Peters Nissan of Nashua

280 Amherst St,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Thank you for visiting our Peters Nissan of Nashua Website. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2014 & 2015 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Rogue, Pathfinder, Maxima, Murano, Sentra and other Nissan favorite models. We also offer well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Purchase any new vehicle and you’ll get an exceptional value plus our Complimentary Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This exceptional warranty is good for as long as you own your vehicle and is also available with the purchase o f most pre-owned vehicles. Come on in and take a test drive! Choose your favorite vehicle – and get our Best Price 1st! No hassle. No back and forth. Just up-front pricing you’re going to love. Find us nearby, just off Route 3 at Exit 7W in Nashua, NH.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ks098324
7/06/2015

"No pressure buying experience!"

Eric Campbell was a pleasure to deal with. He listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions during the sale. His no pressure communication made the car buying process a breeze. When my lease is up I will be back to Peters Nissan and deal with Eric again. I will recommend my friends and family to Peters Nissan. Thank you!

July 06, 2015

Thank you for telling everyone about Eric. We are proud of our team at Peters Nissan and love to know that our customers enjoy working with them. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance with your new vehicle. We look forward to being of service.

Gail Scott-Key
6/24/2015

"Best Experience Ever At a Car Dealership!!"

I can't say enough about how AWESOME an experience I had thanks to both Emma Tolland and Pam Crocker!! Spreading the word, VERY satisfied !!

June 24, 2015

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are very proud of our Peters Nissan team and are happy to see that you had such a great experience with us. Please let us know if we can be of any further service.

kt
6/20/2015

"Auto purchase"

Several months ago I traded my Altima for a Rogue. My circumstances had changed and I needed an all wheel drive vehicle. Because of the way Art and the service department took care of all my needs the first time, I knew my next car would also be from Peters Nissan. I test drove several SUV's and fell in love with the Rogue. Art spent the time to help me find the Rogue that met all my needs. It also helped that that it had all the options I was looking for. It turned out to be a demo belonging to one of the managers. Art was spot on when it came to describing how the Rogue could perform in the ice and snow. I've also have been impressed with Frank from the service department. He's always been great and pleasant to work with. I can't say enough about Art's approach and helpfulness. He's always willing to go the extra mile for me. I know I will come back to see Art at Peters Nissan when it is time to buy Nissan #3.

June 24, 2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your automotive needs once again. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for you the next time you’re ready for your next vehicle.

Holdgate, Edward
6/16/2015

"Customer Service Follow Up"

Art Otremba is a great guy, excellent follow up after the sale. I have been very happy with Peters Nissan, we own a cleaning business and will be purchasing several vehicles from them over the next couple years. See Pam Crocker in finance as well!

June 16, 2015

Thank you for continuing to purchase your vehicles from Peters Nissan. We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your experience with us for others to read about. Please let us know if you have any questions about your new vehicle or need any assistance.

jherrholz
6/12/2015

"When the going gets tough...."

As with any transaction, buying a used car or truck can have some "hiccups" it takes a Professional to step up and smooth the way. Art Otremba is one of those Professionals. He is a man of his word (and in this day and age that is saying something!) When he looked me in the eye before I drove away in my used Honda Ridgeline and said "I will get some touchup paint on order for you" I certainly did not expect him to follow through, after all, it was not listed as an item "owed" by the dealership. Not only did he order the paint needed, he paid for it himself. Quality people, who step in and smooth the way, is the reason I will return to Peters again.

June 15, 2015

Meeting and exceeding customer expectations is what it ‘s all about – and nobody cares about making our customers 100% satisfied better than Art. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make your car buying experience a positive one. We look forward to serving your automotive needs for years to come.

Burgess, Susan
6/09/2015

"The Art of Car sales!"

From beginning to end, choosing within our budget- to retrieving the perfectly colored vehicle, Art Otremba is a true gentleman. Not only did we get a fair price and the perfect color car for us but the service and kindness went above and beyond any I have experienced. Even though I am generally a stressed out person, purchasing a car at Peters through Art was a great experience. Never pushy, nor abrasive, always catering to our needs. Even entertaining our child while we did the closing and warranty. I say if you need a new vehicle and want to be at ease and satisfied go see Art at Peter's! Really excellent management as well, in both sales as well as service!!!!

June 09, 2015

Thank you so much for choosing Peters Nissan for your new vehicle. Nobody cares more about providing top notch customer service than our Peters Nissan team – and nobody does that better than Art. Thank you for your business and for the wonderful review you shared for others to read. Please let us know if we can be of any further service.

vrgomez84
6/06/2015

"great experience"

I knew exactly what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend. Mike Jandrew was great was straight to the point and didn't waste any of my time. I leased a 2015 Nissan Rogue, I love it. I will definitely be returning when my lease is up. Thanx

June 08, 2015

It is our pleasure to have been able to help you into your new 2015 Nissan Rogue. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your automotive needs. Please give Mike, or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call if you find you need any assistance with your new Rogue.

Meghan
6/02/2015

"Art was great!"

Art made my car buying experience so much better than I expected. He was easy to talk to and explained all of my options well. I didn't feel pressured into any decision because he was not trying to push car options or models on me like other places have. I made my own decisions and he was there to guide me!! Pam was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my warranty options so I could make the best choices for myself. Both of them were great.

June 03, 2015

Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan for your new car. We are proud of our team at Peters Nissan and are always happy to know our customers shared their experience with us for others to read about. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

-lsn-
5/31/2015

"excellent Sales person"

This is an unsual review as I did not end up purchasing a car from Peter's Nissan - but I want to commend them and especially my sales person Art Otembra. The were helpful, respectful, and very knowledgeable. I admit to being a VERY picky buyer, Art carefully pointed out all the features of the car, showed me how they worked and made sure that my test drive experience covered highway, backroad, and some parking lot time to show the features in a safe environment. I was test driving the Rouge and it is a great car... I have a hip problem and need the seat to be high enough to keep my hip higher than my knees, Unfortunately the seat adjustment didn't go high enough for me, and caused pain while driving. But even after 2 test drives, a few email, and knowing I wasn't going to purchase the car, Art and the sales manager were still friendly and did not dismiss me as so may dealers do. I will certainly be recommending Art and this dealership to any one that is looking for a new car.

June 01, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our team here at Peters Nissan. We wish you every success as you look for the right vehicle for you needs. Please let us know if we can be of any further service.

tkirane
5/30/2015

"Fantastic experience!"

I first went to another dealer to trade in my Sentra for an Altima. They didn't show me anything. Gave me the keys and basically said "drive"... Art actually took the time to show me the car, where the levers for the seats are, told me about the pistons, everything. He is a no bs salesman that I am happy to have had the pleasure to meet and work with. On the real test drive with Art he had me really get a feel for the vehicle, it was fantastic! I can't say enough or recommend Art enough. Thank your Peters Nissan!

June 01, 2015

We are so pleased that Art could help you not only find the right vehicle – but make sure you knew everything about it. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your automotive needs. Please let our Peters Nissan team know if we can be of any further service.

Reviews of Art Otremba