Lamborghini Dallas

601 South Central Expressway,
Richardson, Texas 75080
Lamborghini Dallas Info
About Lamborghini Dallas

Lamborghini Dallas is one of the largest dealerships of its kind in the United States—a testament to Lamborghini and its storied pedigree. With a state-of-the-art showroom, factory-certified service facility and parts depot, and a team of master technicians, Lamborghini Dallas is dedicated to the legacy of the famed raging bull. As a member of Boardwalk Auto Group we cultivate a focus on top-flight performance. It's the driving force behind every nameplate we represent, every car we maintain, and every customer we have the privilege to serve. Performance. It's what we do.

About Lamborghini Dallas Learn More

Greg S.
7/16/2016

"Repeat Customer..."

Purchase a new Lambo in 2013 and another this week (Spec Ordered). Scot and the team are great and go beyond the call of duty.

July 17, 2016

Greg, congratulations on your new Lamborghini. Please let Scot Whitworth, Louie Bonsukan, and Shahram Jalilian know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

Weavertd
7/05/2016

"Excellent Experience "

I bought my second Lamborghini from Lamborghini Dallas. I came back because the experience was so good the first time. They are trustworthy and have quality cars. I will buy my next one from these guys as well.

July 06, 2016

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater. Please let John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation.

simonmass

"Trade and New Purchase"

I had my 2014 Aventador which I had purchased from same same dealership and w/same sales consultant, John Hrad traded in for a 2015 Aventador. As before, John was always available by phone and email to make sure the transaction was smooth and any issues resolved for all parties.

June 29, 2016

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini Aventador. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great evening.

alexwacker

"Easy experience again"

Bought another porsche from my sales guy mark who is awesome by the way. Easy as always. Yes im a repeat customer but they treat everyone with respect and care about you.

Tim Schaffer

June 29, 2016

Alex, congratulations on your new Porsche. Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Mark Plummer know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great evening.

Pete C

"Great purchase experience!"

I had a great experience with John & Louie. They worked the best trade/purchase deal over every other dealer I had contacted. The purchase came through exactly as described without surprises. The paperwork and vehicle delivery were amazingly quick with very competitive rates. Great communication through the entire process! I would not hesitate to purchase from them again and I have already referred them several friends that are in the market.

June 29, 2016

Pete, thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us on DealerRater. Please let John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business. Make it a great week!

polarbare
6/24/2016

"Quick turn around for what had to be done"

Had a bit of a panic when i thought the alternator went out - turned out it was the tensioner. Had to order from Italy : ) Even so, they did things quickly, and got work done recommended by the factory (high pressure fuel pumps and lines) in a pretty quick fashion. Have always been happy with the staff at Lamborghini Dallas

June 24, 2016

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas service experience with us this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Shahram Jalilian know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

Jskn1979
6/21/2016

"Excellent experience!"

I took delivery of a 2006 Gallardo SE. The entire transaction went smoothly, even with a minor hiccup with the paperwork, Louie and Mike resolved it in literally 5 minutes. The car was delivered promptly via GTS auto and on time (earlier than expected). The driver was courteous and respectful to the vehicle as he was backing it out the trailer. From the first day I called Mike to enquire about the Gallardo without knowing my financial background, he took the time to answer my questions thoroughly and helped me decide on what vehicle to choose. Unlike other dealerships who didn't bother to return my calls, Mike did and was very patient as I had a contingency on my previous vehicle. I would certainly without a doubt recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a high quality exotic vehicle.

June 24, 2016

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini Gallardo and thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us. Please let Mike Durkey and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Lamborghini... we know that you will.

Ferrari
6/14/2016

"Out of State Purchase"

I bought a Ferrari from dealer and it was handled promptly and professionally to my fullest expectations. I would use this dealership again for any exotic car purchase.

June 14, 2016

Congratulations on your new Ferrari and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this morning. Please let Mike Durkey know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great week!

Bucky Long
6/01/2016

"One word, AWESOME"

John Hrad, Louie Bonsukan and Tim have been nothing but honest, up front and excellent to work with from day one. I had my son fly in from another State to look around and check out their showroom looking for the right car. They were very welcoming of his visit and more than willing to work with while he was there with regards to test drives and answering questions. As a result, I got nothing but great feed back from my son's visit to the dealership about their customer service. Excellent customer service, great communications and they worked with us in every way possible to help us find the vehicle we want. They definitely earned our business and we have no problems returning in the future if we are to purchase another vehicle. Thank you and keep up the excellent job guys!!

June 01, 2016

Bucky, we enjoyed working with you and your son. Please let John Hrad, Louie Bonsukan, and Tim McKenna know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Make it a great summer!

whtun
5/23/2016

"Pleasant and friendly experience."

John is great and knowledgeable. He showed me all i need to know about my purchase, and even takes time to explain all different models of lambo.

May 23, 2016

Congrats on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great week.

Reviews of Scot Whitworth