Pepe Cadillac

15 Water Street,
White Plains, New York 10601
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac Learn More

mike a
5/21/2015

"Used car purchase"

John Gerardi had sold me my last 2 vehicles and i looked forward to purchasing my next one from him. I had told him what I was looking for and the car was there. The price and options were right on the mark. I did the paperwork that day. Mark Rosen wished me luck and asked if i had any questions. Jerry DiDominico took care of the paperwork and explained the financing and warranty. He was very courteous. Upon delivery John explained how everything worked and made sure I knew it all before I left. At last minute my ride was unavailable and John came to get me. Professionals like John and the staff at Pepe are why I will continue to buy Cadillacs and buy from there.

Jerry DiDominico

Brett G
5/21/2015

"Beyond Exceptional!"

I recently decided to upgrade my 2006 Range Rover and have always loved the lines of an Escalade. During my search I located a late model certified Escalade in my preferred color & option combination @ Pepe Cadillac. I met with John Gerardi who a true sales professional, his knowlede of the Cadillac product is second to none. He spend a fair amount of time answering the litany of questions I had regarding the history of the vehicle, certification process, functions, etc. Mark Rosen was able to offer his assistance as we progressed through the purchasing experience - his insight was invaluable. After spending a few hours there I knew this was the truck for me, John introduced me to Jim Romer who reviewed the deal and made the numbers work. I can truly attest to these three assets of Pepe Cadillac as being courteous, professional, transparent & efficient. In a subsequest visit to have a few items addressed by their service department I had the pleasure to meet and work with Bobby O'Connell & Mark Chandler. Many dealers strive for customer satisfaction but Pepe Cadillac exemplifies how to achieve 100% satisfaction. The issues were resolved ahead of the established timeframe, the vehicle was washed and available immediately upon my return. I look forward to many years as a Cadillac owner and will be returning to Pepe Cadillac as my preferred dealer.

James Romer

steve1961
5/12/2015

"Great Service"

I have been servicing My Cadillacs at Pepe for several years. Mark Chandler has been my service adviser since day one. Mark Does a great job Communicating and handling all of my service related questions. I had a tire situation and Darcy was able to get me in immediately for service to fix my tire. Great Job Pepe!

May 12, 2015

We really appreciate your business and we are thrilled Mark and Darcy made everything work out for you!

aliyonkers
5/11/2015

"Happy with Pepe Cadillac."

We Went in for our first luxury car. Apprehensive and not knowing what to expect, we were greeted with a smile from the receptionist. Then a gentleman introduced himself as John Gerardi and asked if he could help us. He was attentive and honorable and made us feel at ease from the get go. He was more like our friend than a salesman and did advocate on our behalf. We ended up getting the car of our dreams at a good price and with comfort thanks to John. Then it was time to talk business and we were introduced to Mr.Jerry DiDomnico, A true professional who handled all the paperwork and got us on our way with our brand new Cadillac in no time. I must congratulate Pepe Cadillac dealership for creating a great atmosphere and allowing pros like John and Jerry to shine. Will go back any time.

Jerry DiDomenico

May 12, 2015

We are thrilled to hear about your happy experience with John and the team at Pepe Cadillac! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us we will pass on your kind words to the team. Hope you are enjoying your new car. We look forward towering with you again in the future.

as67pack
5/02/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Leased a CTS Sedan. David was very professional and courteous from the initial test drive to the final paperwork. Got a great deal and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a Cadillac.

May 07, 2015

Congrats on your Cadillac CTS! We are thrilled to hear David made it a great car shopping experience for you. We greatly appreciate your recommendations and look forward to working with you again soon.

TheoSRX
4/28/2015

"Very Satisfied"

Leased a new SRX. Could not be happier. John was very professional and gave us a great deal. David took his time to show us all the features of the vehicle. All dealerships should be this good.

April 28, 2015

Congrats on the lease of you new 2015 Cadillac SRX! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience working with John, David and the team at Pepe Cadillac. We hope to work with you again in the future.

jidi10
4/26/2015

"Great Experience!"

Leased a new Cadillac SRX, David was fantastic and the whole process was super smooth. Felt taken care of and not advantage of like some other local dealerships. Will definitely be back for next car when this lease is up!

April 27, 2015

Congrats on you new Cadillac SRX! We will pass on your kind words to David. Welcome to the Pepe Cadillac family. We look forward to working with you again.

bigboss1166
4/20/2015

"Service"

Our sales consultant was very knowledgeable. The consultant provided detailed information about the vehicle's features and the services offered. He ensured that the transaction was expedited efficiently. We were able to drive our car of the lot the very same day. Great Service!

April 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Dale and Pepe Cadillac with us. We are thrilled everything went great! We hope to work with you again in the future.

AnthonyO
4/19/2015

"Return Customer"

Typically my wife and I dread the thought of shopping for a new car. I am not a person who enjoys the usual back and forth haggling and negotiations. John Gerardi, our sales consultant, understood our needs and quickly found us a car that more than addressed our needs and fit into our budget. It was pleasure working with John and his staff. This is our second consecutive car leased with Pepe Cadillac and we would not hesitate to come back again,

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your continued business with us at Pepe Cadillac! We are thrilled to hear you had another great experience with John and the team at Pepe Cadillac. We look forward to working with you again in the future,

Upst8r
4/10/2015

"Tremendous Experience"

The entire experience at Pepe Cadillac, from the first phone call to after sale service was tremendous. At all stages this dealership demonstrated expertise with their products, integrity in prices, attention to my needs, and flexibility in accommodating my calendar during the transaction. I think both the Cadillac product and Pepe Cadillac are a great representation of an American car brand that offers tremendous product and truly cares about making the dealership experience a positive one. I highly recommend Cadillac, particularly from Pepe Cadillac, and working with Dale & Jerry. I will do so again and refer others.

Jerry DiDomenico

April 13, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you had a tremendous experience with us at Pepe Cadillac! Thank you so much for such a great review. We will pass on your kind words to Dale and the team at Pepe Cadillac. We greatly appreciate your review and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Reviews of John Gerardi