Precision Toyota of Tucson

700 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Precision Toyota of Tucson Info
About Precision Toyota of Tucson

Your best decision, 60 years and counting… When we say we’re your best decision for anything automotive, we mean it. Precision Toyota of Tucson has served Tucson and its surrounding communities for over 60 years. Owned and operated by the same family since 1954, we take great pride in being a productive and vital part of our beautiful city. But we’re not only a vibrant presence in Southern Arizona. We’re recognized as one of the nation’s best Toyota dealerships, having earned Toyota’s coveted “President’s Award” for many consecutive years. This decoration goes to dealers who display high standards for customer satisfaction in all facets of the business – from service to parts to sales. Additionally, we’ve twice earned membership in Toyota’s exclusive “Board of Governors”, a select group of the Top 5% of Toyota dealers in the nation. What’s more, we’re one of only a handful of dealerships nationwide to have received all seven possible “Toyota Recognition Awards”. As these awards and our decades in the community attest, our #1 goal is to leave our customers completely satisfied. It’s what makes Precision your best decision when buying or servicing a New Vehicle or Pre-Owned Vehicle. We look forward to serving you and, if we’re so fortunate, exceeding your expectations and welcoming you to the Precision family.

About Precision Toyota of Tucson

• Quiet Lounge Area
Elisedamien123
5/28/2016

"service department "

Just an over all great experience. Everyone was polite and happy. I had my 5 year old with me and one of the dealers came up with water and a coloring book! I'm so glad I picked you guys to purchase my first "new" car! Thank you

Edd Duncan

May 29, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! It was our pleasure assisting and providing you and your adorable 5-year old with an excellent experience. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

DaveLT
5/27/2016

"Friendly staff "

No matter what the question every one was more than willing to help. From our first contact at the dealership with Moustapha through the complete buying experience it was easy.. Moustapha found the car we were looking for almost immediately then because he had another customer waiting, had Patrick Carr help us with the purchase. Never the pressure we had experienced with prior purchases. This is our 15th Toyota, and the best one yet! Every part of the experience was good except having to walk to the "trailer" for the finance man (because of construction).

May 27, 2016

Dave, thanks for your review! It's wonderful to hear your entire experience with our team was positive and pressure-free. We'll be sure to share your message with our team, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Nate85
5/24/2016

"Ask for patrick carr"

After 3 to 4 days of calling around and visiting dealerships left to right, i was completely worn out. My fiance got at least go on a Toyota Camry from Patrick. But before buying we wanted to do some shopping around for other makes and models just to see what other options were available to save some money. Not only was Patrick no pressure to my fiance when we wanted to shop around he was very polite and quick to get us what we need. Complete opposite from all the other dealerships on the Automall. We were giving quotes over the phone that did not hold up when we went into the dealership. Not only were they high pressure but they were sleazy salespeople. Patrick was straight to the point very honest and upfront. If you hate car shopping like me and find it to be utterly draining. Save yourself the hassle the stress and the time and ask for Patrick at Precision Toyota. Couldn't thank you enough for making it so easy

May 27, 2016

Nate, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear Patrick didn't pressure you and helped make your purchasing experience easy. It would be our pleasure to assist you again, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

William
5/19/2016

"Good service for a good car"

Bought this car at Pretoy eight years ago and they have provided the only service that it has received. Have always felt that I could not get better service at any other automotive facility. I sum it up as quick, quality service provided by reasonable, knowledgeable and personable individuals.

Josh.....Service Advisor.

May 19, 2016

Hi William, Thank you for your review! We have loved your continued visits and we always do our best to keep your car going. It means a lot to us that you have kept coming back all these years. Thank you!

Jessica Gonzaga
5/05/2016

"Buying experience "

Service is great! Everyone is very informative and helpful and they don't rush you to make a decision. FRANK Batriz is a very caring and gave me all the info I asked. I also got a very good discount. They have a sale going on because they are trying to get rid of their cars in preparation to the move to their new building.

