Precision Toyota of Tucson

700 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Precision Toyota of Tucson Info
About Precision Toyota of Tucson

Your best decision, 60 years and counting… When we say we’re your best decision for anything automotive, we mean it. Precision Toyota of Tucson has served Tucson and its surrounding communities for over 60 years. Owned and operated by the same family since 1954, we take great pride in being a productive and vital part of our beautiful city. But we’re not only a vibrant presence in Southern Arizona. We’re recognized as one of the nation’s best Toyota dealerships, having earned Toyota’s coveted “President’s Award” for many consecutive years. This decoration goes to dealers who display high standards for customer satisfaction in all facets of the business – from service to parts to sales. Additionally, we’ve twice earned membership in Toyota’s exclusive “Board of Governors”, a select group of the Top 5% of Toyota dealers in the nation. What’s more, we’re one of only a handful of dealerships nationwide to have received all seven possible “Toyota Recognition Awards”. As these awards and our decades in the community attest, our #1 goal is to leave our customers completely satisfied. It’s what makes Precision your best decision when buying or servicing a New Vehicle or Pre-Owned Vehicle. We look forward to serving you and, if we’re so fortunate, exceeding your expectations and welcoming you to the Precision family.

About Precision Toyota of Tucson

• Quiet Lounge Area
NewPriusOwner
9/15/2016

"Unexpectedly easy buying experience"

We went in to the dealership early on a Saturday morning, expecting just to learn more about the Toyoya Prius, and we left by noon driving a new 2016 Prius home!

Pooja Patel

September 15, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We love exceeding our customers' expectations and making the car-buying process simple. We're happy that we were able to help you get behind the wheel of a new Prius! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Kristina123
8/26/2016

"Great Purchasing Experience "

I love my RAV4 and was very happy with my purchase experience at Prevision Toyota. Everyone worked as a team to make my experience easy and stress free. Juan was so good natured and easy to work with, it really took the stress out of buying a car for me. I can tell he genuinely cares about his customers and like what he does!

August 26, 2016

We're so glad we were able to help you find the perfect vehicle, Kristina! We love making the car-buying process simple and enjoyable. If you need any further assistance with your vehicle don't hesitate to stop by. Thank you for your business and for the great review!

phernand
8/16/2016

"*UPDATED 8/15* Regretting buying a vehicle here"

