Porsche Plano

Makes: Porsche|Service Center

Porsche Plano
Porsche Plano Info

"Great Experience"

My wife and I were very pleased with the experience we had while looking for a new car at Porsche Plano. Our test driving with J.D. was very enjoyable and he knew a lot about the Panameras we were looking to buy. When it finally came time to negotiate, J.D. and the sales manager were very professional and courteous and made the least enjoyable part of buying a car a pleasurable experience. We would recommend J.D. and Porsche of Plano to anyone considering a Porsche.

J.D.

"Excellent Customer Service, Remote Buyer, No Surprises"

Being an out of state buyer, purchasing a car sight un-seen is a scary proposition. Working with Plano Porsche and David Loder, the process could not have gone smoother. David gave an honest assessment of the car to insure no surprises upon my arrival. David and the dealership were very competitive in their pricing and paid special attention to customer service. I would highly recommend this extraordinary honest car dealer.

Daivd Loder

"Great car buying experience"

My wife and I had been driving our vehicles for 6 and 7 years, respectively, and the annual service spend for each car was tantamount to an annual car payment. So we decided to shop for 2 new cars. After much brand consideration, we settled on Porsche. So, I asked a friend of mine, who has owned several Porsches over the years, if he had a sales professional he would recommend. Without hesitation he said, Mark Laurenzi at Porsche Plano. My friend told me Mark definitely would take care of me, and would remove all the angst one normally experiences when buying a new car. Boy, was my friend correct. Within 3 minutes of my friend providing my contact information to Mark, he called me. I told him what I was looking for, and he said he would send me relevant car descriptions that day for what he had in inventory. Upon receipt of these descriptions, I called Mark back to schedule a time for us to come for test drives. Mark was prepared, enthusiastic, professional, understanding and, above all else, friendly. Furthermore, he is incredibly knowledgable, and demonstrates that he truly want to find the right car for each person, which he did for us. In addition, Mark was honest about pricing and how he could work with us - very fairly I might add. Since purchasing two new cars, we have brought both cars back to the dealership for some after-market services. Both times Mark and our service professional, Tim Shaffer, have been incredibly professional and helpful. We have never had such an incredible car buying (and service!) experience. We most definitely would buy our next cars at Porsche Plano, and highly recommend Mark (and Tim) to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.

"Great overall experience. Friendly and knowledgeable..."

Great overall experience. Friendly and knowledgeable sales person. Great test driving. The car is excellent, great showroom and customer area, neat, clean and organized. Service department looks very professional.

"I stopped by on a Saturday in January 2014 to test drive..."

I stopped by on a Saturday in January 2014 to test drive a pre-owned vehicle that they had on inventory. Neil Conklin from sales helped me with the test drive, negotiations, and after sales work. Neil is a fantastic sales professional who is knowledgeable about cars. He was never pushy about selling the vehicle. Neil was very patient with helping me test drive the vehicle and provided me all the necessary time and information to become comfortable with the purchase. In fact, he addressed and fixed any issues that arose with the vehicle, no questions asked (post sale, there were some necessary non-mechanical repairs). This dealership prides themselves on delivering high levels of customer service and Neil was a great representative of the dealership's culture. When I am in the market for a Porsche, I would definitely return to this dealership and work with Neil on the purchase.

Neil Conklin

"I drove all the way to central Louisiana to Plano to take..."

I drove all the way to central Louisiana to Plano to take a look at an SLK 55 AMG listed on Porsche of Plano website. When I arrived I was promptly greated by salesman Neil Conklin. After a walk around of the vehicle, he arranged a test drive and explained the features of the SLK. I could tell he was very passionate about cars and knew his stuff. I didn't buy the car that day as I wanted to do more research and sure enough Porshe of Plano had the best deal i could find on an SLK 55 AMG. Needless to say I Santa delivered a hot sports car to my garage this Christmas...Thanks Neil.

Neil Conklin

"Our experience at this dealership with Neil Conklin was..."

Our experience at this dealership with Neil Conklin was PERFECT. It was FUN to buy a new car. Neil was informative, available and helpful without being pushy or overbearing.

Neil Conklin

"The best in the business. jeromy is the sales person to..."

The best in the business. jeromy is the sales person to seek as he is very responsive and prompt. John Gladwell is a master at keeping Porsches in better than factory shape. Kevin is a fantastic service advisor that is always there for me.Larry in service is the cream of the crop and runs a great department. Mike Marsh has done a great job with this dealership. It's a great atmosphere there and everyone is down to earth, no pretense.

"Neil was very helpful and attentive. He took the time to..."

Neil was very helpful and attentive. He took the time to get the right price for my trade. In my opinion, I he is a very good asset for the dealership. I would not hesitate to call him for my next Porsche which I hope it will be soon! I would recommend him to all my friends who are in the market for a 911.

Neil Conklin

"Colin was wonderful to work with. He was very patient and..."

Colin was wonderful to work with. He was very patient and concerned that I got into the proper car for a good price. Excellent customer service.