Performance Kings Honda

Marc Kowalk

Robert Larson, Sales Product Specialist, Performance Kings Honda

Robert Larson

March 07, 2017

"My Honda still won't start! "

- Cargirl

We took my daughters 2003 Honda to the dealer because it wouldn't start. We explained it has a new battery and new starter my husband has looked at it but every time she drives it she has to clean the battery cables put the battery back together and it starts. Kings Honda Kept it over the weekend and on Monday we went and picked it up they said they could find nothing wrong with it . My daughter picked up the car drove to O'Charleys on Fields Ertle (maybe 1-2 miles from dealer)pulled in the parking lot turned it off and had to call her dad to come start her car because it wouldn't start again and Honda told us there's nothing wrong with it. They wanted to charge us over $100 because they use their diagnostic machine to see what was wrong and they found nothing but yet my daughters car still doesn't start. We did manage to only pay $54 to Honda today to get back on a car that still is doing the same thing when we took it to them. I definitely would not recommend this dealer. What they did tell my husband is that it's needs a new belt, but we knew that before taking to dealer. We don't know how we are going to get this car fixed if the mechanics at Kings Honda can't even find a solution. Now we are back to square 1. Any suggestions would be great. My high school daughter needs a car that will run.

March 06, 2017

"Wonderful Impression!"

- TM

I've been leasing cars from Performance Kings Honda for 4 years. In addition to my customer-related visits, I've been to this place several other times with my friends. Whether I'm there as a customer or just a visitor, I'm always greeted with a warm welcome and hospitality. I lease car or just visited them, I always see warm hospitality from employees. All the business I did with them has went very smoothly. I've been in contact with Marc Kowalk and have had the best customer experience with him.

February 26, 2017

"Unexpected need of a new car"

- mariaelaina

So I have purchased a couple of cars from George Tierney, but my latest purchase, he was a true rockstar. I messaged him telling him that I am currently expecting, (I'm also a nanny to three children), and that I would need to upgrade my car. I was currently driving a 2015 Honda Accord Sport (which I loved). I told him I was open to a used vehicle, but third row seating was key for all the children. Not even 2 hours later, George messages me saying that someone just traded in their 2011 Honda Pilot, under 100k miles, and only one owner. I went up that night after work to check it out, and it was perfect!!! Of course I was worried about what my payments would be going from a sedan to a big SUV. Well, worry no more with George... He took care of everything and got our payments to be only $36 more a month than the Accord, including GAP insurance. The night we checked out the vehicle, it was raining. The next day it snowed... The day after that, I realized a small crack in the windshield on the passenger side. Of course as everyone knows, when you drive it off the lot it is on you. With our unconventional sale, and history of buying cars from them, George told us to hang tight and see what he could do. We found out the crack couldn't be fixed because it had previously been fixed, so a new windshield was in order. Well, nobody wants to pick up that tab. George Tierney literally jumped through hoops, corporate hoops, for us. Explaining our situation, and our history of sales with them. Wouldn't you know, George was able to get us our new windshield. Not only that, but they came to my home and replaced it, for free, right in my driveway. I've stayed loyal to George because of our history of buying cars from him, but it's more than that. He really does go above and beyond for his customers. It's so nice to know that there are salesmen out there not trying to take advantage of their customers. He is the ONLY person I would ever buy a car from.

New 2017 Honda Accord