Pointe Buick GMC

Jay Mattox

Sarah Pagliughi, Sales Consultant, Pointe Buick GMC

Sarah Pagliughi

February 24, 2017

"A great car buying experience would recommend to anyone"

- Tim

This dealership made my car buying easy and enjoyable. Found me the exact car we wanted made sure I recieved every incentive and rebate that was offered. Staff is knowledgeable and professional. No pressure applied at any time. I will use this dealer again.

February 23, 2017

"My New GMC Terrain Denali"

- Earl Corbin

Point GMC/Buick is on Point. This dealership had the most courteous and informative people that I have ever seen. Everyone was very helpful assisting me with my choice. Larry Davis and his staff, Mike Miller and Tom McIntyre are absolutely the best. They made my purchase a breeze. I am enjoying my vehicle and I know the state of the art service department is fantastic too. If there were 10 stars at the top of this survey, Point would receive all TEN. Earl Corbin

February 18, 2017

"Impressed "

- Christine

My experience at Pointe Buick was great! It waa the smoothest transaction i have ever experienced at a car dealership. Would definitely recommend! Thanks Eric!

New 2017 GMC Terrain, $30629