Pointe Buick GMC

91 North Virginia Ave,
Carneys Point, New Jersey 08069
Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

Criscokid25
9/23/2016

"Professional and Personable"

I stopped into the dealership just for some comparative shopping and to test drive an SUV. I had no intention of making a purchase as I intended to test drive three other brands at different dealerships before I made a commitment or definitive selection. However, once the Terrain was test driven, it was the perfect fit. Coupled with the professional and personable treatment received it was an easy decision! Everyone at Pointe made us feel relaxed and comfortable. There was no high pressure selling, which was another deciding factor. We gave our price range and they made it work. Would definitely recommend Pointe to my family and friends, knowing they would have an enjoyable experience.

Chris McL-Del
9/16/2016

"Friendly and Knowledgeable..."

This was the second time we bought a vehicle from Pointe, but the first time we did it in person. Loved every minute of the experience. We went there for service of our 2014 GMC, and ended up buying a 2016 Buick Regal GS... Eric was very well on top of knowing how the GS performed and let me take it for a ride. He also thoroughly explained all the gadgets.. It was the car for me. The deal I got was unexpected and was easily worked out with the Sales Manager, John. All was easy and quick... and I LOVE my GS...

Pc
9/09/2016

"Awesome"

Had one the easiest and fastest times of trying to buy a new truck. Sarah the sales girl was right on point with everything she said and did. My time there was only 2 hrs thats hoe efficient everyone there us and i must say are friendly people there. Thanks again Pointe i will come back again.

Jim & Deb
8/29/2016

"Purchased a 2017 GMC Acadia SLE II"

We purchased many vehicles from this dealership over the years and have always dealt with Jay who is very courteous and friendly. He worked hard to get us the vehicle and deal we wanted and is very knowledgeable of every option on the car. He has a no pressure attitude when it comes to selling cars. We also worked with Tom Mcintyre who took care of the financing for us, I am always sure that Tom will get us the best interest rate available. He takes his time and explains everything about the deal. They have a great service department with Dennis, Eddie and Teron who do their best to take care of their customers and always have a smile on their face.

Rick
8/24/2016

"Purchasing a vehicle"

Eric was a pleasure to work with. He made the process very easy and was the best experience I had in purchasing a vehicle. I would definitely recommend Pointe Buick GMC.

Tom
8/23/2016

"Car purchase"

Sales experience is always superior. They always make the experience easy. This is my 3rd vehicle from dealer and have a hard time going anywhere else for sales or maintenance service. Great dealer.

SHANE BLANCHARD
8/17/2016

"Great dealership "

I started my search with Pointe because of the experience I had when I purchased my truck. I met Eric and from the start he was open and honest and there was no need to play the back and forth game. I listened to their best price and then did my due diligence and shopped around. When Eric said they were giving me a great price for the Verano he was telling the truth. No one else was even close. Pointe is a family run business that works to gain repeat customers. I will definitely keep coming back and recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Marty5998
8/08/2016

"True Pleasure "

I recently purchased a Buick Regal from Pointe Buick , Carneys Point, and from the start I was really pleased. Walking in the door and being introduced to Eric Davis, my salesman, who helped me with every question I had without making me feel like I was being pressured into even buying the car from him. I HATE pushy, fake,do it now kind of sales people. Well Eric was NOT one of those salesman. I not only left that night with my car, but with the feeling I made a new friend !! Once we got finished checking out the car, test ride and a few more simple questions, it was on to fiance to sign the loan papers which were ready to go, again no pressure, just this is what this is and that is, and they made sure I understood every paper I signed, not one of them places that just say , sign here sign there. So Thanks to Tom in fiance too, You both made it as my title says " A TRUE PLEASURE ...... Marty M

Gm guy
8/08/2016

"No Pressure"

I Crossed the bridge to check out one of there trucks. I got a good deal and drove home with my new truck same day

Shawn 1973
8/03/2016

"Great service, Jay Mattox did a great job!"

Bought a used Chrysler Aspen. Great first car for my daughter! Friendly service and great staff. I would definitely buy another vehicle from them. Everyone was great to work with!

Reviews of Jay Mattox