Pellegrino Auto Sales

4060 Pearl Street Road,
Batavia, New York 14020
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

happy
5/24/2016

"Great Experience"

We looked at there web site and saw a car that we liked and drove to Batavia to look at the car. We met Jeremy and showed us the car.Car was clean and took a test drive. When we were ready to buy the car we told Jeremy what we were will to pay and he got us a great deal in our payment range.

nzambito
5/18/2016

"Best Experience"

I had such a great experience buying a new car! The guys were very helpful and patient as they helped me find the perfect car.

aettin
4/30/2016

"Best Experience"

Easily the most friendly and honest dealers I've ever met when browsing cars. They set me right up with the car I was looking at online, and worked with me to make sure I was completely satisfied with the car itself and the deal I got. It was fast, simple, and I could not have expected a better offer.

mazdaenthusiast144
4/29/2016

"Quick and friendly experience"

I came in looking for a particular car and they didn't give me any hassle or try to sell me on something I wouldn't be interested in. I knew what I wanted and they respected that and got straight to business. They fixed the issues I had with the car I picked and kept the car clean and well-kept before the sale.

sobetime
4/24/2016

"Worth the drive "

Pellegrino's has good customer service and will do anything to get you into the right vehicle. They also have great deals on cars that the large chain auto centers cannot offer. PLease note, while my expierence was very good, Pelligrino's is still a car dealership. when searching for your ideal car, make sure you inspect everything. You may even want to take it to an independent mechainc for a inspection. I did have one thing go wrong with my new car right after i picked it up and I believe that Pelligrinos would have helped me through it if I ask them but it was a cheap $3 fix and the car was back to 100 If you are looking for a used car please travel the distane to check out dealers like Pelligrino's as the large chains will only rip you off. ( I have too many examples of how the chains have let me down and as they don't relate to pelligrino's the do nto belong in this review)

Leohg96
4/23/2016

"Pellegrino Auto Sales Review "

Jeremy was very attentive and helped me walk out the door with a car of my liking for a good price and exactly within my budget. He helped me get a decent credit score even tho my credit is so so and should have been much higher. He made purchasing a car very enjoyable and smooth. I highly suggest going to Pellegrino Auto Sales if your serious about purchasing a vehicle.

Sparky 1586
4/09/2016

"Great buying experience."

Very pleased with Jeremy's honesty and customer service. This dealership had the year and model I was looking for. My only concern was the price. After investigating other dealerships with similar vehicles, Pellegrino by far had the best price.

Easter Ham Mom
3/29/2016

"Had what we were looking for"

We had been searching for a replacement for our son's old Subaru Outback. After a few test drives at other dealers he decided he would like a manual shift car. We found a car that we thought would be a good fit on CarGuru.com. Called Pellegrino's to be sure the car was still available, drove from Rochester, took a test drive on a Friday afternoon. Car was low mileage, clean & suited our son perfectly. Purchasing process and paperwork were quick and easy. We returned on Monday morning to pick up the vehicle. Thanks Pellegrino Auto Sales. We may never go to a large dealer again!

March 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the ride and doing the business with us. We appreciate your business and hope your son is happy wtih the Subaru. Also, Jeremy said the easter ham and plate you brought him was FANTASTIC and thank you!!! If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again, Guy Pellegrino Pellegrino Auto Sales

glenncassidy17
3/29/2016

"helps get you what you want"

He did everything in his power to help me get a car, even though I am young he helped me with every single option to get me in the vehicle of my choice. I am very impressed with the service I received and will be coming back to purchase a car again.

March 30, 2016

Glen, Thanks for the business and the confidence you placed in us. If we can help you with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again, Guy Pellegrino Pellegrino Auto Sales

Fordman99
3/18/2016

"Great place"

I had recently gotten screwed over by crazy cheap cars in Oakfield so I was a little hesitant to go to a dealer again but joe was amazing. He wasnt adding thousands of dollars into the contract like they did. It was a fast and very easy process with joe. A very good price as well I would highly recommend to anybody searching for a vehicle.

March 30, 2016

Thank you for placing your trust in us. We appreciate your business and glad you are happy. If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again, Guy Pellegrino Pellegrino Auto Sales

Reviews of Guy Pellegrino