Pellegrino Auto Sales

4060 Pearl Street Road,
Batavia, New York 14020
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

FR
7/16/2016

"Definitely Impressed!"

I had a remarkable experience with Pellegrino Auto Sales from the test drive to the purchase. It is obvious from my time purchasing a vehicle form them, that they always go above and beyond to make sure that their customers leave satisfied. And, with a vehicle that is safe and ready to go. I was super excited and pleased to see that they even gave me a full tank of gas when I drove off the lot with my "new to me" car! (I have not experienced this ANYWHERE else.) I was also incredibly surprised that I did not even have to ask for the Carfax! Guy had already pulled them up and was ready to read them to me. I did not ever feel pressured to make a sale, and Guy worked with me the whole way to make sure that I was taken care of the best I possibly could be. I will be recommending them to all my car seeking friends and family! Thank you so much Pellegrino Auto Sales, you have one happy customer!

Nathan
7/08/2016

"Absolutely Impressed!"

Jeremy Yasses was completely straight up with me, very professional and did exactly what he promised he would do. I told him exactly what I was looking for, he focused on helping me find exactly what I wanted and making it a perfect experience. Then to top it off Guy Pellegrino stepped up and helped me out when I had forgot something, it was very appreciated. I am impressed.

koconnell
7/02/2016

"extraordinarily impressed."

Guy was very personable and at no point did he pressure us into a sale. Guy allowed us the freedom to walk around take several test drives and answered every question we had. I was impressed with the family feeling we received as customer's. I would high,y recommend Pellegrino Auto Sales.

sherriwahr
6/30/2016

"Treat you like family"

Joe and Guy both made my buying experience go quick and so easy. They both greeted me with a hug as if I was a part of there family. I looked around at the dealerships in the city and just didn't feel right. I went to Pellegrino's and I felt right at home and felt like I was getting the best deal possible.

chas1061
6/22/2016

"Great Experience!"

Pellegrino auto is an energetic dealership whose staff is energetic and down to earth. They are a no pressure dealership. You can test drive any of the automobiles, take them to your mechanic if you desire (Even if it’s 30 miles away). My Salesman Jeremy was upfront regarding price, cost of warranties, and was able to provide the car a day earlier than scheduled Becky(Admin) who handled the transfer of tags and titles, and getting the insurance switched between vehicles. she resolved a small error that I caused while confirming my insurance to ensure the car was insured on the day of the sale.

Becky

Nicole
6/21/2016

"I'm going back"

It was such a great experience, I'm definitely going back for my next vehicle. Guy was great to deal with, we got superior customer service. I like supporting our local business owners, and this one is really worth it! Thanks Guy!

Wayne B
6/20/2016

"Both Joe and Guy are professional and personable."

Our experience was very positive and almost enjoyed spending money! There was absolutely no pressure to make a quick decision. We did research online and we initially stated that we really didn't know what size SUV from a car we wanted and not once did we get an attitude when we had them running for multiple keys. They know the market demands and had many to choose from in many price points..we will be back, all be it, in a few years!

Dschafer
6/20/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I am on my third van purchased from Pellegrino's through the years. I have been very pleased with the service. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Always going the extra mile with customer service. I would highly recommend them for all your auto needs.

mckee
6/10/2016

"Excellent customer service"

After spending too much time with other "High Pressure" car lots, Joe was a pleasure to work with. He addressed all of my concerns. And made sure the car was high quality for pick up. I would definitely recommend Pellegrino's to all my friends and family.

Robin Laney Ettinger
6/09/2016

"Great experience. Pleasure to work with."

My daughter bought a car there and we had a great experience. They explained everything with costs, warranty, and financing. So pleased with the experience that I sent my father there two weeks later. He had a great experience and selected a car. They showed him cars he was interested in, not just any of the great selection. Guy took extra time explaining the car features to him. We will continue to send people there.

Reviews of Joe Pellegrino