Pepe Cadillac

15 Water Street,
White Plains, New York 10601
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac Learn More

Coupe de Ville
8/19/2016

"John Massaro - Outstanding Sales Consultant "

John Massaro is unquestionably a gracious, knowledgable and honest Cadillac Sales Consultant. I have complete trust in John and he is the foremost reason to lease from Pepe Cadillac. John got us the best deal and absolute lowest lease deal on our ATS. Completely amazed at how concerned John was for our satisfaction. His professionalism, guidance and honesty are truly first class.

August 22, 2016

Congratulations on your ATS and welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ats-V guy
8/17/2016

"Excellent honest service"

These guys were excellent. After we made a deal over the phone went to the dealership the following day they had all my paperwork ready for me when I got there and had me in and out in no time. No surprises everything was exactly what we discussed over the phone. Great price great experience would highly recommend!!!!

August 22, 2016

Congratulations on your Cadillac and welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with our sales team, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

caddyowner22
8/13/2016

"professional and quick"

from start to finish the process was painless. nothing hidden from me. totally transparent. the paperwork was done in minutes and i left with my new car for an excellent deal

August 22, 2016

Congratulations on your Cadillac and welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with David! We look forward to working with you again in the future

mdevries
8/04/2016

"Great experience"

I had the pleasure of working with sales consultant John Gerardi at Pepe on the purchase of an Escalade. He was extremely professional, proactive, and helpful throughout the entire process, from beginning to end. He got me exactly what I was wanted at a great process and moved me quickly through the process. My experience was amazing and I would recommend John and Pepe Cadillac to anyone without qualification.

August 11, 2016

Congratulations on your new Escalade and welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with John and out Sales Teams. We look forward to seeing which vehicle you will pick out next!

nautech
8/01/2016

"Exceptional Service"

During a service visit on 7/25/16, we had the pleasure of working with Genesis. She was professional, courteous, friendly and patient. She took the time to answer our numerous questions and gave a detail description of services needed and services performed. We will definitely return for future service visits.

August 11, 2016

Thank you for that great review. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience working with Genesis and the Pepe Cadillac Team! We look forward to working with you again!

Francine Midolo
7/30/2016

"Very knowledgeable and courteous"

Was treated with respect went above and beyond with the car and finance I will definitely go there again and I don't think I will go anywhere else ever everyone in there is so nice

The finance manager forgot his name great guy

August 01, 2016

Thank you for that great review! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with Alex, Robinson and the rest of our sales team.Congratulations on your Pepe Cadillac, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

mohames1
7/19/2016

"Lovely Service "

I worked with Dale Schweizer. He went above and beyond to ensure that everything went well. I have a busy schedule for work and as a caretaker so Dale was kind enough to assist via telephone over a period of week to have everything done ahead of time before I came into the showroom. In addition he was not pushy and followed up after the paperwork was done to make sure I was satisfied with the vehicle. The business manager Jerry DiDomenico worked his magic to get me the best rate possible on my lease agreement. Overall very happy with the attention I received. One small glitch - Note the service department is hard to reach so have patience.

July 25, 2016

Congratulations on your Pepe Cadillac and welcome to the family. We're happy to hear you had a great experience working with Dale! I will relay your message about our service department to our team, thank you.

Master Rey
7/13/2016

"Excellent experience! "

All i have to say is David Persaud is the man! Excellent Customer service Skills, Professional and extremely helpful. Thanks to him once again i was able to get a new car. Thanks Dave! Always great to do business at this dealership.

July 14, 2016

Thank you for choosing Pepe Cadillac, congratulations on your new vehicle, We look forward to working with you again in the future!

heyo
7/07/2016

"Great!"

Dale is a wonderful, unique salesman in that he is not too pushy. The staff who works at the service desk could have been a little more polite. Overall, I was happy with the experience because the vehicle is great and was affordable.

July 14, 2016

Thank you for choosing Pepe Cadillac. We're happy to hear you had a great experience working with both our service and sales teams. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Jeep
7/03/2016

"excellent "

We walked in and walked out with a brand new car. The salesman David Persaud was helpful and gave us a great fair deal. We also dealt with Robinson Rodriguez who was helpful and understanding. Ron Bald did our paperwork with us and he was nice and very informative. They worked with us and when the deal was done David Completely went over the entire car with us and knew everything.

July 14, 2016

Welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family! We're so happy to hear you had a great experierence working with our team. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviews of David Persaud