Penske Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet

Champion Chevrolet of Avon

indyguy317
1/17/2016

"the best service department in the city"

I've been here twice and I'm sold. I won't go another place for service. The best in town by far. I had an issue and Chad called me promptly, handled the issue promptly and I couldn't have been happier. I've been in market for a new suburban. Let's hope the sales department is half as good as service.

Chad Shepherd

2003HDXL
10/31/2015

"sold used Dakota with saftey issues"

Bought a 05 Dodge Dakota 73k miles, was not service checked, had bad brakes, next day battery went dead, dry rot tires.dot date on tires was 2007 . have put over $800 dollar in truck the first month, new tires, brake rotors, calipers, brake line hoses, pads, drums, shoes, battery, the coolant resivor was dry, even the washer fluid was empty. they took truck in trade washed, changed oil and stuck it out on the lot for sale. buyer beware. look at the used vechile very close. took 4 weeks to get title and when title was sent it was filled out wrong , had to send back to be signed.

Bill

Krug
3/20/2015

"Didnt care"

Asked about truck, I was really interested... salesman said engine light on. I ask them to scan it and let me know. They didnt call me back on the engine light or consider by offer. one week later, they reduce price $200.00 from my offer. I went else where and bought a nicer vehicle. Didnt get a warm and fuzzy

Bill Quinton

amos1955
3/07/2014

"This was my first time going to Penske Chevrolet and I..."

This was my first time going to Penske Chevrolet and I was blow away at how friendly and helpful Jered Hart was. When you go someplace new, your always concerned that you're going to be swarmed by sales people. Jered didn't come at me, but let me come to him. He was very laid back and approachable. I still had quite a bit of negative equity to roll into a purchase and even though he worked his best magic, the car payment I needed couldn't be obtained, no fault of his lack of trying. His next step, because he wasn't giving up, was to make some phone calls down the street to their sister dealer, Penske Honda and worked a deal for me on a lease with a payment I could handle. He went above and beyond for me and I have a new found respect for the stereo typical car salesman. You will find warm, friendly and knowledgeable people every step of the way. I have a friend for life with Jered Hart and all those involved in making this the best experience I've had with buying a car. Thanks Penske for making me feel at home!!

Jered Hart

display3
6/20/2013

"This guy has no respect for potential customers let alone..."

This guy has no respect for potential customers let alone elders. My wife and I were prepared to purchase our fourth vehicle just for around town and this Steve Savage blew it. He was very rude and pushy. This jerk main concern was trying to get my credit report and score then anything. I ended up going to Tom Wood and getting a Lexus SC. My wife and I just wanted something simple. Steve Savage needs to be fired.

Steve Savage

wilk489
12/08/2012

"Super nice sales people. Concerned with my car needs...."

Super nice sales people. Concerned with my car needs. Explained everything about the car I purchased. Stayed after closing time. Very personal and very transparent in the whole process of the car deal. Choosing the the car; buying the car and financing the car everyone gave me their best effort without haggling, bartering or arguing. It was a very good experience because like a lot of people - I do not like buying cars. Thank you Penske Chevrolet, also thank you to Jeff, Melissa and Ken.

Michael Wilkening, Jeff Copeland, Melissa Bruce

kcar1
10/16/2012

"Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the..."

Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles I was contemplating purchasing. I didn't feel pressure by the staff to make a decision right away.

clsiue
10/11/2012

"I am always treated with respect and courtesy when I..."

I am always treated with respect and courtesy when I bring my car in for service. The service advisors are honest and I rely on them to help me make important decisions regarding my car care.

Ernie

KMerritt
10/11/2012

"For the past several years I hve been visiting Penske for..."

For the past several years I hve been visiting Penske for service for the suburban and the monte carlo. Wife and sons cars. Both vehicles have there own service issues and both are treated well by your service department. Most recently the suburban was in for a standars oil change which moved to tire rotation and collant flush fill and repalcement of several bulbs. All service needs were provided and no additional wait time. The Monte Carlo had a heating system leak the radiator was replaced along with a sensor which failed at the time of system final checks. Costly for a car with 180,000 plus miles but the son likes the car. So in short your service department does an excellent job of maintaining these vehicles with for me so I don't wory about there breaking down. Many thanks caring attitude of your technicians and represenatives allows me the opportunity to worry about other things not the son or wife and there vehicles.

Scott Stevenson

jholb
9/26/2012

"We purchased our 4th car from Pensky Chevrolet today with..."

We purchased our 4th car from Pensky Chevrolet today with the same great customer service we've always experienced. We have purchased 4 new cars in the last 8 years from Pensky from 4 different salesmen and have always left happy. We got a fair trade for our car and were able to get our son a new car for college at a great price. Pensky goes above and beyond to find you exactly what you are looking for at the price you want to pay. Kudos Pensky and Thank You again! :)

Jered Hart & Aaron Richardson, Jered Hart