Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

3350 South Central Expressway,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney Info
About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Pat Lobb Toyota is proud to be the recipient of 3 prestigious awards. Presidents Award-awarded for outstanding customer service, sales excellence, along with parts and service excellence. Board of Governors-Awarded to only 60 dealers in the country and Pat Lobb Toyota was the ONLY DFW dealer to be honored with this accolade. Presidents Cabinet-awarded to only 12 dealerships in the country, Pat Lobb Toyota is the ONLY DFW dealer to be awarded this accolade, EVER! WE HAVE OVER 1,000 NEW AND PRE OWNED TOYOTAS, SCIONS, AND OTHER BRANDS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. COME BY OR CALL US AT 214-544-8696 TODAY! Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney is proud to serve Dallas, McKinney, and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated. If you are looking for a friendly No-Pressure environment, come to Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. We are easy to find, Conveniently located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas. We strive to make buying a vehicle fun!

About Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

twohills22
7/01/2015

"great experience"

we went to Patt Lobb Toyota intending to buy out our current lease. George Mogollon greeted us and explained the current specials and we decided a new Camry would be a better choice. We took lots of time to look at their inventory because we were unsure of what we wanted. We never felt rushed and found just what we wanted. We had a very satisfactory experience and will be back in the future.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review, and congratulations on your new Camry! We are glad to hear that your experience was stress-free and satisfactory. We look forward to working with you again soon here at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney!

Pittsburgh Steeler Fan
6/26/2015

"This was my third new car from this dealership ..."

... so obviously, I was 'happy' with the dealership going in. That said, George Mogollon made this transaction the smoothest and most straightforward to date. As buying a new car is nobody's idea of a recreational activity, I really hate saying that having George handle the sale was 'fun', but it was indeed truly enjoyable. When this lease is up i'll be seeking him out again!

June 29, 2015

Thanks for the great review and the five stars! It really pleases us to hear that this is your third visit, and each time it has improved. That shows us that the steps we’ve taken to improve are really paying off. We’re glad to hear that George was able to car buying experience smooth and even fun. We’ll be sure to pass along the kind words. Thank you for choosing us, enjoy your new car, and we look forward to providing you with more excellent service when you come back for another car!

Buddy
6/26/2015

"Excellent service. Please see comments below. "

My wife and I have been working with Toyota of McKinney for several years and in general, all or our experiences have been excellent !!! I purchased a 2011 Prius this week and Amanda Abshire was the sales consultant that was so very helpful. Amanda handled the transaction flawlessly and I wanted you guys to know that my wife and I were very impressed with her professionalism and her friendly and efficient service that she provided. She made the whole experience delightful and I will continue to do business with Toyota of McKinney in the future. Also I wanted to make note of the excellent service I received from Derek Haines regarding the financing. Please also note the excellent service I continue to experience with Charles and James in the service dept. Thank you kindly for providing us with an all around wonderful, painless experience at Toyota of McKinney. Richard Myers and Debra Kahnen

Charles and James in the service dept.

June 29, 2015

Thanks for the great review and the five stars, Richard and Debra! We’re thrilled to hear that no matter who you talked to, you were treated kindly and with respect. Our standard here at Toyota of McKinney is polite and helpful service in an efficient and timely manner; we’re happy to here that we were able to live up to it. Thank you for the kind words about Amanda, Derek, Charles, and James! We’ll be sure to pass them along. Thank you for choosing us, thank you for your continued loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again!

nphall613
6/22/2015

"Excellent service."

Drake went the extra mile to make sure my car buying experience was spectacular. He walked me through the process step-by-step with a bright attitude and knowledgeable/understanding personality. I am absolutely satisfied with my experience and I would definitely recommend him to any friends/family looking for a new car.

Drake Waldrop

June 23, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about Drake and the five-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney, and we look forward to assisting you in your car buying experience again in the future.

tjkennedy42
6/20/2015

"George Mogollon Made the Difference"

So often buying a car can be a frustrating and inefficient experience. George Mogollon made every effort to make my recent car buying experience easy; fair and efficient. He was vigilant and detailed oriented during the process to make sure I was satisfied. George and his team at Pat Lobb are excellent and you should check them out when you're looking to buy a vehicle.

June 22, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review and kind words about George! We appreciate your loyalty to Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

fpittman
6/17/2015

"Salesperson outright lied to us"

Originally we came to see a used Toyota Corolla. We drove over an hour. In person, the salesperson quoted us a price $3000 above the internet sales price (internet price 5880, in person price over $8000. The online blue book value was between 5100-6000.) When we tried to negotiate the internet price, the salesperson said he had a RAV4 for us to view in our price range. We go out and start looking around at it when my husband stated, "This is a Suzuki!". The salesperson said, "Suzuki, Toyota, they're both made in Japan, so it's the same thing. Both are good quality". How insulting! We refused to deal after that. We spoke with a manager over the phone and he told us it would be a training opportunity and he'd handle it. If we can't trust you on obvious matters we know you're unethical on things we can't see. Never again. We are loyal Toyota buyers and this dealership has lost our future business.

Drake Waldrop

twpcchoate
6/13/2015

"The best car buying experience I have eve had!"

George Mogollon and his team at Pat Lobb make the car buying experience easy and relaxing. If your looking to buy a car, look no further.

June 15, 2015

Thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear that your experience was as painless as possible! We hope to see you again!

sbw1320
6/10/2015

"Good people, good service!"

We worked with Amanda Abshire in purchasing my first vehicle ...she was incredibly patient and kind! Everyone we interacted with helped this experience to be enjoyable, and I trust the staff at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney!

June 11, 2015

Thank you! I am happy to hear that Amanda and the rest of our staff was so helpful! Enjoy your vehicle and we hope to see you again!

Scuba Guy
6/08/2015

"Exceeded my expectations"

Discussed the several options available for a current lease of a 2012 RAV4 whose lease terms were to expire in a few months. George was not only very knowledgeable as to the options, but conveyed the professionalism and high focus on customer satisfaction that I felt I was the only person [besides by wife] in the dealership showroom. George was patient and managed my expectations regarding a moment during the process where he had to spend a few moments taking care of another commitment. Absolutely no problem We ended up deciding that one of the options [turn in the leased RAV4 and purchase a new 2015 RAV4] was the most optimum. As a footnote, working with Chad Weiner on the financial side was also a pleasure where we walked away without any "post purchase dissonance". To summarize, if there was a scale of 1 to 10 [with 10 being the highest rated score], I would find a way to evaluate George Mogollon with a rating of a 10+! Sincerely, Rich and Maria Roy

Chad Weiner

June 09, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review, Rich and Maria! We are so happy to hear that your experience at Pat Lobb Toyota was a great one and that you felt comfortable with the deal you made. We'll pass along your kind words! Enjoy your new RAV4 and we hope to see you again!

Gerald
6/07/2015

"Very good. "

Amanda Abshire is a excelant sales person. She is very knowledgable about her products and does not try to pressure us. I would rate her excelant. At the top. I would hire her.

June 08, 2015

​Thank you for the kind words about Amanda! We hope to see you again.

Reviews of George Mogollon