Penske Honda

Good

Penske Honda

Penske Honda Info
About Penske Honda

We want to thank you all for making Penske Honda one of the most successful Honda dealerships in the Indianapolis area! Our team could not have achieved this tremendous ranking without your continued loyalty and patronage. You can expect this Honda dealership to continue providing the exceptional, award-winning level of service our community expects and deserves. Penske Honda is redefining award-winning customer service. We encourage strong family values which have created a positive environment. Our values are driven by respect for others and the integrity to do what's right. Using great teamwork, we accomplish our vision to create trust and honesty for everyone who comes in contact with our dealership. Penske Honda offers resources that are unmatched in the industry and they are all available to serve you. I offer to you my personal effort in the purchase and service needs of your vehicle. If for any reason our price, financing options, selection, or customer service approach does not meet your expectations, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and see if there is anything we can do to make it right. Penske Automotive Area Vice President bheath@penskeautomotive.com 317-817-0290

About Penske Honda

Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"Ms. Latise"

When I was in a car accident on 8/2/14 then the next 2 days later one of the reps from collision repair center, Tom DeYoung was very much friendly and respectful person I have ever seen. I appreciated the way he worked very hard and handled my claim really very much smoothly.

Tom DeYoung

"Great experience"

Such a GREAT experience!!! Everyone there did their part to help me make one of the biggest and first decisions of my life. So helpful and so thoughtful. Can't get over how great of an experience it was and I already miss them all haha LOVE my new 2014 Honda Civic!!!

Zach and Brandon

"The reason for rating the Quality of Work area a bit..."

The reason for rating the Quality of Work area a bit lower is that, on one visit, the technician did not re-attach one of the spoiler pieces. The main reason why I took this particular issue to the dealer in the first place was so that they could disconnect and re-attach the spoiler without destroying any of the plastic. When I said something, they made the situation right and even changed a brake light for me without charging. Oil changes have always been satisfactory to my knowledge, though I have never checked the oil myself.

Angel

"Awfully bad experience in buying a car. Made an..."

Awfully bad experience in buying a car. Made an appointment with the internet lady, but she didn't appear at all after many calls. The lobby salesmen don't want to have anything to do with the internet sales people. So they just sat there for me to wait for this internet lady. This lady somehow didn't introduce herself , didn't greet me, didn't even look at me when I was waiting in the lobby. I knew that was her walking around the lobby after another nice gentleman pointed it out.

Andrea beaver

"I purchased a 2006 Audi A6 4.2L from Penske Honda at 96th..."

I purchased a 2006 Audi A6 4.2L from Penske Honda at 96th St and Keystone Ave. Salesmen were not pushy or decieving. They were helpful and fair. This does not mean that they didn't bring in another sales manager to try to convince me to pay more than I was willing to. I took the vehicle to a mechanic and found a potentially expensive future repair, but Penske Honda did not try to cover this up or be dishonest about it. After negotiating and getting the car inspected for a couple weeks, I was able to work out a deal with Penske Honda that I think satisfied both sides. The finance department got me through the paperwork very quickly with no gimicks or last-minute fees. The only additional fee I paid was for the title which was under $200 and required by state law, not the dealership. I would recommend this dealership, but like with ANY and ALL car salesmen, you need to do your research and be prepared before going into a negotiation.

John Walker and Ayoob Solooki

"Found an Accord and printed out the listing from..."

Found an Accord and printed out the listing from Cars.com, which said to bring in a copy for $200 off the Internet price. When I showed it to them, they said it was a mistake and refused to honor it. The sales manager gave me the usual b.s. about how he was already losing money on the deal (as if I'm an idiot). He blamed the mistake on Cars.com and would not make good on it. I would have walked out, but the price was good and the car was in great condition (certified). I decided not to blow the deal over $200, but Penske Honda lost all credibility with me. The finance guy was rude. The day after the sale, I called my salesman, Zach with some questions about the new tires and a recall notice I found in the glove compartment. He called me to let me know it was his day off, and that he would look address my questions the following day. That was over three weeks ago, and still no response. I will never buy another car from these guys, no matter how good a deal it is. They are unprofessional and have no integrity. There are plenty of other Honda dealers around....

Zach (sales)

"I had some issues with the transmission and service early..."

I had some issues with the transmission and service early on, however, Penskes response to my concerns far exceeded my expectations. They genuinely care about taking care of the customer. Thank you to everyone there for stepping up to uphold a great reputation.

Mark Mazelin

"Not sure where to start, but I'll be brief. I would..."

Not sure where to start, but I'll be brief. I would avoid this dealership when purchasing a new auto at all costs. Song Park, Internet sales executive accepted my offer to purchase a 2013 Civic 2013 Ex L for cash and trade in. When I showed up to take delivery of the auto the price had increased by 28%. I walked out of the dealership, without the car feeling completely lied to and deceived by Mr. Park's sales tactics. Should this e-mail finds its way to anyone who can make a difference, I have an e- mail exchange between (Penske Honda)with Mr. Parks signature that was clear on the sale opportunity only to be exchanged on my arrival with an increased price. Overall, no wonder buying new cars has such a bad imagine, at least Penske Honda has earned the it.

Song Park

"Mark Robinson and Dan Jordy were low pressure, straight..."

Mark Robinson and Dan Jordy were low pressure, straight forward and honest throughout the process. Because of my work schedule it took a few days to get the deal done, but Mark stayed with it even calling me on his day off. The management and service staff were very professional and friendly. I've been buying cars for over 30 years, and would rate this as my best experience ever. I would highly recommend Mark Robinson and the rest of the staff at Penske Honda!

Mark Robinson

"Returned to John Bolen to purchase our 4th car through..."

Returned to John Bolen to purchase our 4th car through him. I was going to turn in my current lease a little early and get a 3 year lease on the new Accord. To be honest, I didn't do any up-front investigation prior to my visit as I assumed that John Bolen, and Penske Honda, would treat me right given that this was my FOURTH car with them. Boy, was I WRONG. John took my current vehicle in to be appraised and then we went for a test drive. I asked John if I had any equity in my leased vehicle, based on his appraisal, which could be applied to the lease of the new vehicle. John informed me that I was "upside down" on my lease by $219, which meant I owed them money. This is IMPOSSIBLE on a closed end lease. The car was in great condition and actually 4,000 miles UNDER the 36K I was allowed for the term of the lease. (Other dealers later appraised my car as having equity.) I could return it FOR NOTHING. I called John on this and he agreed and said he would get it waived. Nice try John. After the test drive, John brought me a very high lease number for a new Accord. I knew it sounded high, so I asked him what MSRP he had based his lease on. He went back to the office and returned with a MSRP that was almost equal to the sticker price. We looked at it together and he knew he was caught. He informed me that something must be wrong and returned with a new number that was still too high. Long story short, I eventually walked out. I went home and got on the internet and the phone. Within 20 minutes, I had 4 better quotes than Penske offered AND for a better Honda (the one with leather). I definitely would not recommend Penske Honda to anyone. BUYER BEWARE OF THESE GUYS.

John Bolen