Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City

Colby Racine

April 29, 2017

"Pros/Cons"

- nuissence Verified Customer

Good & bad. Pushy salesman, too much haggling required to achieve fair price. 6 hour process when it could have been much less. I was very clear about financial & vehicle needs and it took a long while to be steered in the right direction.

April 26, 2017

"I am thankful to have discovered Phil Long Hyundai"

- rickma4 Verified Customer

Even though the main showroom was very busy when I showed up that day, the woman who greeted me did a wonderful job of getting me to the salesman (Jerry) who helped walk me through the whole process of buying my new car! I am thankful to be out of my lease vehicle and to have a new car that gets even better mileage and still has some of the bells and whistles. This is my first Hyundai vehicle and I hope to keep it for many years! Thanks to all who made this day workout so well. *Jerry Seward will be able to tell you the names of the sales manager and finance person who helped me so much!

April 21, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- rafaelc1970 Verified Customer

My situation was not an easy one, and my sales person went out of his way to help me out. My experience was excellent one.

New 2016 Hyundai Tucson, $35410