Read Reviews Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Bruce KooneGeneral Manager11 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Thank you for giving Piazza Hyundai the opportunity to earn your business. The management and staff have developed this Piazza Advantage Program because we are sincerely interested in making you a customer for life. We believe that our business is not just about selling cars, but more importantly it is about building long term relationships. Give us the opportunity to gain your business today and we will do everything we can to retain your business for life.

Our Location

7/11/2014 11:28:42 PM

Matthew GillespieMatthew Gillespie
Lisa GroseLisa Grose

My Review Of Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown:

I had been to four other dealerships looking at cars before coming to Hyundai to look at the Genesis. While all of the dealerships were very professional and provided good service, Matt and Hyundai were better. Matt was also very patient in waiting for me to make the decision between the Genesis and an older Equus model despite my waiting up to the last minute before making a decision. After buying the Genesis, Matt took the time to show me everything the car had to offer with much detail. Lisa was also very efficient in going through the paperwork (an inkjet printer!). This is my second purchase through this dealership and I expect we will use them again.

Added: 7/14/2014 9:21:54 AM

We couldn't be happier that Matt provided you with a great car buying experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on the Piazza Hyundai team. We hope you are enjoying your new Hyundai Genesis, please come back to visit anytime!

"Great experience!"

Tyork1107
7/8/2014 8:52:15 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Tiffany SeifritTiffany Seifrit

My Review Of Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown:

I came to the dealership on a Friday in early May of 2014 with no intention of buying a car. Tiffany immediately came out and greeted me and seemed genuinely interested in learning about me. It's safe to say that we talked about everything but cars for about 15 minutes which made me feel extremely comfortable. I was looking at a Tucson because I wanted something small and in all-wheel drive. She had me drive a new one as well as a Santa Fe Sport since I expressed interest in that as well. I told her that I wanted a car with some more features (auto headlights, fog lights, etc) and she showed me a used 2013 that fit me perfectly in the color that I love -white! I am definitely surprised at the ease of buying this car. I've experienced many negative sales consultants in the past and she really left a lasting impression on me. There was no uncomfortable pressure which put me at ease. I ended up getting exactly the price I wanted to pay! I tell everyone that I know where I got my car and who they should ask for. She truly is a wonderful person and a pleasure to work with. I definitely hope she is still around when I decide to get another one down the road!

Added: 7/10/2014 9:42:28 AM

We couldn't be happier that Tiffany Seifrit provided you with a great car buying experience. She is a true asset and we are lucky to have her on the Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown team. We hope you are enjoying your Hyundai, please come back to visit anytime!

Twitter
"Best Car Buying Experience"

familytrust08
6/24/2014 9:34:45 PM

Tiffany SeifritTiffany Seifrit

My Review Of Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown:

Sales Representative Tiffany Seifrit was super friendly, not pushy and made me feel comfortable. I have never liked shopping for a new car and have had several bad experiences. It was an absolute pleasure working with Tiffany. She did not waste my time with things I did not want and was very accommodating with the things I did want. I found two cars in my search I was extremely interested in...the Hyundai Elantra and a KIa model. The cars had similar advantages and price tags. A big consideration when making my choice of the Hyundai was the experience with Tiffany.

Added: 7/1/2014 1:20:20 PM

Congratulations on your new Hyundai Elantra! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Tiffany Seifrit was able to provide you the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Twitter
"Great Salesperson - Great Car !!!!!"

BonnieWeeWee
6/7/2014 1:12:45 PM

Mark SteficekMark Steficek

My Review Of Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown:

As soon as I walked into Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown, I was greeted very nicely and told them I was interested in pricing a new Hyundai Elantra.

My salesperson was Mark Stefick, a very nice young man, who was very pleasant and I could feel a nice rapport between us. I can not due business with a salesperson who is shovey and pushy and only is in it for his commission.

Mark could not have been more helpful, of course he took me for a test drive, and I really liked the car, but wanted to look around some more to make sure I was getting the right car for me. Mark was very nice and said please keep in touch and understood I wasn't there to buy that day.

I decided on the Hyundai Elantra Sport and went back to Mark to buy the car because I liked the way he handles is customers and wanted to give him the sale.

Mark could not have been anymore accommodating and I was pleased with the price!

Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown could not have treated me better.

Thanks, Bonnie

Added: 7/1/2014 1:22:55 PM

Bonnie,
On behalf of all of us at Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Mark Stefick. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new Elantra Sport and please come visit us again soon!

"Harvey was great"

Tj0809
6/4/2014 5:35:14 AM

Harvey portner

My Review Of Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown:

Harvey portner was great, easy going , no pressure , very easy to get a hold of if there was an issue or question... Great guy great company

Added: 7/1/2014 1:25:36 PM

We couldn't be happier that Harvey Portner provided you with a great car buying experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on the Piazza Hyundai team. We hope you are enjoying your new Hyundai, please come back to visit anytime!

"Great Experience"

nettenette29
5/22/2014 11:31:00 AM

My Review Of Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown:

My experience at Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown was great - everyone was very nice and friendly, Jonny was great at answering all my questions and they went out of their way to find me the car I wanted. Definitely would recommend going there if looking for a car!

"Great Service"

danatchu7
5/20/2014 3:29:24 PM

My Review Of Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown:

The whole experience was a bit stressful, but rewarding and enjoyable. The transition from car selection to loan and financing options was smooth. All employees were friendly and helpful.

Twitter
"Great place to buy a great car from great people"

commonst
5/19/2014 10:24:03 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown:

We are repeat buyers from Piazza Hyundai, and we have had a great sales experience each time. This time I called up and spoke with Jonny Radcliff and told him what we were looking for in a used SUV, and he said he'd get back to me ASAP. Within a half hour he called back and said he thought he had the perfect SUV to meet our needs, a used Hyundai Veracruz. And it was! We went over there right away that evening and Jonny took great care of us in a very genuine and non high pressure way. Then a couple days later he drove through extreme flooding and around detours due to road closures, just to meet me at the dealership for me to pick up the car and do the paperwork. He was knowledgeable and wise in his advice to us, and he was friendly and connected very well with us. If you need a car, go see Jonny and the other great folks at Piazza Hyundai!

"New Tuscon"

HStube
5/8/2014 10:25:06 AM

My Review Of Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown:

Piazza Hyundai was a friendly and nice place to buy a car. My sales associate was available during and after my purchase. Jonny was very friendly and did his best to work with me on price and making sure my needs were met. I am very happy with my new Tuscon!

Twitter
"Best Dealer We've Ever Dealt With"

JANEESHANER
5/7/2014 6:25:07 PM

My Review Of Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown:

The salesman we dealt with was so very helpful....answered our tons of questions and told us to get in touch with him with anything else we needed an answer for.

Reviews 11-20 >>