Portland Volvo

9 US Route 1 ,
Scarborough, Maine 04074
Portland Volvo Info
About Portland Volvo

Now celebrating 40 years serving Southern Maine, Portland Volvo has built an excellent reputation for high levels of service and customer satisfaction. We're easy to find, located at 9 US Route 1 on the South Portland / Scarborough town line. We provide new and pre-owned sales, service, parts and financing for Volvos and service and parts for Saab. We also have a diverse selection of European, Japanese and Domestic automobiles. From Camden to Kittery, Brunswick to Bangor and all points in between, Portland Volvo is where Maine comes to buy a Volvo!

About Portland Volvo

• Free Loaner Service
Jack 101
5/04/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Last Friday I brought my car in for a scheduled service..it was completed very quickly and I was back on the road in no time!

Branden Skelton

2007,Volvo
4/28/2015

"Recent tuneup"

Outstanding customer service, extremely accommodating and very friendly. They are a pleasure to do business with.! Definitely worth the trip. Best car place I've been to in a long time.

Elizabeth Ross Holmstrom
4/22/2015

"Extraordinary Service!"

Last Friday I had to bring in my XC70 because it wasn't starting properly. On this unexpected visit, I arrive to 3 smiling and welcoming faces, hard to choose, but I went to Bryan because he's been there for nearly as long as I have been a customer. Not only do they take in my car. On a mome to notice, but after realizing the customer transport is busy, they immediately get me a loaner! After all of this happening on my way to work, I am just 10 minutes late. Service does not get better than that. Within an hour Bryan called and let me know what was wrong, most of which was covered under warranty on my 2010 model, again, amazing. They called again in the early afternoon as soon as it was ready and I picked up my perfectly running cat on my way home. When they say Volvo for life, Portland Volvo exemplifies why that is! I even talked my husband into switching from Audi, because their local service was terrible. Thank you Portland Volvo! Bryan, David, Joel, and Mike (Sales)!!

Canadian
4/21/2015

"Required a quick repair."

While on a short visit to the Kennebunks, our side view mirror was destroyed. Thanks to Joel Hall and the staff at Portland Volvo we received outstanding service. The parts were ordered and the mirror replaced quickly and efficiently.

He and she
4/18/2015

"The purchase of a 2013 Volvo S60 AWD"

This is the third vehicle, a 2013 S60 T5 AWD Volvo, we have purchased from this dealership over the last, almost 15 plus years, and the perfessionalism, courtesy, and friendliness of all the individuals that we dealt with, is to be commended. This dealership is over a three hour commute from our home and the travel time to get there is well worth it. They are professional, efficient, and genuinely care about you and answer all your questions in a professional manner. I would definitely recommend this dealership if you are looking for and new or CPO vehicle.

Tom Niejadlik

nobleandcollins
4/16/2015

"Like the concierge service at a five-star hotel."

My over-10-year experience with Portland Volvo's service department has been, quite simply, amazing. This department consistently goes the distance to make certain that your Volvo runs always at it's very best. I trust each and every service department representative. In particular, Bryan Woodworth, with his innate understanding of Volvos and their owners, has earned my trust and gratitude, again and again.

Kevin
3/29/2015

"purchased a 2012 Volvo S60 - great experiece"

Great experience purchasing S60! From my first web contact, CoDy was attentive without being pushy, and I got a generous trade value for my fusion. Overall an excellent experience. I'll come back again! Thanks, CoDy and Frank.

Dan
3/13/2015

"We had a great experience!!!"

We recently (March 2015) bought our CPO Volvo XC60 from Michael. We had a great experience at Portland Volvo and would highly recommend him to our friends.

MaineCarBuyer
3/03/2015

"Great Service - Everyone went the extra mile "

Bought a CPO Volvo 2013 XC 70 on Saturday with Phil's help. Phil was knowledgeable and proactive in wanting to help me find the right car for my needs. Everyone was super helpful and friendly. Others helped too. Total Team effort. Thank you also to Curt Hodges and Jason Shaw for staying late with Phil and me and working with me to get out the door. Thank you for answering my endless questions. -Chad

Curt Hodges

Cherilyn Ricci
3/03/2015

"Another great experience"

Portland Volvo who is an exceptional dealership that has knowledgeable and personable employees. This is my second Volvo S60 that I have purchase there and the entire purchasing experience was once again seamless. Working with Jason and Michael is a breeze and much of the process was completed over the phone. I didn't even take the car for a test drive - that is how much confidence I have in the dealership and product! Thank you Portland Volvo. I LOVE my Volvo S60 AWD!

Reviews of Jason Shaw