Phillipsburg Easton Honda

About Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

LindaLovesherCRV
5/26/2015

"Service Dept is Terrific!"

The gentlemen in the Service Dept here are the best. I had taken my 2002 CRV to 2 trusted mechanics I had used for years at other shops and they could not find the cause of the shimmy in the front end of my car. I spoke to Dave Trible in service and he diagnosed it over the phone and fixed it immediately! This dealership is about an hour's drive from my home and well worth the drive! Once there I surprised myself by falling in love with a 2012 CRV and purchased a car! The entire dealership is absolutely cordial, friendly and everyone goes out of their way to please you! Mr. Miller, the used car manager was also extremely helpful! Keep up the great work!

Dave Trible

Jasper1023
5/23/2015

"Awesome customer service"

I worked with both Scott and Anthony on picking out a car. I was going to pick a Chevy Equinox that was on the lot. After talking to both of them about my wants and needs in a suv they pulled around with practically a band new Jeep Cherokee that had all the wants and needs plus more. I can't say anything but good things about them and the dealership. I will definitely be back for my next car purchase.

hondamike
5/22/2015

"Enjoyable, stress-free buying experience"

I worked with John Edwards to purchase my 2015 Honda CR-V. This was the most positive buying experience that I have ever had. John made everything from the initial test drive, to the negotiation process, to the closing of the deal enjoyable and stress free...he was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in and had the right answers to all of my questions. Best of all, I never felt pressured to buy. Overall, it was a great experience!

John Edwards

baldy9880
5/09/2015

"Awesome!"

Couldn't have been a better experience purchasing a car from here again! Shawn and Danny are the best around! Do yourself a favor if you are looking for a new or used car go here!! Love the 2015 crv!

Danny Dulap, Shawn

john todd
5/06/2015

"courteous, professional and knowledgeable"

This is a hard working dealership with a great product. i love driving a honda. so does my husband. my salesperson, david iskols, is Courteous, professional and knowledgeable, he makes buying a car less complicated and less stressful. he respects our time and work schedule. I have maintained our hondas for years at phillipsburg easton honda garage. The service department is expert, friendly, answers all my questions, and many times an appointment is not needed. sometimes they send coupons for discounts. I highly recommend Phillipsburg Easton Honda. i cannot imagine going anywhere else.

david iskols, jared winter, steve anderson, yury

Stuart Baillie
4/14/2015

"Always a great experience"

I went in to see about purchasing a 2015 Pilot EX-L. After sitting with my salesperson, Anthony Catanzariti, I decided to look at the 2015 Pilot Touring model on the showroom floor. Next step was to discuss price. Within 10 minutes, we had struck a deal and they were prepping the car for me to take home!! I worked with 3 great people to make this deal happen: Anthony Catanzariti, Tom Wooley & Al Hernandez. This is about the 13th or 14th vehicle I have purchased from Phillipsburg Honda with the past 9 years, and I can candidly say I have always been happy with the service and my purchase. I also use their Body shop services and Repair shop services for all my vehicles.

Anthony Catanzariti, Al Hernandez

JarKoc
3/24/2015

"Really just a great experience!"

I came in on Saturday pretty sure I would not be driving away with another suv but Anthony Sherman made it happen. It was just a totally different expierence from what you would expect at a car dealer. I came in Anthony offered me a soda before we even started anything, for all he knew I could have been here for a brochure really was a nice gesture. We went to his desk he pulled out a blank paper and said lets write what's important to you and go from there we went over what I wanted and he listened and brought me a perfect 2012 Honda Pilot with only 24,000 miles. We took it for a nice ride, then Anthony took me to meet the service manager and explained in addition to bringing the suv I bought I could bring my wife's car which will nice! After that we sat down worked out all the numbers, it ended being about $50 a month more then I wanted but for all that the dealership offers what's 50 bucks, I'm sure I could have bought a Pilot a little cheaper elsewhere but I wouldn't have Anthony at my salesman so he was worth the extra, he even went the extra mile and spoke to my wife on the phone to explain the warranty which put her at ease, which made my life easier. Thanks you so much Anthony

Anthony Sherman

RosSan
3/20/2015

"Anthony Sherman is by far the best to deal with!"

Where do I begin? I guess starting with a thank you would be the best thing to start and end with. I was getting service done the other day and I was thinking since the winter was so rough maybe it was time to ask some questions about the AWD cars available. I spoke with Anthony Sherman and told him my wants and needs. It was like he had a crystal ball he pulled around this perfect 1 owner car! Best part he told me that I could have it for only $16,995 even though it was listed for $18,995 how could I say no?

Anthony Sherman

karbmta
1/19/2015

"Another great experience"

I went into the Hyundai dealership to have my Sonata serviced. It is a leased vehicle nearing the end of the lease, so I just mentioned something to Cynthia (service dept.) and before I knew it, I was talking to Arvind Patel and we were discussing new car options. I really appreciated Arvind's friendliness and his willingness to have the process run smoothly. I was pleasantly surprised to be driving away in a new Sonata within 2 hours of arriving. I have to say that I have never had a bad experience at this Hyundai dealership when I've brought my car in for service. Cindy(service) was wonderful and friendly as usual. I also appreciated the way Nick(finance) explained my options to purchase my new vehicle. Again, very friendly, low key conversation. There wasn't that pressured sales pitch that I have received at other dealerships. I will definitely return to this dealership and encourage others to check them out.

Arvind Patel, Cindy(service), Nick(finance)

acintron7
1/05/2015

"great"

I would like to apologize to PEH and patty novak at the sometime thank you PEH and patty novak for responding to my concerns. My purchase might have not been an exciting one but it was fair. PEH help me in the time of need and did everything to complement me in everyway . Before you purchase your car make sure what you want and paid attention to details .PEH FAMILY is a dealership you would want to check out.

tom

Phillipsburg Easton Honda responded to this review

February 18, 2015

Thank you for your kind words!!! We are here to help! Like our motto always said "Satisfaction Guaranteed!" Hope to see you again soon. And please do not hesitate to call or stop in for any reason.

Reviews of Tom Woolley