Penske Honda

Terry Lee Honda

Indy Honda

al8apex
2/13/2016

"Sold my car out from underneath me"

I attempted to purchase one of their cars they had listed, was the 1st to contact them and kept up my end and had conversations with them all along, even when I was returning home from my cancer radiation treatment ... I had asked for a quote on the Penske extended warranty (a HUGE additional profit for them) and then they sell it out from underneath me ... WOW!!! Amazing. I have had good experiences with other Penske dealerships, but it took me a week to settle down and compose this rating people involved with were Song Park and a "Nick" whose 1st language was not English either

Nick, Song Park

Angryelf1
1/18/2016

"What a nightmare!!!"

The car dealership was very helpful when it came to getting us to buy a car but as soon as we said ok we would like to buy the car - customer service went out the window. Paper work that should have taken an hour took 3 and no one showed any desire to help us out as they all "putzed" around the dealership. Honda is a great car - but this dealership has no problem wasting your time.

All of them

Paula G.
8/27/2015

"Best Service"

Penske in Indianapolis has earned my business. I live in Lafayette, IN and I will drive the hour to receive quality service. Tommy Mecklenburg, my salesman, has been great and has gone beyond just selling me a vehicle. He seems to sincerely care about me as a customer. I have been a loyal Honda owner since 2003. My experience at Penske and dealings with Mr. Mecklenburg has restored my belief in Honda. I will be encouraging others to make the drive to Indy.

Tommy Mecklenburg and Jace Smith

Sandi

"Exceptional Dealership"

Tonight we drove home our beautiful new Honda Accord. This was our second purchase from Penske. The customer service was exceptional. Alli Sadler, our personalization specialist was helpful as we made our decisions on options. John Davisson, our sales associate, took an extraordinary amount of time to review with us the features of our car and went the extra mile to help us sync our phones to the system, program our radio, and customize our settings. This is a first-class dealership that puts the customer first.

John Davisson, Alli Sadler, Bill Edney

Mark, WL

"Plesent experience"

I leased a 2015 Honda Accord. Karen E my sales associate, is friendly, informative and new the features of the car. Karen, explained the how the features in the car worked and answered all of my questions. The price was very competitive as I had checked around at most of the other dealers. Both the finance manager and the sales manager were knowledgeable, and informative.

Karen E, finance manager, and I believe a sales manager.

Judi99
6/15/2015

"Painlessly buying a car"

Thanks to all Penske staff that worked with me. Needed a used reliable car, wanted to have my mechanic inspect. All were helpful in getting to the signing. Also made the one repair that was found.

Steve McGuire, Justin, Frank, Doyle

Susan

"Great customer service"

Dawn was the consummate customer service rep. We had to wait 35 minutes to get a key but felt as if we had been taken care of beautifully. If I owned a business, I'd hire her away from Penske!

Dawn

Rick15
6/12/2015

"Very Smooth Car Buying Experience"

The entire process when buying our Pilot and Civic was great! Sales, finance, even service all worked perfectly together which made every step very smooth for us. The personal attention as well as their attention to detail made it feel more like a conversation than a business transaction. It was definitely a very easy and satisfying car buying experience. Thank you to the entire Penske Honda TEAM!

Song, John, Ray, Both Finance Managers

Abbagirl6475
6/07/2015

"Everyone was just great! "

We had a most positive experience purchasing our new Honda Civic. All the employees were friendly and helpful as we made our decision. Thanks Penske!

Doyle Harlos

Kmilli072
6/05/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

Penske Honda made the purchase of my first new car an easy and smooth experience. I was able to purchase my car the first day I started looking because of their friendliness and price. Compared to other dealerships they have the best prices by far! My salesman was Song Park and he was very helpful in getting me what I wanted. He has also followed up with me to make sure the car was the perfect fit. I would definitely recommend this dealership for anybody looking for a Honda!

Song Park