Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Call
Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney Info
About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Pat Lobb Toyota is proud to be the recipient of 3 prestigious awards. Presidents Award-awarded for outstanding customer service, sales excellence, along with parts and service excellence. Board of Governors-Awarded to only 60 dealers in the country and Pat Lobb Toyota was the ONLY DFW dealer to be honored with this accolade. Presidents Cabinet-awarded to only 12 dealerships in the country, Pat Lobb Toyota is the ONLY DFW dealer to be awarded this accolade, EVER! WE HAVE OVER 1,000 NEW AND PRE OWNED TOYOTAS, SCIONS, AND OTHER BRANDS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. COME BY OR CALL US AT 214-544-8696 TODAY! Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney is proud to serve Dallas, McKinney, and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated. If you are looking for a friendly No-Pressure environment, come to Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. We are easy to find, Conveniently located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas. We strive to make buying a vehicle fun!

About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

justme
1/27/2015

""Great Experience""

I bought my 2012 Camry SE from Patt Lobb Toyota of McKinney and Drake Waldrop was the young man helping me. He was very patient, knowledgeable and I did not feel rushed at any means to make my decision. If he did not know the answers to my question a supervisor was there to guide him and provide me with any of my concerns in buying my automobile. I highly recommend the dealership and also Drake Waldrop as your agent. The environment was very well maintained and clean as well. Actually, I had been asked several times by different sales agents, as I was waiting if I needed fresh coffee or something cold to drink.

Drake Waldrop

January 27, 2015

Wow, thanks for leaving us this 5-star review about your experience and Drake's hard work. We are happy to hear he took such great care of you during your car-buying process. We hope you enjoy your 2012 Camry and please come see us if there's anything else we can do for you!

DLH1234
1/23/2015

"World Class Service"

My husband and I recently relocated to TX and were in the need of a new vehicle. We stopped in to Patt Lobb Toyota and were promptly greeted by George Mogollon. George was extremely friendly, helpful and made our car buying experience effortless. George was knowledgeable and walked us through all of our available options and financing. The dealership is state of the art and entire sales/service staff were extremely friendly. George setup future servicing appointments and made sure we were completely satisfied before walking out with our new vehicle. We are looking forward to a long relationship with George and Patt Lobb Toyota.

January 23, 2015

Wow, what a great review! I'm so happy to hear that George was able to walk you through all your options pain-free. Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you again soon!

jajoles@yahoo.com
1/12/2015

"Sina Sadr Surpassed our Expectations - Jerri Joles, Customer"

We just bought a 2014 Prius Hybrid V Wagon. This is my 3rd Toyota vehicle. We had thought we wanted the Camry Hybrid or possibly the Ford Fusion Hybrid. We wanted a small Hybrid SUV, vut in our price range, there is not too much to choose from. But Sina knew he had these 2014's and needed to sell them quickly. They said they would be very aggressive in the pricing because they were 2014. They gave us an incredible deal and the whole deal was quick and very painless. I was very impressed with Sina's professionalism and hope to send him referrals. By the way, my last 2 Camry purchases were at Richardson Toyota. I think the Pat Lobb dealership is much nicer and the salespersons at Richardson seemed to play games. It is good to know that Pat Lobb does not play games on the negotiation. I am so happy with my purchase of the Hybrid. and with the Prius Wagon.

Sina Sadr

January 13, 2015

Thanks for the awesome, five-star review! I'm honored to learn that we have continued to earn your loyalty these past few years and I hope that we will continue to do so well into the future. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new 2014 Prius Hybrid V Wagon!

January 13, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star rating, Jerri! We are so glad Sina could help you find a small hybrid SUV that was in your price range. We hope you will come back and see us for any automotive needs in the future and enjoy your Prius Hybrid V Wagon!

mike
1/05/2015

"Great Experience"

Great Experience, John Kenney did a great job getting us the Truck we ask for. I would recomend this dealership and John anytime! My wife and I were looking for a Truck with certian options on it and wanted it within about a week, he came thru! Thanks for your help and great service! Mike Flowers

January 05, 2015

Mike, We appreciate the wonderful review! It's great to hear John was able to help you find the right vehicle. Please come back and see us if any needs arise in the future and enjoy your new truck!

