Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac
Call
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac

"John G is the Best! Love my new SRX!"

This was my first time leasing a car and after visiting a few other dealers I was extremely apprehensive about my car search. Upon entering Pepe I was impressed with how clean and professional of a showroom they keep. I was immediately greeted by John and he was so great, I feel so lucky to have had him. He never pressured or pushed, gave great advice and was so patient with me as I made my decision, even helping to play with the numbers until I was confident leaving with the best deal for the best car. I would STRONGLY recommend John as he made the whole process, not only less stressful for me, but even enjoyable. I love my car, I love the dealership and the people. I fully plan to only work through Pepe on my next car. I would also like to mention Angelo in the finance department, because he was so relate-able and friendly. He completely took the anxiety out of leasing and signing contracts for me as a first-timer.

September 02, 2014

Congratulations on your SRX! We are so pleased to hear your experience with Pepe Cadillac was so positive. Car buying SHOULD be fun, not stressful. John is a wonderful part of our team, a real genuine man who cares about his customers. Our sales professionals never try to force you into anything you are not comfortable with. It's all about what YOU want and deserve. Thank you for this review and we sincerely look forward to working with you again.

"David Persaud outstanding employee!"

The whole team at Pepe Cadillac were very friendly and professional. I worked with David over the past few weeks and he really went above and beyond from start to finish. I really love my new SRX. I would recommend Pepe Cadillac to anyone who shopping for a Cadillac.

August 15, 2014

Congratulations on your new SRX from Pepe Cadillac! David is great! Glad you got the chance to work with him. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. We have a great staff here and they will be happy to read this. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to helping you with anything you need!

"Our great experience at PePe Cadillac "

My wife and I wanted to lease a Cadillac SRX so we went to PePe Cadillac dealership wow were we very happy David Persaud was just terrific so friendly knowledgeable and patient he made the whole experience so smooth we drove away very satisfied we love our new car and would recommend David and the PePe dealership to anyone

David Persaud Angelo Gallo

August 12, 2014

Thanks Ron! Pepe Cadillac appreciates your business and David Persaud will be touched at your wonderful recommendation! Congratulations on your new SRX! Enjoy it in good health!

"Second Vehicle from Pepe"

Just leased my second vehicle from Pepe Cadillac. Need I say more? I've been dealing with them for over three years. Everyone in both sales and service has always been extremely professional, courteous and helpful in all respects. David Persaud did everything possible to facilitate the transaction and he gave me a great deal! I expect to do business with them for my next vehicle.

August 05, 2014

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Pepe Cadillac, Jasi! We value our customers and want nothing but the best for them. David Persaud has been with us for quite a while, as has Marc Chandler and they are very experienced with the Cadillac product and that helps get things done in a timely and professional manner. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review!

"Sales review"

John Gerardi was an exemplary sales consultant. We are repeat customers and have followed him for many years. Having made the decision to switch from a BMW 5 series back to a cadillac, we welcomed the opportunity to work with John once again.

July 21, 2014

John Gerardi is a great asset to Pepe Cadillac, we are so happy to have him on board. We only want the best on our staff in order to provide the best for our customers. Thank you for choosing him and our dealership. We know it's an important decision and we appreciate your business. Enjoy your new Cadillac!

"customer"

Excellent dealership they worked with me to get me a deal that fit my budget David dud every thing he could to make me happy with my experience

July 08, 2014

Pepe Cadillac would like to thank you for leaving us this great review about David Persaud. We will pass along the kind words. Congratulations on your new Cadillac. If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to us. Like Us on Facebook to stay up to date with special offers and contests/giveaways.

"Wonderful experience, satisfied customers"

David was extremely helpful and professional from the start. My husband and I knew what we wanted in our vehicle, and David worked with us to meet our expectations within a price range that was reasonable for us. We felt the process/transactions were transparent, and were allotted ample time to ask questions. Also, we did not feel pressured to buy on that day or at that moment, as is often the case at car dealers, so this was important and definitely an indicator that Pepe isn't just about making a sale; they are dedicated to forming relationships with their customers. We highly recommend David and Pepe Cadillac.

July 07, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are very glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with us. Congratulations on your new vehicle. David is a great asset to our dealership. If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to us. Like Us on Facebook to stay up to date with special offers, recent news, and contests/giveaways.

"Consistently Excellent Service"

I have been to Pepe Cadillac many times to get my 2009 Cadillac CTS serviced. I don't trust any other dealer with my car. They consistently fix my car right the first time, and the service writers are very accommodating in giving me an appointment as soon as possible. The last time I was there was on June 6th. I had a problem with the driveshaft on my car and they took me immediately without an appointment recognizing the potential seriousness of the problem. My car was fixed and I was on my way in about 1.5 hours. A great job all around,

July 01, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with us yet again. We pride ourselves on providing superior customers service. Thank you for being a loyal customer. Like Us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest news and special offers.

"Experience Leasing wth Pepe Cadillac's David Persaud "

GREAT EXPERIANCE. David was knowledgeable and professional all during the sales process. The vehicle pricing and payments were discussed in a thorough and straightforward manner. At time of delivery David provided a thorough explanation and description including hands on assistance of the cars features. I would definitely recommend Pepe Cadillac Delaership to family and friends. This is my second purchase at Pepe Cadillac.

Angelo Gallo

June 30, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review. We are very glad to hear that you had a great experience. Congratulations on your all-new car. Like Us on Facebook to stay up to date with recent news, special offers, and contests/giveaways.

"Cadillac Pre owned purchase"

The sales staff, particularly David Persaud, was excellent, knowledgeable and friendly. The npurchase was made easy and the car was an excellent value. We traveled 60 miles to make the purchase.

June 12, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very glad to hear that you had an amazing experience. Congratulations on your new Cadillac. If you ever have any questions please free to reach out to us.

David Persaud