Pointe Buick GMC

91 North Virginia Ave,
Carneys Point, New Jersey 08069
Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

Coleman1
2/13/2016

"A Phenomenal Experience"

Pointe GMC is a phenomenal Dealership and I will not leased a vehicle anywhere else. Jay Mattox was my salesman and he was very helpful.

Elizabeth
2/11/2016

"Beautiful facility and everyone was very friendly."

I was pleased with Eric. He assisted me in understanding some of the more "modern" details. He understood what my husband and I were looking for. We expressed the changes in the 2016 GMC Acadia we wanted and we ordered the car. Pointe set us up with a financial institution that gave the best rate; sent for the new registration for the car, and Eric contacted our insurance broker to insure our new Acadia. Thank you, Eric and Thanks to Tom, also.

Dopey
2/11/2016

"Great shopping experience"

Parked and walked around the lot saw two pickups I was interested in. I went to Sarah inside and she was so helpful I decided on the one I wanted. I returned two hours later the truck was spotless and sarah helped me go through all the features. Her and another employee delivered it to my house and within several hours from the time I left home I was sitting in my truck in the driveway.

Linds322
2/03/2016

"Quick and awesome"

Very knowledgeable staff who made me feel comfortable, and worked to get me the best deal. Tom was quick having all of the paperwork ready. Great experience.

pamdavis38
2/02/2016

"New lease on Buick Enclave"

Mike Simon went out of his way to accommodate us. There were no high pressure tactics and we felt comfortable throughout the process. Mike was very patient as he explained the multiple systems. Tom Mcintyre was helpful with the financial work. We strongly recommend this dealership.

nakedjoe99
1/31/2016

"fantastic service!!"

Very friendly dealership. Worked with me to get the right price for my new vehicle. Truly care about customer satisfaction. I was very impressed. Would recommend to anyone!

Gmccanyon
1/31/2016

"Gmc canyon"

Sarah and the staff at this dealership were great. Sarah made us feel comfortable and really took time helping us learn all the new features in the truck. I HIGHLY recommend her and her team. I got a great trade in value and the truck of my dreams. We will be buying from them again when my wife is ready.

Newark, 213
1/26/2016

"New Lease"

I have worked with Jay and John for several years and would recommend and have recommended them to family and friends - Larry has put together a tremendous and talented team throughout the entire dealership. Quality work, friendly and courteous to all - it's why I keep going back- from Delaware to South Jersey

AT051005
1/25/2016

"A truly wonderful experience."

We purchased our family vehicle at Pointe today, my husband and I were very pleased with the service, And professionalism of all the employees we interacted with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Mike Simon was our dealer, and not only was he professional , he was friendly and made you feel like you were one of the family. If you're thinking of purchasing a vehicle, Definitely give this place a go.

Barb
1/25/2016

"First-rate Experience"

Sarah was knowledgable and extremely friendly. I wanted something more along the lines of a crossover or SUV and Sarah was especially helpful finding the perfect fit for my needs. Furthermore, Tom in finance was a pleasure to work with. I am exceedingly happy with my vehicle and my overall experience . I will recommend Sarah and this dealership to my family and friends.

Reviews of Jay Mattox