Peoria Ford

Chapman Ford

Camelback Ford Lincoln

dan57
6/21/2016

"The service center put wrong tire on my truck."

On May 26th 2016 the Peoria Ford service center replaced a tire on my truck under warranty. I have Michelin tires with a street tread on my truck. They replaced the bad tire with a BF Goodrich All Terrain. I contacted Jacqueline Lee (my service rep) and told her the situation. She assured me she would take care of it. On June 2nd she told me that her manager Mike Gaddini and the parts manager Richard Madison told her that these tires are no longer made and "no one in the country has this tire." She apologized for any inconvenience this may have caused me. (I have saved all of the E-mails). So i called Discount Tire in Glendale Arizona and they have them in stock. I sent her the contact person and phone number for the Discount tire in Glendale. As of 06/21/2016 I have had no response from anyone at Peoria Ford. It is amazing to me that they are so adamant about getting the customer to give them an excellent review in the on line survey but they don't do what it takes to earn it. I will be having my service done at Sanderson ford from now on.

Jacqueline Lee,Mike Gaddini,Richard Madison

DSchumann
6/20/2016

"Dreams do come true!"

The one thing that I will say is the car buying process was a dream. I knew what I wanted, and I knew what I was willing to pay, and Nick and the crew at Peoria Ford were amazing to work with. I have never purchased anything new before so I was taken back by the process. By the end of the night, the excitement that I had, the tears that I shed, it was all worth it. I heard one thing that I knew I was in the right place at the right time to hear these words. "You are worthy of a new car". How did they know I needed to hear that? Sometimes car buying is more of a chore... to me it was a fascinating process. They treated me like I was the only one there... When the associates waited for me to get in my car and drive off (and it was late), that meant the world to me.. I will only buy with Peoria Ford. They treated me like I was family. I so so appreciate that. My 2017 Ford Fusion (with a moon roof) is my dream car. You made that possible. I owe you a debt of gratitude for watching me cry as I signed every piece of paper, watched me jump with excitement over the LED blinkers, and smiled as I drove off. Thank you will never be enough.. I appreciate you took my dreams and made them come true!

Nick Van Horne, Alex, Mark

Terri1971
6/18/2016

"Aaaammmazzzing!!!! "

Purchased my 3rd Ford from Peoria Ford. Finally met Mr. Hickey and he was such an awesome, professional owner! He made my buying experience exceptional. The salesman was spectacular and I would highly recommend Peoria Ford.

Mr. Sosa

Rose Sterling
6/16/2016

"Best Ford Team ever!!!! Thanks Pete and Darren!"

Thank you both so much for making our decision easy and hassle free! Pete treated us like family and was so good to my retired military husband! Thanks Pete! I LOVE my new 2013 Ford Explorer! It is my dream car and could not be happier with Darren finding us a better rate with a lower payment! Yahoo! I would in a heartbeat recommend going thru Pete to find a car! Yay! Happy wife! Happy Life! Tyrone & Rose Sterling

Pete Castelucci, Darren (financing)

AmandaP
6/16/2016

"Amazing and Entertaining"

I was unfortunately involved in a collision accident on 06/14 and was given word the next day that my previews car was a total loss. That day I went to several dealerships but could find the right car or the right deal. My boyfriend suggested stopping by Peoria Ford, I agreed and let me tell you we were treated with the utmost respect, more than you could ask for. Our salesman Chris was a hoot and great to work with. Finance treated us like family and got us in and out in 10 minutes. I would highly recommend this dealership to all my family and friends!

Christian

Jchappy
6/09/2016

"I was so pleased with my experience."

