Precision Toyota of Tucson

Abou Tounkara

March 12, 2017

"Bait 'n Switch"

- Supermotojuan

Came in looking for an 86, found the white, manual transmission I was looking for, cool beans chico. Got their OTD price and told 'em I was gonna shop around and make a decision later. (I was also looking at the BRZ, same car, different make) Couple days later I'm back with my car to get a trade in value w/ the intention on purchasing the 86. While I'm waiting around in the lobby, I notice another MT 86 on the showroom floor with a sticker saying it's "now only $26,900~...same options, same everything. I keep this in mind. When dude gets back to me I ask to see a breakdown of the price I'm being given. Car is being shown as $28,482 before all the tax/fees. I mention the price on the showroom 86 and this guy comes up with "something something oh yeah management just does that to bring people in". Bruhh. He then offered to lower it $900 to $27,582. I'm stunned at what's going on here. Part of me knows with a little effort I could have gotten them to match the sticker price THAT THEY ARE OPENLY ADVERTISING. But then I think to myself, I'm bringing my car to these people for the next 5 or so years. No thanks hombre. I now own a BRZ 👌 Cute young lady at the front desk was about all this place had going for it. I give her 5 stars.

October 21, 2016

"New Buyer"

- mmorale5

Jaff as really great! He took his time to explain all the details and made sure it was what I wanted. He made me feel more like a family member then anything else. He truly had my best interest at heart. I highly recommend this dealership as well as Jaff!

October 14, 2016

"Not Happy"

- Safford AZ

I called from out of town to request pricing for a new truck, the price quoted over the phone was a lot lower than the actual price when I got to the dealership. They lied to me

New 2016 Toyota Sequoia, $55008