Peters Nissan of Nashua

280 Amherst St,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Thank you for visiting our Peters Nissan of Nashua Website. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2014 & 2015 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Rogue, Pathfinder, Maxima, Murano, Sentra and other Nissan favorite models. We also offer well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Purchase any new vehicle and you’ll get an exceptional value plus our Complimentary Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This exceptional warranty is good for as long as you own your vehicle and is also available with the purchase o f most pre-owned vehicles. Come on in and take a test drive! Choose your favorite vehicle – and get our Best Price 1st! No hassle. No back and forth. Just up-front pricing you’re going to love. Find us nearby, just off Route 3 at Exit 7W in Nashua, NH.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

spcp97
1/19/2016

"Best car buying experience I've had yet"

Went to Peters after visiting many Toyota dealers in search of a new pick up truck. Both Steve and Noah were extremely helpful. Got an excellent deal on a new Frontier and a great price for my trade without any haggling. Thanks for making it so easy

Noah Arling

January 21, 2016

We are glad to hear about your experience at Peters Nissan of Nashua! We Strive to provide our customer the best experience possible. We can't wait to see you when you come back for your first oil change!

January 20, 2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you the Frontier. We know you'll enjoy driving it! Please give Noah or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call if we can be of any further assistance.

fill_19
1/16/2016

"A very simple experience "

I went into Peters after emailing them about an Altima. I worked with Mike Melendez and even though it took two trips to get a deal done, we were able to come to a deal on a 2015 Altima and we were able to get in and out with the car in under 3 hours, including getting financing done. Pam was able to get us easy financing and explained our warranty options thoroughly. All in all the experience was easy, the employees friendly and the pressure level was pretty low.

Mike Melendez

January 18, 2016

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Altima. It was our pleasure to have been able to help you drive away in a great vehicle. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

mg
1/08/2016

"Mike Jandrew did a great job finding and selling"

Mike Jandrew did a great job finding and selling a used car to my daughter who was in dire need of one. They were straight on all aspects. Would hightly recommend service and sales in particular Mike Jandrew. Myles

January 08, 2016

We are so happy that we were able to help find a great car for your daughter. Thank you for telling everyone about your experience with our Peters Nissan team.

married@2008
1/07/2016

"awesome !!!"

My husband and I have purchased many vehicles but Peters Nissan made our experience so awesome we will never go anywhere else. we have had some bad experiences over the years with hassles and haggling to the point we didn't want to buy the vehicle but Peters Nissan was so professional and courteous. From our first call with Noah to our deal with art otremba to our finalization with Geoff it was so amazing. We arrived at the dealership at 6 pm and drove home by 9:30pm in our new truck. they took us for a test drive, checked out our truck, cleaned our new truck, transferred the plates, put gas in the new truck, and finished our paperwork in that short period of time. They were fair and reasonable. Even three days later art is still calling me to make sure everything is ok and I don't need any help with the trucks functions. We r just so amazed with the dealership.

noah

January 08, 2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you find your new truck. It was our pleasure to have of service. Please give Art, or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call if you find you have any questions or need any assistance with your new vehicle.

Lindsey
1/05/2016

"Great service"

I was all around happy with my service. Everyone came over and introduced themselves. I would continue to go here for my car buying/leasing experiences. Art went above and beyond.

January 11, 2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you find and drive away in a great vehicle. It was our pleasure to have been of service.

Kristen&Brian
1/04/2016

"Fantastic!"

My husband surprised me with a new Rogue for Christmas! Art was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about my new car. Both Pam and Art made this a Christmas I will not soon forget.

January 04, 2016

What a wonderful Christmas gift! The Rogue is a wonderful vehicle - so we know you will absolutely enjoy driving it for many years. Please reach out to us if we can be of any further assistance.

David&Laurie
12/31/2015

""Great listeners in catering to our needs""

me and my wife are repeat costumers. we enjoyed working with our salesmen Art he was very thoughtful and knowledgeable about the product he sells. we purchased a lease from him 3 years ago for my daughter, he was great working with her listening to her needs and wants and getting the deal done for her. Now he is doing the same great job for us getting my wife into a new Rogue lease vehicle. a special thanks to Jeff the finance person for going the extra mile to make this happen.

