Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Bobby Lane, Sales Associate, Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Bobby Lane

Sales Associate

July 18, 2017

"Needed Cash for my Tacoma"

- phil

I had a 2013 Supercharged Tacoma. I needed cash. I sold this to the dealership. I needed cash immediately. Spike, gave my 500 dollars out of his own pocket so I didn't have to wait for owner to sign the check. That is going above and beyond.

Spike

July 15, 2017

"Predatory Sales People"

- Kathleen Z

Do not under any circumstances purchase a vehicle from Pat Lobb Toyota. Predatory salesman took horrible advantage of my son. It was his first car purchase, yet they hooked him for a brand new car for $22,000. They had the same model in a 2017 as a used ON THE LOT for $17,000. A 2016 model for $14,000. All on the website. But they fed him a line about saving on the APR. By the time I got there the deal was done. The salesman had the audacity to tell me to my face that they did my son a FAVOR by selling him a NEW car instead of used. Lower APR. 9%? Please. Now he is going to pay $30,000 or so for this car over 5 years. An awful debt for a young person to carry. But they don't care. They got the sale. They were only serving themselves instead of the real needs of the customer. Beware if you do business here. They do NOT care about their customers NEEDS. Only care about making a sale for the highest amount they can.

Other

July 10, 2017

"Purchase of used Avalon"

- Bob Cole

I recently helped my 91 year old, WW11 war veteran Father-in-Law purshase a 2013 Avalon from Pat Lobb Toyota in McKinney, Texas. Like any used car it has some aches and pains,but your salesman,Mel Williams, was so helpful about resolving all of our issues. Mel and I had a daily phone conversation until we got everything right. There were no major things wrong, just a few minor issues. Mel even got a couple of things done during his days off. Thanks Pat, for hiring someone like Mel. We'll definitely see you in the future. Bob Cole

Mel Williams