Lamborghini Dallas

Mike Durkey

Scot Whitworth, Sales Representative, Lamborghini Dallas

Scot Whitworth

December 05, 2016

"Extreme Service from Lamborghini Dallas and John Hrad"

- madtexan

This was my first Lamborghini purchase but I have known John for a number of years through mutual friends/clients. He has always been good about inviting me to LD special events and new model reveals. Kept me in the LD loop and family with zero sales pressure. So I finally decide I have to have a Huracan Spyder he has on the floor but my travel schedule is crazy. I usually make irresponsible impulse purchases over holidays so John comes in on Labor Day along with Louie after negotiating with me that weekend to close the deal and deliver the car to me. Pretty awesome of those guys - the overall experience was just outstanding - and I can't recommend John and LD highly enough.

December 04, 2016

"My first Aventador"

- Elgebaly

This is the 6th car from Lamborghini Dallas, worked my way up from The Gallardo to the Aventador . It's been a fun Ride . But the most I enjoyed beside the cars was my buying experience at Lamborghini Dallas , they are simply the best and made it Easy for me . Thanks

November 25, 2016

"Lamborghini by E-mail"

- Robert20

Scot Whitworth was very professional in all of our dealings. I traded my yellow 2013 Gallardo for a new red 2017 Huracan. I never had to fly to Dallas, all the work was done over the internet. My trade was appraised by the serial number, my new car was in stock, they FedEx the paperwork, they even delivered my new car to New Orleans and took my trade back to Dallas. The only thing I had to do was find the money. Great job Scot. Thank you for a very easy experience as if I had bought 100's of cars from you.

Used 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo, $169999