Pointe Buick GMC

Makes: Buick|GMC|Service Center

Pointe Buick GMC

Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

"Great Purchasing Experience"

Great Experience. Eric was very kind, patient, and did not pressure me. He explained everything so well. I got the exact car I wanted with a great price. First experience purchasing a car alone, as my husband passed away a year ago; and Eric made it so easy for me. I so appreciate Eric for making it a pleasant experience.

"GOOD SERVICE"

Had a good experience in Pointe. Eric is really friendly and I got the car I want with a really good price. Recemond Eric for his good service.

"Great purchasing experience"

This sales experience was excellent! Jay does not pressure the buyer; he simply presents the facts. He is very knowledgeable and provides what is needed in the optimal buying experience. Pointe is a friendly, customer-oriented dealership. Larry has done a great job in transforming this business establishment. The continuing remodeling project can only make things better.

"Very Helpful"

Denny was a very good salesman. Helped us throughout the whole process and was very kind the whole time. Couldn't ask for anyone better. Had a great experience and would recommend the dealership and Denny to everyone! Thanks so much, Meg and Craig!

"Customer For Life"

I would recommend this dealership to anyone! The staff is great and they go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. The process was so easy and I will be a customer for life! Thank you Pointe!

"Great experience best ever"

Eric was awesome to work with zero pressure to purchase, test drove 3 vehicles. ..He gave me a great price on a GMC TERRAIN Strongly recommend THIS DEALERSHIP FOR YOUR NEXT PURCHASE.

"My first truck."

Had a great experience here. Was texting back and forth with Denny for a few days, and he let me know anything i needed to know about the Truck I was interested in. The dealership portrayes a very casual and welcoming image, and the salesman are all informative and kind. Denny was very upfront and honest with all of my questions and made the 90 minute drive worth it. In conclusion I would recommend this dealer to anyone in the area.

"Best experience! "

Everyone at Pointe went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied, I highly recommend you buy your next vehicle here, customer for life!

"Wonderful Experience!"

Mike was awesome to work with! He made car shopping such a pleasant experience. He knew what I wanted, even before I did. When I finally decided on the Terrain he searched for one that had what I wanted and was within my price range. Customer service is definitely his number one priority! This is my second car purchase with this dealership and I would recommend it to anyone in search of a car. Everyone I have interacted with there is helpful, knowledgeable and friendly! The truest example of this is that Jay sold me my first car and almost 7 years later he still treats me like I am the most important customer there. Thank you again to everyone at Pointe! :)

"Great customer service"

I stopped into Pointe GMC hesitantly wondering how the end of lease process was going to work. Mike Simon was great to work with and put all of my reservations at ease. I was really looking into the Sierra 1500 packages but thought all the bells and whistles I was interested in we're a little outta my range. After checking out a few Sierra's and a test drive, Mike was very knowledgable and helped me pick the exact one for me and had it shipped in days. The finance department was also a great experience and made every effort to get my new truck into my price range. I am very pleased and satisfied with the entire process and can't emphasize enough on how seamless Mike made the entire deal. I would definatley recommend Pointe GMC and am already trying to talk my wife into getting a new SUV. Thanks again

Reviews of Denny Pratta