Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

12629 Jefferson Ave,
Newport News, Virginia 23602
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

When you shop at Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Newport News, VA, you're treated to a new, no-hassle kind of dealership experience with no gimmicks and no pressure – just honest, transparent customer service. Whether you're searching for a new Chrysler, seeking service for your Dodge or buying Jeep parts, you'll get Peace of Mind of Course!

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

Kirk
8/28/2016

"Bottom Line up Front: best car dealership experience "

I would have to say my experience at Pomoco Chrysler Jeep, Dodge Ram was the best I have ever had in my 40 plus years of buying cars and truck. Our salesmen Kevin, was excellent. He did a great job with all of the details with the sale. Then took the time to go over every feature on the truck inside and out. He was willing to spend as much time with us as we needed going over all of the electronic feature that are so critical for getting everything working properly. Thank you Kavin

apadrofret
8/25/2016

"SUPER EXCELLENT JOB...."

Super Great Team of professional team at Pomoco, starting with Kevin Steele, great and very professional salesman..can not find a person with more attention to his customers them him. The Accessories and financial team super excellent attention specially Melissa Taylor was very detail and took care of all my needs to add the accessories and help me to have my new Dodge Ram detail and added my new brake control system...Thank you a lot. The services team Blue were very helpful with the services to provide the rental car and the process was very easy and simple. Thank you for all the attention that the Pomoco Family had offered to me to get the truck. The best of wishes on your business.

Cowboy, Kevin
8/22/2016

"Fantastic experience"

I have purchased over 50 cars and never take the time to fill out this type of survey. Although, I feel strongly about the great job Joey Graham did for me and I wanted to make mention of it. He was VERY patient with me and not pushy. I am actually going to be buying a second car from him this month, as my wife wants a new Pacifica. I told her Joey is hands down the best "car guy" I have ever dealt with and will absolutely use him again. Keep up the honest way of working with your clients, Joey!

Joey Graham

Kamscat1
8/20/2016

"Awesome"

Kevin Steele,my sales guy was wonderful as were all the others at pomoco,if you want a great price great service and great people to buy a car or any other vehicle from,then pomoco is the place you should go, as a local business man myself, I know the importance of treating customers right and making them number 1, so if your going to buy a vehicle, pomoco is the place you should go.

Simmons
8/17/2016

"Great experience!"

My husband and I went in with a little hesitation, however, Kevin made us feel comfortable. We got the type of vehicle we wanted, the perfect color and a great price. I like that he went over the details of how the technology works in the car. No one had ever done that before. I also like that I didn't feel pressured. Thanks for the great experience and a great buy;)

Savvy Buyer
8/09/2016

"Best used new car I ever bought"

I was trying to get as new of a used Jeep as I could find. Found it, and Pomoco discounted their discount before I even had a chance to make an offer. Life Time power train warranty was the cherry on top.

carlandypa
8/06/2016

"There were wonderful. Not pushy. Very pleasant to work with"

Jada was WONDERFUL. Would highly recommend her to anyone. Ver professional and patient. Easily available even after the delivery. She made the whole experience very pleasurable.

Jimmy
8/06/2016

"Purchased a new Ram 1500"

After checking on their Web Site and a quick inquiry (very late at night), Kevin Steele responded early the next morning via E-mail and text with to see if there were any additional questions I might have about the vehicle I was inquiring about (a Jeep originally). When I went to the dealership I decided on a Ram 1500 instead, and the staff was very helpful. Kevin was great to work with. and much more enthusiastic then the previous dealer I had visited the day before, and overall a pleasure to work with.

Randy Brown
8/04/2016

"Bought a Ram 1500!"

I just bought a 2015 Ram 1500 at the Used car center. Jada was very helpful and straight forward while explaining the options we had and the process of buying my truck. I agonized over the decision to buy a truck, and it actually turned out to be rather painless. Dezz in the detailing section ensured I was happy with the way the vehicle looked before leaving it with us. Love my Truck Randy Brown

Dezz in detailing.

anthony sousa
8/04/2016

"Customer service"

My Dodge Ram pickup had some issues that needed repair. The repairs were completed but there was a communication issue that needed to be addressed. Mr Bowen was very attentive and made sure that my satisfaction was his priority.

Tim cupp