Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Butler, New Jersey 07410
Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

Rich B.
7/20/2016

"Pleasant environment , professional approach and no pressure"

John Trusio was my sales person and he made the process very pleasant as did the sales manager, no arm twisting. John's knowledge about the vehicle was flawles, once I decided everything was handled smoothly even to the point that John picked me up to pick up the truck. The delivery process was quick and again no arm twisting from finance person.

John Trusio, sales mgr.

2012GrandJeep
7/13/2016

"Great Experience"

I had the best experience with Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! I went in just browsing for a vehicle and I ended up buying one that day! John Leonhard was so helpful with finding me something in my price range and really showed that he cared. I could tell John cared about my wants and needs when I was picking a vehicle by how he didn't pressure me on a specific vehicle. If I said no to one, he understood and went on to the next, which ended up being my dream car. The car runs great! John is a family man, who also wanted to make sure that my family was safe in the right vehicle, a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Thank you Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for an easy day of car shopping!!

John Leonhard, Matt from Sales, Bill from mechanics.

LJRidsdale
7/12/2016

"Great Experience"

This was my first experience buying a car from a dealership that wasn't a friend and it was great. Working with John Leonard was an absolute joy!! He made the whole buying experience an enjoyable process and got me into the vehicle I wanted at a price that was better than expected. Though my choices of Wranglers were limited, he was still able to find one that had what I was looking for and a little more at a price that was fair. He is very grounded and will work with you to the best of his ability to get you what you want. In addition to being a great experience, it was also one of the fastest buying experiences I've had. I was in and out in about 2 hours (on a Friday night too). I would recommend Precision to anyone that's interested in a new or used vehicle. Please ask for John...you won't be disappointed!!

John Leonhard

CBonfiglio
5/27/2016

"My best dealer experience ever!"

I have been buying cars for over 25 years, and every dealer I have ever been to dropped the ball at some point during the sales process. Not these guys. Jim F, John W., and the rest of the staff were amazing to work with. They gave a great price without any BS or typical dealer shenanigans. In my opinion, through all my experiences, there is no better dealer around.

Jim F. John W.

cutie0615
4/18/2016

"Misleading"

This is my 2nd vehicle I have had with this dealer & the experience was a poor one. They say one thing and do another. Although my salesman was excellent, the finance part of this dealership is very unprofessional and not pleasurable at all. I would stay far away from this dealership!!!!

Gene Mosco, Brian B.

DPloch
4/02/2016

"Great Experience"

After visiting many other dealerships in the area- Precision Chrysler Jeep was by far the best. There was no woman at the front desk waiting for you as soon as you walked in. The environment was warm and inviting from the moment you walked in. If you plan on coming here make sure to ask for John Leonard as your salesman. He is sincere and makes the car buying experience enjoyable. I was looking for a four door Jeep Wrangler with very specific features. Unfortunately what they had on their lot was close but not what I wanted. John immediately tracked a Jeep with everything I had requested. I was hestitate to make a deal right at that moment (I had my previous 2000 Jeep Wranger for the last 16 years...) John did not pressure me in any way but actually had his manager come over and both of them sincerely asked what they could do do help me make a decision and walk out happy. Needless to say I did end up purchasing my new Jeep from Precision and would highly recommend to anyone else looking to buy a new Jeep!

John Leonard

Gonavy629
4/02/2016

"The type of Car Buying experience you want!!"

Car buying has always been an experience that I dread because it always seems like its you against the dealer. Not true at Precision!!! Working with John Leonard was an absolute joy!! He made the whole buying experience an enjoyable process and got us into the vehicle we wanted at a price that was better than what I was willing to pay. He is very grounded and will work with you to the best of his ability to get you what you want. He's so good that my payment was lower than I thought it would be and it included a lifetime number to number warranty! I couldn't have asked for anything better. From initial contact through closing in Finance, John handled it every step. In addition to being a great experience, it was also one of the fastest buying experiences I've had. In and out in about 2 hours. I would recommend Precision to anyone that's interested in a new or used vehicle. Please ask for John...you won't be disappointed!!

John Leonard

Rockerchic
4/01/2016

"Best experience "

All my years of purchasing cars, this by far was the easiest and best experience !!! John Leonhard was an amazing salesman and he said he would get me in the kee wrangler and he did ! Courteous , honest , and not demeaning or demanding . Best experience ! I recommend this group of great guys for your next vehicle

John Leonard Ned

Steve H. -- West Milford NJ
3/27/2016

"Always Helpful!"

My satisfaction goes back several years when it was suggested by Brian Pangione to purchase the Chrysler Max-Care extended warranty. Not being a fan of extended warranties because I usually blow through the mileage limitation, I initially declined. However, Brian advised that the warranty has NO MILEAGE OR TIME LIMITS!!! I never heard of such a warranty -- nor have most of my friends. I don't know why Chrysler doesn't advertise it better. Even before my most recent repairs that would've totaled more than $2k, that warranty paid for itself many times over on my wife's vehicle -- a 2007 Chrysler Town and Country. I have the same warranty on my 2008 Chrysler 300. That, too has paid for itself many times over the years. I now have over 140,000 miles on the vehicle and just had several warranteed items repaired! I have been helped by both Brian and Pam Krueger many times. Thanks Brian and Pam!

Brain Pangione and Pam Krueger

Moe9969
3/26/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

John was terrific. He understood what we wanted and was low-pressure; very attentive and friendly. Every person who even walked by John's desk was friendly and helpful.

John leonhard & Jim Federico