Pepe Cadillac

15 Water Street,
White Plains, New York 10601
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac Learn More

Tommoody56789
8/25/2015

"Great service and knowledgable staff"

Pepe had the best selection of used late model Cadillacs. Our salesperson Rick was fantastic. He helped me choose the right model CTS from 11 to select from, gave me a good price and even personally drove the car to my home. All within 24 hours of contacting Pepe. I would highly recommend Pepe and Rick to anybody interested in buying a new or used Cadillac.

August 31, 2015

Rick is the best! We greatly appreciate your recommendations.

Sangelo
8/15/2015

"Pleasant dealership, knowledgable, and employees."

I'd like to thank Pepe Cadillac and the service members for a hassle free car buying experience. Especially John Massaro for all his help and making the car I wanted happen. Considering there were a few bumps in the road, he was professional and listened to my needs. I'm pleased with his service and hope to continuity with all Pepe has to offer. Thank you being above the rest!

August 19, 2015

Thank you for choosing to work with Pepe Cadillac!

Jazzie62
8/12/2015

"No Haggling!"

This was the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. I chose Pepe because I was looking for a specific SRX and they had the best selection of vehicles, and the best price. I met with John Gerardi, who patiently spent all the time that I needed on two occasions. He had complete knowledge of the car and was very pleasant to work with. The financing experience was also great. Of course there is always the upsell with add-ons, but at Pepe your no means no - no pressure at all. A great buying experience and I would choose them again! Thanks Pepe.

August 19, 2015

We are thrilled John helped you find the cadillac SRX you were looking for!

Luigibianco
8/08/2015

"Fast and easy"

Told them my budget, and they worked with me. Got the car I wanted and the service was great. David was on point. Highly recommend this dealership.

August 10, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with David!

Anthony C
8/03/2015

"Amazing experience."

I had the pleasure of meeting sales consultant John Gerardi at Pepe when searching for an Escalade. His professionalism and knowledge of the vehicle was very helpful in choosing the right model. He was very courteous and accommodating. Within a few hours I was in my brand new Escalade at a terrific price. My experience was amazing and would recommend anyone interested in a Cadillac to check out Pepe and ask for John.

August 06, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with John and the team at Pepe Cadillac!

eddition
7/29/2015

"Great Dealership, Honest, No Games, No BS"

I was looking for 3 different cars ( different models) and my general rule is shop the car, not the dealership. Having visited several different dealerships in the Tri-State, I ran across several sketchy dealers who were either never willing to negotiate, or would add hundreds or even thousands in fees. Pepe was very straight up with their price, no gimmicks or additional fees. 75 dock fee and that was it. They were willing to negotiate with me on price and gave me an awesome deal. Worked with David Persaud who was a pleasure to work with.

July 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We will pass on your kind words to David and the team at Pepe Cadillac.

Ed27
7/29/2015

"A full service dealership that cares about its customers!"

We were looking for a specific vehicle and Pepe Cadillac was the only dealership that had 4 of these in stock! Even though it is over an hour away we travelled there to look at the vehicle. We were fortunate to have David as our salesperson. Before we met David the reception staff greeted us and offered us beverages and snacks and made us feel very comfortable. David is extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and was able to answer all of our questions. He was "on our side" during negotiations and we came to an agreement that we were happy with. He was always respectful and made sure we understood everything about the process. During the purchasing process we had the pleasure of meeting Jerry in the business office who was friendly and not pushy, which we appreciated. He let us know our options and let us decide. The entire experience was great and we would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from Pepe.

Jerry DiDomenico

July 30, 2015

We are so thrilled to help you find and get into the Cadillac you were looking for!

lamac
7/23/2015

"Awesome service and people"

I highly recommend Pepe Cadillac. The service is excellent and the people are great to deal with, pleasant and welcoming. This is the dealership where I purchased my car and will continue to be a customer here.

July 24, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience at Pepe Cadillac!

caddybuyer
7/23/2015

"First Rate"

After visiting several dealers we found the car we wanted at Pepe Cadillac. The assistance we received from John Gerardi was most helpful. His obvious experience gave him the ability to address all of our questions and help us close the deal. The business end of the process was handled smoothly by Jerry DiDominico and made the entire buying experience a pleasant one.

Jerry DiDominico

July 24, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience at Pepe Cadillac!

af808
7/15/2015

""Recommend Rick Burton!""

Recently leased a 2015 SRX and Rick Burton was my salesperson. Dealing with Rick was excellent. Thank goodness for him...he noticed me, cared for my needs, answered my calls & texts, was patient when I changed my mind and addressed a concern I was having. He leased me a beautiful vehicle that I am happy with and felt NO PRESSURE with him. Pepe has an ace with you...Thanks Rick!!!

July 16, 2015

Congrats on your 2015 cadillac SRX its a great car!

Reviews of David Persaud