Peters Nissan of Nashua

280 Amherst St,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Our team at Peters Nissan of Nashua would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Nashua, New Hampshire, the staff at Peters Nissan of Nashua will help you find the Nissan vehicle you want. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2013 & 2014 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Maxima, Cube, Versa, Rogue, Pathfinder, etc along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

LisaBov
3/31/2015

"Stress Free"

I went in and told them what I was looking for and the monthly payment I was comfortable with and they exceeded with high expectation.

bob
3/28/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

I have been purchasing vehicles for my self or family member for a long time. The crew at Peters Nissan are outstanding. After a fail negotiation at another dealer, A phone call to Peters turned into the best experience that I have every had at any dealership. My request for vehicle type, color ,price, Terms of the lease that I was looking for, was met with hassel free and no lengthy negotiation.. Arrived at 11am on my way home 1pm . With my 2015 Altima Speical Thanks to Liridon,Erick, Eric,Pam.. Bobby C

STU F
3/28/2015

"My Purchase of a 2015 Nissan Altima at Peters of Nashua"

I bought a 2015 Nissan Altima SV at Peters of Nashua on March 14, 2015. The salesperson was Emma Tolland. In a word, Emma is the best. I've never dealt with a car salesperson as capable of building a positive customer relationship and as genuinely interested in satisfying her customer's needs and requirements as she was. Also, while I only had one conversation with the Assistant Sales Manager during this transaction, I found him to be competent, courteous and professional. He contributed to the closing of the deal. ---Stu Freedman

ballerina1011
3/26/2015

"Wonderful Service "

I am so happy with my expirience at Peter's Nissan of Nashua! Eric Campbell was amazing and really did try to help me out with finding my first car and was not trying to pull any slick moves to make you over pay for anything. I am so please with my purchase of a used VW Jetta and I know that I can come to him with any conserns and service needed for my car. When I'm ready for a new car or if someone I know is looking for a new ride I certainly know who I'm going to recomend!

March 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience with Peters Nissan and our Sales Manager, Eric Campbell. We appreciate your business and are so happy that we were able to help you find just the right vehicle to fit your needs. Please give Eric, or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call if you need any further assistance. We look forward to being of service.

i3lueyedgirl
2/18/2015

"Second Lease"

I came back in over Presidents' Day weekend to turn in my 2013 Altima. I had spoken with Art prior to coming in, as he sold me my last car. As usual, all the staff are so friendly, funny, and very welcoming. Free popcorn and hot dogs! I test drove a Pathfinder first, but realized it was too much space for me, and then we proceeded with going with a 2015 Altima. Process was so easy, and overall the experience was wonderful. Art is so kind and very accommodating, and displays top notch consumer service. He called me the next day to check up, too. I'll be back again in three years for a new lease! I love my Altima! Thank you!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for braving the weather over Presidents’ Day weekend. We appreciate your business and thank you for seeing what we had to offer. We are proud of our team and Art is absolutely dedicated to providing exceptional service. We are so pleased to see you had such a positive experience with us and look forward to serving your automotive needs the next time you’re ready for a new vehicle.

Jen T
2/18/2015

"Great!!!"

My mother, sister and myself all have cars from peters with the help of Kathy Vitale of course . She makes the process so easy and comfortable . I received my new Nissan rogue and couldn't be happier ! The manager Eric is really great as well , makes car buying a whole lot easier.

Kathy Vitale

February 18, 2015

At Peters of Nashua- we work hard to make buying a car as relaxed and enjoyable as possible – and nobody does that better than Kathy. Thank for stopping in once again, we are so happy you did.

ross401
1/30/2015

"Service Department"

I own a 2005 Nissan Titan with almost 140,000 miles on it that I purchased new. I've been bringing it to Peter's Nissan for service since it's first oil change. Throughout the years; there were a few times where I strayed away to save a couple hundred. But every time I did; the result was additional aggravation... In the 30 years I've been driving and servicing vehicles; I can honestly tell you that Peter's Nissan has one of the best service department's out there. Their customer service and attention to detail is like no other. If your contemplating trying out a new service department for your Nissan; I can't stress enough as to how much you absolutely need to try them out! Ask for Nate! He's like Superman without a cape!!

January 30, 2015

We are so proud of our Peters Nissan Service Department! Each and every member of our service team is top notch, working hard to make every service appointment an extraordinary experience. We are thrilled that you agree and thank you for taking the time to tell everyone! Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving your automotive needs for many years to come.

gmoney
1/07/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

My husband worked with Art to by our new car and had a great experience. The car was for me so after my husband picked it up, Art called to have me come down to the dealership to hook my phone up to the Bluetooth and show me how everything works. Art is always accommodating of my time and is willing to stay late or come in early to help.

January 07, 2015

Thank you for buying your new car from Peters Nissan. We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your experience with Art. Art is 100% committed to his customers and goes out of his way to make sure they are completely satisfied with the entire car buying experience. We know you’ll enjoy driving your new vehicle and invite you to give Art or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call if you have any questions or need any assistance.

J+E DG
12/13/2014

"Top-Notch Buying Experience"

I recently bought a pre-owned 2012 Altima from Peters Nissan. From beginning to end, it was a stress-free buying experience, thanks to the sales specialist we worked with, Chinda Mao. My wife and I never felt pressured, and we were given all the time we needed to test drive the car. Chinda took the time to answer all of our questions thoroughly, and was friendly and professional throughout the entire sales process. Chinda also provided great customer support AFTER the sale as well, promptly answering my text messages during off-hours and even on her days off. I would definitely buy from Peters Nissan again.

Chinda Mao

December 15, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review for Peters Nissan and our Product Specialist Chinda Mao. We appreciate your business and ask you to give us a call if you need any assistance with your new to you Altima. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

bhall2770
12/02/2014

"Excellent Dealership"

GREAT! Experience. Fast, easy to work with, and very professional. Hands down, the best car buying experience ever! Would definitely recommend this dealership and our salesman, Mike Jandrew.

December 02, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review of Peters Nissan and our product specialist Mike Jandrew. We are proud of our Peters Nissan team and are happy to find another happy customer. Please let us know if we can be of any additional service.

Reviews of Eric Campbell