Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac

Call
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac Learn More

arapaj
1/28/2015

"All around amazing"

Can't say enough about the team. Such a comfortable environment and they always make me feel like I'm their #1 customer.....love Alfred

Ryan477
1/27/2015

"Purchased a pre owned vehicle"

Being an hour and a half away and never having done any business with this dealership prior, Dale Schweizer was able to help me over the phone every step of the way. Jerry DiDomenico assisted me with all the paperwork, and together they made the purchase a pleasurable experience. Even Scott Rieger the General Sales Manager introduced himself and offered any assistance needed. The dealership is spotless and comfortable. All of the staff (even those not involved in the sale) were very knowledgeable and friendly. I'll be making the trek back to Pepe for future vehicle purchases as dealerships in my area do not have the professionalism and honesty that Pepe has.

Jerry DiDomenico

January 28, 2015

Wow what a great review! We appreciate you choosing to work with us even thou we are not in your backyard. When you find something you like its worth it! We are thrilled that your experience working with us at Pepe Cadillac was a great success! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

ronhamlin
1/23/2015

"Extreme satisfaction from David Persaud"

I have purchased 3 cadillac cts(s) from David Persaud inthe last 3 years. Every interaction with him whether on the phone or in person has exceeded all expectations.

January 23, 2015

Thank you for your review! We're so glad you've enjoyed your experiences with us! We will be sure to pass along your kinds words to David and thank you for being a loyal Pepe Cadillac customer!

deel
1/05/2015

"Rick Burton sealed the deal"

Here's the good news when Pepe Cadillac heard I was unhappy with the sales service, they sent Richard Burton to my rescue. Not only is he competent, efficient and had great follow through, he sealed the deal for me. Thank You Pepe Cadillac for hearing me and getting me in my new car.

January 05, 2015

Congratulations on your new Cadillac! We're so glad we could deliver the outstanding customer service you deserve! Happy New Year!

peter
1/02/2015

"very satisfied with service I got from Rick Burton"

I came all the way from Long Islamd since there was a low mileage cadilac listed in cartraders.com belonging to this dealership. I was lucky that Rick Burton was the one helping me. I am always very sensitive to find an honest salesperson to help me specially when I want to buy a used car. Rick Burton was honest and helpful and tried his best to get me the best price and prepared my car so it was spotless like a new car. He followed through very well and I had my car before I go on vacation. he also helped to get a new cadilac mat for me at no cost. I recommend this dealership to everyone. I guess the the high rating that it already has shows the great customer service they provide. I would go back to Rick and this leadership next time I buy a new cadilac.

January 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your great experience here at Pepe Cadillac! Our goal is to build lasting relationships with loyal customers such as you! We will pass your kind words to Rick! Enjoy your Cadillac and Happy New Year!

amy

"Class A dealership"

I have found that both the Sales Team & Service Team are extremely friendly, knowledgeable, & courteous. I usually deal with Mark Chandler in service, and have to say he is the best. He comes into the seating area and lets me know approx. how much longer it will take. Mr. Pepe should be extremely happy with this dealership. This is definitely a class "A" dealership.

January 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're so glad you appreicate Mark's outstanding level of serivice as much as we do! Thank you for being such a loyal customer!

Cmastro

"Great job by Pepe!"

Always a great experience! They always treat me like I'm their only customer. My husband and I will continue to buy and service our Cadillacs with this dealership!!

December 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your Pepe Cadillac experience with us. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you and your husband in the dealership! Happy New Year!

Megmartinetti

"Great Service."

Would not go anywhere else even though I have another Cadillac dealer down the street from where I live. Car drove and performed better than when brand new

December 31, 2014

We love to hear from our loyal customers. Thank you for Servicing your Cadillac with us, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Happy New Year from Pepe Cadillac!

Bobcat
12/31/2014

"Excellant service dept. and an excellant car"

I've always been treated as I'm the most important customer Ron Bald has been so courteous and helpful every time I had to bring in my car for service, and any problem I had was always corrected. I trust these people I even bought a 2011 CTS from Kenny who was so helpful the car looks and drives like it was brand new and is the best car I've ever owned. I would recommend this dealer to anyone,and I have to, my friends.

December 31, 2014

Kenny and Ron are great assets to Pepe Cadillac and really know how to take care of their customers. Thank you for sharing you experience, we will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you for loyalty, and Happy New Years!

nydet.com

"Excellent dealership "

Everyone I have delt with so far, from sales to service, have been very courteous and professional. Also, the car they sold me (XTS) is great looking and the most comfortable car I have ever owned.

December 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, the XTS is a great car and we are so glad you are happy! We look forward to working with you in the future, Happy New Year!

Reviews of Ron Bald