Peters Nissan of Nashua

Ronnie Ghannem

November 28, 2016

"Very Happy Lady"

- Happy Lady

Probably one of the few customers who went in for tires and came out with a new car. Because of my previous purchases from Peters (one new, one pre owned) I trusted to words I was hearing and then after research was very sure I was getting the best deal. Thank you to Mike Jandrew and Jeff Levesque in Service I always felt looked after. I love the car I had not intended to buy for another year or so...and thank eveeryone concerned.

November 07, 2016

"Salespeople are great, finance department needs some worl"

- eudels

I worked with Nicole on finding a low mileage used car. She was incredibly personable and honest about the pros and cons of every car. I felt like I was in good hands and so far have really enjoyed my purchase. There was one issue with the deposit that I put down being on an already bought car which I blame on the finance people, but Nicole went above and beyond in correcting the mistake and getting me an alternative which I liked. I would definitely ask for her if I were to go back.

October 29, 2016

"Vincent Alagna was fantastic!"

- A. Hochberg

My husband and I went in to Peters today, with a few questions on our options, as we were nearing the end of our lease. We worked with Vincent Alagna, who was fantastic. He had answers to all of our questions and worked out a deal such that we didn't end up paying for how much we went over mileage on our older truck, but were instead able to finance and purchase a new 2016 Nissan Frontier. This is our second time dealing with Peters and my husband and I both appreciated that this time around, we were not pressured to go with a low-mileage lease, which wasn't an ideal situation for us. Vincent was very patient with us. He went above and beyond to work with us and to ensure that we got the best deal possible, as well as making sure we were happy with our experience working with him and our new truck. Very highly recommended and two thumbs up!

New 2016 Nissan Murano, $40270