Pepe Cadillac

Frank Raniolo

August 11, 2017

"Service visit."

- mike a

I went in for routine maintenance and was greeted by Sam. Told him what I needed and I had a few questions about some extended warranty issues. He answered my questions and had my car in and out in a very short time. He also told me about some preventive maintenance issues that I should look at as my mileage gets higher to keep my car in top running order which I will do on my next visit. I prefer to have an authorized dealer do work on my car because they know these cars inside out and work on them all day. As always another great service experience.

Sam Kwartler

August 03, 2017

"very helpful"

- n117

Working with Frank Raniolo was a positive experience for us. From start to finish he was very attentive and knowledgeable to the process regarding our 2017 Cadillac XT5. Thanks,

Frank Raniolo

August 03, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 C Escalade"

- Catwg3369

Our experience was excellent. No complaints. I would purchase a cadillac from here again. I would recommend Peppe cadillac and J Gerardi. He was professional and helpful .

John Gerardi