Pepe Cadillac

15 Water Street,
White Plains, New York 10601
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac Learn More

mikemike
3/24/2015

"very good"

Over all a good experience made it easy for me to drive away in the car i wanted. As well as getting the price i wanted for the car i wanted.

March 25, 2015

We hope you are enjoying your new Cadillac! We are thrilled that everything went well and the experience was an easy one. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jackiyn
3/23/2015

"Friendly and excellent sales reps!"

I had a great experience at Pepe Cadillac. David persuad was very friendly and helpful in leasing our SRX! Would definitely recommend looking at Pepe when considering a new car.

March 24, 2015

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with David and Pepe Cadillac with us! hope you are enjoying your Cadillac SRX and we appreciate your recommendations. We hope to work with you again in the future.

jswo1
3/21/2015

"XTS Purchase"

What I considered by "bucket list" Cadillac, which I owned for five years, was recently totaled in an accident. When I walked into Pepe Cadillac, I was depressed and did not know if I could purchase a car that would fit my budget, being that I am retired and on a fixed income. Pepe Cadillac put a smile on my face and showed compassion and honesty as they walked me through every detail of the purchase. They looked out for the customer totally! They are the best. Dale Schweizer and Mark Rosen made a dream come true!

March 24, 2015

We hope everyone is ok! Very sorry to hear about this situation and the loss of your car. We are thrilled that your experience at Pepe Cadillac turned your frown upside down! Enjoy the new Cadillac XTS and stay safe.

CMW
3/14/2015

"The Cadillac Professionals"

This was a fantastic buying experience. I can't stop talking about how my sales consultant John Massaro, the Sales Manager Mark Rosen, and Business Manager Jerry DiDomenico made this purchase such a pleasure. They truly understand and practice excellence in customer service. My next Cadillac purchase will definitely be from John at Pepe Cadillac.

Jerry DiDomenico

March 16, 2015

What a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy to hear you had a fantastic buying experience with John and the team at Pepe Cadillac. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Caddy2
3/01/2015

"Love my car, my second Cadillac"

Sales person, Dale, was attentive, personable, and especially helpful. He answered any and all questions and tried to ensure a memorable and enjoyable transaction while making sure he satisfied all our requests. On the other hand, and not Dale's fault as he does not do the "final" transaction, when we had an appointment to pick up the vehicle we purchased, we had to wait almost two and a half hours beyond our scheduled appointment. This is unacceptable, especially for such a high-end dealership with a great reputation for customer interaction. Dale did what he could to accommodate us and make us comfortable, however, waiting to sign papers on a cash deal seemed like "forever and a day." This should not have happened. There is a complete disconnect in those two area of customer service. I still, however, would recommend Pepe Cadillac but tell people to clear their calendar for the day of pick-up.

March 05, 2015

We apologize you had to wait! But we are thrilled you love your second Cadillac and that dale was helpful.

frbsniper
3/01/2015

"SRX Purchase"

Great salesman. He cared about making my sale. Went the extra mile to see that I was satisfied. Delivered the car a day early. He was able to make the deal happen. Seamless experience.

March 02, 2015

Congrats on your SRX purchase! We are thrilled you had seamless experience and we will pass on your kind words to David! We hope to work with you again in the future.

brody95
2/22/2015

"Exceptional Customer Service "

When my husband and I were looking for a luxury-feel SUV/crossover we visited several dealerships including Mercedes, Acura, and Buick--- in addition to Cadillac. The customer service at Pepe Cadillac was far & away the best. From the start, John Gerardi, our sales consultant, was warm & friendly, knowledgable -- and not pushy. John never rushed us --- and we felt like we were in excellent hands. Let me say, though - that although exceptional, the great customer service alone would not have been enough to persuade us to buy the SRX. The car is incredible and we fell in love with it. We felt like we got a great value and a quality product - and that, along with the "family"-feel of the Pepe dealership sold us. i would highly recommend Pepe Cadillac.

Jerry DiDomenico

February 23, 2015

We are thrilled you fell in love with the SRX as well as the team at Pepe Cadillac! We look forward to working together in the future.

Gerry
2/20/2015

"Unbelievable Customer Interaction"

I have had several friends purchase vehicles from the Pepe Auto Group. I decided to take a ride a see what it was all about. I live on Long Island over 80 miles from the dealership and it was worth the trip! As my wife and I entered the dealership, we were personally & enthusiastically greeted by Mr. Pepe himself. He introduced us to our salesperson, David Persaud and several other sales people. After our test ride, David answered every question with precise information. I signed up immediately for my SRX. We took a three hour train ride from LI on Monday to pick up our new car. It was worth the time and effort. There was no last minute hard sell on any additional coverages or options. Every person we met that day gave a us big thanks for purchasing from Pepe Cadillac and wished us nothing but the best. I would highly recommend the Pepe Auto Group to anyone that is looking for a car. David was a true professional at all times.

Sue Silverman

February 23, 2015

We really appreciate you traveling to give us a chance and we are thrilled it worked out for the best! congrats on your SRX! Thank you for your recommendations and we will pass on your kind words to David!

dan
2/10/2015

"Best dealership period"

Just got a 2011 Cadillac CTS best deal in a 100 mile radius very friendly and relaxing place to buy, Dale was just awesome to deal with, Had a pleasant and wonderful transaction .

February 11, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled you got the best deal and had a great car shopping experience with Dale and the team at Pepe Cadillac. We hope to work together again in the future.

mike cadillac
2/02/2015

"Service Visit"

I recently had to bring my aunts car in because of the battery going dead every other day. The battery is only a few months old so i figured there had to be a drain on the system. I jumped it called Ron and brought it in. After a thorough search it was found out to be a problem with the power lumbar seat motor. I never would have figured that. Also a coolant leak was found and repaired. The car is an 03 with only 12k on the clock so as it ages i expect things to go wrong. It is good to know that Pepe will always do their best when i bring it in.

February 03, 2015

We are glad to hear everything turned out ok with your car. It was our pleasure to help you out! We will always be here for you and your car needs. We look forward to working together in the future.

Reviews of Ron Bald