Phillipsburg Easton Honda

About Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

cargoguy05
8/29/2015

"Bought a 2013 Sonata - very Good Experience"

We bought a 2013 Sonata today. Our sales guy, Arvind Patel, was great. I feel like we received a good deal and the service was great. Rob the technical expert was a great help also. We were able to test drive several models before selecting our car. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a new car to try Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai.

Rob (last name unknown)

carguy
8/28/2015

"Bought a 2010 Toyota Sienna Van"

My salesman, Angel, walked us through the process quickly and easily, answering all our questions, and ultimately giving us a GREAT deal! I would highly recommend this dealership.

Angel

tcuevas
8/27/2015

"Great Job"

This is by 5th or 6th vehicle that I have purchased throughout the years at PEH. They do a great job helping me out with the complication of purchasing a vehicle. And I will be back in a couple of years to trade in for another car.

Grady and Angil

Cdwalter
8/27/2015

"Sales experience"

We just purchased a new Honda Accord from Phillipsburg Easton Honda. It was a great experience. David Iskols did a great job of telling us about all the features in our new car. And Yury Lubarsky handled the financial end of the deal in a very professional manner, explaining all the paper work.

David Iskols and Yury

HondaGuy16
8/20/2015

"Best Car Dealership Ever!!!"

This is the best dealer in the world everyone is super helpful and friendly and helped me get the best deal and car it was also very fun that's how great it was I love being there it feels like home and I definitely recommend Anthony Catancsertti as a salesman he was amazing not pushy and always treated us with respect. Make this your first stop!!!

Anthony Catanceretti

Michaguna
8/06/2015

"Fantastic Experience!!!"

Was greeted with a big smile from Dan as soon as I walked in! He was helpful, thorough, and worked effectively with me on my trade! Absolutely love my new car!!!

Dan Dunlap

guest
8/05/2015

"Slow out-of-state service"

We love our van and we're pleased with the customer service during our purchase. However, we were disappointed in the time it took to receive our Maryland license plate and registration.

Thomas Marcellus

Linda
7/24/2015

"Very satisfactory"

I was met by Tom Marcellus in the lot of Pbg Easton Honda and he showed me the model I was interested in without being an obnoxious pushy salesman. I told him when I left to call me if he got any used vehicles in that had low mileage and a few days later, he did call. Upon inspecting those cars, I saw one I liked and three days later brought my husband back to give me a second opinion. We left there that day driving my 2014 CRV, which I am very happy with.

Tom Maracellus

cdbrewer
7/24/2015

"Organized, good price, quick...good experience (Angel Zapata"

I bought a '15 Civic LX this week. I was really in a jam - I had come cross country from California and gotten into a minor accident that wound up totaling my old Civic. I was stuck buying, as an out of state buyer. I went in, explained that I was going to get bids on Hondas - not share the numbers with each dealership, but get three numbers and then make my decision. I told them what I could do down and that I needed them to do tax, tags and registration for California. Angel Zapata got me a great number that included ALL OF THAT quickly. As for the other places...one got me a number that was NOT competitive (I mean, over $1000 more than that which Pburg got me, but that place responded quickly by phone and internet and was very professional - they did get me a number before I got to their showroom), and Clinton Honda (yes, I am calling them out by name) didn't get me a number ever. They didn't have the model on the lot (AND TOLD ME THAT!). They couldn't figure out cost of tags and registration in CA for a day. They asked ME what the tax rate was. They were a mess. Angel Zapata and Phillipsburg Easton Honda got me a great deal very quickly and then walked me through everything else. Let's be clear, nothing is ever completely smooth - but the number I was given WAS the number (actually my payments will be $1 UNDER what he wrote) and I was the reason the process took more than a day. I took 3 days, but they were the first place I went, and it was the place I ended on. Here are the two minor issues - no owners manual in the car and they forgot to put the front license plate holder on. I went back later to drop off one last piece to help with my out of state tags and both were waiting for me...so problems fixed quickly. Yep. Very happy. I should add that I started with this dealership because I had a great relationship with their service department from when I lived in NYC and would visit my family.

Angel Zapata and Yury in finance

Tasha
7/16/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

My mother went to Honda to trade in her Altima she wasn't happy with, luckily we was placed in the hands of a wonderful salesperson named Angel Zapata. He spent hours with us literally and was eager to please. My mom choose one car, wasn't happy and Angel was eager to accommodate her needs. In the end he gave her a great deal on a Honda Accord Hybrid. I would recommend Angel to everyone.

Angel Zapata