Pointe Buick GMC

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Pointe Buick GMC

Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

Lisa T
1/29/2015

"Great Dealership"

Eric Davis was great. He was very attentive to what I wanted. I'm so glad I choose this dealership!! Both he and Tom made my car buying experience fast and easy!!

lock87
1/20/2015

"great sale"

Eric Davis was great I told him what I wanted to spend and he was right on it and it was the quickest car deal I have ever made .and he set my onstar and my Bluetooth on phone he is truly a good salesman .thanks again Eric hopefully I can send some business your way.

BigSAK93
1/14/2015

"Great Experience "

I was a first time buyer and had a great experience at Pointe. Went to several other dealerships before i found this place and this was the first one that had a very nice staff and was straight forward with everything. Eric made the process really simple and easy. I would totally recommend this dealership to anyone that was looking for a vehicle.

jaggsolo
1/13/2015

"Amazing experience! "

I went to trade in my car to them since I saw they had a beautiful Dodge Charger. They were extremely easy to deal with, and ggave me the KBB value for my car. Very good experience.

Gregory
1/12/2015

"Pointe Buick GMC helped me get my all time dream car!"

First I have to say, Denny was awesome! I was a little overwhelmed because I wasn't sure about my decision on the car I was looking to buy, but Denny was extremely helpful! He made me feel relaxed & no pressure, that's the best way to buy a car! I've wanted a new Camaro since the first day I saw one, & with the great prices of Pointe Buick GMC, & the amazing service of Denny! I was able to finally make my dream car come true.. If you decide to visit this dealership, Denny Pratta is the man to see! Thanks again Denny, loving the car man! Greg....

elainep
1/10/2015

"Difficult decision made easy"

We recently purchased a 2015 Enclave and are very please from the time we arrived until we drove the car off the lot. Eric and Larry were very helpful again from when we walked in and when we drove the car off the lot. Eric is very knowledgeable and is more than willing and very patient especially with some of us whom take longer to catch on to all the new technology. You can tell customer service is a number one priority at Pointe. We are local people so it is nice to do business with local business and support them. Thanks again to Eric and Larry Davis for a difficult decision make easy to buy..

Malnelson90
1/09/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Being a first time car buyer, I could not be more pleased with my purchase experience. I was very nervous but our salesman, Eric, was so very helpful. No pressure, no bull crap; he was very straight forward with us! He made buying a car a hassle free/very easy experience. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to others!!

erin
1/05/2015

"convenient & stress free "

Jay was great to work with. My car was totaled right before Christmas & I've been beyond stressed. Jay made everything extremely convenient & so stress free. He even picked me up since I had no ride and my spouse was working so I could pick my car up in time to see my sister. I would definitely recommend Pointe to any one searching for a new/used car!

pinelane
1/04/2015

"Great Experience at Pointe GMC!"

We were very happy dealing with Pointe. Our salesman, Eric, was very helpful and friendly. We felt we got a fair deal without the high pressure tactics that some other dealerships use. We will recommend Pointe to ours friends. Thanks Guys!

TonyZeli
12/27/2014

"great"

could not have been better. Eric Davis was the best. They the exact car I wanted. the next new car I buy will be with the Pointe Buick family.

Reviews of Eric Davis