Philpott Toyota

Gulf Coast Toyota

fbriggs
3/02/2016

"proud new Camry owner"

Logan made this deal relaxed and I never felt pressured. So many times before I felt I was buying what the dealer wanted to sell, not what my needs were. Overall was a fantastic experience. I will recommend Logan to all of my friends and family! Love my new car!

Logan Wandell

Diane Rafdal
1/26/2016

"GREAT DEAL!"

My husband and I went to Philpott Toyota just to test drive a new car. In a few hours, I was driving out with a brand new 4Runner in my own name for the very first time. No hassle. Easy financing. Great people to work with. Logan Wandell was the perfect salesman. Very knowledgeable. Philpott Toyota is where my last car came from and now my new car. All my future vehicles will be Philpott vehicles. I recommend all of my friends and family go by Philpott Toyota and test drive their next new vehicle today.

Jason Powell

moon 81
1/25/2016

"Great salesman and customer service"

I had the easiest experience buying a new car from Philpott Toyota .Logan was very friend and helpful. If anyone is in the market for a new car or used car. I recommend Philpott Toyota and the salesman J .Logan he was a phenomenal salesman and will take care of all your needs and request before going to financing. I just want to Thank J. Logan for his hard work it was greatly appreciated

J.Logan

Bob Morris
1/03/2016

"2016 Avalon "

After several visits, my wife and I recently purchased a 2016 Avalon Limited from Philpott Toyota. Logan Wandell was our salesman and we couldn't have been happier with his demeanor and attitude. We've purchased four new vehicles from Philpott (Ford & Toyota) over the past twelve years and based on how we were treated by Logan, we'll be back. Bob & Diana Morris

J. Logan Wandell

SusieK
10/06/2015

"Loving our new Avalon and our experience at Philpott!"

I doubt if we will ever shop anywhere else for a new car! We just purchased a new 2015 Avalon, and our Sales Consultant, Shelly Beckett was the best! Thank you, Shelly for the great experience! Shelly was not pushy, she was knowledgeable, and we felt that when we drove away in our new car we had made a new friend in Shelly! Be sure and look her up when you decide to shop for your new Toyota!

copect1074
9/29/2015

"Shelly Beckett is the BEST!!!"

Thank you Philpott Motors and especially Shelly Becket for locating the Toyota Tundra CrewMax I was looking for. You made the experience awesome! Thank you for the friendly service, all the hard work in getting me exactly what I wanted and going above and beyond to ensure I had exactly what I wanted. The whole is staff is great!!

happy new car owner
7/22/2015

"New 4-Runner"

Thank you Philpott Motors and especially Shelly Becket for locating the 4-Runner I was looking for. You made the experience enjoyable! You are very knowledgeable, friendly and seemed to know what I needed. Thank you for going above and beyond to get me the right SUV.

mvell
5/31/2014

"Newer Sienna"

We brought our 2011 Sienna in for an inspection and saw a sign for a trade-in for that particular model. We decided to check it out. Salesman Scott Danks stayed late to help us get our vehicle valued for a trade-in. He helped us select our new Sienna. We were offered a good trade-in on our vehicle. The next day, he had a our new Sienna ready to go. We went over the finances with Derrick Brannon. He took his time going over details with us. Thank you Scott Danks and Derrick Brannon.

Scott Danks, Derrick Brannon

m4a
9/09/2011

"Best dealership all around. They Asked what we were..."

Best dealership all around. They Asked what we were looking for and made sure everything was correct. Everyone is very friendly. They make sure and take care of there customers. There service department is also just as friendly and very efficient. Anyone looking a a vehicle I would recommend them to go to Philpott and not waste there time going any where else from here to Houston. This is our 5th vehicle to purchase from Philpott Ford. In a score of 1-10 we would give Philpott Ford a 11 ......................

BobThewman

AmberNeauxs
5/28/2011

"Mr. Charlie was extremely friends and worked very hard to..."

Mr. Charlie was extremely friends and worked very hard to find what I was looking for. He took genuine interest in making sure I was satisfied and got what I wanted. He also offered me no hassle pricing off top and didn’t play games like most salesman. Very pleasant and would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend or family member.

Charlie Rowland