Pellegrino Auto Sales

Pellegrino Auto Sales
Call
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

"These guys are great!"

We have been coming to them for the last few years for work on our vehicles. We have never had to wait to get in or get things fixed. There service department is excellent. They always ask you if you want the work done, before they do it, and how much it will cost. The other day I took my car in to have break work done, and was told I had a hole in my frame, that the car was totaled. I needed a car right away but could not really afford to have payments. They told me what their cheapest car was and within two hours I was driving it home. Guy Pellegrino is a very friendly and helpful person, as well as Mike in the service department. Would recommend this place to everyone. Very friendly atmosphere.

"I came back"

This is the second vehicle purchased from pellegrino auto. They are friendly and none of the usual bologna from dealerships. I'll probably buy the next one from them.

"Excellent Experience!"

I have purchased 2 cars from Pellegrino's and have had nothing short of an excellent experience both times. Being an out of state driver moving to NY state, and a first time car buyer, Joe and Guy made what should have been an extremely stressful experience, actually very enjoyable and easy. They were so helpful, respectful and genuinely cared about me and my purchase and went above and beyond what any car salesman would have done for me. I am extremely grateful I found them and would highly recommend them to anyone!

"Great Experience"

Everything was great. Easy buying experience. I will highly recommend to my friends and family. Very informative and friendly. Great prices on quality used cars.

"rON AND SAMANTHA"

Jeremy WAS GREAT. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME BUYING A CAR THERE AND HAD JUST WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR. enjoyed THE FRIENDLY ATMOSHERE . WILL BE BUYING OUR NEXT CAR THERE FOR SURE.. WE ENJOY OUR NEW VAN. THANKS AGAIN

"Easiest dealership to work with"

A great experience as always with Pellegrino's! Excellent service and great prices. The team is willing to go above and beyond to make the experience a great one!

"Great Service as ALWAYS"

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from this dealership. Guy is always so helpful. He goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best car buying experience. I was looking for a 2013 Ford Escape with low mileage and that is exactly what he found for me. I love it!!!! He is always forthcoming with exactly how things are priced and worked tirelessly to get us the best deal. Thank you so much, customers for life!!!

"had what I was looking for, made experience pleasant!"

great first time experience with new dealership. enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and easy going sales approach. the financing was very consumer friendly and easy to understand. I am a very satisfied customer!

"Great experience! "

Great experience and quick and easy. A nice used vehicle for the right price. I'll definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. Love my new to me suv!

Jeremy yasses

"No Pressure"

Kind and understanding people that listen to your needs to help you select the best vehicle for you and don't pressure out of your price range!

Guy Pellegrino