Read Reviews Porsche North Scottsdale

48 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Porsche North Scottsdale

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Porsche North Scottsdale

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great Dealership and Overall Culture"

dwjohnson222
8/14/2014 2:16:32 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Dixie
Jamie

My Review Of Porsche North Scottsdale:

I have two 1996 Porsche 993's serviced exclusively at Porsche Scottsdale. :)

My experience with Porsche Scottsdale spans over 10 years with the Porsche teams in Sales(Brooks, Alan, David), Service(Mark, Rochelle, Dan), and Parts(Dixie, Jamie). Whenever there has been an issue, the issue is always promptly addressed. The Service Team is very helpful and open regarding the work to be done, timeframe, and cost.

I highly recommend Porsche Scottsdale.

D. Johnson, Scottsdale, AZ

Twitter
"Ordered a new car in June with October delivery scheduled..."

menowantspam
10/11/2011 3:31:57 AM

Mark Siffert
Nick Anwar
Dave Zoloto

2.2

Ordered a new car in June with October delivery scheduled

Dealer used old scams to jack up their margin on what was an agreed MSRP deal from the point of ordering.

1) High Documentation Fees of 489 dollars for absolutely nothing. I asked for an itemization of this charge and I got no response. The charge was justified by Mark who said that even "Employees pay it".

2) Dealer used RISC loan to cover my bank loan and jack another 77 dollars out of the financing that I had prearranged before assigning the loan to the bank. I was lied to and told that I had to fill out a credit application for a loan that I was already approved for online.

3) Not only that but upon my arrival at the dealership to take delivery at the agreed upon time they were not prepared.

4) Now they won't stop calling me because their survey from me was bad. I can understand what they did but I am by no means satisfied.

5) Porsche Cars North America is helpless. PCNA sets policy that forces new car purchases to occur in the "marking area" of the consumer. For me that means I have to buy a new Porsche at the dealership closest to my house, and I will not be allowed to purchase anywhere else. However, when you complain to PCNA about the dealer practices they wave their hands and indicate that each dealer is independently owned and operated. So, which is it????

I would not expect this behavior from a top tier car brand such as Porsche or a store such as Porsche North Scottsdale. Stay away, they know exactly what they are doing. I'm going to use German Auto downtown for service. PNS can go fly a kite.

Twitter
"Poor workmanship with rotten gamesmanship on the part of..."

bhriviere@gmail.com
7/24/2011 8:46:20 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Service Manager

1.2

My Review Of Porsche North Scottsdale:

Poor workmanship with rotten gamesmanship on the part of the Service Manager who tried to claim that grease spots on a 911 Turbo Cab. were bird shit! Porsche Cars replaced the top under warranty and the replacement top was worse. Beware....Laus Deo!

Twitter
"Today we picked up our new Cayenne, and are quite..."

steve and rita
4/27/2011 1:09:13 AM

Kevin Campbell

My Review Of Porsche North Scottsdale:

Today we picked up our new Cayenne, and are quite thrilled to be driving it home.
It is an amazing SUV that rides and handles like the true Porsche that it is.

We would probably not have gotten this far without the exceptional sales assistance from Kevin Campbell. He is a true professional, extremely passionate and knowledgeable about all Porsche models, and quite helpful in openly and honestly answering all of the questions that my wife and I had.

Once Kevin clarified our needs and confirmed the best option(s) to meet them through test drives, he guided us through the step by step process of designing, and "building" the order for our new Cayenne. Kevin also was quite helpful in providing estimated costs of purchase and lease alternatives, and in quickly helping us to achieve a fair and reasonable deal price without any hassle.

This is a well run dealership, who stand behind the commitments they make.

We plan to service our new Cayenne there, and buy another Porsche in the not too distant future with Kevin's help again.

Twitter
"I was a "walk-on" who wanted to check out a..."

jeffehret
4/24/2011 10:43:28 PM

Mark Siffert

My Review Of Porsche North Scottsdale:

I was a "walk-on" who wanted to check out a low-mileage 911 Cabriolet. I have owned BMWs and Mercedes but had never tried a Porsche. Mark did a terrific job in demonstrating the qualities of Porsche without a hard sell. It is clear that he lives and breathes Porsche and his enthusiasm won me over. I drove off the lot with it and feel great about the whole experience. Brian and the other staff who assisted in the experience were also terrific.

Twitter
"Kevin Campbell was our sales consultant. He is very..."

coe.amanda@gmail.com
4/22/2011 3:37:20 PM

Kevin Campbell

My Review Of Porsche North Scottsdale:

Kevin Campbell was our sales consultant. He is very knowledgeable with the Porsche models. He understood what we were looking for and was very objective and honest about the car that would be best for us. His advice to us throughout the process was always accurate, appropriate and appreciated. We would not hesitate to recommend Kevin to anyone interested in purchasing a Porsche product.

Twitter
"Nick was GREAT to work with, as was GM (Dave Zalato) and..."

cjzilveti
4/22/2011 12:14:41 PM

Nick Amar

My Review Of Porsche North Scottsdale:

Nick was GREAT to work with, as was GM (Dave Zalato) and Rick in Finance (for paperwork, etc).
I have done a lot of business with Penske dealerships in AZ (Scotts Ferrari, Lexus of Chandler, and this Porsche N. Scotts dealer)...and they've always been fair, professional, very polite, and easy to work with.
Nick brings a cool, automotive/technical background to now being in sales that was very interesting to a car enthusiast/racer/driver like me and really understood how the turbo works, etc. This is my second turbo (first was a 2002 bought in 2005) and I'm a big Porsche fan having owned 2 Ferraris as well. I'd strongly recommend working with the "team" of Nick, Dave and Rick to get your deal done (do your homework first!) and then negotiate as best you can...they are reasonable. I also worked with Rochelle in service before and she's simply the best service advisor I've ever had, so I'm glad to be back with her as well. This is a quality dealership with quality people and Nick handled my transaction very well.
Thanks!
CJ

Twitter
"We have purchased several cars from this dealership and..."

glroubos
2/5/2011 3:04:02 PM

Dave Schnirch

My Review Of Porsche North Scottsdale:

We have purchased several cars from this dealership and find the experience so satisfactory that we return time after time. I recently bought a new Panamera and was pleased with the selection available and the process of the purchase. No phony back and forth to the sales manager just an acceptance of the reasonable price I was willing to pay and a realistic appraisal of my trade in. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable during the process. On delivery Dave went through the details of the systems of the car which was critical as they are extensive and complex. All in all I will return to this dealer and salesman the next time I look for a new car.

Twitter
"Dealer had inventory on the ground that met our needs. ..."

Kfbtuc
1/30/2011 6:10:58 PM

Nick Amar

My Review Of Porsche North Scottsdale:

Dealer had inventory on the ground that met our needs. Sales very knowledgable and good communication skills. Purchased in one visit.
Vehicle initial Road trip performed as sales advised. New orientation was clear,swift and right level of information.

Twitter
"Kevin was really great to work with, he was more than..."

murillo5
1/19/2011 7:48:09 PM

kevin campbell

My Review Of Porsche North Scottsdale:

Kevin was really great to work with, he was more than genorous in sharing this knowledge with us, primarily because he really knows his cars. He is a delight to work with. We really LOVE our car and the dealership has been very helpful with our needs, such as licensing. So far a great experience........

Reviews 11-20 >>