Pennyrile Ford Lincoln Mercury - Service Center

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Mercury|Service Center

Overall Rating 5

Pennyrile Ford Lincoln Mercury - Service Center
Pennyrile Ford Lincoln Mercury - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?

Nearby Certified Service Centers

Trickett Honda

Rivergate Toyota

6 Service Center Reviews

"Trustworthy & professional"

I have been using here over 3 years and it's been always pleasant experience and come back again & again even though I moved to Clarksville from hopkinsville. As a military, I always look for somewhere reliable and professional place that I feel like getting trustful services and this is the place. And also it's cheaper here than one in clarksville for the lower sales tax.

AE(initials)

"Over the Top Customer Service!!!"

My transmission went out on my 03 Expedition on my way to pick up my husband at the airport. He was on his way home from an overseas trip. I just happen to catch Brian after shop hours to ask for help with my car. He quickly responded by having Enterprise pick me up and went above and beyond to have my car towed. The next day, Mike spoke with me the to deliver the news as to what was wrong and had an estimate in cost and time to have it fixed. The guys worked hard to keep the time line as said and my expenses were below the estimated cost. When I arrived to pick up my vehicle, Brian was there to greet me and my bill was processed in a timely manner. I HAD THE BEST DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE EVER!! The people at THIS Ford dealership absolutely treat their customers right! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR WELCOME HOME EXPERIENCE A GREAT ONE!!!! When I am ready to purchase my new Expedition I will defiantly get it from Pennyrile Ford! Cher Powers

Brian Stewart and Mike Service Managers

"The service I receive at Pennyrile Ford is tremendous. ..."

The service I receive at Pennyrile Ford is tremendous. It could not be better. The staff are all very customer oriented, knowledgeable about the vehicles they service, and are very good at what they do.

Mike Stewart and Clay Smith

"I have purchased Ford vehicles from Pennyrile Ford since..."

I have purchased Ford vehicles from Pennyrile Ford since 1997 when I purchased my first F250. Since then I have purchased two new F350 trucks, a F150 truck, A ford Explorer, and most recently a Ford Edge for my wife. The whole staff at Pennyrile Ford has bent over backwards to earn my business in the sales dept and I will always buy from them. I have used their service dept for routine maintenance of my vehicles and have been pleased with the work they do. The quality and friendliness of service personnel remains a strong point of why I keep coming back. I would like to share a service related issue in which Pennyrile staff went above and beyond in helping me. In 2007 my F350 lost a turbo while towing my 40 foot goose neck trailer while I was in route to a race in Georgia(sports car racing is my hobby). I called the 800 hotline to Ford Motor Company and they gave me the number of a wrecker service that would tow my truck...at my expense after 50 miles( I was over a 100 miles from the nearest Ford Dealer that could repair my truck) and they said it would be Monday before they could get the parts needed for my truck. I really wanted to go to my race so I called Clay Smith, the general manager at Pennyrile Ford. He said he would return my call in a few minutes. To his word, he called back in 15 minutes, gave me info so I could drive the truck 10 miles from my position on the side of a busy interstate, with the blown turbo, without damage to the engine, and said he had a F350 coming my way towing a "loaner" F350, and he would bring back my truck to Hopkinsville from the top of Monteagle mountain, Tennessee, which is where I was stranded. With service and friendship like that how could I ever think of buying a vehicle from someone else???

Belmont Sholar sales, and Brian and Elmer in service

"MR. BRIAN BROWN HAS HELPED ME AS A SHOP OWNER AND..."

MR. BRIAN BROWN HAS HELPED ME AS A SHOP OWNER AND CUSTOMER, WITH NUMEROUS ISSUES IN THE PAST AND TO THIS DATE STILL ASSIST ME WITH PROBLEMS THAT WE HAVE AT MY SHOP. ALWAYS BEING HONEST AND UPFRONT ABOUT HIS PROFESSIONAL INPUT. HE SEEMS TO GO OUT OF HIS WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH HIS TIME AND EFFORT THAT MOST SERVICE MANAGERS WILL NOT SEEM TO DO. I WOULD RECOMMEND MR. BROWN AND HIS ASSOCIATES, STAFF AND EMPLOYEES TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE. THANK YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK THAT YOU GUYS DO AT PENNYRILE FORD.

BRIAN BROWN

"I have a 2010 F 250 and a 2011 Ford f 150 with the..."

I have a 2010 F 250 and a 2011 Ford f 150 with the ecoboost that I bought from Pennyrile. When the steering box went out of my f 250, Pennyrile told me it would be six months before they could get the part so I would have to park it. The manager was rude and unhelpfull. I called Ford Motors and they forced them to get the part in a week. I bought a 2011 FX4 fully loaded from them right before this incident. During my first oil change there at 3000 miles, they found an oil leak. They told me that they put dye in the oil and to bring it back any time the following week so they could use a light and find out where it was coming from. They told me I would get a loner vehicle if they had to keep it. I brought it in on the following Friday at 1500hrs (Veterans day ironicly) and the manager told me with an attitude that he would not take it and I would not get a rental vehicle. I spoke to Clay Smith and he was going to try and fix the problem, but at that point I was so upset I just left and decided to contact BBB and JAG and do as many reviews as possible.

Clay Smith

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.