Peters Nissan of Nashua

280 Amherst St,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Thank you for visiting our Peters Nissan of Nashua Website. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2014 & 2015 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Rogue, Pathfinder, Maxima, Murano, Sentra and other Nissan favorite models. We also offer well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Purchase any new vehicle and you’ll get an exceptional value plus our Complimentary Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This exceptional warranty is good for as long as you own your vehicle and is also available with the purchase o f most pre-owned vehicles. Come on in and take a test drive! Choose your favorite vehicle – and get our Best Price 1st! No hassle. No back and forth. Just up-front pricing you’re going to love. Find us nearby, just off Route 3 at Exit 7W in Nashua, NH.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sam B2790
9/27/2016

"Very please with my experience at Peters Nissan of Nashua."

First time at this dealership and all my wishes were granted. When I arrived I was greeted with a very friendly and helpful salesman, Michael Melendez. I told him what I had my eyes on and limits, he met them amazingly. After finding me the perfect car, he followed up with me and made sure I was completely satisfied. I would recommend anyone to Peters Nissan of Nashua.

To the maxima!
9/27/2016

"will work hard to get the right deal for you!"

Mr. Melendez was very down to earth. He will take the time to figure out what your looking for and will work his best to get the right deal to fit your budget. Strongly recommend as everyone's next dealer!

Stacyalyson12
9/25/2016

"Fabulous "

Leased cars for years .. This has been my best experience to date.. Friendly, helpful from the moment I walked into dealership.. Tremendous customer service.. My salesman Michael Melendez was knowledgable, patient and professional .. Would highly recommend Great experience

MissLexieFace
9/22/2016

"Mike Melendez was great!"

Mike made what I thought was going to be a stressful experience super easy and painless! He was very knowledgeable, helpful and went above and beyond! Thank you!

jhoglund
9/22/2016

"We worked with Sonya Francisco who did an excellent job!!"

Sonya was very professional and always returned our phone calls promptly. Even though she works for Honda primarily, she suggested that we look at a Nissan Rogue. She went out of her way to get us a good deal on a Rogue SL. She should be commended for the great job she did for us.

Sonya Francisco

Nance86
9/19/2016

"best dealer I've been to "

I got my rogue 2015 in Nashua last year and I've been satisfied With my vehicle since I've purchased it. I've been coming here for all my services and with my hectic work schedule, I wasn't sure what time I could arrive but after calling back a few times and changing my appointment time, Jeff seemed to still find an open spot to squeeze me in for my last minute change in appointment time. He's very helpful and polite. He's helped me on numerous occasions and was kind enough to offer coupons as well. I can't find it in me to go anywhere else for my service.

Lkstokes
9/13/2016

"Could have been better"

Went in to purchase a 2016 rogue. Got an internet price around 24,000 and a trade in value for my 2014 rogue select (which i purchased from them) of around 11,000 to 12,000. When i got to the dealer they tried to tell me the cost was 26,900 for the new one and only offered me 8,000 for my trade in. I was told because they would have to recon my old car (it wasnt in bad shape) that they couldn't honor what the Internet quoted me for a trade nor could they give me a good reason as to why it offers such a price vs what they actually give. I should have walked away at that point but i didnt. They did say they would honor the internet price for the new one. Needless to say i ended up buying from them but realized too late they still charged me full price when i looked at the paperwork another day (it was close to their closing time on a friday night when i signed papers. A month later my husband needed a new car due to his being totalled in an accident. After what happened at Peters he went to Salem nissan got the sv version for what i paid for the base model. Lesson learned for me. Should have went to Salem

03tiburon
9/06/2016

"2011 scion tc"

As I started my journey for a new car less then a day after blowing the motor in my 03 tiburons gt v6 I stumbled across peters Nissan. And was approached by a very repitutible dealer. The gentlemans name was Vinny Alagna. He assured me that we would make something happen asap as I was in such dire need for a vehicle. He made the process as easy as could be, as I am a first time buyer. I would reccomend anyone in the future to come see this man. He worked with me as far as getting the cost of all the bills in my budget without hurting my wallet. 10/10 would recommend

Jhoglund
9/06/2016

"Sonya oconnell did an excellent job "

Sonya went out of her way to help us lease a new rogue. She always got back to us right away and was helpful and friendly. She should be commended for her professionalism and hard work.

Sonya oconnell

Nate4805
9/05/2016

"Excellent customer service "

Mike Melendez is a great guy to work with, and really focuses on customer care. He took care of me, and I can guarenttee he will take care of anyone else that comes his way. Highly recommended.

Reviews of Michael Melendez