Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

davidw
7/22/2016

"Awesome Sales Experience"

Our salesperson John Edwards was very personable and professional and was awesome to deal with. No pressure sale. All of the staff at Phillipsburg Easton Honda that were involved with our sale were very customer focused and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend doing business with this dealership.

John Edwards

alysearlene08
7/18/2016

"10 star service"

Angel was very knowledgable and enthusiastic about getting us into the right vehicle for our family and budget. He definitely gave 10 star service. Thank you!

Angel Zapata

SaraC
7/16/2016

"They made things right!"

I had been shopping for a used car for about a month before I went to Phillipsburg Easton Honda to see a Honda CR-V I'd seen advertised. It was a much easier experience than other dealers I'd been to. Joe Finocchio was helpful but didn't in any way pressure me or give me a sales pitch the way salesmen at other dealers had. I'd almost bought a car the night before but the salesman was so pushy that I decided to go home and think about it. I'm glad I did. I looked again online and found the car at Phillipsburg Easton Honda. When I got there, Joe asked if he could help me and I showed him the printout of the ad I'd seen. We took a test drive, and I ended up buying the car. Joe made the process so much simpler than the salesman at the other dealer the night before. When I drove the car home, I noticed it shook at 40 mph. I called Joe and told him about it, and he immediately said to bring it back, and that it would be fixed. I drove it with a mechanic, who felt the problem, and they gave me a loaner car while they replaced the axle and smoothed the rotor. No hassle, no charge. About a week later, after a rain, I saw that water was leaking inside the back of the car. Again, I called Joe and took the car back. Again, they gave me a loaner car and fixed the problem (the back door needed adjustment). No hassle, no charge. The car seems fine now. I just had it inspected by my mechanic and he found nothing wrong. There's always a bit of a risk buying a used car, but I'm so grateful I bought mine at Phillipsburg Easton Honda, because they fixed every problem and made things right. Joe reassured me every time I called, and I recommend him and the dealership for making sure I was satisfied.

Joe Finocchio

SaraM
6/02/2016

"Pleasant Family Service"

We came shopping for a van with our four young children. The children were made to feel welcome and all staff and salespeople were very pleasant and friendly with them.

Joseph Finocchio

Liza MacNamara
5/28/2016

"Surprise mommy van!!"

Hubby surprised me with a new minivan this morning!! A 2012 Chrysler Town and Country! I was a little wary of the sales process, but Angel put my mind at ease! The sale and financing were flawless! Even down to the little goodies they gave us, we were thrilled and I love my new minivan!!!!

Angel

Cassandra Cockburn
5/24/2016

"Manny Collantes"

My experience with Honda as well as the Salesman Manny Collantes was great! Manny was VERY helpful and knowledgeable. I am expecting my first child in September so I wanted to get out of my sedan and into an affordable SUV. Manny was able to get me both! I love my low mileage certified pre-owned 2013 Honda Pilot at a price I can afford! Between the pre-owned options, the salesman, the finance department I was able to leave there with my car THAT NIGHT! I am very happy with the Manny Collantes and recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car from the Phillipsburg Easton Honda and the overall service was just AWESOME! I look forward to keeping my car buying with them!

Manny Collantes

jp21rk
5/12/2016

"Conned & Hustled From Sales People!"

Went into the dealership to get an SUV. Salesperson literally conned us into a new STOCK civic. as well as a new Accord. he promised and promised all these fabulous deals and when the end came i ended up paying sticker for both cars.he swore the numbers were right and the deal was in there. it was just taxes and PA things that i wouldn't understand. they ghosted all their numbers took my deposit and hid it in and swore that it was there. i went to other dealerships and they said the numbers were not even put it. they charged me a $1000 regional fee for a stock car. never heard of this either. they were unwilling to take the cars back not even for a difference. if they did they wanted $4000 a car that i am sure went into the managers pockets. the salesman B had no idea what he was doing he was too busy talking personal and not about the car. he was more along for the joy ride than anything. the manager tried to do something but didn't do anything and the second salesman that tried helping and was just as clueless as the first. so now i am stuck with 2 cars that i didnt even go for in the first place.

B

Shannon626
5/03/2016

"Won't shop anywhere else"

This Honda dealer is my favorite! David Iskols is an excellent salesman. He keeps it real and goes above and beyond to ensure the experience is always a positive one. He is knowledgable and will work with you when it comes to pricing. I was in pickle with mileage on my last lease and get got me out of that lease and into a brand new 2016 Civic for a great price. This is my third car from PEH and I never want to shop anywhere else.

David Iskols

gjh92
4/18/2016

"Awesome!"

The sales team was great! These guys make you feel like family, and are extremely nice people. I would definitely recommend them. Even with no credit they were willing to help.

Tom Marcellus, Anthony Sherman

Smoly16
4/02/2016

"Grate place"

Thanks to Dan Dunlap! This is my 5th car with this dealership , and me and my family HAPPY again .Grate service , wonderful people. You don't need long talk, just tell what you want and you get it.

Dan Dunlap