Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

3350 South Central Expressway,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney Info
About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Pat Lobb Toyota is proud to be the recipient of 3 prestigious awards. Presidents Award-awarded for outstanding customer service, sales excellence, along with parts and service excellence. Board of Governors-Awarded to only 60 dealers in the country and Pat Lobb Toyota was the ONLY DFW dealer to be honored with this accolade. Presidents Cabinet-awarded to only 12 dealerships in the country, Pat Lobb Toyota is the ONLY DFW dealer to be awarded this accolade, EVER! WE HAVE OVER 1,000 NEW AND PRE OWNED TOYOTAS, SCIONS, AND OTHER BRANDS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. COME BY OR CALL US AT 214-544-8696 TODAY! Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney is proud to serve Dallas, McKinney, and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated. If you are looking for a friendly No-Pressure environment, come to Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. We are easy to find, Conveniently located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas. We strive to make buying a vehicle fun!

About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

josiah
3/28/2015

"Grace is the consummate professional"

Grace is patience, kind, and knowledgeable. She made my experience phenomenal along with Chris and Ken. I would definitely recommend Patt Lobb McKinney to all.

Grace Stafford

Bini
3/28/2015

"George is AWESOME"

George gave us excellent advice & assisted with buying our new 3rd car. He is very friendly & extremely helpful. Thank you very much, George!! Raju & Binita

quamee
3/25/2015

"Ask for salesman "O'Corey""

I typically will not write a review before the proper time which is generally 6 months after you've owned your vehicle. But I will make an exception because my salesman, whose name is O'COREY, was exceptional. What a stand up gentleman. I arrived at the dealership after they'd closed and O'corey was just as professional then than when I returned to his surprise a few days later. I ended up purchasing the last 2014 1794 Tundra. If you're looking for a professional all around positive experience then ask for O'COREY. Tell him you heard about him online from the guy that bought their last beautiful SUPER WHITE 2014 1794 TUNDRA. He'll get a kick out of it!

O'COREY!!!! and SPIKE!!!!, with names like these, last name not needed.

March 26, 2015

Thanks for that outstanding review! I will be sure to share your kind words with O'Corey. He is an excellent salesman and we are luck to have him as a part of our team. Thank you for choosing Pat Lobb Toyota, and enjoy your new Tundra!

robcarter3
3/24/2015

"Second Tundra purchase"

George did a great job of helping me trade in for a new Tundra. I had to wait for it to be delivered and George kept me up to date on the timeline and got it ready promptly. It was my second purchase at Toyota of McKinney. I'm sure I'll be back. George was courteous and professional throughout.

March 25, 2015

Wow, what a great post! I'm so pleased to learn that George did a great job in helping you find a new Tundra. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new ride!

kevin
3/18/2015

"My 7th Vehicle Purchase from Patt Lobb Toyota"

I just purchased my seventh vehicle from Patt Lobb Toyota in McKinney. I have always been impressed with the friendly and professional actions in all departments of the dealership. My salesperson is George Mogollon, 972-741-1284, and has always been great in working with us to get then best possible deal around. Kevin Berry Allen, TX

Matt Scott

March 19, 2015

What an awesome review, Kevin! I'm so honored to hear that George has always been great to work with and was able to get you the best deal possible. Thank you for choosing Pat Lobb Toyota as your dealership destination and enjoy your new ride!

toyota
3/16/2015

"Amanda makes the difference"

Our experience at Pat Lobb was a very pleasant one. This is our second purchase from this dealership because our first experience was a good one, but Amanda made this purchase even more pleasant and hassel free. She made us feel like she was interested in us and answered all our questions. She was professional yet very "one on one". We are so please with our new car and thank you, Amanda, for all you did for us. You're the BEST!!!!!

Chad Smith

March 16, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and that Amanda was able to make it the best one yet. Thank you for your continued loyalty and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Joy
3/09/2015

"Amanda was great to work with"

I previously owned a Toyota 4runner but I went to Toyota of McKinney with the intention of looking at 2 Jeeps on their used lot. Amanda was great to work with. And the financing was a breeze. In and out fairly quickly. Thanks!

March 09, 2015

Joy, I am glad Amanda was able to help you find your perfect vehicle. We are proud to have such knowledgeable salespeople on our team, from our sales staff to service to finance. We hope your new car is reliable as they come, but if anything does go wrong please do not hesitate to stop by!

nandos74
3/07/2015

"Smooth and easy process"

I have been leasing cars from Pat Lobb for the last 9 years and every time I come back the process just gets easier. George was a big part in making this a painless and smooth process. I told him what I wanted and the price and he was able to make it happen. I traded in my car and got a brand new one in less than 1 1/2 hour, I just couldn't believe it. George and the gentleman at finance(sorry I don't remember his name) made it the best car buying experience ever. I would highly recommend them.

March 09, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, as well as your 9 years of dedication to Patt Lobb Toyota. We are proud to have earned your trust over this time and hope for 9 more years of hassle-free service and sales. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to George. Thanks again, and please come back and see us if you have any future automotive needs.

rvsk
3/03/2015

"Wonderful Dealership"

Wonderful dealer, honest, informs everything upfront. Bought 2015 Camry LE from Pat Lobb , the customer service rep Sid Waldrop was professional and delivered car within 3 hrs, he explained about the car spec, price, extras and offer etc. Would recommend this dealership if anyone want to buy Toyota.

Tobe M.
2/25/2015

"A pleasant no-pressure experience"

From the moment I first e-mailed in regards to the Used vehicle, which I eventually purchased, David was polite and straight forward with me. The car sales routine is something that I'm familiar with and specifically wanted to avoid and fortunately David was willing to be a straight shooter with me. I walked in and received a fair value for my trade-in and decent financing options (ultimately, went with my own financing). Even after the sale was made, David was very helpful with additional requests (i.e., helping me search/clean my trade-in vehicle. I will certainly come back here!

February 26, 2015

What a great review, Tobe! I'm so glad to hear that you found David to be polite and straightforward. Thank you for choosing Pat Lobb Toyota and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviews of George Mogollon