Plaza Hyundai

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Hyundai Info
About Plaza Hyundai

At Plaza Hyundai, please review our extensive inventory of Hyundai cars including the Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe and Genesis. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Hyundai is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Hyundai, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Hyundai service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Hyundai service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Hyundai, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at 800-558-9593. www.PlazaHyundai.com

About Plaza Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

marshall.sherman.16
7/29/2016

"overcrowded"

I had an appointment line of cats very long.but the service is improving the last 2 times I went than in the past service rep was very good

Noely

Bruce
7/27/2016

"Recall appointment "

While waiting on line to pull my car into the garage I scraped the side of the car on the entrance wall. Needless to say I was very upset. Some of the workers who saw what happened came over and almost immediately started to try and compound out the scrape. Otherwise an hour advertised waitime turned out to be over two hours.

service/Terry
7/27/2016

"very good"

The person who took my information was very pleasant. However I did have to wait over 20 minutes for someone to come and ask why I came in that day,

NROJAS13
7/22/2016

"Awesome Service & great Team"

I made an appointment earlier in the week so I was glad that I was able to drop off car. I met and spoke with Tabitha Velez at drop off she was very nice and attentive, I left car and about 2 hours latter she call it was ready. I live nearby so it as easy. then Miss Velez informed me my car was in great shape and ready and she was very pleasant, will be having my car serviced at this location regularly.

Tabitha Velez

Plaza Hyundai responded to this review

July 25, 2016

We appreciate the kind words about our service department and look forward to working with you again!

"Satisfied customer"

Very pleasurable experience and would gladly recommend. Knowledgeable about the details of leasing and explained everything clearly. He had all the paperwork prepared so we could finish quickly.

Isaac Binelli

elibrafman
7/22/2016

"Plaza Hyundai was fantastic"

Plaza auto leasing (Eli Furst) was great I would recommend him to everyone!!! Was nice friendly great pricing. Cannot go wrong, was a smooth simple and easy process. Thank you

Elie Furst

styless

"Phenomenal "

From day one the staff has already been friendly and respectful. If you have not visit please do and if you have please go so much has change.

Tabitha, Colin

Marathonbluedriver
7/16/2016

"Visit to Hyandai"

Tabitha Velez was a very friendly and helpful advisor. I had told her that I had forgotten to take my morning medications so I think she made sure that the work was done as quickly as possible.She kept me up to date on the repairs that were needed. I came in to get my AC and oil checked because I plan on going on a long drive. She came and asked me if I wanted other suggested repairs done also. I also noticed that the fellows had fixed my hubcaps so they didn't look as bad as they did when I came in.

Tabitha Velez

Plaza Hyundai responded to this review

July 18, 2016

We're so glad to hear that Tabitha was able to help and keep you informed with repairs! Thank you and we look forward to doing business with you again.

dluvly01
7/15/2016

"Great Service"

I came down to reduce my payment of the Honda Odyssey, and I got more outcome. My payment was reduce along with a new 2016 car, what more can I asked for. The people that helped us in this process was great and professional, thank you to Darryl and Dwayne for your help.

Dwayne Markland and Darryl

goldleafman
7/15/2016

"Best experience for my first new car lease."

My wife and I could not ask for a better experience. It was short and sweet. We were recommended by my wife's boss to Yossi Goorovitch at the leasing department and as her boss told her "His dealing with customers is outstanding". And so it was. We will recommend all to deal with him @ Plaza Hyundai.

Yossi Goorovitch