Peters Nissan of Nashua

Peters Nissan of Nashua

Call
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Our team at Peters Nissan of Nashua would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Nashua, New Hampshire, the staff at Peters Nissan of Nashua will help you find the Nissan vehicle you want. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2013 & 2014 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Maxima, Cube, Versa, Rogue, Pathfinder, etc along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

"Excellent Experience"

My buying experience at Peter’s Nissan was very pleasant. I feel like I got a good value for my 2013 Rogue. The customer service was, and continues to be, impeccable. Mike Jandrew was fantastic; I felt at ease and in the hands of a true professional. I absolutely recommend Peter’s Nissan and would use their dealerships for future purchases.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at Peters Nissan and with Mike Jandrew. We know that consumers are do a lot of searching online for pretty much everything they want or need – so when reviews are available about products and services they want – it is not only very helpful – but extremely important to hear from others that have used the same. Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan. We look forward to being of further assistance.

"Extremely Disappointed"

My wife and I went to Peters with the intention of buying a new Murano. I had purchased a new Altima for my mother in June from Art Otremba and I have purchased 6 new vehicles from Peters in the past. The purchase in June was a very enjoyable experience unlike todays visit.. In June we were allowed to take the vehicle for a test drive on our own. Today the salesman had to jump in the back seat and go along to chaperone. I am 60 years old and have never had the salesman go along to chaperone in all of the vehicles I have purchased from Peters. After the test ride we discussed price and were told the price was the price but in June they discounted the new Altima an additional amount. When asked for a value to trade my Altima we were kept waiting at a table for a lengthy amount of time before the sales person came back with what I considered an insulting trade offer for my vehicle. When he did come back he also did not bring the keys to my car with him. They were left with the Sales Manager. Needles to say my wife and I were extremely disappointed (and insulted) with the whole experience and were surprised that the buying experience could take such a drastic change in three months.

"Happy"

I was in the market for an SUV and a Nissan wasn't actually one of my choices until a friend recommended Peters. I went and test drove the Pathfinder and loved it and thought Mike Jandrew was really great. Still I wanted to test out the Toyota Highlander (I had already crossed off 3 other SUVs from my list). The difference in customer service between the two Dealers and Salesmen were enough to make me go back to Peters. I am very happy with my choice and highly recommend both Peters and Mike!

October 28, 2014

Congratulations on your new Pathfinder- what a great vehicle! We are thrilled that you choose Peters Nissan to purchase your new vehicle and are very happy to hear that Mike had a lot to do with it. We know you’ll enjoy driving your new Pathfinder, but if you find that you have any questions or need any assistance with service appointments, please give Mike or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call. We look forward to being of service.

"Absolutely great dealership and even better people."

I was a little weary of doing business with Peters of Nashua because of the dealerships that I dealt with just before arriving here. Ryan Cloutier and Mark Carroll put my mind at ease. They answered all of my concerns and were very knowledgeable about their products and services. They were NOT AT ALL pushy, and kept all of my needs in mind. Thank you so very much Peters of Nashua, Ryan and Mark for making my car buying experience amazingly easy and taking the time to listen to what I wanted.

Ryan Cloutier and Mark Carroll

October 17, 2014

Thank you for choosing Peters of Nashua for your vehicle. We are glad you gave us a try after the prior place you visited. We work hard to make buying a car as enjoyable and stress free as possible –and are very happy that we accomplished that goal with you. Please give us a call if we can be of any assistance. We look forward to being of service.

"OVERALL SATISFIED"

My husband and I were looking for a 2014 Nissan Rogue and went to Peters and met Emma Tolland she was very friendly and seemed to have a lot of knowledge of the cars. I would recommend her to friends and family.

October 15, 2014

Thanks for choosing Peters Nissan for your new 2014 Nissan Rogue. We know you are going to enjoy driving your new vehicle for a long time. Emma is great – and is a fountain of Nissan product knowledge. Please give her a call if you have any questions or need any assistance with your new vehicle. Thanks again. We appreciate your business.

