Peoria Ford

Chapman Ford

Camelback Ford Lincoln

Steve
8/16/2016

"Great Buying Experience "

Worked with salesman Mike Ritter On the purchases of a 2016 F150 and 2017 Eacape. Mike is the reason that I made these purchases at Peoria Ford. Top notch professionalism. Never felt pressured or uncomfortable at anytime during either deals. Huge fan of Peoria Ford now, and will be recommending dealership and Mike to anyone that I come in contact with. Thank you Mike Ritter and Peoria Ford.

Mike Ritter

August 22, 2016

Hello, Steve! It's always a pleasure to hear back from our customers. We are thrilled to hear that Mike made the purchase of your vehicles a fantastic experience! Your business is truly appreciated. Enjoy your new vehicles - thanks for choosing Peoria Ford!

Puddles1
8/15/2016

"They really worked every aspect to get the deal done "

They worked every aspect to make this deal happen . THEY REALLY SHOWED THE VALUE IN DEALING WITH THEM. Financing was great and we left very happy

John Williams, Troy in financing ,Jeff in online sales and of course Christian

August 22, 2016

Greetings! We always want to do everything in our power to make every single customers' experience great, and we are so happy to hear about yours! If there's anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! -Your friends at Peoria Ford

Todd Pynn
8/15/2016

"new car purchase with trade in"

made the deal very quickly, and was happy with all aspects. they respected my position, made the best deal I found in Phoenix. Would go back for my next car.

Joe Weeks.

August 22, 2016

Greetings, Todd! The entire team here at Peoria Ford is very grateful for your feedback. We always want to do everything possible to get our customers a great deal, and we're so happy that we could do this for you. Thank you for choosing Peoria Ford!

ghjon81
8/09/2016

" really happy"

My first time at this dealership did a walk in . I have got to say by far this was the very good buy . I would here again

john williams

August 17, 2016

Hello, and thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear about your great experience with us here at Peoria Ford. Thanks for shopping with us!

Charles D.Hennessy
8/03/2016

"Looking for a tow vehicle"

Christian. Mena was great!!! We were unsure of the type of tow vehicle we wanted and discussed many types and decied on the explorer. We think we got the best deal for trade.

Christian. Mena

August 04, 2016

Hello, Charles, and thank you so much for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that Christian made sure to educate you on all of your options and help you choose the best vehicle for you. You're going to love your new Explorer! Thank you for choosing Peoria Ford.

william l kiefer
7/31/2016

"Salesman "

Salesman was very knowledgeable and did a great job. Would return and buy again from this dealer. All the people were friendly and helpful. Enjoyed my visit.

Ron

August 04, 2016

Hi, William, and thank you so much for your feedback. We are beyond happy to hear that our staff made your time with us great. Thank you so much for choosing Peoria Ford!

Christiangirl818

"Best car deal ever!!"

Christian Mena really went above and beyond to help get me the car I always wanted!! Got a really good deal on my new Mustang! Was great experience in car buying 😁

Christian Mena

July 28, 2016

Hi, and thank you so much for your feedback. We are very happy to hear that Christian went above and beyond to ensure that you got a great deal on your Mustang. Thank you for choosing Peoria Ford!

Maria Clara L Romero-Flores

"My new explorer"

Love the business I did with Peoria Ford no pressure and no hidden fees, Chris Mena really helped us understand the hole procedure. And made it simple for us to understand, definitely will recommend my friends and family!!

Chris Mena

July 28, 2016

Hi, Maria, and thank you for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that Chris made sure you fully understood the purchase process and had a great purchase experience. Thank you so much for choosing Peoria Ford!

Jaxon33
7/26/2016

"GOOD TIMES AT PEORIA FORD WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER"

Peoria ford Just May be the best car dealer on the planet. I met Christopher Bowman met myself my wife & my son Bryce at the door.and when i explained to him that my son was feeling over heated. He jogged to the back and came back with a ice cold bottle of water and a blue cool towel. What a Guy.. He even offered up his personal lunch to myself when my diabetes kicked in and i was feeling faint.. He and his team then processed to walk me threw a no stress car buying experience that even left my wife Happy and she hates car Dealers.. We met Mr. Jim Eagle in the leasing Department and he showed our Family how WE could achieve financial Freedom and still own a New 2016 mustang. We also had the pleasure of meeting Beverly and her Delivery Team and Thew showed us how all the gadgets worked I love Peoria Ford Thank God we chose to do business with Peoria Ford on a referral..

Christopher Bowman Eric Willchuck

July 28, 2016

Hi, Jaxon! We are beyond pleased to hear about your great experience working with our staff. We always want our customers to feel like we are going above and beyond for them, and we couldn't be happier to hear that everything went smoothly. Thank you for choosing Peoria Ford!

Steve Mitchell
7/25/2016

"Great Deal!"

I spent about four months researching the F150 I ended up buying locally at Peoria Ford. I talked to dealers all across the country - bought my last car from New Jersey and had it shipped here. Chris, and Weston matched the best deal from around the country, gave me a great trade in value, and are right here in Phoenix. The deal was great, but tge also showed me how to use many of the new features, and have followed up with me regularly. I never thought I'd say this but I actually enjoyed buying the truck. Even with a trade I was in and out in under 3 hours.

Weston, Chris

July 28, 2016

Greetings, and thank you for choosing Peoria Ford! We are so pleased to hear that Chris and Weston made sure you got the best deal possible and you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If there's anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to give us a call or stop by. -Your friends at Peoria Ford