Pellegrino Auto Sales

4060 Pearl Street Road,
Batavia, New York 14020
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

musicman2010
2/26/2015

"Very Satisfied!!"

We have been looking for a replacement car for some time. In the several months that we have been looking, it has been one mishap or another. Either the vehicle was not as described or the price was not as advertised or the vehicle had "just been sold" or whatever. In all, we visited ten dealerships before we discovered Pellegrino Auto Sales. They state they are #1 in used car sales in Batavia. After visiting their business and meeting their staff, I can understand why. What a concept - offer decent vehicles, price them fairly, work with the customer to address their needs and don't pressure the customer AT ALL. It has been a long, long time since I have been treated with that kind of courtesy and respect in an auto purchase. And trust me - I will be sharing my awesome experience with our Toyota purchase for a long time to come and to everyone who will listen. Our trip from Buffalo was worth it (and then some). Thanks, Joe!!

dmnteacher
2/22/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Joe took care of everything for me and I am confident I have a reliable vehicle for myself and family. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality used car.

Mari
2/18/2015

"Easy and enjoyable car buying experience."

Guy sat down with us and recommended cars that were in our budget and that fit our needs. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. I would definitely purchase from Guy in the future and recommend Pellegrino to friends and family.

Dan B.
2/04/2015

"Pleasantly Surprised "

Very reasonable, fair and easy to deal with. NO HIGH PRESSURE. Guy and Joe just work with you, very accommodating, will show you any vehicle on the lot that you'd be interested in, clean off the snow and pull it out front. I will recommend them to anyone who is looking for a quality vehicle. Feel I got a very fair deal and was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect.

CaptPP
2/02/2015

"Pellegrino Rules!!"

I had a great experience! They really know how to make you feel relaxed. I never thought buying a vehicle could be so quick and easy. I am a Pellegrino myself, not being related in any way, left the dealership in my new vehicle felling lke we were family. Thank you Pellegrino Auto Sales!!

Maurice campbell
1/31/2015

"Great experience"

My wife and i purchased 4 cars from them. I had one of my friends to buy a car from them also. Guy has made the process easy every time. The whole staff is amazing. My wife just purchased a 2013 Ford Escape from them. She love that SUV

dandut1
1/22/2015

"Quick and Easy"

Made the process of trading in my vehicle and purchasing new quick and easy. I would recommend to anyone interested in purchasing a quality used vehicle to check out Pellegrino!

Chalmers
1/09/2015

"Treated me like family."

Just purchased another vehicle from Pellegrino Auto Sales. In addition to their competitive pricing I have experienced great service before, during, and AFTER the purchase. Who else can say that? It's the kind of treatment I'd never expect from a used car dealership but have truly appreciated. It's the reason I'll continue to drive 60 miles from my home when I'm in the market for another car.

andie30
1/08/2015

"Painless!"

Guy got us set up with exactly what we were looking for. The process was quick and easy, without feeling pressured or rushed into anything. Would absolutely send anyone I know looking for a vehicle there!

ScottW7329
1/06/2015

"Great Service! "

The transmission went on my car Christmas eve. It was done. Pellegrino's worked with me and had me in a new car two days later. My best experience buying a car. Would recommend.

Reviews of Guy Pellegrino