Pepe Cadillac

Genesis Polanco, Service Consultant, Pepe Cadillac

Genesis Polanco

Service Consultant

February 12, 2017

"Pepe Cadillac, Best in Westchester!!!"

- Neldy 2017

I had been thinking about changing my truck from an Infinity to a Cadillac XT5 but never did I imagined that I would do it in a couple of hours. It was love at first site when I walked into the showroom. The receptionist was so welcoming and made me feel very comfortable.. Then I met John Gerardi. He was like meeting an old friend whose only interest was to make me happy. He took his time while explaining every detail that this truck had. I knew then and there that I would become a Cadillac owner. Mr. Gerardi made sure that I understood everything he was telling me. We went for a test drive, again he was patient and that sealed the deal. Since getting my awesome truck, I have encouraged my friends to go to Pepe Cadillac and come home with a beautiful safe vehicle. I am so happy with my truck but more important I know I bought a truck from genuine people that care about their product and their customers. I came home with the truck, that same day. Buying a truck is a big deal. I am happy I made the right choice with Pepe Cadillac of White Plains and my friend John Gerardi. Did I tell you I love my XT5?

February 01, 2017

"My New car! "

- Marisac

I just leased a new cadillac xt5 and Frank raniolo was extremley helpful and very informative. Frank was professional, honest, easy to deal with, and always had a smile on his face. My experience was great.

January 31, 2017

"OUTSTANDING!"

- CMS

We've been in a MB GL450 for the past 9 years. We recently switched to a Cadillac Escalde...we love it! David Persaud was an absolute pleasure to deal with...from walking into the showroom, test drives, making the deal and patiently explaining the many features of the 2017 Escalde...David is a real Pro!

New 2017 Cadillac CTS