Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1341 Route 23, Butler , New Jersey 07410

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

"Great Car Buying Experience"

We just purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and had a wonderful experience at Precision. Our salesman John W. was an absolute pleasure to work with. He looked out for our best interest, our needs, and our requests. He made the car buying process, an otherwise annoying ordeal at other dealers, a pleasure. We would go back again (and will when we need another car) and will recommend this dealer and salesman to anyone looking for a new car. Thanks for a wonderful experience Precision.

John W.

"Go here...don't go anywhere else!"

I have just purchased by second vehicle from Precision Chrysler Jeep (last year, it was a 2014 Chrysler Town & Country for my wife; yesterday I treated myself to a 2014 Jeep Compass 4x4!). I cannot say enought about the friendliness, fairness and service that I get everytime that I go to this dealer. I have been to ALOT of dealers for various makes and models and they don't treat you like a customer and they certainly aren't honest and want to drag you through a long, drawn out process---not so at Precision. Would highly recommend you stop in and see Justin Wainwiright and Dan Gino--you will not be sorry.

Dan Gino, Justin Wainwright

"Fast & Easy!"

Couldn't have asked for a better deal! I walked in on Saturday night and by Monday night I drove off the lot with my car. I worked with John L and he definitely knew his stuff! He was all about what I wanted and made it happen. The gentlemen at the dealership and friendly and seem to be mostly about customer service! I recommend to anyone who wants a fair and easy car deal. 5 stars!!!

John L

"Excellent experience "

I have been in the market for a used vehicle for sometime. Saw a precision commercial on TV and decided to check them out. So glad I decided to take the trip Chris, my rep knew exactly how to handle me. No up sell, friendly. Didn't feel like he was selling me a car vs making sure I was getting the right car Was at four different jeep dealerships since this is my fourth jeep and bar none, these guys have been the best in quality of service

Chris bulman

"Great Service"

The service advisors here Brian and Pam are great, very down to earth and helpful. Brian in particular has been extremely invaluable in helping me deal with any of my issues and helping guide me when having trouble with other dealerships. He is very knowledgeable and very thorough.

Brian and Pam in Service

"Worst Dealer Ever"

Sold me car with a chip in the windshield, steering pulls to the left, service dept was suppose to fix a leak in tire and just put air in it. They don't even give you a full tank of gas with purchase. I had to call my own insurance company to get a binder for them and had to call one day before to get my registration before my temp tag expired. They never detailed the car as I found sticky stuff inside the driver side door storage area. By far the worst experience I have ever had getting car. Stay away, go anywhere but here

Chris B, Service Dept

"These are some truly amazing people that work here"

My boyfriend and I went to go car shopping for myself since my 99 jeep finally had it. These men put in their heart and soul to get me into a car i could afford and that I would be happy. They helped me and provided the best service that I have ever seen at a dealership. Christian and Jim did not rest until I was happy and comfortable with everything. They truly had my best interest and worked well with me giving the limitations I put them through. Thank you guys so much for everything. Know you have gained a life long customer and I am working on sending more business your way.

Christian and Jim

"Experience at Precision Jeep in Butler, N.J."

This was the first car I have ever purchased so I didn't know what to expect dealing with sales employees. John W. (the employee that sold me my jeep) was a nice and honest guy. He didn't push me at all to buy it and actually went over what would be involved in financing the car in great detail. He made me confident in my purchase and I am extremely happy with the car. The experience went a lot better and smoother than I expected.

John W.

"Great service!!!!"

Chris was awesome! Left with my beautiful jeep a very satisfied customer! Price was right and when I went to pick up car, everything went smoothly.

Chris Bultman

"Very nice Polish Speaking Salesman"

I have purchased a new 2014 Ram 1500 ecodiesel form Janusz W. , he was very knowledgeable with different options available for my car and help me decide to get the diesel engine and the air suspension for my truck from which I am very happy with.

Janusz Waciuta