Portland Volvo

9 US Route 1 ,
Scarborough, Maine 04074
Portland Volvo Info
About Portland Volvo

Now celebrating 40 years serving Southern Maine, Portland Volvo has built an excellent reputation for high levels of service and customer satisfaction. We're easy to find, located at 9 US Route 1 on the South Portland / Scarborough town line. We provide new and pre-owned sales, service, parts and financing for Volvos and service and parts for Saab. We also have a diverse selection of European, Japanese and Domestic automobiles. From Camden to Kittery, Brunswick to Bangor and all points in between, Portland Volvo is where Maine comes to buy a Volvo!

About Portland Volvo

• Free Loaner Service
driveemintotheground
8/26/2015

"Fair and Consumer Friendly"

Ralph was knowledgeable, attentive to our needs and very helpful in helping us purchase a car from Portland Volvo. When he did not know the answer to a question (we were buying a used Toyota), he quickly sought help from his equally helpful team - Jason and Cody. There was no pressure and they were reasonable in negotiating a price and helping us select the right car for our family needs.

volvobre9
8/24/2015

"Amazing experience!"

I am a first time car buyer and the people at Portland Volvo made me feel welcomed and not pressured at all. I worked with Ralph to find my perfect car and he was extremely helpful and enthusiastic about his job. If I am ever buying again I will be sure to be back to Portland Volvo for my next car.

volvoguy
8/19/2015

"Car has problem during vacation"

I was vacationing at Old Orchard beach when my Volvo began making noise when braking. I had vehicle evaluated at Portland Volvo and new rear brakes were recommended. Dealer provided loaner vehicle and my vehicle was repaired by the next morning. Terrific experience with this dealership.

Dave Cleveland

Pam.mike
8/16/2015

"This is the 4th VOLVO"

We love our Volvo's, this is the 4th we have bought from Ralph at Portland Volvo. He gets the deal done, in a short amount of time, deal made and signed, out the door with the new V60Sport Wagon is less than 2 hours on a Friday, Great doing business with you Ralph! His C-30 with Polestar and her V-60 Sport Wagon! Thank you, Pam and Mike

christo13
8/12/2015

"Recent car purchase "

I buy all my Volvos from Ralph at Portland Volvo. I recently purchased an S-60 from Ralph and once again my buying experience was top notch. Ralph is great to deal with and he is not satisfied until you are satisfied. The service guys there are great too!

e0001
8/12/2015

"Happy with our new car"

Thank you to Ralph et al for a great experience at Portland Volvo. We are excited to have our new (albeit used 2013) Volvo xc90!

Lauren
8/09/2015

"I bought a Volvo S60 AWD and love it!"

A great experience at Portland Volvo with salesman Ralph D'Angelo and business manager Jason Shaw. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

greg43
8/05/2015

"The check engine light appeared on my son's 1997 Volvo 850. "

The check engine light appeared on my son's 1997 Volvo 850. He was needing to take it on a trip to Philadelphia the next day. In order to assure his and his family's safety, we took it to the dealership to assess the problem. Bryan Woodworth assisted us and a diagnostic test was completed. The test revealed that the car was safe to take on that trip. Bryan assisted us promptly, courteously and personally exhibiting excellent customer service. He is an asset to your dealership and we remain faithful customers of Portland Volvo.

Sophster 88
7/21/2015

"Friendly and professional sales and service."

I purchased my first Volvo last week from Ralph D'Angelo and he was a pleasure to work with. He was very patient and friendly, explained and demonstrated all of the features, and made buying a car fun and exciting rather than stressful. The dealership had a lot of cars to choose from and their prices were lower than another Volvo dealer closer to home. If you are shopping for a Volvo, contact Ralph. You will not be disappointed.

Dana
7/17/2015

"Great buying experience"

We bought a used Volvo today at Portland Volvo after seeing it on the Kelley Blue Book website last nite. We dealt with Michael and the entire process from start to finish took less than 2 hours. He was prepared for us when we arrived, was friendly and very professional to deal with. We were more than satisfied with the entire dealership and our overall buying experience. We would highly recommend them.

Reviews of Ralph D'Angelo