Piazza Volkswagen of Langhorne

106 Reviews of Piazza Volkswagen of Langhorne

March 30, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- bugonthego

Always satisfied with service management & service. They are fit me in at the last minute & reschedule my visit should I need in a timely manner. Been coming here over 15 years!

March 30, 2017

"Service "

- Mr GLI

Brought my GLI in for the 40K Mile service and everything was done perfect. The have the car running like a champ and didn't try to oversell me. I keep coming here for service as they are top notch and great to deal with.

March 29, 2017

"Great service team"

- rc888

Great experience with Frank in service. Had issue with Touareg vibration and they fixed it perfectly. The service here has been top notch! Thanks you

March 27, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- MrMike

Excellent. My Summer wheel needed curb damage repair. The repair to Wheels was great. Wheels were mounted. I was in and out in no time.

March 27, 2017

"Five Star Service!"

- Long roof TDI

I was drawn to this dealer, which is not particularly near me, by one salesman. Since then, the service team has earned my business so completely that I am trying to find a new relationship in the sales organization. The service here has been top notch!

March 23, 2017

"Always a pleasure."

- Harry

Have been dealing with Frank for years, for good reason. This is the model for how a service department is supposed to be run. Extremely professional.

March 19, 2017

"Frank "

- rc888

Frank is the best. I had a Passat several years ago and he remembered me by name and welcomed me back with our Touareg. He keeps you updated on progress and does a great job

March 17, 2017

"Simply the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- bettinabunting97@msn.com

Frank is ALWAYS there for me. Not only does he see to it that the work I came in for is completed (in this case, just low tire pressure), he checks everything to determine if I need any other tasks completed. He gives me excellent advice and I can always trust him to do what's best for me and my VW.

March 07, 2017

"Service Team Is The Best!!!"

- MESMERIZE

I always have a wonderful experience when I bring my car in for service. Frank and his team are very polite and Frank always gives me best advice for my Tiguan. The service is always fast best service department I have been to period thank you again. Nelson

March 06, 2017

"Another excellent experience"

- VW Enthisiast

Thank you once again for an easy and affordable experience while my car needed repair. True professionalism is always provided whenever I have an issue with my vehicle. This service department is too notch. A special thank you to Frank and Bob in the service department. This is much appreciated.