Precision Toyota of Tucson

700 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Precision Toyota of Tucson Info
About Precision Toyota of Tucson

Your best decision, 60 years and counting… When we say we’re your best decision for anything automotive, we mean it. Precision Toyota of Tucson has served Tucson and its surrounding communities for over 60 years. Owned and operated by the same family since 1954, we take great pride in being a productive and vital part of our beautiful city. But we’re not only a vibrant presence in Southern Arizona. We’re recognized as one of the nation’s best Toyota dealerships, having earned Toyota’s coveted “President’s Award” for many consecutive years. This decoration goes to dealers who display high standards for customer satisfaction in all facets of the business – from service to parts to sales. Additionally, we’ve twice earned membership in Toyota’s exclusive “Board of Governors”, a select group of the Top 5% of Toyota dealers in the nation. What’s more, we’re one of only a handful of dealerships nationwide to have received all seven possible “Toyota Recognition Awards”. As these awards and our decades in the community attest, our #1 goal is to leave our customers completely satisfied. It’s what makes Precision your best decision when buying or servicing a New Vehicle or Pre-Owned Vehicle. We look forward to serving you and, if we’re so fortunate, exceeding your expectations and welcoming you to the Precision family.

About Precision Toyota of Tucson

Patricia
7/03/2015

"I lucked out"

I feel very fortunate to have been able to work with my salesman, Jaff. He made the entire experience enjoyable and completely stress free. He treated me with the utmost courtesy and respect. He is a complete professional who takes his commitment to customer service very seriously.

Nusrat Jafferi

ladyred
7/01/2015

"Everyone knew their job, performed with efficiency, service."

Went to look, learn about Rav4, worked with Mark Lbarra who answered every one of my questions without any pressure to buy. He asked ME many questions so he understood my objectives . By listening to me, he was able to resolve not only my financial needs, but give me more than I ever expected in a new Rav4. Everything was explained clearly to me, shown and finalized without any stress. It was an unbelievable process........ Esta Goldstin

Rick
6/27/2015

"Great car, Great experience!"

We just purchased a 2015 Prius from Precision Toyota and we LOVE it. The folks that helped us REALLY were helpful - none of the usual back and forth you get at some dealers - just simple numbers and good salesmanship. My husband and I both felt appreciated and were treated like we were important customers! Mike Robertson went out of his way when we realized we had left a CD in our trade-in. Everyone we met was helpful and extremely courteous.

Michael Robertson

Mh
6/27/2015

"Great customer service"

Jim listened to what I wanted and got me the car I wanted without offering me things I wasn't asking for. This made the experience of car shopping so much easier and my family is now happy to be driving around in a new Toyota!

Friend Rav4
6/26/2015

"Friendly"

I stop by Precision Toyota not thinking about buying anything, just looking, but I was greeted by the great gentleman who is very knowledgeable about the Rav4, he made us fall in love with the vehicle and we bought it that same day. If you are looking for a new Toyota go see Juan Orozco

Juan Orozco

Lucy Lu ..who

"NICE !"

Richard Solis, Is a very good sales representative, He was very helpful, Made us feel like family and never pressured us. He stuck with us patiently through the process even though we changed our mind numerous times. I would buy a car from him again.

mycar.thelma
6/22/2015

"Ms Patel is an excellent employee."

I have been working with Mr. Morgan on purchasing a vehicle for quite sometime. I somehow couldn't find time to come in and really check on a vehicle. Until one afternoon, my daughter and I decided to come in and check on a vehicle that I inquired Mr. Morgan about. Unfortunately, Mr Morgan was out for a training that day. We were about to leave when Ms Patel offered to help us. We were very pleased with her helpfulness and her willingness to help us. She went above and beyond in helping us. She is friendly, courteous, and very professional, and most of all....she made our buying experience very relaxed. Ms Patel is the best dealership employee that I've ever had. (I've tried different places around Tucson, some are rude, pushy, and sometimes just plainly ignore you.) She is a definite asset to your company. If I can just give her a 12 & beyond rate.....I will.

John F.

"Top Gun"

Just leased Scion xB from the folks at Prescision Toyota. Very professional, nice people. Mr. Morgan guided me through the entire process and got me the terms I requested. The car was sparkling and gas tank full. I totally recommend Prescision and particularly Mr. Morgan.

Robert
6/12/2015

"new trd tacoma"

was in and out in an hour, driving home in my new Tacoma from Precision Toyota of Tucson . no pushy sales people there. Pooja was friendly, personable and took her time explaining and answering my questions about the different models available . in the end I was happy and satisfied with my car buying experience at the dealership and would purchase from them in the future .

Dave
6/09/2015

"Patrick Carr, sales representative"

A very low pressure process wherein Patrick Carr was very informative and helpful. A definite 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. A company man who was well versed in customer relations.The Toyota Tacoma model purchased was equipped with the desired towing package and a few extra bells and whistles which we are learning to enjoy.

Precision Toyota of Tucson responded to this review

June 11, 2015

Dave, it was a pleasure to read about your car buying experience at the dealership. Congratulations on your new Tacoma! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Patrick was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Stacy Barnett | General Manager | Precision Toyota of Tucson | sbarnett@pretoy.com | 520-795-5565

Reviews of Jason Scott