Plaza Hyundai

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Hyundai Info
About Plaza Hyundai

At Plaza Hyundai, please review our extensive inventory of Hyundai cars including the Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe and Genesis. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Hyundai is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Hyundai, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Hyundai service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Hyundai service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Hyundai, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at 800-558-9593. www.PlazaHyundai.com

About Plaza Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

jiggy
5/03/2016

"quick- efficient- smooth"

My sales help in service "Tabitha" was a doll- she was nice, called to let me know what was happening with vehicle and best of all when I arrived after work for pick-up my car was in the service lineup waiting for me- not in the lot down the block- no waiting actual service: the front seat was very wet, front floor carpeting was filthy - should have been more careful with others vehicle, I will continue to come for service at this location, but will point out to all to be more courteous/ mindful to others vehicles.

lisa_khan3
5/02/2016

"Love my new Elantra"

Great service! Thank you Niki for being pleasant to deal with. Hope when I'm ready for my next vehicle I can deal with you again

May 03, 2016

We really appreciate your feedback Lisa! Thank you and we look forward to working with you again!

salp
5/02/2016

"Smooth and efficient"

From drop off to pickup, all went according to plan. Good Job. The car was taken in right away. I was called and went to pickup the cat with NO Issues.

dont know

David Gifford

"Ask for Frank Mosca"

I was looking for a specific model in a specific color. They didn't have it in stock, but Frank Mosca found one for me, brought it in, and gave me a very good deal on it. I could have gone elsewhere, but Frank impressed me with his honesty, and that's hard to find in a car salesman. Ask for Frank - he'll give you the best deal.

Chrisd2185

"Great and fast service"

I was very pleased with the customer service this dealership has. Not only did they fix the problem with my car but it was very fast. I would def recommend this dealership for any concerns on your vehicle

May 02, 2016

We appreciate the feedback! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Nibir54

"First service check up"

The service of the advisor was amazing. she was clear to explain everything, and helped me to get the best service possible. Excellent.will come again in future

Tabitha velez

Tsops32
4/29/2016

"Superior Service"

My service advisor Noely Melo and the service manager Colin Mazza went above and beyond what was expected. Evans the technician was very professional and cooperative.

Noely Melo, Colin Mazza and Evans

kaplan.b
4/29/2016

"Great Experience"

DJ was an awesome salesperson! i had a great and no stress car buying experience that was professional and fair. I will definitely recommend him and the dealership in the future.

Darryl Johnson

Toots
4/28/2016

"Car service"

Service performed in a timely fashion . Waited for car, I live too far to leave and return. Car brought in at 7am. Service completed by approximately 9:30. Luckily no charge for service. This the second time I used Plaza Hyundai service center. I will return the next time I need my car serviced.

Rosyroseq
4/28/2016

"My new 2017"

Sales person explain step by step of each process and outcome. The what if's and don't's was explained. Keith made sure our old car was parked and metered correctly to ensure no parking tickets was issued.

Reynold

April 29, 2016

We're glad to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership! Thank you and we look forward to working with you again!

Reviews of Frank Mosca