Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Sales Associate

August 22, 2017

"Poor Sales Representation"

- Tiffany Bellino

I went in to test drive and begin the purchase process of a 2017 Tacoma. Eric Song intercepted my friend and I and we sat down with him. He was cool at first, then when it came to making the deal he told us he was hungry for dinner and if I was serious I would just sign for the car. I told him I wanted to come back tomorrow and sleep on it, and he said the car would be gone in the AM as it is popular, and I should put several thousand down to hold it. The guy was a joke. I went to Toyota of Plano the next day about 1pm and walked out at 3pm with a better truck and a better deal. I would not reccomend Pat Lobb to anyone, if they have "dudes" like Eric attempting to make deals on their cars.

Eric Song

July 18, 2017

"Needed Cash for my Tacoma"

- phil

I had a 2013 Supercharged Tacoma. I needed cash. I sold this to the dealership. I needed cash immediately. Spike, gave my 500 dollars out of his own pocket so I didn't have to wait for owner to sign the check. That is going above and beyond.

Spike

July 15, 2017

"Predatory Sales People"

- Kathleen Z

Do not under any circumstances purchase a vehicle from Pat Lobb Toyota. Predatory salesman took horrible advantage of my son. It was his first car purchase, yet they hooked him for a brand new car for $22,000. They had the same model in a 2017 as a used ON THE LOT for $17,000. A 2016 model for $14,000. All on the website. But they fed him a line about saving on the APR. By the time I got there the deal was done. The salesman had the audacity to tell me to my face that they did my son a FAVOR by selling him a NEW car instead of used. Lower APR. 9%? Please. Now he is going to pay $30,000 or so for this car over 5 years. An awful debt for a young person to carry. But they don't care. They got the sale. They were only serving themselves instead of the real needs of the customer. Beware if you do business here. They do NOT care about their customers NEEDS. Only care about making a sale for the highest amount they can.

Other