Pepe Cadillac

Kenny Sternesky

September 13, 2017

"⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"

- Adriana Muja

Just a great overall experience from walking in to walking out with my car.Frank Raniolo made it an awesome experience! He was extremely professional throughout the entire process. I definetly recommend going to see him when you are getting a Cadillac vehicle.

Frank Raniolo

September 11, 2017

"Great customer experience "

- Danny12345

David took the time to find us the best car and deal. He explained all the features, helped customize our settings and got our phones set up. David made leasing our new XT5 fun and easy.

September 09, 2017

"Purchased 2014 Cadillac ATS"

- Karen

I had a great experience in purchasing my car from Pepe. David Persaud, the sales consultant I worked with, was very helpful; he had all the paperwork on the car available when we arrived, the car was exactly as advertised, and was in very good condition. David was very knowledgeable about the car, and answered all my questions, including some I didn't even know enough to ask about. He demonstrated all of the high-tech features for me (a somewhat tech-challenged individual), and made it all a very pleasant experience. I got a very reasonable trade-in on my old car, Pepe handled a lot of the administrative details, such as transferring my Onstar account, and arranging for out of state registration of the car in Connecticut. Robinson Rodriguez handled all the final wrap-up paperwork with me, and explained each document thoroughly. Overall, it was just a very good experience, and I would highly recommend them..

New 2017 Cadillac ATS, $39890