Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4.3

April 21, 2017

"New Jeep Cherokee"

- andy1982

Usually the purchase of a new vehicle is somewhat stressful- that definitely was not the case recently when we purchased our new Jeep Cherokee. Our salesman, Evan Lewis, was pleasant , knowledgeable, respectful and extremely helpful during the process. The entire staff treated us really well. We're truly happy we went to Pomoco and wound recommend this dealership to everyone!!

March 21, 2017

"Awesome!!!!!"

- Santana

Mr. Steele was the very same outstanding and straight up sales professional I had the pleasure to work with 3 and ½ years ago when I bought my first RAM from him, it goes without question that when I needed an upgrade I went back to see him again. Called and told him what I was looking for, within 15 minutes I arrived and he had all the relevant info and vehicle available for test drive. The guy just knows how and what costumer service is all about. He remembered me right away, not sure if it was because I had a lot of questions and needs (witch he had the patients and knowledge to answer and deal with them all) or just because I have an easy name to remember, either way it felt like home, Ms. Cindy got me some coffee, (The Finance Lady) and myself and Kevin got in to the numbers…….10 minutes later after appraising my trade in (Above KBB I may add) I simply give him the figures I would like to be in, he took those numbers and went on to do his magic 5 minutes later we had a deal…… DONE SON! I will brag about this guy to any one I know needs a car truck or whatever he sales….. He is forthright and honest. All I look for in a sales professional. Big thanks to you Kevin for an amazing deal!

February 10, 2017

"Bought a Jeep Wrangler "

- Mike

Pam Lawrence was great. Answered all my questions. Helped me get the best deal. Got a great amount on my trade in. I'm very happy and love my new jeep!!