Portland Volvo

9 US Route 1 ,
Scarborough, Maine 04074
Portland Volvo Info
About Portland Volvo

Now celebrating 40 years serving Southern Maine, Portland Volvo has built an excellent reputation for high levels of service and customer satisfaction. We're easy to find, located at 9 US Route 1 on the South Portland / Scarborough town line. We provide new and pre-owned sales, service, parts and financing for Volvos and service and parts for Saab. We also have a diverse selection of European, Japanese and Domestic automobiles. From Camden to Kittery, Brunswick to Bangor and all points in between, Portland Volvo is where Maine comes to buy a Volvo!

About Portland Volvo Learn More

• Free Loaner Service
keyguy
2/01/2016

"Yes, I'm the "key" guy! Great Customer Service!!"

True story. My son comes home from UMaine for winter break and needs minor repair work done on his Saab 9-3. We take it to a local mechanic in Windham and drop it off on a Tuesday night. I get a call Thursday that the mechanic can't get the car started. He states he thinks he can get the key fixed (by taking it apart) and/or get a couple of other fobs that can be programmed for the Saab. Bottom line, 2 weeks later and he has not been able to get any key to work.(????) It's time to take it to a Saab dealership; Portland Volvo. The technicians there let Bryan Woodworth in the Service Department know that of the 2 keys that were dropped off with the Saab, neither one belonged to the car and the key (and ignition box) will need to be replaced. This is not a cheap option and I am furious with 1st mechanic's ineptness/delays. Dave Cleveland (Service Manager at Portland Volvo), called me back and was empathetic to my situation. Even though we are a first time customer, Dave offered a deal on the new keys and labor already rendered, and handled a recall item on the Saab within 48 hours. Great Customer service by Bryan Woodworth and Dave Cleveland at Portland Volvo! I would highly recommend their services in the future, whether you are a long time customer or a first timer like us! Thank you gentlemen!

joyful
1/16/2016

"Excellent service!"

I had a great experience with Ralph at Portland Volvo. He was very easy to work with and I'd recommend him to anyone buying a used or new car. I have been a customer at Portland Volvo for over 30 years.

Shannonb1986
1/15/2016

"Positive Experience!!"

My husband and I had such a positive experience at Portland Volvo! Mark was so great to work with throughout the whole buying process, we both very highly recommend him to anyone who wants to work with all around honest, caring and great person. Mark Straffin responded quickly to any questions we had over the process of deciding which vehicle was the perfect fit for us. We have nothing but great things to say about this dealership. If you want to work with a salesmen who walks you through the buying process with ease, Mark is your guy!

Jayne
1/04/2016

"service appt."

I will continue to purchase Volvos in the future just so I can use this companies service department...they are that good! Thanks folks, Jayne H.

Driver 1028
1/03/2016

"Consistent service"

Q Recently, my 1996 ,Volvo 850 needed service, and I was not only devastated, but also considering buying another car, not necessarily a Volvo. I have been a Vovlo customer since 1985 and have been pleased with the cars and the service department. I than helped me mepake the right decision to repair my 850. Everyone in. the service department was so accommodating, and I adored my loaner. My repaired 850 purrs, thanks to great guaranteed work by Portland Volvo service department. Barbara E. December, 2015

Kim2015
12/31/2015

"Great Experience!"

I recently purchased an XC60 from Ralph after considering several other vehicles. He was knowledgeable and accommodating allowing me to consider all of my options without rushing me in my decision. Jason handled the rest and made the process painless! Great group to deal with!

Dave22
12/31/2015

"Browsing "

Although I did not buy anything that day Ralphs customer service was extremely valuable well informed and gave me lots of options without the pressure to buy at that moment highly recommend if you do choose to buy a sub or a Volvo ralph is the man

abateman
12/30/2015

"great experience!"

I had a great experience at Portland Volvo with Ralph. He made me feel so comfortable. He really knows his stuff and genuinely cares about his customers. Takes time to be sure you are comfortable and does not pressure you into anything. If you are looking for a low-pressure car buying experience, I highly recommend a visit to Ralph!

Adavidson
12/24/2015

"Excellent experience"

My wife and I just purchased a beautiful used Acura MDX. We worked with Ralph D'Angelo, who was very prompt at returning phone calls and providing information. He was very friendly and genuinely seemed excited about his job. I was able to test drive the vehicle and bring it home for the night, which we found very helpful. We were given top dollar for our trade, and Ralph was able to work out a very reasonable deal. The whole process of testing the car and driving home with it happened within 24 hours. The whole experience was very easy and fast, everyone at the dealership was very nice and excited for us. Bottom line I would recommend Ralph and Portland Volvo to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

CarolH
12/21/2015

"repeat customer"

Just bought a fourth Volvo at Portland Volvo. Ralph D'Angelo was my sales rep for the last three vehicles. Ralph friendly, courteous, respectful and patient. I have been deciding on a new car for quite a while and Ralph never pressured me. He was knowledgable about the cars, but let me make my decisions at my own pace. He was willing to do as many test drives as I felt necessary. When it comes time to get another vehicle I will definitely turn once more to Ralph. I have been having my Volvos serviced at Portland Volvo for 13 years. All the people in the service department are fair, honest and straight forward. Bryan Woodruff was on the Saturday I bought my new vehicle and he patiently answered any questions I had regarding the model I was interested in. I trust Bryan and value his opinion. In my 13 years of dealing with Bryan and the other service people, I have never doubted their honesty. They are a big reason I love doing business with Portland Volvo Jason Shaw helped me with the financial end. He was extremely helpful and got me a very low interest rate in a short period of time. Financing was actually a pleasant experience! I strongly recommend Portland Volvo for both sales and service.

Reviews of Ralph D'Angelo