Porsche Plano

Porsche Plano

Porsche Plano Info

B.Lucien
12/15/2014

"BEST DEALERSHIP I'VE EVER DEALTH WITH, PERIOD!!"

This is the fourth Porsche I buy from those guys and the third time I have dealt with Mark. This man knows every detail about every model. I am definitely a car guy and consider myself rather knowledgeable, yet Mark still helped me pick the best option for me, adding this or deleting that. I am now the happy owner of a '15 GT3 and this is not the last car I buy from Porsche Plano. For those who live in Dallas, go the extra distance, drive to Plano and buy from them instead of the T-Rex Dallas-based dealer. You'll save money and enjoy a truly great experience, from the purchase to the amazing service. I know everyone there and consider them as friends as they all treat me better than one. Bernard Lucien

Devin, Beth, Katie, John and more

Kbowdon
11/16/2014

"Mark and the Porshe Plano team were great!"

We wanted a new Macan in the sapphire blue color (the color that was in all of porsche advertisements before it was available to customers). Mark Laurenzi kept a watch for when the color was available and notified us the day it became available. We ordered it then he updated us every step of the way as it came out of the factory, where it was located on the ship, when it got to port, and called us as soon as it arrived. Suzanne made even the paper work for the purchase nearly enjoyable. She is great! This is not my first purchase from Mark at Porsche Plano nor will it likely be my last.

Chris Aubert
10/30/2014

"Best Car Store I've dealt with in a long time"

Cars are a passion for me. Regrettably, I buy and sell them too often, usually losing a bunch of money in the process. But, I do that voluntarily, so, for the most part, I have only myself to blame. I got a bug for a Porsche earlier this year, and, long story short, bought a 2014 Cayenne from Porsche Plano. For reasons that aren't important here, the Cayenne didn't last long, and I then bought a 2015 911. All along the way, dealing with Porsche Plano has been a joy. The management is honorable, the sales team is superbly knowledgable, and the overall experience has been a true joy. While I'm not real fond of the Porsche brand (a story for another time), I could not be happier with Porsche Plano, and could not recommend them any more highly.

Jason Putnam, Jon Griggs

Darren1
6/09/2014

"Great Experience"

My wife and I were very pleased with the experience we had while looking for a new car at Porsche Plano. Our test driving with J.D. was very enjoyable and he knew a lot about the Panameras we were looking to buy. When it finally came time to negotiate, J.D. and the sales manager were very professional and courteous and made the least enjoyable part of buying a car a pleasurable experience. We would recommend J.D. and Porsche of Plano to anyone considering a Porsche.

J.D.

NickB64
5/17/2014

"Excellent Customer Service, Remote Buyer, No Surprises"

Being an out of state buyer, purchasing a car sight un-seen is a scary proposition. Working with Plano Porsche and David Loder, the process could not have gone smoother. David gave an honest assessment of the car to insure no surprises upon my arrival. David and the dealership were very competitive in their pricing and paid special attention to customer service. I would highly recommend this extraordinary honest car dealer.

Daivd Loder

dkainsworth
4/20/2014

"Great car buying experience"

My wife and I had been driving our vehicles for 6 and 7 years, respectively, and the annual service spend for each car was tantamount to an annual car payment. So we decided to shop for 2 new cars. After much brand consideration, we settled on Porsche. So, I asked a friend of mine, who has owned several Porsches over the years, if he had a sales professional he would recommend. Without hesitation he said, Mark Laurenzi at Porsche Plano. My friend told me Mark definitely would take care of me, and would remove all the angst one normally experiences when buying a new car. Boy, was my friend correct. Within 3 minutes of my friend providing my contact information to Mark, he called me. I told him what I was looking for, and he said he would send me relevant car descriptions that day for what he had in inventory. Upon receipt of these descriptions, I called Mark back to schedule a time for us to come for test drives. Mark was prepared, enthusiastic, professional, understanding and, above all else, friendly. Furthermore, he is incredibly knowledgable, and demonstrates that he truly want to find the right car for each person, which he did for us. In addition, Mark was honest about pricing and how he could work with us - very fairly I might add. Since purchasing two new cars, we have brought both cars back to the dealership for some after-market services. Both times Mark and our service professional, Tim Shaffer, have been incredibly professional and helpful. We have never had such an incredible car buying (and service!) experience. We most definitely would buy our next cars at Porsche Plano, and highly recommend Mark (and Tim) to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.

cbruciaga
2/11/2014

"Great overall experience. Friendly and knowledgeable..."

Great overall experience. Friendly and knowledgeable sales person. Great test driving. The car is excellent, great showroom and customer area, neat, clean and organized. Service department looks very professional.

tkim888
1/29/2014

"I stopped by on a Saturday in January 2014 to test drive..."

I stopped by on a Saturday in January 2014 to test drive a pre-owned vehicle that they had on inventory. Neil Conklin from sales helped me with the test drive, negotiations, and after sales work. Neil is a fantastic sales professional who is knowledgeable about cars. He was never pushy about selling the vehicle. Neil was very patient with helping me test drive the vehicle and provided me all the necessary time and information to become comfortable with the purchase. In fact, he addressed and fixed any issues that arose with the vehicle, no questions asked (post sale, there were some necessary non-mechanical repairs). This dealership prides themselves on delivering high levels of customer service and Neil was a great representative of the dealership's culture. When I am in the market for a Porsche, I would definitely return to this dealership and work with Neil on the purchase.

acfloyd
1/09/2014

"I drove all the way to central Louisiana to Plano to take..."

I drove all the way to central Louisiana to Plano to take a look at an SLK 55 AMG listed on Porsche of Plano website. When I arrived I was promptly greated by salesman Neil Conklin. After a walk around of the vehicle, he arranged a test drive and explained the features of the SLK. I could tell he was very passionate about cars and knew his stuff. I didn't buy the car that day as I wanted to do more research and sure enough Porshe of Plano had the best deal i could find on an SLK 55 AMG. Needless to say I Santa delivered a hot sports car to my garage this Christmas...Thanks Neil.

RobinShuch
11/22/2013

"Our experience at this dealership with Neil Conklin was..."

Our experience at this dealership with Neil Conklin was PERFECT. It was FUN to buy a new car. Neil was informative, available and helpful without being pushy or overbearing.