Pepe Cadillac

John Gerardi

July 21, 2017

"Car didn't start"

- Paul

I called in Cadillac service. Pepe had someone at my house in less than 30 minutes. Carlos was knowledgeable and very pleasant. Car was jumped and he gave me instructions that worked perfectly.

Carlos Figueroa

July 14, 2017

"Great service and Higth quality "

- Pk1

when I called to make an appointment and they picked the phone I could feel the professionalism they have which I love. I told them about my problem with my vehicle. They said don't worry we take a looked knowing my car is still under warranty I was glad to heard that ! I dropped my car at my convience it was so helpful. Same day picked up wonderful !!! stress free. I recommended to anybody. This is a dealership that knows what are doing go Pepe great service great quality and very friendly

Darcy Gonzalez
Other Employees : Juan Quintana

July 12, 2017

"Accommodating service "

- oldcadillacguy

Salesman was no nonsense, knowledgeable and very helpful. He made the whole process a pleasure. The rest of the staff we met were all friendly and accommodating. Showroom was beautiful, clean and what I would expect from a Cadillac dealership.

Frank Raniolo