Gene Richardson-Finance, Frank Batriz-sales

May 06, 2016

We're glad to hear from you Jessica! Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear Frank and our team provided great service and a great deal for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

paulag
5/05/2016

"Great experience"

Been needing to get a new car for several years and just kept putting it off because I didn't want to go through the whole car buying experience - dealing with a pushy salesman and spending hours and hours at the dealership. Never happened here at Precision Toyota. Paul Anthony, my salesman and Gene Richardson, finance rep were awesome!!! Extremely knowledgeable and patient and streamlined the whole process to make it less painful. Love my new Rav 4. Thanks guys!!!

Gene Richardson

May 05, 2016

Thanks for your kind review! We're glad to hear that Paul and Gene weren't pushy and helped you into a great new RAV 4. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Raul Bejarano
5/04/2016

"sales personnel"

Dale Pierce was courteous, attentive and met our need to purchase a new vehicle without pressure. He found the vehicle we needed at a price we could accept.

May 04, 2016

Raul thanks for sharing your review with us! We're glad to hear Dale provided a courteous and attentive purchasing experience for you. We look forward to being able to assist you again in the future.

Susan
4/30/2016

"Great experience at Precision "

I had a great experience buying my new 4Runner at Precision. My sales person Patrick Carr was extremely patient and helpful and I never felt like I was being pressured or tricked, which I think most single women walking into a dealership feel vulnerable to. He bent over backwards to make sure I was happy and I know for certain that I got a very fair price. I honestly couldn’t have asked for anything more. He exceeded my expectations and made a potentially stressful situation a pleasure. Thanks again Patrick, I’m loving my new ride!!

April 30, 2016

Hello Susan, Thank you for leaving us reviews on so many networks! We really appreciate your kindness in doing so. We hope you continue to love your 4Runner and we wish you only the best. Thank you!

CAM
4/29/2016

"Great service experience!"

I had my 2010 Prius (which was purchased new with Paul Anthony's great assistance) serviced on 4/22/16 and received outstanding service assistance & guidance from Travis Robinson. I have always chosen to have it serviced here even though I live on the SE side of Tucson. Service has always been good at Precision, but everyone I encountered was really great. Travis was able to help me prioritize what was best to do and what could wait since my budget is tight. I'd also like to recognize Larry and Harry, my AM & PM shuttle drivers. Both were very friendly and made the trips go quickly. I've had many other drivers in the past who were good but these two gentlemen stood out. I will look forward to dealing with Travis, Larry and Harry again when it's time for further service. Keep up the great work!

Travis Robinson, Service Advisor, Larry & Harry, Shuttle Drivers

April 30, 2016

Hi Cam, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. We are glad that you were treated so well, and that your car was able to be serviced. We strive to help and accommodate to the needs of all our customers. Thank you!

Laurie
4/19/2016

"Great new car buying experience"

After finally deciding to trade in my much-loved 2006 Sienna for something a bit smaller, I started researching online and decided a RAV4 XLE might fit the bill. PreToy already showed discounted prices, so I went by after work with a list of several I'd picked out, and met up with Juan Orozco. It was about closing time, so I ended up going back the next afternoon. Juan was very patient and took me around to several remote lots where the new RAVs were stashed away during the construction so I could see and test drive several I was interested in. I hadn't especially considered a hybrid, but Juan found me a brand new one locked away in a remote lot that had just come in and wasn't even on the website yet. He was very good about explaining all the features and differences. The colors were also right, so they got it ready so I could drive it. And the price Juan got for me was great! So I decided to become the proud owner of a 2016 RAV4 XLE Hybrid. It was late when I finished up with all the paperwork with James Alegria (who had a great sense of humor!), so Juan asked me to come back the next morning in order to teach me more about the advanced electronics in the "convenience package" and go through the voice recognition set up. He has also called me a couple times since then just to make sure everything was going well with the RAV4 and to see if he could answer any further questions. Overall, this was the best car-buying experience I've had, and I think I got a really great deal from Juan and PreToy.

James Alegria

April 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review, Laurie! We are very pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience with our team. They are always striving to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction and we are very happy to hear they continue to achieve that. They will be pleased to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Patrick Carr