Peters Nissan of Nashua

280 Amherst St,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Thank you for visiting our Peters Nissan of Nashua Website. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2014 & 2015 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Rogue, Pathfinder, Maxima, Murano, Sentra and other Nissan favorite models. We also offer well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Purchase any new vehicle and you’ll get an exceptional value plus our Complimentary Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This exceptional warranty is good for as long as you own your vehicle and is also available with the purchase o f most pre-owned vehicles. Come on in and take a test drive! Choose your favorite vehicle – and get our Best Price 1st! No hassle. No back and forth. Just up-front pricing you’re going to love. Find us nearby, just off Route 3 at Exit 7W in Nashua, NH.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Camruhl
9/01/2015

"Great Experience "

I recently purchased a new car with Stephan Dempster and he could not have been more accommodating and helpful. He worked with me and we were able to find the perfect car for me. Without his help, I'd probably be in a Mazda. great job! I'll be recommending all my friends to him!

September 01, 2015

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We are certain that you will enjoy driving your new Nissan and appreciate you taking a closer look at what Nissan has to offer. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. We look forward to serving your automotive needs as well as those of your friends.

Happy customer
8/31/2015

"Re-leasing"

Art was amazing! He made this process seamless! Geoff made sure to thoroughly explain all the information in my new lease contract! He took his time to ensure I understood what I was signing before I signed it! Thank you to both of these guys for Making this process seamless

September 01, 2015

It was our pleasure to help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Thank you for giving us the opportunity and for sharing your experience with our Product Specialist and Business Manager, Art and Geoff. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance. We look forward to being of service.

MikeH
8/31/2015

"Outstanding Experience!"

My wife and I turned in two 2012 leased Sentras and leased a new Altima and Sentra from Peters. Our experience with Liridon Syla and Stephen Dempster was first rate! Every step was handled with courtesy and professionalism from working out a price to fit our budget, to making the paperwork easy, to taking care of the registration and inspection of a MA vehicle, to delivering the cars on our schedule, and even making sure I received floor mats when my car didn't come with them! All aspects of this sales experience were outstanding, I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Nissan at a great price from a group of folks that care about the customer's experience and know how to deliver!

August 31, 2015

It was our pleasure to have made leasing your new Altima and Sentra such a great experience. Thank you for giving us that opportunity. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Proud Parents of a Nissan Altima
8/28/2015

"Knowledgeable, professional, friendly & personable"

Art Otremba sold us our 2012 Nissan Altima today. Art's professional, extremely personable and kind. This was the best car-buying experience we've ever had! Thank you Art.. best to you.

August 31, 2015

We would be hard pressed to find anyone who didn’t completely enjoy working with Art. We are thrilled that you enjoyed working with him and that we were able to help you find a great new vehicle to drive home in. Thank you for your business and the wonderful review.

BrittanieLeonard
8/27/2015

"Helpful, Responsive and Genuine"

I recently leased a 2015 Nissan Rogue from Peters Nissan of Nashua. I was in desperate need of an AWD vehicle to get threw the upcoming New England winter and Peters was able to fulfill that need and so much more. Let me start by saying all I knew was I wanted AWD, a rear view camera, blue tooth and something in my price range. This left me with numerous options on the Peters lot. My sales person Emma was able to narrow it down in one shot. She presented me with a Black Amethyst Rogue Select, we took it for a test drive, and I was sold. I've had poor experiences before when shopping/purchasing vehicles. When I financed my Chevy Malibu it took nearly two weeks to finalize everything and get into the new car. At Peters they had me out of my old car and into my new Rogue in no time and I couldn't have been happier with the experience. Mike and Emma in sales are great! I had a sense that it wasn't just about the sale but they were genuinely looking to help me out and get me the best possible deal and into a car that suits me. Pam in finance was incredibly helpful and was able to elaborate on any questions I had. She made sure I understood all the paper work I was signing and made the process fairly painless. My Rogue is such an awesome fit for me and I can't thank the team at Peters enough for their hard work and assistance in getting me into such a great car!

August 27, 2015

So happy to know you will be driving such a great vehicle during our long New England winters! The Rogue is a great vehicle in every way. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you find the perfect vehicle for you. Please give our Peters Nissan team a call if we can be of any further assistance.

