Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

Char1961
8/27/2016

"Love My New Sonata!"

Thank you, Arvind Patel, for the time you spent with me yesterday. You showed me exactly what I was looking for in a very professional manner. I appreciated everything you did plus you had a wonderful knowledge of your Hyndais. All my questions were answered and I was very comfortable dealing with you. Thank you too, to Nick Graver for the great job he did. He expedited everything so I could drive my new car home in no time. I appreciated that. I will definitely recommend you to future Hyndai buyers. My experience was A++++. Thank you again.

Arvind Patel, Nick Graver

Mclarke
8/16/2016

"Personable and Flexible"

My car buying experience was very good. The salesperson and sales manager were very knowledgeable and helpful. They took the time to work with me and my budget to get me into the car that I wanted.

Jose and Joe

Bill
8/15/2016

"Terrific Purchase Experience"

We have purchased several cars from Phillipsburg Easton Honda and David Iskols and will continue to do so in the future. It has always been a hassle free experience. Service is great too.

David Iskols

dewy9091
8/14/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

John Edwards is an amazing salesperson! I am very grateful to have him as a guide through my first car purchase. He was very calm and collected throughout my first test drive as a new driver with my mom and sister as passengers. I highly recommend this dealership!

John Edwards

Vicky
8/09/2016

"Thank you, AJ!"

I recently purchased a Honda CRV from Phillipsburg Easton Honda. AJ, my salesman, was very attentive and spent quite a bit of time with me. He answered all of my questions, took me on a tour of the facility, and was super friendly. So far, I am enjoying my new vehicle. The dealership was recommended by my parents who have their CRV services at Phillipsburg Easton Honda.

AJ Hernandez

Cory39
8/05/2016

"Awesome Experience"

David Iskols is a great salesperson and was very personable and professional. He sold 3 cars to my wife and her parents. David Iskols made us an offer we couldn't refuse. Thanks Dave! My wife loves her new CRV.

David Iskols

Wiseowl
8/04/2016

"Friendly service"

I had some service work done to my vehicle. The employees were friendly and easy to talk to. The repair was done quickly and efficiently.

Service employee

davidw
7/22/2016

"Awesome Sales Experience"

Our salesperson John Edwards was very personable and professional and was awesome to deal with. No pressure sale. All of the staff at Phillipsburg Easton Honda that were involved with our sale were very customer focused and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend doing business with this dealership.

John Edwards

alysearlene08
7/18/2016

"10 star service"

Angel was very knowledgable and enthusiastic about getting us into the right vehicle for our family and budget. He definitely gave 10 star service. Thank you!

Angel Zapata

SaraC
7/16/2016

"They made things right!"

I had been shopping for a used car for about a month before I went to Phillipsburg Easton Honda to see a Honda CR-V I'd seen advertised. It was a much easier experience than other dealers I'd been to. Joe Finocchio was helpful but didn't in any way pressure me or give me a sales pitch the way salesmen at other dealers had. I'd almost bought a car the night before but the salesman was so pushy that I decided to go home and think about it. I'm glad I did. I looked again online and found the car at Phillipsburg Easton Honda. When I got there, Joe asked if he could help me and I showed him the printout of the ad I'd seen. We took a test drive, and I ended up buying the car. Joe made the process so much simpler than the salesman at the other dealer the night before. When I drove the car home, I noticed it shook at 40 mph. I called Joe and told him about it, and he immediately said to bring it back, and that it would be fixed. I drove it with a mechanic, who felt the problem, and they gave me a loaner car while they replaced the axle and smoothed the rotor. No hassle, no charge. About a week later, after a rain, I saw that water was leaking inside the back of the car. Again, I called Joe and took the car back. Again, they gave me a loaner car and fixed the problem (the back door needed adjustment). No hassle, no charge. The car seems fine now. I just had it inspected by my mechanic and he found nothing wrong. There's always a bit of a risk buying a used car, but I'm so grateful I bought mine at Phillipsburg Easton Honda, because they fixed every problem and made things right. Joe reassured me every time I called, and I recommend him and the dealership for making sure I was satisfied.

Joe Finocchio