Peters Nissan of Nashua

Peters Nissan of Nashua
Call
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Our team at Peters Nissan of Nashua would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Nashua, New Hampshire, the staff at Peters Nissan of Nashua will help you find the Nissan vehicle you want. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2013 & 2014 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Maxima, Cube, Versa, Rogue, Pathfinder, etc along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

"Wonderful experience!"

I leased my 2014 Nissan Sentra from Laura Horning at Peters Nissan of Nashua. I highly recommend Laura to anyone looking for a sales consultant who pays close attention to your concerns and priorities and takes the stress out of the new car hunt. As a first-time lessee and new car shopper, I approached the car search somewhat anxiously, but Laura made me feel comfortable and right at home at Peters. Laura worked tirelessly to make sure I got the best deal possible AND stayed within my entry-level budget! I will be sure to come back to Peters for my auto needs in the future. Thanks, Laura!

Laura Horning

September 17, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2014 Sentra, we know you’ll enjoy driving it. We appreciate your business and are so happy that you had such a positive experience with us. Please give us a call if you have any questions or need any assistance with your new vehicle. We look forward to being of service.

"Another Satisfied Customer"

My wife and I were just looking when we first wen"t to Peters and met Art Otremba. He was a great salesperson, no pressure sales at all. We went back after going to other dealers picked out the car we wanted got a fair price and just picked up our new Nissan Rogue. Before leaving with the car he and the salesmanager took all the time needed to show us all the cars features. Best car buying experience we could have had .

September 04, 2014

Congratulations on your new Rogue – a great vehicle that we know you’ll enjoy driving. We appreciate you choosing Peters Nissan for your Rogue and know that Art had a lot to do with that. Thank you and please do not hesitate to give us a call if you need any assistance with your new Rogue.

"Top Shelf Experience!"

My wife and I just bought a car at Peter's Nissan of Nashua. We're repeat customers, so we knew that this dealer was a good one...but the experience this time was the best we've ever had. Buying a car is rarely ever fun, and can be fraught with anxiety and tension. Peter's, however, has taken most of that out of the experience. Our dealings with salesperson Erick Reyes, and sales manager Mike Coco were great. Erick has a genuine sincerity and a desire to work with a customer to get the right vehicle at the right price. Mike is knowledgeable, with a no-pressure attitude and a sense of humor. The overall experience was a good one. I'd definitely do business at Peter's again and would recommend to anyone.

Erick Reyes

September 04, 2014

Thank you for continuing to return to Peters Nissan for your new vehicle. We appreciate your business and are proud that you felt so positive about your last experience that you shared it for others to read. Please reach out to Erick or Mike if you have any questions about your new vehicle. We look forward to being of service.

"Nice job and satisfied"

We bought Nissan Rogue 2014 from Art Otremba. We are completely satisfied with the customer service, price and service by dealer's manager. They treat us with respect and keep price very reasonable. One thing I like most about Art that he always pick up the phone and talk. Very good customer service.

August 19, 2014

Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan for your new Rogue, we appreciate your business and look forward to a long partnership with you. Please let Art know if you have any questions and he will happily be of service.

"Satisfied Customer"

My wife and I were looking for a new car. I think it is safe to say the majority of us dread the car buying process, Well, let me just say that our experience this past Thursday at Peter's Nissan of Nashua, was probably the best car purchasing experience that we have ever had! Art Otremba certainly knows what customer service is all about; he was all about making our car buying experience as painless as possible. This is the third Rogue that we have leased from Peter's Nissan of Nashua and when our lease is up, we will be back!

August 18, 2014

Congratulations on your new Rogue, a great vehicle that you will truly enjoy. We appreciate your return to Peters Nissan for your new vehicles and thank you for telling others about your experience with Art and our Peters Nissan team. Please give us a call if you need any assistance with your new Rogue. We look forward to being of service.

"WOW! I couldn't be happier!"

Art went above and beyond to help me get my 2014 Nissan! I am so happy with not just the vehicle but the service and dedication he gave me. I left with payments that I am comfortable with and a car that I love. Thanks, Art!!!

August 12, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Peters Nissan for your new car. We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your experience with Art and our team for others to see. Please give us a call if we can be of any assistance with your new vehicle.

"Really nive, perfect"

Art Otremba is perfect , the best sales . I was very well attended, the seller is very competent, gave me a lot of attention, and had much patience in time to teach the functions of the car. thank you for caring Art.

August 12, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your automotive needs for years to come. Please give Art or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call if we can be of any assistance.

"Fabulous experience"

Best car buying experience we've ever had.Art Otremba was very kind, helpful, knowledgeable and helped us get a very good deal. We bought the Nissan Sentra 2014 and we are very pleased with the car. Art was very helpful in finding the right car for our needs. We are very pleased with the service. Thank you for your hospitality.

August 12, 2014

We are so pleased that you enjoyed working with Art and our Peters Nissan team. We pride ourselves in making buying a new car as easy and stress-free as possible. Please give Art or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call if you have any questions or need any assistance with your new Sentra. We look forward to being of service.

"Not your "Ordinary" Dealership, but Extraordinary!"

A friend of mine brought me to this dealership because this is where she got her new car. I had just visited two dealerships and was quite worn out talking to salesmen and listening to the deals that they could offer. When I got to Peters Nissan with my friend, I met Art Otremba. He sat us down, asked me what I needed and within a few minutes I was taken care of and test driving a new car. Art and Pam worked with what I could afford and found a car that I would be happy with using for work and safe for my son. I met Eric, George and Pam, who all were gracious, professional and sensitive to my needs and able to answer all of my questions. My grandfather was a Cadillac/ Oldsmobile dealer when I was growing up and staff at Peters Nissan reminded me of my grandfather and the way he took care of each customer as if they were family. If you want to get the best service, an excellent quality car and feel good while you are doing it, go to Peters Nissan in Nashua. I can't say thank you enough to all of you at Peters who made my experience getting a car an unforgettable one.

July 14, 2014

Peters Nissan has been a family owned and operated dealership for over 55 years, so it’s easy to understand why Peters Nissan reminds you of your grandfather’s dealership. We take a lot of pride in treating our customers with respect – offering them our best price right from the start, truly listening to what they want and need, then making every effort to provide exactly that . It looks like our team was able to do that for you when you were purchasing your new vehicle. We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your experience for others to see. Please give Art or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call if we can be of any assistance with your new vehicle.

"Great experience"

Eric Campbell was tremendously helpful, answered all of my questions and gave me a great deal on a new Altima lease. All of the staff at Peters of Nashua was great to work with. Tommy Kliss was very knowledgeable of the car's features and explained them extremely well, helped set up my Bluetooth, and made sure the car was perfect before I drove it off the lot. I highly recommend this dealership!

Eric Campbell

July 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new Altima, we know you will enjoy driving it. Tommy is very knowledgeable about our entire line up of vehicles as he knows how important it is for his customers to be able to fully understand the vehicles they are considering. We are so happy that you had such a positive with Tommy and Eric. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or need any assistance with your new vehicle.

Art Otremba