Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

cutie0615
4/18/2016

"Misleading"

This is my 2nd vehicle I have had with this dealer & the experience was a poor one. They say one thing and do another. Although my salesman was excellent, the finance part of this dealership is very unprofessional and not pleasurable at all. I would stay far away from this dealership!!!!

Gene Mosco, Brian B.

DPloch
4/02/2016

"Great Experience"

After visiting many other dealerships in the area- Precision Chrysler Jeep was by far the best. There was no woman at the front desk waiting for you as soon as you walked in. The environment was warm and inviting from the moment you walked in. If you plan on coming here make sure to ask for John Leonard as your salesman. He is sincere and makes the car buying experience enjoyable. I was looking for a four door Jeep Wrangler with very specific features. Unfortunately what they had on their lot was close but not what I wanted. John immediately tracked a Jeep with everything I had requested. I was hestitate to make a deal right at that moment (I had my previous 2000 Jeep Wranger for the last 16 years...) John did not pressure me in any way but actually had his manager come over and both of them sincerely asked what they could do do help me make a decision and walk out happy. Needless to say I did end up purchasing my new Jeep from Precision and would highly recommend to anyone else looking to buy a new Jeep!

John Leonard

Gonavy629
4/02/2016

"The type of Car Buying experience you want!!"

Car buying has always been an experience that I dread because it always seems like its you against the dealer. Not true at Precision!!! Working with John Leonard was an absolute joy!! He made the whole buying experience an enjoyable process and got us into the vehicle we wanted at a price that was better than what I was willing to pay. He is very grounded and will work with you to the best of his ability to get you what you want. He's so good that my payment was lower than I thought it would be and it included a lifetime number to number warranty! I couldn't have asked for anything better. From initial contact through closing in Finance, John handled it every step. In addition to being a great experience, it was also one of the fastest buying experiences I've had. In and out in about 2 hours. I would recommend Precision to anyone that's interested in a new or used vehicle. Please ask for John...you won't be disappointed!!

John Leonard

Rockerchic
4/01/2016

"Best experience "

All my years of purchasing cars, this by far was the easiest and best experience !!! John Leonhard was an amazing salesman and he said he would get me in the kee wrangler and he did ! Courteous , honest , and not demeaning or demanding . Best experience ! I recommend this group of great guys for your next vehicle

John Leonard Ned

Steve H. -- West Milford NJ
3/27/2016

"Always Helpful!"

My satisfaction goes back several years when it was suggested by Brian Pangione to purchase the Chrysler Max-Care extended warranty. Not being a fan of extended warranties because I usually blow through the mileage limitation, I initially declined. However, Brian advised that the warranty has NO MILEAGE OR TIME LIMITS!!! I never heard of such a warranty -- nor have most of my friends. I don't know why Chrysler doesn't advertise it better. Even before my most recent repairs that would've totaled more than $2k, that warranty paid for itself many times over on my wife's vehicle -- a 2007 Chrysler Town and Country. I have the same warranty on my 2008 Chrysler 300. That, too has paid for itself many times over the years. I now have over 140,000 miles on the vehicle and just had several warranteed items repaired! I have been helped by both Brian and Pam Krueger many times. Thanks Brian and Pam!

Brain Pangione and Pam Krueger

Moe9969
3/26/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

John was terrific. He understood what we wanted and was low-pressure; very attentive and friendly. Every person who even walked by John's desk was friendly and helpful.

John leonhard & Jim Federico

brianb
3/15/2016

"Great Experience. "

I purchased my Ram 1500 from Precision and I couldn't be happier. I drove over an hour to get there and I was treated like a gentleman from the first phone conversation. I would do business with them again without a second thought.

José

Dominick D
3/05/2016

"Excellent buying experience!!"

I have bought multiple cars from multiple dealers over the past several years. Precision was by far best car buying experience I've had. My salesman was John Leonhard. He made the entire buying experience painless from giving me a good price on my trade-in to coming up with the payment I was looking for. Upon delivery of the vehicle John went over all the features and helped pair my phone to the truck. Would highly recommend John to any friend. I know the salesman and dealership I will be using for the next vehicle I purchase!

John Leonhard , Justin ?

anonymous
3/01/2016

"Stay away from this dealership!!!!"

First when I purchased my vehicle I found out that their finance guy doctored my contract and I was charged over $500 more than I should. I had to hire a lawyer to get my money back. Now for service it seems I have been blackballed. They said that they didn't hear the noise for the engine so wouldn't fix the issue. Had to go to another mechanic to have the ball bearing replaced. Will never step foot in that place again!

Service mgr

Abel
2/29/2016

"Wish more business would operate like this"

Don't usually write reviews so the fact that I'm typing says a lot. Despite not buying my 2k15 Dodge Charger from them (wish I did & certainly will purchase next one from em) & wasn't paying out of pocket money for work needed (covered by warranty). I was treated as if I had been a long time preferred, 'big spender' type customer. Service staff was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, accommodating not to be cliche but "go the extra mile" appropriately applies here. Work was done well, quickly & painless. Plus, I got to hold the TV remote & watch what I wanted to in waiting area! Seriously tho... In a nutshell, I found my home dealer for all future service and purchases.

Pam Krueger, forgot gentleman's name who sits next to Pam.