Portland Volvo

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 16, 2017

"Ralph rocks V60"

- Darknstormy

Ralph made the buying experience a pleasure. I traded in my 2011 XC60 for a 2016 V60. It could not have been easier. I came in at 1:30 and headed home at 5 with my new (slightly used) car. I would recommend Ralph if you are in the market for a good car buying experience. Ralph also offered to help my wife with her 2016 XC60 she bought out of state a year ago. Thank you.

January 07, 2017

"Our new XC90!"

- Mike A

This was my 2nd purchase from Portland Volvo. I'm a long-time Volvo fan and have had numerous Volvo models in the past dating back to 1979 purchased from several dealers throughout New England. My experience at Portland and with Colin Mack was excellent. They provided a great trade-in offer, an excellent price for my new SUV and all were a pleasure working with us to get exactly the car that we wanted. I would not hesitate to recommend both Portland Volvo and Colin Mack!

December 23, 2016

"Ralph to the Rescue!!"

- RalphRocksVolvo

Ralph was wonderful to work with. I drive nearly 1,000 miles a week for work and I needed a reliable vehicle that would be safe and efficient. I knew I liked Ralph when we went on a test drive and he got straight to the point. He wasn't trying to sell me on something that didn't align with my expectations. He understood that I needed to make a quick decision and a fast transaction. My second visit, I showed him the car I found online and asked to take it for the day. He had the car ready for me to take within five minutes. That evening when I came back to purchase the S60 - came the daunting task of unloading the contents of my full size SUV into a sedan. I unloaded 7 moving boxes worth of stuff onto the black asphalt and headed into finance to finalize the purchase. By the time we finished it was nearly 7pm and I still had the task of moving those 7 boxes into the S60 - or so I thought.... RALPH IS INCREDIBLE!!!! While I was in finance, he some how managed to fit the contents of my SUV including to child carseats into the S60. I hopped in the drivers seat and took off!! Thank you Ralph!

New 2017 Volvo XC60, $45745