Pellegrino Auto Sales

Guy Pellegrino, General Manager, Pellegrino Auto Sales

May 22, 2017

"5 Star Service!!!"

- TeamReid

Thank you to Guy and his team at Pellegrino Auto! Purchasing our new (to us) van was a wonderful experience from start to finish! Very professional, and hassle free!

May 19, 2017

"This is n addition review to the dealership"

- ~Denise~luv my eclipse~

I'm pleased with this dealership....after 12,000 miles n finding out my tires where bad on the back of my car,n i was told I'd have 4 New tires tires put on.... n mistakenly only put 2 on... they are really good ppl they put 2 New tires on....I recommend Pellegrino auto sale to anyone looking to buy a vehicle....thank u again Guy for ur attention to our concerns...

May 16, 2017

"The Best !"

- peeswife

Both Jeremy and Joe were involved in helping me buy my Nissan Rogue and I can honestly say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had...from helping me decide on which car I wanted to purchase to putting the keys in my hand. There was no pressure and took the time to help me find a car that met my needs and my pocket book. I guarantee if you are looking to buy a good used vehicle from people who care you will not be disappointed. These guys are the best. Thank you Jeremy and Joe .

Jeremy Yasses