Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills

Riley Tripp

Ben Ohman, Sales Professional , Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills

Ben Ohman

Sales Professional
Nadine  Bateman, Internet/Assistant Sales Manager , Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills

Nadine Bateman

Internet/Assistant Sales Manager
Marty Stinett, Service Advisor, Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills

Marty Stinett

April 26, 2017

"2017 - TradeIn"

- ksteinha1 Verified Customer

Great Job - Very Satisfied with the professionalism and flexibility of the staff. They were able to keep me in budget requirements and shared smart payment options/plans which will help me pay off the vehicle sooner. This was a new service I was unaware of.

April 25, 2017

"Enjoyable Buying Experience"

- 1pleasedbuyer

I felt welcome from the moment I arrived at Phil Long Hyundai at Chapel Hills. I was greeted by the sales representative, Andrew Hill, as I began my shopping experience. Andrew knew the inventory well, answered all my questions accurately, and personally made sure that my buying experience could not have been more comfortable. I also had the pleasure of working with Marc, the sales manager, and Branden, the finance manager. Both of these gentlemen could not have been more professional and/or courteous than they were while dealing with me. My decision to purchase from this dealership and the terrific staff working within it, could not have been a wiser choice.

April 20, 2017

"Love our Santa Fe Sport"

- clarktjcj Verified Customer

We absolutely love our new 2017 Santa Fe Sport! We appreciate the dealer finding the exact color that we wanted since it was not at Phil Long. Everyone we worked with (and I apologize if I forgot anyone) was very professional and friendly. Thank you!!

New 2016 Hyundai Tucson, $35445