Performance Kings Honda

Christie Cartolano

January 13, 2017

"Buying experience "

- Nora2016

Ray was very helpful went there told him what I was interested in and had a test drive. Told him him I was still shopping around said no problem take your time. When I was ready called Ray and worked out a deal around my schedule. Very satisfied with purchase of my used honda thanks again will come back. Also want to thank Christie I believe that was her name sorry if I'm wrong. For entertaining my daughter and granddaughter while financing was going on.

January 09, 2017

"Best experience yet buying a car!"

- pennektj

I have bought several new cars in my life (12). Each time the process has been OK, however I normally feel like one thing could have been better. Either I don't feel like I got the best price, too much haggling, pushing unnecessary package too hard, having to drive to multiple dealerships or just taking WAY too long to get through the process. This time was different... it was my perfect car buying experience. I have bought two cars from Performance Honda in the past and was happy enough to go back to them. I worked with Phil in internet sales, and exchanged a couple emails... I showed up unannounced 5 minutes before the dealer opened at 12 on Sunday. I knew the exact new car I wanted and had an idea of what I wanted for my trade. On top of that I needed to get through the entire process from start to finish in 2.5 hours (that included, pre-sales, trade in valuation, new car prep, financing and delivery) in order to make my daughters basketball game. I am not sure how he /they did it, but I was home with time to spare... with the right car, at a very fair price! I will not hesitate to recommend Phil and Performance Honda to all my friends and family... and look forward to my next new car purchase with them!!!

January 07, 2017

"Great deal, friendly attentive service."

- ky_buyers

We drove up from central Kentucky to Cincinnati to Performance Kings Honda because they were willing to work with us on a great deal on a certified used Honda with low mileage. We contacted other dealers in Kentucky and Cincinnati who were not so willing. Trish Woodward was our salesperson. We dealt with her by phone and email first and worked out a great deal. When we arrived at the dealership, she took care of us start to finish and was professional, but friendly, and was very genuine. She was honest in her dealing with us every step along the way and we had trust in her. She followed up with us after the sale. We feel we could contact her with any questions we might have. Overall, excellent experience.

New 2017 Honda Accord