Plaza Toyota - Service Center

Plaza Toyota - Service Center
2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

160 Service Center Reviews
Albert1976
4/30/2016

"Fantastic"

Albert at Toyota Plaza service was a godsend. He was professional, knowledgeable and personable. I loved working with him and only want to deal with him in the future.

Albert Brumberg

May 02, 2016

We appreciate the feedback about Albert! Thank you and we look forward to working with you again.

Cuneyt
4/30/2016

"Friendly "

Friendly, responsible, good price of the changed parts, so interested all the time, good coffee, need some magazine and daily newspapers for the waiting area.

Jay

Junaid

"Excellent service "

Amazing guy helped me alot to get the car fixed and was really friendly ????Excellent service , answer all my questions and he had a great knowledge of what my car needed !!!!!!!!

Jay ( service department )

April 29, 2016

We appreciate the kind words about Jay! Thank you and we look forward to working with you again!

tatie

"Recalls"

This dealer is prompt and customer service is the best. Kelly was excellent in her work and approach with customers. She even returned my calls to provide updates.

Sidrah Jamil
4/28/2016

"Very Prompt. Delivered on time and fixed all issues."

I had issues with my break pads. They fixed it and provided my shuttle to go back to work and to come to pick my car too.

Albert

Ronnie g
4/27/2016

"April 15th service"

The only problem I had was it took too long to get my car into service with an appointment. No one seemed to be in charge. Service was good and repair price was not a surprise.

Sean grant

April 28, 2016

Ronnie, while we are glad your service was good we apologize for the wait you had. Your feedback has been noted and will help shape the way we improve in the future!

Hussain
4/27/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I got my car serviced. They fixed the car, like one expects of a dealership, but there customer service was beyond fantastic. Thank you albert

Albert

camryowner
4/25/2016

"Courteous and very professional service advisor"

Worked with one of your best service advisors. He was very courteous and professional. He followed us with us and kept us informed throughout the time the car was in the garage.

Sista3
4/25/2016

"Friendly personnel"

After being given the length of wait time, I was given the option of having their Shuttle take me home and to come pick me up and bring me back to pick up my car at no additional charge. I thought this was totally awesome. Of course I took advantage of it. Couldn't ask for more from a dealership.

jimmy,1973
4/21/2016

"Awesome job"

They have done a great job in my car and the teem are very professional. Good job guys and keep it up lika that. James

Chris and James

April 25, 2016

We appreciate your positive comments about our dealership! Thank you and we look forward to working with you again.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.