Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

3350 South Central Expressway,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney Info
About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Pat Lobb Toyota is proud to be the recipient of 3 prestigious awards. Presidents Award-awarded for outstanding customer service, sales excellence, along with parts and service excellence. Board of Governors-Awarded to only 60 dealers in the country and Pat Lobb Toyota was the ONLY DFW dealer to be honored with this accolade. Presidents Cabinet-awarded to only 12 dealerships in the country, Pat Lobb Toyota is the ONLY DFW dealer to be awarded this accolade, EVER! WE HAVE OVER 1,000 NEW AND PRE OWNED TOYOTAS, SCIONS, AND OTHER BRANDS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. COME BY OR CALL US AT 214-544-8696 TODAY! Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney is proud to serve Dallas, McKinney, and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated. If you are looking for a friendly No-Pressure environment, come to Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. We are easy to find, Conveniently located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas. We strive to make buying a vehicle fun!

About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Ldwhite
9/20/2016

"Review for dealership"

What an awesome dealership!! They are very helpful and making buying a car or truck so easy and smooth. I can't anything nicer about these guys.

James Dion,James Wood,Derek Haines,Detail Shop,Service Department

September 20, 2016

Great review! Thanks for the 5 Stars!

MDuffy
9/13/2016

"Sid Renewed my Hope in Patt Lobb Toyota"

My husband and I have bought/leased 6 cars in 9 years of living in McKinney from Patt Lobb Toyota. The experience has been pleasant for the most part, but the last couple of times felt a bit impersonal. We had made up our minds that the next car purchase we made, we would probably go elsewhere. Recently, I went online to "check out" the inventory and deals Toyota was having, and happened to ask a question via the website's "chat live" option. Sid was helpful, direct, and honest as he answered the questions I bombarded him with. He immediately asked if he could better serve me by calling me. I was at work and unable to take a phone call. Sid was understanding of my limited time availability and eager to accmmodate. So we scheduled an appointment for me to come in to the dealership on a Saturday. Even at the last minute when I had to change my appointment time, he was flexible and friendly. Needless to say, I am loving my new Ruby Flare 2017 Camry! Thank, you, Sid for renewing my hope and for helping me get into my fabulous new ride!!

Matt (in Financing)

September 13, 2016

Great story! Thank you for sharing your awesome experience with everyone. Sid does a great job with all of our customers!

Lisaanne
9/09/2016

"Sid Waldrop made car buying a breeze"

This was the first car buying experience for our teenage daughter. We did not expect to drive away that day with her first car, but Sid Waldrop and the entire team made the experience so easy and hassle free! I told my husband that this was the first time I've gone through a car buying experience where I didn't walk out feeling drained and maybe a little remorseful. We will definitely recommend this dealership, and most especially, Sid, to all our family and friends!

September 10, 2016

Lisaanne, Thanks for the GREAT Review! Sid knows his stuff!

king,trayce
8/29/2016

"Tim was perfect! "

I took a couple weeks to visit various car dealerships in north Dallas, test driving and getting a feel for what I wanted. I test drove Acura, Mercedes, Audi and Lexus looking for a good deal on a 2016 SUV. I knew the Highlander was ranked high for consumer satisfaction, but I saved my visit to a Toyota dealership for last thinking I wouldn't like it. Boy, was I wrong. Tim met me at the door and his mannerism put me right at ease. He was efficient, informative, a good listener and never pushy. We test drove and he invited me to take it on the hwy instead of just making a quick block around the dealership. The Highlander had all my check points! My husband visited with him the next day and sealed the deal. Thanks Pat Lobb Toyota! You've got a winner with Tim O'Grady.

August 29, 2016

Trayce, Thank for this great review of the new Highlander and Tim O'Grady! We are very happy to see that you are satisfied with your Highlander and Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney!

Leah.C
8/21/2016

"Awesome Experience"

I purchased a 2017 Camry SE. Sid was our sales Consultant. The customer service experience was outstanding. I went in to the dealership wanting a newer car than what I had with less miles and I ended up with a way better car than I had expected. Sid went out of his way to make sure I was happy. I left there feeling special and not just another customer. Toyota of McKinney is our dealership for life. I will recommend this to my family and friends. Good job Sid and Matt.

Matt Scott

August 22, 2016

What a great review! Thanks for sharing your story!

HappyCustomer
8/03/2016

"Fabulous experience"

Dealerhip is efficient and customer focused. You never get the feeling of being pushed, slimy sales tactics, or you are just another sale. I have run away from two other local Toyata dealerships. This one is A+. Most important item to mention is the excellent sales representative, George Mongollon. He knows what he's doing and his professionalism is outstanding. I have to give him major kudos for his respectful nature. That curtosy is not as common as it use to be and my whole family really took note of that.

