Peterson Lexus

Fairview Ave, Boise, Idaho 83702

Makes: Lexus|Service Center

Peterson Lexus
Peterson Lexus Info

"I have used Peterson auto dealers for repairs several..."

I have used Peterson auto dealers for repairs several times and I highly recommend them. Gary was the agent who helped me both times and he is kind, honest and professional. He is a straight shooter that will take care of you and not clean out our wallet. Thanks Gary!!

Gary

"Repair Order # 109261. I discussed what needed to be..."

Repair Order # 109261. I discussed what needed to be done with gary, he also checked for recall repairs of which there were two. Everthing that was discussed was completed. In addition to this a water pump leak was detected and repaired at the same time. The shuttle service was convient. This was a good experience and I will return for the next service.

Gary Sheffield, Service Consultant

"New people at the service desk were very friendly. Took..."

New people at the service desk were very friendly. Took time to introduce me to everyone. Were able to get a new bulb over from another location at the last minute to fix a headlamp. Thought I would have to come back. Cleaned the car and had me out in a reasonable time. My order number was 109204

Gary Sheffield

"I came in with a dead battery which is extremely..."

I came in with a dead battery which is extremely inconvenient. Gary Sheffield assisted me. He was caring and sympathetic to my situation. He made it a priority to assist me and back on the road. I would definitely recommend this advisor and dealership.

Gary Sheffield

"Great service as always. Gary was very professional and..."

Great service as always. Gary was very professional and friendly. Outcome of actual service was spot on. Always a pleasure taking my vehicle in for service.

Gary Shefield

"The Lexus service dept has never let me down Traci has..."

The Lexus service dept has never let me down Traci has always find a way for my car to get maintenance even is short notice kudos to the mechanics too

Traci Recla RO# 108420

"The customers are treated with kindness and respect. My..."

The customers are treated with kindness and respect. My 90,000 mile service was explained very well and in much detail. The work was done on time and the car was returned to me cleaner and in better shape than when I left it. The loaner car was fantastic. The only problem I have is that the price seemed excessively high.

Gary Sheffield

"I've now purchased or leased 5 vehicles from Peterson..."

I've now purchased or leased 5 vehicles from Peterson over the past 10 years. I've always been very impressed with the service levels, the people, and the overall experience. Gary Sheffield from the Lexus Service Group was fantastic and very knowledgable. I appreciate Peterson and their professionalism.

Gary Sheffield

"I took our Lexus in for its 90,000 mile check up and it..."

I took our Lexus in for its 90,000 mile check up and it took several hours so I was provided a loaner car - a beautiful new, Lexus hybrid! It was fun to drive. Even though we cannot have all our service done at Petersons because we live 300 miles from Boise, the several times we have had service there, it has been excellent.

Traci Recla

"Traci is very easy to work with and is very..."

Traci is very easy to work with and is very accommodating.I like the way they keep me informed on the condition of my Lexus and the service required. Their work has beeen very good and they are aways very professional.

Traci Recla