Peterson Lexus

Boise, Idaho 83702
Peterson Lexus Info

DawnSchiller
10/25/2012

"Tiffany was amazing. She and the mechanics answered ALL..."

Tiffany was amazing. She and the mechanics answered ALL of my questions, no matter how small. She was even willing to get on the ground and show me how to remove my spare tire. I had to have 3 of the 4 recalls worked on with my car, and that meant having to keep my car for a few days. I live 3 hours away and was not available until the following weekend to return to Boise. I was given a nice loaner to take home for the week, not hassle. I LOVE LeXus and will never look for another car when the time comes for another vehicle, it will be another LEXUS. Thank you! Dawn Schiller

Tiffany Nebeker -- RO# 110527

DouglasWard
10/07/2012

"Visit a result of recall and oil change. They were able..."

Visit a result of recall and oil change. They were able to accommodate me on very short notice and everything was done exactly as described. Good job to everyone. The only possible constructive feedback might be the waiting room. The cushions are stained and a bit disgusting. They need to be cleaned or re-covered if the stains can't be removed. There were very few to sit on that looked relatively clean.

mangell1
10/01/2012

"Peterson Motors has been our dealer for over 30 years..."

Peterson Motors has been our dealer for over 30 years with different makes and models of cars. The service there is always impeccable and the personnel helpful and knowledgeable. I'm always offered the use of car while mine is being worked on and the drivers who pick up and deliver me are terrific.

Gary Sheffield

taddavis
9/25/2012

"Called for an appointment and was able to get in quite..."

Called for an appointment and was able to get in quite soon and fit my schedule. Reception was excellent, they knew I was coming and were ready. Personnel very gracious and helpful. Job well done in the expected time frame. Great experience at the dealership.

Gary Sheffield, repair order # 109988

DOUG PENNINGTON
9/24/2012

"SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AS IS THE CAR (3S300). SERVICE #..."

SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AS IS THE CAR (3S300). SERVICE # 109989. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED. I HAVE OWNED BUICKS, AUDIS, CADILLACS, FORDS, CHEVIES,MGS,VOLKSWAGONS AND THE LEXUS IS THE BEST OF ALL.

GARY SHEFFIELD

Vernon Carpenter
9/13/2012

"Good overall experience. Everyone was kind and..."

Good overall experience. Everyone was kind and courteous. Service was done in a timely manner. The price was fair and I will certainly bring my Lexus back to Peterson Auto Group of Boise.

Jerry Shively
9/11/2012

"I took my Lexus to Peterson Auto for a 60,000 mile..."

I took my Lexus to Peterson Auto for a 60,000 mile checkup. Gary recommended items that were reasonable for the mileage. While the car was being worked on I was furnished a very fine loaner car so we could conduct business while our car was being worked on. I was very pleased with the experience.

Gary Sheffield

jonirneal
9/04/2012

"Approx. 1 month ago, I purchased a used 2008 Lexus 350RX...."

Approx. 1 month ago, I purchased a used 2008 Lexus 350RX. This was the second time I had to bring the car in. The first time was for the car battery. This time the warning light for the tires was on. It turned out that one of the sensors went out in the tire. Tiffany approached me and told me that they would fix this “No Charge”. Tiffany then offered me a loaner car in order to minimize the impact of the inconvenience to me and my children on a Saturday. The car was fixed the same day. Washed and ready to drive. I enjoyed working with Tiffany, she was friendly, fair, and provided excellent customer service by doing the RIGHT thing the for the customer.

kinzi
9/01/2012

"Peterson Lexus has been great with us Every time we go..."

Peterson Lexus has been great with us Every time we go there nothing but the best I would recommend it to anyone Fast and friendly.

sredman
8/30/2012

"I bought a used Lexus IS 250 and the front brakes were..."

I bought a used Lexus IS 250 and the front brakes were leaving a lot of brake dust. My husband took it to service about it and Tiffany said it was normal. He spoke with another Lexus employee and they recommended bringing it back to service and speaking with the manager. They replaced them with better brake pads that have low dust factor. They are working great now!! Very happy with my car! Repair order invoice#109804