"Great car buying experience with Erick Reyes"

From the moment I walked in to the Peters Nissan of Nashua show room my sales consultant, Erick Reyes was very welcoming and friendly. He listened to my wants and needs intently. He was very thorough in showing me all the features of the vehicle before I took the car for a test drive. I had a very bad experience at another (non Nissan) dealer a couple of weeks before so it was very comforting to be dealing with a friendly and knowledgeable consultant. Buying a car can be very stressful but Erick made the experience very enjoyable. I haven’t bought a new car in about 13 years and from what I remembered once the deal was signed I wouldn’t be dealing or seeing the sales consultant, but Erick assured me to contact him with any questions or concerns. When I picked up my car, he was very patient and thorough when showing me the Bluetooth, XM and all the other gadgets that my car has. I actually contacted him about something the day after I picked up my car and he responded within minutes. Erick is a very conscientious, knowledgeable, friendly consultant. Thank you for making the car buying experience more enjoyable Erick!

October 15, 2014

Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan for your new car. Erick joined our team this year – and his customers really enjoy working with him. Eric does a great job making sure his customers know everything they need to know about their vehicle before they drive it home – and he’ll still be here when you have any questions – ready to help every step of the way. We know you’ll enjoy driving your new vehicle and look forward to being of service as you enjoy your new car.

"Wonderful experience!"

I leased my 2014 Nissan Sentra from Laura Horning at Peters Nissan of Nashua. I highly recommend Laura to anyone looking for a sales consultant who pays close attention to your concerns and priorities and takes the stress out of the new car hunt. As a first-time lessee and new car shopper, I approached the car search somewhat anxiously, but Laura made me feel comfortable and right at home at Peters. Laura worked tirelessly to make sure I got the best deal possible AND stayed within my entry-level budget! I will be sure to come back to Peters for my auto needs in the future. Thanks, Laura!

Laura Horning

September 17, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2014 Sentra, we know you’ll enjoy driving it. We appreciate your business and are so happy that you had such a positive experience with us. Please give us a call if you have any questions or need any assistance with your new vehicle. We look forward to being of service.

"Another Satisfied Customer"

My wife and I were just looking when we first wen"t to Peters and met Art Otremba. He was a great salesperson, no pressure sales at all. We went back after going to other dealers picked out the car we wanted got a fair price and just picked up our new Nissan Rogue. Before leaving with the car he and the salesmanager took all the time needed to show us all the cars features. Best car buying experience we could have had .

September 04, 2014

Congratulations on your new Rogue – a great vehicle that we know you’ll enjoy driving. We appreciate you choosing Peters Nissan for your Rogue and know that Art had a lot to do with that. Thank you and please do not hesitate to give us a call if you need any assistance with your new Rogue.

"Top Shelf Experience!"

My wife and I just bought a car at Peter's Nissan of Nashua. We're repeat customers, so we knew that this dealer was a good one...but the experience this time was the best we've ever had. Buying a car is rarely ever fun, and can be fraught with anxiety and tension. Peter's, however, has taken most of that out of the experience. Our dealings with salesperson Erick Reyes, and sales manager Mike Coco were great. Erick has a genuine sincerity and a desire to work with a customer to get the right vehicle at the right price. Mike is knowledgeable, with a no-pressure attitude and a sense of humor. The overall experience was a good one. I'd definitely do business at Peter's again and would recommend to anyone.

September 04, 2014

Thank you for continuing to return to Peters Nissan for your new vehicle. We appreciate your business and are proud that you felt so positive about your last experience that you shared it for others to read. Please reach out to Erick or Mike if you have any questions about your new vehicle. We look forward to being of service.

"Nice job and satisfied"

We bought Nissan Rogue 2014 from Art Otremba. We are completely satisfied with the customer service, price and service by dealer's manager. They treat us with respect and keep price very reasonable. One thing I like most about Art that he always pick up the phone and talk. Very good customer service.

August 19, 2014

Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan for your new Rogue, we appreciate your business and look forward to a long partnership with you. Please let Art know if you have any questions and he will happily be of service.

Reviews of Mike  Jandrew