Peters Nissan of Nashua

280 Amherst St,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Thank you for visiting our Peters Nissan of Nashua Website. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2014 & 2015 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Rogue, Pathfinder, Maxima, Murano, Sentra and other Nissan favorite models. We also offer well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Purchase any new vehicle and you’ll get an exceptional value plus our Complimentary Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This exceptional warranty is good for as long as you own your vehicle and is also available with the purchase o f most pre-owned vehicles. Come on in and take a test drive! Choose your favorite vehicle – and get our Best Price 1st! No hassle. No back and forth. Just up-front pricing you’re going to love. Find us nearby, just off Route 3 at Exit 7W in Nashua, NH.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Moses Okokoboh
5/06/2016

"Listens to customer needs "

Mike was very attentive and understand. He knew how to help me get the best car that was perfect for me at an affordable price. His just not another dealer his a dealer that rely cares about his customer. That's why I ended up recommend my family & friends to him and he gave the same grate service. His not just someone trying to make money at your expence his a rely good friend. Your happiness comes first to him.

May 06, 2016

Thank you for your very lovely review. We are so proud of our team of Product Specialist and reviews like yours remind us of just how hard they truly work to help each or their customers find just the right vehicle for their needs. Thank you for giving us the opportunity work with you as you searched for your new car. Please give Mike, or any member of our Peters team a call if you have any questions or if we can be of any further service.

Retired 12Y
5/05/2016

"It was a quick and easy experience"

Mike was outstanding with the help he provided in getting me into a new truck. His dedication and honesty was with up holding the finest customer service experience. He was friendly and cared about want my needs and wants with the purchase of a new truck. I would and will recommend him to anyone that is in the market for a new vehicle.

May 05, 2016

We are very lucky to have Mike on our team. He truly works to give each and everyone of his customer an excellent car buying experience. We're so glad that Mike was able to help you find the right truck for your needs. Please give us a call if you have any questions or need any assistance with your new vehicle.

Mark Dukeshire
5/05/2016

"New 2016 Rogue"

My experience with Peter's Nissan was wonderful. The staff is friendly and atmosphere enjoyable. Michael Melendez (sales person) is professional, helpful and made our purchase easy. Thank you!

May 05, 2016

Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan for your new vehicle. It was our pleasure to have been able to help you find your perfect vehicle!

MarV
5/04/2016

"Wow!!!"

Recently leased my brand new 2016 Nissan Rogue from Mr.Melendez. From the beginning I could tell it was going to be a pleasure working with him greeting me with a big smile and a nice warm "Welcome to Peters" he was very nice and straight forward matched my needs to the perfect vehicle and I can't thank him enough. The management team Steve Dempster, Geoffrey Garden, and Ronnie were also a great help with getting me to my Payment. Will be back in 3 years

May 05, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate you your business and look forward to welcoming you back the next time your are looking for a new vehicle. If you have any questions or need any assistance with your Rogue, please give Mike a call. We look forward to being of service.

Lovebugx3
5/03/2016

"Recommend to everyone "

This was my first time leasing a brand new vehicle and sales consultant Michael Melendez was great. Michael was nice not pushy and actually seemed concerned about my needs and budget, he did a great job showing me my brand new Altima (which I love by the way). Mike and sales manager Peter were both great to work with and easy going. I would recommend Peters of Nashua to all my friends and family.

May 04, 2016

Leasing is a great way to go - and the Altima is such a wonderful car. We're so glad we could help you make it yours. Thank you for giving our team the opportunity to assist you and for the wonderful review.

Krystal3
4/24/2016

"Repeat customer!"

I recently purchased my 2nd vehicle from Peters. Stephen Dempster is fantastic to work with. I simply told him what I wanted/ needed, along with my budget, and he met my terms. I will never go anywhere else.

April 25, 2016

It was our pleasure to help you find and purchase your new car. Please give us a call if you have any questions at all - or need any assistance. We look forward to being of service.

DRHNTR

"Frontier Fantastic"

First time buyer at Peters. Purchased a 2016 Nissan Frontier with the help of my salesman Vinnie A. He answered all my questions or found the answers. He has checked up on my truck status several times since the purchase. A very pleasant and energetic young man to deal with. Would also like to mention Peter and Geoff for their help with the sales and finance of the Frontier. The facility is very nice as was the staff that I talked to when going through the buying procedure. I would recommend giving Peters a test drive for your next ride!!!!

Peter Karabatsos, Geoff Garden

April 14, 2016

Welcome to the Peters Nissan family. We appreciate your business and are so happy we were able to help you find and drive home in your new 2016 Frontier. Please give Vinnie, or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call if you have any questions or need any assistance with your new vehicle.

Cmphotonh
4/14/2016

"Multiple purchases over the years-all good!"

Noah Arling was my latest salesperson. His approach was very low key and respectful-I left again with a new car that I felt was a fair deal. I have purchased both Nissans and Hondas from this dealer, and will again, I am sure!

April 14, 2016

Thank you for returning to Peters of Nashua for your new vehicle once again. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you when you are ready for your next vehicle. Until then, please be sure to give us a call if we can be of any assistance with any of your vehicles.

rtp8861
4/14/2016

"Wouldn't buy a car anywhere else."

This is the fourth vehicle I have purchased from Peter's between myself and my wife in the last 5 years. They have always treated me fair. I would not buy anywhere else.

April 14, 2016

Thank you so much for placing your trust in Peters of Nashua. We thank you for your business and for taking the time to tell others about us. Please give us a call if we can be of any further assistance.

Kathy

"Amazing"

This was the best dealership/car buying experience I've ever had. Everyone was very nice and easy to work with, I didn't feel any pressure to say yes to things I didn't want and everything was clearly explained to me throughout the entire process. I highly recommend this dealership! And this will be the first place I go to the next time I'm looking for a new car but I don't even want to think about that because I am so in love with the car I bought today and I know I will love it for a long time!

April 14, 2016

It sounds like you chose a great car! Thank you for giving our Peters Nissan team the opportunity to help you find and drive home in a car you'll enjoy for many years to come. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance with your new vehicle.

Reviews of Stephen Castelli