Plaza Toyota - Service Center

2721 Nostrand Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11210

22 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"I'm always very happy with plaza service. I was upset..."

DonnaMarie1176
10/9/2013 8:00:21 PM

William WallaceWilliam Wallace

My Review Of Plaza Toyota:

I'm always very happy with plaza service. I was upset William Wallace was no longer an advisor. But when my vehicle was being checked in he came and said hello and told me he is now assitant manager and over looks the work in the shop, and don't worry he will make sure my car gets done fast and the right way, which made me happy. When my car was done he came over explained when next service is due and treated me just the way he always does which I love. I will always come back to toyota for treatment like that. Thanks again Donna

Twitter
"Brought my car for service after collision. The car was..."

Lisa111
6/20/2013 8:34:40 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Paul (the body shop)

My Review Of Plaza Toyota:

Brought my car for service after collision. The car was relocated to another body shop without my consent, and they were trying to hide it, saying all repairs were done in toyota body shop. When got the car back, there were dots of paint from spray everywhere on the car, the trunk was scratched all over the place, Paul and his colleague were rude and used inappropriate jokes about my accent (English is not my first language). Thought I could trust Toyota, not any more! Awful service!

Response From: Plaza Toyota
Added: 7/5/2013 1:50:35 PM

Dear Customer,

I am disappointed to hear of your negative experience with the dealership. I have been attempting to get in touch with you to see how your follow-up appointment went to have your issues resolved. I can only assume that, seeing as I've heard nothing back, your problems were taken care of. Please do get in touch to let me know. At Plaza, we take customer concerns seriously and I will be happy to assist you in any way I possibly can.

Sincerely,

Tony Saunders
Customer Service Manager
Plaza Auto Mall

Twitter
"Brian Suruj was always listened to my concerns about my..."

Perky819
5/11/2013 7:37:06 PM

Brian SurujBrian Suruj

My Review Of Plaza Toyota:

Brian Suruj was always listened to my concerns about my 2005 Toyota Camry. He explained the repairs necessary and the priority in which they should be done. Although I don't own this car any more as of last week, I'm sure I will request him when it is time for my new car to be serviced.

Twitter
"William Wallace the service guy is by far the best ive..."

dannydee
1/7/2013 9:46:24 PM

william wallace

My Review Of Plaza Toyota:

William Wallace the service guy is by far the best ive ever dealt with in any service dept he is honest, truthful and fixed my problem right the first time . Thankyou !!!

Twitter
"Brian addressed all my concerns so that I was satisfied..."

Dbadal
12/26/2012 10:18:19 PM

Brian SurujBrian Suruj

My Review Of Plaza Toyota:

Brian addressed all my concerns so that I was satisfied upon completion of service to my car. I lost my car key and my car was returned to me in a timely fashion.

Twitter
"Issue has been resolved on December 04, 2012 to my..."

C L3000
11/30/2012 10:10:11 AM

Mr Ki Bum Bae

3.0

Issue has been resolved on December 04, 2012 to my satisfaction
Management has been responsive to my issues, addressed them and resolved them quickly and professionally.

Twitter
"The staff at this dealership went above and beyond to..."

sharon.dial.90
8/17/2012 5:42:24 PM

Carlos Calderon and Mohammed Ali

My Review Of Plaza Toyota:

The staff at this dealership went above and beyond to assist me today. I drove to the dealership in my 2008 Corolla, and left the dealership in my 2012 Corolla. I love my new car! Thank you, Carlos and Mohammed. See you soon......with new customers!

Twitter
"My wife and I lease a 2009 Honda accord and 2010 toyota -..."

dealer056
6/18/2012 2:05:26 PM

My Review Of Plaza Toyota:

My wife and I lease a 2009 Honda accord and 2010 toyota - The service departments run by Mike alvarez and Vladamir D (Honda) are topnotch. Not only are Mike and Vlad curteous and respectful but also extremely efficient. Service is what separates one Dealer from another and in my 50 years of leasing and owning cars they are the best!
Joy and Victor Barron

Twitter
"From the second I drove in for service I was approached..."

lennurk1
5/18/2012 4:05:18 PM

My Review Of Plaza Toyota:

From the second I drove in for service I was approached with Courteous Knowledgable and Caring personnel. Mr Earl Daniel, one of the new Service Advisors introduced himself, and asked what I needed to have done. Most of this was already on his computer from my calling in the night before to make the appointment. Everything that I asked to be done was accomplished. As a Matter of fact I forgot to ask that an Inspection be Performed and when I went back to ask the Advisor he took care of it right away. Mr Mike Alvarez, the Toyota Service Manager, recognized me and came over to say hello and asked if everything was OK. I said everything and everyone were wonderful. The Lounge area where I wait for the car to be serviced is very clean and has Vending Machines and free Donuts for all customers. Every person of the staff that I met during my Service experience, was Informative, Knowledgeable and Polite. In my overall experience, I felt that everyone couldn't do enough for me. The price of the service was excellent, because I heve free service as a result of my purchasing the 2011 Toyota Avalon. This is my fifth Toyota Avalon, in about 17 and 1/2 years. Each year that I come back for Service, Mr Alvarez, makes my Service Department experience better and better.
Sincerely,
Leonard Nurkin

Twitter
"Mike Alvarez, service manager at Plaza Toyota, Brooklyn,..."

lindalasker
4/20/2012 10:47:25 PM

My Review Of Plaza Toyota:

Mike Alvarez, service manager at Plaza Toyota, Brooklyn, NY is an outstanding service manager who has taken care of my previous Corolla which I traded in yesterday for a new Corolla. He is courteous, efficient, knowledgable and trustworthy. He helped me through the process of trading in my car and purchasing a 2012 Corolla by introducing me to the sales manager, Angelo, who then assigned a salesman, Nana Sono to me . After the transaction went through, Mike took time out of his busy schedule to show me the various operational aspects of my new car, for example, how to set up and use the Blue Tooth which I never imagined using before due to my limited knowledge of technology. He also supervised the installation of the body molding which I purchased from the dealership. In summation, it was because of Mike Alvarez that I chose to trade and purchase my car at this dealership, since, as we all know, the service department is actually the most important department of any dealership for all the obvious reasons. I look forward to having Mike service my new car for as long as I keep it. He should be commended. Sincerely, Linda Lasker

Reviews 11-20 >>