Portland Volvo

Bryan Woodworth, Service Writer, Portland Volvo

Bryan Woodworth

Service Writer

March 29, 2017

"Excellent service from PV!"

- Michael

I recently purchased a used S60 from Portland Volvo in Scarborough and they were all fantastic to work with! My knowledgeable salesperson Colin M was able to talk at length about the vehicle I came in on and walked me through setting up a lot of the features and technology. The finance office was great and speedy and service was very friendly as well. Overall, highly recommend this dealer!

March 15, 2017

"Car search"

- Maryjane

Jared Holmes helped us find, search and look for a replacement car for our VW. Jared kept us informed and went over and above. I would highly recommend Jared if you are in the search of a vehicle.

February 16, 2017

"Working with Ralph at Portland Volvo"

- Taylor

I had an outstanding experience working with Ralph at Portland Volvo. I went in undecided, and Ralph helped guide (not push!) me to what I believe was the best vehicle on the lot for me. He did not rush or pressure me, talked me through all options, and took me out on several test drives. Buying a car can be a very unpleasant experience but not at Portland Volvo - I will most definitely refer friends and family here. I love my first Volvo! Thank you, Ralph!

New 2017 Volvo S90, $51492