Peters Nissan of Nashua

280 Amherst St,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Thank you for visiting our Peters Nissan of Nashua Website. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2014 & 2015 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Rogue, Pathfinder, Maxima, Murano, Sentra and other Nissan favorite models. We also offer well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Purchase any new vehicle and you’ll get an exceptional value plus our Complimentary Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This exceptional warranty is good for as long as you own your vehicle and is also available with the purchase o f most pre-owned vehicles. Come on in and take a test drive! Choose your favorite vehicle – and get our Best Price 1st! No hassle. No back and forth. Just up-front pricing you’re going to love. Find us nearby, just off Route 3 at Exit 7W in Nashua, NH.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Fenway Fan
7/31/2015

"Personal Service at it's Best!"

If your looking to buy a new Nissan Altima I highly recommend taking a trip to Peters of Nashua and ask for Emma Tolland. She made buying my car so easy. She understood when I needed a bit more time to choose the color and additional options that I wanted and was always there to answer all my questions and concerns without any pressure. Car buying had never been easier. Thank you Emma for the best car buying experience that I have ever had.

July 31, 2015

Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan for your new Altima. Emma is great. She is very knowledgeable and always works hard to make sure her customers drive away in the perfect vehicle for their needs. Thank you for sharing the car buying experience you had with Emma for everyone to read about. Please give us a call if we can be of any further assistance.

The Jazz
7/25/2015

"Peters Personalized Treatment and Professional Service"

Our experience at Peters Nissan has been excellent, from the sales staff to the service folks. They are all professional and care about the customer and make sure the customer has all they need. Jim Jackson in sales was stupendously helpful during our search for our next car and provided information about the car and new technology included in them (this is our first new car in 12 years). The service folks have always been excellent, both for quality of work and clarity about what the issues were and being accurate about pricing and repair time: thanks to Tara and Frank.

Tara Campbell

July 27, 2015

At Peters Nissan, we understand that while choosing the right new car is extremely important, what happens once you take that car home is equally valuable. We think we have a pretty great team at Peters Nissan and we appreciate knowing that our customers agree. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with your new vehicle. We look forward to being of assistance.

soldier
7/18/2015

"Vehicle Buying Experience"

Based on previous experiences I never look forward to buy a new automobile. So I went to Peters Nissan to shop for a new vehicle with mixed feelings. But I was very much surprised when I met Rafael Rodriguez, one of the sales associates. He was extremely polite and knowledgeable and answered all technical questions I had. The price negotiations we had were to the point without the sales pressure often found in other dealerships. Rafael certainly is a credit to the Peters Nissan dealership and responsible that I purchased the automobile . Pam Crocker was very professional and completed the financial side of the sale expeditiously. All in all a very positive experience

July 21, 2015

It sounds like we may have shifted your way of thinking about buying a new car. Thank you so much for giving us that opportunity. Rafael and Pam are both very knowledgeable and a lot of fun to work with. We are so happy you had the opportunity to work with them and that you enjoyed your car buying experience. Please give us a shout if we can be of any further assistance. We look forward to being of service.

NHYankee
7/09/2015

"Satisfied Customer!"

Probably like most of you I don't really look forward to the car buying experience. Like most negotiations it is treated like a zero sum game with only one side winning. In my life in sales for a major company I based my negotiations on a win-win strategy which is exactly the opposite. I was so happy that Emma and the Nissan managers also recognized the value in the win-win approach. I got a good vehicle at a reasonable price and they got a sale. Just the way it should be! It was not intense and with her easy manner Emma actually made it enjoyable! Thanks Emma!

July 09, 2015

We love it when our customers enjoy buying a new car. Isn’t that the way it should be? Thank you for giving us the opportunity to send you down the road in just the right vehicle for you. Please give Emma a call if you need any assistance with or have any questions about your new vehicle. We look forward to being of service.

ks098324
7/06/2015

"No pressure buying experience!"

Eric Campbell was a pleasure to deal with. He listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions during the sale. His no pressure communication made the car buying process a breeze. When my lease is up I will be back to Peters Nissan and deal with Eric again. I will recommend my friends and family to Peters Nissan. Thank you!

