Phillipsburg Easton Honda

About Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

steamfan759
9/21/2016

"Greatly Helped My Daughter!"

John went out of his way to help my daughter with an A/C problem with her 2008 CRV that was purchased at another local dealership. My wife and I purchased a Honda at P-E Honda almost six years ago through Tom Cleary. I have always had it serviced at P-E and drive 34 miles each way to get there. I have been very pleased with the service department. When my daughter had a failed A/C situation and I immediately contacted John Swita and he went to work to help us out.. My daughter is very pleased that she can keep the car running for a few more years. Our family has three Hondas and two Acuras and we appreciate the extra effort to help us out!!

Destiny
9/15/2016

"I will recommend all my friends to Phillisburg Easton Honda "

I had a great experience getting a car from William ./Bill ..He made sure I left there with a car . He worked with my budget .. I kept following him and his videos was very attempting to give it a try . And I'm one happy customer .. He is such a blessing ! He will answer all your question especially first buyers .. He is awesome !!!I came home with a Mazda 3 2014

William / bill

Beecsens
9/14/2016

"Bill hav goes above and beyond. Hands down the BEST"

I dont normally do this whole reveiw thing but i have to give credit where credit is due! I have never thought so highly of a car saleman then i do of bill hav! Phillipsburg easton honda won the lottery by having bill on their team! He has helped so many people i know get into cars with ease... And i cannot wait to get my licence back to go to him, i wouldnt even consider going to another salesman!! Watching his dashboard diaries and seeing how many people helps no matter their situation is utterly amazing!! Not to mention the fun he brings to the car buying experience!! Way to go Bill, you're phenomenal at what you do and have no doubt that you're going big places!!!

Bill Havlic

Lacenatenich

"Bill hav is the man!"

My husband and I were on our last leg with both of our vehicles. I randomly came across many of Bill Havs videos on Facebook and those made me feel somewhat hopeful at getting approved for at least something. One day my husband and myself were basically in panic mode considering I put many miles driving everyday to and from school and my husband also works about a half hour away. We didn't go there excited/hopeful because neither of us have good credit, we didn't have much money to put down, and we just went there one Saturday afternoon and specifically asked for Bill. He flat out told us in the beginning that he deals with people like us and will try his best to get us something reliable. He told us he couldn't promise us anything and that he does not like to give test drives until he knows what numbers he's working with. Okay then... He walked us through the process, the whole buying process did not take long at all. He was completely honest and didn't try to force you or talk you into something you really don't want or can't afford. His personality is definitely not boring and that's the kind of people we like to be around. We left there with a 2014 Chevy Cruze and we couldn't be happier. Thank you bill for all of your help.

Bill hav

Caitlin0624

"Mazda 3"

I bought my 2012 Mazda 3 two weeks ago from Bill Hav. He was the greatest salesman I have EVER dealt with. I talked to him for a few months and was a little hesitant because I didn't think I'd get approved. Well, I was beyond wrong. When I got there Bill had the car set aside and let me look and sit in it. It was the greatest feeling, I could have cried. After being there for a bit, I got approved. I didn't just get approved on just a car. I was approved for the car of my dreams. I had ZERO credit, no down payment, nothing. Just the hunk of junk car I barely made it there in. If you honestly are in need of a car, just like I was you NEED to stop reading this review and get in contact with Bill.

Bill, Hav

LizFulbright

"Easy and fun!"

I bought a car from Bill Hav and it was the best experience a mom could have! He made my daughter so comfortable and she had fun while I was dealing with the super easy paper work! He worked with my credit and down payment and it was so quick and easy and well... fun! I recommend Bill Hav!

Bill Hav

Jess0401
9/14/2016

"Fun, reliable and positive attitude"

My husband and I bought a brand new car with no money down about 6 months ago. Billy was the most fun and assuring guy. He got what we wanted without any hassle in such little time! He knew a new car is what we came to finance with little to no credit. This was our first big purchase together(my husband and I) and we would've never wanted anyone other than Billy. He works quick to get what you want, and is very positive with all his feedback. He even called me a month after we had our car to see how we were and how we liked the car! He also does dashboard diaries of customers who consent to be videotaped. Every person has a different story and always gives excellent feedback with their time with Billy. I may need another car in a few years and I will definitely go back to Bill! Thanks Bill, we still can't believe that we drive a new car and have less than 5000 miles(compared to my trade in which had over 250000 miles). If you need a car please stop to see Billy, he will do anything to get the car you want and deserve!

Bill Hav

MJS
9/14/2016

"Great experience with Phillipsburg Easton Honda"

We had a great experience at Phillipsburg Easton Honda. We traded in our minivan and purchased another pre owned van. Dave Ball was our Sales Associate. He made the entire experience nice and easy for us and was extremely responsive. We can't say enough good things about Dave and the dealership. Mark and Myrna Scimeca

Dave Ball

Karen01
9/06/2016

"Back for the fourth time!"

This is the fourth Honda I purchased from this dealership over the years. This experience, like the other three, was seamless! It is like a well-oiled machine there...each person is courteous, attentive, knowledgeable, professional and extremely helpful. The process is fast, easy and pleasant. I was lucky enough to have a few people helping me...Frankie and AJ were awesome and AL (whom I first met like 20 years ago) is the best...finance and customer service equally commendable. So, thank you guys! As long as I continue to buy Honda, I will always do so at the Phillipsburg Easton Honda dealership!

Frankie, AJ, AL, Kevin

Sue08802
8/30/2016

"Recommending phillipsberg Easton Honda "

It was a very easy, quick and good deal. Dan was very knowledgeable. It was hassle free and made buying a car fun. He was also very accomadating.

Dan Dunlap