Read Reviews Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Tom WoolleyFinance Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Phillipsburg Easton Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Phillipsburg Easton Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

Drive-In Service Shuttle Service
Free WiFi Television
Express Service

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"You can't beat a Honda product"

peggyjh
8/8/2014 5:54:14 PM

Yury Lubarsky

My Review Of Phillipsburg Easton Honda:

Purchased another Honda Ridgeline pick up from Yury - we owned a 2007 and we are the type who usually get a new car every two years. The Honda Ridgeline we traded had 120,000 miles on it and never gave us a day of trouble and we loved the truck so much, we kept it for so long. Yury was such a personable guy, highly recommend him and this dealership. Drove off with a new Ridgeline in black (old one was white) and love the truck.

"New management?"

wsalley
7/27/2014 10:40:42 AM

Patty NovakPatty Novak

My Review Of Phillipsburg Easton Honda:

I have purchased 3 Honda's from this dealership in the past. Went to test drive a new Pilot. Patti my sales person for years was friendly and understanding as usual. The sales associate I was assigned to, Yury, set car sales back 25 years. Told me the other vehicle I was going to look at was crap, he had Honda money to give away and demanded I have a seat and get the deal done. I again advised I needed to look at one more vehicle and he ignored my comment. Rude, unprofessional and disrespectful.

"Great experience"

Ryan12345
5/24/2014 8:30:46 PM

Yury Lubarsky

My Review Of Phillipsburg Easton Honda:

Before I went to Phillipsburg Easton Honda I was concerned about buying a car. Yury, my sales associate, helped show me a quality car in my price range. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. When I am in the market for a car again I will definitely return!

"John Miller Is amazing"

JohnPalumbo
5/23/2014 8:44:17 AM

John Miller Sales Manager

My Review Of Phillipsburg Easton Honda:

I got a 2008 Ridgeline. John Miller was great to work with. Very understanding and compassionate. He is very friendly and takes great care of his customers. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

"Taken advantage of..."

Rob Mulrich
5/13/2014 7:15:44 AM

Eddie AjharEddie Ajhar

2.8

My Review Of Phillipsburg Easton Honda:

After losing a night of sleep over my purchase, I would not recommend this dealer to anyone.
This was my first auto purchase and in doing so by myself was a bit stressful. I originally went to the deal with a maximum budget of $10k looking to purchase a used car and was promptly taken out on the lot and shown cars 3k-7k over my budget. After test driving 3 cars I landed on one for 13,999 (2012 Nissan sentra) which I was told if I take of the lot today, the dealer would cut $400 off of the total price. I needed time to think on the price since it was already over my budget. So I went to grab some food t a Ruby Tuesdays down the street, as I am eating, not gone from the dealer for more than 30 minutes, I get a call saying that someone is one the lot an looking to test drive the car and that I should hurry back if I'd like to make a deal on it. (Long story short) I head back over to the dealer and put down a deposit... And start signing papers. Then I am sent into an office with the financial guy who starts throwing papers at me and telling me to sign because, "You will need this" like GAP insurance on a car that I will have full coverage for. Or the dealers inflate price for window etching... All BS. But when Mr. Ajhar shows you these extras, they are already added to the "Price" of your vehicle on paper and makes it feel mandatory that you must have these options in order to purchase. I knew something was off when I signed the first sheet for "windshield insurance". After realizing that signing the papers for this junk was a mistake, I refuse to sign the final bill of sale until the other contracts were terminated. Mr. Ajhar promptly did so after raising his voice and slamming the enter key on his keyboard a few dozen times. If you were to purchase all these extras it was easily add another 8k-10k to your already pricey car. I suppose I just feel taken advantage of some of the people at this dealership and they will swindle you. (after all they are are car salesmen) and if this is your first car buying experience I recommend going elsewhere.

"Thank You"

KimBeaney
3/31/2014 12:08:30 PM

David Iskols

My Review Of Phillipsburg Easton Honda:

David Iskols was excellent with us. He took his time and worked with us to purchase the best cars to suit our needs. We purchased two cars Honda Fit and the Insight. I would recommend this dealer and David to anyone.

Twitter
"Peter Poretta showed us RELIABLE, ECONOMICAL & WITHIN..."

kelemans
3/24/2014 11:19:33 AM

John SwitaJohn Swita

My Review Of Phillipsburg Easton Honda:

Peter Poretta showed us RELIABLE, ECONOMICAL & WITHIN OUR BUDGET cars; and Peter was totally professional and patient with us looking out for our interests. Our new Honda Civic Hybrid 2013 is perfect for us! P'burg/Easton Honda's Service Dept. is the BEST--we have been totally satisfied with the years of excellent service on our Honda Accord.

Twitter
"Good and friendly services. Even thought I was told no..."

rebesteves
3/14/2014 10:15:48 AM

Yury

My Review Of Phillipsburg Easton Honda:

Good and friendly services. Even thought I was told no 2013 CR-V available and ended up buying 2014 for more money, I like my 2014 CR-V and I will recommend people there.

Twitter
"Great experience at Phillipsburg. Very customer..."

Stephanick
3/4/2014 9:20:39 AM

Joe Finocchio

My Review Of Phillipsburg Easton Honda:

Great experience at Phillipsburg. Very customer oriented, and a lot of the "little" extras that make all the difference in a car-buying experience. Very friendly group. Would definitely recommend shopping for a car at this dealership.

Twitter
"this was my third purcase at this dealer and as im the..."

gpassione
2/5/2014 9:13:36 AM

Tom Cleary

My Review Of Phillipsburg Easton Honda:

this was my third purcase at this dealer and as im the past Tom did a great job. He helped me with the return lease and getting into the new one with no issues. He definately went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the new car.

Reviews 11-20 >>