Portland Volvo

Internet Sales Manager

October 15, 2016

"Unbelievable Service "

- Jennifer Gaines

Driving by Portland Volvo I spotted an Audi A3 on their front line. What a sharp car. I had to stop in and see this vehicle. I hopped out, peeked real quick and then left for I did not have the time to chat with anyone at that moment. What happened after that? I went back the next day and had to inquire more on this beautiful car. As I am walking inside with my 8 year old in tow I am met by Ralph. What a sweet man he is!! Seriously, he was a no pressure type man. Did he want to make the sale? Of course, it's his job yet not once did I feel like I wouldn't be able to walk away even though I knew I was leaving with that car. Haha! Through the whole process Ralph was open and honest with any question I had. He made the experience fun and he was so knowledgeable. Speaking of fun...Jason in finance, yeah you would get a great laugh meeting with him. Super friendly, explained everything to the point where I walked away knowing what was what. Amazing. I could go on for days about how great and friendly everyone at Portland Volvo was but in order to better understand one would need to stop in and live it themselves. Let me just add one more thing...even though I purchased an Audi from a Volvo dealership, they informed me that their mechanics are cross trained and I can have any and all service done there. Score!!! This is one dealership I would recommend to anyone!! Thank you to those I dealt with at Portland Volvo on Wednesday afternoon. Even my daughter walked away saying, 'they were really nice people mom'.

October 10, 2016

"Great customer service"

- colleene

I am writing this review after purchasing a used S60 T5 Volvo from Portland Volvo. My last car purchase was in 2005 for the Volvo S40 that I traded in with over 300,000 miles. You could say that I felt a bit overwhelmed with the prospect of having to look for another car. After doing a bit of homework I decided to give the folks at Portland Volvo a call to check out some vehicles that looked good. When I arrived I met Ralph D'Angelo who became my sales person. He wasted no time in showing me the cars I was interested in, having my car appraised for trade in and putting together price quotes. Two things really stood out to me in my dealings with Ralph and the team were a relaxed atmosphere with no pressure and professionalism. I highly recommend this dealership and Ralph in particular. He made it an enjoyable, anxiety-free experience. Cheers!

September 27, 2016

"Fabulous customer service! "

- BarbaraG

Just purchased my third Volvo from Portland Volvo. Why? Solid, consistent customer service that is efficiently executed with kindness and consideration. The service department is the best I have ever dealt with for any vehicle, and when it's time to buy a new car, ask for Ralph D'Angelo - his follow through is excellent and he makes car buying a pleasant experience. Lastly, despite living in NH, my sale was flawless. When I went to register my car, all the paperwork was in order and it was super easy to do across state lines. You won't go wrong with Portland Volvo!

New 2017 Volvo XC60, $50565