Pellegrino Auto Sales

4060 Pearl Street Road,
Batavia, New York 14020
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

larry
3/19/2015

"Best experience"

We found Pellegrino's on the computer looking for a truck. So we took that 100 mile drive. I meet Joe Pellegrino he let us take anything we wanted out for a drive. So when we found what we wanted there was no going back and fourth time and time again. He had a fair price on the truck and gave me a fair price on my trade in. It was the best and easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I will go back to them again, it was well worth the drive.

manda0318
3/11/2015

"great service great price great vehicle"

Guy went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied !!!! He explained everything, answered all of our questions, and made the overall experience fron beginning to end easy!!! Thank you !!!!

mesaw4
3/10/2015

"Easiest/Friendliest Car buying Experience!!!"

Although the thought of buying a car was stressful, Joe made it anything but that. I was in my car within a few days. The whole process was quick ,and stressfree.Joe was Pleasant,and non- pushy,Which you"Can Not" say about all car places.My credit was less then perfect do to circumstances out of my control ,which is always embarrassing, but not at one point did I feel judged.They even sent someone to pick me up when my purchase was ready "Awesome". I Definately would ,an have already recommended Pellegrino Auto Sales to others!!!

Jeffreywallner1
3/09/2015

"Top notch Famly experiance "

My wife and I were looking for a for a low mile affordable family vehicle, we contacted Pellergino Auto sales about one of the vehicles, I told Dave McCready (the sales man) I would like to see the vehicle and i could be there in 1 hr, upon arrival, 1. the vehicle i requested to see, was freshly washed and ready to be seen 2. Dave was super friendly and knowledgeable, (I had a lot of questions) 3. The owner Guy Pellergino was also very friendly and knowledgeable 4. with out knowing the Hours of operations, I arrived 30min after closing time, and was treated as if i was arrived during normal business hours 5. after a test drive i had a minor mechanical concern that Guy personally addressed with the up most urgency and care, My wife and i felt as if we were family friends I have no doubt we will be back in the future to purchase another vehicle

Dave McCready

Pilot
3/07/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience "

A Owner who cares about his name cares about his Dealership and customers. And this is what you get at Pellegrino auto Sales. Guy was upfront and honest right from the beginning with all questions I had. Comfortable no pressure atmosphere with friendly service. I will be back when Im ready to buy another car.

fisherofmen
3/07/2015

"We went back"

In December 2014 my oldest daughter was shopping for a specific car and we spent most of a Saturday being disappointed at many used car dealers in the Buffalo area. She saw one on line at Pellegrino's and Joe had it ready for us when we got there. It needed tires and when we picked it up found out they had also put front brakes and rotors on it because they didn't want to sell a car with questionable parts on it. My daughter has been very happy with her 2008 Grand Prix since. Till one day a month later it had to be towed for a steering leak. I contacted Guy and he worked it out with the repair shop and again my daughter came away satisfied. So when my middle daughter needed a car, I looked at Pellegrinos website and she liked a Pontiac G6 she saw. Joe set us up to drive it and now we have another Pellegrino car in the driveway and they have another satisfied customer.

fordmann
3/04/2015

"2008 Eddie Bauer Explorer"

You cannot ask for more honest people. I traveled over 600 miles to buy my car here. Guy and Joe and Melissa coudnt have been more helpful. They worked with me in every way possible to make this happen for me from picking me up at the airport to giving me my first tank of gas. Buying a car or truck from long distance is not the easiest thing to do but the Pellegrinos made it one of the best buying experiences I have had. If youre looking for an honest dealership with a good selection of fairly priced vehicles and customer support at all levels I recommend you call this place. They will take good care of you.

musicman2010
2/26/2015

"Very Satisfied!!"

We have been looking for a replacement car for some time. In the several months that we have been looking, it has been one mishap or another. Either the vehicle was not as described or the price was not as advertised or the vehicle had "just been sold" or whatever. In all, we visited ten dealerships before we discovered Pellegrino Auto Sales. They state they are #1 in used car sales in Batavia. After visiting their business and meeting their staff, I can understand why. What a concept - offer decent vehicles, price them fairly, work with the customer to address their needs and don't pressure the customer AT ALL. It has been a long, long time since I have been treated with that kind of courtesy and respect in an auto purchase. And trust me - I will be sharing my awesome experience with our Toyota purchase for a long time to come and to everyone who will listen. Our trip from Buffalo was worth it (and then some). Thanks, Joe!!

dmnteacher
2/22/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Joe took care of everything for me and I am confident I have a reliable vehicle for myself and family. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality used car.

Mari
2/18/2015

"Easy and enjoyable car buying experience."

Guy sat down with us and recommended cars that were in our budget and that fit our needs. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. I would definitely purchase from Guy in the future and recommend Pellegrino to friends and family.

Reviews of Guy Pellegrino