Plaza Hyundai

Plaza Hyundai

Call
Plaza Hyundai Info
About Plaza Hyundai

At Plaza Hyundai, please review our extensive inventory of Hyundai cars including the Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe and Genesis. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Hyundai is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Hyundai, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Hyundai service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Hyundai service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Hyundai, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at 800-558-9593. www.PlazaHyundai.com

About Plaza Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

flyny164
12/20/2014

"Experience Leasing a Hyundai Sonata"

I always felt going into a dealership was the most unpleasant experience a person could have. Buying or leasing a new car should be fun. Well, for the first time it was. And that was because of Frank Mosca. The man is sincere, honest and trustworthy. He made leasing a Sonata a pleasure. Frank is one of the nicest peope I've ever met (and I consider myself to be a good judge of character). Not thinking we were going to get a car that day was changed by Frank's good salesmanship and demeanor. Never pressured us. There should be more Frank Mosca's selling vehicles and maybe then it wouldn't be such an unpleasant experience and car dealers wouldn't get such a bad reputation. Frank should give classes on how to deal with the public. He is a true gentleman.

wendy moore
12/08/2014

"Classic Dealership and Dealer"

This is my second time buying a car from this dealership and same dealer. I just want to express my appreciation to Mr. Frank Mosca and his team for helping me feel comfortable and making the right choice for the purchase. I have to say that Frank was thoughtful and thorough with me. He explained everything to me in detail .I would without a shadow of a doubt recommend my friends and family to this dearlership if need be. Also i want to thank Mr. Mikhail Wright who took the time to also explain all the financial options and terms to me too. Thank you Guys.

anaharry
11/24/2014

"Stay away from this dealership"

What a horrible experience. Unappealing high pressure back and forth negotiating. Purchased a car the following day at another dealership. Would not recommend this place.

Talon1
11/16/2014

"Dishonest and Fraudulent Service"

So i purchased a used Hyundai Tucson from Plaza Hyundai. During one of the visit to get an inspection sticker i was told i needed a new tire to pass. This cost me $175 dollars. Later i discovered that my air conditioning had stopworking and that one of my lug nut stems had been stripped. None of this information was given to me at the time of retreival from their workshop. I had to discover this on my own. When i returned the car to complain i was disrespected and insulted ny the repair manager and denied service despite having a three year agreement with Plaza Hyundai. I now must shop arounf for someone to honor the agreement i made with Plaza Hyundai. Avoid this dealer at all cost. I will be spreading the word.

Service , Manager

Mike248
11/16/2014

"Great Dealership!!!"

I worked with Keith Ayoutb on finding the car, at the right price and it was a pleasure. He took his time, showed me what I could afford and the explained the benefit of owning each vehicle within my budget. I loved the knowing they carry certified pre-owned and new cars. The entire staff was friendly and welcoming. Mikhail Wright (the Finance guy) is the Man! Great at his Job! Thanks Mike C

geoovancoo
11/10/2014

"My THIRD automobile purchase from Plaza Hyundai"

Salesman Frank Mosca made this purchase smooth for me from the start. I saw the car I was interested in. Frank took me for a test drive. He explained all the features as we drove. The test drive helped convince me of my choice. Due to time constraints I had to return the following day to complete my purchase. Frank was there (on his day off) to ensure that finance and insurance matters were completed. He answered all my questions and concerns and I drove off in my new car. He even followed up the next day with a telephone call to make sure I was satisfied with my new car. Now that's the way to do business. Thank you Frank and Plaza Hyundai !

apsrac
11/08/2014

"PAINLESS EXPERIENCE"

Frank was very intuitive, realized right away we were there to lease a car and didn't want a high pressure salesperson. He cut out the usual back and forth with prices, high pressure, selling you up routine that usually accompanies selling and leasing cars. He followed our instructions on leasing a basic, no frills vehicle and delivered a price that was what we were willing to pay. If anyone wants to buy or lease a Hyundai ask for Frank, you will love the experience. Great customer service.

brendee002
10/14/2014

"excellent dealership"

I have been to other car dealerships but my experience at this particular Hyundai dealership was outstanding. The employees are amazing. Not only extremely helpful but extremely caring, genuine, honest and compassionate. I will recommend this dealership to anyone who is searching for that perfect car especially when it comes to the employees.

karisha Battle
10/06/2014

"Best car dealer ever"

I went into plaza hyundai and I lucked out and got the best dealer there. He was attentive to what I needed and could afford on my budget. He was very friendly. So was everyone else. I left out feeling like I got a good deal and my dealer Keith Ayoub was awesome. I would definitely recommend a friend, family member for his services.

Devere Perry
10/05/2014

"dlperry"

My experience at plaza was excellent. the staff there was very polite and helpful and knowledgeable of the cars. Was quick with the process in getting me into a car Adelina was very nice and helpful with getting everything.

Reviews of Frank Mosca