Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac

Call
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac

"Service vivit"

To make a long story short a relative had a dead battery and called a friend to fix it. Wherever he went they used the wrong battery therefore causing the car to have to be jumped every other day. When i found out about it i went to the house jumped the car called Ron and asked if i could bring it in. He said yes. When i got there they took the car and i made the appointment right there and also had some routine maintenance done. The electrical system was checked as was a service code. When the car was ready it had the correct battery and the service code was fixed. Had the friend brought the car to Pepe in the first place it would have been fixed correctly. As always it was another good experience with Pepe.

"2015 Escalade Lease"

Overall process was very smooth, David helped us to find the perfect vehicle matched our budget and requirement. We need our escalade with bench seat and he quicly found one for me and was able to pick up in 2 days.

"SRX Lease"

Mark & John were great to work with. The transaction was seamless and we had a great experience from the beginning to the end. John was thorough with showing me all the new features with the CUE system. I will definitely recommend PEPE Cadillac because of Mark Rosen and John Gerardi. These guys are truly professional!

October 28, 2014

Congratulations on your SRX! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and recommending our dealership to others. Mark Rosen and John Gerardi are excelllent examples of the standards we hold as a team. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any service or vehicle needs.

"Professional, respectful, friendly."

From the second I noticed a very rare 13' Platinum Escalade for sale on the internet, I had nothing but the best experience from Pepe Cadillac. I traveled from eastern long island which is quite the hike to check it out, and test drove it on a Friday. All it took was one night; my fiancee and I took the drive back the very next day to buy it. Fell in absolute love with the truck, and our wonderful experience that came with it. 5 months ago, a wreckless and careless driver pulled out in front of me as i was traveling westbound on a 4 lane highway. The man was trying to cross over all four lanes to go east. He badly misjudged his ability to cross, and as a consequence, I t boned his drivers' side going 60 mph driving a 2006 CTS. Luckily all I came out with was a severely broken leg, and walked away with my life, as the driver walked away with nothing but a few tickets. Still using a crutch to get around, I was directly confronted first by Warren who i had talked with over the phone prior to visiting who answered a few questions. He was very polite, responsive, and courteous. We took a test drive, and eventually had the pleasure to sit down and be greeted by the general sales manager Scott Rieger to go over finances who shared his own personal encounter with a dangerous accident which severely injured him years ago, after witnessing my leg. The almost hour long conversation my fiancee and I had with Scott was very comforting and enjoyable. He is a true gentleman, and very warm person. He made us feel like part of the family, and helped work out our deal for our dream truck. I can now finally take comfort in the fact I am driving Americas most safest, reliable, and beautiful SUV thanks to the help from the men at Pepe.

Scott Rieger, Jerry DiDomenico

October 21, 2014

Firstly, thank you for choosing Pepe Cadillac although you live so far away. We are so happy that we were able to provide you with such a positive experience after you went through what you did with the accident. It makes us feel so good that you can get on the road again, feeling safe in your Escalade. It was an honor working with you and your Fiance and we hope you keep in touch. You are part of the Pepe Cadillac family now and we are always here for you.

"Jeep purchase"

Great service. Incredible used truck purchased. Well maintained vehicle. Very professional atmosphere. The price of the truck was at a great rate relative to other dealerships in the tri-state area.

October 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Pepe Cadillac. We are so happy that you love your Jeep and are satisfied with the experience of working with our dealership. We look forward to providing you with continued exceptional customer service.

"My 2014 cady . "

I'm 100% satisfied with the customer service provide by Mr. Schweizer. and it will be my pleasure to recommend any one to this dealer . Thank you very much Dale Schweizer for you great help .

October 21, 2014

Thank you for choosing Pepe Cadillac. We are so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with Dale. You can always expect high quality service from all of us at the dealership. We will pass along your kind words to Dale. Thanks for the recommendation, we look forward to working with you again.

"Best experience we've had buying a car......"

Our sales consultant, Dale Schweizer, treated us great, is a gentleman and a true professional. He wasn't pushy, didn't smother us, only made us feel comfortable and answered any and all questions we had fully and in a clear, concise way. During our initial visit to the dealership, any employee we came in contact with was friendly and helpful. We are very pleased with our experience and we will certainly recommend Pepe to friends and family.

October 23, 2014

We are happy you had the chance to work with Dale at Pepe Cadillac, and that he answered all your questions to your satisfaction. Congratulations on your new car! If you have anymore questions, never hesitate to contact us at the dealership!

"Great service, great product,great people !"

I travelled from Rockland county to White plains to go to Pepe Cadillac . Right from the start I felt very comfortable and at ease. Everyone involved was so nice and professional. Kenny is the best salesman I have ever dealt with and Jerry is a true professional!

Jerry DiDomenico Business Manager...And of course Gina

October 08, 2014

Thank you for traveling out of your way to work with Pepe Cadillac. We appreciate your time and are glad that we were able to make it such a positive experience for you. Kenny is a great asset to our team and we are glad you had the chance to work with him. Thank you for writing this review, we look forward to seeing you again.

"Rich burton Awesome sales consultant. Thumbs up for this guy"

Rich burton Awesome sales consultant. Thumbs up for this guy ?????????? I meet rich on a Friday just before closing October 4th to be exact 2014 he took the time out n sit with me and ask me what type of vehicle I was looking for make a long story short let me tell you how awesome this guy is told him what I was looking for on the 4th /5th on the 6th I drove off and a 2015 Escalade luxury package I thank you rich people listen went shopping at pepe Cadillac it feels like you're buying a car with your your bodies and you know your buddies friends/ family want the best for you I thank you again Rich burton sale consultant at PEPE Cadillac white plains ny 10601 tel 914 378 3444 just asked to speak to family and I'm sure everyone there will pick up ??

October 08, 2014

Congrats on your 2015 Escalade from Pepe Infiniti! It makes us so happy that you had such a great experience with us. Rich (who goes by the nickname of Rick) is a wonderful new addition to our family here, and you are part of the Pepe family now, too! We truly do want the best for you, you can always count on that. See you soon!

"The Fun House of Service at Pepe"

I had been dealing with a couple of dealerships before getting involved with this Gang of people at Pepe Cadillac. They are the only ones I will go to for repairs on my CTS-V. I met them a while back and I truly love them all. I also introduced my sister and my wife to them. The atmosphere with them is nothing but fun. You feel right at home. Sometimes I stay a few minute longer just to laugh and joke around with them. My wife just recently said to me that she felt real comfortable having her car serviced at Pepe. My sister truly likes them also. Pepe you really have a GREAT team at your place and I pray that you don't ever break them up. They are a bunch of wonderful people to deal with. I LOVE YOU GUYS. Lamonte Worley 10/6/2014

October 07, 2014

Lamonte, you are fantastic! The Pepe Cadillac crew enjoys your company just as much! We are lucky to have you as a customer. Thank you for choosing us and for these incredibly kind words. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of David Persaud