Pointe Buick GMC

91 North Virginia Ave,
Penns Grove, New Jersey 08069
Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

truckguy/mitch
5/22/2015

"IT ALL WORK OUT"

ERIC WORK VERY HARD AT THE END OF THE DAY TO GET IT DONE. SO WE WENT HOME HAPPY NICE JOB-ERIC & everybody at POINTE FROM LARRY ON DOWN THANK YOU

Dawn
5/16/2015

"always leave the dealership happy."

Like I said, I always leave there happy.... Jay is awesome and we deal with him all the time and he has become a great friend of our family. Love the atmosphere....

Michele from PA
5/14/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I had been looking for a late model Buick Verano but was not able to find one in my PA area that had the color I liked with a sunroof. I happened upon an internet listing by Pointe Buick that had the exact car I wanted. Jay Mattox was the salesperson that took my call. He was very professional and answered all of my questions. We basically purchased the car without seeing it in person - having all of the paperwork done before we made the trip from PA to NJ. In dealing with Jay, I felt confident that the car would be as promised when we arrived, and it was. I would definitely buy here again and everyone at the dealership was great. I wish we lived close enough to have our car serviced here as well.

Joe Diesel
5/10/2015

"Purchase of pre-owned vehicle"

Well I was interested in purchasing a pre-owned truck. After searching I located it on the Point GMC dealer lot. I made a call and spoke with sales man Jay Mattox. He went out of his way to answer all my questions and concerns. If he didn't know the answer he found it and called me back promply. Jay I would say is a outstanding salesman. I would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from him.

brittanyyjulia
5/08/2015

"amazing"

Jay is the best! He made everything very simple for me and the proud owner of a new Buick! He's such a nice guy and Id recommend him in a heartbeat!

dandia
5/06/2015

"Extremely patient & professional"

We felt it was time to purchase a new vehicle, but were unsure on which one was the right fit for our needs. Mike and the Pointe team were very helpful and patient with us while we made the decision. We are very happy with our Buick Enclave and would recommend Pointe Buick GMC.

tdmac15
5/04/2015

"Very Pleased....."

We had been looking for a few months for a new vehicle....Mike Simon was very helpful throughout the process and always so pleasant to speak with........I am very happy that I purchased my new GMC Acadia local and would recommend this dealership.....Very professional

TommyTatz
4/30/2015

"Purchased my truck online "

After filling out a couple of forms online and describing my trade in vehicle. Mike Simon called me asked me for photos of my trade in and I told him where I wanted to be with payments. The next call was o.k. come and pick up your truck. I would do recommend this dealer and Mike Simon anytime. I've tried to do an online purchase with other dealers and they wouldn't be as honest with you, as your were them. That's just so sad that my fellow Americans cannot be as honest as Mike. Thank You so much Mike

John Carpenter
4/30/2015

"Thanks to Eric for a great experience!"

Eric was a true professional, assisting us in our new car lease. He kept us informed throughout the process and located exactly the car we wanted, even following up after the sale, ensuring our satisfaction.

Jacobsmom
4/27/2015

"Helpful"

Jay was wonderful. Very helpful and made the process easy! He was very organized. I really enjoyed the helpful, no pressure environment. Jay knew his stuff and was honest.

Reviews of Jay Mattox