Pellegrino Auto Sales

4060 Pearl Street Road,
Batavia, New York 14020
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

CEO JOE
6/19/2015

"Great customer service!"

Joe and his staff have a great selection of cars, well-priced, and they go out of their way to make sure the experience is top-notch. Talking to Joe and looking at the vehicles provides you with a feeling that you don't often get at a car dealership - trust. No nonsense, very up-front with the vehicle and our trade. Willing to go the extra mile to make sure the buying experience is everything you want. I would highly recommend Pellegrino Auto Sales!!!

MissLisa
6/17/2015

"Best used vehicle experience ever!"

Don't have a bad thing to say! Guy was professional, personal, flexible, and very truthful about everything with our trade and our "new to us" vehicle. We will refer anyone in the market for a "new" vehicle to Pellegrino Auto in Batavia!

maxima one
6/13/2015

"friendly, willing to take care of you"

Very accommodating, willing to work with the customer and take care of any needs, promises to take care of any follow up problems.Good selection of inventory.

Sarah8488
6/05/2015

"Excellent Experience! "

We went through Pellegrino's to get my new Jeep Liberty and we had a fabulous experience! There was a few flaws on the jeep and they took care of all of them and you can't even tell that there ever were any imperfections. We were also looking at another Jeep at a different dealership but it didn't even compare to Pellegrino's service and experience. I would recommend any to go their, they truly make you feel like your a values customer and they went above and beyond for us. They truly made our SUV buying experience enjoyable and easy! Thanks Pellegrino's!!!

Jeff
5/30/2015

"2007 Impala Purchase"

My experience at Pelligrino Auto Sales was fantastic! Joe was great and sold me a great car at an awesome price. I have purchased many cars over the years and this transaction was by far the best one ever!! Thank you so much Joe!!

Joe Pellegrino

burtonlm
5/20/2015

"Excellent "

I was not pressured and found car buying to be easy . SUV was fully serviced and detailed. I would recommend Pellegrino Auto Sales and I have!

Peg
5/19/2015

"Great!"

My experience was amazing from start to finish! Joe was great to work with! My CUV was fully serviced and detailed! I am thrilled with everything!

jsmorris
5/19/2015

"Personal and not pushy"

I hate buying cars. However, I found my experience with Joe to be wonderful. He was very friendly and personal. Most of all, he was not pushy and overbearing. I really appreciated that he gave me space to browse and weigh my options. I Would highly recommend them and would be glad to do business with them again.

jay
5/15/2015

"Fast and easy "

Very quick and easy transaction. Found the car I wanted and was in and out in about one hour. Salesman was easy to talk to and not pushy.

jodequez
5/14/2015

"Wonderful Service"

I cannot say enough nice things about this dealership. My son and I had a great experience making his first major vehicle purchase. Joe was very helpful, not pushy at all. We enjoyed meeting and working with him. He went above and beyond what was expected, staying long after closing and not rushing us at all. We had quite a drive to get there, but it was well worth it. I even commented on how nice his place of business looked. We felt very comfortable. You can tell he takes great pride in his business, which he should. I would recommend them to anyone and I hope to deal with them again some day.

Reviews of Joe Pellegrino