Lamborghini Dallas

Service Director / Shop Foreman

February 26, 2017

"Great Lamborghini Dealer"

- Tommy854

I had a positive experience in dealing with Lamborghini Dallas, I read all the reviews and Lamborghini forum comments and they were all absolutely true. The quality of their cars is as excellent as described. I flew through Dallas and they were able to come pick me up and had enough time for a test drive in just a 3 hour layover.

February 25, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Happy Lambo Owner

The service at the dealership was excellent. John was a fantastic salesman who really knows his product. Finance was simple and painless and I now have a car that I love to drive. I'm a former Ferrari owner and the level of service at the Lamborghini dealership far exceeds that of Boardwalk Ferrari.

February 22, 2017

"great experience"

- eyesurgeon

john was a great salesman. he was patient and worked hard to get me the car i was looking for. he is also honest and did not try to push me to get things he did not think i needed. he made the whole sales process as seamless as possible. it was easier to by my lambo than the luxury car that i drive day to day. most of the process was done on the telephone. and when i picked up my car he took the time to explain to me all the ins and outs of the car. overall a great experience.

Used 2012 Lamborghini Aventador, $284999