Pellegrino Auto Sales

4060 Pearl Street Road,
Batavia, New York 14020
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

ALM62
9/01/2015

"Great local dealership!"

I received great service, with no pressure which was reassuring as a woman car shopping on her own. I was able to pick up the car a few hours later!

A4 Audiman
8/27/2015

"Bought an Audi A4"

I was looking for an Audi A4 with low mileage at a reasonable price. I saw one on the internet that was for sale at Pellegrino Auto Sales in Batavia. I drove from Buffalo and met with both Joe and Guy and was impressed by their honesty and professionalism. In addition to a test drive of the Audi, they let me drive this auto back to Buffalo to have my mechanic inspect it prior to purchase without hesitation. They also gave me a fair price for the auto that I was trading in. Processing the paperwork was quick and easy. I would do repeat business with them again. There was one minor item that my mechanic found that they agreed to fix without hesitation.

stevenjpies
8/26/2015

"Bought a Jeep Wrangler."

Just want to say the whole process was easy and efficient. Guy and Joe's customer service was outstanding and Melissa, the office staff and the guys in the garage were awesome. I would highly recommend Pellegrino Auto Sales for any future Car buying needs.

Kira22
8/26/2015

"Extremely happy"

I'll start off by saying I am completely amazed at how quick and simple everything went. We went in knowing what we wanted, a Ford Escape, and we were given the key immediately with a "take your time." When we got back, any questions we had were answered openly and honestly, and the process was simple, quick, and efficient. Guy worked with us every step of the way and made sure we were happy and got what we wanted. We would have left with it the same day but obligations on our end prevented that, so we took it home the very next day. It was cleaned and plated and ready to go when we got there. Overall, we are completely satisfied and will be going back when we look into getting a new vehicle.

Jeff&Kristen
8/22/2015

"More than just a car sale"

What a great car buying experience! We didn't know any of these guys were left, especially after just leaving a few other dealerships. We should have went to Pellegrino's first! We will from now on. Great priced vehicle, great trade-in offer, great customer service and financing. Thank you for a awesome deal on our vehicle!

lectric man
8/20/2015

"No sales pressure,low key environment "

Came in on a Saturday just looking, no one came out to hassle us in the lot. We picked out a car, talked to salesman, Dave, we took a 20 minute test drive and ended up buying the car. I told Dave what was needed on the car before I bought it and when we picked it up 3 days later they had done everything I had requested, no hassles!!! Without a doubt the quickest car purchase I've made since I started buying cars in 1962!! Depending on how car holds up I would definitely buy again.

Dave Mac Cready

Tom21
8/19/2015

"Perfect experience in and out in 2 hours"

Guy and Joe are the best. They gave me a great trade in on my used car and got me into my new Jeep in less than 2 hours. Great staff and service. I am definitely going back to Pellegrino for my next car purchase.

JoeZ
8/16/2015

"Great Vehicles and Outstanding Service"

I just purchased my fourth car in eight years from Pellegrino Auto. The main reasons I keep going back are simple: high quality vehicles, fair price and the best service you could ask for. More importantly, the level of honesty and integrity from Guy, Joe and their entire staff is the biggest reason and I would highly recommend them to anyone! I promise that you will be completely satisfied and will be writing a review just like this as well!

MJD0904
7/25/2015

"Well worth the drive!"

Had the exact car I was looking for at a great low price. Gave us plenty of time for a test drive. Zero pressure! The quickest, easiest car buying experience I've ever had.

cutty
7/21/2015

"what buying a vehicle should be like"

someone actually was listening to me very fair and honest dealing .had spent almost a year looking for my next truck and have gone thru a lot of car dealers but with joe and guy felt secure in my deal thanks guys

Reviews of Guy Pellegrino