Peterson Lexus

Boise, Idaho 83702
Peterson Lexus Info

Jerry Shively
9/11/2012

"I took my Lexus to Peterson Auto for a 60,000 mile..."

I took my Lexus to Peterson Auto for a 60,000 mile checkup. Gary recommended items that were reasonable for the mileage. While the car was being worked on I was furnished a very fine loaner car so we could conduct business while our car was being worked on. I was very pleased with the experience.

jonirneal
9/04/2012

"Approx. 1 month ago, I purchased a used 2008 Lexus 350RX...."

Approx. 1 month ago, I purchased a used 2008 Lexus 350RX. This was the second time I had to bring the car in. The first time was for the car battery. This time the warning light for the tires was on. It turned out that one of the sensors went out in the tire. Tiffany approached me and told me that they would fix this “No Charge”. Tiffany then offered me a loaner car in order to minimize the impact of the inconvenience to me and my children on a Saturday. The car was fixed the same day. Washed and ready to drive. I enjoyed working with Tiffany, she was friendly, fair, and provided excellent customer service by doing the RIGHT thing the for the customer.

kinzi
9/01/2012

"Peterson Lexus has been great with us Every time we go..."

Peterson Lexus has been great with us Every time we go there nothing but the best I would recommend it to anyone Fast and friendly.

sredman
8/30/2012

"I bought a used Lexus IS 250 and the front brakes were..."

I bought a used Lexus IS 250 and the front brakes were leaving a lot of brake dust. My husband took it to service about it and Tiffany said it was normal. He spoke with another Lexus employee and they recommended bringing it back to service and speaking with the manager. They replaced them with better brake pads that have low dust factor. They are working great now!! Very happy with my car! Repair order invoice#109804

JHBour
8/30/2012

"Gary is very friendly, courteous, and mindful of your..."

Gary is very friendly, courteous, and mindful of your time. The routine service was done correctly, and they even washed my car. The customer lounge is very comfortable, but I wish they had a better selection of magazines to read.

rushlvr
8/26/2012

"RO# 109613 Tiffany has been great. She is courteous,..."

RO# 109613 Tiffany has been great. She is courteous, and most helpful in answering all my questions. She is a great asset to the Peterson Lexus Service dept.

llkelly
8/13/2012

"Superior quality and service,always curtious and..."

Superior quality and service,always curtious and friendly. I have always had nothing but positive experiences with Peterson Lexus and fully trust their services. RO#109644

susalove
8/09/2012

"I took our car in for the 5000 mile service. When I..."

I took our car in for the 5000 mile service. When I arrived, Gary let me know that there were 2 recalls/updates that needed to be done. He checked to see how much time that would add to the visit, and gave me the option of returning another day for those to be taken care of or I could take a loaner car to take care of some errands, and they could do everything at the one visit. I opted for the loaner, and was pleased with my service visit that day. Everything was great! Order # 109433

camicollette
8/08/2012

"Very friendly and helpful staff. Enjoy going in to have..."

Very friendly and helpful staff. Enjoy going in to have my car worked on. they make the experience enjoyable. quick in and out so you can get on with your day. I would go no where else to have my vehicle serviced or purchase of a new vehicle! Thank you Peterson Lexus Staff you are what makes your dealership amazing!!!

BoiseBarb
8/03/2012

"As always, Peterson Lexus completed my service in a..."

As always, Peterson Lexus completed my service in a prompt and efficient manner....and was kind enough to clean my SUV inside and out! Thanks.

Tiffany