Pellegrino Auto Sales

4060 Pearl Street Road,
Batavia, New York 14020
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

chas1061
6/22/2016

"Great Experience!"

Pellegrino auto is an energetic dealership whose staff is energetic and down to earth. They are a no pressure dealership. You can test drive any of the automobiles, take them to your mechanic if you desire (Even if it’s 30 miles away). My Salesman Jeremy was upfront regarding price, cost of warranties, and was able to provide the car a day earlier than scheduled Becky(Admin) who handled the transfer of tags and titles, and getting the insurance switched between vehicles. she resolved a small error that I caused while confirming my insurance to ensure the car was insured on the day of the sale.

Becky

Nicole
6/21/2016

"I'm going back"

It was such a great experience, I'm definitely going back for my next vehicle. Guy was great to deal with, we got superior customer service. I like supporting our local business owners, and this one is really worth it! Thanks Guy!

Wayne B
6/20/2016

"Both Joe and Guy are professional and personable."

Our experience was very positive and almost enjoyed spending money! There was absolutely no pressure to make a quick decision. We did research online and we initially stated that we really didn't know what size SUV from a car we wanted and not once did we get an attitude when we had them running for multiple keys. They know the market demands and had many to choose from in many price points..we will be back, all be it, in a few years!

Dschafer
6/20/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I am on my third van purchased from Pellegrino's through the years. I have been very pleased with the service. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Always going the extra mile with customer service. I would highly recommend them for all your auto needs.

mckee
6/10/2016

"Excellent customer service"

After spending too much time with other "High Pressure" car lots, Joe was a pleasure to work with. He addressed all of my concerns. And made sure the car was high quality for pick up. I would definitely recommend Pellegrino's to all my friends and family.

Robin Laney Ettinger
6/09/2016

"Great experience. Pleasure to work with."

My daughter bought a car there and we had a great experience. They explained everything with costs, warranty, and financing. So pleased with the experience that I sent my father there two weeks later. He had a great experience and selected a car. They showed him cars he was interested in, not just any of the great selection. Guy took extra time explaining the car features to him. We will continue to send people there.

FirstCar
6/09/2016

"First Car"

Our 17yr old son was looking for a car. Something reliable and a good price point. Pellegrino Autosales, soecifically Guy Pellegrino found him the perfect vehicle, 2010 VW Jetta! Process was simple from start to finish!

happy
5/24/2016

"Great Experience"

We looked at there web site and saw a car that we liked and drove to Batavia to look at the car. We met Jeremy and showed us the car.Car was clean and took a test drive. When we were ready to buy the car we told Jeremy what we were will to pay and he got us a great deal in our payment range.

nzambito
5/18/2016

"Best Experience"

I had such a great experience buying a new car! The guys were very helpful and patient as they helped me find the perfect car.

aettin
4/30/2016

"Best Experience"

Easily the most friendly and honest dealers I've ever met when browsing cars. They set me right up with the car I was looking at online, and worked with me to make sure I was completely satisfied with the car itself and the deal I got. It was fast, simple, and I could not have expected a better offer.

Reviews of Joe Pellegrino