Performance Toyota Scion of La Vista

Performance Toyota Scion of La Vista

Performance Toyota Scion of La Vista Info

panda2lady
12/13/2014

"Best Ever Experience-Mike Ficenec"

This was the 5th time in 30 years to purchase a car on my own, and this was the very BEST experience I had ever. I purchased a Camry Hybrid in 2007 from Performance Toyota and decided to get another one in January 20, 2014. Mike Ficenec was the most helpful to me to select what I wanted, not pushing me at all, and made this experience fun with no stress to me. He spend many hours with me over a few day to narrow what I wanted on the Camry. We actually through this experience have become friends! I am letting my friends know that if they want to buy a Toyota , the BEST PLACE TO GO IS PERFORMANCE TOYOTA AND HOOK UP WITH MIKE FICENEC.

December 15, 2014

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience with our team here at Toyota of La Vista. It is wonderful knowing that we were not only able to get you a great deal on your new Toyota, but that we were able to exceed your expectations as a dealer. Mike does a great job of listening to what his customers want so we can get them them best deal possible. We certainly appreciate your business, as well as your kind words. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs you may have going forward. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

coffeelover1970
12/11/2014

"Mike Ficenec"

Purchased majority of our vehicles for our business through Mike Ficenec. He made the process very easy and would recommend him to other businesses looking to purchase vehicles.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for the positive words. Mike does a great job of making his customers feel comfortable throughout their shopping process. I am glad to hear he made your car shopping experience quick and easy for you. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

JENLA
12/10/2014

"Chad Anderson was great!"

This is the second vehicle I had purchased from Performance Toyota at La Vista, Nebraska. I enjoyed very much working with Chad Anderson. He was very friendly and took his time to answer all my questions. Thank you, Chad, you are the best!

Chad Anderson

December 16, 2014

It was a pleasure working with you (again!) and I a pleased to hear that Chad was able to answer your questions and provide you with pleasant purchasing experience. We certainly appreciate your business, and your feedback. Let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the future. Bests--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

kate.carpender
12/08/2014

"Above and Beyond- Mike Ficenec"

I recently bought a Toyota Camry from Mike Ficenec. He was so helpful and patient with me while I decided between three different cars. He went above and beyond what is expected of a salesman. He has done follow ups to make sure me and my family are happy with our purchase. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I will recommend him to all my family and friends. It hard to find someone you can trust and really wants you to be happy. Thank Mike! -KC and kiddos

December 09, 2014

I want to thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience with us, and others. Mike has been a valuable part of our team here for many years and I am pleased to hear that he was able to get you into a new vehicle and make your shopping and purchasing process go as smoothly as possible. We certainly appreciate your kind words, and your business. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you in the future. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

Tami Salinas

"Mike Ficenic"

I again came to my favorite dealership and to my most favorite dealer to upgrade my daughters Corolla to a new 2014 Rav4. Mike has helped me with my previous 11+ puchases and has always been helpful, knowledgable, timely, and responsive to my needs. He works for the dealer this I know, but I always leave there feeling as though he has my back. He is simply the BEST!!

Mike Ficenic

December 09, 2014

I want to personally thank you for not only your business, but also your kind words. At Performance Toyota of La Vista, our main priority is to ensure quality customer satisfaction among each and every one of our customers and I am pleased to hear that Mike as been able to assist you with your previous purchases, and continue to provide you with a genuine and professional car shopping experience. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with future sales, or service needs you might have. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

lusina.kavan

"amazing"

Michael ficenic is awesome. Would recommend to all my friends and family. And have to 3 so far and they all loved him. He is very helpful with any questions we had.

michael ficenic

December 09, 2014

Thanks for your positive feedback! We appreciate your kind words and referrals and we look forward to assisting you with additional sales or service needs you may have. Thank you, Kevin Ryland--General Manager.

minh vo
12/06/2014

"Rav4 I wanted"

Performance Toyota of La Vista went out of there way to make me feel like they wanted our business. The dealer in my town made it seem like we were a bother to them. We had to go back and forth on price a bit but we came to an agreement that my wife and I felt good about. Clayton will get our future business. Thank you. Minh

December 09, 2014

Thank you so much for the opportunity to allow us to earn your business. We take pride in our customer services as customers, like you, are our #1 priority. Enjoy your new vehicle and do not hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

jackie.mcmartinmoore
12/05/2014

"Clayton is the best"

My wife and I were in the market for a used vehicle and we looked at many different dealerships at many different models. We found a Lexus RX350 and my wife fell in love with it. I dealt with Clayton and he was the best salesmen that I have met and I will continue to deal with him when ever I am in the market for anothe vehicle.

December 09, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback. Clayton works hard to ensure every customer of his get exactly what they want, and at a price that is within their budget. I am glad to hear that he took such great care of you during your recent visit. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help with future sales or service needs you may have. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

Shayarene
12/05/2014

"Buying a new car"

I recently visited this dealership to gain knowledge on which car I should purchase. Chad Anderson helped me so much. He made my shopping experience so fun and enjoyable. Whenever I had questions, Chad was quick to answer them for me. Thank you so much for helping to make this experience so much more enjoyable.

Chad Anderson

December 15, 2014

Thanks for the kind words. It's always nice to hear from our happy customers, like you. We look forward to continuing a professional relationship together as the years continue. Enjoy your new vehicle. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

Betz88
12/04/2014

"Great experience"

I appreciate the time Clayton Grice took breaking things down for me so I knew what I was getting into- no surprises. Great communication and no pressure.