Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

3350 South Central Expressway,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney Info
About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Pat Lobb Toyota is proud to be the recipient of 3 prestigious awards. Presidents Award-awarded for outstanding customer service, sales excellence, along with parts and service excellence. Board of Governors-Awarded to only 60 dealers in the country and Pat Lobb Toyota was the ONLY DFW dealer to be honored with this accolade. Presidents Cabinet-awarded to only 12 dealerships in the country, Pat Lobb Toyota is the ONLY DFW dealer to be awarded this accolade, EVER! WE HAVE OVER 1,000 NEW AND PRE OWNED TOYOTAS, SCIONS, AND OTHER BRANDS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. COME BY OR CALL US AT 214-544-8696 TODAY! Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney is proud to serve Dallas, McKinney, and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated. If you are looking for a friendly No-Pressure environment, come to Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. We are easy to find, Conveniently located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas. We strive to make buying a vehicle fun!

About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Leah.C
8/21/2016

"Awesome Experience"

I purchased a 2017 Camry SE. Sid was our sales Consultant. The customer service experience was outstanding. I went in to the dealership wanting a newer car than what I had with less miles and I ended up with a way better car than I had expected. Sid went out of his way to make sure I was happy. I left there feeling special and not just another customer. Toyota of McKinney is our dealership for life. I will recommend this to my family and friends. Good job Sid and Matt.

Matt Scott

August 22, 2016

What a great review! Thanks for sharing your story!

HappyCustomer
8/03/2016

"Fabulous experience"

Dealerhip is efficient and customer focused. You never get the feeling of being pushed, slimy sales tactics, or you are just another sale. I have run away from two other local Toyata dealerships. This one is A+. Most important item to mention is the excellent sales representative, George Mongollon. He knows what he's doing and his professionalism is outstanding. I have to give him major kudos for his respectful nature. That curtosy is not as common as it use to be and my whole family really took note of that.

August 03, 2016

HappyCustomer, thanks for taking the time and leaving this great review! George is a great guy and does a good job with all of our clients. Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Andy S.
7/31/2016

"Great Service Department with Honorable Ethics"

I am a transplant from North Carolina to McKinney, Tx (Wife and I of 46 years retired to be with Children/Grandchildren). I bought both of our Toyota vehicles NEW - 2000 King Cab 4x4 Tundra and 2001 XLS Avalon. I have always serviced with a Toyota Dealership and very strict in overseeing what is done each time. I always interviewed the Service manager and Senior Master Tech at each dealership - always making sure they were the only ones handling/overseeing my vehicles. My vehicles today are like Brand NEW out the show room. I expect quality when any work is performed on my vehicles. I would trust traveling anywhere in the USA with both vehicles. After arriving in McKinney, Tx 10-16-2013 I Interviewed with Doug Ranzer, Assistant Service Manager and Jeff Colefield, Senior Master Tech at Pat Lobb Toyota after reading reviews of the dealership. These two have always kept my vehicles in the best running condition - both earning my total trust that they will do what is best for me and my vehicles. On my most recent initiated visit in July 2016 with my 2001 XLS Avalon after hearing an unusual noise from the dash, I discovered I needed a New Servo Booster for my A/C. The part had to be ordered from Houston, Tx distribution center. The part came in wrong 5 times; It showed the correct Part Number on the outside of the plastic packaging but actually had a different part inside of it. This was discovered each time my by mechanic, Jeff who advised Doug Ranzer accordingly, who then contacted me. Also Doug had Toby Clark, the Service Department Director get involved with trying to correct this issue with Houston's management. After it continued to occur Toby Clark investigated who was sending the wrong packaged part to Houston, Tx. After his investigation he was able to get the correct part sent directly to Pat Lobb Toyota. My mechanic, Jeff, confirmed they finally they had the right part and repaired my Avalon. I paid nothing ($0) for Parts or Labor due to my inconvenience in this ordeal, which was initiated by Toby Clark, the Service Department Director at Pat Lobb. This speaks volumes about Patt Lobb's HIGH ETHICs and the CARING of their customers. Pat Lobb dealership is by far the best car DEALERSHIP (Domestic or Foreign) I have ever been involved with including my good Toyota Dealership back in North Carolina. I am totally pleased with Pat Lobb dealership and in particular; Doug Ranzer, Assistant Service MGR, Jeff Colefield, Senior Master Tech, and Toby Clark, Service Department Director. This is saying a lot from a Retired Law Enforcement Detective from a major city in North Carolina who is use to scrutinizing everything.

Jeff Colefield, Senior Master Tech and Toby Clark, Service Department Director

August 01, 2016

Andy, Thank you for writing this glowing review. We do take pride in the work performed on each customer's vehicle. Some time we run in to speed bumps along the way but try to communicated directly with our customers openly and honestly. Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

oyakawa
7/19/2016

"Lack of customer service / common decency."

