Pointe Buick GMC

91 North Virginia Ave,
Carneys Point, New Jersey 08069
Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

Lawn Guy 2016
5/01/2016

"Returning Customer"

We went in for service on my husband's 2004 GMC truck. Our lease was nearing the end on our 2013 Terrain and we thought we would see what offers were available here while we waited for the service to be completed. We are always satisfied with the service department and dealing with Teron and Eddie. After speaking with Jay we knew we would be leasing a vehicle from here. We had another great experience with Pointe Buick GMC dealership. Jay was able to help us get a new car to lease to meet our needs and budget. He was very personable, understanding and pleasant. A definite asset to this dealership! This is our second leased vehicle from Pointe. We are obviously a satisfied customer. John was also most helpful while reviewing all the details regarding our lease of the 2016 Encore. He answered any questions we had and was very patient. How lucky Pointe is to have both of these fine knowledgeable men on staff!

al
4/29/2016

"Great"

Jay let us take our time ,he spent a lot of time telling us what we needed to know about the product we were looking to buy.

Dro8
4/27/2016

"Pointe is on point!"

My experience at Pointe Buick GMC was fantastic. I found a used vehicle that I liked online and inquired about it. It was still available so I went in to look at a couple of days later. I dealt with Mike Simon and the entire sales process was very relaxed. It was not they typical high-pressure car sales experience. Mike was extremely knowledgeable and personable. I loved the vehicle and decided I wanted to buy it, so Mike and I went over the details and came to an agreement on an good price that was fair to both parties. Later on during the process, the owner of Pointe, Larry Davis, came over to personally thank me for my business and spent a few minutes chatting with me which I thought was nice. When the deal was done, Mike showed me all of the whistles and bells on my vehicle and made sure I left without any unanswered questions. Overall it was a great experience. I’ve only purchased a handful of vehicles over the years, but I can say without question that this was the best sales experience of all of those purchases. Everyone there was extremely personable and friendly and I would definitely recommend them if you’re in the market for a vehicle or service.

sherman
4/22/2016

"Awesome! Experienced, professional, and friendly."

This was honestly a great experience today! We thought car hunting would be much more difficult and we had some anxiety beforehand as it had been a long time since we purchased a new car. Everyone at Pointe dealership was so friendly and professional and made us feel at home and relaxed. We got the car we wanted and the training was excellent. We are a retired couple and our worries over learning how to drive a new car were quickly relieved as our sales consultant Mr. Jay Mattox patiently went over everything with us and assured us that we can come back for any questions we might have. Jay Mattox was so kind and friendly, but he was especially patient with us in learning how to drive a new car. His knowledge of our car and our whole experience greatly exceeded expectations. Thank you Mr. Mattox and Pointe for an awesome experience in buying our new car. We absolutely love it!

There was a nice young man who was in charge of signing the papers, I think his name was Larry.

Matt
4/17/2016

"friendly and very helpful"

Sarah proved to be knowledgeable about the inventory. She was friendly and went above and beyond to help me find the car I wanted. The closing was smooth and easy. It was a pleasure to do business with Sarah and the Pointe dealership.

Maria Lazzati
4/16/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

This was the easiest car purchase ever! I honestly was not looking forward to car shopping and the frustration of price negotiating. Mike made the process very simple and didn't pressure me at all. I am very pleased with Pointe Buick and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal and some really nice people to work with. Thanks Mike and Tom, you guys are awesome!

geod3
4/13/2016

"Purchase new 2016 Canyon SLT Crew"

Eric Davis handled this sale. His knowledge of the product & straight-forward presentation far exceeded the norm. The whole transaction was an excellent experience. I highly recommend Eric Davis and the Pointe team to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Brian
4/11/2016

"Not your typical experience"

Pointe has earned a lifelong partner as long as Jay is there. Jay came in thousands less than any dealer on the first shot. It's nice not to have to play the sales game. Thanks for the pleasurable experience. I'll be recommending everyone who wants a GMC.

Dixon1941
4/09/2016

"GMC Terrain "

The staff at Pointe made my buying experience one to talk about. I will definitely send everyone I know looking for a vehicle to them. Mike made the deal as smooth as anyone could ask for from start to finish.

vinnys GMC
4/08/2016

"Great Experience"

Mike was great, there was no pressure and he took a great deal of time searching for the truck I was looking for, everybody was very friendly and it made for an enjoyable buying experience

Reviews of Jay Mattox