Precision Toyota of Tucson

700 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Precision Toyota of Tucson Info
About Precision Toyota of Tucson

Your best decision, 60 years and counting… When we say we’re your best decision for anything automotive, we mean it. Precision Toyota of Tucson has served Tucson and its surrounding communities for over 60 years. Owned and operated by the same family since 1954, we take great pride in being a productive and vital part of our beautiful city. But we’re not only a vibrant presence in Southern Arizona. We’re recognized as one of the nation’s best Toyota dealerships, having earned Toyota’s coveted “President’s Award” for many consecutive years. This decoration goes to dealers who display high standards for customer satisfaction in all facets of the business – from service to parts to sales. Additionally, we’ve twice earned membership in Toyota’s exclusive “Board of Governors”, a select group of the Top 5% of Toyota dealers in the nation. What’s more, we’re one of only a handful of dealerships nationwide to have received all seven possible “Toyota Recognition Awards”. As these awards and our decades in the community attest, our #1 goal is to leave our customers completely satisfied. It’s what makes Precision your best decision when buying or servicing a New Vehicle or Pre-Owned Vehicle. We look forward to serving you and, if we’re so fortunate, exceeding your expectations and welcoming you to the Precision family.

About Precision Toyota of Tucson

rats
7/28/2015

"dealers and service "

I appreciate the friendly, courteous, and prompt service we received. Ricardo Morgan, Travis Robinson are both assets to Precision, making servicing, and trading a pleasant experience.

Travis Robinson

aqualaguy
7/26/2015

"Precision Toyota Excellence Prevails"

I recent acquired a 2015 Toyota Camry from Precision Toyota. The sales rep, Mike Robertson greeted me warmly and listened intently to my needs, wants and financial requirements. He provided me with several options; we looked at several vehicles from which I selected and he then worked out the arrangements quickly, efficiently and hassle-free. I drove off the lot a couple of hours later as a "happy camper".

Mike Robertson, Mo Moyaheri

OK CAR
7/26/2015

" MOUSTAPHA MANE "

Toyota was a good place to buy a car and MOUSTAPHA MANE did a great job. JAMES ALEGRIA is a good business coordinator and explain all very well.

JAMES ALEGRIA

mika123
7/24/2015

"Working with Abu"

worked with Abu . He was great. He went through everything in the car when I picked it up and answered all my questions. . I appreciate the high level of service provided by your dealership.

dylans764
7/22/2015

"Friendly, professional, I seemingly got a good price."

I feel like I had a great experience buying a car here. I recommend going to the dealership informed about the car(s) you're interested in. I asked my salesman if the hybrid we wanted to buy had a conventional sarter and he said yes. It doesn't. But I over looked the misinformation. I had to spend almost 3 hours arguing the deal I wanted, but I got it in the end. Go armed with local prices, and non local prices(Phoenix). Print them out and bring them even. I genuinely believe I got a great deal, but I had to work for it. The salesman was very friendly and professional. I hammered on him for the deal, and he remained friendly and professional.

Ludovic Mea

sarahdherrmann
7/20/2015

"Excellent online sales team!"

I recently purchased a new 2015 Toyota Prius Two from Precision Toyota. I live in Tempe, but hadn't had much luck with the dealerships in the Phoenix area. I called 10 dealerships to ask them to give me itemized out-the-door prices on new cars so that I could assess whether I could afford a new Prius on my graduate student budget. Time and again dealerships tried to give me the workaround, wouldn't give me a straight answer, or wanted me to come to the dealership before they would give me a price. When I contacted Pooja Patel at Precision, she sent me a full itemized breakdown of the cost of my desired car within 5 minutes! She also got me a better deal for a different color car on the lot, and helped me get an additional discount as a recent graduate. Visiting the dealership was a breeze; I set up an appointment with Pooja, did a test drive, and then signed the paperwork! She was incredibly knowledgeable and professional; I am so appreciative that I was able to work with her. And I got my beautiful new car for $2000 less than any of the Phoenix dealerships had quoted me! I will not hesitate to recommend Pooja or the Precision team in the future.

rall3131
7/15/2015

"Quick, honest, friendly"

Michael Reyes was a surprise to us in that he was friendly but was quick to answer our questions and answered them honestly without beating around the bush. Right away he pointed us to the very vehicle we were asking about. His response to us helped us to decide quickly to purchase our new Rav4. We feel that we have indeed jointed the Toyota family. Thank you.

Cheyenne
7/13/2015

"Excellent, friendly and hassle free experience"

We met with Carlos Anaya at precision Toyota to test drive a RAV4. He was friendly and low key, explained the basic functions of the car and let each of us take it for a whirl. We told him what features we were interested in, and he searched the computer. We didn't want to wait for a build to order, so decided on one on the lot. We've had experiences with other dealerships where you have to see three people, each of whom pushes you a little harder. But that is not the case at Precision. Carlos courteously took us through the process, answering all our questions, but never pushing us in any way. Once we settled on the features and a no haggle price, we met with the very friendly James Alegria, the Business Coordinator, who walked us through the warranty and financial matters, and handled the paperwork quickly and efficiently...with a smile and a warm sense of humor. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. And I LOVE my new RAV4!

James Alegria

dixiemackay
7/10/2015

"good service"

I guess you can say I have a soft spot for Precision since my late husband worked in the parts department for years.You guys were located on Speedway at the time. The service was great .Thanks

Gibram Cardenas

realtor janet
7/09/2015

"We unexpectedly bought a new Prius V."

Our purchase was easy, cost effective and informational. Excellent training, and we did purchase a 6 year policy for replacement of major parts. We were going to just look! Costco is running a new car special with specific dealerships - Precision Toyota matched what we would have saved. Many features on this car are new to us. We were given patient training on how to use the GPS, phone blue-tooth, and sound system with follow-up information as needed. Pooja especially made this comfortable. She sent us an email prior to our visit with all of the details we could expect. Once we met her she answered our many questions while leaving decisions for our consideration.

Juan Ramirez?