Pointe Buick GMC

Makes: Buick|GMC|Service Center

Pointe Buick GMC
Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

"A Very Nice Dealership"

We are repeat customers at Pointe Buick GMC because the people there are courteous and very competent. Eric Davis made the process of buying our new truck very pleasant and hassle free. He was very knowledgeable and we felt confident that we were in good hands.

"Great people"

Every one at Pointe Buick GMC was great. Eric Davis is a very kind , patient, knowledgeable salesman.I ,we were VERY PLEASED with him. Also, gotta mention Tom McIntyre love him too!!

"acadia"

Jay Mattox and the entire dealership went above and beyond to help us find our new car. Our future cars will come from this dealership!

Jay Mattox

"Enjoyable Experience!!!"

Denny recently aided my wife and I in purchasing a new GMC SUV. His knowledge, integrity and honesty were much enjoyed. Most importantly, he was very patient and allowed us, the customer, to exercise all options. He catered to our needs and even had two potential vehicles detailed and ready for test drive, upon our arrival. 100% support and recommend Denny and Pointe Buick GMC to others.

""Great salesman""

Denny is a great salesman. He asked the right questions to guide me to cars within my price range. Denny was very knowledgeable about all the cars he showed me. He was very respectful and didn't push to make a sale. I will definitely return to Pointe and recommend them to others. Thank you Denny for a pleasurable car buying experience.

"Incredible"

I cannot tell you what an incredibly wonderful experience it was to purchase my car from Eric Davis. His knowledge ,, his courtesy, his wonderful personality ,were the reasons I purchased my car at his dealership. He went above and beyond to make sure I knew what each little gadget was for and how to use them. It was so satisfying to know there are people out there that actually care about you getting the best value for your money. I can"t wait to buy another one. .Thank You Eric. I would and will recommend this dealership to everyone.

"Can't go wrong here"

Denny Pratta was the person I was dealing with. Denny was very helpful and knowledgable. His integrity and honesty was very nice and he was a pleasure to deal with. Because of Denny and the great supporting staff, I will defanitely visit Pointe Buick GMCd again in the future. Thanks.

"Great Dealer "

After searching the area for a car for my daughter we came upon Pointe GMC. We met Eric as soon as we walked up and found the car we were looking for in minutes. He made the buying experience very comfortable and was very knowledgeable of all the vehicles that were on the lot. New and Used. I will certainly be back when we are in the market for another vehicle. They were also upgrading there facility and I wish them the best in the future.

"Great Experience"

Mike made the process easy and low-pressure. He gave us the information we needed to make a decision but didn't push. He also took care of all the administrative tasks so that when we came to pick up the car we were in and out.

"They go the extra mile! "

This is our 3rd truck purchase from Pointe and we will continue to come back again and again. We have had a WONDERFUL experience each and every time we have made a purchase. Eric took his time explaining everything and setting up the Onstar and Bluetooth with us, and answering any questions we may have. Overall, the best car/truck buying experience we have ever had, and this is why we keep coming back. Thank you Eric and the staff at Pointe!

Eric Davis