Performance Kings Honda

4521 Kings Water Drive,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Performance Kings Honda Info
About Performance Kings Honda

Welcome to Performance Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Performance Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings Automall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at www.performancekingshonda.com

About Performance Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available
tbor
1/26/2016

"Great experience"

Everyone was very friendly, helpful, got the job done, would recommend this dealership to everyone, I love my car, it was detailed, filled up with gas, and I was educated on my car.

SuzyQ
1/18/2016

"Service department customer service is terrible!"

This dealership doesn't really care about your business, especially when they are doing warranty work! They had my car for over a month, trying to figure out what was wrong with my new car. When I finally picked up my car, some of the dash lights were not working. They insisted that those parts of my dash were not illuminated. We had to argue with them for over an hour, and they finally decided to check the fuses. They realized that whoever worked on my car removed a fuse and didn't replace it. Not one person even apologized or acknowledged that they were wrong.! I don't really understand how they stay in business when they treat customers that way! The service manager even stated at one point that we should go to another dealership if we weren't happy with them!

Dean and Ash Mall

Performance Kings Honda responded to this review

January 27, 2016

Sue, I would like to start by apologizing for the poor service/treatment you received recently at our dealership. This is clearly not what we intended… we may not always do everything right but we should have tried a lot harder than we did. I would like to speak with you directly in order to hopefully alleviate any of the stress and frustration we may have caused. Please call 513-793-7777 and ask for me, Bob Brewster (General Manager). Again, I am so sorry and look forward to talking to you, Bob Brewster

Jelleyroll128
1/12/2016

"Just bought car #6!"

Very pleased with the salesman, Rob Larson, who has now sold our family 6 Hondas - Odyssey, two Accords, CRV, Pilot, and Civic. Their management is also top notch, from the General Manager to the Service Manager, Ash Mall. These folks really want your business and earn it in a professional manner. They're accommodating and friendly and have earned my business for a long time to come. Also love their fast in/out process to buy - they really respect your time. Dave Jelley

Ash Mall

Girl1234
1/11/2016

"Great Experience!"

As a first time car - buyer, I was very nervous and hesitant about the process and The Honda dealership, particularly Phil Gellman on the floor and Dustin in Finance were very transparent about the process and took the time to explain what everything meant and the next step for me. I got a really good deal and I felt great driving away from the dealership. Not to mention, they contacted me after the fact to make sure I was happy and everything was going smoothly. I would 100% go back to this dealership and will refer to all of my friends!

Jeremy Monahan
1/10/2016

"Great Experience"

Performace Kings Honda is the top Honda dealer in the Tri-State area. Thanks to George I finally got out of my 2008 Civic and into a 2016 Civic.

macs_finest
1/04/2016

"Superb and Easy Experience"

Performance Kings Honda exceeded my expectations. I was surprised by how simple and easy the process of buying a new car was. They do not harass or pressure you like other dealerships, and they are very willing to offer you an excellent price. They promised to beat a different offer I had received, and when I showed up, they were true to their word. I really appreciate their honesty and for this reason alone, I would definitely recommend them to anyone buying a new car.

Phil Gellman

KA
12/29/2015

"Excellent service and experience in purchasing new car"

Brooke did an outstanding job of providing lots of detail around the purchase of our new car. We came in looking for either a Pilot or CRV and left with a CRV that had all the options we needed. She was very attentive in helping us decide between the two models. Brooke presented the best deal with no pressure.

Civic 2014
12/27/2015

"Awesome"

Dustin is the man,so friendly to deal with, i'll definitely be back to deal with Dustin,please don't leave,LG,2014 Civic,Abbie rose,

Wiser now
12/26/2015

"Dont buy a car here."

I negotiated a price by email, using true car. They were the lowest, and now I know why: Because they had no intention of honoring the emailed price. When I arrived at the dealership, the dealer promptly insisted on converting me to "payments" from a sales price. I bought the car trusting they would convert the price of the car to payments fairly. Big mistake. Since I did not have the email price with me, I signed the contract. When I arrived back home, I noticed the car was 1400 dollars more than the agreed price in the email. I called and decided to see why. The sales man had no clue. The sales manager said it was my fault because of negative equity, insulting my intelligence that I did not know how to add and subtract. Then, I finally got to the head honcho, and asked him to explain the discrepency in an email. I got "vague" numbers, and not the details as to how much the doc fee, the sales tax, the acquisition fee, etc. In short, this company overcharged me 1400 dollars more than the email quote. Again, the head honcho tried to make me feel stupid by being "uninformed" at the true cost of the various dealer fees, and it was ok for them to charge me double for "doc" fees, and leasing acquisition fees, because I traded a car in. I contacted Honda and they told me to contact the dealer. Yea right. It is important to note this was NOT Brooke Riedeman's fault, it was management.

Performance Kings Honda responded to this review

January 13, 2016

Hello, my name is Bob Brewster and I am the General Manager here at Performance Kings Honda. I wanted to reach out to you regarding your recent experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that this situation was handled in this manner.. I would appreciate if you could contact me at 793-7777 so we can hopefully get to the bottom of this. Your feedback means a lot to us so thank you!

Honda2016
12/23/2015

"No hassle purchase"

Dealing with Marc (Sales) and Todd (Finance) of Performance Kings Honda was a stress free, no hassle experience. Two great guys that represented Performance Kings Honda very well. I certainly won't hesitate to work with them again.

Reviews of Dustin Jackson