Precision Toyota of Tucson

700 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Precision Toyota of Tucson Info
About Precision Toyota of Tucson

Your best decision, 60 years and counting… When we say we’re your best decision for anything automotive, we mean it. Precision Toyota of Tucson has served Tucson and its surrounding communities for over 60 years. Owned and operated by the same family since 1954, we take great pride in being a productive and vital part of our beautiful city. But we’re not only a vibrant presence in Southern Arizona. We’re recognized as one of the nation’s best Toyota dealerships, having earned Toyota’s coveted “President’s Award” for many consecutive years. This decoration goes to dealers who display high standards for customer satisfaction in all facets of the business – from service to parts to sales. Additionally, we’ve twice earned membership in Toyota’s exclusive “Board of Governors”, a select group of the Top 5% of Toyota dealers in the nation. What’s more, we’re one of only a handful of dealerships nationwide to have received all seven possible “Toyota Recognition Awards”. As these awards and our decades in the community attest, our #1 goal is to leave our customers completely satisfied. It’s what makes Precision your best decision when buying or servicing a New Vehicle or Pre-Owned Vehicle. We look forward to serving you and, if we’re so fortunate, exceeding your expectations and welcoming you to the Precision family.

About Precision Toyota of Tucson

Love My New Camry
9/03/2015

"Friendly and Professional"

This is the fourth time we purchase at Precision Toyota. As usual, the service is exceptional, always efficient, professional, and most importantly, friendly. Our car buying experience at Presicion was great!

Juan Orozco

moito
8/30/2015

"Awesome"

As usual, I had a great experience. Abou is courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. Over the years, I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership and I have always had great customer service.

Tucson John
8/27/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

You can also read my extensive review on Yelp. I'll make this one much shorter. Precision Toyota was great, start to finish. I bought our 2015 Camry XLE on Aug 24, 2015. Pooja Patel was my Internet sales person. She was great. I recommend going to the Precision Toyota website, finding a car you really would like to buy, and clicking on the Internet Price button. I did that just to see how bad of a deal I would get from a Tucson dealer and that price would convince me to go to Phoenix. Instead, I got a great price, visited Precision Toyota an hour later, and signed the paperwork that day. Since I did my pricing research in advance, I knew I should buy that Camry. There was no hassle and Pooja made the buying experience fast and easy. Hope that you have a great experience as well!

MAJ
8/20/2015

"Friendly, professional service"

Everyone that I dealt with at this busy dealership was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I had already decided on a model and had a promotional price through Costco before I arrived for my appointment. Even though I arrived on a very busy Saturday, I was met by Abou Tounkara who found a model that was what I had in mind and followed through with a test drive and all the necessary paperwork. There was no stress, everything was very straightforward. I was pleased with his professional service. I bought my previous Toyota through Precision and I've been pleased with both their sales and service staff. I would recommend them.

Jojo
8/18/2015

"Bad experience in used car salesman "

He kept me waiting. We found what what was a great suv for me. Then after an hour waiting, his manager told him that vehicle was not available. Very pissed off and upset. Not a good experience.

Not sure

Jsumrs
8/16/2015

"Michel Dougall is very good, friendly"

He was forthcoming, up front, friendly, also very business like. I felt he wanted to find the best deal for me, yet he never pressured me. I really appreciated that.

Michael Dougall, sales

Julie
8/13/2015

"Stress free expierence"

Jim Crooks made our truck buying experience very stress free and fun. Everyone was very friendly and went above and beyond the call of duty. If we are in the market for another Toyota we will return and we will tell everyone we know that they should as well Julie

Michelle
7/30/2015

"Hassle-free and calm purchase"

Louis Castro made the test drive enjoyable and patiently worked out the details of my purchase. Chris "CDO" in finance, finalized my purchase with attention to detail. Chris made the financing phase a breeze. Both are an asset to the team.

Louis Castro, Chris "CDO" in finance

rats
7/28/2015

"dealers and service "

I appreciate the friendly, courteous, and prompt service we received. Ricardo Morgan, Travis Robinson are both assets to Precision, making servicing, and trading a pleasant experience.

Travis Robinson

aqualaguy
7/26/2015

"Precision Toyota Excellence Prevails"

I recent acquired a 2015 Toyota Camry from Precision Toyota. The sales rep, Mike Robertson greeted me warmly and listened intently to my needs, wants and financial requirements. He provided me with several options; we looked at several vehicles from which I selected and he then worked out the arrangements quickly, efficiently and hassle-free. I drove off the lot a couple of hours later as a "happy camper".

Mike Robertson, Mo Moyaheri