I brought my dad with me to help me choose a car as I had never bought one from a dealership before. My parents had just bought a new vehicle from them earlier in the year and highly recommended them as they had a great experience with sales rep Troy. Troy wasn't there that day and I can't remember the name of the sales rep that helped me but I didn't like my experience with him at all. When negotiating the price of the vehicle he made me feel terrible about my student loan debt and basically told me I wasn't going to find anything in my desired price range with my credit score, and guilt tripped me into having my dad co-sign. I know they only have so much to work with but that in no way means its okay to make your customer feel bad for having student loan debt/no-so-great credit. The entire time he was basically trying to sell the car to my dad. I understand I am young but it was my vehicle, my negotiation, and MY money that was going to be spent. I felt completely overlooked, so I declined all of their offers and left. Later that day my dad received a call from his previous rep Troy who was very nice and reasonable and convinced us on a deal that was managable and we went back the next week to buy the vehicle. I left a bad survey with the dealership and never received any follow-up. Recently I found a leak so I took my vehicle in for service. My service rep's name was Brian and he told me I had to leave my car for repairs. Brian even offered a complimentary car wash for my car which I gladly accepted. The dealership doesn't offer a loaner/replacement car during the time of service. I didn't get rid of my unreliable old car to get a new certified pre-owned vehicle that was also unreliable. Anyway, Brian was very helpful and nice and kept me updated throughout the entire process. Brian told me I could leave the vehicle there overnight and he would leave my keys at the front desk. When I arrived the next day I walked to the front desk and asked the receptionist for my keys. Without even checking to see if she had my keys, she rudely said that I would have to get my keys from the cashiers. I didn't catch her name but she didn't greet me, didn't smile, didn't even offer to show me where the cashiers were and definitely didn't seem happy to be at work that day. I walked over to the cashiers. There were 3 girls, none of which seemed to know what they were doing. I waited in line for 5 minutes before being helped. Once I was helped the cashier tried to find my information on her computer, then walked away from me and shuffled through paperwork, then moved on to look through drawers, then sorted paperwork. I waited and I had actually thought she forgot about me. At that point there was a line of impatient customers waiting to be helped behind me. It seemed like a bunch of teenagers who didn't know what they were doing. After about 15 minutes a man named Jay walked in and the girl who was "helping" me told him that she couldn't find my paperwork. I would have appreciated it if she had told me 10 minutes prior so I knew why I was still waiting. Jay was very nice and told me my keys were actually at the front reception desk. I waited about 20 minutes to be told to go back to the front desk. I walked back over to the receptionist and that the cashiers stated she had them like I originally thought. She checked a packet that was on her desk right infront of her and pulled out my keys. I was so irritated, I had wasted so much time all because this receptionist didn't bother checking the packet sitting infront to see if she had my keys. Once I went back to my car I found it covered in leaves & bird poop. I noticed oil stains on my seat and a plastic wrapper on the floor. I walked back inside & asked if there was someone that I could voice a complaint to. A rep named gladly walked over to my vehicle. He saw my car and offered to run it through the car wash again and get the stains out of the seats. I told him I had an appointment to get to and he told me I could leave my car and come back later. When I returned Gaylan was nice and pulled my vehicle up to me. Upon further inspection at home there are still slight traces of the oil stains in my seats, which I am afraid will decrease the resale value of my vehicle. Overall, I am extremely unhappy with the professionalism and service that I received. The only people I thank for helping me are Brian, Jay, and Gaylan. I also work in customer service and know what it is like to have customers leave bad surveys, so I hate leaving bad feedback for people but I am very disappointed in my first impression of the service at Precision Toyota. I am slowly regretting having done business here. I am dreading having to take the vehicle in for any future servicing and really wish I had a better experience. I'm not looking to get anything out of this, but I just wanted to make sure it was known that the service isn't as great as its adverstised to be, at least it wasn't for me. UPDATE: After I posted the bad review on like 5 different websites, the customer relations manager contacted me to apologize and fix things. They paid for a detailing of my car to get the stains out. They're still there, but hardly visible. I don't think that someone who didn't know about them would be able to notice them. They also provided a loaner vehicle while mine was being detailed. Which is almost frustrating because they're only willing to provide it when they've messed something up, when I believe a loaner should always be provided if they vehicle is to be down for more than a day. They also provided me with a $100 gift card to Sullivan's steak house to make it up to me. They told me they would mail it to me because my appointment was a week out, but things came up and I didn't end up actually going in for an appointment until weeks later but never received my gift card. When I called and asked about it, they said they were waiting to give it to me in person when I came in for my detailing. I guess maybe they really only want to give it to you if you actually let them fix things for you. And of course in the end they wanted me to update my reviews. They just mention they appreciate it, but it's almost guilt tripped. They just want people to know that if something is wrong, you can come to them to get it fixed. I understand that they do handle the situations, have taken appropriate action to fix everything, which I really appreciate. But if you look at my initial review, I did leave a bad survey (that was not public) to rate my experience at the dealership and didn't receive any follow up or apologies. When my seats were covered in oil stains, I did go inside and complain and then it was not done right again the second time. I feel bad only bumping this up one start, but the experience I had still happened, and hopefully it won't happen again to someone else.

