Precision Toyota of Tucson

700 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Precision Toyota of Tucson Info
About Precision Toyota of Tucson

Your best decision, 60 years and counting… When we say we’re your best decision for anything automotive, we mean it. Precision Toyota of Tucson has served Tucson and its surrounding communities for over 60 years. Owned and operated by the same family since 1954, we take great pride in being a productive and vital part of our beautiful city. But we’re not only a vibrant presence in Southern Arizona. We’re recognized as one of the nation’s best Toyota dealerships, having earned Toyota’s coveted “President’s Award” for many consecutive years. This decoration goes to dealers who display high standards for customer satisfaction in all facets of the business – from service to parts to sales. Additionally, we’ve twice earned membership in Toyota’s exclusive “Board of Governors”, a select group of the Top 5% of Toyota dealers in the nation. What’s more, we’re one of only a handful of dealerships nationwide to have received all seven possible “Toyota Recognition Awards”. As these awards and our decades in the community attest, our #1 goal is to leave our customers completely satisfied. It’s what makes Precision your best decision when buying or servicing a New Vehicle or Pre-Owned Vehicle. We look forward to serving you and, if we’re so fortunate, exceeding your expectations and welcoming you to the Precision family.

About Precision Toyota of Tucson

• Quiet Lounge Area
Dhearts
7/21/2016

"Great!"

The financial department was so very nice to me. They helped me out so much without going into detail. Also my salesman Mike Dougal was a pleasure to work with. He is so knowledgeable Nd very informative. He knows his stuff about cars! Thanks again :) Also I really want to thank Sunny Davis for getting back to me so quickly.

July 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We're excited to hear that Mike and Sunny were so helpful. We'll make sure to pass along your kind words. Congratulations on your new vehicle, please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Supraman
7/15/2016

"Consistent good service"

I have used Precision's service department for most of my regular service and repairs for more than 15 years. I have had several exceptional visits and only a few bad ones. (The "bad" experiences involve a retractible antenna that was damaged in the car wash. In both cases, the antenna was replaced in short order at no charge by the dealership. The service I received from July 12-14 is an example. I called Travis Robinson, the service advisor for my last visit, and told him that I was ready to get the repairs the technicians recommended at that visit. The parts were ordered and on the premises when I took the car in on July 12. I had been told that it would take two days to complete the repairs. The car was ready when promised on July 14. I also want to mention the shuttle drivers who took me to and from my home. The shuttles are always clean and the drivers are courteous and respectful. I neglected to get their names but I believe the driver on the return was "Rob." If I got the name wrong, I KNOW that he has been employed at Precision for a short time and that he moved to Tucson from Columbus, OH. He was pleasant, courteous and a very careful driver. Thanks again

Travis Robinson, service advisor

July 16, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are always happy to see our customers leave with a postive experience! We appreciate your kind words to our staff and I will be more than happy to let the team know to keep up the great service! We look forward to working with you again soon! Sunny Davis | Customer Relations Manager | Precision Toyota of Tucson | sdavis@pretoy.com | 520-795-5565

ddameron
7/14/2016

"OUTSTANDING"

What a outstanding experience. After looking for a 2016 Tacoma for months I worked with the dealership on ordering a new Tacoma. Expected a 6 - 8 week delivery and the Tacoma came in after 4 weeks. Everything was exactly the way we wanted it and the closing and paperwork were easy. The Sales person spent 30 minutes going thru the vehicle on all the new electronics. Excellent customer service, follow up and professionalism. Job well done.

July 14, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that our staff provided you with a good customer experience. We're proud of our friendly, accommodating atmosphere. Congratulations on your new Tacoma, we look forward to seeing you again!

Liz Corona
6/29/2016

"Great"

Great customer service friendly employees great car selection... love my new car ... finance department great at explaining every detail

Luis Castro

June 29, 2016

Hey Liz! Thanks so much for your kind review! We are so glad that everyone you met was friendly and courteous. We hope you continue to love your new car for a long time. Thanks again!

phernand
6/29/2016

"Regretting buying a vehicle here"

