Pellegrino Auto Sales

4060 Pearl Street Road,
Batavia, New York 14020
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

Ddfffrrrerert12321
11/26/2015

"Excellent buying experience "

Bought a car and had an issue, but Pelligrinos made it right without any hassle. Ordered a specific model car and it was there in 5 days.

jackyv1957
11/16/2015

"Pleasnt experience"

Found online Pellegrinos had a large selection in my price range. Joe, was so helpful, I felt like I was working with family. Recommendation...... absolutely!

mimi123
11/14/2015

"Smoothest car buying experience ever"

Pellegrino Auto is a great place to buy a vehicle. Joe made me feel welcomed and was very pleasant. The suv I purchased drives beautifully! I would recommend this dealer and do business again with them again in the future.

foolmeonce
11/11/2015

"Making good on deal"

Undersatanding that its not a dealer issue its a manufacture issue...keeping in my the dealer is going above and beyond to make it right...

The Fischers
11/07/2015

"Honest, friendly, easy to work with and great selection."

Joe, Guy and Melissa put forth great customer service with friendly attitudes. Very good selection of one owner clean vehicles that are all ready to go. From the first inquiry online to the time we drove our vehicle off the lot we always felt like the top priority to Joe, Guy and Melissa. Huge thank you for the awesome suv and awesome buying experience.

Rick Pound
11/06/2015

"Easy-Easy-Easy"

I just purchased a truck from Pellegrino Auto Sales and Guy and his staff had me in and out of the store within a hour. The truck was in pristine condition and was everything I was looking for. I would recommend Pellegrino Auto Sales to anyone who wants "No Pressure" sales tactics and service that is unmatched in the industry.

Mike W
10/28/2015

"Easy and very personal experience"

Joe offered amazing service! One of the best dealership experiences I have ever had. Very friendly with a personal touch. Zero pressure for a sale and the price was great! They also gave a good price for trade in. Overall, terrific experience and would highly recommend anyone to check out Pellegrino Auto and see what they have to offer! Thanks Joe!!

lyndseymt10

"Excellent Experience"

I was very happy with our experience at Pellegrino's. Joe treated us like family and made the buying process so easy. I will definitely suggest this dealer to family and friends. I can't thank them enough!

Philly B

"5 STAR EXPERIENCE !!!"

I was very pleased with this dealership. Joe is the best. He made it a great experience buying my vehicle. Most places come off with an attitude , not here . No games or pressure. I strongly recommend If your looking for a New or Used vehicle stop in to PELLEGRINO AUTO you will not be disappointed . Great Family Business .

cchilano

"Excellent Experience!"

I can't thank Guy and his staff enough for the great customer service and professionalism during my experience there. I had what I wanted in mind, and Guy not only was able to provide me with what I wanted, but made the buying experience easy, comfortable, and went out of his way to help me. I am glad to have purchased my vehicle at Pellegrino Auto Sales and would recommend to everyone to do the same. Guy and his staff are first-rate!!! THANK YOU!!

Reviews of Joe Pellegrino