Peoria Ford

Camelback Ford Lincoln

richard martinez
9/30/2016

"Not feeling the love.."

Although our initial contact with Isaac Rosales was pleasant, we were passed off from person to person and the excitement wore off. The first manager told us several times how much our offer was "hurting them", so much so that they couldn't even throw in the free 50" smart t.v. that they gave to other buyers. (At the end, they did give us the t.v. without telling us they were going to). The finance guy spoke as fast as an auctioneer and the warranty guy took about 1 hour to get to a reasonably priced warranty. Our trade-in vehicle was not calculated correctly, so we had to go back the next day to redo the finance paperwork and somehow, miraculously, the warranty guy was able to "find" us an even better deal. I work in the customer service industry and know it is imperative to make the client feel like you will do anything to make them happy. The idea that we hurt them so much left a bitter taste. We've owned the truck for only 5 days now and we hope our maintenance experience will be better.

Isaac Rosales

mike tennyson
9/26/2016

"New car purchase"

Chris Barlow and Pete Castellucci are the best at what they do. They were well informed with the truck I purchased and had all the necessary paperwork and rebates available.This was a great purchase and would highly recommended this dealership to any looking for great service. Pete is the man to talk to he was patient and knowledgeable and Chris s very personable and keeps the buyers intrest in mind. THE ONLY ISSUE I HAD WAS WITH FINANCE! The finance guy was pushy and didn't understand "NO" kept pushing warranty and gap and items that I didn't want.I finally had to tell him to push the paperwork through. He then asked anot her finance guy to come in and he tried to do the same thing. I told him to finish my paperwork I wasn't buying an extra warranty and we finished the deal he was very unprofessional .

Chris Barlow sales manager Pete castellucci unk finance guy don't need his name

phxhess
9/24/2016

"Terrible customer service"

I have spent nearly a month trying to resolve simple issues with a new vehicle and they have made very little effort to provide good customer service. You will be able to see my full complaint on the BBB as I don't want to retype everything. But the service on my vehicle was incredibly poor, and they actually made the paint worse each time they tried to fix it.

Jon Stewart, Chris H, Ron Mendyka, McKenzie.

Kath26241
9/23/2016

"Lack OF "HONESTY""

It is once you get to the finance dept, that you are taken advantage of, and I really don't think that they care if it makes your sales person look bad or not. Sent my paper work to a person that goes to dealerships to do their inventory and even he said, IT WAS MESSED UP. THEY REALLY WANT TO MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING A DEAL, AND THEY HAVE GIVEN YOU DISCOUNTS, BUT YET THEY HAVE NOT!!! Our trade started out at $18.000, went to gross value to $13.000 THEN FINALLY TO NET $11,000. WTH. BE VERY CAREFUL. THEN THEY ARE VERY CONVINCING THAT YOU NEED GAP AND OTHER WARRANTIES, BUT THE FINANCE MRG FAILS TO TELL YOU "THIS LINES HIS POCKET"

Mark

nothappy
9/22/2016

"Worst experience ever!!!!"

This place is the worst car buying experience I have ever had, and I've bought over 20 cars in my life. First, the guy was new so I could understand him needing help or being a little slow with things, so I was patient and didn't mind. What I did mind, was when he was trying to lift the hood of my car and he put my keys in his mouth! We started the test drive of the car I wanted to buy and he drove it for 5 miles before letting me drive. I got to drive the car for maybe 2 miles. After we got back to the dealership, he had a manager help him with some computer work, and this manager was so rude to me. Any time I would ask a question, he would be snippy and just say it was "policy". He asked for my debit card but said he wasn't going to run it, so I asked why he needed it. Then he demanded I give it to him and said I could keep his wallet. I told him I didn't want it and he threw it on the desk at me! I was so happy when he came back and said that he wasn't able to approve me because I was so upset with his attitude towards me. I will never go back to this dealership, and will not recommend them to anyone. I only went here because I hear all the great things on the radio about them, and how they can "put anyone in a new vehicle" and "work deals that are unbelievable". Apparently I'm not "anyone" because they wouldn't sell a car to me. Not sure how this company is #1 in Arizona, they suck.

Ralph, some short guy with glasses (Manager)

Ellocobrains
9/18/2016

"Great service & people"

Anthony was a great person to work with. Up front about the cars he showed me & the financing. Everyone was very nice & helpful. Finance manager explained options clearly with no gimmicks. Overall a great buying experience.

Anthony Hernandez

Lawdog
9/17/2016

"8th purchase!!!"

This was our 8th vehicle purchase from Peoria Ford. There is a reason we continue to buy from Peoria Ford. Pat Hickey and Beau Norton have continually gone over and beyond to take car of us with our vehicle purchases. They have always been the lowest priced with the upgraded vehicle packages as well as given more for trades. It rare when you have the Owner (Pat) come out and personally thank you for your biz. Over the years Pat and Beau have become personal friends, anytime we walk into the dealer it's as if we are the most important customers there!! Beau has always been upfront and never makes us haggle. He always gives us top dollar for our trades. Peoria ford is the only Dealer we will purchase from. Go see Pat and Beau, you will not be disappointed. If you go tell them the Halliday's sent you.

Jonnie Hernandez, beau norton, Pat Hickey.

Trish (Nani) Muniz
9/16/2016

"Wouldn't want anyone else!"

This is a great dealership. Although I had a hiccup financing, my fault because of my credit, Peoria Ford was still able to help me. Weston is the guy to ask for. Great positive guy and I would recommend ALL to ask for him.

Weston, Lisa, Mike (or was it Mark), John, Brittney

Barb
9/09/2016

"Fourth time's a charm!"

This is our fourth vehicle purchased at Peoria Ford and won't be our last. Pete Castellucci is not only a former NFL player but he listens and is super helpful and knowledgeable. Our experience(s) were extremely pleasant. From the top to the bottom, all the staff at Peoria Ford are top notch.

Pete Castellucci

Surfridegolf82
9/09/2016

"A Great Deal"

Tom Milton and his team were great to work with. I highly recommend that you go see him if you want a solid fair deal.

Tom Milton