Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

12629 Jefferson Ave,
Newport News, Virginia 23602
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

When you shop at Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Newport News, VA, you're treated to a new, no-hassle kind of dealership experience with no gimmicks and no pressure – just honest, transparent customer service. Whether you're searching for a new Chrysler, seeking service for your Dodge or buying Jeep parts, you'll get Peace of Mind of Course!

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

4sgren
7/20/2016

"We love our new car "

Kevin Steele helped us purchase a new Chrylsler Pacifica. He made it super easy, helped us find the best value and we love our car.

Tater
7/09/2016

"Great Experience"

Kevin Steele was a pleasure to work with. He was very prompt in responding to my emails throughout the whole car buying process. He was extremely knowledgable about the Jeep I was interested in and eventually bought. I would highly recommend Kevin and Pomoco to anyone that is in the market for a new vehicle. This is how every dealership should treat their customers. I cannot say enough about the entire staff at Pomoco they were all friendly and very helpful. Please don't change a thing. Once again thanks for a great car buying experience.

MotorTrend
6/29/2016

"Sales Manager ignores trade in facts, enters as base model"

For the 3rd time since 2010, the Sales Manager lost the sale for the poor salesman and wastes everyones time. Sales Manager REFUSES to value trade as anything other than a BASE model and IGNORES all the options. All he enters in calculating the trade is year, model, mileage. He considers no difference between a base Mustang GT and a top of the line Shelby !!! Will not budge a single dollar on car prices, the listed internet price is the final price. OTHER DODGE dealerships give you a better trade in value and price of the car you want. AVOID POMOCO DODGE IN NEWPORT NEWS

Shawndab
6/14/2016

"Awesome"

The staff at Pomoco made sure that I walked out with the car I wanted at the price I wanted. They didn't pressure me into getting something I wasn't truly in love with. They were patient in helping me make my decision and for that I am happy. Most dealerships treat you like you are a number in line, but at Pomoco I felt like part of a family.

Cory3342
6/09/2016

"Unexpectedly Pleasant Experience"

I usually steer clear of dealerships because they always seemed like more of a boys club or they were full of sales people that would circle you like predators, hungry for commission. As I conducted my car research online, I wasn't surprised that Pomoco kept popping up, they were the closest dealer that carried the car I was looking for. However, I was surprised that they consistently had the best prices in the area. Against my better judgement, I gave them a try & was so glad I did! Kevin Steele was both friendly and professional. He was not interested in just selling me a car, but wanted to help find me the right one. I never felt rushed or harassed & was allowed to go on my test drive alone. The negotiations were quick and fair & I bought my new car with no regrets or misgivings. After the sale, Kevin spent a great deal of time going over how the car worked - literally from bumper to bumper. He wants to make sure that you are not only happy with your car, but that you know how to use every feature it has. I highly recommend visiting this dealership & meeting with Kevin. He will help you find the right car for you! Melissa Taylor and Cindy Borrelli were great to work with as well. Rather than use scare tactics to get me to buy extra services, they explained what the extra services were & gave me the best deal for my money.

Suzanne Howell
5/29/2016

"Great Service"

After doing online research, we went to 4 dealerships and took 2 test drives before deciding which car to buy. All 4 dealerships treated us differently and by far, Kevin Steele was the friendliest and most knowledgeable. He didn't pressure us, but with patience he explained the important features of the car and went over the best deal we could get. After we purchased our 2016 Dart Aero, Kevin showed me the numerous ways to manage the electronic devices. He didn't rush even though he was told that two other people had come in asking for his service. I drove away confident and happy!

Jon84
5/15/2016

"Deceitful"

Purchased a vehicle from them in April. The price of the vehicle was 21400. The price they charged me was 22500. I was told I was paying the 21400 which was not the case. Also the "life time warrenty" which they tote as a no cost to the customer is false. The free life time warranty cost me almost 3000 which I was also not aware of. Ive learned my lesson and will not be doing business with them again. I should have been more aware of the added prices but I believe they could have been more upfront about the additional costs. I did ask what I was paying for and I was assured it was just the vehicle at a price of 21400.

Leah Shearin
5/14/2016

"Great experience!"

I would highly recommend Pomoco Auto Group in Newport News, Va. Everyone was so pleasant, knowledgable, and there was absolutely "no pressure!" It made you want to buy a car from them! I want to commend Evan Lewis, our salesman, Dave Lawson, general manager and all of the other staff that assisted us! What a great experience!

Keith Rowles
4/22/2016

"Best Price and Best Sales Department"

Kevin Steele was the best! Kevin told us Pomoco would beat USAA Market Value prices and they did. I asked a ton of questions and Kevin never once became impatient - Kevin was very helpful. If you are in the market for a new car I would recommend you talk with Kevin Steele. After completing our purchase Kevin spent almost two hours with my wife and I explaining the functions of our new vehicle. It was kinda late and near closing time and Kevin got in a rush and took his time to help us. Kevin Steele went above and beyond helping us.

amanda mcdougal
3/17/2016

"Taking Care of Car Buyer"

My buying experience at Pomoco Jefferson has been one for the history books. For both me an the dealership. Long story short...lost wallet in middle of buying my new Jeep. Jeep although brand new needed some minor body shop repairs. Pomoco identified an corrected all flaws of my Jeep basically on the spot. Provided a brand new rental off the lot, was not concerned how many miles I put on the car. After having the rental less then 24 hours, the car began to overheat, smell like it was burning, an three warning lights came on the vehicle. Called Pomoco right away, they wanted me to bring it back....Pam called right back an said No Dave has you another rental waiting for you on Mercury. An good thing as the new car had no antifreeze an the mechanic said few more miles an the new car would of stopped. Leaving me any little girl stranded. A huge Thank you to Kevin, Dave an Pam. Customer Service is Top Notch an taking care of the Customer is not just a motto but reality. Thanks Pomoco!

Pam at the Front Desk Dave but not sure of his last name