Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

12629 Jefferson Ave,
Newport News, Virginia 23602
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

When you shop at Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Newport News, VA, you're treated to a new, no-hassle kind of dealership experience with no gimmicks and no pressure – just honest, transparent customer service. Whether you're searching for a new Chrysler, seeking service for your Dodge or buying Jeep parts, you'll get Peace of Mind of Course!

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

Retired93
9/12/2016

"Quick turn around. Good price for trade in."

Very helpful and did a very good job of getting the price I was happy with and explaining the new options. I will be going back in a couple of months for another new vehicle.

None

Music Man
9/11/2016

"Great carbuying experience"

Thanks to Kevin Steele for all his help! His friendliness, knowledge, and superior customer service skills have turned this reluctant buyer into a loyal customer. I highly recommend getting in touch with Kevin if you are thinking about a new vehicle!

Stallion32
9/07/2016

"Check Engine Light "

Poor communication is definitely a major problem but they work with you to get the job done right even if it takes a few trips,

MJT
8/31/2016

"Great sales team"

We were in and out the same day. Everyone from our sales guy to finance stayed a little late to finalize the deal. Ask for Kevin Steele he was great.

Kirk
8/28/2016

"Bottom Line up Front: best car dealership experience "

I would have to say my experience at Pomoco Chrysler Jeep, Dodge Ram was the best I have ever had in my 40 plus years of buying cars and truck. Our salesmen Kevin, was excellent. He did a great job with all of the details with the sale. Then took the time to go over every feature on the truck inside and out. He was willing to spend as much time with us as we needed going over all of the electronic feature that are so critical for getting everything working properly. Thank you Kavin

apadrofret
8/25/2016

"SUPER EXCELLENT JOB...."

Super Great Team of professional team at Pomoco, starting with Kevin Steele, great and very professional salesman..can not find a person with more attention to his customers them him. The Accessories and financial team super excellent attention specially Melissa Taylor was very detail and took care of all my needs to add the accessories and help me to have my new Dodge Ram detail and added my new brake control system...Thank you a lot. The services team Blue were very helpful with the services to provide the rental car and the process was very easy and simple. Thank you for all the attention that the Pomoco Family had offered to me to get the truck. The best of wishes on your business.

Cowboy, Kevin
8/22/2016

"Fantastic experience"

I have purchased over 50 cars and never take the time to fill out this type of survey. Although, I feel strongly about the great job Joey Graham did for me and I wanted to make mention of it. He was VERY patient with me and not pushy. I am actually going to be buying a second car from him this month, as my wife wants a new Pacifica. I told her Joey is hands down the best "car guy" I have ever dealt with and will absolutely use him again. Keep up the honest way of working with your clients, Joey!

Joey Graham

Kamscat1
8/20/2016

"Awesome"

Kevin Steele,my sales guy was wonderful as were all the others at pomoco,if you want a great price great service and great people to buy a car or any other vehicle from,then pomoco is the place you should go, as a local business man myself, I know the importance of treating customers right and making them number 1, so if your going to buy a vehicle, pomoco is the place you should go.

Simmons
8/17/2016

"Great experience!"

My husband and I went in with a little hesitation, however, Kevin made us feel comfortable. We got the type of vehicle we wanted, the perfect color and a great price. I like that he went over the details of how the technology works in the car. No one had ever done that before. I also like that I didn't feel pressured. Thanks for the great experience and a great buy;)

Savvy Buyer
8/09/2016

"Best used new car I ever bought"

I was trying to get as new of a used Jeep as I could find. Found it, and Pomoco discounted their discount before I even had a chance to make an offer. Life Time power train warranty was the cherry on top.

Reviews of Kevin Steele