August 03, 2016

HappyCustomer, thanks for taking the time and leaving this great review! George is a great guy and does a good job with all of our clients. Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Andy S.
7/31/2016

"Great Service Department with Honorable Ethics"

I am a transplant from North Carolina to McKinney, Tx (Wife and I of 46 years retired to be with Children/Grandchildren). I bought both of our Toyota vehicles NEW - 2000 King Cab 4x4 Tundra and 2001 XLS Avalon. I have always serviced with a Toyota Dealership and very strict in overseeing what is done each time. I always interviewed the Service manager and Senior Master Tech at each dealership - always making sure they were the only ones handling/overseeing my vehicles. My vehicles today are like Brand NEW out the show room. I expect quality when any work is performed on my vehicles. I would trust traveling anywhere in the USA with both vehicles. After arriving in McKinney, Tx 10-16-2013 I Interviewed with Doug Ranzer, Assistant Service Manager and Jeff Colefield, Senior Master Tech at Pat Lobb Toyota after reading reviews of the dealership. These two have always kept my vehicles in the best running condition - both earning my total trust that they will do what is best for me and my vehicles. On my most recent initiated visit in July 2016 with my 2001 XLS Avalon after hearing an unusual noise from the dash, I discovered I needed a New Servo Booster for my A/C. The part had to be ordered from Houston, Tx distribution center. The part came in wrong 5 times; It showed the correct Part Number on the outside of the plastic packaging but actually had a different part inside of it. This was discovered each time my by mechanic, Jeff who advised Doug Ranzer accordingly, who then contacted me. Also Doug had Toby Clark, the Service Department Director get involved with trying to correct this issue with Houston's management. After it continued to occur Toby Clark investigated who was sending the wrong packaged part to Houston, Tx. After his investigation he was able to get the correct part sent directly to Pat Lobb Toyota. My mechanic, Jeff, confirmed they finally they had the right part and repaired my Avalon. I paid nothing ($0) for Parts or Labor due to my inconvenience in this ordeal, which was initiated by Toby Clark, the Service Department Director at Pat Lobb. This speaks volumes about Patt Lobb's HIGH ETHICs and the CARING of their customers. Pat Lobb dealership is by far the best car DEALERSHIP (Domestic or Foreign) I have ever been involved with including my good Toyota Dealership back in North Carolina. I am totally pleased with Pat Lobb dealership and in particular; Doug Ranzer, Assistant Service MGR, Jeff Colefield, Senior Master Tech, and Toby Clark, Service Department Director. This is saying a lot from a Retired Law Enforcement Detective from a major city in North Carolina who is use to scrutinizing everything.

Jeff Colefield, Senior Master Tech and Toby Clark, Service Department Director

August 01, 2016

Andy, Thank you for writing this glowing review. We do take pride in the work performed on each customer's vehicle. Some time we run in to speed bumps along the way but try to communicated directly with our customers openly and honestly. Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

oyakawa
7/19/2016

"Lack of customer service / common decency."

My previous visit to the service department seemed to go well (minus the long wait). The service advisor went over the status of my brakes and tires and let me know what would be needed at the next service. However, what he failed to mention was that the Toyota Care program I was enrolled in would expire prior to that service being due and even if it did not, I was out of oil changes for that program. I only know this now because I made an appointment for an oil change and specifically mentioned in the comments that I did not have the budget to spend on anything not covered by the Toyota Care program. I took my vehicle in, waited in line 20 minutes past my scheduled appointment, and was then informed the oil change would not be covered. This information could have been relayed to me at any point after I made the appointment including when they called to confirm I would be there. It would have saved me time and hassle. Instead, I was left standing in the service center with an impatient advisor who wanted me to decide immediately if I was going to pay or leave. When I paused to think it over, he said he 'had other customers waiting and needed to go deal with them' and left. I don't think it would have been unreasonable for him to offer me a slight discount on the service, an apology for no one letting me know the program had expired, a moment of his time to talk through my options, or even the simple human decency of treating me like I was anything other than an inconvenience to him. When he came back, with another customer, I told him I was taking my vehicle elsewhere. He barely bothered to look up and definitely did not concern himself with apologizing for my wasted time.

James Wood

July 21, 2016

Mr. Oyakawa, I am very sorry there was some confusion and perhaps some miscommunication. Unfortunately, the extended maintenance coverage on your vehicle was for two oil change and rotation combinations (both have been used) and three additional rotation only (one has been used) services. It also expired at 58,021 miles vs. the 59,667 miles that was on your vehicle when you arrived this morning. I apologize for not being able to point this out when we made the follow-up contact for the appointment but the mileage that was listed on the web appointment you placed on 7/14 showed 53,880. Again, I apologize for the confusion and just wanted to give a little more clarity to the situation as we were looking in to it. If you would like to discuss this further, please email me directly at tmartin@patlobbtoyota.com. Regards, Tod Martin

PRAVEEN PURUSHOTHAMAN
7/14/2016

"Great Salesman.. "

We worked with Dave (David Stum) and he was very polite, courteous and friendly. He helped us with the entire process, even though we couldn't buy a car in our first two visits. The third time was a charm, and all went well. The finance manager (Derek) was also pretty good - he did not try to up sell something that we didn't want, which I appreciated. I will definitely visit this dealership again, if I think of getting another Toyota in the future (which I might)

David Stum

July 15, 2016

Thank you for leave this great review! David Stum is a great sales person. Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

July 14, 2016

Awesome review! Thanks for taking the time! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Sally davis
7/08/2016

"Awesome Dealership!!!!!"

Homero made this an experience that I'll never forget, This was the most fastest and courteous encounter!!!! Thanks Homero Corono, and Pat Lobb Toyota McKinney!!!! I look forward to being a life long customer!!!?

Homero corona

July 08, 2016

What a great review! Homero does a great job for us! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Reviews of Sid Waldrop