Plaza Hyundai

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Hyundai Info
About Plaza Hyundai

At Plaza Hyundai, please review our extensive inventory of Hyundai cars including the Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe and Genesis. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Hyundai is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Hyundai, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Hyundai service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Hyundai service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Hyundai, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at 800-558-9593. www.PlazaHyundai.com

About Plaza Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

shalom bayis 25
4/15/2015

"I had a Great Experience at Plaza and Frank Mosca"

I would Highly Recommend Plaza Hyundai . Frank Mosca was Great at Being Honest with me as far as Getting me out of my Former Lease which was a Disaster . I got my Previous Hyundai from Guiffre, What a Rip off artist he is. Frank and Plaza Hyundai treated me with respect and courtesy also. If you want a Great Deal on a New Hyundai go see Frank Mosca @ Plaza. I am Very Satisfied with my business Dealing with Frank and Plaza Hyundai and plan to continue my relationship with them in the future ! Frank also explained everything to me completely and made the leasing/buying experience a pleasant one ! Cheryl Jackson

DJ.Jesse.NYC
3/24/2015

"Worst Service Center!"

This is considered the worst service center in the WHOLE PLAZA Auto mall. Reason being because I had a lot of incidences here. First time coming here to get a car alarm system and a remote start package. Parts department said sure we can install it and it was expensive so I said ok its maybe a genuine factory part and I said deal lets do it and see what happens So I waited a few hours and I never received a call to see if my car was ready. I called and then I get transferred and transfer to someone else and never get through to the right person. So I went back in person few hours later and it was finished so when I received the car. It was a AFTER MARKET RIP OFF!!!!!! NOT GENUINE! Which had a huge argument and they said oh it was sopse to be aftermarket and this and that and I was so upset I said this is not what I was expecting. So that's one story. Another time I was Taking it for a Electrical problem which the after market alarm/ Remote start took them a few days to figure on their mess up. After it was fixed Service Center Scratched my Door side with a Chip paint and the whole time they were renovating their offices they left all my car windows open and caused my whole interior which intact its a carbon fiber dash with leather and cloth seats from black to all white of sheetrock dust. I was even more upset. Took these guys 4 days with my car and had to come back in wasting my time for their mistake on scratching and chipping my car. So I stopped going their after these incidences for a long time. So recently I came on a Monday after noon for a power problem in the motor. Issue I had was shaking from the motor and noise from when pressing on gas pedal. So I saw a customer service rep and I was asked to leave the car and I said ok fine with me since this is a warrantee problem in the car which had under 20,000 miles in it. So I was told from the customer rep that he said I should hear from hum by thursday. So later that week Thursday comes and I didn't get no call so I called in the after noon to speak to the specific rep who was taking car of my car. Same issue like before Transfer and tansfter and hang up over 5 times and I called to speak to the manager and give them the issue of whats going on. They told me he should call me soon. Friday comes same issue with the phone calls. So later that afternoon i get the call from the rep and he told me oh there is an issue with there shop and someone fired and this and that and in my mind I am thinking thats no my issue so when am i going to get my car back. So customer rep said tomorrow it should be out. Saturday comes I call and call and its phone games again with the transferring. I was so upset I said to the person please get me to this person and they told me he is busy. I said if i go in person its going to be a different story right. So later that day I went to Hyundai and I speak to someone and they said he is not in today. So I said who is going to take care of this. Person pointed me to another rep. I go to that rep and they said oh that your rep this not here is not going to be here till Wednesday. So I said when am I going to do am I going to get a curtsey car. he said no and I said I need my car and nothing was worked on. I asked for my car back and I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS PLACE EVER!!!! I got rid of my car for one of the reasons I don't want to come back! IF I WERE YOU DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. GO Somewhere else.

Roman and service manager!

rdenaro
2/15/2015

"Plaza lived up to their reputation."

Frank Mosca was recommended by a co-worker. He and he professional staff made the leasing process very pleasurable. My sister could not be happier with her new Sonata. If you considering leasing or purchasing, Frank is the man to see and Plaza should be your dealership. They are highly recommended!

Nushar
12/27/2014

"Professional friendly and tries hard to meet all your needs!"

Great dealer, works with your needs amd really goes out of his way to meet them. Makes you feel comfortable and givs thorough explanations. As a first time car buyer/leaser I was provided with the time and the attemtion meeded to amswer all my questions amd guide me in the process. Makes himself abailable even after the deal is signed. Great experience, will def ately go back to Framk for all my future inquiries!

flyny164
12/20/2014

"Experience Leasing a Hyundai Sonata"

I always felt going into a dealership was the most unpleasant experience a person could have. Buying or leasing a new car should be fun. Well, for the first time it was. And that was because of Frank Mosca. The man is sincere, honest and trustworthy. He made leasing a Sonata a pleasure. Frank is one of the nicest peope I've ever met (and I consider myself to be a good judge of character). Not thinking we were going to get a car that day was changed by Frank's good salesmanship and demeanor. Never pressured us. There should be more Frank Mosca's selling vehicles and maybe then it wouldn't be such an unpleasant experience and car dealers wouldn't get such a bad reputation. Frank should give classes on how to deal with the public. He is a true gentleman.

wendy moore
12/08/2014

"Classic Dealership and Dealer"

This is my second time buying a car from this dealership and same dealer. I just want to express my appreciation to Mr. Frank Mosca and his team for helping me feel comfortable and making the right choice for the purchase. I have to say that Frank was thoughtful and thorough with me. He explained everything to me in detail .I would without a shadow of a doubt recommend my friends and family to this dearlership if need be. Also i want to thank Mr. Mikhail Wright who took the time to also explain all the financial options and terms to me too. Thank you Guys.

anaharry
11/24/2014

"Stay away from this dealership"

What a horrible experience. Unappealing high pressure back and forth negotiating. Purchased a car the following day at another dealership. Would not recommend this place.

Talon1
11/16/2014

"Dishonest and Fraudulent Service"

So i purchased a used Hyundai Tucson from Plaza Hyundai. During one of the visit to get an inspection sticker i was told i needed a new tire to pass. This cost me $175 dollars. Later i discovered that my air conditioning had stopworking and that one of my lug nut stems had been stripped. None of this information was given to me at the time of retreival from their workshop. I had to discover this on my own. When i returned the car to complain i was disrespected and insulted ny the repair manager and denied service despite having a three year agreement with Plaza Hyundai. I now must shop arounf for someone to honor the agreement i made with Plaza Hyundai. Avoid this dealer at all cost. I will be spreading the word.

Service , Manager

Mike248
11/16/2014

"Great Dealership!!!"

I worked with Keith Ayoutb on finding the car, at the right price and it was a pleasure. He took his time, showed me what I could afford and the explained the benefit of owning each vehicle within my budget. I loved the knowing they carry certified pre-owned and new cars. The entire staff was friendly and welcoming. Mikhail Wright (the Finance guy) is the Man! Great at his Job! Thanks Mike C

geoovancoo
11/10/2014

"My THIRD automobile purchase from Plaza Hyundai"

Salesman Frank Mosca made this purchase smooth for me from the start. I saw the car I was interested in. Frank took me for a test drive. He explained all the features as we drove. The test drive helped convince me of my choice. Due to time constraints I had to return the following day to complete my purchase. Frank was there (on his day off) to ensure that finance and insurance matters were completed. He answered all my questions and concerns and I drove off in my new car. He even followed up the next day with a telephone call to make sure I was satisfied with my new car. Now that's the way to do business. Thank you Frank and Plaza Hyundai !

Reviews of Frank Mosca