Peoria Ford

Camelback Ford Lincoln

Step On It
4/17/2015

"It's a people problem!"

I've dealt with Peoria Ford on numerous occasions trying to purchase a car. The problem with this dealership is not pricing, it's people. Whatever stereotypes come to mind when you think of a car salesmen, you'll find it here.

sales

April 22, 2015

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at Peoria Ford, we always are working hard to not only get our customers the best deal possible, but also make their car shopping experiences great. We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t have a great experience with us. If you could please reach out to Beverly Woodhull at 623-977-8888, we can find out more details about your experience and how we can make it better.

baseballer11
3/16/2015

"Very Disappointing !!!"

Let me start off by saying I have had nothing but great experiences in the past with Peoria Ford, I have taken my F-150 there for all of its maintenance and have been a Ford owner for over 20 years. Unfortunately yesterday has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth regarding the sales associate (Jeff) we dealt with. We went there looking for a 2014 F150 and looked at a number of trucks, the salesman was very sarcastic and high pressure for us to but from him yesterday. I explained over and over that we just wanted to get some prices so that we could go home and make the best decision for our budget. That wasn't good enough for Joe. I finally agreed to let Joe take the truck for an appraisal spin around the block. I hopped into the passenger seat and Joe grabbed onto the handle to lift himself into my truck and proceeded to break the entire handle from inside the truck. His next line was "so much for Ford tough". At that point I have seen and heard enough and just wanted to get out of there, we stood around for at least 30 minutes before he came out with the "guy" who wanted to know what it would take to make a deal. I stated that I wanted the keys and asked about the handle that was broken off, they stated that I would have to make an appointment with service to get that fixed. Really??? Seriously??? I am now being inconvenienced to come back so they can fix the handle that THEY broke. I left very unhappy and thought that they would call me today to make an appointment with the service department to take care of the handle that THEY broke off but have heard NOTHING. Stay away from PEORIA FORD.

Joe Weeks

March 27, 2015

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's through feedback from customers that we're able to constantly improve our customer service experience. While we're very happy to hear you've had great experiences in the past with us, we're sorry that your most recent experience has left a bad taste in your mouth. We never want a customer to feel pressured at our dealership, and we are sorry that you were not comfortable with the situation that you were put into. Additionally, we are sorry about the broken handle on your truck, but due to a strict service schedule, we have to make an appointment to get it fixed. We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience. We want to assure you that this is not the typical experience at Peoria Ford and we want to make this right. Please reach out to Beverly Woodhull at 623-977-8888.

Denis5114
3/10/2015

"Good Customer Service, Poor financing Partner"

The customer service is excellent, no question about it and I was very happy with the overall experience ... until I had to deal with the financing bank. The financing bank we were put with is bank of the west, you can use a search engine for reviews on them if you like, but I would personally advise staying well clear of them.Setting up something as simple as automatic payments from your savings account takes a whole lot of energy and time, calling their customer service is around a 1 hour hold time. I am actually off to my credit union this afternoon to see if they can figure out what I need to do such as 'verification of your account number and routing number from your financial institution' - how archaic is this? While I am delighted with the car, I am dismayed at the financing partner and I may even choose to take a loan out and just pay off Bank of the West, despite the penalties. I like things in order, transparent and peace of mind not a headache, My partner was just getting around to buying his new car from the dealership but that is now off the table as a result.

Mark

March 13, 2015

Hi Denis, and thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience with us. While we’re thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful purchase experience here at Peoria Ford, we’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy with your lender. Our financing department strives to connect our customers with the lender that will give them the best rate. We understand your frustrations and wish you the best in your situation. If you have any questions for us, please feel free to reach out to Beverly Woodhull at 623-977-8888.

dawn
2/24/2015

"Great Great expirence.. "

I just bought a Ford Fusion Hybrid and was very happy with the sales person Brandon Little and the Finance person she was awesome.. Very smooth transaction with out any issues at all. Great JOB Peoria ford for making this experience on a Saturday morning very easy and friendly. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.;.. Dawn Camarillo

Brandon Little

March 11, 2015

Hi Dawn, and thanks for taking the time to write a review. We’re very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! Thanks for shopping with us – enjoy your Fusion Hybrid!

cslobig44
1/23/2015

"Peoria ford."

Mr. Pete Castellucci and his managers Charlie and Chris Barlow with the finance director Darin and Sarah the delivery manager really made this easy for me. I felt very important and will continue to go back. Do your self a favor and go see Pete and Charlie. They will make it very pleasant for you

pete, Charlie, chris barlow, Darin Gordon, Sarah

February 23, 2015

Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

kshults
1/10/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I just purchased a 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium from Peoria Ford and had the greatest experience. I called and spoke with Armand yesterday morning and he was able to find exactly what I was looking for and get the price where I needed it. That same evening I showed up at the dealership and he had all of the paperwork set up (exactly as we agreed with no surprises) and ready to go so that all my husband had to do was sign and drive away in our new car. This was a wonderful experience and I would recommend them to anybody.

