Penske Honda

Indy Honda

stephanieindy
5/03/2016

"Not very friendly"

I visisted Penske Honda ready to purchase a Honda Pilot but the prices weren't competitive compared to others in the area. I ultimately decided to go with another Honda dealer. To be honest I was a little disappointed. In the last 6 months I bought 2 brand new Hondas from Penske this would have been the third Honda I would've purchased there, the sales person showed little appreciation for this. I ended up purchasing Honda of Fishers 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L certified with 26,980 miles for $30,848 out the door. Penske has the exact same vehicle with 29k miles. I was quoted mid 34k out the door of course this wasn't before asking for proof that I had a lower offer from somewhere else and trying to debunk the fact that the other vehicles were of like quality. When asking for a quote I also refrenced another 2013 EX-L pilot which was being sold by a Jeep dealer with same miles but for only 28K out the door. My salesperson did little to actually earn this sale which was surprising again based of the fact this would have been my third purchase from him! Instead he asked to look through my phone to confirm that such deal actually existed. After he consulted with his manager he came back and basically said "too far apart, sorry". I guess I wasn't worthy enough of actually even hearing their best price, I had to actually ask for it which is where they came back with the mid 34s out the door price for the same exact vehicle with the same Honda warranty! I've never done business with Honda of Fishers and despite the fact that I have bought 2 Honda in the last 6 months from Penske I'll choose Honda of fishers any day over penske now due to the courtesy and respect of their salesmen.

Steve Jones

al8apex
2/13/2016

"Sold my car out from underneath me"

I attempted to purchase one of their cars they had listed, was the 1st to contact them and kept up my end and had conversations with them all along, even when I was returning home from my cancer radiation treatment ... I had asked for a quote on the Penske extended warranty (a HUGE additional profit for them) and then they sell it out from underneath me ... WOW!!! Amazing. I have had good experiences with other Penske dealerships, but it took me a week to settle down and compose this rating people involved with were Song Park and a "Nick" whose 1st language was not English either

Nick, Song Park

Angryelf1
1/18/2016

"What a nightmare!!!"

The car dealership was very helpful when it came to getting us to buy a car but as soon as we said ok we would like to buy the car - customer service went out the window. Paper work that should have taken an hour took 3 and no one showed any desire to help us out as they all "putzed" around the dealership. Honda is a great car - but this dealership has no problem wasting your time.

All of them

Paula G.
8/27/2015

"Best Service"

Penske in Indianapolis has earned my business. I live in Lafayette, IN and I will drive the hour to receive quality service. Tommy Mecklenburg, my salesman, has been great and has gone beyond just selling me a vehicle. He seems to sincerely care about me as a customer. I have been a loyal Honda owner since 2003. My experience at Penske and dealings with Mr. Mecklenburg has restored my belief in Honda. I will be encouraging others to make the drive to Indy.

Tommy Mecklenburg and Jace Smith

Sandi

"Exceptional Dealership"

Tonight we drove home our beautiful new Honda Accord. This was our second purchase from Penske. The customer service was exceptional. Alli Sadler, our personalization specialist was helpful as we made our decisions on options. John Davisson, our sales associate, took an extraordinary amount of time to review with us the features of our car and went the extra mile to help us sync our phones to the system, program our radio, and customize our settings. This is a first-class dealership that puts the customer first.

John Davisson, Alli Sadler, Bill Edney

Mark, WL

"Plesent experience"

I leased a 2015 Honda Accord. Karen E my sales associate, is friendly, informative and new the features of the car. Karen, explained the how the features in the car worked and answered all of my questions. The price was very competitive as I had checked around at most of the other dealers. Both the finance manager and the sales manager were knowledgeable, and informative.

Karen E, finance manager, and I believe a sales manager.

Judi99
6/15/2015

"Painlessly buying a car"

Thanks to all Penske staff that worked with me. Needed a used reliable car, wanted to have my mechanic inspect. All were helpful in getting to the signing. Also made the one repair that was found.

Steve McGuire, Justin, Frank, Doyle

Susan

"Great customer service"

Dawn was the consummate customer service rep. We had to wait 35 minutes to get a key but felt as if we had been taken care of beautifully. If I owned a business, I'd hire her away from Penske!

Dawn

Rick15
6/12/2015

"Very Smooth Car Buying Experience"

The entire process when buying our Pilot and Civic was great! Sales, finance, even service all worked perfectly together which made every step very smooth for us. The personal attention as well as their attention to detail made it feel more like a conversation than a business transaction. It was definitely a very easy and satisfying car buying experience. Thank you to the entire Penske Honda TEAM!

Song, John, Ray, Both Finance Managers

Abbagirl6475
6/07/2015

"Everyone was just great! "

We had a most positive experience purchasing our new Honda Civic. All the employees were friendly and helpful as we made our decision. Thanks Penske!

Doyle Harlos