Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Eric Vatne

July 13, 2017

"Very successful"

- Arrelmusic

I want to thank Dave B for helping me choose the most perfect car that fits me well. I'm a very satisfied customer. Thanks again Honda.

Dave B

July 03, 2017

"Leasing my Honda suv"

- Cyndi123

Al Rojas was my salesman and Al Hernandez was the manager st the dealership. They both were extremely helpful in helping me choose my honda and facilitating a good deal for me. They made the car buying experience pleasurable for me.

Al Rojas and Al Hernandez

July 02, 2017

"Great Experience"

- bbliciousyo

I had a great first car buying experience here. Everyone works together as a team to satisfy the customer and keep them happy. I dealt mainly with David Ball who is awesome. He is very personable and dedicated to making sure the customer is not only satisfied, but safe as well. He helped me set up my car and answered the hundreds of questions I asked. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and the quality of service I received here.

David Ball. Al Hernandez. Kevin Drake