Pointe Buick GMC

91 North Virginia Ave,
Carneys Point, New Jersey 08069
Pointe Buick GMC Info
About Pointe Buick GMC

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new or pre-owned vehicle. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank You Larry Davis Owner

About Pointe Buick GMC

Wildcat25
5/24/2016

"My experience with point Buick Gmc carneys point"

I had a wonderful experience at this location the people are friendly,the environment is clean and impeccable. If your thinking of purchasing a new vehicle in the future this is definitely one of the places to go in south jersey you'll have a wonderful experience.

Richard Myers
5/22/2016

"Enjoyable experience buying a new truck"

I was looking for a GMC Canyon Extended Cab Pickup with the All Terrain package however the dealership did not have one in stock. The sales person ( Eric Davis) told me that he could locate or order on for me. We road tested a 4 door pickup and I was impressed with the truck and the product knowledge demonstrated by Eric. We talked price and found that I qualified for the Military Discount offered by GM and other rebates. The price beat other dealer ships and prices I fould on the internet. I ordered the truck from Pointe and it only took five weeks from order to delivery. My sales experience was the way it should be.

clynnfoote
5/19/2016

"Awesome! "

We love working with Jay. He's great at what he does and we've worked with him numerous times. In fact, we'll be back in 18 months. Thanks Jay!

Kermit & Colleen
5/18/2016

"Great Experience!"

My husband and I saw a SUV at Pointe online that we were interested in looking at. We ended up leaving with the SUV! Great service! Mike Simon was a great help that answered all of our questions and made the transaction so smoothly! Thanks again Pointe!

Mom2ris
5/16/2016

"I love my new car. "

Awesomeness right from the door. I loved the experience of buying a car here. I hated buying cars before and often sent my husband to do the haggling while I waited outside. I never felt pressured or agitated. A pure pleasure. Jay was very personable and funny. He never made me feel stupid or I was wasting his time. This girl has found a new dealership. Oh the coffee is good too.

RyanGriffith
5/05/2016

"Easy and a Joy to do business with"

Sarah and the folks at Pointe were awesome. They went out of their way to help me in every phase of this process. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. Give Sarah a call!

Elizabeth22
5/04/2016

"Great experience "

Extremely accommodating. Was able to find a way to work and get me a loan seeing as how I was a first time buyer with a lower monthly income. Great experience from start to finish.

Josh Lombardo
5/03/2016

"Amazing service"

This is my second vehicle I have picked up from Pointe. I plan on coming back for many more years. All around great people selling great car/truck. Appreciate everything they did to get me behind the wheel of another car

SuBob
5/02/2016

"New vehicle buying."

Stopped in to Pointe just walking around looking. Sarah came out and we talked about different models, options, etc. She was very knowledgeable about all the things I asked about and she had the answers. Sarah is what I call a "People person" - friendly and helpful, no high pressure sales pitch. Decided on the vehicle we wanted and she did her very best to find it. Kept us informed and returned phone calls. Very happy with my experience with Sarah and the dealership.

Lawn Guy 2016
5/01/2016

"Returning Customer"

We went in for service on my husband's 2004 GMC truck. Our lease was nearing the end on our 2013 Terrain and we thought we would see what offers were available here while we waited for the service to be completed. We are always satisfied with the service department and dealing with Teron and Eddie. After speaking with Jay we knew we would be leasing a vehicle from here. We had another great experience with Pointe Buick GMC dealership. Jay was able to help us get a new car to lease to meet our needs and budget. He was very personable, understanding and pleasant. A definite asset to this dealership! This is our second leased vehicle from Pointe. We are obviously a satisfied customer. John was also most helpful while reviewing all the details regarding our lease of the 2016 Encore. He answered any questions we had and was very patient. How lucky Pointe is to have both of these fine knowledgeable men on staff!

Reviews of Jay Mattox