Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

3350 South Central Expressway,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney Info
About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Pat Lobb Toyota is proud to be the recipient of 3 prestigious awards. Presidents Award-awarded for outstanding customer service, sales excellence, along with parts and service excellence. Board of Governors-Awarded to only 60 dealers in the country and Pat Lobb Toyota was the ONLY DFW dealer to be honored with this accolade. Presidents Cabinet-awarded to only 12 dealerships in the country, Pat Lobb Toyota is the ONLY DFW dealer to be awarded this accolade, EVER! WE HAVE OVER 1,000 NEW AND PRE OWNED TOYOTAS, SCIONS, AND OTHER BRANDS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. COME BY OR CALL US AT 214-544-8696 TODAY! Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney is proud to serve Dallas, McKinney, and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated. If you are looking for a friendly No-Pressure environment, come to Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. We are easy to find, Conveniently located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas. We strive to make buying a vehicle fun!

About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Wayne
2/02/2016

"Could not have been better, Great Service."

Had some problems being up side down on loan.He worked threw it . Did a great job. Could not have been better . WELL I GUESS IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER------IF IT WAS FREEEEEE!!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

February 03, 2016

Thanks for the great review, Wayne! We’re so glad to hear we were able to get you behind the wheel of the perfect vehicle at the right price. Please come back to see us again here at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney!

ttucker1975
1/28/2016

"Bobby Lane gave me a new start"

I cannot say enough nice things about Bobby Lane. From being diagnosed to stage 4 cancer and beating it, Bobby gave me a brand new start in my cancer free life. After a few years of struggling with doctor bills, hospital bills, being out of work to a balming of credit score, Bobby did everything in his power to put me in a 2016 Corolla. We sat in my new car in the parking lot and had a very blessed moment that I can only thank him, my mother and Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney. Bobby will have my business from this point forward! Thank you for everything you did for me. I truly can thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

February 01, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We’re so glad to hear that Bobby was able to help you overcome financial obstacles to find you the perfect vehicle at the right price. Here at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney, we really appreciate the opportunity to serve you and exceed your customer service expectations. Enjoy your new Corolla and please come back to see us again!

MichaelS
1/10/2016

"Outstanding experience with George and the dealership"

Pat Lobb is committed to the community and to his customers, It is obvious that attitude is passed to his employees. George is an honest forthright family man who treated us fairly and worked with us to complete the deal for a new RAV4. Thank you, George, for the best car buying experience of my many years of driving!

Matt Scott, and an additional gentleman on the trade in, sorry do not remember his name

January 11, 2016

Hi, Michael! Thank you so much for your kind words about our dealership. Our team here at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney works diligently to ensure that our valued customers receive the best experiences possible. We'll be certain to pass this review along to George. Enjoy your RAV4, and don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else.

buyer2
1/10/2016

"Great new Toyota purchasing experience with David"

David Wilmoth was great, corresponded first online, we made a deal, met at the lot and did the test drive and signed the paperwork. David was great and we were in and out with a new Avalon in about an hour.

January 11, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you in the future.

HLW
1/04/2016

"Fabulous Experience"

This has been our 4th car that we have either leased or purchased from Mr. Bobby Lane. We would never work with another representative. Bobby actually makes the car experience FUN as well as informative. He truly makes you feel like part of his family and he does everything possible to make that dream car yours!!

January 05, 2016

Thank you for your continued loyalty to us here at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mrs Spurgin
12/30/2015

"Outstanding Experience "

Five stars all day long. My husband & I have never had a more pleasant car buying experience! Straight forward exchanges that made us feel like family instead of just the next buyer. Couldn't be any more pleased!

Tim Anderson

December 30, 2015

Thank you for review and for the 5-star rating. We hope you and your husband visit again.

fig0008
12/28/2015

"Hassle free"

I'm in my forties and have gotten many cars. This was the best experience. All the sales agents are very professional and felt like more like a family.

Tim Anderson

December 29, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience here at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney.

taustin
12/23/2015

"Pat Lobb Toyota and Doug Ranzer are awesome!"

I have owned Toyota vehicles for many years (since 1976), so I have been to many, many different dealerships. Some have been very good and some not so much! However, this dealership has been outstanding each and every time that I have been there. So, far I have only been coming to this dealership for just over a year (just moved here last year...) and only using the service department, but I have been very pleased. When it comes time to get a new car, I would definitely use this dealership due soley to my experience with the service department. They are all awesome there, but Doug Ranzer has exceeded my expectations! From my first visit, I was so impressed. We have an extended warranty through Toyota, but our vehicle was purchased in Missouri when we lived there. Since the dealerships are in different regions, they couldn't just look up my warranty. However, that didn't phase Doug, he took care of it quickly and efficiently. Each time we go in now, I look for Doug, because I know that I will get excellent, efficient service each time! Thanks Pat Lobb Toyota and thank you Doug!

December 28, 2015

Tom, first, thank you for your loyalty to the Toyota brand and then thank you for taking a moment to review our service department. We will be sharing your 5-star comments with Doug and the rest of the service team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

CindyP
12/21/2015

"Great Experience..."

George was AWESOME to work with on my new lease! I'll be back!! My first Toyota, my first lease! And George was so helpful and informative!

December 22, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you again. Take care and happy holidays!

Shellie
12/20/2015

"Amazing joyful experience. "

My car buying experience in the past has been horrible!!! You know that fish bowl feeling and the pressure to buy!!!!! Well NOT at Pat Lobb Toyota with Tim Anderson and Wesley!!!! My experience with Tim Anderson and Wesley was amazing. Not only did Wesley let me drive 10 different cars he moved and locked in my toddlers car seat into 4 of those cars. And in between they talked to and held my 17 month old son so sweet. And never once did either Tim or Wesley make me feel rushed or pressured. After purchasing a Highlander Wesley explained how all the new buttons and accessories work!!!! Thank you Pat Lobb, Tim and Wesley for such an amazing fun informative buying experience!!!

The gentleman in vehicle exchange that helped entertain my 17 month old even gave him a snack and a hug thank you.

December 22, 2015

Thank you for the 5-stars! Thank you for the kind words towards Tim and Wesley. We are so happy that they gave you the experience you deserved. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviews of Bobby Lane