Pointe Buick GMC

91 North Virginia Ave,
Carneys Point, New Jersey 08069
Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

carsonline123
7/01/2015

"Good to deal with, straight forward, no bull."

This was my first time doing an internet sale for a new truck and I must say it was a nice experience. Mike provided answers to my questions, just the facts and no pressure. I found the truck I wanted, optioned the way I wanted and got a fair trade-in using photos. It was a refreshing way to buy. Thanks Mike and thanks to your finance department for pointing out a way to save money other than taking the GM 0% option. Straight, honest transaction.

Rosa-Elena
7/01/2015

"Mike was very patient and extremelly knowledgeable"

Extremely pleased with Mike's professionalism, patience and knowledge. He made sure I was well informed of all the vehicle's features. love my new Buick Encore.

Rs6648145

"Great experience"

I was looking for over a month for a low mileage full size SUV. Mike Simon was my sales rep and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was prompt with all of his communication and didnt use any of the typical "salesman" techniques. Pointe is a smaller dealer and with that still treats every customer like they are appreciated. I will definitely return for future needs.

teresag11
6/25/2015

"great sale!"

I'm very pleased with the service I had received today. I came with a budget and was determined to stick to that and also walk away with a car. Jay, help me succeed today and get the "right" car for me. I recommend him to everyone. He helped explain everything to me and knew what car would be in my best interest. I'm very happy with my purchase (2010 Toyota Corolla)

Westgate
6/17/2015

"New car sale"

This is our 2nd car from here. Reason being, good experience the 1st time brought us back. Not disappointed! Service department & staff played a major role in this decision.

okie
6/15/2015

"JAY MATTOX"

JAY IS GREAT TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU. GREAT TO DEAL WITH WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS. JAY IS JUST GREAT, YOU CAN CALL HIM ANYTIME AND HE MAKES TIME FOR YOU

Stefanie
6/14/2015

"Seamless experience"

Drove home the 2015 Yukon last week from Pointe Buick-GMC! Mike made the process easy and quick. He had all the paperwork done ahead of time and we were in and out in 30 minutes! He showed me every button inside and out and made sure I was comfortable driving my new Yukon off the lot. The owner Larry came out and introduced himself as we were finishing up and was extremely friendly and professional. Highly recommended and worth the drive, right over the bridge from Delaware. Thank you!!

NCB15
6/09/2015

"Great shopping experience"

Superb service by the staff at Pointe Buick GMC. They make car buying about the customer and are so friendly. They really make your shopping experience pleasurable and easy. Would highly recommend Pointe to others looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

weston
6/01/2015

"Worth a 10 Star Experience Rating"

Eric is not your typical "salesman" - with qualities in which everyone in the field should aspire. I had been looking at other dealers and talking to other salesmen in my area, but it was the same old story. They would answer 1 question and just reply with what seemed to be an automated message. To say Eric was different, is truly an understatement. He cared about what I was looking for and answered every question/concern thoroughly; as well as went above and beyond the call of duty. He listened to what I wanted and found the perfect truck for me - he didn't try to just sell me something on the lot. I didn't mind the hour drive to Pointe, in South Jersey, because I knew working with Eric was worth the trip. I couldn't be happier with my new 2015 GMC Sierra SLE and I couldn't imagine buying it anywhere else. Everyone was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend Pointe Buick GMC, AND of course Eric, to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thanks for everything!

will
5/30/2015

"Excellent dealership. "

I just bought my second new truck and I continue to be very satisfied with the buying experience. The dealership is hands down the best one that I have ever dealt with. I will continue to recommend Pointe GMC to my many friends. Eric Davis made my buying experience very satisfying.

Reviews of Jay Mattox