Pepe Cadillac

15 Water Street,
White Plains, New York 10601
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac Learn More

mike a
1/28/2016

"Service visit"

I had to bring my car in for routine premium care maintenance and a minor warranty repair. I had told Ron i only had one day free to drop it off. He scheduled me in and made sure the loaner was available.Upon arrival I was taken in and Genesis had my rental ready for me. The car was returned the next day as promised.Another good service experience. The staff at Pepe goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied.

January 29, 2016

We're so happy to hear Ron was able to accommodate you at your convenience and Genesis was able to get you moving quickly upon arrival. Thank you for servicing your vehicle at Pepe Cadillac and we look forward to working with you again!

mike777
1/25/2016

"Pepe Cadillac is #1 for a reason, LOVE their service"

I have been going to Pepe Cadillac for almost a year now and would not trust my car ANYWHERE ELSE. Not only did they fix every issue I had, but ALWAYS followed up and actually cared (what a concept). Pepe also went the extra mile to even fix a problem that was persistent and temperature sensitive. When I spoke to them about this issue EVERY TIME they seemed so concerned that it wasn't resolved and made sure the problem was solved and made sure I was comfortable during the process every step of the way. A Special thank you to Billy & Bob in service. I've never met service reps who cared as much as them. Also thank you to Ron, Genesis & Darcy for all your patience and hard work. Thank you so much for everything you've done and continue to do.

January 25, 2016

Thank you for that great review and servicing your vehicle with Pepe Cadillac! We're so happy to hear you continue to have great experiences working with our entire service team!

BJ93XLH
1/19/2016

"A-PLUS IN EVERY WAY! "

This is our fourth Cadillac (second from Pepe Cadillac) could NOT have been more pleased with David Persuad our salesman. An absolute pleasure to deal with, very knowledgeable, personable, helpful and spent a lot of time with us to make sure we were happy with the deal with got on our CTS, couldn't be happier! Ron in Service and the whole service staff has always been a pleasure as well over the years with prior vehicles, you always get the VIP treatment, thanks everyone! No reason to ever go anywhere else.

January 19, 2016

Congratulations on your CTS and thank you for staying with the Pepe Cadillac Family! We're happy to hear you had a great experience working with David, Ron and the rest of our service team. We look forward to seeing you again!

phoiles
1/15/2016

"Pepe is #1 thanks to David "

I had reason to take my Mercedes to Pepe's service because it was not taken care of properly at the dealership where I bought it. When it came time to replace a car I was driving in town, I knew where I wanted to go. David was the salesman I dealt with and he couldn't have been any better. He answered all the questions we had and wanted me to be sure I had the right car. He helped with questions on the Mercedes also, asking that part of the group questions. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy and helped more than anyone else has. I am very happy with the car, but also knowing that there are people like David and Pepe's group out there. Dale helped with the delivery of the car and I appreciate his efforts also. I don't know who helped us in the service department with the Mercedes, but I really appreciate their taking care of the car in the right way. Thanks so much. Smiles and good thoughts, Pamela Hoiles

January 18, 2016

Thank you for servicing your Mercedes-Benz with The Pepe Auto Group and now trying out our sales department! Welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family, we look forward to working with you again!

Ron M
1/05/2016

"Superior Sales Staff"

David Persuad could not have been more knowledgable, friendly, patient and helpful. He spent an inordinate amount of time with me both during the sales process and after. In my decision between a Lexus and a Cadillac, David was the difference. Jerry Ddomenico was also extremely helpful and a credit to your organization Ron Minikes.

January 05, 2016

Thank you for that great review Ron! Congratulations on your brand new Pepe Cadillac! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Rem W.
1/02/2016

"Highly Recommend, Great Staff, Great Vehicles, Great Service"

Salesman Kenny was a pleasure to deal with, The Cadillac was Great and the Price was Fantastic, Drove from New Jersey to buy the Escalade!! Jerry was a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this Team. Fast and Easy Purchase with Great Turnaround. I will be back for future sales as well as recommend to anyone that wants to purchase a Cadillac! Fast and Responsive! Kenny also helped us out with Certifying the Truck and adding extended warranty free of charge!!! Thanks Again for the Wonderful 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV. -Rem Wojdala

January 04, 2016

Congratulations on your Escalade! Thank you for making the trip to Pepe Cadillac and your recommendations, we greatly appreciate it! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Pat
12/31/2015

"Another great car dealer experience"

I have been purchasing or leasing Cadillacs since the 1980's. This is my third purchase or lease with Pepe Cadillac and my second with David Persaud. Dave is one of the easiest and knowledgeable person to work with in the auto industry. Within three hours I had leased and gotten my car in my driveway. It can't get any simpler than that. Everyone at Pepe is so cordial and responsive from purchase , to finance, to service, that it makes a visit there enjoyable. Thank you Pepe Cadillac.

December 31, 2015

Thank you for continuing to work with David and the Pepe Cadillac Family! We're so happy to hear the leasing process was a sufficient one! Enjoy your brand new Pepe Cadillac!

Mikevioni88
12/30/2015

"Salesmen Jumped through hoops for me"

Dale and Jerry were the two gentelmen that I dealt with at Pepe Cadillac. These guys dealt with numerous phone calls, overnighting paperwork to be singed etc. the were very friendly and accomodating. If I ever go back to Pepe for my next cadillac these are the two guys I will be asking for. CPO Cts 2 door coupe came home with me and it definitely lives up to every specification detailed by dale. He really knows his stuff. These two guys deserve boosts in salaray ASAP Thanks for the great transaction! Mike Vioni

Jerry

December 30, 2015

Thank you for that great review Mike! Congratulations on your CPO CTS and Welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family! We look forward to working with you again.

barry89
12/28/2015

"Great Service "

Alex was very helpful and friendly to me and my friends always asking if we needed something just to be comfortable. He was great and thank you again Alex and all the pepe Cadillac group Merci

December 29, 2015

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with Alex. Welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family!

scoobydave
12/23/2015

"Great sales, no gimmicks"

I shopped online and via phone to find the vehicle in stock. I was given an extremely attractive price, and all the finance options (purchase, lease and finance) were priced well. It was a no brainer to purchase from Pepe. On delivery, our salesman, John, spent a long time with us setting up the car and helping us get familiar with the robust features. Had a bit of a delay in getting my plates (I am in NJ, so there is some extra work required on the dealer's part). They came through for me in the end.

December 24, 2015

Congratulations on your new Cadillac and welcome to the Pepe Cadillac family! We're so happy John took the time to show you every feature on your vehicle! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviews of Dale Schweizer