Peters Nissan of Nashua

280 Amherst St,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Our team at Peters Nissan of Nashua would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Nashua, New Hampshire, the staff at Peters Nissan of Nashua will help you find the Nissan vehicle you want. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2013 & 2014 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Maxima, Cube, Versa, Rogue, Pathfinder, etc along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

i3lueyedgirl
2/18/2015

"Second Lease"

I came back in over Presidents' Day weekend to turn in my 2013 Altima. I had spoken with Art prior to coming in, as he sold me my last car. As usual, all the staff are so friendly, funny, and very welcoming. Free popcorn and hot dogs! I test drove a Pathfinder first, but realized it was too much space for me, and then we proceeded with going with a 2015 Altima. Process was so easy, and overall the experience was wonderful. Art is so kind and very accommodating, and displays top notch consumer service. He called me the next day to check up, too. I'll be back again in three years for a new lease! I love my Altima! Thank you!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for braving the weather over Presidents’ Day weekend. We appreciate your business and thank you for seeing what we had to offer. We are proud of our team and Art is absolutely dedicated to providing exceptional service. We are so pleased to see you had such a positive experience with us and look forward to serving your automotive needs the next time you’re ready for a new vehicle.

Jen T
2/18/2015

"Great!!!"

My mother, sister and myself all have cars from peters with the help of Kathy Vitale of course . She makes the process so easy and comfortable . I received my new Nissan rogue and couldn't be happier ! The manager Eric is really great as well , makes car buying a whole lot easier.

Kathy Vitale

February 18, 2015

At Peters of Nashua- we work hard to make buying a car as relaxed and enjoyable as possible – and nobody does that better than Kathy. Thank for stopping in once again, we are so happy you did.

ross401
1/30/2015

"Service Department"

I own a 2005 Nissan Titan with almost 140,000 miles on it that I purchased new. I've been bringing it to Peter's Nissan for service since it's first oil change. Throughout the years; there were a few times where I strayed away to save a couple hundred. But every time I did; the result was additional aggravation... In the 30 years I've been driving and servicing vehicles; I can honestly tell you that Peter's Nissan has one of the best service department's out there. Their customer service and attention to detail is like no other. If your contemplating trying out a new service department for your Nissan; I can't stress enough as to how much you absolutely need to try them out! Ask for Nate! He's like Superman without a cape!!

January 30, 2015

We are so proud of our Peters Nissan Service Department! Each and every member of our service team is top notch, working hard to make every service appointment an extraordinary experience. We are thrilled that you agree and thank you for taking the time to tell everyone! Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving your automotive needs for many years to come.

gmoney
1/07/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

My husband worked with Art to by our new car and had a great experience. The car was for me so after my husband picked it up, Art called to have me come down to the dealership to hook my phone up to the Bluetooth and show me how everything works. Art is always accommodating of my time and is willing to stay late or come in early to help.

January 07, 2015

Thank you for buying your new car from Peters Nissan. We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your experience with Art. Art is 100% committed to his customers and goes out of his way to make sure they are completely satisfied with the entire car buying experience. We know you’ll enjoy driving your new vehicle and invite you to give Art or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call if you have any questions or need any assistance.

J+E DG
12/13/2014

"Top-Notch Buying Experience"

I recently bought a pre-owned 2012 Altima from Peters Nissan. From beginning to end, it was a stress-free buying experience, thanks to the sales specialist we worked with, Chinda Mao. My wife and I never felt pressured, and we were given all the time we needed to test drive the car. Chinda took the time to answer all of our questions thoroughly, and was friendly and professional throughout the entire sales process. Chinda also provided great customer support AFTER the sale as well, promptly answering my text messages during off-hours and even on her days off. I would definitely buy from Peters Nissan again.

Chinda Mao

December 15, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review for Peters Nissan and our Product Specialist Chinda Mao. We appreciate your business and ask you to give us a call if you need any assistance with your new to you Altima. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

bhall2770
12/02/2014

"Excellent Dealership"

GREAT! Experience. Fast, easy to work with, and very professional. Hands down, the best car buying experience ever! Would definitely recommend this dealership and our salesman, Mike Jandrew.

