Phillipsburg Easton Honda

About Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

JarKoc
3/24/2015

"Really just a great experience!"

I came in on Saturday pretty sure I would not be driving away with another suv but Anthony Sherman made it happen. It was just a totally different expierence from what you would expect at a car dealer. I came in Anthony offered me a soda before we even started anything, for all he knew I could have been here for a brochure really was a nice gesture. We went to his desk he pulled out a blank paper and said lets write what's important to you and go from there we went over what I wanted and he listened and brought me a perfect 2012 Honda Pilot with only 24,000 miles. We took it for a nice ride, then Anthony took me to meet the service manager and explained in addition to bringing the suv I bought I could bring my wife's car which will nice! After that we sat down worked out all the numbers, it ended being about $50 a month more then I wanted but for all that the dealership offers what's 50 bucks, I'm sure I could have bought a Pilot a little cheaper elsewhere but I wouldn't have Anthony at my salesman so he was worth the extra, he even went the extra mile and spoke to my wife on the phone to explain the warranty which put her at ease, which made my life easier. Thanks you so much Anthony

Anthony Sherman

RosSan
3/20/2015

"Anthony Sherman is by far the best to deal with!"

Where do I begin? I guess starting with a thank you would be the best thing to start and end with. I was getting service done the other day and I was thinking since the winter was so rough maybe it was time to ask some questions about the AWD cars available. I spoke with Anthony Sherman and told him my wants and needs. It was like he had a crystal ball he pulled around this perfect 1 owner car! Best part he told me that I could have it for only $16,995 even though it was listed for $18,995 how could I say no?

Anthony Sherman

karbmta
1/19/2015

"Another great experience"

I went into the Hyundai dealership to have my Sonata serviced. It is a leased vehicle nearing the end of the lease, so I just mentioned something to Cynthia (service dept.) and before I knew it, I was talking to Arvind Patel and we were discussing new car options. I really appreciated Arvind's friendliness and his willingness to have the process run smoothly. I was pleasantly surprised to be driving away in a new Sonata within 2 hours of arriving. I have to say that I have never had a bad experience at this Hyundai dealership when I've brought my car in for service. Cindy(service) was wonderful and friendly as usual. I also appreciated the way Nick(finance) explained my options to purchase my new vehicle. Again, very friendly, low key conversation. There wasn't that pressured sales pitch that I have received at other dealerships. I will definitely return to this dealership and encourage others to check them out.

Arvind Patel, Cindy(service), Nick(finance)

acintron7
1/05/2015

"great"

I would like to apologize to PEH and patty novak at the sometime thank you PEH and patty novak for responding to my concerns. My purchase might have not been an exciting one but it was fair. PEH help me in the time of need and did everything to complement me in everyway . Before you purchase your car make sure what you want and paid attention to details .PEH FAMILY is a dealership you would want to check out.

tom

Phillipsburg Easton Honda responded to this review

February 18, 2015

Thank you for your kind words!!! We are here to help! Like our motto always said "Satisfaction Guaranteed!" Hope to see you again soon. And please do not hesitate to call or stop in for any reason.

mirysm
9/13/2014

"Another great experience with Yury!"

The reason I continue to use Phillipsburg Easton Honda is my outstanding working relationship with Yury Lubarsky. He is a true asset to Honda and a valued friend. He is always courteous and takes the extra steps to ensure total customer satisfaction.

peggyjh
8/08/2014

"You can't beat a Honda product"

Purchased another Honda Ridgeline pick up from Yury - we owned a 2007 and we are the type who usually get a new car every two years. The Honda Ridgeline we traded had 120,000 miles on it and never gave us a day of trouble and we loved the truck so much, we kept it for so long. Yury was such a personable guy, highly recommend him and this dealership. Drove off with a new Ridgeline in black (old one was white) and love the truck.

wsalley
7/27/2014

"New management?"

I have purchased 3 Honda's from this dealership in the past. Went to test drive a new Pilot. Patti my sales person for years was friendly and understanding as usual. The sales associate I was assigned to, Yury, set car sales back 25 years. Told me the other vehicle I was going to look at was crap, he had Honda money to give away and demanded I have a seat and get the deal done. I again advised I needed to look at one more vehicle and he ignored my comment. Rude, unprofessional and disrespectful.

Ryan12345
5/24/2014

"Great experience"

Before I went to Phillipsburg Easton Honda I was concerned about buying a car. Yury, my sales associate, helped show me a quality car in my price range. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. When I am in the market for a car again I will definitely return!

JohnPalumbo
5/23/2014

"John Miller Is amazing "

I got a 2008 Ridgeline. John Miller was great to work with. Very understanding and compassionate. He is very friendly and takes great care of his customers. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

John Miller Sales Manager

Rob Mulrich
5/13/2014

"Taken advantage of..."

After losing a night of sleep over my purchase, I would not recommend this dealer to anyone. This was my first auto purchase and in doing so by myself was a bit stressful. I originally went to the deal with a maximum budget of $10k looking to purchase a used car and was promptly taken out on the lot and shown cars 3k-7k over my budget. After test driving 3 cars I landed on one for 13,999 (2012 Nissan sentra) which I was told if I take of the lot today, the dealer would cut $400 off of the total price. I needed time to think on the price since it was already over my budget. So I went to grab some food t a Ruby Tuesdays down the street, as I am eating, not gone from the dealer for more than 30 minutes, I get a call saying that someone is one the lot an looking to test drive the car and that I should hurry back if I'd like to make a deal on it. (Long story short) I head back over to the dealer and put down a deposit... And start signing papers. Then I am sent into an office with the financial guy who starts throwing papers at me and telling me to sign because, "You will need this" like GAP insurance on a car that I will have full coverage for. Or the dealers inflate price for window etching... All BS. But when Mr. Ajhar shows you these extras, they are already added to the "Price" of your vehicle on paper and makes it feel mandatory that you must have these options in order to purchase. I knew something was off when I signed the first sheet for "windshield insurance". After realizing that signing the papers for this junk was a mistake, I refuse to sign the final bill of sale until the other contracts were terminated. Mr. Ajhar promptly did so after raising his voice and slamming the enter key on his keyboard a few dozen times. If you were to purchase all these extras it was easily add another 8k-10k to your already pricey car. I suppose I just feel taken advantage of some of the people at this dealership and they will swindle you. (after all they are are car salesmen) and if this is your first car buying experience I recommend going elsewhere.

Dan D.