Pepe Cadillac

15 Water Street,
White Plains, New York 10601
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac Learn More

jidi10
4/26/2015

"Great Experience!"

Leased a new Cadillac SRX, David was fantastic and the whole process was super smooth. Felt taken care of and not advantage of like some other local dealerships. Will definitely be back for next car when this lease is up!

bigboss1166
4/20/2015

"Service"

Our sales consultant was very knowledgeable. The consultant provided detailed information about the vehicle's features and the services offered. He ensured that the transaction was expedited efficiently. We were able to drive our car of the lot the very same day. Great Service!

April 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Dale and Pepe Cadillac with us. We are thrilled everything went great! We hope to work with you again in the future.

AnthonyO
4/19/2015

"Return Customer"

Typically my wife and I dread the thought of shopping for a new car. I am not a person who enjoys the usual back and forth haggling and negotiations. John Gerardi, our sales consultant, understood our needs and quickly found us a car that more than addressed our needs and fit into our budget. It was pleasure working with John and his staff. This is our second consecutive car leased with Pepe Cadillac and we would not hesitate to come back again,

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your continued business with us at Pepe Cadillac! We are thrilled to hear you had another great experience with John and the team at Pepe Cadillac. We look forward to working with you again in the future,

Upst8r
4/10/2015

"Tremendous Experience"

The entire experience at Pepe Cadillac, from the first phone call to after sale service was tremendous. At all stages this dealership demonstrated expertise with their products, integrity in prices, attention to my needs, and flexibility in accommodating my calendar during the transaction. I think both the Cadillac product and Pepe Cadillac are a great representation of an American car brand that offers tremendous product and truly cares about making the dealership experience a positive one. I highly recommend Cadillac, particularly from Pepe Cadillac, and working with Dale & Jerry. I will do so again and refer others.

Jerry DiDomenico

April 13, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you had a tremendous experience with us at Pepe Cadillac! Thank you so much for such a great review. We will pass on your kind words to Dale and the team at Pepe Cadillac. We greatly appreciate your review and look forward to working with you again in the future.

mmx1976
4/02/2015

"always easy and a pleasure to work with all staff in service"

I have a 2010 SRX, it was bought from a different dealership, when I lived in queens NY. I started to bring my truck to Pepe Caddy about 3 years ago, this place is the BEST!! Customer service is impeccable, Ron Bald is my service coordinator, he is so down to earth, he always makes me and my 6 year old son feel comfortable. The wait is never long, he always gets me in and out and they accommodate me in every way possible, being a single mom, this is huge!!! I have NEVER had a bad experience with Pepe Caddy, I will be a life long customer!!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for sharing your story with us. We are thrilled your experience servicing your 2010 SRX with us has always been a smooth and pleasurable one. We are so happy to be able to accommodate you and your son :). We look forward to a continued relationship!

Kat9129
4/01/2015

"Great Experience"

Experience was excellent. We were in and out in no time. Everything was in order when we stepped into the showroom. This is our second Cadillac and I highly recommend. Also the service department is great.

Jerry DiDomenico business manager

April 02, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you had an Excellent experience with us at Pepe Cadillac. Isn't it great when everything goes smoothly! Congrats on your 2nd Cadillac and we appreciate your recommendations. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

spmf60
3/31/2015

"I got out of a bad lease into a great pre-owned model"

I got out of an unsatisfactory leased car into a great pre-owned model. Excellent service, excellent selections, excellent price, and excellent customer satisfaction. I highly recommend Pepe Cadillac.

April 02, 2015

Thank you for your EXCELLENT review! We are sorry to hear about your bad lease experience but thrilled we could make you happy again with a great pre-owned model from Pepe Cadillac. We appreciate your recommendations and look forward to working with you again the future.

BobbyDiana
3/28/2015

"Great Experience"

We purchased a 2015 Cadillac SRX. Our first thought was just to look around in the show room not expecting to walk away with a vehicle. The professionalism we experienced from receptionist to all the staff once you walk through those doors is phenomenal. Everyone there deserves five stars! David Persuad & Jerry DiDomenico were very informative in our purchase and straight to the point answering our questions and concerns. No Gimmicks! There expertise was very insightful since this is our first Cadillac! We sincerely thank them both for there help! We would recommend all our friends and family!! Thank you again!!!!!!!

Jerry DiDomenico

March 31, 2015

Congrats on your new 2015 Cadillac SRX! We are thrilled you had a great experience with David and the team at Pepe Cadillac. Thank you for your recommendations. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

mikemike
3/24/2015

"very good"

Over all a good experience made it easy for me to drive away in the car i wanted. As well as getting the price i wanted for the car i wanted.

March 25, 2015

We hope you are enjoying your new Cadillac! We are thrilled that everything went well and the experience was an easy one. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jackiyn
3/23/2015

"Friendly and excellent sales reps!"

I had a great experience at Pepe Cadillac. David persuad was very friendly and helpful in leasing our SRX! Would definitely recommend looking at Pepe when considering a new car.

March 24, 2015

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with David and Pepe Cadillac with us! hope you are enjoying your Cadillac SRX and we appreciate your recommendations. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Reviews of Dale Schweizer