Portland Volvo

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Jason Shaw, Business Manager, Portland Volvo

Jason Shaw

June 01, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service "

- HappyCustomer

I live in Bangor ME but a part on my Saab was recalled and needed to be replaced so I Googled around and found Portland Volvo. The reviews were great so I made an appointment for 1030. My husband and I arrived at 1005, we were greated, told it would be about an hour, have a seat and we will fix you right up. We pulled off the lot at 1105 with a complete inspection list, replaced part and the best service ever given from a dealership that didn't charge us a single cent.

David Arel
David Cleveland
Bryan Woodworth

May 22, 2017

"Great service, friendly staff"

- CarolH

I just purchased my 5th volvo from Ralph D'Angelo at Portland Volvo. Ralph listens to what I am looking for and works hard to make it happen. No hassles, no pressure. My repeat business is a strong indicator of my high level of satisfaction with his assistance. Jason Shaw was great at helping with financing. He knew just how to make it come together in a surprisingly short time. The service department staff has consistently earned my trust over the past 15 years. When its time for another car, I will definitely turn to Portland Volvo

Ralph D'Angelo
Jason Shaw

May 12, 2017

"Very Excited and Passionate about Volvos!"

- XTina6585

Colin is a great sales person and is extremely knowledgeable about Volvos. He loves the Volvo brands and knows all the features, old or new models. He's friendly and charming. He does his best to make you feel relaxed and at ease during the car shopping process, which at times can feel overwhelming. He helps guide in a way that makes the car you choose be a natural selection for you!

Colin Mack