Pepe Cadillac

Darcy Gonzalez, Appointment Coordinator, Pepe Cadillac

Darcy Gonzalez

Appointment Coordinator

April 24, 2017

"Very pleasant experience "

- Hellobc22

My son and I were very happy with the overall experience at this dealership. The salesman was very honest and worked hard to ensure we were satisfied with our purchase. The business manager worked hard to secure our financing and made the final steps of the purchase a pleasant experience.

April 17, 2017

"Test drive to delivery in 2 days!!!"

- Mike

Everyone we dealt with at Pepe Caddilac was friendly and professional. From the moment we were greeted at the door until we drove off with our new XT5. We had our children with us when we came in to test drive as well as when we took delivery. They enjoyed the snacks, wifi, and the bright open space in the showroom. Frank Rainolo was amazing! He took the time to answer all of our questions and gave us a wonderful tutorial (explaining all of the features in the vehicle). Not once did we feel pressured to make a quick decision and the process was very transparent! We would highly reccomend Frank Rainolo and Pepe Cadillac.

April 15, 2017

"My 3rd Caddy withPepe!"

- Wayne Miller

I recently picked up a new XT5, after returning an SRX, for a new lease. Easiest transfer ever! I literally walked in with a pen, and out with new keys! My sales guy frank made it the best experience for us, and I highly recommend him, if you're thinking about a Cadillac purchase. I've always had great experiences atPepe, and I'm looking forward to my NEXT caddy, lol! Ten thumbs up

New 2017 Cadillac CTS