January 01, 2016

It was out pleasure to help you drive home in the very excellent Nissan Rogue. Art and Geoff do a great job of helping their customers to find and drive home in the perfect vehicle as easily and as stress-free as possible. Thank you for placing your trust in Peters Nissan once again.

jhealy78
12/14/2015

"Another great buying experience at Peters"

My wife and I are returning Peters customers, having purchased two vehicles at their Honda store over the past 8 years. When our buying needs put us in the direction of Nissan this time, we began shopping around knowing there was a Peters Nissan only steps away from Honda, but we did our due diligence and shopped the competition anyway. And we learned that we should have just gone to Peters Nissan in the first place. The other Nissan dealers we visited seemed to fit the standard car-salesman stereotype (ie high-pressure, high BS factor). They were all too quick to talk trade-in and numbers without the benefit of a test drive. And the "test drive" to some was just a quick jaunt around the block without so much as talking about the vehicle's features. Seriously? As soon as we walked into the Peters Nissan showroom last Saturday afternoon, we knew instantly that the A+ service we have come to expect at Honda carried right over next door. We were greeted immediately by Eric Campbell, who introduced us to our salesperson, Art Otremba. Art immediately got to work discussing our vehicle needs and wasted no time finding suitable vehicles in our price range. Although we have driven several Muranos already, Art happily offered to allow us to take another test drive, which we accepted. And during that test drive we learned more about the vehicle in 20 minutes than we learned driving all the other Muranos at the other dealerships....it really solidified our decision to purchase that model. Art even offered to let us drive more vehicles afterwards - I have a feeling he would have let us drive every Murano on the lot if we asked! Once we set our sights on a beautiful black Murano, Eric worked in the background to crunch numbers on my trade and kept coming over to us to give us several different buying and finance options with absolutely none of the haggling you expect at other dealerships. What really blew me away was that Eric and Art even gave us the option to sleep on it and come back the next day if we wanted. It sounds like a small thing, but this sort of no-pressure approach is a main reason why we shook on the deal and drove home in our new Murano that evening. Even post-sale, Eric, Art, and the finance manager Pam Crocker worked after closing time to put the paperwork together. Since it was late that his point, Art blocked off time for the next day to spend with us to go over every single feature and answer all our questions. This kind of hands-on, personalized customer service and attention to detail just can't be faked and when you get treated fairly, it really is worth its weight in gold. This is why we are now a three-time customer of Peters and would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

December 14, 2015

Thank you for giving Peters Nissan the opportunity to show you what a wonderful vehicle the Nissan Murano is. We are proud of our Peters Nissan team and are so happy to see that you were treated with the respect and attention you deserve. Please reach out to Art or any member of our Peters Nissan team if you find you have any questions or need any assistance with your new Murano.

Chemo girl
12/13/2015

"Outstanding service "

Wonderful service from Eric C. sales manager as he worked with me to finalize the lease of my new 2016 Rogue SL. I truly appreciated his time and guidance throughout the process. Pam was very helpful in reviewing the why's, what's and wherefore's of this my first lease agreement with me as well. This is my 4th vehicle I've purchased at this dealership! Thank you Eric for your patience while I made my decision.

December 14, 2015

It was entirely our pleasure to help you drive off in your brand new Nissan Rogue. Please let us know if you have any questions about your new vehicle. We look forward to being of service.

kenzzzz
12/02/2015

"First time looking for car at dealership was good experience"

First time looking at cars and ended up leasing from Peters of Nashua. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. They let me know everything I needed to and more. Even after a few weeks of leasing Chinda is just a call/email/text away and always ready to help answer any questions or concerns. Pam explained my leasing contract in a way I could understand and was very helpful with answering questions I had.

December 02, 2015

It was our absolute pleasure to help you as you considered your new vehicle. Our team at Peters Nissan do everything they can to create a positive and helpful car buying experience. We are so pleased to see that you were completely satisfied with your time with us. Please let Chinda know if you need anything else or just have a question about your vehicle. We look forward to being of service.

Reviews of Art Otremba