Plaza Hyundai

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Hyundai Info
About Plaza Hyundai

At Plaza Hyundai, please review our extensive inventory of Hyundai cars including the Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe and Genesis. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Hyundai is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Hyundai, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Hyundai service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Hyundai service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Hyundai, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at 800-558-9593. www.PlazaHyundai.com

About Plaza Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

anatolyeyzenberg
9/27/2016

"Great"

Was very very happy and would let every one know about my experience at plaza hyundai, And with marvin cayenne will be back there is the future .

Marvin cayenne

September 28, 2016

We appreciate you sharing this review with us! Don't forget to refer a friend or family member and we look forward to working with you again!

joycemenkes
9/27/2016

"Good"

Marvin took good car of me made sure it was a simple process and that everything went smoothly, if ur going to plaza hyundai ask for Marvin cayenne

Cayenne

September 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience about Marvin! We are always happy to help and if you have any future questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

bigten72
9/24/2016

"Service"

Was in and out very fast told them I had to be in work by a certain time and they made it happen very pleased with the dealership

September 26, 2016

We appreciate your feedback! I'm glad to know that we were able to complete your service in a timely manner. Thank you!

cargal07
9/23/2016

"Elantra"

excellent service. fantastic deal. all we expected and more. I currently lease a Camery but will consider a Sonata the next time around. Sales person Mohammed was new and his Manager James Lalanne we able to offer us a great deal. We were very pleased. Live in neighborhood and will use again.

Mohammed

September 26, 2016

We appreciate the feedback about our team! We look forward to working with you in the future with the Sonata! Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook and refer a friend!

ryankimberly4
9/20/2016

"The best car buying expierence ever!!!!"

Hyundai made me feel like family! I will be back and I'm sending all my family and friends. Daryl paid for my lunch along with moms and my 2 small daughters. Thanks so much Dj your the best!

Daryl Jackson

September 21, 2016

No problem! It was a pleasure working with you and welcome to our Hyundai family!

Pinny S.
9/20/2016

"Very Professional And Friendly"

I got very good customer service from beginning to end, it was really smooth and they have resolved the issue i was having with my vehicle, I was helped by a representative named Noely she was really nice and handled everything very professionally! I couldnt have had a better experience

Noely

akasem75
9/17/2016

"Professional"

I would like to thank the dealership for the cooperation and I wish to continue buying a cars from HYUNDAI next time thank you again

MOHAMED

drmikefrog
9/14/2016

"Outstanding service from Jacob. "

Jacob was a highly professional, caring effective and helpful service representative. He carefully discussed everything with me and delivered on time. He went out of his way to make sure things got done and personally spoke with mechanic and valet who got my car quickly on departure.

Jacob-Hyundai

September 15, 2016

We sincerely appreciate the awesome feedback about Jacob! Be sure to "Like" our Facebook page and we look forward to working with you again!

kmiceli314
9/09/2016

"Very knowledgeable"

This was the most pleasant auto buying experience I have ever had. My salesman James was very informative and extremely helpful. The staff overall was very knowledgeable and was able to answer any question I hand right away. I never felt more secure with such a big purchase. I will definitely be going back to Plaza Hyundai once my lease is up and recommend everyone I know who is looking for a vehicle to James.

Blake

Loreen Gaines
9/03/2016

"Fast and efficient "

I went in for an inspection and was told by another customer that it may take hours before I can get it done. But to my surprised it was very quick and the service was outstanding

Noely

September 06, 2016

Thank you for the feedback about our service team! Quality service is our main priority and I'm glad to hear that we were able to help!

Reviews of Frank Mosca