Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

12629 Jefferson Ave,
Newport News, Virginia 23602
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

When you shop at Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Newport News, VA, you're treated to a new, no-hassle kind of dealership experience with no gimmicks and no pressure – just honest, transparent customer service. Whether you're searching for a new Chrysler, seeking service for your Dodge or buying Jeep parts, you'll get Peace of Mind of Course!

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

Jeep2015
7/21/2015

"Pleasurable Experience in Jeep buying"

From the rapid email response from the initial internet question, to the photo and Good bye wave as we drove the 2015 Jeep Cherokee Sport off the lot, Kevin Steele was amazing to work with. He found the perfect Jeep in both color and size to fulfill my wife's dream of owning a Jeep. When the exact car was not on Pocomo's lot, he searched, found, and even drove it back to the lot to make the sale. Amazing!!

Steve deb
7/20/2015

"Kevin Steele is the best"

My husband and I purchased a 2015 jeep grand Cherokee on Friday and Kevin was our salesman, he was amazing! The best salesman ever! He went over the entire vechile with me explained everything and didn't rush through anything! Everyone was very nice and polite and the jeep is perfect! Thank for a great experience! SincerelStephen and Deborah Nordman

journey
7/13/2015

"Excellent buying experience."

Staff was friendly and took time to explain the features of the vehicle and answer any questions that we had. It was a truly Excellent buying experience.

leonard.cole.9
7/10/2015

"2015 Ram 1500"

The staff at Pomoco Newport News was already great. This time they went beyond that. My buying experience can't be measured in words. They are just plain fantastic.

gsauser
7/06/2015

"2011 grand Chreokee"

Keith was extremely professional during the entire sales process and helped my unload my old vehicle as I just had back surgery. He is on top of the followup details and went out to my old vehicle twice looking for items I thought I left behind. Highly recommend him and the entire staff at this location. I got the Jeep I wanted at the right price and financing. I even got a LIFETIME warranty at pries offered by competitors' 5 yr /100K prices . I drove from the Southside and it was worth the trip.Even went for the " Fluff and dust" which I never had before. Good deal!

Janet Days
6/30/2015

"Car buying at its finest!!! "The Model Experience""

I cannot over emphasize how pleasant our car buying experience was. From the moment we arrived at the dealership, browsing the inventory on the lot, until we finalized the deal - we were pleased. Kevin has the right demeanor and at no time did we ever feel pressured. He asked the right questions at the right time and the decision to purchase remained with us. We were in the market for a new car; however, Kevin offered a used car option that turned out to be the best fit for us. He was courteous, energetic and seemed to really care, which is not the NORM!!! I would most certainly purchase another car from this dealership and will recommend them to car buyers!! Thanks Kevin for the great experience!!

DogAndCat
6/22/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Mr. Kevin Steele did an excellent job in selling us an SUV. He clearly explained vehicle options without high pressure sales tactics that we had experienced at other dealerships. We felt like we got honest pricing information prior to purchase, in writing, so we could go home and make an informed decision in our own time. Kevin never pushed us, yet seemed eager to help with any questions or concerns we had. He took extra time to show us vehicle features which greatly improved our confidence before driving off the lot. We frequently ran way past closing but were always made to feel welcome. We would definitely recommend this dealership to other buyers due to the care provided to us.

Calafalce
6/17/2015

"No pressure, good experience"

My intention was merely to test drive the Renegade vs the Cherokee, had done a fair amount of online research, was truly leaning toward the Renegade. Contacted Kevin through TrueCar, spoke briefly on the phone and scheduled a drive. Kevin highlighted the attributes of each vehicle, was kind and patient enough to allow me to put my kids and wife in the back seats for size. Drive both vehicles. Left and discussed with wife and kids, decided on the Cherokee Trailhawk. Went back, made the deal with Kevin, had to negotiate the trade... Left with the Cherokee.

hufdav06
6/08/2015

"The BEST! Hands down."

I just bought my THIRD car from these guys and let me tell you something, there's a reason for that. Kevin Steele is the best salesman around. He is my go-to guy for questions and has not once left me hanging. Very hard working and doesn't try to pressure you. Dave Lawson will get you the greatest deals I have ever seen and trust me, I've been to dealerships all over the country. For example, he found away to get me better rates than USAA or NFCU. That's unheard of! Cindy was able to lay everything out for me in "layman's terms" and when I bought my Jeep Melissa was even able to hook me up with the EXACT wheels I wanted at the absolute lowest price. Every time I call or come in they make the time to tend to my questions, even if they know I'm not spending money at that time. I love this dealership so much I just flew in from Georgia to drive home my brand new 2015 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker! Thanks so much guys! I look forward to ordering my next truck!

twc
6/04/2015

"Great experience!"

Just purchased my son's new Jeep Unlimited Altitude edition. Kevin Steele was great to work with and made the buying experience a painless process. I look forward to working with the POMOCO group again. Thank you.

Reviews of Kevin Steele