Penske Honda

4140 E. 96th St.,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
Penske Honda Info
About Penske Honda

We want to thank you all for making Penske Honda one of the most successful Honda dealerships in the Indianapolis area! Our team could not have achieved this tremendous ranking without your continued loyalty and patronage. You can expect this Honda dealership to continue providing the exceptional, award-winning level of service our community expects and deserves. Penske Honda is redefining award-winning customer service. We encourage strong family values which have created a positive environment. Our values are driven by respect for others and the integrity to do what's right. Using great teamwork, we accomplish our vision to create trust and honesty for everyone who comes in contact with our dealership. Penske Honda offers resources that are unmatched in the industry and they are all available to serve you. I offer to you my personal effort in the purchase and service needs of your vehicle. If for any reason our price, financing options, selection, or customer service approach does not meet your expectations, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and see if there is anything we can do to make it right. Penske Automotive Area Vice President bheath@penskeautomotive.com 317-817-0290

About Penske Honda

Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

happyCRVowner
4/16/2015

"Exciting Day to Purchase a New CR-V"

Purchasing a new CR-V from Penske Honda was a fun and exciting afternoon for me. I was pleased to see the new vehicle that I was about to buy and the test drive was fun. It met all of my expectations about a smooth ride with an awesome takeoff...important when driving the interstate. Yes, the experience with Penske Honda employees was enjoyable and ended with the salesman giving me a beautiful red rose. How nice was that!

Bruce Heath, Ira Sheriden, Francis Pingatore, Alli Sadler

4/15/2015

"great sales person, Steve Jones"

Bought 2015 Honda Accord just due to personal attention of sales person, Steve Jones He was very helpful on every step for selecting our car

Steve Jones

CHS from McCordsville
4/14/2015

"Great experience with the cars and staff at Penske Honda"

I unexpectedly found myself needing a car and looked at all of the major dealers on 96th street. My husband and I embarked on a blitz of reading car reviews (e.g. Consumer Reports, US News and World Reports, many others) and test drove many cars. I found the products and the helpfulness of the staff at Penske Honda to be the best. They were personable, knowledgeable, helpful and not high pressure. They kept saying that they wanted to help us find a car we would love and not just a car they could sell. I do recommend them.

James Shubert

BillW
4/14/2015

"Buying a Honda? Buy it here!"

This is the 4th Vehicle I have bought at Penske Honda and I will continue to buy from here. Great buying experience with Chris Nelson!

Chris Nelson

BudDee

"New car purchase"

Purchased our fourth Honda at Penske Honda. Had a great experience dealing with Dave Worsham who we have dealt with on the last three autos we have purchased. Great people to deal with and our experience with the service department is equally as good.

Dave Worsham

Brett
4/11/2015

"Oil Change"

Went in to Penske Honda to have my oil changed and was really impressed with the great service they gave me. They changed my oil, repaired a light, and fixed my airbags. The staff was very knowledgeable and professional. I will only take my car to Penske to have any work done! Great customer service!! They definitely exceeded my expectations.

Robert Morrison

sarecca
4/09/2015

"A wonderful hassle free experience all done by Ebay!!!!!"

Unbelievable experience. My wife and I live in NYC but went to Penske because of the treatment we received from Scott Hiller and Justin Thomaas.. THANK YOU all.

Scott Hiller

Lisa
4/02/2015

"Wonderful car buying experience!!"

Honda Penske was a wonderful dealership to work with in buying our new Odyssey. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Stanley was a wonderful sales representative. The whole process was very quick and painless and we are so happy with our new car. Next time we're ready to buy a new car, Honda Penske will definitely be our first choice.

Stanley

Davidsontm
4/01/2015

"So happy!!!"

From the leadership of Bruce Heath on down to the sales team of Song Park and John Berry and our finance guy Justin, one consistent theme runs through...a very friendly and extremely professional experience! Penske has earned our business for years and will continue to do so for years to come!!! it is the only place we will go for service and sales!!!

Bruce Heath, Song Park, John Berry and Justin(the finance wizard)

Anna
3/31/2015

"Service"

Wonderful service experience. I always deal with Angie and it's always good. I can rely on her to give me good, trustworthy advice. I will continue to service my car with her.

Angie