Peoria Ford

Chapman Ford

Camelback Ford Lincoln

EPHRAIM MAOR

"Awesome sales"

I believe that Peoria Ford it's the right place to buy a vehicle. It was always around my business place, but for some reason I went far away. Now, I am convinced that the employees , the managers, the assistants and the sales people are just awesome. Thank you so much for your attention and services. I recommend Peoria Ford. !!!

Tracey and Chris.

RalphMcCorkle
5/03/2016

"The BEST dealer experience I have EVER had!!!"

Stephen Griffin was very pleasant to work with as well as the rest of the group from Finance to Delivery!! Made a great deal and was pretty quick in getting the deal done. Thank You!!!! Ralph.

Stephen Griffin.

Chris and Janelle

"New F150 purchase "

Pruchased new F150 with Tracy T and Chris Bowman. Tracy was great and found the truck we wanted in several different options and packages. Together Tracy and Chris made the car buying experience fun, even though buying a new car is about my least favorite thing to do

Tracy Twitchell and Chris Bowman

rhonda56
4/30/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Cody was my salesman. He was patient while I made up my mind on my 2013 Hyundai Elantra two door coupe. He made buying a vehicle simple, and extremely enjoyable experience. I am very happy with my choice. I thank all the employees there at Peoria Ford. A real special thanks to Cody and my finance guy, Darvin. I would all buy my vehicles at Peoria Ford.

Cordy and Darvin

dpc9000
4/23/2016

"a good place to do business"

I purchased a car on 4/9. There was a disagreement on the selling price of a car between myself and the lower management. Some back and forth ensued. An the end, the manager at Peoria Ford, Pat Hickey, made things right. I'm a happy customer. Thank you Mr. Hickey, Mr. Hubler and Ms. Woodhull.

sales, finance, etc

dpc9000 responded to this review

April 27, 2016

Thanks to Pat Hickey, my disagreement with them was resolved on 4/27. He appeared to genuinely care about my transaction with his company. I can say that he truly made it right. Thank you sir.

dpc9000 responded to this review

April 27, 2016

In response to Peoria Ford's comment: It's surprising to have this canned response when I personally met with Ms. Woodhull and the sales Manager, Mr. Hubler, this morning at 9am. I expressed my grievances in detail. In return, I was provided several analogies comparing other (unrelated) situations to this and why what they do is justified. It appears they believe their dishonest, deceptive advertising is acceptable and should be tolerated by the public. Just based on their argument alone (that I should pay for dealer add-ons, plus advertised price), I should have at least product to show what was purchased! I was charged $295 for pin stripes that didn't come with the car. I was charged another $295 for wheel locks that my car does not have!! I was charged $493 for Nitrogen in my tires, but the air we breathe is composed of 78% nitrogen! $320 for door edge guards that amount to nothing more than 4 skinny clear stickers. I was offered $600 in service department credit - oil changes, etc. I told the rep that this was of no value to me since I service my owner vehicles. Today, Peoria Ford made very clear that the situation would not be made right.

April 26, 2016

Hello, and thank you for leaving a review. Here at Peoria Ford, we are committed to making sure every customer is confident in their purchase, and we're sorry to hear that your recent encounter left you wanting more. We never want a customer to feel like we weren't giving them the best price possible, and we would love to further discuss your concerns. Please reach out to Beverly Woodhull at 623-977- 8888 to discuss your experience and what we can do to make it right for you.

Rudy
4/09/2016

"Excellent"

Alex which was my salesmen was excellent. He help us buy our new 2016 Escape and made sure we received a great deal. The employees at Peoria Ford are the best. They all treat you great. I love my new Ford Escape it is a dream come true.

Alex

April 23, 2016

Greetings, Rudy! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience working with our staff on the purchase of your new Escape. Thanks for stopping by!

J Dubya
4/03/2016

"New F-150"

I got great service and the truck of my dreams. Everyone was extremely courteous and very helpful. You have a customer for life! Thanks again, Peoria Ford. I will recommend you to all my friends.

David Glutz Jr.

April 23, 2016

Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. Here at Peoria Ford, we’re all about making dreams a reality, and we’re so happy to hear that we got you into your dream truck! Thank you for choosing Peoria Ford.

Dougrich76
3/29/2016

"Peoria ford excellent service"

Peoria ford really help me get the truck of my dreams. The sales team went over and beyond to make my deal happen and to meet my needs !!!!!

Alex sumner , mark Davis

April 23, 2016

Hello! We’re so happy to hear that you found exactly what you were looking for! Thanks for choosing Peoria Ford.

victor 423
3/28/2016

"Peoria Ford team was excellent"

The guys at Peoria Ford Was very helpful Very courteous and understanding And they really put forth the effort and time to get my F-150 I was really satisfied With how everything turned out And I would definitely recommend Go to Peoria Ford not Bellford and that's the truth Peoria Ford gave me a deal that Bellford couldn't even touch With that being said Once again Thank you to Peoria Ford Much respect

Tracy the saleswoman also Joe the manager Chris mr. Gordon from Finance it was several more but it was a whole team effort thanks

April 23, 2016

Hello, Victor, and thank you for your feedback. We’re thrilled to hear that you had a great experience working with our team on the purchase of your F-150. If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to give us a call or stop by.

Sue1939
3/18/2016

"Waiting time"

The length of time to wait for a new vehicle was not good...over 4 hours and then sent us on our way without a temp plate or registration. This was corrected the next day, but it never should have happened....Love the people and the dealership, but they need to fix these quirks....

David Glutz, Charlie Eagle, Jim Eagle, Joey Fontenot

April 23, 2016

Hi, Sue, and thank you for the honest feedback. While we’re happy to hear about your great experience working with our staff, we are sorry to hear that it took so long for you’re sale. We’re working to reduce the amount of time it takes to complete a sale. Feel free to give us a call or stop by if you have any questions.