Philpott Toyota

Overall Rating 5

Philpott Toyota
Philpott Toyota Info

"Newer Sienna"

We brought our 2011 Sienna in for an inspection and saw a sign for a trade-in for that particular model. We decided to check it out. Salesman Scott Danks stayed late to help us get our vehicle valued for a trade-in. He helped us select our new Sienna. We were offered a good trade-in on our vehicle. The next day, he had a our new Sienna ready to go. We went over the finances with Derrick Brannon. He took his time going over details with us. Thank you Scott Danks and Derrick Brannon.

Scott Danks, Derrick Brannon

"Best dealership all around. They Asked what we were..."

Best dealership all around. They Asked what we were looking for and made sure everything was correct. Everyone is very friendly. They make sure and take care of there customers. There service department is also just as friendly and very efficient. Anyone looking a a vehicle I would recommend them to go to Philpott and not waste there time going any where else from here to Houston. This is our 5th vehicle to purchase from Philpott Ford. In a score of 1-10 we would give Philpott Ford a 11 ......................

BobThewman

"Mr. Charlie was extremely friends and worked very hard to..."

Mr. Charlie was extremely friends and worked very hard to find what I was looking for. He took genuine interest in making sure I was satisfied and got what I wanted. He also offered me no hassle pricing off top and didn’t play games like most salesman. Very pleasant and would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend or family member.

Charlie Rowland

"All contact was done over the phone. Had to drive from..."

All contact was done over the phone. Had to drive from Houston to get a good deal on a Prius because the Houston Toyota Mafia is in total collusion. Well worth the drive and would do it again. I contacted the dealership over the internet and bought the car with a check from my credit union. Totally a great experience.

Jason