Pepe Cadillac

15 Water Street,
White Plains, New York 10601
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac Learn More

Jesse Honig
9/23/2016

"Consummate Professional"

When it comes to a thoroughly consummate professional, John Girardi is the poster boy. Highly knowledgeable and detailed, combined with an old school work ethic makes John the ultimate Sales Consultant. This is my second deal with Pepe Cadillac and both ended with my knowing that I got a supreme value. Simply put John didn't rest until he found me a vehicle that was more than I had hoped for yet within my budget. The legend lives on at Pepe Cadillac!

Jsagginario
9/20/2016

"Couldn't be more pleased"

Working with David was smooth, painless and a pleasure. I told David exactly what I was looking for abs my price range. Within the matter of a day via email he found what I was looking for and gave me a fair estimate in my trade in (8 out of 10 dealerships I spoke with wouldn't door this without me coming in first which was annoying). When I went in to complete the transaction all numbers remained the same as discussed and I was in and out in under 2 hours! Their showroom and staff are super friendly and don't make you feel uncomfortable or out of place like some other dealerships I've been too. If you're looking for a new or used car I highly recommend Pepe Cadillac in White Plains and ask for David.

Ian
9/19/2016

"Excellent Experience"

David Persaud was a pleasure to deal with. Not only did he work hard to make a deal happen but we completed the deal via email. Not many dealers feel comfortable giving pricing straight out but David did and this is the second deal we have done this year! Have had many makes and models of cars and the reason we now have 2 Cadillac's in our home is because of David.

tanmanbb
9/17/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I have bought 3 vehicles from this dealer. Dale has been my Sales Consultant everytime. He is awesome! Very professional and Courteous! If you are in the market for a Cadillac go to Pepe Cadillac and ask for Dale.

kspatta
9/14/2016

"Excellent "

We purchased a Certified Used Cadillac 2013 ATS, We dealt with Frank Raniolo who was just an absolute gentleman and very helpful and knowledgeable and friendly. Would highly recommend him and dealership.

Frank Raniolo Sales and Jerry (Business)

clark_w_griswold
9/12/2016

"Very positive experience dealing with David Persaud"

I am generally not a fan of the car-buying process and dread the idea of sitting in a dealership for hours while getting fleeced. However, this was a much different experience and I truly commend Pepe Cadillac and David Persaud on a seamless transaction. In short, I called David to inquire about a vehicle on Pepe's website, was given all of the information I needed over the phone (no "come down to the dealership and we'll talk about it" tactics), and ultimately arranged to test drive and purchase the vehicle a few days later. At every stage in the process, I felt that David was helpful and transparent. There was one hiccup regarding the title transfer and, to make up for it, David personally delivered the vehicle to me in Connecticut once the issue was resolved. He took the time to show me nearly every feature of my new vehicle, pair my phone via Bluetooth, configure OnStar, save my seat settings, etc. It was thorough and appreciated. But where he really shined was in following through on all of the little things: calling me back when he said he would, showing up exactly on time, keeping me informed as we went through all the steps in the sales and trade-in process, etc. In summary, I am now a loyal customer of Pepe Cadillac and look forward to dealing with David again down the road.

blackstallionESV
9/12/2016

"David Persaud - great to deal with."

of 4 Cadillac locations i was in communication, working with David at Pepe was by far the easiest and most straight forward to work with. working with David at Pepe felt like it was buying a Cadillac vs a Chevy. the experience of working with him and the beautiful dealership made me feel like i was getting the quality of a Cadillac brand. i will be sure to refer any friends to him or for my future Cadillac needs.

spfaulkner

"Great Buying Experience"

Had a very positive experience working with David. He was very straightforward and able answer all of my questions. His responsiveness during negotiations was also very good and led to a very quick and agreeable outcome. I would certainly look forward to working with David again in the future.

AUSTIN V.
8/31/2016

"not a single complaint..."

David is a true professional who was a pleasure to work with. Jerry was there to answer any questions I had when completing paperwork. Will be recommending Pepe Cadillac to anyone I know on the market for a car. A+++

Jerry DiDomenico

Pepe Cadillac responded to this review

September 07, 2016

Thank you for your reccomendations, they're greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Claire cirigliana
8/29/2016

"Great experience "

It was an excellent experience Mr David Persaud was so accomadating professional and quite knowledgeable about the vehicle Mr Ronald Marrazzo and Claure Cirigliano did not want to leave without your vehicle. We were so pleased of how easy you made it for us We woke about our experience to our friends over the weekend Davids name came up from another Pepe Cafillac buyer You certainly have a great reputation

Pepe Cadillac responded to this review

August 29, 2016

Thank you for your recommendations, we're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with David! Welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviews of David Persaud