I brought my dad with me to help me choose a car as I had never bought one from a dealership before. My parents had just bought a new vehicle from them earlier in the year and highly recommended them as they had a great experience with sales rep Troy. Troy wasn't there that day and I can't remember the name of the sales rep that helped me but I didn't like my experience with him at all. When negotiating the price of the vehicle he made me feel terrible about my student loan debt and basically told me I wasn't going to find anything in my desired price range with my credit score, and guilt tripped me into having my dad co-sign. I know they only have so much to work with but that in no way means its okay to make your customer feel bad for having student loan debt/no-so-great credit. The entire time he was basically trying to sell the car to my dad. I understand I am young but it was my vehicle, my negotiation, and MY money that was going to be spent. I felt completely overlooked, so I declined all of their offers and left. Later that day my dad received a call from his previous rep Troy who was very nice and reasonable and convinced us on a deal that was managable and we went back the next week to buy the vehicle. I left a bad survey with the dealership and never received any follow-up. Recently I found a leak so I took my vehicle in for service. My service rep's name was Brian and he told me I had to leave my car for repairs. Brian even offered a complimentary car wash for my car which I gladly accepted. The dealership doesn't offer a loaner/replacement car during the time of service. I didn't get rid of my unreliable old car to get a new certified pre-owned vehicle that was also unreliable. Anyway, Brian was very helpful and nice and kept me updated throughout the entire process. Brian told me I could leave the vehicle there overnight and he would leave my keys at the front desk. When I arrived the next day I walked to the front desk and asked the receptionist for my keys. Without even checking to see if she had my keys, she rudely said that I would have to get my keys from the cashiers. I didn't catch her name but she didn't greet me, didn't smile, didn't even offer to show me where the cashiers were and definitely didn't seem happy to be at work that day. I walked over to the cashiers. There were 3 girls, none of which seemed to know what they were doing. I waited in line for 5 minutes before being helped. Once I was helped the cashier tried to find my information on her computer, then walked away from me and shuffled through paperwork, then moved on to look through drawers, then sorted paperwork. I waited and I had actually thought she forgot about me. At that point there was a line of impatient customers waiting to be helped behind me. It seemed like a bunch of teenagers who didn't know what they were doing. After about 15 minutes a man named Jay walked in and the girl who was "helping" me told him that she couldn't find my paperwork. I would have appreciated it if she had told me 10 minutes prior so I knew why I was still waiting. Jay was very nice and told me my keys were actually at the front reception desk. I waited about 20 minutes to be told to go back to the front desk. I walked back over to the receptionist and that the cashiers stated she had them like I originally thought. She checked a packet that was on her desk right infront of her and pulled out my keys. I was so irritated, I had wasted so much time all because this receptionist didn't bother checking the packet sitting infront to see if she had my keys. Once I went back to my car I found it covered in leaves & bird poop. I noticed oil stains on my seat and a plastic wrapper on the floor. I walked back inside & asked if there was someone that I could voice a complaint to. A rep named gladly walked over to my vehicle. He saw my car and offered to run it through the car wash again and get the stains out of the seats. I told him I had an appointment to get to and he told me I could leave my car and come back later. When I returned Gaylan was nice and pulled my vehicle up to me. Upon further inspection at home there are still slight traces of the oil stains in my seats, which I am afraid will decrease the resale value of my vehicle. Overall, I am extremely unhappy with the professionalism and service that I received. The only people I thank for helping me are Brian, Jay, and Gaylan. I also work in customer service and know what it is like to have customers leave bad surveys, so I hate leaving bad feedback for people but I am very disappointed in my first impression of the service at Precision Toyota. I am slowly regretting having done business here. I am dreading having to take the vehicle in for any future servicing and really wish I had a better experience. I'm not looking to get anything out of this, but I just wanted to make sure it was known that the service isn't as great as its adverstised to be, at least it wasn't for me.

Brian, Jay, Gayland

July 13, 2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're frustrated to hear that your experiences with our dealership have not been on par with our standards. We always strive to make our customers feel great about their purchases. We would appreciate an opportunity to correct anything that went wrong - please contact me at your convenience so I can work on making things right for you. -Sunny Davis | Customer Relations Manager | Precision Toyota of Tucson | sdavis@pretoy.com | 520-795-5565

Elisedamien123
5/28/2016

"service department "

Just an over all great experience. Everyone was polite and happy. I had my 5 year old with me and one of the dealers came up with water and a coloring book! I'm so glad I picked you guys to purchase my first "new" car! Thank you

Edd Duncan

May 29, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! It was our pleasure assisting and providing you and your adorable 5-year old with an excellent experience. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

DaveLT
5/27/2016

"Friendly staff "

No matter what the question every one was more than willing to help. From our first contact at the dealership with Moustapha through the complete buying experience it was easy.. Moustapha found the car we were looking for almost immediately then because he had another customer waiting, had Patrick Carr help us with the purchase. Never the pressure we had experienced with prior purchases. This is our 15th Toyota, and the best one yet! Every part of the experience was good except having to walk to the "trailer" for the finance man (because of construction).

May 27, 2016

Dave, thanks for your review! It's wonderful to hear your entire experience with our team was positive and pressure-free. We'll be sure to share your message with our team, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Nate85
5/24/2016

"Ask for patrick carr"

After 3 to 4 days of calling around and visiting dealerships left to right, i was completely worn out. My fiance got at least go on a Toyota Camry from Patrick. But before buying we wanted to do some shopping around for other makes and models just to see what other options were available to save some money. Not only was Patrick no pressure to my fiance when we wanted to shop around he was very polite and quick to get us what we need. Complete opposite from all the other dealerships on the Automall. We were giving quotes over the phone that did not hold up when we went into the dealership. Not only were they high pressure but they were sleazy salespeople. Patrick was straight to the point very honest and upfront. If you hate car shopping like me and find it to be utterly draining. Save yourself the hassle the stress and the time and ask for Patrick at Precision Toyota. Couldn't thank you enough for making it so easy

May 27, 2016

Nate, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear Patrick didn't pressure you and helped make your purchasing experience easy. It would be our pleasure to assist you again, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

William
5/19/2016

"Good service for a good car"

Bought this car at Pretoy eight years ago and they have provided the only service that it has received. Have always felt that I could not get better service at any other automotive facility. I sum it up as quick, quality service provided by reasonable, knowledgeable and personable individuals.

Josh.....Service Advisor.

May 19, 2016

Hi William, Thank you for your review! We have loved your continued visits and we always do our best to keep your car going. It means a lot to us that you have kept coming back all these years. Thank you!

Jessica Gonzaga
5/05/2016

"Buying experience "

Service is great! Everyone is very informative and helpful and they don't rush you to make a decision. FRANK Batriz is a very caring and gave me all the info I asked. I also got a very good discount. They have a sale going on because they are trying to get rid of their cars in preparation to the move to their new building.

Gene Richardson-Finance, Frank Batriz-sales

May 06, 2016

We're glad to hear from you Jessica! Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear Frank and our team provided great service and a great deal for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviews of Patrick Carr