Peters Nissan of Nashua

280 Amherst St,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Peters Nissan of Nashua Info
About Peters Nissan of Nashua

Thank you for visiting our Peters Nissan of Nashua Website. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Peters Nissan of Nashua we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2014 & 2015 Nissan cars in Nashua, such as the Altima, Rogue, Pathfinder, Maxima, Murano, Sentra and other Nissan favorite models. We also offer well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Purchase any new vehicle and you’ll get an exceptional value plus our Complimentary Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This exceptional warranty is good for as long as you own your vehicle and is also available with the purchase o f most pre-owned vehicles. Come on in and take a test drive! Choose your favorite vehicle – and get our Best Price 1st! No hassle. No back and forth. Just up-front pricing you’re going to love. Find us nearby, just off Route 3 at Exit 7W in Nashua, NH.

About Peters Nissan of Nashua Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Pegeen Dunne
7/23/2016

"owner loyalty"

I turned in my 2013 Rogue at the end of its lease and was very happy to lease a new 2016 Rogue. The entire experience from test driving to closing the deal to financing was very painless and easy. I never felt pressured and I felt like a valued customer and my needs were completely met. I would recommend Peters and will go to them again when I am in the market for another car.

Gary5353
7/21/2016

"Sales and customer service"

Purchased a 2016 maxima. The professionalism of the business and sales staff made my experience noteworthy.In particular I would like to thank my salesman Vincient Alagna, sales manager Ronnie Ghanbem and business manager Geoffrey Garden .

Caseylm
7/19/2016

"Good experience"

Smooth experience. Friendly salesman. Enjoyed the test drive. I was looking for a slightly used sentra or civic and there were several options. My experience was very good overall

Ewleblanc
7/18/2016

"Needed a replacement car"

I was in a bit of a pinch upon learning that my current car would be way too expensive to fix. Vincent Alagna walked me through my different options for new (or new to me) cars. He listened to my recommendations and requirements to steer me in the right direction. I am very happy with my new car. On a separate note, Tara and Jeff in service have taken great care of me and my car on separate occasions.

Kferrante
7/11/2016

"Great service from Mike Melendez!"

My family and l keep returning to Peters to purchase and lease vehicles. Great service and consistently beat competitors' pricing. I will be back again.

Betoski
7/10/2016

"Geat Service Great Experience "

I came into Peters knowing exactly what vehicle I wanted and Mr. Michael Melendez made the process super easy, quick, and enjoyable. From the moment I walked into Peters till the moment I drove off the lot, Michael made the whole experience great. I would definitly recommend reaching out to him if you're looking for a new vehicle. Very knowledgable and courteous.

One happy customer
7/08/2016

"Amazing experience !"

Was looking for a car and had zero credit. Mike Melendez didn't let that stop me from going home without a car. He went above and beyond to get me approved and also find me a nice car with affordable monthly payments. I am so happy with my purchase and so happy I reached out to Mike in the first place. I def reccommend you go see him if you're looking for a car.

katherine girouard
7/05/2016

"Awesome experience and they were eager to please!"

Noah Arling was very polite and professional in his presentation and attention to detail of the deal. He helped work with me and Steve Dempster to make the numbers work so I could leave with the Murano and finalize my trade that same day. They worked as a team with Geoff Garden who was the finance guru and together they all pulled it together to get me just what I wanted! Plus my husband and I hadn't eaten so they offfered us a free Chinese food lunch to boot!! Nice touch. Great hometown longstanding dealership. This is my third purchase from Peter's of Nashua and I'd certainly go back again and highly recommend them! Kat G.

Lily25
7/05/2016

"Great first time experience at this dealership"

I came into Peters not really knowing exactly what car I wanted, but definitely had a price in mind that I was willing to pay. Michael was very knowledgable both in terms of the vehicles he showed me and what my different options were. Many times walking into a dealership, it is easy to feel overwhelmed. Michael however, remained very confident that he could find a perfect vehicle for me within my desired price range. He seemed to genuinely care about what MY best option was and what was convenient for me and I really appreciated that. Michael was friendly and very professional. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to lease or buy a vehicle from Peters.

jsanchez15
7/03/2016

"Amazing first time experience.. great dealer!"

I have never been to the Nissan dealer since I always stayed with Honda. I went to Honda to trade in my wife's 2006 Honda Civic for a Honda 2016 CRV and I wasn't satisfied with the trade in offer. it seemed as they clearly did not want to sale me a vehicle. soon after I stopped by Nissan right next door looking for a referred sales agent Rafael Rodriguez by a friend of mine. unfortunately he was not in, I was greeted by Vincent Alagna right away as I parked my car. he was very professional and asked what we were looking for and we described him exactly what my wife wanted and right away he mentioned the Nissan Rogue, he offered us to test drive it and compare it to the Honda CRV. we test drove it and fell in love with the space it provides and how comfortable and smooth it is. nevertheless the CRV has more features than the Rogue but what caught our attention was the space and smoothness of the vehicle. after the test drive Vincent gave us the trade in value which was a higher than Honda had given. I simply asked him if he can give me what I look for the trade in I will walk out of there with the rogue. he asked his manager Stephen Dempster for a great offer and gave me exactly around what I was looking for. I was very satisfied with their customer service and their honesty. they stayed even late after closing hours to provide us with easy and fast paperwork for the next day vehicle pick up. this being my first time I definitely recommend every one looking for a Nissan at peters to talk to Vincent Alagna or sales manager Stephen Dempster, these guys are great at satisfying customer needs.

Reviews of Michael Melendez