Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

JeepDude
9/27/2016

"Great guys"

Buy went smooth and quick. Had car I wanted and worked with me. Only wish it was closer to Staten Island. Love my Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel!

Richard R

jimt5252
9/20/2016

"Easy Purchase Experience"

Easy, low keyed, buying experience with salesman John Leonhard. I drove out with a new Ram 1500 that was more truck than I could've imagined I could afford. In and out of the finance office quickly. Thumbs Up !

John Leonhard

Kristy121
9/17/2016

"Excellent service"

We went in not intending to lease a new vehicle just yet as I still had my jeep until January 2017. The sales associate, Brian B., was great to work with. The best experience I've ever had at a dealership.

Brian B.

MS442
9/08/2016

"Awful Service Department "

The service department is terrible. The customer service is lousy. Never go to this dealership. They have no idea how to diagnose a vehicle. They can barely change the oil correctly. Do yourself a favor and just drive by this dump.

Brian

jessica530
8/29/2016

"Honest, Helpful, and Quick"

We visited this dealership and we left with EXACTLY what we were looking for and for exactly the price we were looking to spend. Weve never been so happy at a car dealership. We were approached right away by a sales person named Brian Brigliadoro and he was ready to help in every way he could. He asked exactly what we wanted and was very honest about trying to make that happen for us, and he did! he was amazing; Very helpful, very funny and personable, and just a genuinely nice guy! We recommend this dealership to everyone and we especially recommend sales consultant Brian Brigliadoro!! Thanks so much Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!

Brian Brigliadoro

Robert Rice
8/27/2016

"Honest, helpful andcurteous."

Extremely helpful in addressing concerns. (We had bad experience with our last vehicle - a 2014 Jeep Cherokee). I can't say enough positive things about the service department and to the extent they assisted me in getting through some tough situations. Whether it be a loaner vehicle and just talking to me about the problem and what they were going to do as far as process and procedure. It conveyed to me an attitude of compassion and professionalism. (Traits not recognized to exist in car dealerships.) My last encounter with the dealership was yesterday when I purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee. The Sales Consultant was one of a kind. His attention to my needs came across as one of the best I've experienced in all the years of buying cars. He took his time to answer all my questions and went out of his way to make sure the management and financial staffs were aware of the details of the purchase. I can't ask for more than that. This organization has my unqualified support and one which I would not hesitate to recommend to friends.

Brian/Pam - Service Department. John W. - Sales Department. Matt - Management

Roze1025
8/23/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I have nothing but great things to say about this dealership, This Was by far the best dealership I have ever dealt with!! the friendliness and the willingness to work with me and my family was their top priority. Our sales consultant Anthony was very personable kind and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to get me in the vehicle I wanted ! I'm the proud owner of 2016 Dodge Durango

Anthony Ciasullo

Lheimburg
8/18/2016

"Excellent service "

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They made sure they did what they could to accommodate me. I went back to this dealer for the second time because of how pleased I was the first time.

John Leonhard

cksig
8/04/2016

"Amazing car buying experience "

I have bought 5 cars over the last 9 years. There is no stress when buying a car at Precision. You get the best deal and amazing customer service. John W and Manager Matt took great care of me.

John W/Manager Matt

Rich B.
7/20/2016

"Pleasant environment , professional approach and no pressure"

John Trusio was my sales person and he made the process very pleasant as did the sales manager, no arm twisting. John's knowledge about the vehicle was flawles, once I decided everything was handled smoothly even to the point that John picked me up to pick up the truck. The delivery process was quick and again no arm twisting from finance person.

John Trusio, sales mgr.