Plaza Toyota - Service Center

Plaza Toyota - Service Center
2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

98 Service Center Reviews
Audrey
2/13/2016

"Service Department "

From the moment I arrived for my appointment,I was welcomed with friendliness. Kelly was helpful, informative and thoughtful. She made my experience some what enjoyable. I would recommend Kelly to everyone,who visited Plaza Toyota, for service. Thank you so much Kelly.

Phastal
2/12/2016

"Pleasant and satisfactory"

My cigarette lighter fuse blew so I came in for service. Wasn't sure it was covered under my warranty. Found out it was the car adapter that I bought blew out the fuse. The sales advisor, Alan , said this will be fixed but please don't use those adapters anymore otherwise I won't be covered the next time for this problem. I was very happy that this took place. I highly recommend plaza automall to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Toyotaowner21
2/12/2016

"10,000mile check up"

I came in for a 10,000 mile checkup on my car. Even as a walk-in, I was welcomed and not turned away. I would come here again

Nehumwilson123
2/09/2016

"This was a great experience "

Wilson was very helpful and knowledgeable about my car. I would only like to have Wilson take care of my car when I need service.

Nehum Wilson

Will
2/05/2016

"Professional Service"

Quick and easy check in. Friendly and polite customer service representatives. Knowledgeable and simple explanations and a decent price. Only one issue poor WiFi service in waiting area.

Plaza Toyota responded to this review

February 08, 2016

While I'm glad that your expectations were met, I do apologize for the poor Wifi issue. Your feedback has been duly noted!

Bklyn
2/02/2016

"excellent service "

Our 2010 Toyota Corolla had a manufacturer recall .. service department handled it with ease from making appointment to picking up car when ready...Thanks for everything!

Nick big apple
2/02/2016

"overall"

Kelly and Alan are perfect examples of what customer service should be I will never visit any other dealership as long as I live in NY

reeva
1/30/2016

"very satisfied customer "

I was very satisfied from beginning to end. The dealership kept in constant communication with me regarding the parts necessary and the prices. My car was ready quite quickly. My only complaint is that i couldnt fix a small thing on my car because it was over a thousand dollars

Plaza Toyota responded to this review

February 01, 2016

While we're glad you were happy with the parts to your car we are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with a repair. Your feedback has been duly noted and will help shape the way we improve our service going forward.

theclient
1/29/2016

"great customer service, very helpful"

The service advisors are very knowledgeable or able to explain my situation regarding my vehicle the service advisor make me feel like I didn't have to worry about anything that they were going to take care of all of the problems going on with my vehicle..

Tommy2015!
1/23/2016

"Great Servicd"

Great Service and great attitude. Explain any problems or concerns I have.Service rep set proper expectation for me to have my car back,l.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.