Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Eric Vatne

September 17, 2017

"Buying a new car"

- Bruce, 2970

My salesman was John Edwards. Pleasant experience, with no high pressure sales pitch. Sealed the deal. I would recommend this dealership to buy your new/or used Honda.

John Edwards

September 13, 2017

"Mike was very helpful. All our questions were answered. Th"

- Jemmer

Mike was very helpful. He ran all over looking for what I had requested. The cars were great, as we expected from Honda. Our only complaint was the long wait for a price quote.

Mike

August 18, 2017

"Great experience purchasing my new Honda"

- Pattiech15

I worked with David Ball to purchase my new 2017 Honda CRV. He explained the features, offered me a great trade in deal and I walked out with my new car!

David Ball