Plaza Toyota - Service Center

Plaza Toyota - Service Center
2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

175 Service Center Reviews
5/23/2016

"Service advisor was excellant."

Because my service advisor was on top of everything things were done in a quick and timely manner. Everything was done to my satisfaction. Thanks Albert

HisChinka
5/22/2016

"Quicker than usual"

The last time I was there I waited almost 5 hours for an oil change and I had an early morning appointment. Of course I was upset about that. This time the wait as much quicker. I accidentally scheduled my appointment before I had to go to work and I explained it to the agent. Nehum was very professional. He updated me on the progress and made sure I got out of there on time. Because of him, I feel comfortable returning for my next service.

Nehum Wilson

Maggie
5/21/2016

"Great compassion and professionalism "

I was greeted by Albert one of the service coordinators and he was very professional , competent and efficient . Although I did not have an appointment due to a mixed communication with a receptionist , Albert made sure that my needs as a customer was met and he was all the way a gentleman.

Albert Brumberg , exceptional and professional . Quick thinker and great problems solving skills

Odin178
5/20/2016

"Extremely helpful "

The assistant manager Albert really took the time to explain all of the repairs needed for the car. Great experience overall; the (only) issue was the waiting time which could be expected with the number of people getting their cars serviced. If possible make an appointment.

May 23, 2016

While we're pleased that you had a positive experience with Albert, we apologize for the waiting time. Your feedback has been duly noted will will help shape the way we improve in the future. Thank you!

Leon D Williams Jr
5/20/2016

"Awesome Service "

My advisor was exceptional in that he preceded to get me in and out as quickly and efficiently as possible. Periodically he would check on me and give me an update as to the status of my vehicle that was being serviced. I applaud the professionalism and efficiency of the Plaza Auto Mall Service department. The appointment system is much more efficient and cuts down on waiting time. Thank you...

martin
5/18/2016

"Great Service"

Quick turn around and great communication to me made today a very pleasant experience. And that was after the day started with a dead battery. Thank you.

Sean Grant

AMdeM
5/17/2016

"Great service"

My advisor, Alan Mok, was very professional and courteous. He kept me posted as to the progress of my service and when complete, he advised me that my next appointment may require some additional service.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about Alan!

Tayotaguy1
5/17/2016

"Exceptional service"

Staff were very responsive to customer. Facility was very clean. The staff updated customers of progress. The wait was relatively short considering it was a Saturday afternoon appointment.

JENNIFER NARCISSE
5/16/2016

"Excellent"

Customer service was excellent, I was in and out in a timely matter, all of my questions were answered on a level to my understanding.

Jay

AngieC
5/14/2016

"Great service"

Did the online service appt. Alan was very friendly and communicated the problem with my car. Very good experience with this dear ship and will continue to service my car here

May 16, 2016

Angie, thank you for sharing your experience with us about our service department. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.