Pointe Buick GMC

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Open Now

Pointe Buick GMC

Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

reddeuce1
2/27/2015

"As Always, A Great Experience"

Third Great Experience We worked with Eric Davis. He is an overall great person, and a great sales person. Very helpful. We just purchased a Terrain, and recently had an Acadia and we have a truck. All from Pointe . Would highly recommend.

hbiddle
2/26/2015

"New car purchase."

As always I can count on Jay to come up with. The best deal and no stress. This was my sixth new vehicle we have bought from Jay. Very professional and personable. Thanks Jay for working with us and we love it. Also thanks to Tom.

stoboy22
2/20/2015

"Great experience!"

Just wanted to say thank you to Denny Pratta for making this a pleasant experience. I usually dread going to buy a vehicle because of the pushiness of car salesmen, but Denny was the complete opposite. He gave us our space and time to decide what we wanted to do and in the end we felt really comfortable dealing with him. We will definitely be back to Pointe GMC when we need another vehicle

Tom
2/19/2015

"Great Experience"

I just purchased a GMC Terrain from Jay Mattox and I love my new vehicle! Jay was so helpful and friendly! He took the time to help me set up all of the features of my Terrain and answered any question I had. I absolutely recommend seeing Jay if you are interested in purchasing a new vehicle!

Donna
2/19/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

We just purchased a GMC Acadia from Jay Maddox. We have purchased a few vehcles before this one and always from Jay! He is very helpful and determined to find the right car for us. Thanks again Jay for all your hard work.

buick
2/18/2015

"No pressure, patience and dedicated support!"

I was interested in a luxury crossover SUV, Eric was right there helping my husband and me understand the many features the Encore offered as well an opportunity to experience city, country and highway driving. He knew we wanted to shop around and patiently waited for us to get back to him. He was quick to update us on special offers as they became available. He was right there again when we completely shifted our interest from an SUV to a sedan. We were able to get the exact car we wanted (color, equipment group, fair price) ahead of schedule. He also ensured we were hooked up with On Star and linking my smart phone to the IntelliLink before we drove off the lot. Overall Eric spent over 5 hrs supporting us in this significant decision.

Sally

"New GMC Acadia"

Pointe Buick GMC is one of a kind!! Everyone that we ever came in contact with was professional, helpful and very friendly. In November my husband and I purchased a GMC Sierra and Denny Pratta was our salesman. The experience was awesome, so when we were thinking of buying an Acadia we did not even think twice about going back to Pointe and to Denny. Denny went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable in all of our decisions. He answered all our questions and was very responsive when we needed to get a hold of him. Denny was professional, but very approachable which put us at ease. The experience was not all business...there was definitely a warm, family like atmosphere. We can't thank Denny enough for all his assistance. This is the third vehicle that we have purchased from Pointe and I am sure it is not the last!!

Matt
2/18/2015

"Pointe GMC/Denny Pratta Thank you!!!!!"

We have purchased two brand new vehicles in the past 3 months from Pointe. Denny Pratta assisted us on purchasing both vehicles. Denny is very knowledgeable and has all the qualities you are looking for in a person in sales. Denny has gone out of his way to assist my wife and I during the entire process. Denny made every effort to make us feel comfortable getting into our new vehicles.

bkurlej
2/16/2015

"Great Experience"

Denny came in on a Saturday, a day he was not scheduled to work, and helped me buy the car I was looking for. There was no pressure and we were able to come to an agreement very quickly. I did not plan on financing the car, but Denny showed me the positive aspects of the choice. I got a fair trade and the whole process took a little more than an hour. Tom even offered to meet me to drop off the new tags when they come in. I would recommend Denny and the team to anyone buying a new or used car. They are all very polite and courteous.

Jessicanicole85
2/13/2015

"Great experience!"

I spent several weeks going to different car dealerships looking for the perfect car for my family of four. I was getting fed up with the misleading ads and sales people who just wanted my business and didn't really care about me. Then I saw Denny at Pointe Buick GMC. He literally spent the entire day helping me find the perfect car at a price I could afford. I have already spread the word to everybody I know about him and I will continue to do so. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I will definitely recommend Denny and Pointe Buick GMC to my friends and family.

Reviews of Eric Davis