Plaza Toyota - Service Center

Plaza Toyota - Service Center
2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

48 Service Center Reviews
Warrenl
8/31/2015

"Excellent service "

I have bringing my car to this service provider of Plaza Toyota since the car was new and have been able to keep the car running dependably.

Allan

ShoelessJoe
8/28/2015

"Front brakes replaced"

I forgot I was taking a weekend road trip with my family so I wanted to replace my front brakes. Plaza fit me in without an appointment. I waited for the work to be complete by doing some work on my phone and to my delight my car was ready before I knew it. Great experience. Everyone was friendly, courteous, and professional. I really love dealing with Plaza Auto Mall.

Sharahn
8/26/2015

"Ideal service call"

Everyone was helpful and pleasant. The service call was for a recall. The work was done within the promised time. The facility was clean and pleasant.

Elias Mahabir

raymondng22
8/24/2015

"Great guy"

Good man, thorough, and kind offered me a ride home on the shuttle,, there was no courtesy car available place was clean and they did my recalls without a problem.

310vorta
8/20/2015

"Satisfying Eperience"

Alan Mok, customer service advisor, greeted me in a friendly & courteous manner. His professionalism was made evident by the fact that he made me aware of the status in the servicing of my car. Also,, the servicing of my car was done in a timely manner.

Alan Mok

ritaharris
8/20/2015

"Not Satisfied"

After I had my car serviced. My quiet running car now sounds like a truck. Was told it was normal sound.Nothing wrong with car.

Ricky Loaknauth

Dee8282
8/19/2015

"Good service and friendly representative"

The representative was very nice and answer all of my questions.I was told that I can get my car and that the shop closes at 5:30pm this was on a Saturday ,I called them And at 4:45pm another representative told me that the shop closes at 5as well as the shuttle!!! I was very annoyed because whoever called me and told me it was ready gave me wrong theinfo and I almost missed picking up my car.I would have had to wait till Monday!!!!

Forgot employees name

Jankowitz
8/17/2015

"I went in for my 20,000 mile check up & NYSI"

I was greeted right away and even though it was busy my car was ready in less time than the last I visited Toyota Service

Shaday Jean-Clarke

Ibra
8/07/2015

"Amazing Experience"

Everyone from the greeter to the valet were very friendly and helpful! It is this attitude that keeps bringing me back everytime i need to service either one my cars

Rachel Pinsky

Sweetcherry1
8/03/2015

"I was pleased with the service"

I was able to come in without an appointment and get my car serviced and inspected very quickly. The oriental gentleman that assisted me made my day. Hope to see him again. The really good guys are never there in 3- 6 months.

It was a short oriental guy

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.