Peters Nissan of Nashua

Ronnie Ghannem

Geoffrey Garden, Finance Manager, Peters Nissan of Nashua

Geoffrey Garden

August 17, 2017

"Great sales personnel and great price "

- AshleighL

Having received a deal I wasn't satisfied with from another Nissan dealership, I contacted Ronnie Ghannem and explained the situation. It was a complicated ask, and without even my having to come into the dealership, we worked out an amazing deal. I couldn't be happier. Within three days of my initial contact with Peter's, I picked up my brand new car! Everyone was great! Cheryl made sure I didn't have any questions at all, and the whole experience was one of professionalism and courtesy!! I'd definitely recommend Peter's Nissan!!

Ronnie Ghannem
Mike Jandrew
Other Employees : Cheryl Tinkham, Chris in Finance

August 14, 2017

"Ron and Jon got me what I needed!"

- Mr. C

I Have had a variety of shopping experiences when it comes to buying cars. This was by far my simplest and most enjoyable experience to date. Ronald Harrison helped me narrow down my options to find exactly what fit my budget and vehicle requirements. I went in with a less then agreeable financial situation but Jon in the finance office worked diligently to get me a much better deal then I expected! It was the deal i asked for the first time and only time. I couldn't be happier with the car and the service!

Ronald Harrison, Jon (finances)

August 12, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Mrs. Rogue 2014

We were looking for a preowned car and went to Peters. Everybody was very helpful, friendly, and patient. We feel we got a good deal on a good quality car. We recommend them to anyone in the market for a preowned or new car!

Cheryl Tinkham in sales and Kris in finance