Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Lee Higgs, Service Advisor - PTA, Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Lee Higgs

Service Advisor - PTA

January 18, 2017

"Santa Claus came early with a new Jeep!"

- Mary Nicoletta

I have been a loyal Pomoco client for the past 16 years. I have always been loved and valued. I brought both vehicles that I had purchased therebin for service recently. Never did I imagine I would leave with a new vehicle to add to my collection. Kevin Steele was super in every aspect of the process. He was also very patient with me as I am no spring chicken and have never bought a new vehicle by myself. My husband always took care of the negotiating. I may never buy another new vehicle before I leave this world but if I do, I will go straight to Kevin and have him get what I want. After all the time he spent helping me, I'm sure he could guess what I like. As always, Pomoco is the best and treats me like family.

January 14, 2017

"The only place I'll ever consider buying from anymore "

- Makayla Shea

Kevin Steele is the man ? He has to be the most kind, patient , understanding , and informative salesperson I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He made my whole experience pleasurable , quick , and painless. If I could afford to buy another car I would JUST to buy it from him ! What an incredible asset to this dealership. He's so honest and genuine I honestly have no reservations whatsoever about making this hefty purchase. He came in on his day off even just to help me and that truly means a lot. I still owe you that lunch Kevin ! If you're in the market for a new car this is the man to see !

January 07, 2017

"New vehicle purchase"

- Gary

Excellent, no pressure sale. one price, salesman very friendly. good to work with would by a vehicle again. One of things I liked about the sales staff, I did not get pressured to buy a vehicle. one price with no pressure to Buy.