Performance Kings Honda

4521 Kings Water Drive,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Performance Kings Honda Info
About Performance Kings Honda

Welcome to Performance Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Performance Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings Automall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at www.performancekingshonda.com

About Performance Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available
adanford
8/01/2015

"New Civic"

I worked with George Tierney, and He was amazing! Looking for my first car he helped learn the pros and cons to each. He steered me towards a Honda Civic Coupe which I had never considered before and it was perfect! I'm so excited and happy about my choice that I would have never considered if it weren't for George! As well he considered my day to day driving and put forth smoeoptions such as the polysteel that I wouldn't have thought of. I would recommend any one to him!

hondagirl
7/24/2015

"Rob Larson did an outstanding job! "

We worked with Rob Larson and we have to say that he did an outstanding job! He gave us a fair trade-in deal on our car and also a good deal on our new car. He went above and beyond for us. He definitely goes that "extra mile" where most sales people or dealerships don't or won't.

greenpete
7/23/2015

"Excellent service, fair deal"

We worked with George Tierney (no relation to Gene), who assisted us in purchasing the perfect vehicle: a bright red, 2015 Honda Civic LX. We were able to trade in my wife's leased Civic, as well as my 2002 Dodge Dakota (140,000 miles). After some friendly back and forth, we came to agreement with George and Danny on an affordable deal for us. Jeremy was similarly friendly and professional during paperwork. We're very happy with our experience at Kings Honda and will definitely return.

CP
7/22/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!"

We leased a 2015 Honda Odyssey from Rob Larson. He was extremely friendly and helpful. He worked with us on our trade and the monthly payments until we were happy with it. We were also there during the lunch hour and he purchased lunch for myself and my children. That is certainly going above and beyond with customer service! We will definitely be back to purchase/lease from Rob and will recommend him to our family and friends!

Raj
7/19/2015

"Great Customer Service. They really helped me out!!!"

My 08 Honda Fit has only 60,000 miles. I had been servicing and taking care of the car regularly. So, when a transmission failure cost me $4,200.00 or a $2,000 trade in value, I was at my wits end. A Honda car is supposed to run without such issues up to 200,000 miles, they say. it has great resell value, they say. A highly reliable car, with low maintenance they say. Unfortunately, my extended warranty had expired. Who thought a Honda car will require all costly warranties? Lauren Sellers at Performance Kings Honda was able to work with her managers and get me a great deal. Even though I had purchased the car in a different city, I had been regularly servicing at Performance Kings Honda for a year . Lauren Sellers got me a huge discount on the transmission change. What a life saver. My wife and I are still in disbelief. we now have a car with a new transmission and [ touch wood ] drives great. Thank you Lauren.

Lauren Sellers

lori1963
7/17/2015

"Love my new ride!"

I have to say that purchasing a car is not my favorite thing. Usually the salesperson is overly aggressive. My experience with Will Parks at Performance Kings Honda was fantastic. He was easy to talk to and informative. He was assertive but polite. Everything went very smoothly and I am just loving my new Honda Accord. Thanks for all your help Will...and for your patience in letting me think about it overnight. That really made me want to come back.

Newvan
7/15/2015

"Love my Van!"

George was very helpful in helping us decide on the right vehicle. He did not seem frustrated that we did not buy on our first visit. He was right in recommending the Odyssey to meet our needs.

NeverAgain
7/14/2015

"Pretty Shady"

I've bought a few cars in my life and after yesterday would never buy one from Performance Kings Honda again. They offered a very low ball on the trade in, after going through the salesman and the manager they finally came up to the low end of what it was worth on trade in, I checked this morning and they have it listed for 3x the trade in offered, so almost 5 times the original offer they gave us. I was with my mother helping her buy the car. I had to repeatedly ask questions and they deflected not answering directly. The salesman and Finance person obviously didn't like me there because I can see through the B.S. and when they were trying to get her to buy all the extra warranty stuff, where they make the real money, they tried to get me to leave the room. They prey on the un-informed and are just plain money hungry, don't give a crap about the customer. There are better dealers out there!

Qnkmatson
7/09/2015

"Just awful. Stay away!"

So we went and looked at one of their used vans. It was nice but the DVD player wasn't working. So we told them that we were not interested. Well they told us it was an easy fix so we started talking numbers. We ended up walking out again after they offered me 8k for a truck that blue book trade in was 13 k. After that we get a call saying they will give us 11k so we came back. We were told that the DVD player would be fixed in two days. So we signed paperwork and drove off in a rental. 8 days passed until it was fixed after the day after day of it will be ready tomorrow. Finally it's ready we drive up there and it works! So we drive it home. The next morning what else but it doesn't work! Now the guy I bought it from won't answer my calls or blows me off. Current status is I'm stuck with a van ! They screwed me ... Stay away!

clover333
7/08/2015

"Best "ever" salesman"

I felt comfortable working with Ryan. He was accommodating and thorough and did not pressure me to buy, which I appreciated. I would feel comfortable recommending my friends and family to Ryan and King's Honda! Sandy Gates

Reviews of George Tierney