Portland Volvo

Portland Volvo

Call
Portland Volvo Info
About Portland Volvo

Now celebrating 40 years serving Southern Maine, Portland Volvo has built an excellent reputation for high levels of service and customer satisfaction. We're easy to find, located at 9 US Route 1 on the South Portland / Scarborough town line. We provide new and pre-owned sales, service, parts and financing for Volvos and service and parts for Saab. We also have a diverse selection of European, Japanese and Domestic automobiles. From Camden to Kittery, Brunswick to Bangor and all points in between, Portland Volvo is where Maine comes to buy a Volvo!

About Portland Volvo

• Free Loaner Service

"Kick your feet up and stay a while"

Buying my used car from this dealership was a very easy and relaxed experience. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional, but laid back. I enjoyed how everyone worked as a team and made the process smooth. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

"The most pleasant experience in purchasing a car!!"

After 25+ years in purchasing vehicles, this was by far the best experience. Right from the beginning, Yelena was friendly, fun and informative. There was not the "typical" car sales pitch about how much do we want to spend a month versus the actual price of the car. It was a very refreshing experience. Overall the process was easy - no stress, no pressure. Jason was also great to deal with when signing all the papers. We will definitely return to Portland Volvo when we need another vehicle.

"Outstanding buying experience"

Working with the team at Portland Volvo was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Yelena was terrific, responsive and knowledgeable. She and the team were able to secure the vehicle that met all of my expectations and needs. I can't tell you how many compliments I have received from friends and family about my new XC-60. It rides beautifully!

"Outstanding - Would not go anywhere else!"

As other reviews point out Portland Volvo is an exceptional dealership. Yelena Smirnova was our salesperson and we could not have asked for a more honest, intelligent salesperson. She also has a great sense of humor which made our buying experience fun! Sales Manager Curt Hodges was also fabulous, as he was fair and forthright - not your typical sales manager. We would not go anywhere else!

"Exceptional Dealership and great staff"

I had a very pleasant experience at Portland Volvo recently. My salesperson Yelena Smirnova was outstanding. She provided excellent customer service. In fact all staff at Portland Volvo I have encounter that date was very welcoming, knowledgeable and going extra mile to satisfy needs of every person who walked in. I also want to mention General Manager Curt and Finance Manager Jason. Both went above and beyond to help me get a car I really wanted. Overall, this was no hassle, no stress, and no pressure experience. I would strongly recommended Portland Volvo to anyone who is looking to buy /lease new or used cars and surely will be back to Portland Volvo in near future.

"Stellar Dealership "

Portland Volvo is an exceptional dealership that has knowledgeable and personable employees. The entire purchasing experience was seamless, from my test drive request via the internet with CoDy, to the actual test drive and purchase with Yelena to the financing with Jason. CoDy was super quick to my request and Yelena was very knowledgeable and conversational. Jason's expertise with financing was much appreciated as was Michael's helpfulness and humor. I could not have asked for a better purchasing experience. Thank you Portland Volvo. I LOVE my Volvo S60 AWD!

"No pressure experience"

Yelena was there when we needed her and helped find us a great new vehicle for the right price. Unlike other dealers, she never pestered us with phone calls or emails; she just simply let us decide to purchase a great car for the right price when we were ready to do so.

"Done with Ralph's help!"

Thank you, Ralph, for all your help in finding a car for our Daughter! He is such a nice person to work with, No pressure and very helpful in making things come together. I would recommend you ask for Ralph D'Angelo when you inquire about a car- you'll enjoy the experience!

"Best service, and experience "

I have been with Portland Volvo for 10 years, and I have never been with more honest and caring people. Anytime my car has a problem, they are right there to help. They do there best to provide the best service possible. When the transmission in my car went, it was time to find my dream truck. Although portland Volvo did not have one on their lot, they found the perfect truck for me! I could not have been happier with the result. They found a truck that had everything I wanted, and replaced the grey cloth seats, and put leather. Everyone at Portland Volvo is a fantastic crew! I can safely say I will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle.

"11 years of excellent service at Portland Volvo"

I have owned two Volvo's 2004 S40 & 2008 used xc 70, Both have been purchased & serviced at Portland Volvo, which has given me 11 years of worry free driving knowing that my car has always been given excellent quality of work,.I am always consulted , and advised if they find something other than the regular service I came in for.I wouldn't think of g taking my Volvo anywhere else.

Reviews of Yelena Smirnova