Plaza Toyota - Service Center

Plaza Toyota - Service Center
2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

220 Service Center Reviews
csconey
9/28/2016

"Everything Done Promptly and Professionally"

Everything Done Promptly and Professionally, everyone was courteous . There was no long wait. I was offered a lift back to my home , while my car was being serviced.

September 29, 2016

We appreciate this feedback! Customer service is our main priority and I'm pleased to know that everything was taken care of for you!

Douglas77

"Recommendation. "

The service was very good. Everything, from the lady recording what was to be done to the shuttle service. I was very much impressed with the professionalism shown.

September 29, 2016

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience! Come back again soon!

Fatp3anut46

"Thank you Kelly!"

I woukd like to thank Kelly Ann Jacobs for her exceptional customer service to me today. She was kind, courteous and very helpful to me during my wait to get my car serviced. My wife was considering changing dealerships because of the long wait with an appointment, but after I told her abut Kelly and the great treatment I received, she changed her mind. Thanks again!

September 29, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Kelly Ann is a valued member of our team and we all strive to provide an excellent and professional customer service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Gothman1
9/20/2016

"Great service "

Service was fast. It was explained what was going to be done with my vehicle. Personnel was friendly and helpful. Srvice waa less than 2 hours

Laura O'Beid
9/19/2016

"State inspection"

Was there for state inspection....was greeted by Jay...very nice young man...knew what he was doing....paperwork filled out in a flash..I waited in the lounge area less than an hour for my car...AWESOME....THANK YOU Laura O'Beid....very satisfied

JAY

September 19, 2016

Thank you Laura for the amazing feedback! We're glad to hear that your wait time was less than an hour! We appreciate it and look forward to working with you again.

Teacher27
9/15/2016

"Terrific Service"

I am a long term customer at Plaza Automall. I've met wth many different advisors since I've owned my 2007 Corolla. Some of these advisors were great but too many were just ordinary. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by Jimmy Michel, he was pleasant and personable. I'm always uneasy about the servicing of my car, as I always wonder how much will the repairs cost. I knew I needed quite a bit of work on my car. Jimmy explained everything that I needed done and why. He was very patient with me and really made sure I was comfortable and understood everything he said. He even introduced me to the mechanic that would be working on my car. He was also pleasant and informative. I really felt I was in good hands! Jimmy called me at my home to Keep me abreast of other issues that were found by the mechanic. He even stayed late so he could be there when I picked up my car. I love it when people go the extra mile! Basically, Jimmy knows how to treat a customer and this customer really appreciated it!

Jimmy Michel,and mechanic- forgot his

Me
9/13/2016

"Environment to chaotic and very unorganized, "

Some of the employees were very insensitive to the customers waiting on line for service. Cars were double parked which prevented drivers waiting to enter the service area an adequate lane to enter. Traffic was backed up and interrupted on both sides of the street. Of the the years I've gone to plaza auto mall, this was the worst and I want to do whatever necessary to never experience anything like this again

Jay who did his job very well

Toyota2014
9/13/2016

"Service"

Excellent service... Kelly Ann was professional, service area was clean. Prompt timing with repairing my car.. Service is little too pricey for what was done

ELYZABETH BEEKEING
9/03/2016

"Yearly maintenance"

She did good care customer, friendly and helpful, they are work fast to care for us, i am happy with her service, Thank you so much

September 06, 2016

Thank you for your feedback!

Devender Singh
9/02/2016

"They made up for the previous service debacle."

Jay was very professional. Walked me thru the whole process. He knows his job very well. Experience was very satisfying and way better than the previous one.

Jay

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;