Pepe Cadillac

Internet Sales Consultant

January 19, 2017

"No pressure "

- Caddy

Came in to test drive a certified pre-owned Cadillac. Great experience. Not pressured at all. Helpful staff . Great knowledgeable sales person. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great deal.

January 16, 2017

"“Professionalism at the highest in both sales and service”"

- jegiannini

“Professionalism at the highest in both sales and service” This is my third car that I have leased from Pepe Cadillac and as usual my experience with my salesman David Persaud has been consistently over the top in both professionalism and knowledge. David sat with me and when over every detail with respect to the features of my new CTS6 in addition to noting the features in the 2014 CTS that I was turning in and carrying them over to my new CTS6. Pepe Cadillac and David are the perfect example of what a car dealership should be. The term “Cadillac type service” signifies both “Pepe Cadillac and David Persaud”.

January 14, 2017

"Purchase of extended warranty."

- mike a

I had stopped in for some info on an extended warranty as mine was up very soon. I had talked to Robinson about some plans. He took the time to go over all the plans,the mileage limits and deductibles. I decided on a plan that best suited my needs. After that he explained the terms of the warranty relating to what was covered and not covered and about the rental. I was very grateful that he spent the time on me and made sure I got the warranty that was best for me.He told me if I ever have any questions to give him a call. From sales to service and buying this warranty the level of attention you receive from Pepe is second to none.

New 2017 Cadillac CTS