Portland Volvo

9 US Route 1 ,
Scarborough, Maine 04074
Portland Volvo Info
About Portland Volvo

Now celebrating 40 years serving Southern Maine, Portland Volvo has built an excellent reputation for high levels of service and customer satisfaction. We're easy to find, located at 9 US Route 1 on the South Portland / Scarborough town line. We provide new and pre-owned sales, service, parts and financing for Volvos and service and parts for Saab. We also have a diverse selection of European, Japanese and Domestic automobiles. From Camden to Kittery, Brunswick to Bangor and all points in between, Portland Volvo is where Maine comes to buy a Volvo!

About Portland Volvo

• Free Loaner Service
Sophster 88
7/21/2015

"Friendly and professional sales and service."

I purchased my first Volvo last week from Ralph D'Angelo and he was a pleasure to work with. He was very patient and friendly, explained and demonstrated all of the features, and made buying a car fun and exciting rather than stressful. The dealership had a lot of cars to choose from and their prices were lower than another Volvo dealer closer to home. If you are shopping for a Volvo, contact Ralph. You will not be disappointed.

Dana
7/17/2015

"Great buying experience"

We bought a used Volvo today at Portland Volvo after seeing it on the Kelley Blue Book website last nite. We dealt with Michael and the entire process from start to finish took less than 2 hours. He was prepared for us when we arrived, was friendly and very professional to deal with. We were more than satisfied with the entire dealership and our overall buying experience. We would highly recommend them.

scott
7/15/2015

"Went out of their way!"

I had a hard time making the appointments I had set up with Cody. He was very understanding when I had to cancel the first and had Frank meet with us the next day. I couldn't get there until after closing and he and Jason stayed after hours to help us out. Ended up purchasing a 2012 BMW 328i. Overall it was a great experience.

Vixen
7/14/2015

"Great experience at Portland Volvo"

I had exceptional help with a new sales consultant, Ryan, and every contact and staff member in the facility was engaging, interested, informed and professional. I not only had outstanding service, I now have a great vehicle. Thank you.

Ryan Reese, Phil in service and another in finance and service.

slm143
7/06/2015

"Very good customer service!"

I had a great experience overall with this car dealer. They worked with me & made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone.

IngridSemle
6/23/2015

"Long time, happy customer"

I have been going to Portland Volvo for Service and new vehicle purchases since I was in High School. I've gone from a 240, 740, 940, 850, V50, and now drive a Mom-mobile XC90 and just picked up a 2014 S60 courtesy of Ralph and the kickarss PV staff! He worked tirelessy to find my hubby a sweet ride. You guys rock! Also, love working with Bryan in the Service dept!

Jack 101
5/04/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Last Friday I brought my car in for a scheduled service..it was completed very quickly and I was back on the road in no time!

Branden Skelton

2007,Volvo
4/28/2015

"Recent tuneup"

Outstanding customer service, extremely accommodating and very friendly. They are a pleasure to do business with.! Definitely worth the trip. Best car place I've been to in a long time.

Elizabeth Ross Holmstrom
4/22/2015

"Extraordinary Service!"

Last Friday I had to bring in my XC70 because it wasn't starting properly. On this unexpected visit, I arrive to 3 smiling and welcoming faces, hard to choose, but I went to Bryan because he's been there for nearly as long as I have been a customer. Not only do they take in my car. On a mome to notice, but after realizing the customer transport is busy, they immediately get me a loaner! After all of this happening on my way to work, I am just 10 minutes late. Service does not get better than that. Within an hour Bryan called and let me know what was wrong, most of which was covered under warranty on my 2010 model, again, amazing. They called again in the early afternoon as soon as it was ready and I picked up my perfectly running cat on my way home. When they say Volvo for life, Portland Volvo exemplifies why that is! I even talked my husband into switching from Audi, because their local service was terrible. Thank you Portland Volvo! Bryan, David, Joel, and Mike (Sales)!!

Canadian
4/21/2015

"Required a quick repair."

While on a short visit to the Kennebunks, our side view mirror was destroyed. Thanks to Joel Hall and the staff at Portland Volvo we received outstanding service. The parts were ordered and the mirror replaced quickly and efficiently.

Reviews of Jason Shaw