Precision Toyota of Tucson

Carlos Anaya

Matt Asanovich, Sales Manager, Precision Toyota of Tucson

Matt Asanovich

April 26, 2017

"It was a pleasant and reasonable experience"

- john77

Pooja was very professional and not pushy. On the day I picked it up she very helpful and not in a hurry to move you on.

April 26, 2017

"I don't normally write reviews"

- kelly14

I don't normally write reviews, but I was so shocked at how easy and fast our experience was at Precision Toyota I felt they deserved it! Matt Asanovich, Carlos Anaya and Mark (from finance) were so helpful! They were great at listening to our needs and wants, and finding us the perfect vehicle with the right payments. We are so happy with the way we were treated, and shocked at how fast the process was! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to speak to these gentlemen!!

March 12, 2017

"Bait 'n Switch"

- Supermotojuan

Came in looking for an 86, found the white, manual transmission I was looking for, cool beans chico. Got their OTD price and told 'em I was gonna shop around and make a decision later. (I was also looking at the BRZ, same car, different make) Couple days later I'm back with my car to get a trade in value w/ the intention on purchasing the 86. While I'm waiting around in the lobby, I notice another MT 86 on the showroom floor with a sticker saying it's "now only $26,900~...same options, same everything. I keep this in mind. When dude gets back to me I ask to see a breakdown of the price I'm being given. Car is being shown as $28,482 before all the tax/fees. I mention the price on the showroom 86 and this guy comes up with "something something oh yeah management just does that to bring people in". Bruhh. He then offered to lower it $900 to $27,582. I'm stunned at what's going on here. Part of me knows with a little effort I could have gotten them to match the sticker price THAT THEY ARE OPENLY ADVERTISING. But then I think to myself, I'm bringing my car to these people for the next 5 or so years. No thanks hombre. I now own a BRZ 👌 Cute young lady at the front desk was about all this place had going for it. I give her 5 stars.

New 2016 Toyota Sequoia, $54508