Performance Toyota of La Vista

Village Pointe Toyota

CaptainKirk
5/08/2015

"Pushy"

Not a pleasant experience. As soon as you park and get out of your car a salesman attaches themselves to you within about 1 second. The salesman we worked with (I forget his name) was very pushy. He talked incessantly for the entirety of the test drive, and asked a lot of personal questions. He also tried to pressure us to buy that day even when we made it clear we were not looking to do that. I will avoid this dealer in the future.

Don't remember

Liamp
1/14/2015

"What a joke!"

These reviews that you have are not an accurate statement...give me a break. I have never had a good experience at this place and stay away from Clayton....HE is not honest!

clayton

Jenn
1/03/2015

"excellent customer service"

I totally recommend Performance Toyota. The customer service was great from all employees there and they were really friendly. When it came down to buying our vehicle, they were fair on their price. They went above and beyond to get us the exact vehicle we wanted even traveling to go get it. Michael Blazek was not only helpful and professional, but he also added humor to alleviate the stress that comes from making a big purchase.

Michael Blazek

January 12, 2015

Thank you for sharing your recent business and kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business and it is great to hear that we were able to get you a fair price on the exact vehicle you were looking for. We wish you the best in the new year and we look forward to working with you in the future when the time is right. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

BoyettCharles
12/28/2014

"Delightful and helpful. "

When walking into Toyota Performance I was a tad frightened at the thought of getting a new car. All too often you'll feel pressured to buy a vehicle at other dealerships, but not here. John Morrison made me feel confident and assured I was getting the most wonderful car and deal. Thank you Toyota Performance!

John Morrison

December 31, 2014

Thank you for your business and your positive feedback. We want all of our customers to feel comfortable in their purchase which is why we take a no-pressure approach. John does a great job of getting his customers exactly what they want at a price that's within their budget. We look forward to working with you in the future when the time is right. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

panda2lady
12/13/2014

"Best Ever Experience-Mike Ficenec"

This was the 5th time in 30 years to purchase a car on my own, and this was the very BEST experience I had ever. I purchased a Camry Hybrid in 2007 from Performance Toyota and decided to get another one in January 20, 2014. Mike Ficenec was the most helpful to me to select what I wanted, not pushing me at all, and made this experience fun with no stress to me. He spend many hours with me over a few day to narrow what I wanted on the Camry. We actually through this experience have become friends! I am letting my friends know that if they want to buy a Toyota , the BEST PLACE TO GO IS PERFORMANCE TOYOTA AND HOOK UP WITH MIKE FICENEC.

December 15, 2014

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience with our team here at Toyota of La Vista. It is wonderful knowing that we were not only able to get you a great deal on your new Toyota, but that we were able to exceed your expectations as a dealer. Mike does a great job of listening to what his customers want so we can get them them best deal possible. We certainly appreciate your business, as well as your kind words. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs you may have going forward. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

coffeelover1970
12/11/2014

"Mike Ficenec"

Purchased majority of our vehicles for our business through Mike Ficenec. He made the process very easy and would recommend him to other businesses looking to purchase vehicles.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for the positive words. Mike does a great job of making his customers feel comfortable throughout their shopping process. I am glad to hear he made your car shopping experience quick and easy for you. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

JENLA
12/10/2014

"Chad Anderson was great!"

This is the second vehicle I had purchased from Performance Toyota at La Vista, Nebraska. I enjoyed very much working with Chad Anderson. He was very friendly and took his time to answer all my questions. Thank you, Chad, you are the best!

Chad Anderson

December 16, 2014

It was a pleasure working with you (again!) and I a pleased to hear that Chad was able to answer your questions and provide you with pleasant purchasing experience. We certainly appreciate your business, and your feedback. Let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the future. Bests--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

kate.carpender
12/08/2014

"Above and Beyond- Mike Ficenec"

I recently bought a Toyota Camry from Mike Ficenec. He was so helpful and patient with me while I decided between three different cars. He went above and beyond what is expected of a salesman. He has done follow ups to make sure me and my family are happy with our purchase. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I will recommend him to all my family and friends. It hard to find someone you can trust and really wants you to be happy. Thank Mike! -KC and kiddos

December 09, 2014

I want to thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience with us, and others. Mike has been a valuable part of our team here for many years and I am pleased to hear that he was able to get you into a new vehicle and make your shopping and purchasing process go as smoothly as possible. We certainly appreciate your kind words, and your business. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you in the future. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

Tami Salinas

"Mike Ficenic"

I again came to my favorite dealership and to my most favorite dealer to upgrade my daughters Corolla to a new 2014 Rav4. Mike has helped me with my previous 11+ puchases and has always been helpful, knowledgable, timely, and responsive to my needs. He works for the dealer this I know, but I always leave there feeling as though he has my back. He is simply the BEST!!

Mike Ficenic

December 09, 2014

I want to personally thank you for not only your business, but also your kind words. At Performance Toyota of La Vista, our main priority is to ensure quality customer satisfaction among each and every one of our customers and I am pleased to hear that Mike as been able to assist you with your previous purchases, and continue to provide you with a genuine and professional car shopping experience. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with future sales, or service needs you might have. Thank you--Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

lusina.kavan

"amazing"

Michael ficenic is awesome. Would recommend to all my friends and family. And have to 3 so far and they all loved him. He is very helpful with any questions we had.

michael ficenic

December 09, 2014

Thanks for your positive feedback! We appreciate your kind words and referrals and we look forward to assisting you with additional sales or service needs you may have. Thank you, Kevin Ryland--General Manager.