Precision Toyota of Tucson

Ricardo Morgan

Abou Tounkara, Customer Relations, Precision Toyota of Tucson

Abou Tounkara

April 26, 2017

"It was a pleasant and reasonable experience"

- john77

Pooja was very professional and not pushy. On the day I picked it up she very helpful and not in a hurry to move you on.

Pooja Patel

April 26, 2017

"I don't normally write reviews"

- kelly14

I don't normally write reviews, but I was so shocked at how easy and fast our experience was at Precision Toyota I felt they deserved it! Matt Asanovich, Carlos Anaya and Mark (from finance) were so helpful! They were great at listening to our needs and wants, and finding us the perfect vehicle with the right payments. We are so happy with the way we were treated, and shocked at how fast the process was! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to speak to these gentlemen!!

Carlos Anaya
Matt Asanovich
Other Employees : Mark? from finance

April 23, 2017

"Do not buy from here, they are rude and wasted 6 hours"

- Derekh

Do not give them your hard earned money, they don't want it anyways according to Matt and Omar. My wife and I spent two days at precision toyota making a deal on a car. My experience with the sales team was not bad. The sales man tried some of the old school tricks of putting a line on a blank piece of paper, scribbling a bunch of numbers on it and trying to get me to sign it. I told him if that was the deal then he should sign it. It took hours to finally try and get a deal that we could agree on. I went home when we could not agree on a number. To my surprise they called me first thing the next morning to come in for the number we felt was reasonable. After another couple of hours we finally had the paperwork in front of us, then came in Mike. Mike the manager was extremely aggressive, and made me and my wife extremely uncomfortable. My wife asked him to not be so aggressive towards her and he stated "i'm not aggressive this is just me"... Very aggressively. When he finally left, I asked to see the other manager Omar. I only wanted to let another manager know that I felt uncomfortable with how Mike treated me and my wife. I told Omar about the interaction and dismissively he said"there are three sides to every story". And that I should basically just get over it. I let Omar know that the way he was treating a customer who was minutes away from giving them a check was a poor way to get a return customer and that I was going to warn others to not spend their money at precision toyota. Omar said that it takes a bad Apple (referring to me) to ruin the tree. Then very condescending asked if I was that unhappy then why was I buying a car from them. I turned around, grabbed my wife, cancelled the check and walked out. I can not believe that Omar and Matt were so aggressive and prideful that they were willing to let 34k walk away so easily. I didn't want any extras, the price was already set, I just didn't want to be treated as if it was my fault that they were jerks to us.

Michael Dougall