Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

trov1217
2/14/2015

"Great purchasing experience"

In July 2014, I walked into Precision Jeep and met my salesman, John Leonhard. He was very professional and friendly from the start and helped me get into a Grand Cherokee lease for my wife at a great price with ease. He did not pressure me into the deal and was straight forward about the pricing. I left the dealership confident that I had gotten a great deal and assured him that I would be back in the near future to purchase another vehicle. I was back as I said I would be on 2/12/15 to finance my first vehicle, after years of leasing. John had the exact Jeep Wrangler Willys Wheeler edition that I was looking for and got it for me at a great price. I would recommend John to anyone that is looking for a Jeep or Dodge without a doubt!

John Leonhard

hemi.challenger.rt@gmail.com
2/09/2015

"Best Car Buying experience."

You could by the exact same JEEP model at any dealership, believe me, I shopped them and despite they hype, they are all the same price...the ONLY reason I bought from Precision was my salesman, John Leonhard, I believe I am a unique customer, and I will leave it at that, John Leonhard was an equally unique salesman, by far head and shoulders above any I have dealt with in my 30 years of buying and selling cars. If he wasn't, I would have walked out. If you want to actually enjoy what is a typically stressful and confusing experience and want to be treated as an intelligent, respected customer who is there to buy instead of be sold, ask for John and tell him MIke M from HIghland Lakes sent you. My money is green and I could spend it anywhere, John Leonhard (and "Little Joe") are the reason I spent it at Precision.

John Leonard, Little Joe

paulqball
2/08/2015

"Friendly and professional"

John was professional, friendly and did not pressure me into any vehicle. Overall a great experience and a great vehicle so far. I would recommend seeing John for any Chrysler Jeep or Dodge.

John

Dre
1/22/2015

"Fantastic!"

From the minute we walked in the door, to picking up our jeep, we had an over-all great experience with John. He was professional, informative, and friendly. He showed us both jeeps that we were interested in. He took time to go over all the comparisons and what would fit our needs the best. We were very pleased that John met our budget needs. The process was quick and painless. The Jeep that was on the lot wasn't the color we wanted and John didn't hesitate to let us know that he would get the color we wanted. Indeed, a couple days later he got the specific one we wanted and we bought it! Thank you John for doing such a great job and getting us the Jeep! We are very happy! -André

John Leonard

Kodiak
1/21/2015

"Always with Excellence!"

True to the title, started with Butler and continuing the tradition with Precision, always a great sales approach, great service and never a compalint from me or my family as they treat us like family. Biggest of THANKS to Justin and Dan for making my wife's purchase this time around painless.

Justin, Dan, Pam and Parts Manager

Billybobgoat
1/14/2015

"Easy 2015 trailhawk purchase"

Looked for a 2015 trail hawk all over North Jersey. Finally found the right one close to my price range at precision jeep in Butler. After a little negotiating the price was reduced and the car was purchased. Little hastle and the salesman Thomas Deroberto was very upfront about hidden charges (their really weren't any). Some placed charge 500-1000 to walk into the finance office they do not. GOod expierence would recommend to anyone.

thomas DeRoberto

mmcclanahan
1/01/2015

"Excellent "

We walked into Precision with a very specific car in mind. Isaac went through the inventory and found us a 2015 Dodge Challenger that surpassed our wish list. We told Isaac our budget and he and Matt went above and beyond to make my wife's dream a reality! We would recommend this dealership to our friends and family.

Isaac & Matt

Jdvid
12/30/2014

"Great Service Experience"

I took my truck in for service, found out it needed a part (was not in stock). They ordered the part (came in about 3 days later) they called and I set up an appointment. When i got there they took it right in and i was back out in under an hour. All the staff was very friendly,courteous and professional. Since then i was back in for an oil change and the same thing.(in-out-done). They just turned service into an enjoyable experience.

Pam

RFioranelli
12/29/2014

"Amazing "

Gabriel and Cauly are the best. They helped me get into my car at an affordable price and they both worked with me instead of pushing me around like most salesmen. Ask for Gabriel it will be the best experience.

Gabriel

Lorig575
12/27/2014

"John was amazing to deal with"

IF anyone is looking for a truck/car John is your guy. Amazing customer service... Not a B/S kind of salesman.. He is straight forward amazing he has a customer for life

John