Portland Volvo

Bryan Woodworth, Service Writer, Portland Volvo

Bryan Woodworth

Service Writer

February 16, 2017

"Working with Ralph at Portland Volvo"

- Taylor

I had an outstanding experience working with Ralph at Portland Volvo. I went in undecided, and Ralph helped guide (not push!) me to what I believe was the best vehicle on the lot for me. He did not rush or pressure me, talked me through all options, and took me out on several test drives. Buying a car can be a very unpleasant experience but not at Portland Volvo - I will most definitely refer friends and family here. I love my first Volvo! Thank you, Ralph!

February 03, 2017

"Great Dealership"

- DRBBMW

Ralph D'Angelo and the rest of the crew at Portland Volvo made my car buying experience a good one. The vehicle was great, the price was reasonable, and the staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and cooperative.

February 02, 2017

"Friendly, informative and no pressure!"

- Mary

I just purchased a 2015.5 Volvo XC-60, T6 from Portland Volvo. Buying a new car can be daunting and, somewhat, stressful. I was pretty confident about purchasing a Volvo after doing my research and learning that Volvo owners seem to be repeat buyers or they keep their Volvo for many years. Ralph D'Angelo was my salesperson. I felt very comfortable talking to him. He allowed me to take the car for several days to really get a feel for this vehicle without observation or obligation. There was never any pressure to buy this vehicle, therefore, I could make a relaxed decision on a very big purchase! I would recommend Ralph for anyone interested in purchasing a new or used Volvo.

New 2017 Volvo XC60, $45245