Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Eric Vatne

May 27, 2017

"Amazing"

- Chatelle Menton

Angel made this a painless first car buying experience from start to finish. I would recommend anyone to come in and look to buy a car here.

Angel zapata

May 26, 2017

"'17 accord couple and I'm in love. Thanks Dave!"

- Motopunk44

So I leased my '17 accord coupe LS 6speed trans. It was a very nerve racking day for me. Dave made me feel so at home from the very beggining! He is very professional and I was more than comfortable through the whole process. People told me to go to different people to by the car, but once Dave Ball shook my hand I knew I was in the right place. I told him the car I was in love with and he did everything to make that possible. Thank you SO much to honda team!

Dave Ball

May 08, 2017

"Awesome Customer Service"

- Dashing34

I came in thinking I was going to check out cars and see what kind of costs it would be with buying a new car. My cousin recommended me here because he just recently purchased a car and his salesman was Bill Hav. As soon as I met Bill he seemed interested in helping me walk away with a car today! With his excellent customer service I was able to drive away in a brand new car!

Tom Woolley