I was ready for a "fight", as a rule I HATE car salesmen. Well I hit the showroom floor and met David Glutz, and all my fears and distaste went up in smoke. David got me and knew that I was well read on what I wanted. He was professional and I felt he worked "for me". I explained my budget, and how I felt the 2016 Escape SE Eco boost, could work for me. He made the deal happen, got my car from a different dealership ( color and interior wasn't on their lot). I didn't ever feel uncomfortable with him, he and Eric made sure all rebates were made available to us. My husband and I are Veterns, so they helped us fill out the form to receive a Military rebate. They were very fair when working with me on my trade in. I would recommend Peoria Ford to all my friends and when ready to trade in our Mustang, we will be back. Since not everything can be perfect.....I can only say that the hot office of the Finance guy, and his attitude was a bit rough. But all deals were made, and promises kept so only job was to have us sign the paperwork. None of his pushy ways worked on us, and he did not ruin our overall experience. Then off to the delivery of my car, it took a while to get it to the shop, David called into Jimmy Johns to make sure I was fed and sat with me until the car was ready. Eric the manager even went out to do the detailing so I could get done faster. Then when it was ready, Beverly Woodhull, explained all the features of the car, and said that if I needed any help with the extra bells and whistles she would make herself available . ( I did go back a day later to have her show me the Sync of my devices) TADA, I am all settled into my car and loving it. No bad things to say, a great Local dealership that I will sign it praises about.. I want to add, I ( a girl) did all the negotiations and only had my husband come to sign the paperwork, it was my birthday gift and I wanted to do the deal, they NEVER treated me like a "girl" who they could take advantage . I was well respected, by David, Eric and Jon. Thanks guys, I love my Escape and I WILL be back.

David Glutz, Jr, Beverly Woodhull. Eric.

rokfish09
6/08/2016

"New Ford F150"

Great experience, I am very happy with my new truck, the sales department took very good care of me and I am very happy with the quality and performance of my new truck.

Alex

Salarcon62
5/28/2016

"Absolutely wonderful buying experience with Ron Mendyka!"

You always know that going to the dealership will take awhile. Originally I went with my family, they needed a new vehicle also. While my family was able to get the vehicles they wanted I could not get what I wanted (it was too expensive for me). I went home feeling a little down. A couple of days later the salesman I was working with (Ron Mendyka) called inquiring if I had a second vehicle in mind? I mentioned the Ford Focus, he said that he would work on getting me into it and call me back in a few days. Ron called me back to inform me that they would be able to get me into a brand new Ford Focus, we agreed to meet that next Saturday (April 16). Ron was the absolute best salesman, he managed to get me into a 2016 Ford Focus with a payment that I could afford. Every time I get into my new vehicle I smile, she is beautiful and drives like a dream. I named her Lola...

Ron Mendyka

June 01, 2016

Greetings! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your fantastic experience working with us here at Peoria Ford. We know how important it is to stay on-budget, and we always do our very best to stay within it for our customers. It's so fantastic that Ron was able to get the numbers to where they worked for you! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come! Thanks for choosing Peoria Ford!

tpmoore56
5/27/2016

"Love, love, love Peoria Ford!!"

What an amazing team! Salesman Dave Glutz was the BEST! From the moment we walked in till the moment we left with our new Ford C-Max Hybrid Plug-in!! Joey in finance, Lauren in new car checkout and New Car Director Chris Bowman!! Solid all the way through!! Great experience and highly recommend!! Ask for Dave Glutz and you won't be disappointed, I guarantee it!!

Dave Glutz

June 01, 2016

Hello, and thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear about your amazing experience with us here at Peoria Ford! We always encourage our staff to go above and beyond to ensure that our customers get exactly what they want, and we're very happy that is what you encountered! Thanks for choosing Peoria Ford!

Joyhnex
5/26/2016

"Yeah, seriously the worst type of people."

You know that terrible car buying fear you get form having to deal with yet another car salesman? Yeah, these guys are the embodiment of said fear. Loathsome people to deal with. No wonder they are D- rated with the BBB. I would never waste my time here again. Total liars and thieves.

Doug

June 14, 2016

Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We aim to be honest and truthful in everything we do, and we would love to address your concerns. Please reach out to Beverly Woodhull at 623-977-8888 to discuss your concerns.