Pepe Cadillac

Frank Raniolo, Sales Consultant, Pepe Cadillac

David Persaud, Sales Consultant, Pepe Cadillac

David Persaud

June 27, 2017

"Great Experience!!! Got to ask for FRANK!"

- masesouth10

Everyone who works at Pepe Cadillac White plains is extremely friendly and helpful, but Frank Raniolo was by far the best! He sold us our car and also became our friend. I had spoken to frank about 8 months ago and told him my father needed a new truck but I told him he wasn't ready yet to make the move. Frank was extremely patient and didn't pressure me to make any fast decisions. When the time came for us to buy the truck I remembered Frank because he was the only salesman who didn't harass me and pressure me so he was the first person I called. He remembered me! and he even remembered my story and what I was looking for. I Told him my father was a hard sell and that he had been given great prices by Chevy and GMC but that I really wanted my dad in a Cadillac. He called me back a day later and gave me the deal of a life time! He sent me a quick email with some paperwork, I filled them out and sent them back and 5 hours later I was sitting in our brand new Cadillac ready to drive away. We could not be happier with experience at Pepe Cadillac and plan to be back before the end of the summer to trade in another one of cars and get a new Cadillac! Thank you so much Frank for best the best and taking such good care of my dad.

June 23, 2017

"Very Enjoyable Experience!!!"

- Bpack21

My experience was pleasurable from the time I walked in the door. I was introduced to Frank who I told a brief story. He assured me we would find something I liked. It was a warm sunny day. At no time did he rush me of make me feel rushed while we walked the yard in the afternoon heat. His patience and determination was the deciding factor. Caprice like the Chevy's hub.

Robinson Rodriguez

June 21, 2017

"Very thorough, patient and exciting!"

- Gina C

FAST SERVICE. GREAT JOB EXPLAINING MY NEW VEHICLE AND ITS FEATURES. ALSO RECIEVED EVERY REQUEST ASKED FOR. PEPE CADILAC IS A GO TO FOR NEW CARS! Completely satisfied!!!

David Pizzuti