Pepe Cadillac

15 Water Street,
White Plains, New York 10601
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac Learn More

eddition
7/29/2015

"Great Dealership, Honest, No Games, No BS"

I was looking for 3 different cars ( different models) and my general rule is shop the car, not the dealership. Having visited several different dealerships in the Tri-State, I ran across several sketchy dealers who were either never willing to negotiate, or would add hundreds or even thousands in fees. Pepe was very straight up with their price, no gimmicks or additional fees. 75 dock fee and that was it. They were willing to negotiate with me on price and gave me an awesome deal. Worked with David Persaud who was a pleasure to work with.

July 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We will pass on your kind words to David and the team at Pepe Cadillac.

Ed27
7/29/2015

"A full service dealership that cares about its customers!"

We were looking for a specific vehicle and Pepe Cadillac was the only dealership that had 4 of these in stock! Even though it is over an hour away we travelled there to look at the vehicle. We were fortunate to have David as our salesperson. Before we met David the reception staff greeted us and offered us beverages and snacks and made us feel very comfortable. David is extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and was able to answer all of our questions. He was "on our side" during negotiations and we came to an agreement that we were happy with. He was always respectful and made sure we understood everything about the process. During the purchasing process we had the pleasure of meeting Jerry in the business office who was friendly and not pushy, which we appreciated. He let us know our options and let us decide. The entire experience was great and we would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from Pepe.

Jerry DiDomenico

July 30, 2015

We are so thrilled to help you find and get into the Cadillac you were looking for!

lamac
7/23/2015

"Awesome service and people"

I highly recommend Pepe Cadillac. The service is excellent and the people are great to deal with, pleasant and welcoming. This is the dealership where I purchased my car and will continue to be a customer here.

July 24, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience at Pepe Cadillac!

caddybuyer
7/23/2015

"First Rate"

After visiting several dealers we found the car we wanted at Pepe Cadillac. The assistance we received from John Gerardi was most helpful. His obvious experience gave him the ability to address all of our questions and help us close the deal. The business end of the process was handled smoothly by Jerry DiDominico and made the entire buying experience a pleasant one.

Jerry DiDominico

July 24, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience at Pepe Cadillac!

af808
7/15/2015

""Recommend Rick Burton!""

Recently leased a 2015 SRX and Rick Burton was my salesperson. Dealing with Rick was excellent. Thank goodness for him...he noticed me, cared for my needs, answered my calls & texts, was patient when I changed my mind and addressed a concern I was having. He leased me a beautiful vehicle that I am happy with and felt NO PRESSURE with him. Pepe has an ace with you...Thanks Rick!!!

July 16, 2015

Congrats on your 2015 cadillac SRX its a great car!

cadillac123
7/13/2015

"Thorough and Professional"

I was luck to work with David. He was thorough, professional and did everything in his power to get me the car that I wanted. He is knowledgeable and patient. I highly recommend Pepe Cadillac and David Persaud!

July 15, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with David and the team at Pepe Cadillac!

srx2015
7/05/2015

"Great experience! "

Dealt with David Persaud for the recent lease of a 2015 SRX. David was extremely knowledgable and took all the time we needed him to while we decided what we wanted to do. He made sure all of our transactions went smoothly and would not let us leave until we were all sure we understood all of the aspects of our new vehicle. He has assured us that we can call him anytime with questions and concerns and my husband and I are very confidant that he will take care of us to the best of his ability. I would definitely recommend Pepe Cadillac, together with David and the rest of the staff. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

July 06, 2015

Congrats on your 2015 Pepe Cadillac SRX! We are so glad that David and the team helped you and made it a great experience.

Lulu48
7/03/2015

"Excellent experience - great customer service and attention"

Recently purchased a 2013 ATS at Pepe. We travelled from NJ to Pepe as they had a great selection of used cars. David our salesman showed us many CTS's and ATS"s and was very knowledgable about the cars and provided lots of info for my son. We selected a beautiful ATS -- great condition and very fair price. When we could not take the car home due to a minor recall that needed to be completed, they arranged to deliver the car to us in NJ. Could not be happier with the service and attention we received - highly recommend this dealer and David Persaud, Sales.

July 06, 2015

We are so happy you found what you were looking for and that you choose to work with David and the team at Pepe Cadillac!

Cadillac-alac-alac_Guy216
6/29/2015

"Great Experience with Pepe Cadillac "

Completely satisfied with hand on assistance by David. Mark was very efficient, did not waste time during the payment process. Both David and Mark answered all my questions to a T. David took time to introduce me to my new Cadillac, helped me understand new technology ex: set up my XM radio package, wifi, and everything else my Cadillac has to offer. Lead me through "everything I needed to know" in a concise and clear step by step process

July 06, 2015

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience working with David and the Pepe Cadillac team!

Olando1
6/23/2015

"Professionalism & Friendly "

It started with Jason , then Dale & finished with Jerry. These guys was all professional & very knowledgeable. At no time did I feel any pressure to purchase the vehicle & I would like to thank these guys for making this car buying experience smooth & uneventful.

June 23, 2015

We are thrilled you had a great experience working with the team at pepe Cadillac!

Reviews of David Persaud