Pellegrino Auto Sales

Melissa Geissler

Office Manager
Guy Pellegrino, General Manager, Pellegrino Auto Sales

July 21, 2017

"Very accommodating and helpful"

- Askmom66

Very helpful, not pushy. Many options and helped us with even with fair credit scores. Quick service from time of deciding purchase and bringing car home. Also helped us with setting up insurance. Would go there again and send friends and family.

July 10, 2017

"Professional and easy"

- Brooke123

The entire process was so easy. Everyone is courteous and professional. They answered all of my questions and were patient with me . I would recommend them to anyone.

Melissa Geissler

July 10, 2017

"Just purchased my 4th car and love it."

- Larry S Batavia NY

I just purchased another used car (2 weeks ago) from Pellegrino Auto Sales and I am very happy with the vehicle which is a 5 year old Honda Civic. The car is in great condition and runs very well, Pellegrino's prepped the car wonderfully. I have dealt with Joe, Guy and Jeremy over the years and found them all to be great guys willing to work with you in price, "to-do lists", delivery times and making the paper work a breeze including financing, plates, registration etc. Pellegrino seems always to have the type of car I am looking for and at the time I want it! I always look around locally and on line too when in need of a car, yet they always seem to have the best deals. In the last 7 years I have bought this Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Chrysler Sebring & Sebring convertible (for me or my family) all have been and still are great values! I did have an recent disappointing "quality of work" on the most recent car but the service manager worked with me to resolve the issue. Pellegrino's understands that customer service is Vidal for their business survival, they seem to want to provide me with what I like, just good, honest and fair deals. Today's used cars are more dependable and are more cost effective than a new or leased car, yet given any used car, problems do occur and I have found Pellegrio's to care that I am satisfied and do their best keep me satisfied even after the deal. Also I have found that they are not pushy sales people, they let me look around the lot on my own, test drive the cars I wanted to and interfaced with me when I was ready. Just the way I like it.

Joe Pellegrino