Pointe Buick GMC

Tom Mcintyre

March 07, 2017

"New 2017 Gmc Sierra"

- Rob Lynch

After....Merica... Thank you to my old pal Michael Simon...pointe buick gmc... We ve known each other for over 20 years....used to wash dishes at Cokesburry Village. He has always been a stand up awesome person and has not changed a bit. I drove my truck for 11 years and 172,000 miles. It became time. Mike found the perfect truck...perfect color...added custom accesories...gave me top dollar for my old truck...left out all bs...and made this experience wonderful. In addition, delivered my registration to my door 1 week later so I could put my 4 digit tag which was my Grandfather's back on my truck. Thank you!

March 03, 2017

"new truck"

- AL FOOTE

Easy transaction, great staff, a pleasure doing buisness with. This is the second truck I bought there both times it was so quick & easy, i would recommend Eric & Pointe to any one..

February 24, 2017

"A great car buying experience would recommend to anyone"

- Tim

This dealership made my car buying easy and enjoyable. Found me the exact car we wanted made sure I recieved every incentive and rebate that was offered. Staff is knowledgeable and professional. No pressure applied at any time. I will use this dealer again.

Used 2005 Mercedes-Benz S500, $6950