Philpott Toyota

Gulf Coast Toyota

lam
7/15/2016

"Great Salesman "

Logan Wandell is a very respectful, courteous, knowledgeable & helpful salesman. He made the buying process very easy & fast! Thank you and I appreciate your kindness!

Jason Johstone

Tjstundra
5/19/2016

"Efficent, and no hassle"

Friendly staff competitive prices quality vehicles, I would recommend Philpot Toyota to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. Thanks for making the deal on my new tundra easy!

Logan and kendall

Toan Ninh
5/02/2016

"fast and easy"

was treated great, well informed, pressure free setting, got the deal i wanted with no hassle. was very painless process. enjoying my new tundra now!

logan w.

fbriggs
3/02/2016

"proud new Camry owner"

Logan made this deal relaxed and I never felt pressured. So many times before I felt I was buying what the dealer wanted to sell, not what my needs were. Overall was a fantastic experience. I will recommend Logan to all of my friends and family! Love my new car!

Logan Wandell

Diane Rafdal
1/26/2016

"GREAT DEAL!"

My husband and I went to Philpott Toyota just to test drive a new car. In a few hours, I was driving out with a brand new 4Runner in my own name for the very first time. No hassle. Easy financing. Great people to work with. Logan Wandell was the perfect salesman. Very knowledgeable. Philpott Toyota is where my last car came from and now my new car. All my future vehicles will be Philpott vehicles. I recommend all of my friends and family go by Philpott Toyota and test drive their next new vehicle today.

Jason Powell

moon 81
1/25/2016

"Great salesman and customer service"

I had the easiest experience buying a new car from Philpott Toyota .Logan was very friend and helpful. If anyone is in the market for a new car or used car. I recommend Philpott Toyota and the salesman J .Logan he was a phenomenal salesman and will take care of all your needs and request before going to financing. I just want to Thank J. Logan for his hard work it was greatly appreciated

J.Logan

Bob Morris
1/03/2016

"2016 Avalon "

After several visits, my wife and I recently purchased a 2016 Avalon Limited from Philpott Toyota. Logan Wandell was our salesman and we couldn't have been happier with his demeanor and attitude. We've purchased four new vehicles from Philpott (Ford & Toyota) over the past twelve years and based on how we were treated by Logan, we'll be back. Bob & Diana Morris

J. Logan Wandell

SusieK
10/06/2015

"Loving our new Avalon and our experience at Philpott!"

I doubt if we will ever shop anywhere else for a new car! We just purchased a new 2015 Avalon, and our Sales Consultant, Shelly Beckett was the best! Thank you, Shelly for the great experience! Shelly was not pushy, she was knowledgeable, and we felt that when we drove away in our new car we had made a new friend in Shelly! Be sure and look her up when you decide to shop for your new Toyota!

copect1074
9/29/2015

"Shelly Beckett is the BEST!!!"

Thank you Philpott Motors and especially Shelly Becket for locating the Toyota Tundra CrewMax I was looking for. You made the experience awesome! Thank you for the friendly service, all the hard work in getting me exactly what I wanted and going above and beyond to ensure I had exactly what I wanted. The whole is staff is great!!

happy new car owner
7/22/2015

"New 4-Runner"

Thank you Philpott Motors and especially Shelly Becket for locating the 4-Runner I was looking for. You made the experience enjoyable! You are very knowledgeable, friendly and seemed to know what I needed. Thank you for going above and beyond to get me the right SUV.