My previous visit to the service department seemed to go well (minus the long wait). The service advisor went over the status of my brakes and tires and let me know what would be needed at the next service. However, what he failed to mention was that the Toyota Care program I was enrolled in would expire prior to that service being due and even if it did not, I was out of oil changes for that program. I only know this now because I made an appointment for an oil change and specifically mentioned in the comments that I did not have the budget to spend on anything not covered by the Toyota Care program. I took my vehicle in, waited in line 20 minutes past my scheduled appointment, and was then informed the oil change would not be covered. This information could have been relayed to me at any point after I made the appointment including when they called to confirm I would be there. It would have saved me time and hassle. Instead, I was left standing in the service center with an impatient advisor who wanted me to decide immediately if I was going to pay or leave. When I paused to think it over, he said he 'had other customers waiting and needed to go deal with them' and left. I don't think it would have been unreasonable for him to offer me a slight discount on the service, an apology for no one letting me know the program had expired, a moment of his time to talk through my options, or even the simple human decency of treating me like I was anything other than an inconvenience to him. When he came back, with another customer, I told him I was taking my vehicle elsewhere. He barely bothered to look up and definitely did not concern himself with apologizing for my wasted time.

James Wood

July 21, 2016

Mr. Oyakawa, I am very sorry there was some confusion and perhaps some miscommunication. Unfortunately, the extended maintenance coverage on your vehicle was for two oil change and rotation combinations (both have been used) and three additional rotation only (one has been used) services. It also expired at 58,021 miles vs. the 59,667 miles that was on your vehicle when you arrived this morning. I apologize for not being able to point this out when we made the follow-up contact for the appointment but the mileage that was listed on the web appointment you placed on 7/14 showed 53,880. Again, I apologize for the confusion and just wanted to give a little more clarity to the situation as we were looking in to it. If you would like to discuss this further, please email me directly at tmartin@patlobbtoyota.com. Regards, Tod Martin

PRAVEEN PURUSHOTHAMAN
7/14/2016

"Great Salesman.. "

We worked with Dave (David Stum) and he was very polite, courteous and friendly. He helped us with the entire process, even though we couldn't buy a car in our first two visits. The third time was a charm, and all went well. The finance manager (Derek) was also pretty good - he did not try to up sell something that we didn't want, which I appreciated. I will definitely visit this dealership again, if I think of getting another Toyota in the future (which I might)

David Stum

July 15, 2016

Thank you for leave this great review! David Stum is a great sales person. Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

July 14, 2016

Awesome review! Thanks for taking the time! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Sally davis
7/08/2016

"Awesome Dealership!!!!!"

Homero made this an experience that I'll never forget, This was the most fastest and courteous encounter!!!! Thanks Homero Corono, and Pat Lobb Toyota McKinney!!!! I look forward to being a life long customer!!!?

Homero corona

July 08, 2016

What a great review! Homero does a great job for us! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

MARY Ann
7/05/2016

"Great place to purchase a vehicle!"

We've always been GMC people, but decided to give Toyota a look... and are so glad we did! We not only love our newly purchased Highlander, but were given great service by our salesman, Homero Corona. There was no pressure to buy. Buying a vehicle at this dealership was a good experience!

Homero Corona

July 05, 2016

Mary Ann, I am glad we were able to earn your business. I am sure you will be happy with the Highlander for years to come! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Qurrat Ain
6/30/2016

"Satisfied Customers"

We had seen this car on the internet that my daughter liked. We drove to Toyota of McKinney to check it out. Met with Chad Stanley who took the time to show us everything about the car we went for. We test drove the car and started talking about the purchase. He was very courteous, professional, and made us feel relaxed through the entire process. I would recommend this dealership and Chad to everyone based on my experience.

Chad Stanley

July 01, 2016

I am glad to hear you had such a great experience! Thanks for taking the time to share! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

neddings
6/27/2016

"Great Service times 4 - The Best Dealership in Texas!!"

I have a great experience every time I visit Pat Lobb Toyota. I have had the opportunity to purchase my 4th vehicle with them this past weekend. Justin Venteicher was my salesman the first 3 times and although he has moved to the Marketing Dept he still made time to assist in my 4th purchase. Justin is the "BEST!!!" He always put me first as a customer and that is why I keep coming back. For my 4th vehicle, he introduced me to Mel Williams. Mel was just great in assisting with my purchase. Both men took their time with me and never tried to rush me. Once Justin departed Mel took over and treated me as top priority. Pat Lobb should be so proud to have them. I must not forget the Service Manager, John. He is an asset to the company as well. They all make a great team.

Justin Venteicher

June 28, 2016

Very very proud to read this review! Thanks for taking the time to mention each of our associates and leaving a 5 Star review! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Jill Northcutt
6/27/2016

"That's why I come back!!!!"

Sid is an AMAZING salesman and I will continue to come see him regarding my future car needs. He not only is able to find the best deal possible for you, his none pushy tactics make the experience very easy and free of pressure. He gets straight to the point and does not waste your time but also makes sure ot answer all your questions or concerns. He continous to check on your satisfication even after the deal is complete which shows he really does care. I have used Sid twice and when it is time for me to purchase another vehicle, he is the first person I will go see!

June 27, 2016

Sid has been here for several years and does a great job with all of his customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 Star review! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Reviews of George Mogollon