Lamborghini Dallas

601 South Central Expressway,
Richardson, Texas 75080
Lamborghini Dallas Info
About Lamborghini Dallas

Lamborghini Dallas is one of the largest dealerships of its kind in the United States—a testament to Lamborghini and its storied pedigree. With a state-of-the-art showroom, factory-certified service facility and parts depot, and a team of master technicians, Lamborghini Dallas is dedicated to the legacy of the famed raging bull. As a member of Boardwalk Auto Group we cultivate a focus on top-flight performance. It's the driving force behind every nameplate we represent, every car we maintain, and every customer we have the privilege to serve. Performance. It's what we do.

About Lamborghini Dallas Learn More

PorscheMan
8/17/2016

"Great purchase experience on 2014 Porsche GT3 sight unseen."

My salesman was Scot Whitworth, he was very pleasant, described my vehicle well and made the purchase easy. He made sure that my vehicle met my expectations and I recommend this dealership to anyone that's interested in a fine automobile.

August 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2014 Porsche GT3 and thank you for sharing your experience with Lamborghini Dallas. Please let Scot Whitworth know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business! Have a great weekend and enjoy your GT3... we know that you will.

lambo ontario
8/16/2016

"Happy Customer"

This will be my third Lambo purchased from Dallas Lamborghini and I have dealt mostly with Scot Whitworth on all three. The process for all 3 purcahases and 2 trade ins has been a seamless and easy process as I live in upstate NY and have dealers alot closer but chose to deal with Dallas enough said.

August 16, 2016

Thank you for placing your trust with Lamborghini Dallas again for your new Lamborghini. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Scot Whitworth and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

Da Tro
8/08/2016

"First Class!"

Whether this is your first super car or your tent supercar there's no better place to go. everyone there is low-pressure very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I had a mechanical issue with my purchase a month after I brought it home - they fixed it no charge no questions asked and apologized to me for the inconvenience. This was a car without a warranty so they were not obligated to help, but they did it anyway. Don't waste your time anywhere else, go there, go to the best!

August 08, 2016

Thank you for recognizing our commitment to our clients before and after a sale. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad and Shahram Jalilian know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week!

Jca3993
8/08/2016

"Great car sight unseen"

First time transaction with this dealer. Bought a spotless used r8. Delivery and paperwork were handled. Trade taken care of. All without the need to travel.

August 08, 2016

Thank you for placing your trust with us and for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day and enjoy your new Audi R8... we know that you will.

MME
8/06/2016

"Easy dealership to do business with"

Was in for annual service on Huracan. Discussed trading it for a Spyder with John. He's really a straightforward salesman and easy to do business with. No pressure whatsoever.

August 06, 2016

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us on on DealerRater. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend and enjoy your Huracan... we know that you will.

tcrow
8/04/2016

"Dallas Lambo - the Best. 3rd Purchase."

Working with Tim McKenna and John Hrad (Sales) has been, and is a seamless process. John is low pressure and has a great knowledge of the exotic car industry. I have personally purchased 4 cars from John, 3 of them Lamborghinis. I highly recommend Lamborghini Dallas as your exotic car point of reference, sales, and ask for John Hrad. They'll take care of all your needs fairly and expeditiously! Not to forget the aftercare is always pleasant. They answer and resolve any questions or concerns I have and Shahram Jalilian is a pleasure to work with.

August 08, 2016

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience. We appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let John, Shahram and Tim know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week!

Elgebaly
8/03/2016

"4th car from Lambo of Dallas"

1 hour buying experience for a Lambo is a Dream . That's why I love Lamborghini Dallas . They made buying my forth car from them as easy as it could be . I was in and out with my new car in less than 1 hour , wow .

August 08, 2016

We love hearing feedback like yours and of course, we appreciate your repeat business. Please let Mike Durkey and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

Bill Palmer
7/27/2016

"Professional & Credible Experience"

This is the 3rd Lamborghini that I have purchased from Lamborghini Dallas (Latest a 2017 Huracan Spyder). Scot Whitworth is extremely knowledgeable about the cars/ options and all my specific shipping and handling needs. He kept in touch with me on details from production to delivery. I highly recommend him and his team. Bill Palmer

August 08, 2016

Bill, congratulations on your 2017 Huracan Spyder and thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your repeat business and please let Scott Whitworth and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week.

Greg S.
7/16/2016

"Repeat Customer..."

Purchase a new Lambo in 2013 and another this week (Spec Ordered). Scot and the team are great and go beyond the call of duty.

July 17, 2016

Greg, congratulations on your new Lamborghini. Please let Scot Whitworth, Louie Bonsukan, and Shahram Jalilian know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

Weavertd
7/05/2016

"Excellent Experience "

I bought my second Lamborghini from Lamborghini Dallas. I came back because the experience was so good the first time. They are trustworthy and have quality cars. I will buy my next one from these guys as well.

July 06, 2016

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater. Please let John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation.

Reviews of John Hrad