Performance Kings Honda

4521 Kings Water Drive,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Performance Kings Honda Info
About Performance Kings Honda

Welcome to Performance Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Performance Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings Automall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at www.performancekingshonda.com

About Performance Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available
CaliforniaMan45
7/17/2016

"Kind lady very polite very professional"

You get the best deal at this dealership you get the best customer service from Brooke she's very professional she'll give you the best price in the whole state of Ohio. God bless you

Timmarsh247
7/11/2016

"This is the best place to buy a Honda!"

I had a great experience buying a new accord. They gave me a better deal than anyone else. Thanks again to Raymon Forsee and Bob Brewster for working with me and getting me a deal that was too good to refuse.

Bob Brewster

Steve Daggitt
6/27/2016

"Electrical problem after lethal air bag replacment"

We have 2 hondas, both subject to the lethal air bag recall. The most recent a honda Fit. Taken in for the recall on a hot summer day, Friday June 24, 2016. Returned at the end of the day and the cabin cooling fan would not operate in positions 1,2 or 3 but would in position #4. My wife complained of this to Ash Will (?) service manager, he said the work they did could not possible have caused the problem. My wife used the A/C in position 2 and 3 on her way to deliver the car. Funny thing with the engine off if you turn the fan to 1,2, and 3 the engine cooling fan comes on. (when I push the radio button will the airbag deploy or will the airbag not deploy when I need it). I called to day and spoke with Kevin...same result when my wife spoke to Ash Will (?). I asked to speak to the service manager and Kevin said he wasn't available and he could set up an appointment for me to speak with was not acceptable to me as we have been with out of our two hondas for the last several months, to be fair they did provide loaners.

Ash Will, Kevin?

Joe
6/01/2016

"Poor Performance Honda"

Took my Accord in to get serviced for an SRS code (seat buckle) ... was told it was under warranty and would take about 90 minutes to replace. Called for an appt with the info needed to have the parts ready ... dropped off my car. Got a call later that they didn't have the right parts and that the frame motor was broken by the technician ... would order the right parts but didn't know when they would arrive ... received a call that the parts were ordered and would be a couple of days. Now I'm needing a courtesy car for the extra days' delay. Finally got the right parts (hopefully) in and made the original repairs. A week later, I took the courtesy car in to pick up my car and asked a "manager" if they would pick up the cost of gas I needed to use in their courtesy car, but was given the old "pass the buck" ploy that he couldn't provide any compensation for their week's delay. Also, I told him politely that if nothing was done to recognize th inconvenience they put me through, that I would never do business there again (this is the 2nd time they have mismanaged my service), to which he curtly replied, "That's OK." Then when I went to get my keys there was a charge of $342, which I refused to pay, and they did honor my position on that matter. A very unpleasant and poorly managed service.

Keith Menchen (was as helpful as he could be) and Ash Wall

Performance Kings Honda responded to this review

June 01, 2016

Joe, I want to start by apologizing for our poor customer service… We should have given you a better experience than the one you got. This isn’t our typical customer experience. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss further if you still don’t feel like we have taken care of the issue or you aren’t completely satisfied. Bob Brewster GM 513-793-7777

emma
5/31/2016

"Purchase of a Honda Fit "

It was an excellent experience. I had done a search for Honda Fit and Civic and decided on a Fit. I had just come from another dealership where the situation was very uncomfortable and quoted a price that I knew should have been negotiable. Coming to Kings Honda was a relief. The price was perfect, the experience very good. Brooke Riedeman did an excellent job. I would like to thank the sales manager, John DeLuca - he is outstanding.

dj
5/27/2016

"Only care about sales - not customer service."

I have sometimes received 3 phone calls in the same day trying to buy my Honda Fit so that I can buy a new Honda. However, the customer service has been horrible. I recently contacted the service department to schedule an appointment to have the airbag fixed. I was told to drive out and a rental car would be available. When I drove out, I was told that there were no rental cars available and that I had to call first when enterprise rental was open. Two young attendants chastised me for not calling first. I DID CALL FIRST. So on the following Monday, I called the service department to make sure I could get a rental car and drop my car off. When I got out there they said that I needed to have someone with me because there was no room to park my car and I needed to drive the rental car and my honda back home. A month later the service department called to schedule my service. I needed to drop my car off the night before so that the next day I could drive the rental car back. When I arrived, I was again treated very poorly by two young attendants. My car already had been tagged with a number on the first visit. They would not listen or check to see that I had an appointment scheduled. They questioned me "Was I sure the airbag part had been ordered." I have also had the car out for servicing and they would not service anything unless the service lights were showing something needed to be done. I recently read the manual which stated the brake fluid needs to be completely changed every 3 years. The light has never come on in five years to indicate that. I will find someone else to service my car. Unless it is a recall I will not go back to this Honda dealer. I have had three Honda cars and will never buy another.

I wish I would have written down employee names

Performance Kings Honda responded to this review

June 01, 2016

DJ, My name is Bob Brewster I am the GM of store. I want to assure you that I do care about our business and concerns. Please feel free to call me to discuss this any time…I want to have your experience here a great one, not a poor one! Bob Brewster General Manager 513-793-7777

Crit
5/23/2016

"New Car Buy"

Overall, it was a very good experience. My wife had a scheduled oil change, so I asked for information on a new Accord. Phil got me the information, met me at the dealership early and was able to meet my needs. Very easy to deal with.

edchpmn1950
5/05/2016

"Good Experience"

Good experience. Friendly staff. I like the way I was treated. I was offered assistance from people I wasn't working with. Pleasant atmosphere. Felt good.

Neel kuturi
4/24/2016

"Friendly reception"

Had a casual visit while driving towards columbus. later looked at different dealers but the explanation and reception and clarity made me buy the vehicle here.

bigd
3/16/2016

"Friendly - Fair - Fast"

Everyone at the dealership treated us great! We were given time to browse around without being hassled right off the bat. When we were ready with our questions, they were ready to listen and provide answers. From the get go, there were no hidden fees or making us feel like we were being led down a path we didn't want to go down. John DeLuca is the sales manager and as soon as he sensed we were serious quickly gave us a great and fair deal. No hassle. No fuss. No confusion. We worked with both John and Glen Standafer and were taken very good care of. Todd Loux handled our financing without a hitch. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone.

Reviews of Dustin Jackson