December 02, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review of Peters Nissan and our product specialist Mike Jandrew. We are proud of our Peters Nissan team and are happy to find another happy customer. Please let us know if we can be of any additional service.

amandarealtor
11/19/2014

"Excellent Experience"

My buying experience at Peter’s Nissan was very pleasant. I feel like I got a good value for my 2013 Rogue. The customer service was, and continues to be, impeccable. Mike Jandrew was fantastic; I felt at ease and in the hands of a true professional. I absolutely recommend Peter’s Nissan and would use their dealerships for future purchases.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at Peters Nissan and with Mike Jandrew. We know that consumers are do a lot of searching online for pretty much everything they want or need – so when reviews are available about products and services they want – it is not only very helpful – but extremely important to hear from others that have used the same. Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan. We look forward to being of further assistance.

b6093e
10/26/2014

"Extremely Disappointed"

My wife and I went to Peters with the intention of buying a new Murano. I had purchased a new Altima for my mother in June from Art Otremba and I have purchased 6 new vehicles from Peters in the past. The purchase in June was a very enjoyable experience unlike todays visit.. In June we were allowed to take the vehicle for a test drive on our own. Today the salesman had to jump in the back seat and go along to chaperone. I am 60 years old and have never had the salesman go along to chaperone in all of the vehicles I have purchased from Peters. After the test ride we discussed price and were told the price was the price but in June they discounted the new Altima an additional amount. When asked for a value to trade my Altima we were kept waiting at a table for a lengthy amount of time before the sales person came back with what I considered an insulting trade offer for my vehicle. When he did come back he also did not bring the keys to my car with him. They were left with the Sales Manager. Needles to say my wife and I were extremely disappointed (and insulted) with the whole experience and were surprised that the buying experience could take such a drastic change in three months.

December 16, 2014

We are always disappointed when our customers leave dissatisfied. While we certainly appreciate your business over the years, and hope that you will one day return, it appears that a number of reasons you are unhappy are due to our current policies and pricing strategies. Regarding our Product Specialist going on test drives; if requested, we will be happy to allow customers test drive alone. The reason we prefer that our Product Specialist ride along is so that they can go over the car and answer any questions you may have. The purpose of this policy is to be more helpful. Another point you made is regarding our new “Best Price First” policy. Showing our very best price from the beginning makes it very difficult to negotiate further. While this is a big change for many customers, it was put into place so that every customer gets our very best price each and every time – without the need to negotiate. Over the years, we’ve heard our customers say over and over that they hate to negotiate. We listened, and eliminated that entire process. Most of our customers like this new way of doing business – while others may need some time to get accustom to these changes. We believe that once everyone understands how we price our cars – they will see that they truly do get our best price.

NHNic
10/25/2014

"Happy"

I was in the market for an SUV and a Nissan wasn't actually one of my choices until a friend recommended Peters. I went and test drove the Pathfinder and loved it and thought Mike Jandrew was really great. Still I wanted to test out the Toyota Highlander (I had already crossed off 3 other SUVs from my list). The difference in customer service between the two Dealers and Salesmen were enough to make me go back to Peters. I am very happy with my choice and highly recommend both Peters and Mike!

October 28, 2014

Congratulations on your new Pathfinder- what a great vehicle! We are thrilled that you choose Peters Nissan to purchase your new vehicle and are very happy to hear that Mike had a lot to do with it. We know you’ll enjoy driving your new Pathfinder, but if you find that you have any questions or need any assistance with service appointments, please give Mike or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call. We look forward to being of service.

zomblover
10/16/2014

"Absolutely great dealership and even better people."

I was a little weary of doing business with Peters of Nashua because of the dealerships that I dealt with just before arriving here. Ryan Cloutier and Mark Carroll put my mind at ease. They answered all of my concerns and were very knowledgeable about their products and services. They were NOT AT ALL pushy, and kept all of my needs in mind. Thank you so very much Peters of Nashua, Ryan and Mark for making my car buying experience amazingly easy and taking the time to listen to what I wanted.

Ryan Cloutier and Mark Carroll

October 17, 2014

Thank you for choosing Peters of Nashua for your vehicle. We are glad you gave us a try after the prior place you visited. We work hard to make buying a car as enjoyable and stress free as possible –and are very happy that we accomplished that goal with you. Please give us a call if we can be of any assistance. We look forward to being of service.

Reviews of Art Otremba