Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

12629 Jefferson Ave,
Newport News, Virginia 23602
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

When you shop at Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Newport News, VA, you're treated to a new, no-hassle kind of dealership experience with no gimmicks and no pressure – just honest, transparent customer service. Whether you're searching for a new Chrysler, seeking service for your Dodge or buying Jeep parts, you'll get Peace of Mind of Course!

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

Keith Rowles
4/22/2016

"Best Price and Best Sales Department"

Kevin Steele was the best! Kevin told us Pomoco would beat USAA Market Value prices and they did. I asked a ton of questions and Kevin never once became impatient - Kevin was very helpful. If you are in the market for a new car I would recommend you talk with Kevin Steele. After completing our purchase Kevin spent almost two hours with my wife and I explaining the functions of our new vehicle. It was kinda late and near closing time and Kevin got in a rush and took his time to help us. Kevin Steele went above and beyond helping us.

amanda mcdougal
3/17/2016

"Taking Care of Car Buyer"

My buying experience at Pomoco Jefferson has been one for the history books. For both me an the dealership. Long story short...lost wallet in middle of buying my new Jeep. Jeep although brand new needed some minor body shop repairs. Pomoco identified an corrected all flaws of my Jeep basically on the spot. Provided a brand new rental off the lot, was not concerned how many miles I put on the car. After having the rental less then 24 hours, the car began to overheat, smell like it was burning, an three warning lights came on the vehicle. Called Pomoco right away, they wanted me to bring it back....Pam called right back an said No Dave has you another rental waiting for you on Mercury. An good thing as the new car had no antifreeze an the mechanic said few more miles an the new car would of stopped. Leaving me any little girl stranded. A huge Thank you to Kevin, Dave an Pam. Customer Service is Top Notch an taking care of the Customer is not just a motto but reality. Thanks Pomoco!

Pam at the Front Desk Dave but not sure of his last name

Mikehet72
3/09/2016

"Professional, no pressure"

We were looking for the Renegade, built it on line, knew what we wanted, when we went to Pomoco we talked with Kevin Steele, they did not have exactly what we want and he told us up front! He ASKED if we wanted him to showed us Jeeps that were close to our specs, so we did and test drove some. Kevin searched for a Jeep that met our specs to no avail, so he helped us order one made to our specs. Kevin made the Jeep buying experience pleasant.

SaraH
3/02/2016

"No pressure, just pure professionalism!"

I was very pleased working with Kevin Steele at Pomoco. Since I had already researched my future vehicle to death on line, I knew exactly what I wanted. Mr. Steele never tried to push for anything different, just helped me make it all possible. Since my choice was a brand new model built to my specifications (Jeep Renegade Trailhawk ... *awesome* Jeep, btw, but that's an entirely different subject review!), it was going to be a wait of several months as these are built in Italy. I'm a patient person, but this was worse than waiting for Christmas when I was a toddler! I limited myself to checking with Mr. Steele once a month. He was always prompt in answering my emails with the latest info on the build, which made the wait bearable ... even downright exciting as delivery day grew closer. When my new baby arrived, Mr. Steele spent buckets of unrushed time going over all the bells & whistles and answering all my questions. What a patient soul! I appreciate all the time and effort Kevin Steele went through over the course of several months making this all happen for me. No pressure, no haggling ... just up front & down to business, complete with a smile. It was a real pleasure buying this wonderful Jeep, and as a first time *new* car buyer, Mr. Steele made it a lot less stressful than it could have been. For anyone who may think I just walked in and bought on the first day, let me say that I spent several months traveling all over the Peninsula, Southside and Richmond looking at these new Renegades and NOWHERE was it as comfortable as Pomoco in Newport News. I've been pressured, ignored, and hit with unwanted sales calls ... none of which happened here. I highly recommend Kevin Steele and the Newport News Pomoco on Jefferson Ave. They're the best. Hands down.

VirginiaF
2/06/2016

"Awesome experience at Pomoco"

I am not one to really leave reviews but I feel like I must make a quick review about my great experience at Pomoco Newport News. Kevin Steele was my salesperson and he was perfect from start to finish and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you for helping me.

Artie
2/05/2016

"Great !"

Kevin Steele was a great help. His knowledge of the vehicle was out standing He was very helpful in explaining various items to my questions on the Dodge Grand Caravan. Hang onto him, I'll be back........Arthur C. Bonevich.

Brewman63
2/01/2016

"Easiest I have ever bought a vehicle"

Kevin Steele was very helpful. he took the time to explain the differences between each one of the trucks I was looking at and made this buy experience one of the best I have ever had!

HappyinHampton
1/31/2016

"Customer service was excellent!"

Each member of the Pomoco staff treated me as a valuable customer the moment I walked through the door to the time I signed the papers. Kevin Steele provided a stress-free experience. He helped me find the car that was best for me and my family. He demonstrated the features of the car and made sure I was comfortable with my choice. He did not seem rushed once the papers were signed. We went to the car together, he paired my phone and went through the features again. This was extremely helpful. I recommend him highly. We have bought all our cars from Pomoco since 2003 and Dave Lawson has been there for each one. He is the main reason we continue to come back. Melissa Black was awesome as was Cindy Borrelli. Thank you again for making this experience so positive and happy.

ImBecks
12/31/2015

"Customer Experience was Amazing!!!"

Peace of Mind really describes the atmosphere as well as the ease of buying a new vehicle. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Kevin Steele. It was the best experience EVER.. no pressure, no hounding, Kevin was genuinely there to help us. He and his management staff offered us top dollar for our trade in and the paperwork for the purchase went super smooth. After the purchase was completed, most salesmen would have waved goodbye- not Kevin. He walked us through every feature, how to connect the Bluetooth, etc. I would never buy a car anywhere else!

CCampbellCrew
12/30/2015

"Kevin was awesome!"

Nothing stresses me out more than car shopping, but Kevin was fantastic and extremely helpful! He made the process easy and was very responsive anytime I had questions! I love my new Durango and will be visiting Kevin again anytime I have another vehicle need!

Reviews of Kevin Steele