Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

Robert Rice
8/27/2016

"Honest, helpful andcurteous."

Extremely helpful in addressing concerns. (We had bad experience with our last vehicle - a 2014 Jeep Cherokee). I can't say enough positive things about the service department and to the extent they assisted me in getting through some tough situations. Whether it be a loaner vehicle and just talking to me about the problem and what they were going to do as far as process and procedure. It conveyed to me an attitude of compassion and professionalism. (Traits not recognized to exist in car dealerships.) My last encounter with the dealership was yesterday when I purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee. The Sales Consultant was one of a kind. His attention to my needs came across as one of the best I've experienced in all the years of buying cars. He took his time to answer all my questions and went out of his way to make sure the management and financial staffs were aware of the details of the purchase. I can't ask for more than that. This organization has my unqualified support and one which I would not hesitate to recommend to friends.

Brian/Pam - Service Department. John W. - Sales Department. Matt - Management

Roze1025
8/23/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I have nothing but great things to say about this dealership, This Was by far the best dealership I have ever dealt with!! the friendliness and the willingness to work with me and my family was their top priority. Our sales consultant Anthony was very personable kind and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to get me in the vehicle I wanted ! I'm the proud owner of 2016 Dodge Durango

Anthony Ciasullo

Lheimburg
8/18/2016

"Excellent service "

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They made sure they did what they could to accommodate me. I went back to this dealer for the second time because of how pleased I was the first time.

John Leonhard

cksig
8/04/2016

"Amazing car buying experience "

I have bought 5 cars over the last 9 years. There is no stress when buying a car at Precision. You get the best deal and amazing customer service. John W and Manager Matt took great care of me.

John W/Manager Matt

Rich B.
7/20/2016

"Pleasant environment , professional approach and no pressure"

John Trusio was my sales person and he made the process very pleasant as did the sales manager, no arm twisting. John's knowledge about the vehicle was flawles, once I decided everything was handled smoothly even to the point that John picked me up to pick up the truck. The delivery process was quick and again no arm twisting from finance person.

John Trusio, sales mgr.

2012GrandJeep
7/13/2016

"Great Experience"

I had the best experience with Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! I went in just browsing for a vehicle and I ended up buying one that day! John Leonhard was so helpful with finding me something in my price range and really showed that he cared. I could tell John cared about my wants and needs when I was picking a vehicle by how he didn't pressure me on a specific vehicle. If I said no to one, he understood and went on to the next, which ended up being my dream car. The car runs great! John is a family man, who also wanted to make sure that my family was safe in the right vehicle, a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Thank you Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for an easy day of car shopping!!

John Leonhard, Matt from Sales, Bill from mechanics.

LJRidsdale
7/12/2016

"Great Experience"

This was my first experience buying a car from a dealership that wasn't a friend and it was great. Working with John Leonard was an absolute joy!! He made the whole buying experience an enjoyable process and got me into the vehicle I wanted at a price that was better than expected. Though my choices of Wranglers were limited, he was still able to find one that had what I was looking for and a little more at a price that was fair. He is very grounded and will work with you to the best of his ability to get you what you want. In addition to being a great experience, it was also one of the fastest buying experiences I've had. I was in and out in about 2 hours (on a Friday night too). I would recommend Precision to anyone that's interested in a new or used vehicle. Please ask for John...you won't be disappointed!!

John Leonhard

CBonfiglio
5/27/2016

"My best dealer experience ever!"

I have been buying cars for over 25 years, and every dealer I have ever been to dropped the ball at some point during the sales process. Not these guys. Jim F, John W., and the rest of the staff were amazing to work with. They gave a great price without any BS or typical dealer shenanigans. In my opinion, through all my experiences, there is no better dealer around.

Jim F. John W.

cutie0615
4/18/2016

"Misleading"

This is my 2nd vehicle I have had with this dealer & the experience was a poor one. They say one thing and do another. Although my salesman was excellent, the finance part of this dealership is very unprofessional and not pleasurable at all. I would stay far away from this dealership!!!!

Gene Mosco, Brian B.

DPloch
4/02/2016

"Great Experience"

After visiting many other dealerships in the area- Precision Chrysler Jeep was by far the best. There was no woman at the front desk waiting for you as soon as you walked in. The environment was warm and inviting from the moment you walked in. If you plan on coming here make sure to ask for John Leonard as your salesman. He is sincere and makes the car buying experience enjoyable. I was looking for a four door Jeep Wrangler with very specific features. Unfortunately what they had on their lot was close but not what I wanted. John immediately tracked a Jeep with everything I had requested. I was hestitate to make a deal right at that moment (I had my previous 2000 Jeep Wranger for the last 16 years...) John did not pressure me in any way but actually had his manager come over and both of them sincerely asked what they could do do help me make a decision and walk out happy. Needless to say I did end up purchasing my new Jeep from Precision and would highly recommend to anyone else looking to buy a new Jeep!

John Leonard