Pointe Buick GMC

91 North Virginia Ave,
Carneys Point, New Jersey 08069
Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

jme321
7/28/2015

"Simple and easy!"

Eric made my purchase very pain free. He was extremely patient and helpful throughout the entire process. He made sure my purchase fit my needs and I absolutely LOVE my new Terrain!!

Dj48
7/27/2015

"Wonderful experience"

The entire staff was very helpful helping me secure my new GMC pickup. Mike Simons , my salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and went over and above to make my transaction a pleasant experience. Everyone there was friendly and put forth the extra effort to assure my satisfaction from sales to finance to driving home with my new vehicle. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership for anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Mike Simon is the man to see but all the sales people can provide the first rate service. Thanks to all !!!

Chuck
7/27/2015

"Wonderful to work with"

It was a great atmosphere. No pressure, no games, no BS. They were great. Every one there was a pleasure to work with. I will certainly recommend them in the future.

Arionne124
7/26/2015

"An Excellent Experience with Outstanding Commitment "

Jay's positive attitude and diligence made my car buying experience memorable. He didn't stop working until I got the right vehicle for my needs. Everyone at the Pointe dealership was very professional and helpful. I would recommend their service to anyone, and will continue to buy vehicles from Pointe in the future.

AK47
7/25/2015

"Jay's "

Jays sales approach is awesome! He is up front and honest from the start of the car buying experience. He is not pushy and is what I appreciate most. Tom McIntyer was terrific as well. Tom was thorough through the process and would certainly recommend this dealership if you want a good experience.

Marty
7/24/2015

"Great Experience "

It was great working with Jay he kept in touch until I found something in my price range. I even met the owner Larry they both were so nice and made me feel comfortable doing the whole process. I would definitely recommend Pointe GMC and Jay. Thank you Jay

LouMon
7/23/2015

"A very comfortable buying experience with a class dealership"

I went to "Pointe" on a recommendation and I am so glad that I did. The salesman that I worked with(Eric Davis) was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, respectful, and provided a non pressure selling environment. Eric was also very patient in explaining and helping to understand the various features of the vehicle. Eric earned our trust early in the process. I would definitely give this dealership my sincere recommendation.

holly B
7/23/2015

"Best car buying experience I've EVER had!!"

Buying a new car has always been the most tedious and unpleasant process I've ever experienced, BUT NOT THIS TIME thanks to Pointe GMC Buick and our Wonderful Sales Person, Mike Simon. Mike was very personable, knowledgable and accommodating in every way. We got a great deal on our new 2015 Buick Regal. Love the price, love the car and loved the experience!! Highly recommend this Dealership.

Abiddle4

"Great experience "

This dealership was great!! Was buying my first truck and they made the process so simple and easy, didn't feel pressured at all. Mike was the gentleman that sold me my sierra, would do it all over again

stan rode
7/22/2015

"Best dealership in the tri state area!!"

I have bought 6 vehicles from this dealership and always had a good experience.Jay has always helped with his knowledge and takes the time to listen and help you make the right dicision.I purchase all my vehicles here and would not go any where else.Thanks Jay,your the best.My 2015 Sierra SLT is the BOMB!!

Reviews of Jay Mattox