Peoria Ford

Robert Horne Ford

Chapman Ford

NoPeoriaFord
7/25/2015

"Sad excuse for a business"

Bought a car from this dealer several years ago. It was the worst experience I have ever had in a fealership. The sales and finance people were really good but I was told they were fired the next day, thats when the problems started. We got the call that they werent going to honor the signed contract and we had to go back and renegotiate the deal. I spoke with the general manager Pat Hickey and found him to be one of the most arrogant people I have ever talked to. The reason I am writing this review after these years is that I am STILL receiving calls from them about selling me a new car after being told three times to take me off the list. If you want a great experience call Theresa Worthen at Berge Ford, I have bought three vehicles from her and feel respected and feel I received a good deal.

All fired except Pat Hickey

Justin
7/13/2015

"Terrible car buying experience"

Worst car buying experience I have ever had. I was stuck with this dealership as it was a certified used car I had found. Will never go back, and would recommend any dealership over them. The games were ridiculous (sorry I didn't jump to sign a contract at your price when you tell me someone is test driving it and I can see one of your employees behind the wheel). The dirtiest "detailed" car I've ever seen. A certified used car where the remote start didn't work right out of the dealership. And terrible attitudes and customer service when issues brought to their attention. Once again, I recommend you stay away.

Chris B, Mike E, David H

Eloc
7/01/2015

"Fairly quick to negotiate the terms not a lot of haggling."

First time ever to have actually belly laughed in finance while i was spending tens of thousands of my hard earned dollars Thanks Mr. Coleman

William Adams and Chris Coleman

sunbz11
6/14/2015

"Great sales team! Quick and courteous finance dept."

Your team made my new vehicle purchase hassle free! I would recommend friends and family to do business with Peoria Ford. Quick & efficient is what its all about!

Manny, Chris, and Finance

June 22, 2015

Hello! It's great hearing about your experience with us. We're happy that we could get you into a great vehicle, in less than time you anticipated. We hope you're loving your new ride! Thank you for choosing Peoria Ford!

Lessa12
6/12/2015

"Unethical business"

