Performance Kings Honda

Sales Product Specialist

December 08, 2016

"Great."

- Justin

Went in to purchase a new car since my other one was totaled from hitting a deer, Marc was the first person to even say hi to me. He helped me get a brand new car, unfortunately that was a bit overwhelming for me but they made an exception and got me a more affordable car. I didn't think that it would have been possible but they made it happen. Marc was a wonderful salesman, he'll go straight to the point, and always keep what you want in mind, and do his best to get you what you want. He'll go over all the options and possible outcomes with you, and make your experience as nice as possible. I would gladly reccomend this dealership and gentleman any day of the week.

November 14, 2016

"no pressure just the truth"

- marckingshonda

the dealership was clean, professional, timely in responses and truthful which made our experience most rewarding. Marc was friendly and very informative. He knew what we wanted and made every effort to please his customer.

November 13, 2016

"Excellence From Start to Finish"

- HappyinKentuckywithlucky13Honda

Over the past 30 years, I have purchased 12 Honda's from the same dealer (we have four drivers in my family). When I decided to purchase my 13th Honda, this time an Odyssey, I returned to my usual dealer but was disappointed in the negotiation of my trade in as well as the price of the new vehicle. Loyalty did not seem to matter. I submitted a request for a quote from Performance Kings Honda and received an email with a quote from Natalie Yale. We corresponded several times, including discussions about my trade in. Natalie responded quickly and thoroughly and with fair pricing. My wife and I decided to make the 45 minute drive to Performance Kings Honda because of Natalie's excellent customer service, fair negotiations and follow through - Kings also had better inventory than other dealers. Must have been lucky 13 because our experience in-person was excellent as well and together with Joe and Jenny, Natalie made a fair deal and we are very happy with our new Odyssey. We will gladly make the drive again in the future and applaud Performance Kings Honda for their professionalism and excellent customer service.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $26050