Pellegrino Auto Sales

4060 Pearl Street Road,
Batavia, New York 14020
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

karenhoak
4/11/2015

"Could not be happier"

I found the dealership via the internet looking for a used Subaru, only to find I could not afford even a used one. I did notice several cars in my price range and placed a call to stop in following a surgery I had scheduled. I spoke directly to Joe Pellegrino and he suggested he would wait for my call when I was able. A week later I called and made an appointment to see him, I knew exactly what I could afford. I went to see my banker and he said Joe was a good guy and would treat me well. It is always chancy for a woman to go car shopping alone. Joe was personable and got the information he needed to see what he had for me. He showed me the best first and I test drove it, it was a 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt, always a good idea to lead with your best. I drove one more with another waiting in the wings and bought the first. You always hear so many stories about a car salesman, Joe was not one of them. He reminded me of my godfather who was a car salesman who was the only person we ever dealt with. He noticed two tires were not up to par and replaced all four. I love my car and it was a pleasure working with Joe.

sammiejean
4/10/2015

"awesome place to buy a vehicle from "

PALLEGRINO AUTO SALES is the best place to go for a vehicle. They have excellent staff and very reasonable pricing. Guy Pallegrino was so nice and was able to help me find a vehicle that was not only in my price range but also what i really wanted. He really works with you and is willing to give you the best price and deal that he can. He is all about the customer.

tara1125
4/06/2015

""Best experience every time""

I have been going to Pellegrino's for years, and will always be a loyal customer. Guy goes above and beyond to ensure satisfaction. All of the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and it is always an overall wonderful experience, whether I am there for sales or service/maintenance.

buffy
4/01/2015

"BEST PLACE I HAVE EVER EXPERINCED IN PURCHASINGA VEHICLE"

I WILL GO BACK TO JOE PELLEGRINO TO PURCHASE MY NEXT VEHICLE, MY OVER ALL EXPERINCE WAS EXCLENT THANK YOU VERY MUCH JOE. GLADYS WINTERS

larry
3/19/2015

"Best experience"

We found Pellegrino's on the computer looking for a truck. So we took that 100 mile drive. I meet Joe Pellegrino he let us take anything we wanted out for a drive. So when we found what we wanted there was no going back and fourth time and time again. He had a fair price on the truck and gave me a fair price on my trade in. It was the best and easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I will go back to them again, it was well worth the drive.

manda0318
3/11/2015

"great service great price great vehicle"

Guy went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied !!!! He explained everything, answered all of our questions, and made the overall experience fron beginning to end easy!!! Thank you !!!!

mesaw4
3/10/2015

"Easiest/Friendliest Car buying Experience!!!"

Although the thought of buying a car was stressful, Joe made it anything but that. I was in my car within a few days. The whole process was quick ,and stressfree.Joe was Pleasant,and non- pushy,Which you"Can Not" say about all car places.My credit was less then perfect do to circumstances out of my control ,which is always embarrassing, but not at one point did I feel judged.They even sent someone to pick me up when my purchase was ready "Awesome". I Definately would ,an have already recommended Pellegrino Auto Sales to others!!!

Jeffreywallner1
3/09/2015

"Top notch Famly experiance "

My wife and I were looking for a for a low mile affordable family vehicle, we contacted Pellergino Auto sales about one of the vehicles, I told Dave McCready (the sales man) I would like to see the vehicle and i could be there in 1 hr, upon arrival, 1. the vehicle i requested to see, was freshly washed and ready to be seen 2. Dave was super friendly and knowledgeable, (I had a lot of questions) 3. The owner Guy Pellergino was also very friendly and knowledgeable 4. with out knowing the Hours of operations, I arrived 30min after closing time, and was treated as if i was arrived during normal business hours 5. after a test drive i had a minor mechanical concern that Guy personally addressed with the up most urgency and care, My wife and i felt as if we were family friends I have no doubt we will be back in the future to purchase another vehicle

Dave McCready

Pilot
3/07/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience "

A Owner who cares about his name cares about his Dealership and customers. And this is what you get at Pellegrino auto Sales. Guy was upfront and honest right from the beginning with all questions I had. Comfortable no pressure atmosphere with friendly service. I will be back when Im ready to buy another car.

fisherofmen
3/07/2015

"We went back"

In December 2014 my oldest daughter was shopping for a specific car and we spent most of a Saturday being disappointed at many used car dealers in the Buffalo area. She saw one on line at Pellegrino's and Joe had it ready for us when we got there. It needed tires and when we picked it up found out they had also put front brakes and rotors on it because they didn't want to sell a car with questionable parts on it. My daughter has been very happy with her 2008 Grand Prix since. Till one day a month later it had to be towed for a steering leak. I contacted Guy and he worked it out with the repair shop and again my daughter came away satisfied. So when my middle daughter needed a car, I looked at Pellegrinos website and she liked a Pontiac G6 she saw. Joe set us up to drive it and now we have another Pellegrino car in the driveway and they have another satisfied customer.

Reviews of Guy Pellegrino