Performance Kings Honda

4521 Kings Water Drive,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Performance Kings Honda Info
About Performance Kings Honda

Welcome to Performance Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Performance Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings Automall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at www.performancekingshonda.com

About Performance Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available
emma
5/31/2016

"Purchase of a Honda Fit "

It was an excellent experience. I had done a search for Honda Fit and Civic and decided on a Fit. I had just come from another dealership where the situation was very uncomfortable and quoted a price that I knew should have been negotiable. Coming to Kings Honda was a relief. The price was perfect, the experience very good. Brooke Riedeman did an excellent job. I would like to thank the sales manager, John DeLuca - he is outstanding.

Crit
5/23/2016

"New Car Buy"

Overall, it was a very good experience. My wife had a scheduled oil change, so I asked for information on a new Accord. Phil got me the information, met me at the dealership early and was able to meet my needs. Very easy to deal with.

edchpmn1950
5/05/2016

"Good Experience"

Good experience. Friendly staff. I like the way I was treated. I was offered assistance from people I wasn't working with. Pleasant atmosphere. Felt good.

Neel kuturi
4/24/2016

"Friendly reception"

Had a casual visit while driving towards columbus. later looked at different dealers but the explanation and reception and clarity made me buy the vehicle here.

bigd
3/16/2016

"Friendly - Fair - Fast"

Everyone at the dealership treated us great! We were given time to browse around without being hassled right off the bat. When we were ready with our questions, they were ready to listen and provide answers. From the get go, there were no hidden fees or making us feel like we were being led down a path we didn't want to go down. John DeLuca is the sales manager and as soon as he sensed we were serious quickly gave us a great and fair deal. No hassle. No fuss. No confusion. We worked with both John and Glen Standafer and were taken very good care of. Todd Loux handled our financing without a hitch. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone.

parentspw
3/13/2016

"Very Happy Kings Honda Customer"

Repeat customer of Kings Honda. Josh Hamilton our sales Consultant went out of his way to make sure all of our questions and needs were answered. No pressure just listening to the customer and doing the best he could to keep our business. Great job. A+. Highly Recommend. Also appreciated Jeremy Tuttle and his job as our finance manager. Kings Honda listens to the customer and shows why our family keeps going back for car after car. We have leased or purchased 7 cars from Kings Honda. Every time and each car make us want to go back to Kings Honda. There should be no higher praise than this. From Service to sales to finance our family has been treated like a very important customer and every attempt is made to keep our business. Last purchase we dealt with John Deluca who was also great.

njXuGao
2/16/2016

"We are satisfied with this Dealer"

We bought a used Honda CRV there. They have a lot of selections. They have reasonable price. The sales representative are nice and willing to work with us on negotiation. We are satisfied with the car we bought and with their service.

February 25, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We hope you're enjoying your new CR-V!

tbor
1/26/2016

"Great experience"

Everyone was very friendly, helpful, got the job done, would recommend this dealership to everyone, I love my car, it was detailed, filled up with gas, and I was educated on my car.

February 25, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We hope you're enjoying the new ride!

SuzyQ
1/18/2016

"Service department customer service is terrible!"

This dealership doesn't really care about your business, especially when they are doing warranty work! They had my car for over a month, trying to figure out what was wrong with my new car. When I finally picked up my car, some of the dash lights were not working. They insisted that those parts of my dash were not illuminated. We had to argue with them for over an hour, and they finally decided to check the fuses. They realized that whoever worked on my car removed a fuse and didn't replace it. Not one person even apologized or acknowledged that they were wrong.! I don't really understand how they stay in business when they treat customers that way! The service manager even stated at one point that we should go to another dealership if we weren't happy with them!

Dean and Ash Mall

January 27, 2016

Sue, I would like to start by apologizing for the poor service/treatment you received recently at our dealership. This is clearly not what we intended… we may not always do everything right but we should have tried a lot harder than we did. I would like to speak with you directly in order to hopefully alleviate any of the stress and frustration we may have caused. Please call 513-793-7777 and ask for me, Bob Brewster (General Manager). Again, I am so sorry and look forward to talking to you, Bob Brewster

Jelleyroll128
1/12/2016

"Just bought car #6!"

Very pleased with the salesman, Rob Larson, who has now sold our family 6 Hondas - Odyssey, two Accords, CRV, Pilot, and Civic. Their management is also top notch, from the General Manager to the Service Manager, Ash Mall. These folks really want your business and earn it in a professional manner. They're accommodating and friendly and have earned my business for a long time to come. Also love their fast in/out process to buy - they really respect your time. Dave Jelley

Ash Mall

February 25, 2016

Dave - thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your review. We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with the overall car buying experience and look forward to serving you again in the future. We promise to continue providing you with the excellent service you deserve:)

Reviews of Marc Kowalk