Penske Honda

4140 E. 96th St.,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
Penske Honda Info
About Penske Honda

We want to thank you all for making Penske Honda one of the most successful Honda dealerships in the Indianapolis area! Our team could not have achieved this tremendous ranking without your continued loyalty and patronage. You can expect this Honda dealership to continue providing the exceptional, award-winning level of service our community expects and deserves. Penske Honda is redefining award-winning customer service. We encourage strong family values which have created a positive environment. Our values are driven by respect for others and the integrity to do what's right. Using great teamwork, we accomplish our vision to create trust and honesty for everyone who comes in contact with our dealership. Penske Honda offers resources that are unmatched in the industry and they are all available to serve you. I offer to you my personal effort in the purchase and service needs of your vehicle. If for any reason our price, financing options, selection, or customer service approach does not meet your expectations, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and see if there is anything we can do to make it right. Penske Automotive Area Vice President bheath@penskeautomotive.com 317-817-0290

About Penske Honda

Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Davidsontm
4/01/2015

"So happy!!!"

From the leadership of Bruce Heath on down to the sales team of Song Park and John Berry and our finance guy Justin, one consistent theme runs through...a very friendly and extremely professional experience! Penske has earned our business for years and will continue to do so for years to come!!! it is the only place we will go for service and sales!!!

Bruce Heath, Song Park, John Berry and Justin(the finance wizard)

Anna
3/31/2015

"Service"

Wonderful service experience. I always deal with Angie and it's always good. I can rely on her to give me good, trustworthy advice. I will continue to service my car with her.

Angie

Promise Road
3/31/2015

"Enjoyable car purchasing and leasing"

We have been going to Honda Penske since our first CRV purchase there through Song Park. Song made our car purchases a hassle free experience. He was always courteous and would cater to our needs only. We never felt pushed into buying cars we did not want. With such a positive experiences with Song over the years, we have purchased three more vehicles and leased two more cars through him. As long as Song is working there, we will be back for more purchases and leasing in the future.

Song Park

Jim
3/29/2015

"New Buying Experience"

I found the staff very responsive and polite. Within two hours the new vehicle was prepped, documentation complete and driving off the lot. Overall an excelletn experience.

Dave Kraft, Alli Sadler

rutherford

"good visit"

Good visit.......you found the "shimmy" I was worried about and a couple of other problems. We always go to Honda and have only bought Honda since 1989.

Ali

EddieS

"The Best"

No muss, no fuss. Stopped and talked to Song Park, had my wife test drive an Accord. Stopped back 90 minutes later and our new Accord was prepped and ready to go. A few minutes for a little bit of paperwork with Song and Ed, the finance guy, and drove the new Accord home. EXCELLENT deal and outstanding customer service. This is the third purchase I have been involved in at Penske and all three were smooth as silk with excellent pricing. Go see Song. Tell him I sent you! Eddie Schwarz

Song Park, John Berry, Ed (The Finance Guy)

Mommaof3boys

"Comfortable, easy visit"

I chose to use this Honda dealership for my recent oil change and tire rotation based on my prior visits. There are so many places that perform the same work but I prefer to come to here (even though it's much farther from my home!). I like that they have a separate room for parents with children that is clean and fully stocked with toys and movies. Other places are so dirty I'd hesitate to even set my child on the floor! They also provide snacks and coffee. Penske is clean and comfortable for both my child and myself. They are extremely friendly and don't try to push unnecessary services or products. My service advisor Greg was very helpful and I didn't feel out of place or talked down to at all. Prior experiences with other places have shown that sometimes advisors take advantage of unknowing women who don't know cars very well by upselling and adding on extras that might not be critical. Thank you Penske and we'll see you next time!!

Greg Logue

tripletsmom32

"tripletsmom32"

We just had our triplets and needed a new van ASAP. So, we shopped around for a used van and ended up at Honda. They had a lot of vans to choose from and made our purchase easy. We couldn't be more grateful. Thanks again Honda.

Jack Breen

abigale92
3/17/2015

"Great Experience and Customer Service"

This was my first time to the dealership and I was hoping the slight extra cost compared to another auto-shop would pay off in the quality of work. I was proved right! The team is extremely helpful, gracious, and very good at communicating to non-mechanic like myself. They even did a multi-point inspection, checked all my fluids and refilled the ones that were low, and gave my car a wash. Needless to say, I was VERY pleased and will certainly be back for future maintenance and repairs! Thanks, Penske Honda!

Alli Sadler

JGK
3/17/2015

"A Pleasent Lease Experience at Penske Honda"

I would recommend Penske Honda and especially the Sales Representative. I was amazed with the electronic paperless system and way finance officer operated the display table at time of payment.

John and Justin