Pellegrino Auto Sales

4060 Pearl Street Road,
Batavia, New York 14020
Pellegrino Auto Sales Info
About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Welcome to Pellegrino Auto Sales where only the cleanest, late model, low mileage, pre-owned vehicles are sold. We believe in providing value for your hard earned dollar by catering to the needs of each individual customer. We deal in quantity but sell only quality. We provide a wide range of pre-owned vehicles - all makes and models, foreign and domestic ranging in price for any budget. We offer excellent financing options and are qualified to assist you in getting the very best rate. Our Locator Service will find the vehicle you are looking for if you don't find it on our lot.

About Pellegrino Auto Sales

Saturday Closed

MJD0904
7/25/2015

"Well worth the drive!"

Had the exact car I was looking for at a great low price. Gave us plenty of time for a test drive. Zero pressure! The quickest, easiest car buying experience I've ever had.

cutty
7/21/2015

"what buying a vehicle should be like"

someone actually was listening to me very fair and honest dealing .had spent almost a year looking for my next truck and have gone thru a lot of car dealers but with joe and guy felt secure in my deal thanks guys

M
7/20/2015

"Great experience!"

I purchased a car yesterday from Pellegrino Auto Sales and couldn't have had a better experience. The entire staff was extremely professional and friendly. I picked out a vehicle, traded my old car in, financed, and drove off in my new vehicle all in a matter of hours. They also offered me over a $1,000 more than any other dealer for my trade in. I would recommend them to any/all of my family and friends.

mchatt06
7/10/2015

"Amazing Over All Service"

It was perfect, made me feel comfortable. Told Joe what I wanted and he found away to meet all my needs! Outstanding Customer Service!! Helped me own my first vehicle all on my own!! By far the greatest dealership I have worked with. Joe made it easy, didn't get the run around was straight forwarded and made everything happen. Also, didn't need to deal with a million people he was with us from the beginning of our process to the end of our sale. Even helped clean out the old one :)

CEO JOE
6/19/2015

"Great customer service!"

Joe and his staff have a great selection of cars, well-priced, and they go out of their way to make sure the experience is top-notch. Talking to Joe and looking at the vehicles provides you with a feeling that you don't often get at a car dealership - trust. No nonsense, very up-front with the vehicle and our trade. Willing to go the extra mile to make sure the buying experience is everything you want. I would highly recommend Pellegrino Auto Sales!!!

MissLisa
6/17/2015

"Best used vehicle experience ever!"

Don't have a bad thing to say! Guy was professional, personal, flexible, and very truthful about everything with our trade and our "new to us" vehicle. We will refer anyone in the market for a "new" vehicle to Pellegrino Auto in Batavia!

maxima one
6/13/2015

"friendly, willing to take care of you"

Very accommodating, willing to work with the customer and take care of any needs, promises to take care of any follow up problems.Good selection of inventory.

Sarah8488
6/05/2015

"Excellent Experience! "

We went through Pellegrino's to get my new Jeep Liberty and we had a fabulous experience! There was a few flaws on the jeep and they took care of all of them and you can't even tell that there ever were any imperfections. We were also looking at another Jeep at a different dealership but it didn't even compare to Pellegrino's service and experience. I would recommend any to go their, they truly make you feel like your a values customer and they went above and beyond for us. They truly made our SUV buying experience enjoyable and easy! Thanks Pellegrino's!!!

Jeff
5/30/2015

"2007 Impala Purchase"

My experience at Pelligrino Auto Sales was fantastic! Joe was great and sold me a great car at an awesome price. I have purchased many cars over the years and this transaction was by far the best one ever!! Thank you so much Joe!!

Joe Pellegrino

burtonlm
5/20/2015

"Excellent "

I was not pressured and found car buying to be easy . SUV was fully serviced and detailed. I would recommend Pellegrino Auto Sales and I have!

Reviews of Joe Pellegrino