Plaza Hyundai

Alexander Pak

Fleet Specialist

"Superb service assistant."

- Sharon Henry

Courtney Brown was superb in assisting me today despite the time spent waiting. I knew I would have been there for a long time due to the amount of customers servicing their cars on a Saturday.

March 24, 2017

"Good experience for the most part"

- Gary Richman

My service experience was OK, not great. The wait time to check in took a bit long, they had a lot of people coming in for service. I did have an 8:30 appointment and got there a little before 8:30, I don' think I was checked in until after 9:00 AM. I left the car for the day and came back the next morning to pick it up. The work was completed on time, checking out and paying the bill went smoothly but again I had to wait for about 20 minutes while they brought my car out. Also, when I called I was told they would honor a coupon from another dealer. I gave the representative the coupon but the discount was not reflected on my bill.

"Excellent"

- trrchrist Verified Customer

I find leasing my vehicle was easy. the dealer walk me through several option. whew i chose the vehicle, he walk me through all the feature.

New 2016 Hyundai Sonata, $26555