Pellegrino Auto Sales

Jeremy Yasses

Guy Pellegrino, General Manager, Pellegrino Auto Sales

Guy Pellegrino

January 03, 2017

"Second car from dealership"

- farny7938

I just purchased my second car from Pellegrinos. I bought a Jeep 3 years ago for my son and an Escape for my daughter. I dealt with Joe on both occasions, the prices were right on the money with blue book. The vehicles were great and Joe was great to work with. I would recommend Joe and this dealership to anyone looking for a used car.

December 30, 2016

"Ford Escape"

- Mac

Very friendly, no pressure.sale. Sales person knowledgeable and helpful. Would highly recommend. Jeremy was great. Turn around time was fast. Worth the drive to Batavia.

December 27, 2016

"Excellent from beginning to end."

- Sarah Wolcott

This was my first time buying a vehicle without a cosigner or anyone else, completely solo. Jeremy wor ked with me from beginning to end. I told him my situation up front and he was very nice and helpful the whole time. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely keep them in mind in the future.