Pepe Cadillac

15 Water Street,
White Plains, New York 10601
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac Learn More

Francine Midolo
7/30/2016

"Very knowledgeable and courteous"

Was treated with respect went above and beyond with the car and finance I will definitely go there again and I don't think I will go anywhere else ever everyone in there is so nice

The finance manager forgot his name great guy

mohames1
7/19/2016

"Lovely Service "

I worked with Dale Schweizer. He went above and beyond to ensure that everything went well. I have a busy schedule for work and as a caretaker so Dale was kind enough to assist via telephone over a period of week to have everything done ahead of time before I came into the showroom. In addition he was not pushy and followed up after the paperwork was done to make sure I was satisfied with the vehicle. The business manager Jerry DiDomenico worked his magic to get me the best rate possible on my lease agreement. Overall very happy with the attention I received. One small glitch - Note the service department is hard to reach so have patience.

July 25, 2016

Congratulations on your Pepe Cadillac and welcome to the family. We're happy to hear you had a great experience working with Dale! I will relay your message about our service department to our team, thank you.

Master Rey
7/13/2016

"Excellent experience! "

All i have to say is David Persaud is the man! Excellent Customer service Skills, Professional and extremely helpful. Thanks to him once again i was able to get a new car. Thanks Dave! Always great to do business at this dealership.

July 14, 2016

Thank you for choosing Pepe Cadillac, congratulations on your new vehicle, We look forward to working with you again in the future!

heyo
7/07/2016

"Great!"

Dale is a wonderful, unique salesman in that he is not too pushy. The staff who works at the service desk could have been a little more polite. Overall, I was happy with the experience because the vehicle is great and was affordable.

July 14, 2016

Thank you for choosing Pepe Cadillac. We're happy to hear you had a great experience working with both our service and sales teams. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Jeep
7/03/2016

"excellent "

We walked in and walked out with a brand new car. The salesman David Persaud was helpful and gave us a great fair deal. We also dealt with Robinson Rodriguez who was helpful and understanding. Ron Bald did our paperwork with us and he was nice and very informative. They worked with us and when the deal was done David Completely went over the entire car with us and knew everything.

July 14, 2016

Welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family! We're so happy to hear you had a great experierence working with our team. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Steve K
6/14/2016

"Outstanding service department "

I had my vehicle serviced at another local dealer that could not fix the problem so I brought it to Pepe Cadillac. The service manager Bobby O'Connel was amazing. Even though my vehicle was not purchased at the dealer he treated me with kindness, like he knew me for years! The technician Remo Balsamo who performed the work kept me informed during the process and is a true miracle worker. The end result, my truck was repaired perfectly and returned looking cleaner than it has been in years! I will certainly purchase my future vehicles from Pepe Cadillac.

Remo Balsamo

June 15, 2016

Thank you for that great review! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with Bobby, Remo and the rest of our service team. We look forward to seeing you in the showroom!

DS
6/12/2016

"Excellent professional service"

An excellent sales and support team to provide informative guidance and professional service. I highly recommend sales consultant David Persaud for his knowledgeable guidance without a high pressure sales pitch . Spent a lot of time with us on two test drives and 1 1/2 hours going over vehicle at delivery. Second Cadillac and first was serviced by Ronny bald who I recommend as a service consultant.

June 15, 2016

Congratulations and Welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family. We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with David! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Chance Murphy
5/26/2016

"Experience of a lifetime at Pepe Cadillac"

My experience at Pepe Cadillac this past weekend, while buying my 2015 Cadillac SRX was nothing short of amazing and and changed the way I look at car buying. From the moment I walked into Pepe Cadillac in White Plains, I felt at home. The receptionist was welcoming and made sure that my wife and I were taken care of and updated as to when our salesman would arrive for our test drive appointment. The showroom is absolutely beautiful and the selection of vehicles and colors are stupendous. There is definitely something for everyone at Pepe Cadillace, new or used. Our salesman, David Persaud, is the epitome of a great salesman. He is professional and no nonsense. He knew the vehicle, inside and out and was able to answer every question without hesitation. There was no song and dance. David sold the vehicle, not himself. His professionalism and demeanor sold him. If you are in need of a new or used vehicle, do not hesitate to go and see David at Pepe Cadillac. He and the good people at Pepe Cadillac will make sure you have a pleasurable experience. I would also be re-missed if I did not mention my wife and I's experience with Jerry DiDomenico at Pepe Cadillac. He is a complete and utter professional and gentleman, who makes you feel comfortable during the close out of your sale. He made sure to explain all of the ins and outs as we went through the mountains and mountains paperwork that goes along with buying a vehicle and made the process go smooth and without a hitch. He said something at the very end that assured me that we made the right choice by going to Pepe Cadillac to buy our vehicle. Jerry said, "Welcome to the Family because here at Pepe Cadillac we are family and this is your home." Those words meant a lot and just capped off a great experience with David and Jerry at Pepe Cadillac in White Plains.

Jerry DiDomenico

May 31, 2016

Thank you for that great review! We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with David, Jerry and the rest of our teams. Congratulations on your 2015 Cadillac SRX and welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family!

EricR42
5/09/2016

"Another fantastic lease experience"

I just took delivery of a new 2016 Cadillac ELR from Pepe Cadillac. This is my second lease experience with Pepe, and am once again extremely satisfied. David was very patient and accommodating, as I was simultaneously working on transferring my 2014 ELR lease. He and Jerry DiDomenico worked with me to get the best lease rate I have found. David is also extremely knowledgeable about the CUE (infortainment) system, and I was very impressed with his presentation during the delivery. He had my OnStar account transferred, and the car was beautifully detailed at delivery. I cannot praise David, Jerry and the Pepe personnel enough. And, I am absolutely thrilled with the car!

Jerry DiDomenico

May 10, 2016

Thank you for staying with the Pepe Cadillac Family and congratulations on your 2016 ELR. We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with David! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

mike a
4/29/2016

"Service visit."

I recently had a problem with my rear suspension and brought it in for repairs. Upon arrival the loaner was ready for me. I received a call when the problem was found and a call to say the parts were on order. In 26 years of driving Cadillacs Pepe is one of the best dealerships I have dealt with. Ron, Bobby, Genesis and the whole service staff go above and beyond to accomodate the customer. I look forward to continued business with Pepe.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for staying with the Pepe Cadillac Family! We're so happy to hear your continue to have great experiences working with our service team!

Reviews of David Persaud