Pellegrino Auto Sales

4060 Pearl Street Road,
Batavia, New York 14020
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

DavidandChristine
9/27/2016

"Extremely impressed"

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about this dealership. The vehicle we just purchased will be the 5th one by my husband has purchased from Guy Pellegrino. We have walked away from this whole experience very impressed and completely satisfied. Guy and Jeremy went above and beyond to once again earn our business and guarantee that we will be repeat customers. I highly recommend this dealership. We are extremely happy and have much gratitude for what they have done for us!

Leah
9/23/2016

"Great Experience!"

I was looking to upgrade my older SUV to a minivan, but needed to stay within a budget. I told Guy what I was looking for, and was able to find me something that was a perfect fit for my family. The process was incredibly fast, easy, and convenient. Thanks Guy!

Classic
9/12/2016

""Easy purchase""

Was by far the easiest purchase I've ever made. We stopped for a quick look (I was in a rush-heading to work), saw a car we liked, talked to Guy, negotiated a little, ran our credit and bought the car. Literally took about 1/2 an hour. Drove off the lot the next afternoon, I was again in a rush so I stopped to sign a couple forms, grabbed the keys and away I went! I would absolutely recommend them...stop by, they have lots of vehicles to choose from!

Kim
9/02/2016

"Excellent Service in a Pinch"

After my car was declared a total loss, I found a Honda Fit (not an easy vehicle to get in this area!) on the Pellegrino website. I sent in an online form and was contacted by Jeremy, who helped me through the process from start to finish and worked relentlessly to get me the best deal on financing. Even though this dealership is 40 miles away from my home, I'm impressed with all the hoops that were jumped through to make the transition as painless as possible.

gloski4
8/31/2016

"Does what he Promises"

Guy was fantastic. He made the transaction all about us. We found the vehicle we were looking for and they took care of the rest.

Jim Westbrook
8/12/2016

"Excellent fast transaction "

Great car dealership with nice vehicle. Thank you for a fast smooth transaction we were very pleased with Pellegrino Auto sales and will recommend to anyone

Mike
8/08/2016

"The deal I was looking for"

Guy was quick to see me in person and spent plenty of time helping me get precisely the deal I was looking for. He called around multiple places to find the best possible loan, offered me a great deal on my trade-in, and overall settled on a very fair price for my vehicle with an excellent warranty.

FR
7/16/2016

"Definitely Impressed!"

I had a remarkable experience with Pellegrino Auto Sales from the test drive to the purchase. It is obvious from my time purchasing a vehicle form them, that they always go above and beyond to make sure that their customers leave satisfied. And, with a vehicle that is safe and ready to go. I was super excited and pleased to see that they even gave me a full tank of gas when I drove off the lot with my "new to me" car! (I have not experienced this ANYWHERE else.) I was also incredibly surprised that I did not even have to ask for the Carfax! Guy had already pulled them up and was ready to read them to me. I did not ever feel pressured to make a sale, and Guy worked with me the whole way to make sure that I was taken care of the best I possibly could be. I will be recommending them to all my car seeking friends and family! Thank you so much Pellegrino Auto Sales, you have one happy customer!

Nathan
7/08/2016

"Absolutely Impressed!"

Jeremy Yasses was completely straight up with me, very professional and did exactly what he promised he would do. I told him exactly what I was looking for, he focused on helping me find exactly what I wanted and making it a perfect experience. Then to top it off Guy Pellegrino stepped up and helped me out when I had forgot something, it was very appreciated. I am impressed.

koconnell
7/02/2016

"extraordinarily impressed."

Guy was very personable and at no point did he pressure us into a sale. Guy allowed us the freedom to walk around take several test drives and answered every question we had. I was impressed with the family feeling we received as customer's. I would high,y recommend Pellegrino Auto Sales.

Reviews of Jeremy  Yasses