Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

saralipman
12/08/2014

"Great Experience"

Walking into Precision was a great experience. The staff is super friendly and knows what they are talking about. I bought a brand new 2015 Grand Cherokee Altitude and it was not an easier process. Other dealerships I went to, were trying to make me buy a car I did not want! I would recommend buying a car from this dealership.

MZ713
11/30/2014

"Great Lease for 2015 Cherokee!"

Marvin was an excellent salesman! He made us feel very comfortable, went over all our options, explained all of the details, and gave us a great price. I highly recommend Precision to anyone for great vehicles and superb customer service!

Marvin Wellins

markm2187
11/21/2014

"Quick"

Quickest experience I have ever had buying a car. In and out in less than an hour! Got the car I was looking for with great features. Ask for Tommy DeRoberto.

Tommy DeRoberto

Staylorwest
11/19/2014

"LOVE my new Grand Cherokee! "

The whole sale process was completely relaxed. I never felt any pressure from anyone during the experience. My salesman, John Leonhard, made me feel more like family than a customer! He even lent me his jacket cause I was freezing!! Great Guy, Great Team, Great Dealership!! By far, the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Jdvid
11/18/2014

"Great Experience"

It was a great experience. The sales man John Loenhard and the manager were professional and considerate. I really liked the way they didn't play games going back and forth with prices.I highly recommend Precision to anyone looking for a new or used RAM. They made buying a truck an enjoyable experience. By the way ask for John, he is just a great guy.

tpedersen627
11/13/2014

"great experience overall"

Jose Bayona was great! He was very helpful & informative. They worked with my budget to ensure I got the best vehicle for my money. I highly recommend Precision Jeep! Great experience, great dealership!

Jose Bayona

ashleymj9
11/10/2014

"Best buying experience I have ever had! "

This was by far the best purchasing experience i've had, and after several bad experiences this was a breath of fresh air. Marvin was nothing but polite and helpful from the get-go. They offered the best pricing available with no haggling whatsoever. I didn't feel pressured or jipped at ALL. In fact it was the opposite, i felt his main concern was my happiness and made sure he did everything he could to achieve it. I felt i got a great deal and left VERY happy with a "new" used jeep. Another dealer even told me the price i was looking for was impossible but Precision made it happen. I will return for sure! Highly recommend this dealer!

Marvin

ptruz
11/04/2014

"professional sale team"

John was great. He took his time and he is an expert when it comes to jeeps. I highly recommend Precision. I will recommend John in the future.

John Trusio

bizati
11/01/2014

"awesome buying experience"

my experience with this dealership was awesome everyone I met with was great and very friendly especially the salesman john L, also the manager Justin was very friendly I have bought a lot of cars and this is by far the smoothest and easiest transaction. I would recommend visiting this dealership

John L, Justin

alexarae
10/28/2014

"They made it happen"

I was looking for a vehicle for my son who just got his license. I worked with John Trusio at Precision and he found me everything i needed. No pressure or gimmicks, just a pleasure to work with a very knowledgeable salesman. I'll definitely will be going back when i'm looking for another vehicle.

John Trusio