Armand Villa, Jimmy

saynotopeoriaford
12/27/2014

"Bad oil change"

I went to them back in May for service but the darn sales dept keeps calling me about once a month. I will NEVER return for service again. Had my 2010 F-150 in for standard oil change, told them was taking a long trip and needed to be sure it was ready and that my fluids are low. Said they would take care of it, give it a full inspection, and even wash it. They tell me its all done and upon inspection my tires are in the yellow zone and should be replaced soon. How do they figure? My new BFG's were only 3 months and 3k miles old!! I get to the truck grease hand prints all over the hood, no wash, ALL fluids still low!! Did they even look? To ad insult to injury I notified them of all my complaints asap in the CSR report they sent me. Took a full 6 weeks for them to respond to my email complaints. Never again will they get another dime.

service center

lorimccreary
11/06/2014

"pushy and rude"

Once we found the car we wanted, they were pushy about the sale. Insisted my husband I both be on the loan. Then they pulled my credit and said they needed $500 down. I've never put money down, we traded in a 2011 truck for a 2011 car. I told them I didn't have money to put down. We're in debt trying to get out. The truck was too much on gas with my husbands new job. The sales man and sales manager both told me, we know you have availability on your credit cards. I was so mad at that comment! Talked tp my husband, He really wanted the car, didn't want to drive that truck home. We were 80 miles from home! So I agreed to it. One week after the sale, the car spotted working while my husband was gone on reserves! Had it towed into Kia dealership (as it is a Kia) they said the battery was dead. My husband called the used car manager at Peoria Ford, he said it's not on the warranty. He had top pay $471 just to get a new battery to get home! I did online chat and talked tp someone, they said a used car manager would call me the next business day. By Wednesday, no call! I had to call them. Spoke to the used car manager that wad there during our sale and he said too bad. Said had I bought a Ford, maybe he would've worked with me! I spoke to Kia and they said had I bought it there they would've replaced it for me and Ford should have too. What poor customer service! I will NEVER recommend anyone to go to Peoria Ford for anything!

Kelly, Doug Hoschiet

scammed me
10/25/2014

"Do not do Preferred Financing. scam"

PREFERRED FINANCING is nothing but a 72 month lease. Worst way ever to buy a car. Do your research before making this horrible decision. You will pay way more than you should.

Mr. Eagle

julee5041
7/29/2014

"Don't Buy Here - Get informed! "

STAY AWAY!! You are guaranteed to have the worst car buying experience of your life here! We all know the car games sales teams are taught to play... We all know they are going to take our keys, wash our car while they estimate the "value" of our trade in. We EXPECT to get up sold in the finance office, We all know it's going to take all day for them to play their game.... So WHY DO IT?!? You don't have to! Regardless of your credit history!! Save yourself a ton of time and emotional energy. This place is, rude, they have the worst shuffle, game and sales tactics, I have EVER seen! Just DON'T do it! Go do your research on the car you want. Google it! Get informed! Then go anywhere but here! It’s your hard earned money, and you don’t need help from these clowns. They are going to promise you one thing, and squeeze you into another. They will tack on charge after charge after charge. DON’T buy it. You are in control here, and have the power. Take the time to read all the unhappy posts here, and learn from their mistakes! (I wish I did, before I wasted my time driving there) I personally walked off the lot and refused to buy here after repeatedly telling the sales person AND the assistant manager what I was looking for. They spent over an hour wasting my time giving me a sales pitch. Promising me, they would do everything they could to get me into a car today. telling me how they are the largest dealer in town, bla, bla bla. I don’t care. Let’s find a car and sign some paperwork. I couldn’t have been an easier sell. Save me your sales pitch and lets pick a car, and get out of here. I couldn’t take it and walked away. Once they realized we were leaving, the sales people that were “helping us”, yelled hateful, mean things to us. I was SHOCKED! That moment only confirmed their bully tactics to me! I left knowing we did the right thing, and was amazed that there are adults out there how behave like this. Honestly, who does that? Later in the day, received a voicemail from another sales person calling to pitch to me again over the phone. Are you kidding me? There is no way I am working with you people! In fairness, I thought maybe I just caught one or two bad apples – and called the manager, “Discount Dave” to share my experience, and let them know how we were treated, and why we would not be back. He listened, and said “well I am sorry to hear that – have a good evening”. He gave absolutely no effort to earn our business, ask who we saw, inquire into what time we were in etc. Clearly he cared less about the experience. Please do not do business here! Read these other comments! I promise you – there are plenty of other people out there willing to take your money and work with you, regardless of your financial situation. This is not the only game in town! Side note to the dealership: Please spare me your canned response, “We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and we're sorry for your experience”. Clearly you are not – or you would change your sales tactics. Buying a car never needs to be this painful. Congratulations on being the largest bully in town! Thank you!

"Discount Dave"