Pellegrino Auto Sales

4060 Pearl Street Road,
Batavia, New York 14020
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

Jeff
5/30/2015

"2007 Impala Purchase"

My experience at Pelligrino Auto Sales was fantastic! Joe was great and sold me a great car at an awesome price. I have purchased many cars over the years and this transaction was by far the best one ever!! Thank you so much Joe!!

Joe Pellegrino

burtonlm
5/20/2015

"Excellent "

I was not pressured and found car buying to be easy . SUV was fully serviced and detailed. I would recommend Pellegrino Auto Sales and I have!

Peg
5/19/2015

"Great!"

My experience was amazing from start to finish! Joe was great to work with! My CUV was fully serviced and detailed! I am thrilled with everything!

jsmorris
5/19/2015

"Personal and not pushy"

I hate buying cars. However, I found my experience with Joe to be wonderful. He was very friendly and personal. Most of all, he was not pushy and overbearing. I really appreciated that he gave me space to browse and weigh my options. I Would highly recommend them and would be glad to do business with them again.

jay
5/15/2015

"Fast and easy "

Very quick and easy transaction. Found the car I wanted and was in and out in about one hour. Salesman was easy to talk to and not pushy.

jodequez
5/14/2015

"Wonderful Service"

I cannot say enough nice things about this dealership. My son and I had a great experience making his first major vehicle purchase. Joe was very helpful, not pushy at all. We enjoyed meeting and working with him. He went above and beyond what was expected, staying long after closing and not rushing us at all. We had quite a drive to get there, but it was well worth it. I even commented on how nice his place of business looked. We felt very comfortable. You can tell he takes great pride in his business, which he should. I would recommend them to anyone and I hope to deal with them again some day.

conniemr1
5/11/2015

"Awesome"

We made a call to advise what we wanted and what we had they said no problem and by the end of day deal made.

jay55
5/07/2015

"Outstanding service!"

I was originally looking at one of the bigger dealers in the area and found a vehicle I was interested in on Pellegrino's website. Joe was super helpful and a great person to deal with. I got a much better deal than the other dealership offered and couldn't have been more satisfied with the excellent service I received. I will definitely be returning to purchase my next vehicle.

TracyB
5/05/2015

"Outstanding Family Owned Business!"

I was feeling discouraged shopping for vehicles for weeks, and was just about to settle for just anything. As I was about to give up I came across Pellegrino Auto Sales online. I had found them through cars.com. I noticed a nice looking vehicle in my price range with low mileage. A 2005 Chevy Equinox. I called Pellegrino's and spoke with Guy Pellegrino. What a great phone call! He immediately came to my rescue. Guy was so personable and helpful! This vehicle was not only prices just right for mileage, it was an absolutely in gorgeous condition. Guy sent me a video of a walk through of the vehicle before i drove out there. I drove two and a half hours from my home town to pick up my car, and when I got there noticed how worth it all was. His inventory on his was so beautifully and meticulously maintained. When they opened the door to the garage where my vehicle was... I fell in love with it and had never been happier! I honestly felt like it was a really good dream. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Great job Guy & Joe Pellegrino and Melissa , I will see you again in my future :) Tracy B.

Richcindy
5/02/2015

"worked hard"

Guy was most helpful in finding the right car. We usually go to a different dealer because we trust them. I came to Pellegrinos to compare prices. He help us find the right car at a very good price right on the lot. Our other dealer did his best to find the right car at the right price. It showed us that Guy had the right car at a very good price. I can't fault our other car dealer, he worked very hard to get our business but, Guy just out did them. Thank you Guy for an excellent job.

Guy Pellegrino