Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

3350 South Central Expressway,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney Info
About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Pat Lobb Toyota is proud to be the recipient of 3 prestigious awards. Presidents Award-awarded for outstanding customer service, sales excellence, along with parts and service excellence. Board of Governors-Awarded to only 60 dealers in the country and Pat Lobb Toyota was the ONLY DFW dealer to be honored with this accolade. Presidents Cabinet-awarded to only 12 dealerships in the country, Pat Lobb Toyota is the ONLY DFW dealer to be awarded this accolade, EVER! WE HAVE OVER 1,000 NEW AND PRE OWNED TOYOTAS, SCIONS, AND OTHER BRANDS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. COME BY OR CALL US AT 214-544-8696 TODAY! Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney is proud to serve Dallas, McKinney, and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated. If you are looking for a friendly No-Pressure environment, come to Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. We are easy to find, Conveniently located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas. We strive to make buying a vehicle fun!

About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Twatson75
8/01/2015

"Bought a new Highlander"

Patrick did a great job in helping us find our new car. We love the Highlander and were able to get the color we wanted.

Patrick Armijo

Lee Edwards II
7/31/2015

"George was absolutely amazing"

Today I bought my first car! I was unsure of what I wanted and as a first time buyer a little afraid. . George was willing to help me get what I needed and was absolutely patient in explaining everything to me. Without George I do not believe I would have gotten where I needed to be, It was not only a fun experience but it was also insightful. This dealership and George definitely have your best interest at heart! The bar is set high for the future! Thanks George!

matt coltharp
7/30/2015

"great service from George"

Just wanted to drop this note to express my sincere appreciation for George. I recently purchased two vehicles from you. You have a good man in George, very sincere, honest, and all for Pat Lobb. I never once felt pressured, and he always had mine and your best interest at heart. Great ambassador for Pat Lobb

July 31, 2015

Thank you for the great review of George, Matt! I'm glad to hear that he has been so helpful and honest. We are lucky to have him and will pass along the compliments. We look forward to doing business with you again!

Casper
7/28/2015

"Great experience"

I was very impressed with our transaction. Very seamless. In and out in no time unlike other dealerships. Our sales person, Amanda Abshire was easy to deal with. It is the 2nd car we have purchased from Amanda and the 4th or 5th car we have purchased from Pat Lobb Toyota. Amanda even took time to upload my contacts from my cell phone and explained the blue tooth to me. Will I be back for the next car purchase? You bet.....

July 28, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Casper! I'm so glad to hear that we have your loyalty and that Amanda has been so helpful. We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Amanda. We hope you enjoy your purchase and look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Great Experience
7/27/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Right when we walked in, it was such a great experience! Sidney Waldrop was our sales guy and he was just amazing to work with! We had an amazing experience!

July 28, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about Sidney! I'm so glad to hear that you had a great experience beginning to end and that Sidney was able to help you find exactly what you need! We hope you enjoy your purchase and look forward to doing business with you again!

Barry
7/21/2015

"A very plesant experience/a fantastic new Camry"

Purchased a 2015 Hybrid Camry at Pat Lobb Toyota. The entire transaction was a pleasant experience. Sales Consultant Amanda Abshire was very helpful and easy to deal with. She was very knowledgeable and worked with us to reach an easy acceptable agreement. By the way, I considered two other makes of automobiles. None compared to the Hybrid Camry!!!

July 22, 2015

Congratulations on your new Camry Hybrid, Barry! We are happy to hear that Amanda was able to make your experience at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney such a pleasant one. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tim
7/21/2015

"my new Toyota"

George was great to work with, and made sure everything was perfect. He and John Mathews were very helpful, and made sure I guy exactly what I wanted.

July 22, 2015

Tim, Thank you for the five-star review and kind words about George! We are glad to hear you received everything you wanted from Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. We'll see you soon!

Hank
7/18/2015

"Excellent Knowledgeable Salesperson"

Recently we purchased our second Toyota at Pat Lobb and had the same salesperson, Amanda Abshire. Amanda has an easygoing style to sales and never makes you feel rushed into purchasing. She is very knowledgeable about the vehicles for sale at the dealership and alway gets your questions answered. Thanks to Amanda, we believe that we got the best deal possible on both vehicles, a Toyota Forerunner 2012 and an Avalon 1015 Hybrid. Ask for Amanda on your visit and you won't be disappointed!

July 20, 2015

Hank, Thank you for the kind words about Amanda, and congratulations on your two new vehicles! We look forward to being your dealership here at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney for years to come.

afajardo
7/17/2015

"Fantastic shopping experience"

Supberb experience with the dealership and the sales person, George Mogollon, who consistently delivered his expertise, courteous demeanor, and excellent attention with all the details of my purchasing experience, without making me feel pressured, at any point. Congratulations for placing such care on the product and customer experience!!

July 20, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about George and for the five-star review! We hope to assist you again at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney.

theduke1228
7/16/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

George was extremely helpful and professional. His level of product knowledge was very impressive, and I never once felt pressured through the entire process. I highly recommend this dealership, and also reccomend working with George Mogollon, on your next vehicle purchase.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review and kind words about George! We look forward to working with you again here at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney.

July 17, 2015