Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1341 Route 23, Butler , New Jersey 07410

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

"LOVE my new Grand Cherokee! "

The whole sale process was completely relaxed. I never felt any pressure from anyone during the experience. My salesman, John Leonhard, made me feel more like family than a customer! He even lent me his jacket cause I was freezing!! Great Guy, Great Team, Great Dealership!! By far, the best car buying experience I've ever had.

"Great Experience"

It was a great experience. The sales man John Loenhard and the manager were professional and considerate. I really liked the way they didn't play games going back and forth with prices.I highly recommend Precision to anyone looking for a new or used RAM. They made buying a truck an enjoyable experience. By the way ask for John, he is just a great guy.

"great experience overall"

Jose Bayona was great! He was very helpful & informative. They worked with my budget to ensure I got the best vehicle for my money. I highly recommend Precision Jeep! Great experience, great dealership!

Jose Bayona

"Best buying experience I have ever had! "

This was by far the best purchasing experience i've had, and after several bad experiences this was a breath of fresh air. Marvin was nothing but polite and helpful from the get-go. They offered the best pricing available with no haggling whatsoever. I didn't feel pressured or jipped at ALL. In fact it was the opposite, i felt his main concern was my happiness and made sure he did everything he could to achieve it. I felt i got a great deal and left VERY happy with a "new" used jeep. Another dealer even told me the price i was looking for was impossible but Precision made it happen. I will return for sure! Highly recommend this dealer!

Marvin

"professional sale team"

John was great. He took his time and he is an expert when it comes to jeeps. I highly recommend Precision. I will recommend John in the future.

John Trusio

"awesome buying experience"

my experience with this dealership was awesome everyone I met with was great and very friendly especially the salesman john L, also the manager Justin was very friendly I have bought a lot of cars and this is by far the smoothest and easiest transaction. I would recommend visiting this dealership

John L, Justin

"They made it happen"

I was looking for a vehicle for my son who just got his license. I worked with John Trusio at Precision and he found me everything i needed. No pressure or gimmicks, just a pleasure to work with a very knowledgeable salesman. I'll definitely will be going back when i'm looking for another vehicle.

John Trusio

"John Leonard is a great salesman."

Working with John L. was a great experience. He was extremely personable and was great to work with. He is very helpful and understanding. I would certainly refer friends to Precision for their good deals but to also have the pleasure of working with John Leonard.

J

"The car of my dreams made easy to ride in!"

This was my first time at Precision and I assure you it will not be the last. I was greeted outside with no pressure by salesman John Leonhard who was , knowledgable, polite, courteous, and just a nice down to earth guy. He didn't feed me any lies and was as straight shooter from the get go. I went to 46 dodge and was treated so horribly that 23 Precision was a breath of fresh air, making me wish I'd never went to 46 Dodge! In not a very long time John and I came to an agreement on price with minimal back and forth nonsense and drove off the lot in quite frankly the nicest car I've yet to own. I love my 2015 Challenger!! Thanks for a painless experience.

John Leonhard

"Best experience in buying a new vehicle"

I brought a new dodge ram 1500 in June. Salesperson John Leonhard was very nice and helped me get the truck i wanted. The price was good and my overall experience at this dealership was awesome. They treated me with respect and I would feel very comfortable in buying another vehicle here in the future.