Pepe Cadillac

15 Water Street,
White Plains, New York 10601
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac Learn More

mike a
4/29/2016

"Service visit."

I recently had a problem with my rear suspension and brought it in for repairs. Upon arrival the loaner was ready for me. I received a call when the problem was found and a call to say the parts were on order. In 26 years of driving Cadillacs Pepe is one of the best dealerships I have dealt with. Ron, Bobby, Genesis and the whole service staff go above and beyond to accomodate the customer. I look forward to continued business with Pepe.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for staying with the Pepe Cadillac Family! We're so happy to hear your continue to have great experiences working with our service team!

JLIP16
4/28/2016

"Service at PePe Cadillac "

The staff here are always welcoming and accommodating. They get the job done right the first time (usually) and are easy to get a loaner car from for bigger issues. I always deal with Genesis when servicing my car. She is highly knowledgable, professional, and accommodating, and I wouldn't ever think about bringing my Cadillac to be service anywhere else!

May 03, 2016

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Pepe Cadillac and Genesis! We're happy to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

caddy
4/27/2016

"David Persaud"

David Persaud is a very good salesperson. He is very knowledgeable in the product that he represents and knows his business. He was very helpful throughout the sale of the car and when the deal was sealed he helped with understanding how the car works. It was a pleasure dealing with David. I would definitely go back.

April 27, 2016

Welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family! We look forward to working with you again in the future

Jpro71176
4/20/2016

"Professional "

David is by far the best sales man I have dealt with since I have been purchasing and leasing cars. (about 20 years). I have dealt with him on numerous occasions and he goes above and beyond he responsibilities as a sales man. Even after the car is in your hands he helps with all questions, problems, accessory purchases. The list is endless. He remains helpful through out the lease term. Makes it hard to want to not buy a Cadillac. It has been truly a pleasure from start to finish. Ron has also been extremely helpful in handling all service needs on my previous Cadillac. Very nice dealership.

April 21, 2016

Thank you so much for that great review! We're so happy to hear the passion of Cadillac from David shines through to the customer. Congratulations on your Pepe Cadillac, we look forward to working with you again!

Steven D
4/19/2016

"Treated like a King !"

First, my sales rep was David Persaud . I leased the first CT 6 from Pepe and the experience was great . Upon delivery , the dealership literally threw a party for me . The GM , David , and the entire staff were in the showroom for the unveiling of the car . They had a custom cake for me and the employees, and had a photographer taking pictures . What a fantastic way to take delivery of a new car . Dave is highly knowledgeable,and thoroughly explained all the features of the CT6 . I highly recommend Pepe Cadillac and David Persaud and will continue to lease from them . Ron Bald In service also does a great job . Thanks Dave and thanks Pepe Cadillac , Steven De Nise

Jerry , fiancé manager

April 19, 2016

Thank you Steven! Congratulations on your CT6! It was great meeting you today and exciting hearing your stories about past Cadillacs. We look forward to see what your next 15 Cadillacs will be! Stay safe and feel free to stop by if you ever have a question!

Brian C
4/03/2016

"My great experience"

I just purchased my fourth Cadillac Escalade, but first from Pepe Cadillac. It was by far my best experience purchasing a Cadillac. Extremely satisfied with my sales representative David Persaud and Rick Burton. Easy to deal with and very fair with my price and trade in offer. I will be back again. Brian C

April 05, 2016

Congratulations on your 4th Escalade and welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family! We're happy to hear you had an awesome experience working with both David and Rick. We look forward to working with you again!

aark
4/03/2016

"A great experience!!"

A few years ago my daughter leased a Cadillac from Pepe Cadillac in White Plains. At the time, I mentioned to the salesperson, John Gerardi that I would be interested in also purchasing a Cadillac sometime in the future when the time was right. John followed up with me but was never pushy or overbearing. Recently I called him to indicate that I was ready to purchase the SRX. He was so accommodating with my schedule and took time to answer all my questions. Knowing that my daughter had such a great experience, I would not even consider going anywhere else for the purchase. The showroom is immaculate and the staff is so professional and friendly. John is just terrific, He took time to go over the features and followed up to make sure that I was happy with the purchase. I love the car and I highly recommend John and team at Pepe!

April 05, 2016

Congratulations on your SRX and welcome to the Pepe Cadillac Family! We're happy to hear you and your daughter both had great experiences working with John. We look forward to seeing which vehicles you pick out next!

Pete B
3/29/2016

"Smooth Transaction...."

Dealt with David, great communication, fair price. Bought a used car they had for sale and was satisfied with the purchase. Would buy from again.

March 29, 2016

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with David! Congratulations on your used car and we can't wait to see what you pick out next!

nikki123
3/28/2016

"Great Customer Service with David"

Pepe Cadillac gives you a top notch experience from start to finish. I purchased a used Ford explorer and I'm very happy with my purchase. David was awesome. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. Jerry the finance manager was also very helpful, really honest and down to earth. Great experience overall.

Jerry DiDomenico

March 28, 2016

Thank you for choosing to work with Pepe Cadillac! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with both David and Jerry! We look forward to working with you again!

ATSpremium
3/26/2016

"Ron is very helpful"

Communication with customers is excellent and the service has been thorough and careful. Ron goes above and beyond. He steps in and provides extra services such as loaner car processing after the usual cut off time.

March 28, 2016

Thank you for serving your vehicle with Pepe Cadillac! We're so happy to hear you continue to have great experiences with Ron and the rest of our team! We look forward to working with you again!

Reviews of David Persaud