Precision Toyota of Tucson

700 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Precision Toyota of Tucson Info
About Precision Toyota of Tucson

As Tucson's #1 Volume dealership , Precision Toyota is your one stop shop for all your Toyota needs in the Tucson area. Come visit our award winning service and parts department or Tucson's only Certified Toyota Collision Center for all your body shop needs. Staying #1 in customer satisfaction is our priority. If you plan to buy, purchase or lease a Toyota Yaris , Corolla , Matrix , Camry , Prius , Venza , Avalon Rav4 , FJ Cruiser , Highlander , 4Runner , Sequoia , Land Cruiser , Sienna , Tacoma , or Tundra , you will always find great prices Toyota service and Toyota parts at our dealership. Our Toyota dealership sells many new Toyota cars, trucks, SUV's and used Toyota vehicles.

About Precision Toyota of Tucson

Matt from Houston
5/18/2015

"Excellent"

Abou helped me out with my new 4runner. He even drove me to the airport after hours to drop off my rental car. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy. Highly recommended.

jw
5/08/2015

"Fantastic people to deal with"

Paul and Naj made purchasing a new car as stress-free and hassle-free as possible. It was a pleasure dealing with them. Excellent people to deal with.

Najmal Hussain

LoisV
5/07/2015

"An unexpected painless experience"

I was greeted by Patrick Carr the minute I drove in to the business. He was friendly, knowledgeable and definitely not pushy. Good Experience overall.

James Golden in finance

May 08, 2015

Lois, On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Patrick is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

doloresrohrer
5/06/2015

"Excellent!"

Leased new Corolla or Camry every 2 1/2 to 3 years from Precision since 1993. Excellent personal and professional service. Worked with Joe Micoletti from 1993 through 2012. Jim Crooks assisted us with our new Camry 4/24/15 Lease, and we were extremely pleased. Jim was personable, professional, courteous, caring and he covered all the aspects and new details of our brand new Camry. I would recommend Jim to friends and family, and I will seek him out on our next Camry purchase.

May 08, 2015

First I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write this review. Our teams sales excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with them supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Thanks again for your loyalty and business. We will be there for you for many years to come. Enjoy your new Camry! Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

Gary st
5/04/2015

"great friendly no pressure "

I've been looking for a truck for about 6 months and James was so helpful and courteous .I will always recommend him to anyone who's looking for a vehicle.

James in finance was very helpful courteous

May 08, 2015

Gary, thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new truck! We are so pleased that James was able to provide you with such exceptional service. Thank you for your business as well as your recommendations. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

Susan13
5/03/2015

"My Used Toyota Tacoma Search*"

Chris (CDO) met me as I drove into the Used Toyota lot at Auto Mall Drive. He spent two hours with me to show all of the Tacoma inventory on three different lots. He proceeded to take me into his office where he showed me information online with details that I had questions about. He was very patient and really answered all of my questions. I was able to negotiate a fair price for my trade-in too. I have been able to drive my Toyota around town and just took a small trip down to Sonoita to see how the truck performed. I can say that I am very excited and happy with my experience with both the dealership and my 2013 Toyota Tacoma truck! I would highly recommend this dealership to all! Sincerely, Susan

Chris (CDO)

May 08, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Susan and congratulations on your new truck! It's encouraging to know that Chris was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. At Precision Toyota we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again! Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

LOU65
5/01/2015

"great"

Very pleased with the service we recieved while purchasing our new Tacoma TRD. Patrick Carr was very helpful and informative. We especially appreciate the no pressure experience.Thank You all for my awesome truck.Love it

May 08, 2015

Congratulations on your new Tacoma! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Patrick was able to provide you with such a pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Happy driving! Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

Jim K.
4/30/2015

"Easy Peasy"

After checking into which make and model of vehicle we would consider buying, my wife and I stopped in at Precision. Mark showed us the vehicle, gave us the lowdown on features and financing, helping and guiding us each step of the way without being pushy in any way. I haven't bought a vehicle in a long time and frankly dealing with a salesperson is the part I dreaded most. Mark in sales and James in financing made it relaxing and easy. Thanks.

James in finance

May 01, 2015

Thank you for your great review, Jim! We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your visit to our dealership. Mark and James are assets to our team and will be thrilled to hear that their great customer service has made another satisfied customer. Congrats on your new vehicle! Keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials. Best regards, Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

carey3896
4/27/2015

"Incredible Buying Experience"

This transaction was one of the smoothest and by far, the lowest stress, transaction I have ever completed. We agreed to the price before even stepping foot in the dealership. The trade-in offer was fair bit not aggressive. I told them what I had been offered elsewhere and after a couple calls, they were able tob match. I shopped dealers all over the Southwest and Precision's price beat them all. During the financial close, there was absolutely NO hard sell for additional products. These guys rock!

April 29, 2015

Congratulations on your new car, Carey! Thank you very much for your five-star review and your kind words. We pride ourselves in making the car buying process as smooth and pleasant as possible. We are honored that you came to Precision Toyota with your car buying needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

James Russell
4/17/2015

"2015 4Runner Purchase"

New car purchase 2015 Toyota 4Runner. Want to thank Jason Scott for refunding two services purchased at time of financing that I really did not want and felt pressured into purchasing.

Gene

April 22, 2015

Thanks for your kind words, James! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're happy to hear that your car-buying experience with us was so positive! Enjoy your new 2015 Toyota 4Runner! Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for access to exclusive specials. Best regards, Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

Reviews of Jason Scott