Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills

1540 Auto Mall Loop, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80920

Ben Ohman, Sales Professional , Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills

Ben Ohman

Sales Professional
Nadine  Bateman, Internet/Assistant Sales Manager , Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills

Nadine Bateman

Riley Tripp

August 17, 2017

"Excellent Process!"

- trkrmd Verified Customer

I did some research when this began and was interested in the Tucson. I explained to my salesman exactly what I was looking for and they delivered! Excellent customer service and a great quality car! Thank You!

August 16, 2017

"Good experience "

- BernieCD

Overall I had a very good experience at Phill Lonh Hyundai. Our sales person (Ben Ohman) listened to our needs and found us the vehicle we were looking for. The only downside was that the internet price included rebates that we didn't qualify for so I had a little sticker shock, however we got a pretty good deal with the discounts we did qualify for. The manager even came to thank me for my military service which I though was a nice gesture. I bought a 2017 Elantra Value Edition and I'm very pleased with it, from Apple play, Blind spot monitor, and the best warranty out there etc I really like this car. Thumbs up!

Ben Ohman

August 09, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- raelynrood Verified Customer

Excellent customer service Had a great experience dealing with them never will go somewhere else I will always come back here everything exceeded my expectations everyone was the nicest ever I love buying a car from Phil Long

New 2018 Hyundai Elantra, $26280