Pat Peck Honda

Honda of Slidell

Premier Honda

retired lady
6/14/2015

"No car guru - just needed replacement "

Was not thrilled to find myself needing to buy, but pleasantly surprised by 'no pressure' approach of sales person. I had checked the dealer inventory on-line, saw and wanted a used CR-V - which unfortunately sold before I could get there. John McFarland spent time to determine what I was looking for, and suggested a model I had not been aware of or considered (Dodge Caliber). I am quite satisfied with the experience I had at Pat Peck Honda - and my new ride.

John McFarland

need truck
4/30/2015

"extremely unprofessional and inconsiderate"

contacted dealer about used truck on Autotrader.com.set appointment for following day at 6:00.Received e-mail asking to verify appointment. I did. got off work early to drive over an hour to see truck with pocket filled with cash only to find that truck had been sold earlier that day, they could call me to ask me to verify appointment but were apparently unable to show enough common courtesy to save me a trip over to keep an appointment for a truck that had been sold. made no effort to show me anything else.salesman who greeted me was unable to understand why I might have been somewhat bothered by the circumstances and instead became very defensive telling me not to get mad at him.I told him it was too late for that but that I was mad at dealership, not him.. He was very unprofessional and was visibly angry. used car mgr spoke with me briefly to offer tepid apology for my trouble but no explanation as to why it was ok to waste my time.

not sure

honda guy
1/20/2015

"Love Pat Peck Honda and LOVE MY PILOT!!!"

I bought a new Honda Pilot from Pat Peck Honda and I absolutely love it. The buying process was extemely easy and quick. They really made me feel like a valued customer. I highly recommend going to see these guys.

Teddy and Jeff

January 21, 2015

Thank you for your kind review. We wish you the best with your new Honda Pilot and look forward to seeing you again!

Ccarr1284
12/29/2014

"DON'T GO HERE!!!!"

Deceptive sales practices and poor service with no accountability is all I've ever experienced with Pat Peck. The service is horrendous and takes far too long. The finance managers were extremely deceptive and demeaning. The general manager was even rude and he got very aggressive. My wife and I will take our cars elsewhere to get serviced from now on. And we'll definitely never shop here again!! Stay away!!!!

Eric, Marvin

rickeycab
11/02/2014

"great"

we really did not set out to buy, just look at used cars, but our salesman Teddy was just so nice and so knowledgeable, and so we bought, and I have to say this dealership did much to please us. If I want another newer car I will certainly make Pat Peck the first choice.

Teddy

November 03, 2014

I'm glad Teddy provided you with a great car buying experience. We hope you are enjoying your car! Please let me know if there is ever anything I can assist you with. Marvin Baudean, General Manager

MissiJD
7/07/2014

"Great car buying experience!"

We had a great car buying experience Saturday at Pat Peck Honda. We went to "look" at used vehicles on 5 Jul with absolutely no intention of buying. I wanted to see what was available and then refigure finances to know what we could afford. I never do anything on an impulse! Steve Bullock came out and introduced himself. He was friendly and knowledgeable about the Pilot. He in no way pressured us into a vehicle, but made us a great deal on a 2014 vehicle. He went out of his way to have the upgrades I wanted included in the purchase. He made me feel at ease during the entire transaction. The finance officer was helpful in explaining the warranty and not subscribing to the added expenses we did not need. The Pat Peck staff made me feel that they actually care about the needs of the customer. Overall, this was excellent car buying experience!

Steve Bullock

July 09, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! I am truly pleased to hear you had a great time purchasing your Pilot with Steve, and that he made sure to meet all of your automotive needs! I hope you are enjoying your new car and that you come back to see us. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. Marvin Baudean, General Manager

Michelle730
7/02/2014

"Great Dealership!"

I was very pleased with my experience with Pat Peck Honda. I had a complicated buying situation and Pat Peck really worked with me and got me into a vehicle I wanted. They really care about the customer and have there overall well being in mind when selling a vehicle. My sales consultant Steve Bullock and the whole finance department are the best! No other dealership that I know of helped me the way Pat Peck did. I will be buying all my cars from Pat Peck!

Steve Bullock

July 02, 2014

Michelle, we all truly appreciate the time you took to write this great review. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your trust and business. I'm happy to hear Steve, and the whole finance department, did everything to make sure you drove home in your new car. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. Marvin Baudean, General Manager

ScarletPaz
6/10/2014

"Car purchase"

I usually despise the 'car buying' process. However, by far, the experience of purchasing a car from Pat Peck Honda has been the best. Teddy Taylor, our sales consultant, sold us the right car at the right price. He is a pleasure to work with. There are a few issues with the car that need to be addressed, and will write back concerning my experiences with that aspect of dealing with Pat Peck Honda.

Cornelius T Taylor, Sr

July 02, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear you had a great time purchasing your new car with Teddy. I hope that you've been enjoying your new car! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Marvin Baudean, General Manager

evj29
5/12/2014

"Pat Peck Honda Service Experience"

I could not have been more pleased with the service I recently received at Pat Peck Honda. Courteous, efficeint service was received and the service technician, Scott, was a pleasure to work with.

Scott in Service Dept.

May 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear you had a great service experience with Scott. I hope we continue earning your trust and business. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Marvin Baudean, General Manager

hieuyt
4/28/2014

"Vinh is the guy to go to!"

I was interested in a 2014 civic si to replace my 06 civic si. Vinh was very knowledgable about the car and was nice the whole experience. Would deal with him again if I was in the market again for a new Honda!

Vinh Trinh

April 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am pleased to hear you had a great time purchasing your new Civic with Vinh. I hope we continue earning your business and customer satisfaction. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Marvin Baudean, General Manager