Lamborghini Dallas

601 South Central Expressway,
Richardson, Texas 75080
Lamborghini Dallas Info
About Lamborghini Dallas

Lamborghini Dallas is one of the largest dealerships of its kind in the United States—a testament to Lamborghini and its storied pedigree. With a state-of-the-art showroom, factory-certified service facility and parts depot, and a team of master technicians, Lamborghini Dallas is dedicated to the legacy of the famed raging bull. As a member of Boardwalk Auto Group we cultivate a focus on top-flight performance. It's the driving force behind every nameplate we represent, every car we maintain, and every customer we have the privilege to serve. Performance. It's what we do.

About Lamborghini Dallas Learn More

whtun
5/23/2016

"Pleasant and friendly experience."

John is great and knowledgeable. He showed me all i need to know about my purchase, and even takes time to explain all different models of lambo.

May 23, 2016

Congrats on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great week.

Docopp
5/19/2016

"Used car purchase "

I recently purchased a used Ferrari 458. Their description of the car was very accurate. They told me when I could pick the car up and it was ready on time and it had been prepped like a concourse auto !!! I asked if it had two keys, they said yes, but when I picked the car up, it only came with one....... No problem, they ordered a key from Ferrari and will pay the cost to have it programmed, with a smile. I highly recommend them as an honest, pleasant dealership.

May 19, 2016

Congratulations on your new Ferrari 458 and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this evening. Please let John Hrad and Tim McKenna know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Enjoy your Ferrari 458... we know that you will!

TTinKC
5/16/2016

"First Lambo"

John did a fantastic job from 600 miles away. This was my first purchase of a Lambo. No pressure at all. He gets a 10 from me. I'll be back for my next purchase. TT in KC

May 16, 2016

TT in KC, thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Enjoy your new Lambo... we know that you will!

Alan Brown
5/10/2016

""First Class purchase Experience""

I purchased a 2011 Lamborghini Super G. Tim (GM), John (Sales), Mark (Parts), and Oscar (Inventory/Detail) made this a very professional and fun experience. I had a lot of question buying my first Lamborghini. The quality of the car was 100%, you can trust this company buying over the phone or in person. I have owned many Porsche's over the last 15 years, and I can contest there is nothing like the driving experience of a Lambo. Very happy with my purchase and the relationship with Lamborghini of Dallas.

Tim, Mark, John, Oscar

May 10, 2016

Alan, congratulations on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your experience with our team at Lamborghini Dallas. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. We look forward to serving you for many years to come. Make it a great week and enjoy your new Lamborghini... we know that you will.

MR786
4/30/2016

"Very professional experieince"

I bought a pre owned Maserati GT from this dealer. Scot was extremely patient and professional thru the whole process. I live in a different state and had to do all my due diligence thru emails and phone calls. Despite the many, many questions and additional information I kept requesting over a period of 4 weeks, Scot worked with me thru all the details. The car was delivered yesterday and its in excellent condition as described. I highly recommend this dealership and Scot to anyone looking for a quality experience. MR

May 01, 2016

Congratulations on your new Maserati GranTurismo. Please let Scot know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great Sunday and enjoy your new Maserati... we know that you will.

Keith
4/23/2016

"First Lamborghini purchase was great…"

I purchased a 2012 Gallardo from Scot and the experience was great. Both Scot and Louie were very helpful. I would highly recommend Scot and this dealership. I am looking forward to doing more business in the future. Keith

April 23, 2016

Keith, congrats on your new 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo. Please let Scot Whitworth and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great weekend.

Alex4491
4/23/2016

"Experience "

I had a great experience with john and the whole lamborghini dallas staff. John took care of any of my needs on the car and kept me updated as to the progress of the car being built. Overall they are all great people to work with.

April 23, 2016

Alex, congratulations on your new Lamborghini. Thank you for sharing your experience with Lamborghini Dallas on DealerRater. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

Jeff
4/12/2016

"Top Notch"

I bought this car sight unseen and I am very picky it lived up to everything I would have expected! Thanks for all the help Lambo Dallas!

April 12, 2016

Jeff, thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater. Please let John Hrad and Shahram Jalilian know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation.

sam4200
4/04/2016

"Fantastic dealership even better sales team!"

I would have given 10 stars! 90 percent of my experience was done over the phone with Scot in constant contact. They even stayed late so I could come and pick my car up that day. I was at the dealership Maybe 10 minutes to sign a few papers. Even if you're not in the market for a car stop by and check out there facility. It's like car show, awesome! Thank you Lamborghini Dallas! Justin

April 04, 2016

Justin, thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater. Please let Scot Whitworth and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great week.

JG
4/03/2016

"terrible service"

I visited this location two times for warranty service and I was totally disappointed and unhappy with their level of service. For the first visit, I found out when I came back home that the issue that I visited for was not fixed at all. So I had to visit the dealership again for the same issue and explained the issue to service director nicely and in detail. A week later after the second visit, I noticed that they damaged my vehicle. They were supposed to replace some parts on the rear spoiler, but they just put some glue and applied heat on the area by damaging my vehicle. It seemed like the service director would not listen when I explained the issue and he did whatever he wanted to do. Very unprofessional !!!

Reviews of John Hrad