Pointe Buick GMC

91 North Virginia Ave,
Carneys Point, New Jersey 08069
Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

MDaly
8/25/2015

"We are customers for life!"

After my husband's experience purchasing his GMC Sierra last year, we knew where we were going when it was time for me to shop for an SUV. I've never purchased a "new" car before so this was kind of a big deal. I went back and forth, test drove the Encore (overnight!) before ultimately deciding on the Terrain which I felt fit my needs perfectly. I can not say enough about my experience there. Everyone there treats you like family. Mike Simon was our sales rep (whom we used before) and he is the best. I told him where I wanted to be payment wise and he and Tom McIntyre made it happen, Mike even offered to deliver the vehicle to our house. They even have an onsite Farmers Mutual agent who printed out a proposal for me to take home which gave us a rate comparison much less than we were paying for our auto insurance (without me even asking). We are customers for life now, will never go anywhere else. Thank Mike and Pointe!

The Tessmers + Domenic
8/24/2015

"No hassle, friendly service!!"

Mike Simon was a pleasure to deal with. It's not easy shopping for a car with a 9 month old but he was super helpful. Even let me "re test drive" the new car to run and get formula when the baby got hungry. He was informative without being pushy. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new car!

Nww208
8/20/2015

"Honest & Trustworthy"

Great experience in the purchase of a new 2015 Enclave. Searched inventory on-line. Dealership had the requested exterior color, but not the interior color. With the Internet "click & shop" feature was able to determine price was in line with my pocket book. Phone follow up with Eric & Tom was made, and the vehicle of our dreams was located at an other dealership. Eric & Tom arranged for the vehicle to come to Pointe for the purchase. We now have our dream car/sub.

NCosta0088
8/20/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I've been looking for a particular HHR SS for a few years now. I finally found one at Pointe Buick, and not only left with it, but also left as an extremely satisfied customer. Mike Simon was a great salesmen, and was willing to go above and beyond to make sure I could take the car home with me. Tom McIntyre also did a fantastic job locking in a great rate. Great, friendly service with a small "mom and pop" atmosphere made this purchase very easy and non stressful. Thank you to the crew at Pointe Buick GMC!

Nancy
8/18/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Eric Davis was my salesman and right from the beginning I knew this would be a great experience. He was very welcoming to both myself and my mother. Eric was extremely personable, attentive, courteous, patient, and knowledgeable about the Buick Verano. He answered my questions in a thorough manner. He was very patient whenever I asked questions concerning the vehicle's technology system. He demonstrated and explained thoroughly the various features of the car (in some cases more than once!). He was first-rate and has gone the extra mile to offer assistance in setting various features for me. The entire experience (test drive, explanations, purchasing, and delivery) was superb! I would highly recommend Eric as a salesman and I was completely satisfied with his excellent service. Tom Mcintyre was also patient and very accommodating to my questions and inability to make a major decision, He was willing to work with me and offered me an extended time period to make specific decisions. I was quite pleased and satisfied with Pointe throughout this experience. I would highly recommend this dealership to others!

Lee
8/17/2015

"Pointe Buick GMC gets 5 stars"

When it comes to buying a vehicle, Pointe Buick GMC was the best. It's a great atmosphere with the entire staff. My salesman, Eric Davis, knew the truck I was buying inside and out. His extensive research finding me what I wanted needs to be recognized as well. He was polite and great to deal with. Well recommend to anyone in the market for buying a vehicle.

murtsis2416
8/15/2015

"Excellent Service"

I found Eric to be extremely knowledgeable, courteous and most of all patient. I would personally recommend that anyone looking to purchase a Buick/GMC product to contact Eric. Tom bent over backwards to assure that I got the vehicle that I wanted. Traveling to another state to get the car. I personally feel this was over and above a Finance Managers responsibility. Because of this treatment I would recommend Pointe Buick/GMC to anyone looking to purchase any vehicle.

Eparrish
8/13/2015

"Excellent service"

My experience at Pointe was great. Mike was very helpful and found the car I was looking for the same day. I would highly recommend them!

Meashell
8/12/2015

"A wonderful experience!!!!"

Jay contact me to my surprise with the exact vehicle that I was looking for and at the best price. Within days I purchased my beautiful GMC Acadia Denali. Jay walked me and my kids through the whole process with a very friendly, family like, kind spirit. This buying car experience was such a joy. Jay walked through getting to know my vehicle so when I left the lot, I knew my vehicle inside and out. Tom who handled my financial process was very friendly and courteous. I felt like family to be honest. Thanks Jay, Tom, and Pointe Buick GMC Family!!!!!

James21
8/11/2015

"Relaxed, pleasant and fair. "

Friendly staff, no BS, and really nice vehicles. This is our second vehicle from Point and will not be our last. Great job Jay its always a pleasure!

Reviews of Jay Mattox