Portland Volvo

9 US Route 1 ,
Scarborough, Maine 04074
Portland Volvo Info
About Portland Volvo

Now celebrating 40 years serving Southern Maine, Portland Volvo has built an excellent reputation for high levels of service and customer satisfaction. We're easy to find, located at 9 US Route 1 on the South Portland / Scarborough town line. We provide new and pre-owned sales, service, parts and financing for Volvos and service and parts for Saab. We also have a diverse selection of European, Japanese and Domestic automobiles. From Camden to Kittery, Brunswick to Bangor and all points in between, Portland Volvo is where Maine comes to buy a Volvo!

About Portland Volvo

• Free Loaner Service
nobleandcollins
4/16/2015

"Like the concierge service at a five-star hotel."

My over-10-year experience with Portland Volvo's service department has been, quite simply, amazing. This department consistently goes the distance to make certain that your Volvo runs always at it's very best. I trust each and every service department representative. In particular, Bryan Woodworth, with his innate understanding of Volvos and their owners, has earned my trust and gratitude, again and again.

Kevin
3/29/2015

"purchased a 2012 Volvo S60 - great experiece"

Great experience purchasing S60! From my first web contact, CoDy was attentive without being pushy, and I got a generous trade value for my fusion. Overall an excellent experience. I'll come back again! Thanks, CoDy and Frank.

Dan
3/13/2015

"We had a great experience!!!"

We recently (March 2015) bought our CPO Volvo XC60 from Michael. We had a great experience at Portland Volvo and would highly recommend him to our friends.

MaineCarBuyer
3/03/2015

"Great Service - Everyone went the extra mile "

Bought a CPO Volvo 2013 XC 70 on Saturday with Phil's help. Phil was knowledgeable and proactive in wanting to help me find the right car for my needs. Everyone was super helpful and friendly. Others helped too. Total Team effort. Thank you also to Curt Hodges and Jason Shaw for staying late with Phil and me and working with me to get out the door. Thank you for answering my endless questions. -Chad

Curt Hodges

Cherilyn Ricci
3/03/2015

"Another great experience"

Portland Volvo who is an exceptional dealership that has knowledgeable and personable employees. This is my second Volvo S60 that I have purchase there and the entire purchasing experience was once again seamless. Working with Jason and Michael is a breeze and much of the process was completed over the phone. I didn't even take the car for a test drive - that is how much confidence I have in the dealership and product! Thank you Portland Volvo. I LOVE my Volvo S60 AWD!

Bill
2/26/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I bought my Volvo in December from Michael Pierter. Excellent experience. Joel Hall was excellent to work with when my car was serviced 2/24.

Robn
1/23/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

I love this Volvo dealership. * Easy to contact someone right away by phone - no waiting in a queue * Direct email address to the Service Rep. Who responds back within the same day! * I can make an appt the same day for a service. *Car loaners are new cars, that I would be interested in purchasing *Car shuttle service to and from work while my car is being serviced. *Free car wash coupon! *Free Kureg coffee with a nice selection Everyone is friendly and engaging when I walk in making eye contact, smiling and willing to help. Im not approached by eager car salesman when Im window shopping, yet they are right there working at their desks ready to answer any questions I may have. The building is well lit and clean. They have a nice waiting room. They dont try to up sell me things I dont need. They only offer whats needed. And dont press when I say no thank you. It's another reason why I drive a Volvo. Im just a regular middle class working guy :)

gulf-al
12/16/2014

"Excellent service experience."

Since moving back to Maine from Rhode Island after 28 years, we have been dealing with Brian. He is an outstanding person to work with and we find him to be second to none! Very responsive to our needs and a pleasure to work with.

Sk1tt3lz
11/25/2014

"Kick your feet up and stay a while"

Buying my used car from this dealership was a very easy and relaxed experience. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional, but laid back. I enjoyed how everyone worked as a team and made the process smooth. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

bskop
11/06/2014

"The most pleasant experience in purchasing a car!!"

After 25+ years in purchasing vehicles, this was by far the best experience. Right from the beginning, Yelena was friendly, fun and informative. There was not the "typical" car sales pitch about how much do we want to spend a month versus the actual price of the car. It was a very refreshing experience. Overall the process was easy - no stress, no pressure. Jason was also great to deal with when signing all the papers. We will definitely return to Portland Volvo when we need another vehicle.

Reviews of Jason Shaw