Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac

Call
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac

Grammy
12/19/2014

"A very pleasant experience."

We are very happy with our new XTS and the courteous treatment we received from John Gerardi and would not hesitate to recommend him to our family and friends. It was a very pleasant experience and would definitely go back when purchasing a new vehicle.

kimkul

"Professional and efficient"

We are extremely pleased in our experience with John Gerardi. He was very helpful from beginning to end. Friendly and genuine are two words that come to mind. It was so refreshing to walk into a dealer and receive great service. We would highly recommend John and Pepe Cadillac to anyone. We could have gone to a closer dealer but we drove from New Canaan, CT to White Plains, and it was worth the trip. We were really pleased that John took the time to explain all of the amazing features. There are so many and because he took the time to explain them we were able to utilize all of them immediately. The Escalade is a fantastic truck. We feel extremely safe driving our children in it, which is the most important element when choosing the Escalade. We test drove Infiniti and Lexus "comparable" models and they didn't even come close in the comparison.

aprborrellirusso

"Satisfied customer"

Just leased a 2014 CTS 4 and John Gerardi actually made this a pleasant experience . He was courteous , informative and very pleasant to deal with . I would recommend John and Pepe Cadillac to anyone without hesitation

david.levere
12/18/2014

"Escalade ESV Purchase"

Picked up my 2015 Escalade ESV Luxury 4WD last week. I've been extremely pleased so far with the car (truck), it's very comfortable, luxurious, rides well, lots of good technology, beautiful interior. I have had an excellent experience with Dale Schweizer. He is very low key, very honest about what is and is not a good value in terms of extras on the vehicle, kept me informed as the order made its way through the system (a 3+ month process, there have been some backups until, as I understand it, recently), and since I took delivery has been very helpful in terms of answering my questions about operating the vehicle and the CUE system. Overall very pleased. Also was helped by Mark Rosen when Dale was out on vacation for a week, and Mark was helpful as well.

k123
12/18/2014

"ATS Purchase"

Came into dealership to look at used ATSs with low mileage. John Gerardi was very helpful in showing me the ones they had and taking me for a test drive even though they were in the process of closing. Later on, I ended up making a deal. When I picked up my car, John took the time to go over its various features with me as well as the service area of the dealership. Overall a very pleasant experience.

dsarno1695
12/17/2014

"Great Service All Around"

Rick Burton was great, friendly, delivered my car to me and made sure that I was happy with the car once It got delivered and picked up. Rick Also followed up after I had the car to make sure I was happy. All in all a great experience once I decided the car and color as well as interior color Rick searched for me until he found exactly what I wanted. Great experience I definatly would recommend all the folks at pepe to buy a car. M Sarno

Marie1031
12/16/2014

"Birthday Surprise"

When my husband was young he always bought Cadillacs.For his 80th birthday I surprised him with one.Dale helped keep it a secret from him.We told him we were going to test drive the car & receive $200 to do it.Everyone at the dealership were in on it.He couldn't believe it.They also sang happy birthday and to my surprise had a cake for him.Thank you so much .we love our Cadillac.

Karinpk
12/14/2014

"Easy as possible"

We met with Dale at Pepe Cadillac upon walking into the dealership. He was very friendly and knowledgable, made everything so easy for us to trade in our current car, and we'll be driving off in the new car within days. We're very excited and would recommend to anyone looking for a wonderful car.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for this review of Pepe Cadillac! We are glad that Dale was able to make the whole process so easy and enjoyable for you. We look forward to seeing you when you come in to pick up your new car! Congratulations!

Omarsaleh1214
12/13/2014

"Sals/omars review "

When we first went in there we weren't sure about buying a Cadillac again but we were welcomed with warm arms from Rick who was a friendly giant ready to strike a deal. Rick has helped us find the right car not only for me but my son to, which we owe him our thanks. Rick found the best deals for us and eventually winning our hearts to buy the car. He has put in so much work into this deal with making it as smooth as possible I would recommend seeing Rick to buy a car. On the other hand Jerry had also made the best deals and with not that many papers to sign he gave us all the instructions and information we needed to do if we had trouble with the car. My son and I do recommend going to Pepe's Cadillac its an pleasant experience

jerry DiDomenico

December 16, 2014

We are so glad that Rick was able to get you back into Cadillacs both you and your son love. We believe 100% in this brand and love nothing more than seeing our customers happy. Enjoy your new cars and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Suzy Q
12/12/2014

"Dream car"

Rick Burton found me exactly what I wanted and quickly! I got my dream car. He kept his promise and was easy to work with.

December 16, 2014

There's no better feeling than finding (and owning) your dream car! We are glad that Pepe Cadillac had your car and that Rick was able to help you get it so smoothly. Congratulations! If there's anything else we can do for us, don't hesitate to ask.

Reviews of John Gerardi