Peterson Lexus

Boise, Idaho 83702
Peterson Lexus Info

alanlhoffman
10/17/2013

"This was the easiest and most pleasant car purchase I..."

This was the easiest and most pleasant car purchase I ever made as it was all arranged, after internet contact, over the phone. All I had to do was come down and test drive the Lexus 200h. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly.

Ashley Cummings, Keith Jensen

MaryTate
9/29/2013

"My Lexus turned twenty this year, so I decided to buy a..."

My Lexus turned twenty this year, so I decided to buy a new one. After researching my options online, I turned to Wes Rice at Peterson Lexus in Boise. He treated me fairly, gave me a great price, and was very helpful showing and explaining to me how everything worked. I definitely went to the right place!

Wes Rice

Jricci
8/26/2013

"Our car-buying experience was great at Peterson Lexus...."

Our car-buying experience was great at Peterson Lexus. Our sales consultant, Jake McArthur was extremely knowledgeable about the car and all its features. He also moved us through the process very quickly which can typically take a very long time. Jake gave us his cell phone number and has been very responsive to any follow up questions we have had. I would definitely recommend this dealership and ask for Jake!

Jake McArthur

schmidtca12
8/12/2013

"Last Monday, we came into Lexus to find out our options..."

Last Monday, we came into Lexus to find out our options on either purchasing outright our lease of a 2009 RX350 or trade for a new one. After working with Jake McArthur, we are very happy to say that he was very helpful in reviewing all options. We did lease a new 2013 RX350 and are delighted with our choice. Jake is very knowledgeable about Lexus and is truly an asset to your dealership. Bill & Cathy Schmidt

Jake McArthur

bemcrill
7/18/2013

"Newly was very helpful and spent a lot of time finding us..."

Newly was very helpful and spent a lot of time finding us what we wanted in a new pu. He worked with us onour trade in which really helped.

Dave Newell

fernandoveloz7
5/04/2013

"Gary Sheffield at Peterson lexus always goes out of his..."

Gary Sheffield at Peterson lexus always goes out of his way to make my lexus service experience the best. he always provides a "loaner" which gives me an opportuity to try the latest lexus vehicles. He also goes out of his way to provide additional cost saving discounts that are normally not available by mail. Gary truly makes the lexus service experience "top-notch" service. I am happy to refer lexus and gary on to other customers.

Gary Sheffield

christhomas
4/14/2013

"Wes Rice provided excellent customer service in helping..."

Wes Rice provided excellent customer service in helping me to find a teriffic new vehicle! I will definitely recommend both Peterson Motors and Wes Rice to my friends!

Wes Rice

SSN596
10/29/2012

"Tiffany was an excellent service writer. She kept me..."

Tiffany was an excellent service writer. She kept me informed of progress, advised if additional service or parts were required. I was given a loaner vehicle while my 90,000 mile service was completed - suprisingly convenient! Although dealer shop rates can be higher than other shops, I have faith that Peterson will do the job right the first time. It is where I will go for all service on my 2005 Lexus GX 470. My service advisor was Tiffany Nebeeker and my repair order was 110670.

Tiffany Nebeeker (Little)

DawnSchiller
10/25/2012

"Tiffany was amazing. She and the mechanics answered ALL..."

Tiffany was amazing. She and the mechanics answered ALL of my questions, no matter how small. She was even willing to get on the ground and show me how to remove my spare tire. I had to have 3 of the 4 recalls worked on with my car, and that meant having to keep my car for a few days. I live 3 hours away and was not available until the following weekend to return to Boise. I was given a nice loaner to take home for the week, not hassle. I LOVE LeXus and will never look for another car when the time comes for another vehicle, it will be another LEXUS. Thank you! Dawn Schiller

Tiffany Nebeker -- RO# 110527

DouglasWard
10/07/2012

"Visit a result of recall and oil change. They were able..."

Visit a result of recall and oil change. They were able to accommodate me on very short notice and everything was done exactly as described. Good job to everyone. The only possible constructive feedback might be the waiting room. The cushions are stained and a bit disgusting. They need to be cleaned or re-covered if the stains can't be removed. There were very few to sit on that looked relatively clean.

Tiffany Nebeker