Penske Honda

4140 E. 96th St.,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
Penske Honda Info
About Penske Honda

We want to thank you all for making Penske Honda one of the most successful Honda dealerships in the Indianapolis area! Our team could not have achieved this tremendous ranking without your continued loyalty and patronage. You can expect this Honda dealership to continue providing the exceptional, award-winning level of service our community expects and deserves. Penske Honda is redefining award-winning customer service. We encourage strong family values which have created a positive environment. Our values are driven by respect for others and the integrity to do what's right. Using great teamwork, we accomplish our vision to create trust and honesty for everyone who comes in contact with our dealership. Penske Honda offers resources that are unmatched in the industry and they are all available to serve you. I offer to you my personal effort in the purchase and service needs of your vehicle. If for any reason our price, financing options, selection, or customer service approach does not meet your expectations, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and see if there is anything we can do to make it right. Penske Automotive Area Vice President bheath@penskeautomotive.com 317-817-0290

About Penske Honda

Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

B'town
5/22/2015

"CR V Touring Models hard to find"

I wanted the CRV Touring car, but couldn't find one at the dealers nearest me. Penske had several of this model in all the different colors. I liked the young man who went on the test drive with us. And the purchase experience was just fine. Yes, I'd recommend this dealership.

Scott

CristalK
5/21/2015

"Tommy Boy"

I am so greatful to Tommy Mecklenberger at Honda for his knowledge and expertise to get just the right vehicle for me with all the bells and whistles that I wanted in a car that is going to be economical and last a long time.

Tommy Mecklenberg

Mike123
5/20/2015

"Fast, cut-to-the-chase dealing, good price."

Scott Hiller came back to me on eBay motors with a very good price on a new Honda CRV, better than CRV prices on used models I had reviewed. Good to his word, the deal was done in 24 hours, delivered and my older car traded in. Would do this again if given the choice.

Scott Hiller

DougHart2
5/18/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

We loved buying our new Honda Pilot from Penske, and got incredible service from everyone involved. Gary Parish took such great care of us, and gave us all the information we needed to make a decision without any pressure. The finance stuff was incredibly smooth and well explained. They were able to get our special paint and interior coatings applied, and gave us a loaner car so we could get around while that took place (which was important to us since we drove 125 miles to purchase from this dealership). It was worth the drive for us, and we're thrilled with our new Honda!

Gary Parish (sales)

Skkanazeh
5/13/2015

"Love dealing with Karen Estridge at Penske Honda!"

We purchased a new Odyssey from Karen this week, sight unseen. We had purchased a new Accord from her a few months ago, and were very happy with our experience. We just called and told her what we were interested in this time and she had it ready. The whole experience took abut two hours and the Salesperson, the Service, and the Deal were awesome. We will be a Penske customer as long as this lady is there, and perhaps beyond. The financing was handled by Adam, who was accurate and efficient, a definite asset to the dealership.

Karen Estridge, Adam in Finance

mgobbett
5/08/2015

"Loved Making the Purchase!!"

I hate talking to salesmen and even looking at cars, but the Internet offer and everyone at Penske Honda were wonderful! I loved the entire experience and the Honda Pilot I purchase is awesome!!

Frank (financing) and Doyle (Internet)

Dennis
5/06/2015

"Excellent new car buying experience"

Excellent service when purchasing my new Civic. I got it all done in one morning. They even delivered the car. There was no pressure everyone was helpful.

Steve Earl, sales consultant, Bill Edney Finance Msnsger

RW
5/06/2015

"Always a Pleasure to Work With"

We have purchased a number of vehicles from this dealership over the years and continue to return because of the positive experiences and value provided. Chris has consistently been helpful and easy to work with. In fact, we drive past other Honda dealers not only to purchase from Penske but for trusted service.

Chris Nelson, Bill Edney

jane
5/05/2015

"Awesome experience."

Purchased a new Honda Civic sedan. I had done a lot of research prior to the purchase; I knew exactly what I was willing to pay and how much I wanted for my trade-in vehicle. Their 1st offer paperwork was the exact discounted price I was willing to pay --- no haggling. Both Ayoob (sales) and Adam (financing) were great to deal with. I hope not to buy another new car for a while, but would definitely go back to Penske and would highly recommend it to my friends.

Ayoob (sales), Adam (financing)

Paula 5215
5/04/2015

"Stellar Sevice"

We purchased a 2012 Chevy Malibu on May 2, 2015. Our sales person was GREAT Brian Burger., very patient no pressure at all. We weren't directed to another model we were welcome to buy what we wanted to. Sales Manager very helpful and everyone just so nice. Beautiful facility. We.will make future purchases at Penske Honda Great Dealer Thanks Everyone!

Brian Burger and Adam sales manager