I have had a deplorable experience with this organization. I want you to understand this was the worst business experience I've ever had. Here is our story: My husband and I ordered a custom fusion on Feb 11 2015. We paid a cash $1000 deposit. This was after coming to the lot, test driving a car and then putting our desires out to bid to local dealerships in the preceding weeks. This Dealership came in at the lowest OTD price. And given our prior relationship with the dealership felt comfortable that we were making a great decision. On March 24 I called to check status of the car delivery, expecting that it should have been there any day. Remember, we had negotiated an OTD price before we ordered it. At this point I was told the sales person we had worked with had quit with out notice and never bothered to place the order before the deadline of February 12. I was understandably annoyed to discover the car had not been ordered, nor had we received a call to tell us that it hadn't been ordered. Mike, the assistant general sales manager said "we'll make it right." I confirmed he understood the negotiated OTD price. While I understand turnover in staff, I don't understand why after nearly 8 weeks no one even called me. Keep in mind we put down a $1000 deposit - IN CASH. However, the dealership agreed to order the car, we agreed to wait and the dealership agreed to honor the OTD price we had previously negotiated. Two weeks later I check status again. And again find out the car still had not been ordered. The excuse given this time, was the factory needed time to reset to the new year model offering. I should have just took my money back then but I really wanted that specific car - I researched it, I liked it! And again Mike said "we'll make it right" Two weeks later I receive a call saying that the car was ordered and had a scheduled delivery date. Mike was excited he was going to "make it right". So fast forward to May 11... The car had finally arrived. On May 15, my husband and I went to pick up the car. This should have been a great day. I had received a call from Chris Bowman telling me he personally wanted to assure everything was ok. He too wanted to "make it right" (I never laid eyes on the man...he clearly cared how the deal went.) Instead the day was more than two hours of wasted time and we walked away from the deal. The car was what we ordered, albeit dusty and dirty as all new cars should be... but the car came in $4000 more than we negotiated. The sales staff did not honor their word. I wasn't expecting free any thing I was expecting the car I ordered at the price we negotiated. Your organization's version of make it right included an increase in the OTD price by $4000. When we decided to walk away, Mike actually had the audacity to argue with us! I'm not sure what their definition of make it right is but no where in my book does it involve four months of delays, no communicating and a price increase to boot. Had someone said you couldn't honor the price because the sales who quit ordered beyond his capabilities, we could have talked through it and made a reasonable informed decision. Instead, the dealership decided to pull a bait and switch. Now to top it all off, two weeks later I still don't have my deposit back. Finally, I received a call from the controller David. I asked for the check that was reissued to be couriered to my home, less than 10 miles away from the dealership because I don't think it is fair to make me wait an additional period of time to have the check mailed again when it didn't make it the first time. (You'll recall this has been an ongoing theme in our experience thus far) And, why should I have to make the trip back into your establishment. David accused me of having a "tirade" as I expressed my frustration and anger with this whole situation and then he a actually called me honey. His actually words were "look honey" Not once did my husband or act unreasonably or rudely through this whole ordeal. We walked in good faith believing that we were dealing with professionals. I have been proven wrong about the level of professionalism at every turn. I have never in my life been so disrespected! I am infuriated that he thinks it is ok to refer to an female adult customer who has been treated very poorly already and is justifiably angry and frustrated by calling me "honey". I don't think it unreasonable to expect that an organization of this size can afford to finally make it right and give me back my money in a timely fashion. I am further certain that he would not have referred to my husband as "honey". Is this the type of discriminatory and degrading behavior that this company tolerates from their executive leadership? This is not the first vehicle we had ever tried to purchase here. We successfully ordered and purchased a F150 platinum truck several years ago. You can absolutely rest assured that this will be the absolute last vehicle we purchase from Ford - most specifically Peoria Ford. I went to Arrowhead Honda the next day and three hours later drove off the lot with a Honda Accord Touring Edition paid in full, in cash. You see, money was never the issue. Fair, honest business practices were the entire crux. If we had been called, if we had been notified... If we had been treated like rational, intelligent consumers, perhaps all of this could have been solve amicably. As it stands the staff should be ashamed of their behavior. And you should be embarrassed by the way you are being represented by them. The principles of marketing are simple, when consumers have a great experience, they will tell anyone who asks. But, when they have a bad one, they will tell, everyone. Sincerely and unbelievably disappointed and dissatisfied.

Chris, Mike -the sales manager, David - the controller

Fernando11
6/08/2015

"The people are all very friendly "

Jeff was very helpful and honest with all our questions and concerns we had he was patient and willing to help 100%. We would definitely recommend.

Jeff Doran

June 09, 2015

We appreciate the review, Fernando! It's great to hear that you had a great time working with Jeff when you stopped by. We love knowing that our customers are happy! We appreciate your business - if you need anything else, don't hesitate to stop by!

jvantress
6/01/2015

"Great Experience"

We were very pleased with the purchase of our new Ford Explorer. The staff made the entire experience very smooth and pleasant. We were treated with respect. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle!

Amand Villa and Jimmy Scully

July 30, 2015

Hi! We always appreciate getting feedback from our customers, and it's wonderful to know that our staff took great care of you when you purchased your Explorer! Thank you so much for choosing Peoria Ford! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to stop by and see us.

Hawaii05
5/29/2015

"Returning customer to purchase used car "

Insulting and acted as though they gave us a deal and did not at all. Offered us $4000 more than original so called deal. Offended letting everyone know how awful it was. Becca and mark embree

Don't know name it was a manager

miller
5/27/2015

"New car purchase"

My salesman Mark was the best. He worked with me and get me the best deal possible. We love our new car. Thanks Mark. Great job

Mark

June 01, 2015

Hello! Thanks for the review about your experience here with us at Peoria Ford. It's awesome to know that Mark took great care of you and got you into a new vehicles at a great price. Thank you for choosing Peoria Ford!

Earl
5/22/2015

"60K Service."

Easy to schedule the appointment. Cleared up some problems that I was not aware of. Got the truck back earlier than I had expected. Great service from the Shuttle driver.

AJ

May 26, 2015

Hi Earl! Thank you so much for the kind words. We're very pleased to know that you had a great experience with us and were back on the road in no time. Thank you for choosing Peoria Ford!