Pepe Cadillac

15 Water Street,
White Plains, New York 10601
Pepe Cadillac Info
About Pepe Cadillac

Pepe Cadillac is located in White Plains, NY, easily accessible from the New York State Thruway. Our dealership offers a sales, service, parts and body shop department. We welcome not only those looking for a White Plains Cadillac dealer, but those nearby as well. We have an outstanding reputation because we put our customers first. Pepe Cadillac is the newest member of the Pepe Auto Group. Pepe Cadillac serves Westchester, Fairfield and Rockland County. We are an award winning dealership. We have received the "Cadillac Standard of Excellence Award" and "Cadillac WOW moment of the year award." Pepe Cadillac is Westchester's premiere standalone dealership. "It's worth the drive from anywhere" Proud member of the Pepe Auto Group, Westchester's largest auto group.

About Pepe Cadillac Learn More

srx2015
7/05/2015

"Great experience! "

Dealt with David Persaud for the recent lease of a 2015 SRX. David was extremely knowledgable and took all the time we needed him to while we decided what we wanted to do. He made sure all of our transactions went smoothly and would not let us leave until we were all sure we understood all of the aspects of our new vehicle. He has assured us that we can call him anytime with questions and concerns and my husband and I are very confidant that he will take care of us to the best of his ability. I would definitely recommend Pepe Cadillac, together with David and the rest of the staff. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

Lulu48
7/03/2015

"Excellent experience - great customer service and attention"

Recently purchased a 2013 ATS at Pepe. We travelled from NJ to Pepe as they had a great selection of used cars. David our salesman showed us many CTS's and ATS"s and was very knowledgable about the cars and provided lots of info for my son. We selected a beautiful ATS -- great condition and very fair price. When we could not take the car home due to a minor recall that needed to be completed, they arranged to deliver the car to us in NJ. Could not be happier with the service and attention we received - highly recommend this dealer and David Persaud, Sales.

Cadillac-alac-alac_Guy216
6/29/2015

"Great Experience with Pepe Cadillac "

Completely satisfied with hand on assistance by David. Mark was very efficient, did not waste time during the payment process. Both David and Mark answered all my questions to a T. David took time to introduce me to my new Cadillac, helped me understand new technology ex: set up my XM radio package, wifi, and everything else my Cadillac has to offer. Lead me through "everything I needed to know" in a concise and clear step by step process

Olando1
6/23/2015

"Professionalism & Friendly "

It started with Jason , then Dale & finished with Jerry. These guys was all professional & very knowledgeable. At no time did I feel any pressure to purchase the vehicle & I would like to thank these guys for making this car buying experience smooth & uneventful.

June 23, 2015

We are thrilled you had a great experience working with the team at pepe Cadillac!

smb344
6/20/2015

"Excellent customer service."

Dale and everyone else at the dealership was very friendly and made the car buying process easy and a good experience. We would recommend this dealership.

June 22, 2015

We are thrilled you had a good experience working with Dale and the team at Pepe Cadillac!

DJJJ
6/17/2015

"Incredible Buying Experience"

We purchased a pre-owned Honda Pilot from Rick Burton and we can't say enough about the service he and the dealership, as a whole, provided us. We weren't buying a Cadillac, but everyone, especially Rick, made us feel as though we were. The car itself was in immaculate condition and we are as delighted with the car as we are with the entire buying process. I would definitely recommend this dealership for your next Cadillac or other vehicle they may have on their lot. Thank you Rick and the entire Pepe Team!

June 19, 2015

We are so happy you had an incredible experience working with Rick and the team at Pepe Cadillac!

xts322
6/17/2015

"amazing"

A great experience, The staff at Pepe are outstanding a great atmosphere no pressure , everyone treats you like family I would definitely recommend Other car buyers.

June 19, 2015

We are thrilled you had a great experience working with the team at Mercedes-Benz of White Plains and David.

svw10022
6/11/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

I called dealerships all over NY, CT and NJ seeking a 2015 Escalade ESV. As soon as I was connected to David Persaud at Pepe Cadillac, I knew I had found the right person/dealership. David carefully listened to my needs and completely understood my mission from the very beginning. Because I was purchasing/leasing on behalf of my boss, a smooth, seamless transaction was imperative. (It was a complex transaction with a tight deadline – so a lot was at risk!) David was tremendously helpful and stayed in touch throughout the process - from point of ordering to delivery. I cannot say enough about Pepe and specifically David Persaud; without hesitation, he consistently went over and beyond the call of duty; and, by doing so, has restored my faith in customer service. I will forever praise and refer all those who cross my path to go thorough David/Pepe Cadillac. Thank you, David, for making me look like a rock star (in the eyes of my boss) and being truly wonderful throughout this 3-month transaction. Sincerely, S. Wolfe

June 12, 2015

What an awesome review! We are soon happy David and the team at Pepe Cadillac were able to help you out. You are a rockstar!

Bucci
6/02/2015

"Could not have gone any better! Thrilled with the PEPE team!"

Such an outstanding experience working with our sales representative David Persaud, his Manager Mark Rosen and Jerry DiDominico throughout the entire process. We'll absolutely recommend this team to friends and colleagues!!

Mark Rosen, Jerry DiDominico

June 08, 2015

We are so happy to hear you had an outstanding experience working with David and the team at Pepe Cadillac! We greatly appreciate your recommendations.

Maxmf
5/25/2015

"2013 Cadillac SRX Performance"

Traveled from Long Island to White Plains to view and purchase this vehicle. Excellent Used inventory selection. Vehicle was spotless. Dale was a gentleman to deal with and has a real knowledge of the vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Dale to anyone looking for a quality experience.

May 27, 2015

We greatly appreciate your business and we are thrilled Dale was able to help your find your Cadillac. Thank you so much for your recommendations!

Reviews of David Persaud