Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Bobby Lane, Sales Associate, Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Bobby Lane

Sales Associate

July 18, 2017

"Needed Cash for my Tacoma"

- phil

I had a 2013 Supercharged Tacoma. I needed cash. I sold this to the dealership. I needed cash immediately. Spike, gave my 500 dollars out of his own pocket so I didn't have to wait for owner to sign the check. That is going above and beyond.

Spike

July 10, 2017

"Purchase of used Avalon"

- Bob Cole

I recently helped my 91 year old, WW11 war veteran Father-in-Law purshase a 2013 Avalon from Pat Lobb Toyota in McKinney, Texas. Like any used car it has some aches and pains,but your salesman,Mel Williams, was so helpful about resolving all of our issues. Mel and I had a daily phone conversation until we got everything right. There were no major things wrong, just a few minor issues. Mel even got a couple of things done during his days off. Thanks Pat, for hiring someone like Mel. We'll definitely see you in the future. Bob Cole

Mel Williams

June 07, 2017

"Just Like Any Other Dealership - Dodgy"

- anayajr

I would not recommend this dealership due to their sales tactics and bad customer service. This dealership and especially their management does not know what good customer service is. I will NEVER purchase a vehicle from this dealership. This type of dealership hurts the Toyota brand!

Rob (Internet Sales Manager)

New 2017 Toyota Tacoma, $32947