Pellegrino Auto Sales

Jeremy Yasses

Guy Pellegrino, General Manager, Pellegrino Auto Sales

Guy Pellegrino

February 06, 2017

"New owner of the beautiful white eclipse 😱"

- ~Denise~luv my eclipse~

After a long search for the right car I was blessed to find Pellegrino auto sales...I spoke with Joe several times about the car I ended up purchasing...always doing his best to answer any questions...n never did he get tired of the millions of questions I had...today I finally purchased my new ride...first entering the dealership were two pleasant receptionist...then met Joe in person...very professional n was wanting to be sure I was happy before leaving...wonderful dealership...I would travel as many miles as I had to just to deal with them again...I recommend anyone who is in search of a vehicle go here...they are awesome....thank u to you all at Pellegrino auto sales...also thanks for buffing out that black spot at the last minute... ~Denise~

January 26, 2017

"Happy Nissan Xterra Purchase"

- happyxterra

I rate Pellegrino Auto Sales 5 stars based on my recent, first purchase with them: a 2011 Nissan Xterra Pro 4x. I suddenly had to buy a new car right before Christmas after hitting a deer and totaling my previous car. Wanted an Xterra but was struggling to find one within my home state that was a fair price and that had the right trim. Found one at Pellegrino that was exactly the price I hoped to pay and that had all the specs I wanted. I spoke with Jeremy a bit by phone to arrange the purchase, and I asked him to knock a couple hundred off the price to pay for a rental car for my day trip to NY. Jeremy did that, which I appreciated. When I arrived at Pellegrino, everything was ready to go. I met with Melissa and Guy who processed my paperwork, downpayment and bank draft. Both were very friendly and efficient. My mom made the trip with me, and upon meeting Guy, she said that she believed he was genuine and honest. That sold me... gotta trust your momma. The purchase only took about an hour. Guy was patient as I took my time reviewing the paperwork. I was happy with the car when I inspected it. It was very clean and was ready for the trip home with a full tank and recent oil change. Upon my return home, the car passed state inspection and has been running great since. Very happy with my new car, my fun road trip with mom, and my stress-free experience with the Pellegrino team. Thank you.

January 18, 2017

"Jeep purchase"

- janK

I was in an automobile accident before Christmas, resulting in a total loss of my vehicle. It wasn't long before I walked into Pelligrinos on a Friday, to browse vehicles. I had been online, previewing their inventory, and decided they were the first dealership I would visit. It was a Friday when I stopped in, and immediately Jeremy tended to us and by the following week I was driving away with the same vehicle I scoped out online. I was very happy with the process, very quick, easy, and straight forward. I'm also happy that Jeremy did his best to get me financed. A big thanks to him for making it all happen!