Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City

Colby Racine

February 27, 2017

"Happy Repeat Customer"

- dmckaige Verified Customer

See previous comment section. This is the "A" Team!! Bought two autos here after visiting the other PL dealership in town that is a bit closer to home.

February 25, 2017

"No Bad Deals Here"

- bech8104 Verified Customer

Phil Long Hyundai is a dealership that offers a quality product, for the best price, highest trade-in value, salesperson's of the highest integrity, instruction on the car after the sale, and the offer to call any time with any questions that I may have. All of this is extremely appreciated by me and I'm sure any other person who does business with them. Thank you for assisting me on the purchase of a new vehicle.

February 23, 2017

"Bent over backwards "

- Kelli V.

My husband and I bought a new Sonata from Phil Long in 2011 when we returned from Afghanistan. Stan, our salesman bent over backward on President's day to get us the best deal possible so we could drive off the lot in our new 2017 Santa Fe. I am completely over the moon excited about my new car. Thank you to Stan and the entire team for helping us get our second car from Phil Long Hyundai.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $23775