Lamborghini Dallas

Fixed Operations Director

April 24, 2017

"Lamborghini Recall Service"

- bharroz

I just wanted to say kudos to the Lamborghini staff. John Hrad and Mark Plummer for helping me make my recall a pleasant experience you can always count on them for fast, friendly, and efficient service. Sincerely, Bruce Harroz

April 20, 2017

"great experience with Lamborghini Dallas and John Hrad"

- bdpeters

I was searching online for a Lamborghini Aventador, and I found a car that I liked on the web site. We were able to settle on a price pretty quickly, and they sent out the paperwork via FedEx and I received it the next day. Once I returned it to the dealership and wired the money, they prepared the car for shipment right away. They even took care of a recall that I was unaware of on the car prior to shipment. Then they arranged transport to Cincinnati, Ohio. The car was picked up as scheduled and arrived the very next day during the time window I was given. The entire process was smooth and easy, just as it should be.

April 14, 2017

"First time Lamborghini buyer"

- theaudioman

All my future Lamborghini purchases will be with Lamborghini Dallas. This was my first time to purchase a Lamborghini or any exotic for that matter. I had a lot of rookie questions and Mike Durkey and Louie Bonsukan were happy to assist and never complained. What a great experience! I was in Dallas visiting family when I saw the 2008 Gallardo and contacted Mike Durkey via email. The car was exactly as Mike described it. Mike had no idea if I would buy the car or if I was just "kicking the tires". I showed up at the dealership in an old Toyota Corolla and that didn't seem to matter to Mike. Funny because 2 weeks prior I had walked in to a very well known Rolls Royce/Ferrari/Lamborghini dealer in Las Vegas, NV, to look at a 2008 Gallardo. They wouldn't even talk to me. Not even the secretary at the front desk. Thank you Mike and Louie! You made my Lambo purchasing experience great!

Used 2010 Audi R8, $99999