NMB89
8/26/2015

"Helpful Salesman"

I originally went to Nissan to check out a Rogue, unfortunately I I found myself loving Honda. Despite not buying a vehicle at Nissan, Rafael treated me with such professionalism. When I told him I truly wanted a crv, he gladly walked me to the Honda dealership, answered some questions along the walk, and recommended a great sales associate to help me. And even when I was purchasing my new Honda, Rafael came back over to Honda to congratulate me. I never felt pressured in any way to have to choose between the two different cars and both salesmen were great! I wanted to write a little review for him because I really appreciated how well I was treated. Thank you Rafael!!

August 27, 2015

It’s great that we can offer so many wonderful new car choices to our customers. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you find the right vehicle for you – even if it wasn’t what you originally were considering. We know you’ll enjoy driving your new Honda CR-V and are very happy to have been able to show it to you. If you find you have any questions or need any assistance please give us a call. We look forward to being of service.

Barneysmom
8/25/2015

"Knowledgable and Responsive"

After the first few minutes of meeting Jim, I knew here was a sales consultant who truly wanted to know what I needed in a vehicle and had the most thorough product knowledge I had ever encountered! What a terrific buying experience for me...and then add in a unique, caring and considerate sales manager...and you will understand why I know I found an unusual winning car buying experience! You owe it to yourself to visit this most impressive dealership!

August 25, 2015

Thanks for giving Peters Nissan the opportunity to sell you a new vehicle. Jim is such a warm and caring gentleman – we can certainly understand why you enjoyed working with him. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to tell others about your experience with us.

steve
8/21/2015

"Very Good"

Chinda, along with the help of Emma were great to work with. Chinda was able to answer all questions about the vehicle and always got back to us very quickly. We are very happy with our new car!

August 21, 2015

Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan for your new vehicle. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

marcyg27
8/17/2015

"Very Happy with Peters Nissan of Nashua and Art Otremba"

My experience with Peters Nissan of Nashua was excellent from the first email I received in response to my interest in a car. They scheduled an appointment for me right away and I was well taken care of during that appointment by Art Otremba. He was extremely knowledgeable about the Subaru Impreza I was interested in and answered all the questions I had. I am very pleased with the service he provided and would definitely recommend this dealership especially Art Otremba to friends who are looking for a car.

August 17, 2015

It’s always great to know that we were able to help our customers with the information they need to make a great decision about their next vehicle. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you find your Subaru Impreza. We appreciate your business and look forward to being her for you the next time you are in the market for a new vehicle.

neguy
8/13/2015

"Better Dealers Than Peter's"

On August 12th(yesterday) I dropped off a vehicle for warranty work and after being told twice (making the appointment and then doing the service write up that the service would most likely be done the same day) my wife and I explained that we need it done before noon for today regardless. While out I stopped by at about 9:30 am today and the car was still in the same spot that my wife left it at about 11am the previous day. Around 10am I called the service department and the employee stated that it was just going in. I explained we need it done before noontime and he stated he mis-understood. If he misunderstood why would he have said the day before that the car would most likely be done in the same day we droped it off? What is the point of scheduling service one day and they don’t even bring it in for work until the following day. They did not even start work when the techs come in, as I know they are there before 9 most likely before 7am if not at 7. There is no reason this should have happened. The service advisor stated if there is anything he can do and I informed him yes to perform the service by noon but that cannot happen. When I arrived the “work” they were doing was washing the car. I figured a manager would have spoken to me given we bought the car there and want a satisfied customer on the service end. It’s apparent they don’t need any more customers given the treatment. No idea where they received their customer service training but this should be a teachable moment on what not to do and how to change it for the betterment of both parties. Only the service advisor stated he was sorry for the mix up no one else bothered to speak to me or even call my wife afterwards. There are plenty of Nissan dealers in the area its not a luxury/ exotic brand I’m sure there are other dealerships that care about customers.

August 21, 2015

Let us express our sincerest apologies for your recent experience with our service department. After speaking to your wife regarding your visit, we had hoped to speak with you to establish a strategy to get your concerns addressed and hopefully start moving in a positive direction. Unfortunately, we have yet to hear from you further. Customer satisfaction is of the highest importance to us. We are always disappointed when our customers leave unhappy, however, I can assure you that your feedback regarding your visit with us has reminded all of our service staff on the importance of a customer’s time and expectations. It was not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you through the process. Though we cannot replace the precious time that you lost because of our oversight, we hope that someday you will give us a chance to rectify the situation.

Reviews of Art Otremba