Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City

Internet Sales Manager

June 23, 2017

"Satisfied"

- estrada.cierra95 Verified Customer

I am satisfied with the service that I did receive however there was some unprofessionalism inside of the workplace towards me. I was a first time buyer and I knew that there was going to be some issues , but I didn't think that I would be mocked and laughed at with my expectations. I know how the car business works and I also know the good and the bad part of it. With much deliberation, I decided to first continue looking at other dealerships because the price wasn't what I was looking for. The manager I was working with got up without shaking my hand and stormed away before I had the chance to thank him for his time. However the sales person I work with was extremely helpful amazing and very professional and handling the situation. Jahmil is an amazing employee and deserves to be thanked. So thank you. I ended up purchasing the vehicle with much negotiation period however I am very happy with my purchase and thanks to Jahmil I am able to say I will go back for more service in the future.

Other Employees : A manager of jahmil. Did not get his name.

June 10, 2017

"Excellent work Ryan Jones and Dan Holman"

- lencho7070 Verified Customer

Ryan was respectful and did not haress me with phone calls. Zac found the vehicle I wanted. Dan closed the deal and provided customer support.

Other Employees : Zach Smith, Ryan Jones

June 09, 2017

"Excellent dealerahip"

- deeklw4 Verified Customer

This is an excellent dealership with a professional staff. It was a pleasure working with everyone. Best car buying experience I have ever had. I will definitely return for my next car.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $23465