Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Dave Lawson

December 03, 2016

"Excellent Experience"

- WCH

My husband and I live nowhere near Newport News, but chose this dealership based on the amazing customer reviews, and we're so glad we did. Everyone we dealt with, during our buying process, was committed to ensuring our experience was positive. In particular, our sales person, Kevin Steele, was always willing to answer any question we had, which were many, and remained dedicated to getting us the best deal possible.

September 30, 2016

"Wonderful Experience!"

- Freddy Fletes

Had a wonderful experience buying a Jeep here! From Damion and Champ on the sales staff with their positive and kind attitides. To Maureen and Lanny on the warranty and finance side with their knowledgeable and helpful attitudes. They all made our experience fun and easy. I couldn't imagine have buying this vehicle any where else! A big thanks to all of you!

September 28, 2016

"Example of what an employee should be"

- Dawn Kasner

I was looking for a specific Challenger and Pocomo had it. I live 714 miles away and worked with Kevin by phone to secure the vehicle and close the transaction. I have bought several cars from new and used dealerships here in Michigan and have NEVER had such a wonderful experience as I did with Kevin from Pomoco. He did everything for the deal where I just had to come in and sign papers and pay for it. He is very knowledgable and accomodating. When I buy another new Challenger in a year. I will make the 714 mile trip back there again just to deal with Kevin and Pomoco. I have worked at a Chevy dealer for the last 20 years and boy did I learn with this transaction how a dealer should run and how customers should be treated. I would give this dealer and salesman 20 stars if it was an option.