Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac

Call
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac

"Second Purchase"

Excellent Dealership. Bought my last 2 Cadillac's from them. Dealership is of the caliber that one would expect of a Cadillac dealership. Very customer service oriented.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty to Pepe Cadillac. We are glad that we live up to your expectations of the brand. Cadillac is our passion, and so is providing first class customer experiences. We look forward to working with you again!

"Owner of the new 2015 Escalade"

It was a wonderful experience to trade in our 2007 Escalade for the new 2015 model. David was wonderful and a pleasure to do business with him! He is very knowledgable and was very patient with our choices and decisions! I recommend him 100% I love my new Cadillac!! Thanks David!! Justina C.

November 25, 2014

Congratulations on your 2015 Escalade, it really is quite the vehicle! We are glad that Rick made your experience with Pepe Cadillac such a positive one. We are happy to welcome you to the Cadillac family! Let us know if your camera clears up with the weather! We are happy to take a look at it for you in our Service Department. We are so happy you love your Escalade so much, it's a great truck, enjoy it!

November 21, 2014

The 2015 Cadillac Escalade is such a great vehicle and we are so glad you had such a positive buying experience. David is great, and we will be sure to share your kind words with him. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you!

""Very Satisfied Buyer""

Incredible experience and excellent attention I had at Pepe Cadillac,quality service and quick process when buying. I had experience with other cars but none compare with the quality and comfort of Cadillac, when drove first time a Scalade I do not hesitate buy the car. I'm very happy with the purchase I recommend 100% Thanks John J. Gerardi !!

November 21, 2014

Thank you for choosing Pepe Cadillac! We are so glad you had such a great experience. We look forward to working with you in the future and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to John.

"2015 escalade "

Special thanks to Rick Burton it's been over a month now so I wanna take some time out to write this review / tell you how awesome my 2015 Cadillac Escalade is this truck come second to none The design the suspension the ride the comfort everything about this truck is magnificent The only flaw I can honestly say is the back camera is not so Clear let's just blame it on the weather lol I appreciate everything you've done for me Rick once again ladies and gentlemen Rick Burton Awesome sales rep i'll definitely be shopping at PEPE again and again as long as PEPE keeps guys like rick around I used to be in love with German car til escalate came out with their 2015 model now I'm waving my American flag once again when shopping at PEPE Cadillac it's like hanging out with your buddies friendly comfortable beautiful show room indoor / out door show comfortable atmosphere 5 star ***** rating Sincerely yours babatunde 15 water street White plains ny 10601 Tel 914 378 3444

"First-time car buyers"

We had a great process working with David and team at Pepe Cadillac. We visited twice, did our test drive and asked questions, and came home with our new car on the third visit. We were treated very well and never felt pressured. It was a great car buying experience.

November 21, 2014

Hi Jim, thank you so much for choosing Pepe Cadillac and taking the time to write us this review. We are glad that David and the team here made your experience stress and pressure free. We want our customers to feel welcome and at ease when making such an important decision. Congratulations on your new Cadillac, we look forward to seeing you again.

"2013 ATS"

Process was very fluid and went through without any bumps. Dale was great to do business with and made sure to explain every detail. All in all the experience and service was wonderful.

November 10, 2014

We are honored that you chose Pepe Cadillac, thank you! We are glad that Dale was such a pleasure to work with and was able to make sure you had all your questions answered. We look forward to providing you with continued excellent service!

"Service vivit"

To make a long story short a relative had a dead battery and called a friend to fix it. Wherever he went they used the wrong battery therefore causing the car to have to be jumped every other day. When i found out about it i went to the house jumped the car called Ron and asked if i could bring it in. He said yes. When i got there they took the car and i made the appointment right there and also had some routine maintenance done. The electrical system was checked as was a service code. When the car was ready it had the correct battery and the service code was fixed. Had the friend brought the car to Pepe in the first place it would have been fixed correctly. As always it was another good experience with Pepe.

November 10, 2014

No one knows your Cadillac better than Pepe Cadillac! Sorry that you and your family member had to go through so much trouble with the battery, we are glad we were able to fix the issue as well as provide your relative with other routine maintenance services. We look forward to helping you with anything else you or your family needs.

"2015 Escalade Lease"

Overall process was very smooth, David helped us to find the perfect vehicle matched our budget and requirement. We need our escalade with bench seat and he quicly found one for me and was able to pick up in 2 days.

November 04, 2014

Congratulations on your new Escalade from Pepe Cadillac! It's wonderful to hear that David was able to find you the exact car you needed and within your desired budget. Thank you for choosing our dealership, we look forward to seeing you again.

"SRX Lease"

Mark & John were great to work with. The transaction was seamless and we had a great experience from the beginning to the end. John was thorough with showing me all the new features with the CUE system. I will definitely recommend PEPE Cadillac because of Mark Rosen and John Gerardi. These guys are truly professional!

October 28, 2014

Congratulations on your SRX! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and recommending our dealership to others. Mark Rosen and John Gerardi are excelllent examples of the standards we hold as a team. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any service or vehicle needs.

"Professional, respectful, friendly."

From the second I noticed a very rare 13' Platinum Escalade for sale on the internet, I had nothing but the best experience from Pepe Cadillac. I traveled from eastern long island which is quite the hike to check it out, and test drove it on a Friday. All it took was one night; my fiancee and I took the drive back the very next day to buy it. Fell in absolute love with the truck, and our wonderful experience that came with it. 5 months ago, a wreckless and careless driver pulled out in front of me as i was traveling westbound on a 4 lane highway. The man was trying to cross over all four lanes to go east. He badly misjudged his ability to cross, and as a consequence, I t boned his drivers' side going 60 mph driving a 2006 CTS. Luckily all I came out with was a severely broken leg, and walked away with my life, as the driver walked away with nothing but a few tickets. Still using a crutch to get around, I was directly confronted first by Warren who i had talked with over the phone prior to visiting who answered a few questions. He was very polite, responsive, and courteous. We took a test drive, and eventually had the pleasure to sit down and be greeted by the general sales manager Scott Rieger to go over finances who shared his own personal encounter with a dangerous accident which severely injured him years ago, after witnessing my leg. The almost hour long conversation my fiancee and I had with Scott was very comforting and enjoyable. He is a true gentleman, and very warm person. He made us feel like part of the family, and helped work out our deal for our dream truck. I can now finally take comfort in the fact I am driving Americas most safest, reliable, and beautiful SUV thanks to the help from the men at Pepe.

Scott Rieger, Jerry DiDomenico

October 21, 2014

Firstly, thank you for choosing Pepe Cadillac although you live so far away. We are so happy that we were able to provide you with such a positive experience after you went through what you did with the accident. It makes us feel so good that you can get on the road again, feeling safe in your Escalade. It was an honor working with you and your Fiance and we hope you keep in touch. You are part of the Pepe Cadillac family now and we are always here for you.

Reviews of David Persaud