Piazza Volkswagen of Langhorne

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

North Penn VW

sarah.margs
5/23/2016

"Great experience buying first car "

I had a great experience buying my first car thanks to Jackie at the Piazza Volkswagen of Langhorne! Jackie was great to work with, extremely knowledgable, and easy going. I had visited a few other dealerships before but always felt like the sales people were a bit pushy and overbearing. Jackie was the perfect combination of laid back and professional. I am very happy with the used 2013 VW I walked away with..it feels like a brand new car! I would definitely recommend Jackie and the Piazza Volkswagen of Langhorne to anyone looking for a positive buying experience.

Jackie Savastano

franmar1
5/21/2016

"20,000 mile service"

everything done in quick and friendly manner. Only took 1 hour from the time I pulled in until I was on my way home, everything went smooth.

gloverhc
5/18/2016

"The service department is GREAT!"

I had a problem with the sunroof in my 2016 GTI. Contacted the service department near the end of their day. They asked me to drive over. One of the service managers took a look, couldn't solve it. Had his lead tech take it in the shop to scan it. In the meantime, he had a rental waiting for me in the event it couldn't be repaired. Ultimately, the tech got it fixed. Took about fifteen minutes. I have had two experiences with the Piazza service department, and they genuinely seem to care about the customer and the service experience! Can't thank them enough. Regards, Harry.

Bob Barag

lizard king
5/13/2016

"Great Service Department with Mr. Frank Indelicato"

It's always a good experience with Mr. Indelicato. That's the reason I've purchased about a half dozen cars at that location over the years and have them serviced there.

Mr. Frank Indelicato

jeff25
5/10/2016

"Service Repairs"

Workers are Friendly. work is done on time and follow up is great. Will honestly let you know if things have to be done immediately or can wait. Jeff Moruzzi

Charles Plotkin
5/05/2016

"Incredibly good."

I've got 30 years experience in the retail automobile business. Many of those years I trained sales department personnel to be professional. In my experiences it's not difficult to teach professionalism but what is really hard is to teach attitude and enthusiasm. Since I retired I became very skeptical about anyone in auto sales living up to my standards. I was wrong. Jackie my sales person and her manager Rob were as good as it could get. Amazing to me. Just a great experience that just one day later I've told a half dozen people about.

Salesperson was Jackie. Her manager Rob personally came in to go over the figures and both were just fun to buy from. (Lease).I've had great experiences with Frank in service for years.

bugonthego
4/18/2016

"Best Service Department & friendly associates"

Frank Indelicato is a great service manager. Service Department has a great crew & are very knowledgeable. They're great to work with & schedule work fast. I think pricing is fair as well. Very friendly sales department as well.

Frank Indelicato & Jackie

R12
4/14/2016

"Easy all the way around"

Frank Indelicato and the crew at VW Langhorne are easy to work with, schedule fast, complete the work in a timely manner and get you on the road again quickly.

PJD
4/13/2016

"Great Service with friendly associates"

Fast and friendly at a fair price. Frank is always willing to go the extra mile to take care of your needs. Would refer everyone to Frank

Service Frank Indelicato

DanH
3/31/2016

"Great as always "

Another good experience that, while costly, left me confident that the job was done right the first time. In fact, feel that I can trust Frank and his team to do right by me.

Frank