Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

12629 Jefferson Ave,
Newport News, Virginia 23602
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

When you shop at Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Newport News, VA, you're treated to a new, no-hassle kind of dealership experience with no gimmicks and no pressure – just honest, transparent customer service. Whether you're searching for a new Chrysler, seeking service for your Dodge or buying Jeep parts, you'll get Peace of Mind of Course!

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

VirginiaF
2/06/2016

"Awesome experience at Pomoco"

I am not one to really leave reviews but I feel like I must make a quick review about my great experience at Pomoco Newport News. Kevin Steele was my salesperson and he was perfect from start to finish and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you for helping me.

Artie
2/05/2016

"Great !"

Kevin Steele was a great help. His knowledge of the vehicle was out standing He was very helpful in explaining various items to my questions on the Dodge Grand Caravan. Hang onto him, I'll be back........Arthur C. Bonevich.

Brewman63
2/01/2016

"Easiest I have ever bought a vehicle"

Kevin Steele was very helpful. he took the time to explain the differences between each one of the trucks I was looking at and made this buy experience one of the best I have ever had!

HappyinHampton
1/31/2016

"Customer service was excellent!"

Each member of the Pomoco staff treated me as a valuable customer the moment I walked through the door to the time I signed the papers. Kevin Steele provided a stress-free experience. He helped me find the car that was best for me and my family. He demonstrated the features of the car and made sure I was comfortable with my choice. He did not seem rushed once the papers were signed. We went to the car together, he paired my phone and went through the features again. This was extremely helpful. I recommend him highly. We have bought all our cars from Pomoco since 2003 and Dave Lawson has been there for each one. He is the main reason we continue to come back. Melissa Black was awesome as was Cindy Borrelli. Thank you again for making this experience so positive and happy.

ImBecks
12/31/2015

"Customer Experience was Amazing!!!"

Peace of Mind really describes the atmosphere as well as the ease of buying a new vehicle. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Kevin Steele. It was the best experience EVER.. no pressure, no hounding, Kevin was genuinely there to help us. He and his management staff offered us top dollar for our trade in and the paperwork for the purchase went super smooth. After the purchase was completed, most salesmen would have waved goodbye- not Kevin. He walked us through every feature, how to connect the Bluetooth, etc. I would never buy a car anywhere else!

CCampbellCrew
12/30/2015

"Kevin was awesome!"

Nothing stresses me out more than car shopping, but Kevin was fantastic and extremely helpful! He made the process easy and was very responsive anytime I had questions! I love my new Durango and will be visiting Kevin again anytime I have another vehicle need!

Atthebeach19
12/28/2015

"New Car"

I have been dealing with Pomoco for over 15 years. I love their service manager Lee Higgins- he is professional and always takes care of the customer in a professional manner. I have all my family and friends go to him. Kevin Steele worked with me for my new purchase of my 2014 Cherokee Limited. I had been looking for months and his patience and keeping in touch with my desired needs was wonderful. I have friends that have also worked with him and they have nothing but great things to say about him

Pmf331
12/12/2015

"Recent purchase"

Just purchased a brand new 2015 Dodge Dart. My sales rep was Kevin Steele and he was FANTASTIC!! He helped so much and got me a great deal!! Highly recommend to go see Kevin. He'll help you in whatever you may need!!!

123ser
11/24/2015

"great service and sale"

Working with Mr Steele and the team was a pleasure. Everything they told me was straight up. Not like the other dealerships that I went to. I was told by Greenbriar Dodge that they had certain trucks, did not have them drove 37 miles one way. Atotale wast of my time. Thanks Joe RAM 2500

Riverside Dan
10/31/2015

"Jeff's the best"

Jeff is a true professional. His knowledge and support for his customers is the best in the business. Easy going and friendly. The most important aspect to the success of any business is the customer service that pro's like Jeff provide.

Reviews of Kevin Steele