Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

Cap1
2/04/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

My 2012 Dodge Journey had the check engine light come on and was not running smoothly. The Service team diagnosed the issue and I was happy to learn that part of the repair was covered under the Powertrain Warranty. Brian kept me informed about when the repairs would be completed. Since I drive over 30k a year, he was thoughtful enough to work with me to get into an extended warranty plan with unlimited mileage. He was very helpful through the whole process and made it easy.

Brian Pangione

omeemerald
2/04/2016

"Very Thoughtful Service!"

Needed to have the muffler on my Jeep looked at quickly! as it was making the loudest sounds while driving. I called approx. 3 other Chrysler dealers for immediate service and no one could help me. So I found Precision online and they were willing to take my Jeep in the next day! They fixed it well and were very very professional and polite about the whole situation. I appreciate their concern for my vehicle and safety. Also in these times who wants to pay a ticket for driving an unsafe vehicle certainly not me.

Brian Pangione

WK
2/01/2016

"Excellent experience"

Had a great experience leasing a 2016 Cherokee, John Leonard was great to work with. Will be returning in two months for the wife's Jeep and definitely be working with John again.

John Leonard

DP40p
1/09/2016

"Amazing Dealership and Salesman"

Great experience! Easy to deal with. John Leonard was so wonderful to work with!! We bought a 2013 Preowned jeep. We love it! We will definitely come back here for our next car!

John Leonard

Jeep life!
1/04/2016

"Honest Service!"

I had a wonderful experience at Precision in Butler, after being jerked around by a dealer on rt 4. John gave me great service and was extremely honest and helpful. My father has bought all his cars from this location and I won't go elsewhere again.

John Leonhard

CRM
1/03/2016

"Best Experience "

I walked in and was instantly greeted by Christian. I told him what I was looking for and he instantly delivered with my budget and needs in mind. Friendly place and made leasing my new jeep super easy. Christian and the staff were truly knowledgeable and personable. I highly recommend Christian to purchase a car!! Thanks Precision!!

Christian

JMS
12/14/2015

"We Won't Go Anywhere Else"

We have purchased several cars from the wonderful folks at Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Most recently, this past weekend we went back to see our favorite car salesman ever, Mr. John Leonhard. We were "just looking", but not really. We wanted to add a four-door car to our family. Mr. Leonhard not only helped us find a beautiful one right away, he made sure we had a test drive to ensure it was a good fit, then he took us through every aspect of it and taught us all its features. There is never, ever any pressure from Mr. Leonhard. I swear, if I had a tremendous garage like some of the sports players do, I'd buy a car every week from him. He is extremely trustworthy and plays no games and really looks out for us with each purchase. I also highly recommend Matt the manager and Joe the finance guy. Both finance guys are wonderful, we've just worked with Joe the most. Matt the manager negotiates the price fairly, no games. I have friends who sell these cars in other states and I know base costs etc and with Matt you get the best price he can give. And then to Joe the finance guy. I tell you, he goes right for the option with the most rebates, best rate, best terms. I'm a very critical person and research everything to death before I do it, but with these folks we are in expert hands and always come out with the best deal. How often when you buy a car can you say the next day, week, month, year even a couple of years later still smile about it? We do, because we shop here with these wonderful experts. I was saying to my husband, I feel like this car dealership is family. They are fantastic people and really know what they are doing and how to take care of their customers. Thank you John (see John Leonhard, you will be so happy!), Matt, Joe and Pam (the lovely woman who handles the records), and the rest of your great staff. We really appreciate the way you look out for us!

John Leonhard (salespeson), Matt, Joe, Pam

wereami881
12/02/2015

"It couldn't have been easier!"

Walked in and was greeted by John Leonhard. Told him what I was looking for , discuses what I was trading in 10 minutes later we had a deal. They had several trucks to chose from found exactly what I was looking for. John gave me the bottom line what they could take for the truck I told them what I wanted for mine and it was done. No back and forth , no feeling ripped off, no hidden fee's. It was a pleasure doing business with John and everyone at Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.

John Leonhard, Jim Federico

Diaz46
11/26/2015

"Took for recall and General diagnostic "

I took my 2008 Dodge Charger police package in for a recall and a diagnostic they told me that I will have my car back in 4 hours. To make a long story short they call to tell me that I will not be getting my car till the next day because the don't know if they got the right part for my car but they had ordered this part 2 weeks ago when I went in for the first recall . How could this be when is a recall and they had all my car information this was the worst customer service I experience. At this point I don't even know if they did the job correctly because now my car horn doesn't work now and they still charge me for the diagnostic after all of this. I understand that I had to pay for the diagnostic because I requested one but when you they tell me something I already know and told them that was wrong with the car. Then to be told that I have to get a new Engine for my car. This is the worst news but I don't understand because drove the car there all could say was there to much going on when all I had was one misfire code and a tick coming from my Engine. I didn't buy the from this dealership but I wouldn't recommended Because I received the worst customer service experience at this dealership I this time I am taking the car to a other dealership to check if they did the job correctly .

Pamela

kel
11/12/2015

"Great car buying experience "

Last Saturday I leased a brand new Grand Cherokee from Precision. I spoke with Brian on the phone a few times before I met with him so he knew what I was looking for. When I got there he went over all possibly options in my price range so I could make the best decision for me. He spent a lot of time with me running numbers to make a deal work that I was comfortable with. I got a great deal and love my new car. I previously leased a Jeep from a different dealership in the area and did not have a good experience. The service and experience I had at Precision was great! I will definitely go back there in the future for my next car purchase.

Brian Brigliadoro