Plaza Toyota - Service Center

Plaza Toyota - Service Center
2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

200 Service Center Reviews
Mormocho
7/22/2016

"very good"

service is excellent but the waiting to check in, was likely little much.. time was also a little longer than been told .overall the service and personal are excellent .

Jkotlowitz
7/21/2016

"Evaluation of service"

List given and all work addressed. Part now on order; waiting for call when in to set up appointment for installation

Wilson

joeygooch
7/17/2016

"Service"

Great service ..fast and thorough. I set the appointment thursday and had my car finished by Saturday morning. I have nothing but good experiences when going to Plaza

Vladimir G
7/12/2016

"Air bag replacement "

I came in to have my airbag replaced due to the recall. I found the service to be great. They took care to deliver my vehicle on time as well point out other potential issues.

segpbfd
7/08/2016

"Excellent Service"

The young lady who was my service advisor was very friendly and helpful. I brought the car in for just and inspection and oil change, but the mechanic did an excellent job. All the Plaza associates that I spoke with were polite and professional.

July 11, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of our team and we all strive to provide an excellent and professional customer service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Melissa H.
7/08/2016

"Tire Replacement"

Horace, Robert and Amelia were a pleasure to work with during my recent visit. Horace was helpful from my initial phone calls inquiring about ordering my replacement tire to referring me to Robert when I came into the dealership. Robert took the initiative to assist me with my claim to have my tire replaced and provided me with all of my options so I was not blindsided. Amelia insured my experience on the day of my service went smoothly.

Amelia and Horace

toyota
7/05/2016

"Timeliness"

I asked that my car be ready ini two hours. You had it ready in one and a half hours. Thank you for living up to your commitments,

July 06, 2016

No problem! We look forward to working with you again!

Irimo
7/02/2016

"Satisfaction"

Toyota provides a comfortable clean warm environment for its customers. It offers coffee but should also provide donuts or wrapped and sealed cakes. Service has always been fast an effective.

Zion2
6/28/2016

"Best Visit Ever"

I Took my SUV in for maintenance. Alan Mok my rep. was very polite, attentive and serious about finding out the problem with my blue tooth connection. Geo who worked on my car was very respectful and concerned as well about making sure he did a thorough job. Because of them I had my best visit ever. Please note that my ratings are based solely on My June 27, 2016 visit. My prior visits and experiences with other employees made me want to change service centers.

Ge-o

June 30, 2016

Ricky14937
6/27/2016

"Great service "

Amelia was very professional and very helpful during my service visit. She made the entire process very simple and quick.

Amelia Adjohda

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;