Pointe Buick GMC

91 North Virginia Ave,
Penns Grove, New Jersey 08069
Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

David Jeffreys
3/26/2015

"The best experience I've had purchasing a vehicle !!!"

It was such a nice experience working with Denny from start to finish .He was very helpful and gave me the best deal I could get !!! I never thought I would have a wonderful time buying a vehicle .I would recommend buying a vehicle from Denny to all my friends !!!! Thank you Denny , David Jeffreys .

jmtiberi
3/26/2015

"A Pleasant Truck Buying Experience"

This was my first new car purchase ever in 16 years of driving. Eric Davis was cordial, informative and made the entire buying experience as painless as possible. Eric's assistance through the financing as well as Tom's input on the terms and conditions helped us make the purchase of a '15 Sierra 1500 as fun as it is to now own & drive. I can't thank Eric at Pointe Buick GMC enough and I would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Alexia
3/21/2015

"Went in to buy a new car / left with used fitting my needs a"

Pointe dealership is close and convenient this is our second vehicle purchased here. There is never any pressure. Relaxed service and painless purchase process. Sure We will continue to use pointe and Jay for our next purchase!

James
3/21/2015

"Very pleasant, non intimidating car buying experience!"

Jay and the staff have answered our questions thoroughly and made us feel comfortable, confident and relaxed.....which is not the norm from most dealerships I've dealt with in the past. This is the second car we have bought from Point Buick GMC and will be sure to recommend and return in the future. Thank you!

dean
3/21/2015

"Nice no pressure experience"

This was the second truck I have purchased with Jay as the salesman. I like that he just gives you the facts and figures with no pressure. I ordered my truck this time and he stayed in contact with me letting me know how things were going during the process making sure I got my new truck.

stanmly
3/19/2015

"Eric Davis"

Eric, was very knowledgeable about the Sierra that I puchased. I would recommend him to anyone. He hepled me out with all aspects of the vihicle.

KristinRD
3/19/2015

"All around great experience"

My husband and I had been going back and forth about a new car for a while and finally decided it was time to make a decision. Mike was able to work with my husband over the phone and via email to find exactly what we wanted in the price range that we needed. Having two kids we wanted something bigger but I am an "anti-minivan" mom and the Acadia is exactly what we were looking for. Mike is very knowledgeable about the dealership's inventory and is able to determine what will best suit your needs. I have purchased cars from other dealerships before and never had an experience like I did with everyone at Pointe Buick GMC. Thanks for a great car buying experience.

johndegirolamo
3/18/2015

"Great experience, great salesman!"

I would highly recommended anyone I know to use this dealership and ask for Denny. From the moment I walked in the door, Denny treated me as an old friend and never wavered in his friendliness and patience as I test drove 6 different vehicles. He was able to answer every question I had precisely without hesitation. When it came time to negotiate, he was able to offer me a great deal on my trade in, and another great deal on my new car. Denny was attentive throughout the whole process and made the usually tortuous and time consuming procedure of buying a car, actually fun and easy. When it came time to sign all the final paperwork, Tom helped me out and kept things moving quickly while still thoroughly explaining exactly what I was signing. If you need a new or used car, go see Denny, he'll put you in something you love, for a fair price!

Shellyd07700
3/17/2015

"Wonderful and friendly employees that really care. "

Denny is a wonderful, caring and honest salesman that will get the job done and make sure the customer is happy and satisfied. You don't find this much at a car dealership these days. Would definitely return to the dealership to work with Denny again.

C&L
3/17/2015

"Great dealer and salesman Eric"

Eric was great, very knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend Pointe GMC and look forward to purchasing a third vehicle from them. John was also very helpful in our selection.

Reviews of Eric Davis