Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Dave Lawson, General Sales Manager, Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Dave Lawson

4.2

February 10, 2017

"Bought a Jeep Wrangler "

- Mike

Pam Lawrence was great. Answered all my questions. Helped me get the best deal. Got a great amount on my trade in. I'm very happy and love my new jeep!!

February 10, 2017

"TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!"

- Mark and Stacey Montefusco

This dealership was amazing to me and my husband. We bought a Jeep Wrangler from another dealership that had problems. We took it to the original dealership and they pretty much blew us off when it came to the problem. Pomoco took this problem by the horns - Bobby Bowen is amazing in the service department - take charge king of guy. We ended up doing a trade assist with Chrysler. Even though we didn't buy here - Pomoco took care of us and got me into another NEW VEHICLE! Pam Lawrence was our sales lady and Dave Lawson was the sales manager. They also took care of us in a professional way and knew how to make us happy. This whole ordeal was very stressful and they lightened the load. Pomoco of Newport News showed us that they are there for the customers. They gave us an awesome deal and went to another dealerhip to get my new car. If you want a car - GO TO THEM!!! I promise you will not be sorry. Thank you POMOCO TEAM FOR EVERYTHING. Stacey and Mark M.

January 27, 2017

"Pam was the perfect salesperson!"

- Heather16

My husband and I went to Pomoco with the intentions of looking at cars ~ due to Pam we ended up purchasing a new car on the spot. Pam was friendly, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. I won't work with high pressure salespeople so Pam was the perfect fit for us...no pressure involved, just facts and information. I would highly recommend Pam Lawrence to anyone that is in the market for a new car.