Perfection Honda

Monica O'Malley

Muhammad Gauba, Manager, Perfection Honda

Manager

July 18, 2017

"2018 Honda Odyssey Elite"

- Odylite77

Having waited to hear back from Garcia Honda for over 4 weeks in my pursuit of a 2018 Honda Odyssey Elite, I decided to stop by Perfection Honda on my way home from my volunteer job. Rich Reese was able to locate a newly delivered van on the property, luckily a white one, which was one of two colors I was interested in. We worked out a deal and the financing and scheduled delivery of the vehicle for the following morning. Rich was great and very thorough throughout the transaction. Many thanks also to Frank and Muhammad for handling the drop of my wife's leased 2014 Accord and negating the $350 return fee. I had a very bad experience with the service department over a year ago but I'm glad that I gave Perfection another chance as I'm a loyal Honda/Acura owner.

Rukia Al-Sultan
Paul Bustamante
Frank Smith

July 16, 2017

"Excellent care"

- Rose Cutshall

This is our 4th purchase from Perfection. They continually take care of us. We repeatedly come because of their honesty, integrity and best possible deals. Hafeez always meets our needs and treat us like family. He is go honest and provides us with multiple finance options. He is the magic number man! Honestly, because of him, this is why we come back! Aziz was kind and patient as we tried to figure out which vehicle best fit the needs of our family. He made sure everything was taken care of. Rukia was efficient and organized. She engaged in conversation while preparing the paperwork. This was the fastest finance process in all 4 purchases. The team stayed over 2 hours past closing to complete our purchase just so we wouldn't have to come back. My vehicles are always in excellent condition!

Aziz Gauba
Rukia Al-Sultan
Hafeez Gauba

July 15, 2017

"Great experience nice people"

- Brian Rivera

Thanks Rich, Paul, and the Honda team for helping us with our SUV purchase. It was such a pleasant experience, will be recomonding them to family and friends.

Used 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe, $15800