July 06, 2015

Thank you for telling everyone about Eric. We are proud of our team at Peters Nissan and love to know that our customers enjoy working with them. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance with your new vehicle. We look forward to being of service.

xtrucker93
7/04/2015

"Very disappointed"

I have purchased a car here before and have told others about my positive experience here. Two people have bought cars here based on my past experience. This time it was not a positive experience. Something has changed at the dealership. I specifically asked for a particular sales manager. She was there at the time I went to purchase, but did not come over or interact with us in any way. Very disappointed in this. Was lowballed in my offer for a trade in, although they did come upon their offer. I received almost $7,000.00 more for my trade in at Kelly Nissan in Woburn, where I did purchase a fully loaded Murano Platinum. I just seems the culture has changed at the dealership, and not for the better.Too bad but I am sure they sell lots of cars, but I won't come back. I will be in the market for another vehicle next year, and told them that, but I will not come back here. I have had my 2010 Murano serviced here and would recommend the service dept.

July 21, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Murano. While we’re happy that you’re driving the vehicle that you wanted – we’re equally disappointed that we weren’t the dealer you purchased from. It looks like you asked to work with Cheryl, and while she really is a delight to work with –unfortunately she was not able to work with you that day. It’s my understanding that another of our managers - Steve Dempster – did his best to help you out. If you felt slighted in any way – we do apologize. Please know with certainty that we absolutely do value your business and look forward to helping you in our service department.

Gail Scott-Key
6/24/2015

"Best Experience Ever At a Car Dealership!!"

I can't say enough about how AWESOME an experience I had thanks to both Emma Tolland and Pam Crocker!! Spreading the word, VERY satisfied !!

June 24, 2015

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are very proud of our Peters Nissan team and are happy to see that you had such a great experience with us. Please let us know if we can be of any further service.

kt
6/20/2015

"Auto purchase"

Several months ago I traded my Altima for a Rogue. My circumstances had changed and I needed an all wheel drive vehicle. Because of the way Art and the service department took care of all my needs the first time, I knew my next car would also be from Peters Nissan. I test drove several SUV's and fell in love with the Rogue. Art spent the time to help me find the Rogue that met all my needs. It also helped that that it had all the options I was looking for. It turned out to be a demo belonging to one of the managers. Art was spot on when it came to describing how the Rogue could perform in the ice and snow. I've also have been impressed with Frank from the service department. He's always been great and pleasant to work with. I can't say enough about Art's approach and helpfulness. He's always willing to go the extra mile for me. I know I will come back to see Art at Peters Nissan when it is time to buy Nissan #3.

June 24, 2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your automotive needs once again. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for you the next time you’re ready for your next vehicle.

Holdgate, Edward
6/16/2015

"Customer Service Follow Up"

Art Otremba is a great guy, excellent follow up after the sale. I have been very happy with Peters Nissan, we own a cleaning business and will be purchasing several vehicles from them over the next couple years. See Pam Crocker in finance as well!

June 16, 2015

Thank you for continuing to purchase your vehicles from Peters Nissan. We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your experience with us for others to read about. Please let us know if you have any questions about your new vehicle or need any assistance.

jherrholz
6/12/2015

"When the going gets tough...."

As with any transaction, buying a used car or truck can have some "hiccups" it takes a Professional to step up and smooth the way. Art Otremba is one of those Professionals. He is a man of his word (and in this day and age that is saying something!) When he looked me in the eye before I drove away in my used Honda Ridgeline and said "I will get some touchup paint on order for you" I certainly did not expect him to follow through, after all, it was not listed as an item "owed" by the dealership. Not only did he order the paint needed, he paid for it himself. Quality people, who step in and smooth the way, is the reason I will return to Peters again.

June 15, 2015

Meeting and exceeding customer expectations is what it ‘s all about – and nobody cares about making our customers 100% satisfied better than Art. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make your car buying experience a positive one. We look forward to serving your automotive needs for years to come.

Reviews of Art Otremba