Penske Chevrolet

About Penske Chevrolet

About Penske Chevrolet

Thursday 8:00 PM - 5:30 PM

Saturday Closed

"This was my first time going to Penske Chevrolet and I..."

This was my first time going to Penske Chevrolet and I was blow away at how friendly and helpful Jered Hart was. When you go someplace new, your always concerned that you're going to be swarmed by sales people. Jered didn't come at me, but let me come to him. He was very laid back and approachable. I still had quite a bit of negative equity to roll into a purchase and even though he worked his best magic, the car payment I needed couldn't be obtained, no fault of his lack of trying. His next step, because he wasn't giving up, was to make some phone calls down the street to their sister dealer, Penske Honda and worked a deal for me on a lease with a payment I could handle. He went above and beyond for me and I have a new found respect for the stereo typical car salesman. You will find warm, friendly and knowledgeable people every step of the way. I have a friend for life with Jered Hart and all those involved in making this the best experience I've had with buying a car. Thanks Penske for making me feel at home!!

"This guy has no respect for potential customers let alone..."

This guy has no respect for potential customers let alone elders. My wife and I were prepared to purchase our fourth vehicle just for around town and this Steve Savage blew it. He was very rude and pushy. This jerk main concern was trying to get my credit report and score then anything. I ended up going to Tom Wood and getting a Lexus SC. My wife and I just wanted something simple. Steve Savage needs to be fired.

"Super nice sales people. Concerned with my car needs...."

Super nice sales people. Concerned with my car needs. Explained everything about the car I purchased. Stayed after closing time. Very personal and very transparent in the whole process of the car deal. Choosing the the car; buying the car and financing the car everyone gave me their best effort without haggling, bartering or arguing. It was a very good experience because like a lot of people - I do not like buying cars. Thank you Penske Chevrolet, also thank you to Jeff, Melissa and Ken.

Michael Wilkening

"Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the..."

Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles I was contemplating purchasing. I didn't feel pressure by the staff to make a decision right away.

"I am always treated with respect and courtesy when I..."

I am always treated with respect and courtesy when I bring my car in for service. The service advisors are honest and I rely on them to help me make important decisions regarding my car care.

Ernie

"For the past several years I hve been visiting Penske for..."

For the past several years I hve been visiting Penske for service for the suburban and the monte carlo. Wife and sons cars. Both vehicles have there own service issues and both are treated well by your service department. Most recently the suburban was in for a standars oil change which moved to tire rotation and collant flush fill and repalcement of several bulbs. All service needs were provided and no additional wait time. The Monte Carlo had a heating system leak the radiator was replaced along with a sensor which failed at the time of system final checks. Costly for a car with 180,000 plus miles but the son likes the car. So in short your service department does an excellent job of maintaining these vehicles with for me so I don't wory about there breaking down. Many thanks caring attitude of your technicians and represenatives allows me the opportunity to worry about other things not the son or wife and there vehicles.

Scott Stevenson

"We purchased our 4th car from Pensky Chevrolet today with..."

We purchased our 4th car from Pensky Chevrolet today with the same great customer service we've always experienced. We have purchased 4 new cars in the last 8 years from Pensky from 4 different salesmen and have always left happy. We got a fair trade for our car and were able to get our son a new car for college at a great price. Pensky goes above and beyond to find you exactly what you are looking for at the price you want to pay. Kudos Pensky and Thank You again! :)

Jered Hart & Aaron Richardson

"I recently had a great experience at Penske and a large..."

I recently had a great experience at Penske and a large part of that was because of Aaron Richardson. I was in the need to find a used vehicle very quickly and he worked very hard to find exactly what I needed. He had previously helped my family on the purchase of several new vehicles and now has me as a customer as well.

Aaron Richardson

"My husband and I had a great experience at Penske..."

My husband and I had a great experience at Penske Chevrolet! Both Aaron and Kent were amazing to work with. They both were very professional and answered our every question. It was such a quick and easy process. This was our first experience at this particular dealership, and it definitely won't be our last!

Aaron Richardson & Kent Boling

"Aaron was great to work with. He worked with me to find..."

Aaron was great to work with. He worked with me to find the best car and deal. This is my 3rd purchased car with him and Penske. Great Service.

Aaron Richardson