Peters Nissan of Nashua

280 Amherst St,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Thank you for visiting our Peters Nissan of Nashua Website. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2014 & 2015 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Rogue, Pathfinder, Maxima, Murano, Sentra and other Nissan favorite models. We also offer well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Purchase any new vehicle and you’ll get an exceptional value plus our Complimentary Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This exceptional warranty is good for as long as you own your vehicle and is also available with the purchase o f most pre-owned vehicles. Come on in and take a test drive! Choose your favorite vehicle – and get our Best Price 1st! No hassle. No back and forth. Just up-front pricing you’re going to love. Find us nearby, just off Route 3 at Exit 7W in Nashua, NH.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

sueg77
4/21/2015

"great experience from start to finish"

From the start we were made to feel important and it was all about what we wanted Art was very knowlegeable and made the experience a pleasure I can not say enough about the overall experience I would definitely recommend this dealership to all

April 21, 2015

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are proud of our Peters Nissan team and love it when we hear from happy customers! Please give Art a call if you need any assistance with your new vehicle.

MelissaSobo
4/19/2015

"Best and most friendliest customer service!"

Totally a stress free purchase! Brandon was amazing to do business with! I would totally recommend this place of business to anyone! Best experience EVER!

Brandon Kent

April 20, 2015

Thank you for the wonder review for Peters Nissan and our Product Specialist – Brandon. We appreciate your business and are thrilled that we could help you into a great vehicle. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

Kbuttkus
4/18/2015

"Fast, easy, and friendly!"

I walked in, and was instantly greeted by friendly smiles. Everyone was very helpful, and I couldn't be happier with the experience that I had!

April 20, 2015

We love it when our customers have such a great experience. We’re proud of our team here at Peters Nissan of Nashua and are so happy to see that you were 100% satisfied. Please give us a call if we can be of any further assistance.

RaymondBoucher
4/14/2015

"Excellent buying experience!"

My wife and I got a great deal on a 2014 Nissan Sentra at Peter's. We were treated with professionalism and kindness from the moment we hit the lot until the sale was final and we had purchased the vehicle of our choice. Our Salesman ( Jon Koresky )was very knowledgeable, kind, and extremely easy to deal with. He helped us though every step of the transaction and made us feel comfortable the whole way through. I would definitely recommend going to Peters for your next auto purchase, and ask for Jon!

Jon Koresky

April 14, 2015

Thank you for your thoughtful review of our Peters Nissan store. We appreciate your business and are so glad to of had the opportunity to help you find the right vehicle for you and your wife. Please give Jon, or any member of our team a call if we can be of any additional assistance.

John M.
4/02/2015

"Best car dealership experience EVER!!"

My wife and I recently purchased a used 2014 Rogue and found the experience relaxing and stress-free. Liridon was friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful in getting the needed work done in record time and we love our Rogue. If you are looking for a car that Peter's of Nashua sells, you owe it to yourself to visit their showroom. John

April 03, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are proud of our Peters Nissan team and are happy to see that you had such a positive car buying experience. We know you’ll enjoy your Rogue but if you find you have any questions about your new vehicle, please give Liridon a call and he will be happy to be of assistance.

LisaBov
3/31/2015

"Stress Free"

I went in and told them what I was looking for and the monthly payment I was comfortable with and they exceeded with high expectation.

April 01, 2015

I love it when everything comes perfectly together. Thank you for the opportunity to help you drive away in a great new vehicle. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

bob
3/28/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

I have been purchasing vehicles for my self or family member for a long time. The crew at Peters Nissan are outstanding. After a fail negotiation at another dealer, A phone call to Peters turned into the best experience that I have every had at any dealership. My request for vehicle type, color ,price, Terms of the lease that I was looking for, was met with hassel free and no lengthy negotiation.. Arrived at 11am on my way home 1pm . With my 2015 Altima Speical Thanks to Liridon,Erick, Eric,Pam.. Bobby C

April 01, 2015

We love it when we can turn the process of buying a new vehicle into an easy, stress-free, and enjoyable experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you find the right vehicle for you and your family. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance. We look forward to working with you and your family when you’re ready for your next vehicle.

STU F
3/28/2015

"My Purchase of a 2015 Nissan Altima at Peters of Nashua"

I bought a 2015 Nissan Altima SV at Peters of Nashua on March 14, 2015. The salesperson was Emma Tolland. In a word, Emma is the best. I've never dealt with a car salesperson as capable of building a positive customer relationship and as genuinely interested in satisfying her customer's needs and requirements as she was. Also, while I only had one conversation with the Assistant Sales Manager during this transaction, I found him to be competent, courteous and professional. He contributed to the closing of the deal. ---Stu Freedman

April 01, 2015

Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan for your new Altima. We appreciate your business and thank you for telling others about your experience with Emma and Stephen. We know you’ll enjoy your new Altima, but if you find that you have any questions or need any assistance, please give us a call and we will be happy to help in any way we can.

ballerina1011
3/26/2015

"Wonderful Service "

I am so happy with my expirience at Peter's Nissan of Nashua! Eric Campbell was amazing and really did try to help me out with finding my first car and was not trying to pull any slick moves to make you over pay for anything. I am so please with my purchase of a used VW Jetta and I know that I can come to him with any conserns and service needed for my car. When I'm ready for a new car or if someone I know is looking for a new ride I certainly know who I'm going to recomend!

March 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience with Peters Nissan and our Sales Manager, Eric Campbell. We appreciate your business and are so happy that we were able to help you find just the right vehicle to fit your needs. Please give Eric, or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call if you need any further assistance. We look forward to being of service.

i3lueyedgirl
2/18/2015

"Second Lease"

I came back in over Presidents' Day weekend to turn in my 2013 Altima. I had spoken with Art prior to coming in, as he sold me my last car. As usual, all the staff are so friendly, funny, and very welcoming. Free popcorn and hot dogs! I test drove a Pathfinder first, but realized it was too much space for me, and then we proceeded with going with a 2015 Altima. Process was so easy, and overall the experience was wonderful. Art is so kind and very accommodating, and displays top notch consumer service. He called me the next day to check up, too. I'll be back again in three years for a new lease! I love my Altima! Thank you!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for braving the weather over Presidents’ Day weekend. We appreciate your business and thank you for seeing what we had to offer. We are proud of our team and Art is absolutely dedicated to providing exceptional service. We are so pleased to see you had such a positive experience with us and look forward to serving your automotive needs the next time you’re ready for a new vehicle.

Reviews of Pam Crocker