Plaza Toyota - Service Center

Plaza Toyota - Service Center
2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

30 Service Center Reviews
olu2015
7/04/2015

"Excellent Service"

I was there for oil change service to my Toyota, they are very organized. I saw one of the customers Rep. Mr Shawn Cherry took care of me was treated like am his family member l was there with my kids he told me about the shuttle service withing 4 miles for free and he always came to me telling me about the service progress to my car great Customer service.

Shawn Cherry

prop2u2@gmail.com
7/03/2015

"July 1, 2015 Visit"

Ms. Marie Titov was very courteous. Her approach revealed the excellent people-person quality she possesses. It was a pleasure having her attending me. There were two recalls on the vehicle, which was brought to my attention. I was pleased that the services were completed.

Marie Titov

db2
6/29/2015

"overall pleased"

My experiece was overall well. The gentleman that saw me on my visut assisted me withcare and explained everything to be done with professionalism. I will say the wait time to be actually seen was longer than honestly I anticipated but this was made up for by the quality of service I wasgiven

shawn

Small, Harold 15
6/29/2015

"15000 Mile Service Check at Plaza Toyota in Brooklyn, N.Y."

Positive experience in analyzing my automobile and what needed to be done for the 15,000 Service Check. I feel I was treated fairly and given truthful answers to whatever questions I asked of the service representative Rachel Pinsky.

Rachel Pinsky

kar7
6/26/2015

"excellent"

Courteous and thorough service was provided and the car was service in a professional manner. I was kept informed by the service person. Well done.

Kione Petersen-SMI

kai007
6/24/2015

"IT WAS SPEEDY AND VERY, VERY GOOD."

THEY TOLD ME WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE AND TOOK CARE OF IT. I CALLED AND DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT TOO LONG TO PICK UP MY CAR.

MARIE

busybeej46
6/20/2015

"Excellent service "

Excellent service; highly recommended! Rachel was very nice and professional in greeting clients and explaining the charge for the service to be rendered. It was a terrific experience.

Rachel Pinsky

klogsy
10/26/2014

"Recall"

This people are good for nothing, i had a recall from toyota on Air Bag module.and took my car there to fix the recall, 2 days after i had 3 different light came on on my dash board, when i google it it says it is caused by the air bag module. i had to pay $589.76. they are good for nothing but a reap off, they added to the problem,so that they can make some more money out of people

DonnaMarie1176
10/09/2013

"I'm always very happy with plaza service. I was upset..."

I'm always very happy with plaza service. I was upset William Wallace was no longer an advisor. But when my vehicle was being checked in he came and said hello and told me he is now assitant manager and over looks the work in the shop, and don't worry he will make sure my car gets done fast and the right way, which made me happy. When my car was done he came over explained when next service is due and treated me just the way he always does which I love. I will always come back to toyota for treatment like that. Thanks again Donna

Lisa111
6/20/2013

"Brought my car for service after collision. The car was..."

Brought my car for service after collision. The car was relocated to another body shop without my consent, and they were trying to hide it, saying all repairs were done in toyota body shop. When got the car back, there were dots of paint from spray everywhere on the car, the trunk was scratched all over the place, Paul and his colleague were rude and used inappropriate jokes about my accent (English is not my first language). Thought I could trust Toyota, not any more! Awful service!

Paul (the body shop)

Plaza Toyota responded to this review

July 05, 2013

Dear Customer, I am disappointed to hear of your negative experience with the dealership. I have been attempting to get in touch with you to see how your follow-up appointment went to have your issues resolved. I can only assume that, seeing as I've heard nothing back, your problems were taken care of. Please do get in touch to let me know. At Plaza, we take customer concerns seriously and I will be happy to assist you in any way I possibly can. Sincerely, Tony Saunders Customer Service Manager Plaza Auto Mall

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.