Plaza Hyundai

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Hyundai Info
About Plaza Hyundai

At Plaza Hyundai, please review our extensive inventory of Hyundai cars including the Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe and Genesis. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Hyundai is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Hyundai, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Hyundai service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Hyundai service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Hyundai, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at 800-558-9593. www.PlazaHyundai.com

About Plaza Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Miracle1222
2/10/2016

"Customer Service"

The young woman who represented your company was excellent. She greeted me with a smile, asked questions regarding my needs, gave me information regarding the process, updated me periodically. I met her at 11:10 am and when I left that evening she had the same pleasant and professional attitude. My only disappointment was the high labor cost.

Noely Melo

KAY.SAMUELS
2/10/2016

"Customer Service"

I had a great experience working with Marvin Cayenne, this was my first purchase for a new a car. I have never owned a Hyundai before but working with Marvin was a great,he assured and explain to me every detail of the car down to the package and the features that the car has to off. But I must say I will definitely be coming back and referring my friends to Plaza Auto Mall Hyundai, Acura, Honda you guys are great!!!!!!

MARVIN CAYENNE

Julius C. Jones
2/09/2016

"Team work makes the dream work!"

I just wanted to take this time to thank the team at Plaza Hyundai for their professionalism, courtesy, and great customer service skills. I was invited to just meet with the service representative by the name of Jay not expecting anything. Well, I received 5 star treatment the moment I walked through the doors. I was introduced to Frank Mosca a unique salesman With the best disposition, he keep a smile on my face throughout the whole process. I never felt so comfortable at a Car dealership and I have been to a few. Frank was however, the best car salesman I ever encounter he was courteous, caring and empathetic. I was then introduced to the Finance Manager, Mr, Makhail Wright. This young man was amazing, he put me at ease and worked wonders. He knows his stuff. I was very impressed with his knowledge. I will recommend and has recommended family and friends to stop by and watch the magic unfold. The team work was amazing and they just blended in Harmony! Keep up the great works and look forward to doing more business in the future! Be blessed guys.

Jay was an amazing representative! Thanks

February 09, 2016

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience Julius! We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, and we honor our employees who excel in customer satisfaction. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if we can help you with anything else. Have a great day!

Keisha B
2/07/2016

"Very helpful and find you the best deal that fits your budge"

The sales and finance personal that assisted me were absolutely amazing. The found me the best that fit my budget they were very forthcoming with my purchase.

christophermolloy
2/05/2016

"Excellent Service"

Very professional service, great communication, job done right. The service rep was very pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend this dealership to family & friends.

Noely Melo

Toots
2/05/2016

"Experience waiting for service"

Service was completed promptly. I had specific needs, oil change,replace wiper bladed, etc. Recommend service, fuel line and brake pads I approved both. I was satisfied with job done.

Shanice

Stuck With Flat Tire
2/04/2016

"Tabitha Velez: Excellent Customer Service Woman"

Tabitha Velez was my lead person for your service department that my 2015 Hyundai Sonata was towed to with a flat tire. She was truly caring, took her time, and placed timely phone calls to me to follow up the situation , that is the kind of service person you truly want to have. Aside from that I was shocked your dealership did not have a new tire for me in stock, and I had to leave my car with you overnight and had to rent a car for a day.

Tabitha Velez: Made a difficult situation much better, she cares.

February 08, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! While I'm very glad to hear that Tabitha provided great customer service, I apologize that we didn't have a new tire for you in stock. Your feedback has been duly noted and will help shape the way we improve our service going forward. Thank you!

Pavel
2/04/2016

"Recall service"

My car had to pass service on two recalls. Service was done fast, without any problem. Staff is friendly, complimentary 5-point inspection was done.

Drive fast
2/03/2016

"Cars n customers "

Although this dealership is on a very busy street, the process was surprisingly fast. I have the most luxuries car they sell on the block (equus) and I was very happy with how they handeled every step of the service.

Tabitha velez

Blessed52
2/03/2016

"Satisfied Customer "

Staff was very helpful they did an Excellent job with their willingness to address all my concerns & come up with a Deal that would work for me, Thanks to all who participated in the process.

Darryl

February 04, 2016

I'm glad to hear that our staff was able to help you!

Reviews of Mikhail Wright