Brian, Jay, Gayland

July 13, 2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're frustrated to hear that your experiences with our dealership have not been on par with our standards. We always strive to make our customers feel great about their purchases. We would appreciate an opportunity to correct anything that went wrong - please contact me at your convenience so I can work on making things right for you. -Sunny Davis | Customer Relations Manager | Precision Toyota of Tucson | sdavis@pretoy.com | 520-795-5565

Randy
8/11/2016

"Honesty and Integrity "

A positive and enjoyable experience with the Precision Toyota Team. Myself and my 7 year old daughter were treated as a members of the Team. We shared stories and laughter and our best interests were given great detail and considerations. I would highly recommend all Toyota Lovers to visit this dealer despite the distance of travel, you will not be disappointed. The Precision Team is Reputable, Honest, Reliable and they care. This is the dealer for my family. Special thanks and shoutout to Jaff and Mark.

August 11, 2016

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear our team went above and beyond to provide you with an excellent experience. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Jolinnjaz44
7/30/2016

"Experienced efficient very pleasant"

Easy and efficient spent all day worked out a good deal frank made sure I had drinks and snacks. I really enjoyed working with frank.

Frank and omar

July 31, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad that Frank was able to provide you with a great experience at our dealership. Our team is proud of our friendly, fun atmosphere. We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

Dhearts
7/21/2016

"Great!"

The financial department was so very nice to me. They helped me out so much without going into detail. Also my salesman Mike Dougal was a pleasure to work with. He is so knowledgeable Nd very informative. He knows his stuff about cars! Thanks again :) Also I really want to thank Sunny Davis for getting back to me so quickly.

July 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We're excited to hear that Mike and Sunny were so helpful. We'll make sure to pass along your kind words. Congratulations on your new vehicle, please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Supraman
7/15/2016

"Consistent good service"

I have used Precision's service department for most of my regular service and repairs for more than 15 years. I have had several exceptional visits and only a few bad ones. (The "bad" experiences involve a retractible antenna that was damaged in the car wash. In both cases, the antenna was replaced in short order at no charge by the dealership. The service I received from July 12-14 is an example. I called Travis Robinson, the service advisor for my last visit, and told him that I was ready to get the repairs the technicians recommended at that visit. The parts were ordered and on the premises when I took the car in on July 12. I had been told that it would take two days to complete the repairs. The car was ready when promised on July 14. I also want to mention the shuttle drivers who took me to and from my home. The shuttles are always clean and the drivers are courteous and respectful. I neglected to get their names but I believe the driver on the return was "Rob." If I got the name wrong, I KNOW that he has been employed at Precision for a short time and that he moved to Tucson from Columbus, OH. He was pleasant, courteous and a very careful driver. Thanks again

Travis Robinson, service advisor

July 16, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are always happy to see our customers leave with a postive experience! We appreciate your kind words to our staff and I will be more than happy to let the team know to keep up the great service! We look forward to working with you again soon! Sunny Davis | Customer Relations Manager | Precision Toyota of Tucson | sdavis@pretoy.com | 520-795-5565

ddameron
7/14/2016

"OUTSTANDING"

What a outstanding experience. After looking for a 2016 Tacoma for months I worked with the dealership on ordering a new Tacoma. Expected a 6 - 8 week delivery and the Tacoma came in after 4 weeks. Everything was exactly the way we wanted it and the closing and paperwork were easy. The Sales person spent 30 minutes going thru the vehicle on all the new electronics. Excellent customer service, follow up and professionalism. Job well done.

July 14, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that our staff provided you with a good customer experience. We're proud of our friendly, accommodating atmosphere. Congratulations on your new Tacoma, we look forward to seeing you again!

Liz Corona
6/29/2016

"Great"

Great customer service friendly employees great car selection... love my new car ... finance department great at explaining every detail

Luis Castro

June 29, 2016

Hey Liz! Thanks so much for your kind review! We are so glad that everyone you met was friendly and courteous. We hope you continue to love your new car for a long time. Thanks again!

Elisedamien123
5/28/2016

"service department "

Just an over all great experience. Everyone was polite and happy. I had my 5 year old with me and one of the dealers came up with water and a coloring book! I'm so glad I picked you guys to purchase my first "new" car! Thank you

Edd Duncan

May 29, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! It was our pleasure assisting and providing you and your adorable 5-year old with an excellent experience. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Patrick Carr