Fergdaddy
12/23/2014

"Excellent buying experience!"

Had a very good buying experience on our new 2015 Sequoia. Faisal Mansour assisted all the way through the buying process. He kept things low key and never pressured us on our decision. Matt Scott also did a great job of covering all the paper work. Folks were very easy to deal with and would definitely buy there again. Highly recommend.

Faisal Mansour, Matt Scott

December 24, 2014

Wow, what a great review! I'm so happy to hear that Faisal made your customer experience low key and pressure-free. Thanks for choosing Pat Lobb as your dealership destination and enjoy your new vehicle!

JBon33
12/22/2014

"Friendly, transparent and painless. Buy your Toyota here."

Buy your next vehicle here. Period. My car was totaled several weeks ago in a bad hit and run accident. Needless to say, I had had enough stress dealing with the insurance, police and body shop so I really wanted a smooth car buying experience. Amanda and her manager, Shaun, provided that for me at Pat Lobb Toyota. Not only were they extremely friendly and knowledgeable about their inventory. They were upfront about pricing and features and helped me make my purchase quickly and painlessly. Their finance representative (whose name I'm unfortunately forgetting) was also friendly, straightforward and extremely helpful. I had a great experience working with this fantastic team and cannot recommend Amanda and Shaun enough.

Shaun Anderson

December 22, 2014

Thanks for the five-star review! I am glad to hear that we were able fix up your car quickly and stress-free. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

Bubba
12/18/2014

"Exceptional Treatment "

We stopped in to Pat Lobb to look at new vehicles, and were greeted by George M. His service and attentiveness to us was the best we've experienced in all of our years of car buying. No pressure and extremely pleasant to work with. We would highly recommend George to all to work with. Derek in the finance office was also a pleasure to deal with, and made the final paperwork process very stress free. Great dealership.

Derek Haines

December 18, 2014

It makes me happy to hear George and Derek provided you with the best car buying experience you've ever had. I don't expect anything other than extremely pleasant work from both of them and I will be sure to honor them with these compliments. Thank you for your business and come back to see us!

martycpa
12/16/2014

"Exceptional service from Amanda Abshire. "

We've bought several cars from Pat Lobb Toyota in McKinney and every time has been exceptional. Amanda Abshire has been our salesperson for most of our cars and her knowledge and personality make her a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Pat Lobb and Amanda.

December 16, 2014

Thanks for the 5-star review! We are so glad Amanda and the rest of our team here at Pat Lobb Toyota continue to provide you with exceptional experiences. Your business is truly valuable and we hope to see you again soon!

oyakawa
12/10/2014

"Love the car but had some issues after the sale"

The vehicle I purchased is very nice and the price was good. The sales process could have gone a lot smoother as I ended up waiting at the dealership for many hours for both the salesperson and later the finance manager to get to me. I had some issues after the sale which I posted to the dealer in their survey. I was contacted by Sean O'Connor who has taken steps to resolve my complaints. I wish the issues had never occurred but at least the dealership is willing to step up and work with me.

louis.haveman
12/03/2014

"Our experience at Pat Lobb Toyota was fantastic."

Our sales person was Amanda Abshire. She was utterly fantastic. Amanda was incredibly patient, helpful, knowledgeable and professional in every aspect of our car buying. We were looking at many different SUV's and dealt with other salespersons. Amanda was head and shoulders above the rest. We will definitely recommend Pat Lobb Toyota and Amanda to anybody interested. Louis and Seiko Haveman

December 04, 2014

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review and visiting Pat Lobb’s Toyota of McKinney. We also appreciate your kind words about Amanda. We’re lucky to have her on our team. One of our main priorities is providing high-quality service, so we’re thrilled to hear that you received nothing less. Please feel free to visit again if more automotive needs arise!

Reviews of George Mogollon