Lamborghini Dallas

601 South Central Expressway,
Richardson, Texas 75080
Lamborghini Dallas Info
About Lamborghini Dallas

Lamborghini Dallas is one of the largest dealerships of its kind in the United States—a testament to Lamborghini and its storied pedigree. With a state-of-the-art showroom, factory-certified service facility and parts depot, and a team of master technicians, Lamborghini Dallas is dedicated to the legacy of the famed raging bull. As a member of Boardwalk Auto Group we cultivate a focus on top-flight performance. It's the driving force behind every nameplate we represent, every car we maintain, and every customer we have the privilege to serve. Performance. It's what we do.

About Lamborghini Dallas Learn More

LamboJack
9/22/2016

"Great experience "

Although I never physically visited your dealership, my experience via telephone and email with John Hrad was most professional. Purchasing a car sight unseen is somewhat nerve racking, however John was able to set my mind at ease through the entire deal.

September 22, 2016

Thank you for recognizing John Hrad and Lamborghini Dallas with your remote buying experience. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

Emil Chynn, MD, MBA, LASEK surgeon, NYC
9/21/2016

"they treated me like i was buying a new car, not used;)"

i bought a used gallardo from these guys, it was a hard negotiation but in the end the price was really good, then i couldn't have it shipped until i sold my ferrari as i had to free up garage space, and they were kind enough to store it for free for THREE MONTHS, then they treated me as if i had bought it new for $250,000, rather than used for $125,000, which is really unusual as normally dealerships, even exotic ones, treat the new car sales customers much better than used bc they make more $ off of them, john hrad was very fair, nice and knew a lot about the car, i had a preinspection done and picked up a minor problem with the convertible top, so they immediately fixed it, no questions asked, they also agreed to replace all filters and top up all fluids, even after delivery they were kind enough to walk me through the car's controls, etc, so just a FANTASTIC STAFF AND EXPERIENCE, no wonder why they are one of the highest-rated lambo dealers in the COUNTRY, i should also mention sales manager louie bonsukan was also very nice and fair which is not always the case with sales managers:)

john hrad, louie bonsukan

September 22, 2016

Dr. Chynn, thank you for sharing your experience with our team at Lamborghini Dallas. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

SirDask
9/19/2016

"Very professional and amazing prices"

They are the best places to do business with, I buy many exotics, and have nothing but good experience with them. I have so far traded two cars with them, and purchased two. Hope to do future business with them again.

September 19, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experiences with Lamborghini Dallas on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

McLaren
9/13/2016

"Experience at Lamborghini Dallas"

Scot Whitworth was my salesman. He was very professional and new a lot about cars we looked at. We first looked at a Huracan, both my wife and I drove it. The lease company killed the deal on that car. I have excellent credit but they wanted $90K down. We were also interested in a 2012 McLaren. We purchased that car instead of leasing. Again, Scot was knowledgeable on the car we were interested in and made a reasonable deal. We left the car so they could paint the wheels and I am due to pick it up tomorrow. Overall good experience except for the leasing company.

September 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new McLaren and thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Scot Whitworth and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. We look forward to your special delivery tomorrow.

BusinessmanAV
9/13/2016

"I keep coming back for the AWESOME no hassle service!!!!"

Las year I purchased from them a brand new Aventador and the process was so smooth that right then and there I decided I would use them again for any future purchases, and I DID!! I live in California and the purchase process even though it's out of state for them since they're in Texas is so smooth and accommodating to my needs, they made it effortless for me. I am busy running my business and don't have time for a dog and pony show or any shenanigans and let me tell you they do not have any dog and pony show or any shenanigans up their sleeve. I just got my new Hurrican, they took care of my paperwork, tittle at the DMV they make sure I get my pink on time and if not THEY follow up for me. I am officially their loyal member of the Dallas Lambo of Newport Beach !! Thanks for the SUPERD service John , Loui and the whole Dallas team!! Couldn't be happier or more satisfied with the service I got. 10 star VIP service!!

September 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new Huracan and thank you for sharing your experience again with our team at Lamborghini Dallas. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you in Newport Beach. Make it a great week, and again, thank you!

guido
9/12/2016

"In and out service with care."

Shahram and John took my call about a dead battery in my R8 (It's not a simple replacement in these cars), quoted me a price half of what the dealership wanted and told me to bring it in right away for service. I was expecting to leave the car overnight but Shahram told me he would have it back to me in 45 minutes. Wow... people just don't expect service like that on automobiles these days. Thanks guys.

September 12, 2016

We were happy to be able to service your Audi R8. Please let John and Shahram know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week!

Vijay
8/29/2016

"Lamborghini Dallas is the best !"

After researching quite a bit over the internet for the best Lamborghini dealership in the country and zeroing down on Lamborghini Dallas, it turned out to be one of the most amazing buying experiences for me. John Hrad was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions as a first time buyer with tremendous patience, never ever resorting to a condescending tone which some of the luxury/exotic dealers seem to use sometimes. He was gracious and open enough to rate my choices of vehicles that I have short-listed scouring the various dealerships, never ever trying to push me into a choice ! Louie was supercool with all the paperwork and finance angle. The whole process once I finalized the vehicle to its arrival in California took just 14days. Car was in fantastic condition and actually arrived a day ahead of schedule. I will strongly recommend this dealership for any potential buyers out there. Ready to rock on :-)

August 29, 2016

Vijay, thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great week!

PorscheMan
8/17/2016

"Great purchase experience on 2014 Porsche GT3 sight unseen."

My salesman was Scot Whitworth, he was very pleasant, described my vehicle well and made the purchase easy. He made sure that my vehicle met my expectations and I recommend this dealership to anyone that's interested in a fine automobile.

August 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2014 Porsche GT3 and thank you for sharing your experience with Lamborghini Dallas. Please let Scot Whitworth know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business! Have a great weekend and enjoy your GT3... we know that you will.

lambo ontario
8/16/2016

"Happy Customer"

This will be my third Lambo purchased from Dallas Lamborghini and I have dealt mostly with Scot Whitworth on all three. The process for all 3 purcahases and 2 trade ins has been a seamless and easy process as I live in upstate NY and have dealers alot closer but chose to deal with Dallas enough said.

August 16, 2016

Thank you for placing your trust with Lamborghini Dallas again for your new Lamborghini. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Scot Whitworth and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

Da Tro
8/08/2016

"First Class!"

Whether this is your first super car or your tent supercar there's no better place to go. everyone there is low-pressure very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I had a mechanical issue with my purchase a month after I brought it home - they fixed it no charge no questions asked and apologized to me for the inconvenience. This was a car without a warranty so they were not obligated to help, but they did it anyway. Don't waste your time anywhere else, go there, go to the best!

August 08, 2016

Thank you for recognizing our commitment to our clients before and after a sale. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad and Shahram Jalilian know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week!

Reviews of John Hrad