Pointe Buick GMC

91 North Virginia Ave,
Penns Grove, New Jersey 08069
Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

Jacobsmom
4/27/2015

"Helpful"

Jay was wonderful. Very helpful and made the process easy! He was very organized. I really enjoyed the helpful, no pressure environment. Jay knew his stuff and was honest.

Jefferis4
4/27/2015

"Great Experience!"

We had a great experience! Eric was so friendly and knowledgeable and patient. We were undecided on what we wanted but left very happy with a new suv.

sierra
4/22/2015

"Purchasing a great new truck"

This is the kind of automobile dealerships we need to have more of. The experience we had purchasing our new Sierra 2500HD was great. Jay, Jon, Tom and Larry made this deal painless and easy. This was another great experience at Pointe Buick/GMC. We would recomend them to anybody to purchase a new vehicle.

mack
4/22/2015

"My GMC Sierra"

Everyone at Pointe was very professional and friendly. Even the negotiating was done on friendly terms. My Sierra was delivered as promised. I would certainly recommend shopping at POint for your next vehicle. Call ahead and make sure Jay has Texas Sheet Cake there. That was very good, too!

Electrosgt
4/20/2015

"Best GMC dealer in South Jersey"

They are very helpful and honest. They bent over backwards to make the deal happen. I've never had such a positive experience with a dealer or salesman in my lifetime. Pointe GMC is the best dealership in South Jersey. I highly recommend Pointe Buick- GMC...

Tony
4/18/2015

"Only Place to Buy"

If you are looking to buy, this is the only place to go. My entire family has dealt with Jay for 20+ years. You will not find someone with more knowledge or honesty. All these years and not one complaint on any aspect of the entire transaction from beginning to end. Just cruised out in another new one.

Kelle0531

"Finally!!"

I looked for 4 months to find the perfect vehicle. Mike and was so helpful with this process. He endured everything was perfect before the vehicle was delivered to me. I will definitely be back in the future!

Egrieco04

"Excellent Car-Buying Experience"

We recently decided to upgrade to an SUV, and this dealership came highly recommended by several members of our family. We worked with Eric, and it was a wonderful experience. He was very knowledgable and personable. We worked together to find the right vehicle model for our family needs, and Eric never pressured us in any way! We were completely satisfied and would recommend Eric and this dealership to friends of ours.

Jordan

"Awesome Experience"

I had such a great experience buying my first car at Pointe Buick GMC! Everyone was extremely friendly and polite. My salesman was Mike Simon and he was absolutely wonderful! It was my first time buying a car and he helped me with every step. I even wanted certain items and wheels to add onto my car and he helped me with no hesitation. Mike will help anyone with any question they may have and work out the best deal for you! Overall, Mike was a phenomenal salesman and I left the lot with a gorgeous new car!

daysailor
4/14/2015

"An outstanding experience."

An excellent experience overall. The Sales person, Eric Davis, was able to direct usquckly to the car that best suited our needs. Eric was especially helpful and patient with us explaining how all the features of the car worked, then had us use these features ourselves while he watched. An outstanding young man and a credit to his profession and the dealership. We leased the car and hope to be able to deal with him again. Tom McIntyre was excellent in directing us through the financial process. Very thorough in explaining everything and making sure we understood what we were signing.

Reviews of Jay Mattox