Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

12629 Jefferson Ave,
Newport News, Virginia 23602
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

When you shop at Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Newport News, VA, you're treated to a new, no-hassle kind of dealership experience with no gimmicks and no pressure – just honest, transparent customer service. Whether you're searching for a new Chrysler, seeking service for your Dodge or buying Jeep parts, you'll get Peace of Mind of Course!

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

StefanieRoberts
8/24/2015

"Got exactly what I needed!"

Kevin Steele did such a great job helping me find my Dodge Grand Caravan! He worked hard and the van is exactly what my family and I needed!! I originally was set on getting a larger SUV because my family needed a vehicle with 3rd row seating. When Kevin asked me if I'd be interested in seeing the vans, I wasn't really sure about them. After seeing my Caravan and test driving it I fell in love! When I came to Pomoco, I told Kevin exactly what I was looking for and he did an excellent job finding me the perfect vehicle!

Bobby & Sherry Brown
8/11/2015

"Very enjoyable stress-free car buying experience."

Kevin Steele was exceptional in helping us find our new vehicle. He is professional, informative, knowledgeable and personable. We highly recommend you ask for Kevin for your next auto purchase, you wont be disappointed. We love our new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee!

Dzregnar
8/05/2015

"Excellent price/customer service"

Excellent customer service and really good prices. Jessica Mulrooney was extremely helpful at helping me find the right vehicle and she was able to give me really good information that helped me decide on my purchase. She made this an easy decision with her knowledge, professionalism and easy going attitude. I recommend this place and I definitely recommend Jessica for future buyers.

Sophiesmommy
8/04/2015

"My beautiful new car"

It was an amazing Friday experience! Went in looking for a car not sure I was going to buy one. Everyone I interacted with was friendly and especially kind to my 4 year old in tow. I ended up with my beautiful new car!

Liz Watspn

Jeep2015
7/21/2015

"Pleasurable Experience in Jeep buying"

From the rapid email response from the initial internet question, to the photo and Good bye wave as we drove the 2015 Jeep Cherokee Sport off the lot, Kevin Steele was amazing to work with. He found the perfect Jeep in both color and size to fulfill my wife's dream of owning a Jeep. When the exact car was not on Pocomo's lot, he searched, found, and even drove it back to the lot to make the sale. Amazing!!

Steve deb
7/20/2015

"Kevin Steele is the best"

My husband and I purchased a 2015 jeep grand Cherokee on Friday and Kevin was our salesman, he was amazing! The best salesman ever! He went over the entire vechile with me explained everything and didn't rush through anything! Everyone was very nice and polite and the jeep is perfect! Thank for a great experience! SincerelStephen and Deborah Nordman

journey
7/13/2015

"Excellent buying experience."

Staff was friendly and took time to explain the features of the vehicle and answer any questions that we had. It was a truly Excellent buying experience.

leonard.cole.9
7/10/2015

"2015 Ram 1500"

The staff at Pomoco Newport News was already great. This time they went beyond that. My buying experience can't be measured in words. They are just plain fantastic.

gsauser
7/06/2015

"2011 grand Chreokee"

Keith was extremely professional during the entire sales process and helped my unload my old vehicle as I just had back surgery. He is on top of the followup details and went out to my old vehicle twice looking for items I thought I left behind. Highly recommend him and the entire staff at this location. I got the Jeep I wanted at the right price and financing. I even got a LIFETIME warranty at pries offered by competitors' 5 yr /100K prices . I drove from the Southside and it was worth the trip.Even went for the " Fluff and dust" which I never had before. Good deal!

Janet Days
6/30/2015

"Car buying at its finest!!! "The Model Experience""

I cannot over emphasize how pleasant our car buying experience was. From the moment we arrived at the dealership, browsing the inventory on the lot, until we finalized the deal - we were pleased. Kevin has the right demeanor and at no time did we ever feel pressured. He asked the right questions at the right time and the decision to purchase remained with us. We were in the market for a new car; however, Kevin offered a used car option that turned out to be the best fit for us. He was courteous, energetic and seemed to really care, which is not the NORM!!! I would most certainly purchase another car from this dealership and will recommend them to car buyers!! Thanks Kevin for the great experience!!

Reviews of Kevin Steele