Performance Kings Honda

4521 Kings Water Drive,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Performance Kings Honda Info
About Performance Kings Honda

Welcome to Performance Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Performance Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings Automall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at www.performancekingshonda.com

About Performance Kings Honda

• Quite Lounge also Available
Anthony Neal
8/25/2016

"Brooke was just great, she went out of her way!"

I had my grandson with me, Brooke went out of her way to make him fee comfortable and he really enjoyed himself. I think that says it all. An 8 year old boy talking about her on the way home. Not to many kids enjoy going to a car dealership, Ryan ask me if I was going to buy a car from Miss. Brooke? No pressure there! Lol

Manik Sha
8/10/2016

"Very Upset with overall buying experience"

Sales Manager like Danny and Ken Howard need to learn how to check their voice mail and get back to customer. Bought a brand new car-no free oil change or car wash. All i get set of all season floor mat and sales person promised to deliver it to my home but no communication whats so ever from anyone in dealer when i called about my floor mat. Finally i was able to talk to sales person who is acting so busy and expecting me to drive 70 miles to get those mats. I would not recommend anyone in this dealer.

Happycustomer
8/09/2016

"Best car buying experience...thank you John De Luca"

I stopped in on a busy Saturday and all of the associates were busy. I could tell that all of the customers were here for a good reason. John , a sales manager, greeted me at the door with a bright smile and asked how he could help me. I told him I was currently in a Toyota and was comparing with Honda. All of his associates were busy so he opted to help me. He explained the pros and cons of the accord vs the Camry as well as financing vs leasing. He was extremely knowledgeable about his craft. I am happy to say that John DeLuca convinced me to buy an accord and trade my lease in early. This was by far the best buying experience I have ever had and will refer ALL of my family and friends to John and Kings Honda. It says a lot about John for him to take me through the entire process from A-Z. Thank you Performance Kings Honda!

Brittany Monroe
8/08/2016

"Spoken to terribly by John DeLuca"

My husband and I bought our 2015 Honda Pilot here last March. We had a great experience at that time and so we went back there this past Saturday to purchase a 2016 CRV. The sales woman, Natalie Weaver, was great. We really liked her. However, when it came time to negotiate price, the Internet sales manager, John Deluca, spoke to us like we were lower than dirt. He was aggressive, loud, and condescending. We have never been spoken to in that manner and we were absolutely embarrassed and shocked to be treated in such a way. So much so that we left and have now purchased our new 2016 Honda CRV from Jeff Wyler Honda in Colerain. We were treated with the utmost respect at Jeff Wyler and we will absolutely never ever go back to Performance Kings Honda ever again. John DeLucas aggressive and rude behavior should be addressed by upper management or you will continue to lose business due to his behavior. I can tell you with 100% certainty when friends ask us of our experience at Performance Kings Honda, this is exactly what we will tell them.

August 15, 2016

Mr. & Mrs. Monroe, I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me on the phone regarding this matter and how you felt you were treated while shopping at Performance Kings Honda. I ensure you that I have spoken with John Deluca, as well. At Performance Kings Honda, we strive to give our customers the best service and attention possible at all times. We are so sorry you had this experience and hope that you will perhaps give us a second chance to do business with us in the future.

Pradeep
7/17/2016

"Worst customer interaction with John Sales Manager"

We went to buy a 2017 honda civic and they didn't had the model and color what i need, So we thought of trying the Honda accord 2016 which is obviously at a higher price. But the they gave me a quote and i asked my budget is this much so Brooke went to the Sales Manager John, he came back to us and started talking very rude as if he is giving the car at no cost, all the customers cannot pay the price whatever you say and they will bargain and that's their right to bargain, if you can give the car at that price you can say yes or no, but the rude behaviour and treating the customers very cheap since they bargain is really bad customer handling ethics and hospitality. Also they never felt sorry about what they did. I got the same car with a different dealership for less price and a awesome customer experience and they also dropped me to my home along with the new car which is very nice of them and they were very polite and genuine no fake talks. I would never recommend any of my friends/relatives to to performance kings honda for kind of purchase and i will never visit this dealership again. This was the worst customer experience ever in my life and i know that these people will not do anything to recover that, so better stop going to this dealer. Thanks.

Brooke Riedeman and Sales Manager john

July 25, 2016

Pradeep, I am sorry I was not able to accept your offer. Thank you for the opportunity.

CaliforniaMan45
7/17/2016

"Kind lady very polite very professional"

You get the best deal at this dealership you get the best customer service from Brooke she's very professional she'll give you the best price in the whole state of Ohio. God bless you

Timmarsh247
7/11/2016

"This is the best place to buy a Honda!"

I had a great experience buying a new accord. They gave me a better deal than anyone else. Thanks again to Raymon Forsee and Bob Brewster for working with me and getting me a deal that was too good to refuse.

Bob Brewster

Steve Daggitt
6/27/2016

"Electrical problem after lethal air bag replacment"

We have 2 hondas, both subject to the lethal air bag recall. The most recent a honda Fit. Taken in for the recall on a hot summer day, Friday June 24, 2016. Returned at the end of the day and the cabin cooling fan would not operate in positions 1,2 or 3 but would in position #4. My wife complained of this to Ash Will (?) service manager, he said the work they did could not possible have caused the problem. My wife used the A/C in position 2 and 3 on her way to deliver the car. Funny thing with the engine off if you turn the fan to 1,2, and 3 the engine cooling fan comes on. (when I push the radio button will the airbag deploy or will the airbag not deploy when I need it). I called to day and spoke with Kevin...same result when my wife spoke to Ash Will (?). I asked to speak to the service manager and Kevin said he wasn't available and he could set up an appointment for me to speak with was not acceptable to me as we have been with out of our two hondas for the last several months, to be fair they did provide loaners.

Ash Will, Kevin?

Joe
6/01/2016

"Poor Performance Honda"

Took my Accord in to get serviced for an SRS code (seat buckle) ... was told it was under warranty and would take about 90 minutes to replace. Called for an appt with the info needed to have the parts ready ... dropped off my car. Got a call later that they didn't have the right parts and that the frame motor was broken by the technician ... would order the right parts but didn't know when they would arrive ... received a call that the parts were ordered and would be a couple of days. Now I'm needing a courtesy car for the extra days' delay. Finally got the right parts (hopefully) in and made the original repairs. A week later, I took the courtesy car in to pick up my car and asked a "manager" if they would pick up the cost of gas I needed to use in their courtesy car, but was given the old "pass the buck" ploy that he couldn't provide any compensation for their week's delay. Also, I told him politely that if nothing was done to recognize th inconvenience they put me through, that I would never do business there again (this is the 2nd time they have mismanaged my service), to which he curtly replied, "That's OK." Then when I went to get my keys there was a charge of $342, which I refused to pay, and they did honor my position on that matter. A very unpleasant and poorly managed service.

Keith Menchen (was as helpful as he could be) and Ash Wall

June 01, 2016

Joe, I want to start by apologizing for our poor customer service… We should have given you a better experience than the one you got. This isn’t our typical customer experience. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss further if you still don’t feel like we have taken care of the issue or you aren’t completely satisfied. Bob Brewster GM 513-793-7777

emma
5/31/2016

"Purchase of a Honda Fit "

It was an excellent experience. I had done a search for Honda Fit and Civic and decided on a Fit. I had just come from another dealership where the situation was very uncomfortable and quoted a price that I knew should have been negotiable. Coming to Kings Honda was a relief. The price was perfect, the experience very good. Brooke Riedeman did an excellent job. I would like to thank the sales manager, John DeLuca - he is outstanding.

Reviews of John De Luca