Peters Nissan of Nashua

280 Amherst St,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Thank you for visiting our Peters Nissan of Nashua Website. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2014 & 2015 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Rogue, Pathfinder, Maxima, Murano, Sentra and other Nissan favorite models. We also offer well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Purchase any new vehicle and you’ll get an exceptional value plus our Complimentary Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This exceptional warranty is good for as long as you own your vehicle and is also available with the purchase o f most pre-owned vehicles. Come on in and take a test drive! Choose your favorite vehicle – and get our Best Price 1st! No hassle. No back and forth. Just up-front pricing you’re going to love. Find us nearby, just off Route 3 at Exit 7W in Nashua, NH.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ljm3
8/28/2016

"A++++"

Great dealership never a problem and have been back several times for the sign and drive lease program. Also fast and efficient. I will be back.

Khim 2016
8/22/2016

"Best deal of the month"

Recommend this sale specialist for your future new vehicles. I got a very good deal out of Nissan Rough 2016 fully loaded options. If you guy want to buy the car here, please look for Michael!!!

emgia
8/21/2016

"Got my new car in a time crunch!"

Vinny was my car salesman, he helped me pick out the right car and got it all done for me in time for school. There were a few bumps in the road with my insurance company and Peters handled it well. Vinny even did the running for my MA plates because I needed the car quickly. Thank you so much guys!!

Jenn3197
8/20/2016

"Amazing customer service "

After a long day of searching and no luck I came to Peters Nissan. Michael Melendez came over and was able to calm my nerves and he was amazing! He showed me a beautiful Sentra. Stephen Dempster was also amazing and they had me test driving the Sentra in minutes and paper work was quick easy and painless. Geoff Garden was amazing and got me approved with a great deal fast! This experience was amazing and I would recommend this place to everyone. They treat you with respect and make the car buying experience a good one!

Asoto1212
8/17/2016

"Easiest car transaction!!!"

Mike helped me find a car and made it the easiest experience for me. Everything was step by step and understandable. My credit isn't the best right now but he got me a perfect car for my family and worked with my price range and type of car the best he could! I feel confident that I was well taken care of and would recommend anyone to see him in the future!

DaveMc
8/15/2016

"Took all my stress away!"

I was in an urgent need of a car after an accident and Mike was very helpful with helping me get into my new car in a very short time. I bought my last car elsewhere not too long ago from another dealer and by FAR, Peter's treated me right and made this a great experience!

Honda#3
8/13/2016

"Ron Harrison - Sales"

No pressure, stress and met our needs. Would highly recommend Ron to family and friends. Service department fit us in so we wouldn't have to make another trip for an inspection

Ron Harrison

livefreeorj
8/09/2016

"Peters cares about nothing more than your money"

I initially purchased my 2013 Nissan Altima from Peters brand new in December, 2012. It was a pleasant enough purchasing experience, however, they changed the financing rate on me after promising me one rate. I was unemployed at the time and needed a vehicle, so there was nothing I could do but agree. I took the car, and was happy it initially. Then, I noticed that the XM Radio became inoperable until I started the car. I brought it back to the dealership and they said “Oh yes, that’s a known issue. It can be fixed with a software upgrade. That will be $80”. I had thought they had seemed pretty honest beforehand, but I was taken aback that they sold me a defective product with defective software and were then charging me to fix said defective product that they sold me. Whatever, it was $80, so I let it slide figuring it was an anomaly. Fast forward a few years later to 2016. After being up all night with a work related matter, I was woken up by a call from Peters Nissan trying to sell me a new car at 8AM. I was furious. I called to complain, and nobody seemed to care. After having my car serviced at their body shop, again, after being up all day and all night, I received a call from their “survey department” at 8:45PM. Again, woken up by Peters after being asked not to. The final straw for me just occurred. My transmission was shuddering, and my car is still under warranty, so I brought it back to the dealership. I was told that the issue was software related. So I said “Okay, so you sold me a defective transmission, you can update it”. They told me it would be $200. I said that this was not acceptable since they sold me a defective product, but they weren’t willing to budge. They then tried to sell me a new battery and other assorted services for hundreds of dollars more. I called back and asked for a manger to return my call. Nate Y, the assistant service manager, returned my call. Nate was not kind. Nate informed me that it was too bad, it wasn’t covered, and even though they sold me a car with defective software in the transmission, I would need to pay $250 to fix it. I said “no, I don’t accept that, please return me my vehicle”. Nate then said “You can pay us a $200 diagnostic fee then”. I protested, and he stated “Well, we will not return your vehicle to you until you pay us your diagnostic fee”. At this point, I realized that Nate and the rest of the dealership was extremely dishonest, and played nice. There was another matter related to a strut that they did say was covered under the expensive extended warranty that I purchased, so I authorized that repair. Today, when I called in, I was told that the repairs were complete, but that “they could not release my vehicle to me until the extended warranty company pays them”, but that they will check with the same assistant manager as to whether or not they could just release the vehicle to me in some sort of illusion of “customer service”. Of course, they said that he authorized it and that I could pick up my vehicle. When I arrived, my service advisory was extremely overly friendly, and made sure to point out on the bill all the money that the extended warranty was covering. He appeared nervous as I read the entire repair bill before agreeing to hand over my credit card for the final time ever. In the end, Peters cares nothing about your money. I’ve given them over $50,000 over the years towards the purchase of new vehicles and repairs, and this is the customer service I received. I’ll be on the phone with Nissan Corporate tomorrow morning to inform them that this is how one of their dealerships is operating. I’d highly suggest you take your business elsewhere.

Philsfan68
8/05/2016

"Great Experience!"

I've purchased new vehicles in the past, but never without the stress, pressure and anxiety that comes along with the process. I want a fair deal, a chance to ask questions and get answers I trust, and walk away feeling like I've had a great experience. I recently purchased a new Nissan from Vinny Alagna at Peter's Nissan of Nashua and the experience was great! Vinny was professional and attentive the moment I stepped on to the lot - BUT, he was never pushy or made me feel pressured in any way. He took the time to ask and understand what MY needs were and allowed me to ask a ton of questions and view a number of vehicle options. He was genuine and listened carefully to my requests and needs. At the end of the experience, I drove away with a beautiful new vehicle that I love and felt great about the overall experience. I can't thank Vinny and the other staff members enough for the great experience with my new purchase. I've worked with the Service Staff at Peter's in the past with my former vehicle and they've always been top notch! I can now say that my sales experience at Peter's is equal to that! I highly recommend Peter's Nissan of Nashua to anyone looking for a new vehicle OR any service needs.

jmfarnsworth
8/03/2016

"Stress-free experience"

Micheal Melendez made my car buying experience stress-free. I was anxious driving to the dealership remembering past experiences with car dealers. Michael was friendly and easy-going. He was never pushy. I was able to test drive the car I wanted and explore all the features without any pressure. I left the dealership that day without buying, but feeling confident I would return after comparing all my options. And, of course, I did go back and purchase the vehicle from Michael. My first positive car buying experience! Thank you Michael!

Reviews of Michael Melendez