Peoria Ford

Chapman Ford

Camelback Ford Lincoln

DM
5/24/2016

"Don't Trust This Dealership"

Such a shame, Peoria Ford does not stand by their word. They ripped me off. The salesman told me one thing and than changed his story around when we confronted the financial agent together. I could not believe how untruthful they became. Than my 2016 car's paint started to peel off with not even 700 miles on it. I was told it would take a few days to fix. I got my car back 3 weeks later. So upset. I will never return to this dealer.

Bill (let go), Pete Castelluciand Jim Eagle

Rob Humphrey

"New car"

No pressure and great customer service. From sales to finance and then delivery, all was fantastic. I did not have any problems at all. I dealt with another Ford dealer in this area in the past and would not ever return there.

Christopher Collins

Dan & Lori
5/22/2016

"Nice friendly sales & delivery staff!"

Was really happy with the entire sales process at this dealership! Our previous experience at a dealership, left us a little less than enthused about the purchase. We had not planned on purchasing the evening we went to this dealership however the sales staff was very professional, not pushy and we found what we were interested in and ended up driving it home. This was a very pleasant experience and our salesman, Stephen Griffin was just great to work with. Thank you as this is our first Mustang!!

Stephen Griffin

Rhino
5/22/2016

"Best experience at a dealership ever"

Went to look at new trucks after having the same truck for 17 years ,it was time for a new one, ended up leaving with the truck I've always wanted the Ford F-150 XLT,Evan Pincusoff was are salesman and was very professional and knowledgeable in every aspect. definitely was satisfied with my deal, awesome place to buy a vehicle and the rest of the staff was very awesome

Evan Pincusoff

Owen1
5/18/2016

"Great dealership to buy a car from!"

This is the 2nd car we have purchased from this dealership. David was very attentive and extremely pleasant to work with. The whole experience was awesome and we love our new purchase...

David Glutz and Michael England

May 19, 2016

Greetings! It’s always a pleasure to hear back from our loyal customers, and we are very happy to hear that David made your recent experience great. Thank you for choosing Peoria Ford!

chigh
5/18/2016

"No pressure, good experience"

I had in mind what I wanted when my husband and I arrived. Stephen Griffin was our salesman and helped us to find just what fit our needs. He is personable and easy to talk to. Everyone from Stephen, Gary, the finance people and the nice young lady who helped me hook up my phone was just great to work with. Buying a car can be a stressful, long day, but everyone helped make it a fun experience.

Stephen Griffin, Gary

May 19, 2016

Hello, and thank you for the feedback. We know how stressful buying a car can be, and we are very happy to hear that our staff made it a pleasant experience for you. Thank you for shopping here with us here at Peoria Ford!

Pat Currie
5/12/2016

"Car Damaged in Service"

Peoria Ford service sucks! Took my car in for Zeteck paint treatment & they damaged my car, dented & chipped paint on fender. Of course they denied it, the service director Mike practically called me a liar. Avoid Peoria Ford, at all costs.?

John & Mike

EPHRAIM MAOR

"Awesome sales"

I believe that Peoria Ford it's the right place to buy a vehicle. It was always around my business place, but for some reason I went far away. Now, I am convinced that the employees , the managers, the assistants and the sales people are just awesome. Thank you so much for your attention and services. I recommend Peoria Ford. !!!

Tracey and Chris.

May 06, 2016

Greetings, Ephraim! We are so excited to hear that you had a great experience working with us here at Peoria Ford. Thank you so much for your business!

RalphMcCorkle
5/03/2016

"The BEST dealer experience I have EVER had!!!"

Stephen Griffin was very pleasant to work with as well as the rest of the group from Finance to Delivery!! Made a great deal and was pretty quick in getting the deal done. Thank You!!!! Ralph.

Stephen Griffin.

May 06, 2016

Hello, Ralph! We want every customer experience to be phenomenal, and we’re so happy to know working with Stephen was a great experience for you and you are completely satisfied. Thank you for choosing Peoria Ford!

Chris and Janelle

"New F150 purchase "

Pruchased new F150 with Tracy T and Chris Bowman. Tracy was great and found the truck we wanted in several different options and packages. Together Tracy and Chris made the car buying experience fun, even though buying a new car is about my least favorite thing to do

Tracy Twitchell and Chris Bowman

May 06, 2016

Hi, Chris & Janelle! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Tracy and Chris to find your new vehicle. Thank you for choosing Peoria Ford!