Peters Nissan of Nashua

280 Amherst St,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Thank you for visiting our Peters Nissan of Nashua Website. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2014 & 2015 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Rogue, Pathfinder, Maxima, Murano, Sentra and other Nissan favorite models. We also offer well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Purchase any new vehicle and you’ll get an exceptional value plus our Complimentary Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This exceptional warranty is good for as long as you own your vehicle and is also available with the purchase o f most pre-owned vehicles. Come on in and take a test drive! Choose your favorite vehicle – and get our Best Price 1st! No hassle. No back and forth. Just up-front pricing you’re going to love. Find us nearby, just off Route 3 at Exit 7W in Nashua, NH.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

debbiebyrd31
5/22/2015

"Nissan is the best. EVER"

This was the best experience I've ever had. the minute I got there, I was treated like a queen. Chinda Mao came right out and we got started. Everyone I talked to was so kind and smiling the whole time.

Gmoney
5/21/2015

"Great service!"

Art and Eric have been so helpful. I would recommend them to my family and friends. Art sold my husband a car and was just as helpful when I came looking for a car. He located a car that fit my needs and my budget.

May 21, 2015

It looks like all of your new car needs are completely under control. We are so happy you gave Peters Nissan the opportunity to help you and your husband find the right cars in the right budget for your family. Please let Art or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call if we can be of any further assistance.

5/8/15 Ann
5/09/2015

"Best car dealership experience EVER!!"

From the start everyone was very helpful, and I couldn't be happier with the experience I had! It's nice that they really care and are willing to help the best they can.

May 11, 2015

Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan for your new car. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your future automotive needs. Please let us know if you need any assistance or have any questions about your new vehicle. We look forward to being of service.

sueg77
4/21/2015

"great experience from start to finish"

From the start we were made to feel important and it was all about what we wanted Art was very knowlegeable and made the experience a pleasure I can not say enough about the overall experience I would definitely recommend this dealership to all

April 21, 2015

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are proud of our Peters Nissan team and love it when we hear from happy customers! Please give Art a call if you need any assistance with your new vehicle.

MelissaSobo
4/19/2015

"Best and most friendliest customer service!"

Totally a stress free purchase! Brandon was amazing to do business with! I would totally recommend this place of business to anyone! Best experience EVER!

Brandon Kent

April 20, 2015

Thank you for the wonder review for Peters Nissan and our Product Specialist – Brandon. We appreciate your business and are thrilled that we could help you into a great vehicle. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

Kbuttkus
4/18/2015

"Fast, easy, and friendly!"

I walked in, and was instantly greeted by friendly smiles. Everyone was very helpful, and I couldn't be happier with the experience that I had!

April 20, 2015

We love it when our customers have such a great experience. We’re proud of our team here at Peters Nissan of Nashua and are so happy to see that you were 100% satisfied. Please give us a call if we can be of any further assistance.

RaymondBoucher
4/14/2015

"Excellent buying experience!"

My wife and I got a great deal on a 2014 Nissan Sentra at Peter's. We were treated with professionalism and kindness from the moment we hit the lot until the sale was final and we had purchased the vehicle of our choice. Our Salesman ( Jon Koresky )was very knowledgeable, kind, and extremely easy to deal with. He helped us though every step of the transaction and made us feel comfortable the whole way through. I would definitely recommend going to Peters for your next auto purchase, and ask for Jon!

Jon Koresky

April 14, 2015

Thank you for your thoughtful review of our Peters Nissan store. We appreciate your business and are so glad to of had the opportunity to help you find the right vehicle for you and your wife. Please give Jon, or any member of our team a call if we can be of any additional assistance.

John M.
4/02/2015

"Best car dealership experience EVER!!"

My wife and I recently purchased a used 2014 Rogue and found the experience relaxing and stress-free. Liridon was friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful in getting the needed work done in record time and we love our Rogue. If you are looking for a car that Peter's of Nashua sells, you owe it to yourself to visit their showroom. John

April 03, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are proud of our Peters Nissan team and are happy to see that you had such a positive car buying experience. We know you’ll enjoy your Rogue but if you find you have any questions about your new vehicle, please give Liridon a call and he will be happy to be of assistance.

LisaBov
3/31/2015

"Stress Free"

I went in and told them what I was looking for and the monthly payment I was comfortable with and they exceeded with high expectation.

April 01, 2015

I love it when everything comes perfectly together. Thank you for the opportunity to help you drive away in a great new vehicle. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

bob
3/28/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

I have been purchasing vehicles for my self or family member for a long time. The crew at Peters Nissan are outstanding. After a fail negotiation at another dealer, A phone call to Peters turned into the best experience that I have every had at any dealership. My request for vehicle type, color ,price, Terms of the lease that I was looking for, was met with hassel free and no lengthy negotiation.. Arrived at 11am on my way home 1pm . With my 2015 Altima Speical Thanks to Liridon,Erick, Eric,Pam.. Bobby C

April 01, 2015

We love it when we can turn the process of buying a new vehicle into an easy, stress-free, and enjoyable experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you find the right vehicle for you and your family. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance. We look forward to working with you and your family when you’re ready for your next vehicle.

Reviews of Pam Crocker