Penske Honda

4140 E. 96th St.,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
Penske Honda Info
About Penske Honda

We want to thank you all for making Penske Honda one of the most successful Honda dealerships in the Indianapolis area! Our team could not have achieved this tremendous ranking without your continued loyalty and patronage. You can expect this Honda dealership to continue providing the exceptional, award-winning level of service our community expects and deserves. Penske Honda is redefining award-winning customer service. We encourage strong family values which have created a positive environment. Our values are driven by respect for others and the integrity to do what's right. Using great teamwork, we accomplish our vision to create trust and honesty for everyone who comes in contact with our dealership. Penske Honda offers resources that are unmatched in the industry and they are all available to serve you. I offer to you my personal effort in the purchase and service needs of your vehicle. If for any reason our price, financing options, selection, or customer service approach does not meet your expectations, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and see if there is anything we can do to make it right. Penske Automotive Area Vice President bheath@penskeautomotive.com 317-817-0290

About Penske Honda

Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Paula G.
8/27/2015

"Best Service"

Penske in Indianapolis has earned my business. I live in Lafayette, IN and I will drive the hour to receive quality service. Tommy Mecklenburg, my salesman, has been great and has gone beyond just selling me a vehicle. He seems to sincerely care about me as a customer. I have been a loyal Honda owner since 2003. My experience at Penske and dealings with Mr. Mecklenburg has restored my belief in Honda. I will be encouraging others to make the drive to Indy.

Tommy Mecklenburg and Jace Smith

Sandi

"Exceptional Dealership"

Tonight we drove home our beautiful new Honda Accord. This was our second purchase from Penske. The customer service was exceptional. Alli Sadler, our personalization specialist was helpful as we made our decisions on options. John Davisson, our sales associate, took an extraordinary amount of time to review with us the features of our car and went the extra mile to help us sync our phones to the system, program our radio, and customize our settings. This is a first-class dealership that puts the customer first.

John Davisson, Alli Sadler, Bill Edney

Mark, WL

"Plesent experience"

I leased a 2015 Honda Accord. Karen E my sales associate, is friendly, informative and new the features of the car. Karen, explained the how the features in the car worked and answered all of my questions. The price was very competitive as I had checked around at most of the other dealers. Both the finance manager and the sales manager were knowledgeable, and informative.

Karen E, finance manager, and I believe a sales manager.

Judi99
6/15/2015

"Painlessly buying a car"

Thanks to all Penske staff that worked with me. Needed a used reliable car, wanted to have my mechanic inspect. All were helpful in getting to the signing. Also made the one repair that was found.

Steve McGuire, Justin, Frank, Doyle

Susan

"Great customer service"

Dawn was the consummate customer service rep. We had to wait 35 minutes to get a key but felt as if we had been taken care of beautifully. If I owned a business, I'd hire her away from Penske!

Dawn

Rick15
6/12/2015

"Very Smooth Car Buying Experience"

The entire process when buying our Pilot and Civic was great! Sales, finance, even service all worked perfectly together which made every step very smooth for us. The personal attention as well as their attention to detail made it feel more like a conversation than a business transaction. It was definitely a very easy and satisfying car buying experience. Thank you to the entire Penske Honda TEAM!

Song, John, Ray, Both Finance Managers

Abbagirl6475
6/07/2015

"Everyone was just great! "

We had a most positive experience purchasing our new Honda Civic. All the employees were friendly and helpful as we made our decision. Thanks Penske!

Doyle Harlos

Kmilli072
6/05/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

Penske Honda made the purchase of my first new car an easy and smooth experience. I was able to purchase my car the first day I started looking because of their friendliness and price. Compared to other dealerships they have the best prices by far! My salesman was Song Park and he was very helpful in getting me what I wanted. He has also followed up with me to make sure the car was the perfect fit. I would definitely recommend this dealership for anybody looking for a Honda!

Song Park

DUC
6/05/2015

""Loyal Honda Customer""

Penske Honda has competiive pricing and great service. I purchased all my last 6 Honda cars at Penske Honda. Buying auto at Penske has been a great experience.

Gary and Stanley

Michael Lin
6/01/2015

"A happy customer"

Good price and great service. I was happy to lease and buy two Honda Civics in two weeks. I will recommand my friends to lease or buy a car from Penske Honda.

Jon Bolin and Jack Taylot