Read Reviews AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa

155 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Melissa Co service advisor was very friendly very..."

terry_g
1/17/2013 1:36:49 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Melissa Co

My Review Of AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa:

Melissa Co service advisor was very friendly very knowledgeable, I am so happy and very satisfied of the service she did. She was very pleasant and she was very nice and attentive overall excellent customer service, was the best experience ever.

Twitter
"My overall dealer experience was great. Bill did not..."

keishavidrio
1/15/2013 9:13:01 PM

William (Bill) Lovell; Steven Roth; and Ben Noland

My Review Of AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa:

My overall dealer experience was great. Bill did not pressure me at all when test driving vehicles. He tried to answer all questions I had about both the vehicles I was interested in. Steven, was who I met with on my final visit to the dealership. He was very helpful, easy to get along with, and sealed the deal. [Steven if you read this you still owe me a micro-fiber cloth :)]. Finally, I met with Ben the "finance" guy who was very friendly, enthusiastic and helpful. Power Honda was the first dealership I visited on my road to finding my new car. Hands down, it was best customer service experience out of the 4 other dealerships I visited. Not only that, they gave me a deal no other dealership could beat. I couldn't be happier with my purchase! Thank you Power Honda Costa Mesa for the water, coffee, smiles and brand spanking new car!

Twitter
"Recently went in to look at and possibly buy a new car...."

JayAre1
12/28/2012 2:10:38 PM

Amed; Ben; Shawn(?)

My Review Of AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa:

Recently went in to look at and possibly buy a new car. Amed showed me the car and gave a very good tour of its features. After I settled on that one, we got down to business. I came prepared with multiple quotes as well as figures from Edmunds and, although they wanted more than I was offering, obvious they were willing to bring their price to a reasonable level especially after seeing the kind of homework I had done. After we agreed, I began paperwork with an enthusiastic accounting salesperson Ben. He was very helpful as I weighed my options. I walked away happy with my purchase with only one negative. I offered my car as a trade-in and, while I know it's no spring chicken, it is certainly worth more than the embarrassingly low number they were throwing at me. They would not come up from offering a quarter of its KBB trade-in value (at the lowest grade!) This was frustrating and it became obvious I just needed to sell it privately.

Twitter
"The whole dealership is a first class organization. I..."

golfrgw
12/24/2012 12:32:33 PM

Lovell

My Review Of AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa:

The whole dealership is a first class organization. I did not feel any pressure to purchase as I basically associated with all car dealerships.
The gave me the information on the car I needed and a fair price.
Perhaps the best part of the dealership is the personalized service. They created the atmosphere of a friendly professional company that want to give the customer what he needed.
I would recommend them.

Twitter
"Power Honda erased The bad experiences I had in the past..."

Pedro5163
12/13/2012 4:43:06 AM

William lovell

My Review Of AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa:

Power Honda erased The bad experiences I had in the past buying cars. The process of getting the new car and trading mine went very smoothly. The only bad thing was that I had to wait a while do a dealer car trade. The car I wanted had to be brought from an other dealer. It was all worth waiting. I got what I wanted for the price I could afford without having to bargain much for it.

Twitter
"The service provided at the dealership met my needs from..."

mbarcos
11/27/2012 11:52:38 PM

Bill Lovell

My Review Of AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa:

The service provided at the dealership met my needs from selection, pricing, and overall transaction. The internet sales manager was patient and understanding and the finance manager was very helpful.

Twitter
"Had a no fuss buying experience with this dealership. ..."

OlgaM
11/27/2012 10:57:08 AM

Bill Lovell

My Review Of AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa:

Had a no fuss buying experience with this dealership. The salesman Bill Lovell was knowledgeable of the products. He met my price expectation, was courteous and efficent in providing me excellent service. Bill demonstrated the CRV I bought and answered my questions. He also went above and beyond in assisting me. Thanks Bill, great job! The rest of the dealership team made the buying process go smoothly as well. Appreciate the no haggle approach to getting my car.

Twitter
"These guys did not try to low ball me on my trade and..."

Donb74
11/16/2012 9:49:27 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Ty Trieu

My Review Of AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa:

These guys did not try to low ball me on my trade and gave me a fair price on the car I ended up buying. You can't ask for much more than that. I have already recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.

Twitter
"This dealership is great!!! I had been looking for a..."

jlm14014
11/12/2012 12:04:17 PM

Ty and Kyle

My Review Of AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa:

This dealership is great!!! I had been looking for a 2012 CRV EX-L AWD and found there were none to be had in southern California. So I needed to move up to a 2013. Ty worked with me for my internet pricing and Kyle was the sdales person who actually took me through the process. Kyle was very patient, answered my questions, got me water :o) and completed the deal. There were a couple of after market items that I wanted to get and Kyle took care of that too. All in all, this was a great experience for me. There was no pressure, no bullying and no continued back and forth with the sales manager. I also want to say that the sales manager was great to work with as well! So, would I go back to this dealer to purchase a car, YES!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter
"Purchasing a new Honda Accord through this dealership was..."

habibalaidroos
11/9/2012 12:50:21 PM

Ty Trieu

My Review Of AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa:

Purchasing a new Honda Accord through this dealership was a very pleasant experience overall. My salesman Ty Trieu and the internet sales manager Habib Abdulkarim were both very professional and courteous. I was also very impressed by Mike, the Finance Manager who gave us all the options available but did not try to push items which we did not want. The entire crew made the shopping experience very comfortable. I would definitely recommend your dealership to all my friends and family.

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>