Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Butler, New Jersey 07410
Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

syed2997
8/03/2015

"great place to buy your car from"

recently i bought a minivan 2006 toyota sienna from Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. I got a very good price. They did all the paper works which did not take long. Gave me break down of all other cost ahead of time and it was the same when i purchase the van, it was wonderful experience to do business with them.

RIta and ron

Gcapella
7/14/2015

"Great experience "

This is a fabulous dealership they make sure they can do everything possible to help. I bought a 2015 Subaru BRZ and they did everything they could to make it possible . Great people. Great dealership

Jim & Jose

Scottl
7/13/2015

"Dealer was extremely helpful and friendly "

I bought a ram1500 from precision and it was a pleasure from the time I walked in till the time I walk out thanks Rita and Tom

Rita And Tom

Tim C.
7/07/2015

""Worst dealer""

My salesman was arrogant and not helpful at all. I wish I walked out but I bought a new Ram 1500. He told me that if I recommend a friend and they buy a vehicle I would get $100. So my friend ended up buying two vehicles. Well after 11 months, 5 e-mails, 3 phone calls and 1 seething Facebook post later I got my $100. The service department is terrible also. My truck was in for repair and somebody calls me and says they need to order parts should be 2-3 days max. Today is day 15 and not one call to let me know what's going on. I finally called them and they couldn't even find my paperwork. Please save yourself some stress and AVOID this dealer!!

Dan Gino, All service advisers

civ100
7/06/2015

"leased a jeep"

This dealership is not typical to others as they are trying to help you out and do what is best for you. John was excellent helping me lease my new Jeep and I would recommend him to anyone.

John L

sucker
6/24/2015

"used car purchase"

worst dealer I every went to purchased a used car from them the engine light came on after the first week and they couldn't fix it after one year they told me there was nothing else they could do and said dont bring the car back its my problem now.

Chuck and Brian

anm14
6/07/2015

"best jeep ever "

really great experience. These guys were extremely genuine and helpful with pricing and payment options. I had an appointment to look at a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude and was able to take it home that day. I am very happy with my new jeep.

John

Pricee193
5/21/2015

"Searching for a Jeep"

Great staff, very friendly and organized. I had trouble at other dealerships and when I went to precision they were very helpful in getting me what I wanted with no pressure to buy.

John Leonhard

KarenS
5/14/2015

"Quick No Hassle Happy Happy Happy"

When you get to drive off in your new Jeep Wrangler everyone is happy!!! John L was informative, he listened to what I wanted and what I was able to afford and made the deal happen. Great experience !!!

John Leonhard

JMS
4/23/2015

"Another great experience buying a Jeep"

We had a great experience buying my husband's Wrangler (see prior review). Well, a week later we went back to see Mr. Leonhard for another one, this time for me! I called first to make sure he was in that day, I was not sure of his days off and we trusted him from the prior purchase. He was in, and actually had some customers waiting to see him. I was not surprised. Regardless, he helped us all in a timely manner, no waiting, he ran all over the place and took care of us all. I left there with a beautiful, new yellow Wrangler Sport at a great price and financing. Gary, Joe, and Matt were all wonderful again as well. They are a great crew there. Too bad we are all car'd up for now, or we would be going back this weekend. Thanks guys for taking such great care of us again. We really appreciate the way you do business.

John Leonhard, Gary, Joe, and Matt