second thought. We want to buy from George! Thanks again, George, for making car buying a great experience! Rich and Erin Jaynes

bmanor
2/23/2015

"Positive Car Buying Experience"

I have bought 7 cars from Pat Lobb and this was by far my best experience. George was both professional and knowledgeable. He answered all our questions and made both my wife and I feel like he cared about us and providing us with the best service experience possible. I would recommend George to anyone who is interested in buying a car to see George and they will be treated fairly and with respect. Bill and Cathy Manor

February 27, 2015

Bill and Cathy, thanks for the 5-star review! I'm so happy to hear that George was able to provide you and your wife with such excellent and enjoyable service in your recent car buying experience. Thank you for choosing Pat Lobb Toyota as your dealership of choice, and enjoy your new car!

SLH-SMH
2/23/2015

"Great truck, great people, great dealership ~"

I love doing business with Pat Lobb Toyota in McKinney. I know that I am getting the best deal on the best truck in Texas and can always expect the best service form the folks at Pat Lobb.

Bobby Lane

February 27, 2015

Thanks for the outstanding review! At Pat Lobb Toyota, we strive to give our customers the best service experience, and we are pleased to hear that your experience with Sean and Chris reflected that. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new truck!

HASSAN BABU
2/20/2015

"Great"

Meet with a great person or great sales person MADI MUSTAFA at Pat Lobb's Toyota of McKinney. When I went there I had a good faith that he can give me a good deal to buy a good car and same thing happen. He help me a lot to buy a good Car. I hope him long life and have a good success in his life. BABU, HASSAN

MADI MUSTAFA AND MATT SCOTT

February 20, 2015

Thanks for the great, five-star review, Hassan! I'm so happy to hear that Madi was able to find you a great car for a great deal. Thank you for choosing Pat Lobb Toyota as your dealership destination and enjoy your new ride!

karen
2/09/2015

"Great"

Drake was very helpful and informative on the purchase of our Sienna. We had another quote in Rockwall Toyota. Drake gave us the best deal. We will tell others about the service that was give to us at Pat Lobby Toyato.

Drake Waldrop

February 10, 2015

Karen, we are so happy to hear about your experience at Pat Lobb Toyota! Drake is a wonderful salesman and we are glad he was able to get you the best deal. Congrats on your new Toyota Sienna and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

xcrunner
2/07/2015

"Easy car buying"

We had a great experience shopping for a car here. Drake was very friendly and did a great job finding us a car that fit our requests perfectly. He seemed very knowledgeable and helped us understand leasing vs. buying in our particular situation.

Drake

February 09, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad that Drake was able to assist you and make your car buying experience an enjoyable one. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Penny
2/04/2015

"Lease Tacoma"

Very friendly and no-pressure atmosphere. Never leased before so was apprehensive until Drake (and others) explained the process. Loving my new truck. Thanks guys.

Drake Waldrop

February 05, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review, Penny! I'm so glad that you found Drake and the rest of our crew to be friendly and pressure-free! Thank you for choosing Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney and enjoy your new truck!

mpoll
2/03/2015

"Toyota 4Runner Pat Lobb/Sina Sadr"

I was recently in the market for a Toyota 4Runner Limited. I sent out an online requeist about this particular make and model and was contacted in a very short time by Sina Sard. Sina spend much time and effort finding this specific car in my price range. Also noted, due to the distance I live from McKinney, approximately 90% of this sell was conducted by phone/email. As this is my 6th car to buy/own, this particular sell was not only the easist but also the least time consuming deal ever. If you are in the market to buy a new or used car, I highly recommend the Pat Lobb Dealership and Sina Sadr for your next purchase!

Sina Sadr