Performance Kings Honda

Sales Product Specialist

July 24, 2017

"Honest and Helpful!"

- OfficerMC5687

I went to Performance Honda just to look at some cars and get an idea of what I might want. The staff there were so incredibly helpful and polite, and helped me find the car that was exactly what I was looking for! They were patient and sincere, and never made me feel like I was being taken advantage of. I will definitely be going there again if I ever need a new car, and I will certainly be recommending friends and family!

Marc Kowalk

July 22, 2017

"My best vehicle buying experience!"

- C Fisher

George was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. He was totally patient and didnt push us at all. When we had concerns a day or two after our purchase George made sure we were perfectly taken care of...and it was his day off! Without a doubt this has been our best vehicle buying experience!

Gary Folk

July 20, 2017

"Extremely Helpful!!"

- Jared

George helped me find the car that was the best fit for me and my budget. I am extremely satisfied with his overall knowledge and honesty and by overall helping make the car buying process much easier. They even absorbed the cost for a repair after I left the dealership!

Used 2005 Chevrolet Colorado, $8650