Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

3350 South Central Expressway,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney Info
About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Pat Lobb Toyota is proud to be the recipient of 3 prestigious awards. Presidents Award-awarded for outstanding customer service, sales excellence, along with parts and service excellence. Board of Governors-Awarded to only 60 dealers in the country and Pat Lobb Toyota was the ONLY DFW dealer to be honored with this accolade. Presidents Cabinet-awarded to only 12 dealerships in the country, Pat Lobb Toyota is the ONLY DFW dealer to be awarded this accolade, EVER! WE HAVE OVER 1,000 NEW AND PRE OWNED TOYOTAS, SCIONS, AND OTHER BRANDS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. COME BY OR CALL US AT 214-544-8696 TODAY! Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney is proud to serve Dallas, McKinney, and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated. If you are looking for a friendly No-Pressure environment, come to Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. We are easy to find, Conveniently located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas. We strive to make buying a vehicle fun!

About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

PRAVEEN PURUSHOTHAMAN
7/14/2016

"Great Salesman.. "

We worked with Dave (David Stum) and he was very polite, courteous and friendly. He helped us with the entire process, even though we couldn't buy a car in our first two visits. The third time was a charm, and all went well. The finance manager (Derek) was also pretty good - he did not try to up sell something that we didn't want, which I appreciated. I will definitely visit this dealership again, if I think of getting another Toyota in the future (which I might)

David Stum

July 15, 2016

Thank you for leave this great review! David Stum is a great sales person. Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

July 14, 2016

Awesome review! Thanks for taking the time! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Sally davis
7/08/2016

"Awesome Dealership!!!!!"

Homero made this an experience that I'll never forget, This was the most fastest and courteous encounter!!!! Thanks Homero Corono, and Pat Lobb Toyota McKinney!!!! I look forward to being a life long customer!!!?

Homero corona

July 08, 2016

What a great review! Homero does a great job for us! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

MARY Ann
7/05/2016

"Great place to purchase a vehicle!"

We've always been GMC people, but decided to give Toyota a look... and are so glad we did! We not only love our newly purchased Highlander, but were given great service by our salesman, Homero Corona. There was no pressure to buy. Buying a vehicle at this dealership was a good experience!

Homero Corona

July 05, 2016

Mary Ann, I am glad we were able to earn your business. I am sure you will be happy with the Highlander for years to come! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Qurrat Ain
6/30/2016

"Satisfied Customers"

We had seen this car on the internet that my daughter liked. We drove to Toyota of McKinney to check it out. Met with Chad Stanley who took the time to show us everything about the car we went for. We test drove the car and started talking about the purchase. He was very courteous, professional, and made us feel relaxed through the entire process. I would recommend this dealership and Chad to everyone based on my experience.

Chad Stanley

July 01, 2016

I am glad to hear you had such a great experience! Thanks for taking the time to share! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

neddings
6/27/2016

"Great Service times 4 - The Best Dealership in Texas!!"

I have a great experience every time I visit Pat Lobb Toyota. I have had the opportunity to purchase my 4th vehicle with them this past weekend. Justin Venteicher was my salesman the first 3 times and although he has moved to the Marketing Dept he still made time to assist in my 4th purchase. Justin is the "BEST!!!" He always put me first as a customer and that is why I keep coming back. For my 4th vehicle, he introduced me to Mel Williams. Mel was just great in assisting with my purchase. Both men took their time with me and never tried to rush me. Once Justin departed Mel took over and treated me as top priority. Pat Lobb should be so proud to have them. I must not forget the Service Manager, John. He is an asset to the company as well. They all make a great team.

Justin Venteicher

June 28, 2016

Very very proud to read this review! Thanks for taking the time to mention each of our associates and leaving a 5 Star review! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Jill Northcutt
6/27/2016

"That's why I come back!!!!"

Sid is an AMAZING salesman and I will continue to come see him regarding my future car needs. He not only is able to find the best deal possible for you, his none pushy tactics make the experience very easy and free of pressure. He gets straight to the point and does not waste your time but also makes sure ot answer all your questions or concerns. He continous to check on your satisfication even after the deal is complete which shows he really does care. I have used Sid twice and when it is time for me to purchase another vehicle, he is the first person I will go see!

June 27, 2016

Sid has been here for several years and does a great job with all of his customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 Star review! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Mike Lev
6/12/2016

"VIP treatment"

I had scheduled an appointment with the sales department to check out a 2016 Camry on a busy Saturday and the entire staff from George in sales, Tim the GM, Smitty in Financing, Rutalee in Insurance were beyond helpful and had everything lined up when I arrived. George was super helpful and polite and walked me through the features of the Camry and educated me on the best option for leasing. Would absolutely recommend this dealership to friends and family and I'm happy I chose their dealership.

Chat Smith

June 13, 2016

This is great! It sounds like the entire team did a great job for you. Thank you for the 5 Star review. Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Cynthia Bell
6/09/2016

"Great and CALMING experience!"

Just got a new car from Pat Lobb. Couldn't have done it without George Mongollon! It is so stressful having to get a new vehicle..especially when you have been without one and relying on your hubby to drive you for the past 3 weeks! George is very straightforward and not "greasy" (excuse the term) as many car salespeople can be. He is calm and explains everything clearly. He is careful to follow up but not be pushy and he will help you get what YOU want in your car. This is our 7th Toyota to buy (wish they had a mutliple Toyota-owner discount!) and it is because we have had no problems up to now with our preivous vehicles and look forward to the same with Daisy, our new Highlander -- everyone names their vehicles, right?

June 09, 2016

We love reading these stories of our customer's experiences. I am glad George and our entire team was able to meet your expectations! Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

ruth123
6/06/2016

"Great Experience "

Went in to purchase my daughter's first car for which she saved up for years. After the paperwork was almost complete, she changed her mind on the color. Without hesitation, they re-did the paper work, and she commented that "all the fears she anticipated and heard about car dealerships were erased by this experience."

Tim Michael

June 06, 2016

WOW! This is a powerful testimony and we are very glad we were able to deliver you and daughter a great experience. Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

James A.
6/02/2016

"Bobby Lane"

We went to other dealers and they just couldn't answer our questions with out getting on their smart phone if at all. So when we first went to Pat Lobb's Toyota in McKinney we tried sneaking in doing the fast paced walk though on the outskirts of the lot. It had been raining out all day and at that time it really started coming down hard. Who walks out there but Bobby "Cajun" Lane and started asking us questions and got us out of the rain. We did wait some time but purchased our 1st 2015 Prius from Bobby. Just last week after hitting a deer in Georgetown and totaling the car we knew where to go to get it replaced. As before I was just looking on Memorial Day and after getting free hamburgers we drove off in our new 2016 Prius an hour later. Very happy with how things worked out and feel like we got the best overall price and everyone was happy. Thanks Bobby Lane & Chad Smith

June 03, 2016

That is fantastic! I am so glad we were able to find the right car for you and give you a great car buying experience. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a 5 Star review. Regards, Tim Anderson, General Manager

Reviews of George Mogollon