Precision Toyota of Tucson

700 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Precision Toyota of Tucson Info
About Precision Toyota of Tucson

Your best decision, 60 years and counting… When we say we’re your best decision for anything automotive, we mean it. Precision Toyota of Tucson has served Tucson and its surrounding communities for over 60 years. Owned and operated by the same family since 1954, we take great pride in being a productive and vital part of our beautiful city. But we’re not only a vibrant presence in Southern Arizona. We’re recognized as one of the nation’s best Toyota dealerships, having earned Toyota’s coveted “President’s Award” for many consecutive years. This decoration goes to dealers who display high standards for customer satisfaction in all facets of the business – from service to parts to sales. Additionally, we’ve twice earned membership in Toyota’s exclusive “Board of Governors”, a select group of the Top 5% of Toyota dealers in the nation. What’s more, we’re one of only a handful of dealerships nationwide to have received all seven possible “Toyota Recognition Awards”. As these awards and our decades in the community attest, our #1 goal is to leave our customers completely satisfied. It’s what makes Precision your best decision when buying or servicing a New Vehicle or Pre-Owned Vehicle. We look forward to serving you and, if we’re so fortunate, exceeding your expectations and welcoming you to the Precision family.

About Precision Toyota of Tucson

• Quiet Lounge Area
camry16
2/02/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

We were so very pleased with the assistance we received from Patrick Carr. What a great salesman! He was very knowledgeable, courteous, helpful, and just an all around very nice guy. We love our 2016 Camry!! We would recommend Precision Toyota and especially Patrick Carr to all. Dorothy and Patrick Trujillo

MrPig
1/30/2016

"Great job!"

Our experience at Precision Toyota was nothing less than exceptional...Mr.Morgan was on top of his game...very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. He spent a enormous amount of time to ensure we understood ever aspect of the new Highlander... from the front bumper to the rear bumper, and everything in between...well done.

January 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! Mr. Morgan will be happy to hear he exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Socal
1/14/2016

"Internet Purchase of Pre-owned Avalon"

I found the Avalon that appeared to be what I had been looking for on the Internet. After a couple of phone calls, I flew from Los Angeles to Tucson to see the car and bought it that day. There was no pressure from anyone to buy the car or to purchases and of the after purchase offers, such as warranties, etc. Both my wife and I had a lot of questions, all of which were answered by our sales rep, or someone he would bring in to clarify and answer questions. Everything about the car was as promised. The entire experience was excellent. We got in the car and drove back to Southern California that same day.

Albert Gianquinto, Jason Scott

January 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear our team provided you with such a fantastic experience. They will be happy to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate the time you took to travel down to our dealership and your business. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Congrats and enjoy your new Avalon!

Mean Hombre
1/09/2016

"Precision Toyota Tucson Service Dept Jan 2016"

I have been a customer at Precision Toyota for 10 years. They are expert, efficient, effective, well organized and courteous. Galen helped my on my most recent visit. He was very polite, respectful and efficient.

Galen

January 11, 2016

It is always a pleasure to hear a returning customer continue to have an excellent experience at our dealership. Thank you for your continued business and we hope to see you again in the future.

Louis and Rose
12/20/2015

""Exceptional Professionalism""

Jaff is our go to man whenever we want the best in sales and service. He has for many years been our only salesman for our 7 previous new vehicle purchases, at Precision Toyota. He will continue to be our choice because he treats us like family. As our family auto needs increase, Jaff will always have our business.

December 21, 2015

Thank you for your feedback Louis and Rose! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed working with Jaff. Our staff try their best to make sure each customer is informed throughout the process. We appreciate your business and are happy to have you in the Precision Toyota family!

new car buyer
12/01/2015

"Car Buying Made Easy"

We had researched the car we wanted and looked at it online. Unlike the usual car-buying experience we were pleased with how we were treated and with how quickly we were able to complete the needed paperwork. Stress free experience. Jaff was very professional and prompt in answering all our questions via e-mail and we found him to be very helpful when we came to the showroom. He answered all our questions. It was a pleasure working with him.

December 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! We're pleased to hear you had such an excellent car buying experience with Jaff. He is a great man who goes above and beyond for all his customers. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

sdamron
11/28/2015

"Amazing experience"

My husband and I were looking to purchase a new car for over 2 months. We had purchased vehicles in the past and we were dragging our feet on having another bad experience. However, we went to Precision Toyota and had an amazing experience. Dale Pierce (the sales rep) was not pushy, but was extremely attentive and he has great customer service. We loved the experience and we highly recommend this great company. We most definitely will be back. Our experience was awesome, there were no surprises, it was a great price, and seamless paperwork, which as busy people like us, we appreciate all of these.

November 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review and recommendation! We're very happy to hear Dale has provided you with a great car buying experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

alvarez2813
11/25/2015

"Daughters first new car purchase was a success!"

What a great experience for my daughter who was ready to purchase a new car, she was really nervous about making the right choice and with the friendly help of Saber Farmaoui we felt comfortable about not rushing and test driving different cars until she found the "right one". Will absolutely recommend this Precision Toyota sales team!

Saber Farmaoui

November 28, 2015

We're very pleased to hear Saber and Omar was able to provide your daughter with a pleasant car buying experience! They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Jenna J
11/22/2015

"Great Dealership, Great People and a Great Experience!"

I purchased a 2016 Toyota Corolla here with the help of Abou Tounkara. I was also turning in a leased Lexus IS350. I will recommend without hesitation Precision Toyota; the service was A+, the entire process including test drive, paperwork and driving out in a new car was less than 4 hours! The negotiations for the new car went seamlessly, a good price for the car and fair financing. The finance young man we dealt with (whose name escapes me) was kind and personable. I would highly recommend going to Precision Toyota if you are looking for a new Toyota, and be sure and ask for Abou! He is a great guy.

Finance., a very nice young man. No card given.

November 23, 2015

Jenna, thank you very much for the kind words on behalf of Abou and the entire Precision Toyota team. It means a lot to us and we're thrilled he was able to take great care of you. He is committed to our goal of giving nothing less than A+ service, and there's nothing that makes me happier than to know this happened for you. I hope we'll have the opportunity to see you again in the future, and please let us know if there's anything else you need! Best regards, Stacy Barnett | General Manager | Precision Toyota of Tucson | sbarnett@pretoy.com | 520-795-5565

Tucsonmac
11/22/2015

"Talk about patience."

I do not make decisions quickly, and the sales person that had to work with me was patient and never pressured me. He let me explore ideas and presented every answer in black and white so I understood. What a great buying experience. I would recommend Pre Toy to any one and Patrick was great.

November 23, 2015

Thank you for this 5 star review and for the kind recommendation. We take great pride in our customer service and ensuring we give our customers a pressure free and comfortable car buying experience. There is nothing more important to us than the satisfaction of our customers, and I'm thrilled you were able to drive away with a smile on your face. Please let us know if there's anything else you need as it would be our pleasure to assist you. Best regards, Stacy Barnett | General Manager | Precision Toyota of Tucson | sbarnett@pretoy.com | 520-795-5565

Reviews of Patrick Carr