Precision Toyota of Tucson

700 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Precision Toyota of Tucson Info
About Precision Toyota of Tucson

Your best decision, 60 years and counting… When we say we’re your best decision for anything automotive, we mean it. Precision Toyota of Tucson has served Tucson and its surrounding communities for over 60 years. Owned and operated by the same family since 1954, we take great pride in being a productive and vital part of our beautiful city. But we’re not only a vibrant presence in Southern Arizona. We’re recognized as one of the nation’s best Toyota dealerships, having earned Toyota’s coveted “President’s Award” for many consecutive years. This decoration goes to dealers who display high standards for customer satisfaction in all facets of the business – from service to parts to sales. Additionally, we’ve twice earned membership in Toyota’s exclusive “Board of Governors”, a select group of the Top 5% of Toyota dealers in the nation. What’s more, we’re one of only a handful of dealerships nationwide to have received all seven possible “Toyota Recognition Awards”. As these awards and our decades in the community attest, our #1 goal is to leave our customers completely satisfied. It’s what makes Precision your best decision when buying or servicing a New Vehicle or Pre-Owned Vehicle. We look forward to serving you and, if we’re so fortunate, exceeding your expectations and welcoming you to the Precision family.

About Precision Toyota of Tucson

• Quiet Lounge Area
Randy
8/11/2016

"Honesty and Integrity "

A positive and enjoyable experience with the Precision Toyota Team. Myself and my 7 year old daughter were treated as a members of the Team. We shared stories and laughter and our best interests were given great detail and considerations. I would highly recommend all Toyota Lovers to visit this dealer despite the distance of travel, you will not be disappointed. The Precision Team is Reputable, Honest, Reliable and they care. This is the dealer for my family. Special thanks and shoutout to Jaff and Mark.

August 11, 2016

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear our team went above and beyond to provide you with an excellent experience. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Jolinnjaz44
7/30/2016

"Experienced efficient very pleasant"

Easy and efficient spent all day worked out a good deal frank made sure I had drinks and snacks. I really enjoyed working with frank.

Frank and omar

July 31, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad that Frank was able to provide you with a great experience at our dealership. Our team is proud of our friendly, fun atmosphere. We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

Dhearts
7/21/2016

"Great!"

The financial department was so very nice to me. They helped me out so much without going into detail. Also my salesman Mike Dougal was a pleasure to work with. He is so knowledgeable Nd very informative. He knows his stuff about cars! Thanks again :) Also I really want to thank Sunny Davis for getting back to me so quickly.

July 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We're excited to hear that Mike and Sunny were so helpful. We'll make sure to pass along your kind words. Congratulations on your new vehicle, please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Supraman
7/15/2016

"Consistent good service"

I have used Precision's service department for most of my regular service and repairs for more than 15 years. I have had several exceptional visits and only a few bad ones. (The "bad" experiences involve a retractible antenna that was damaged in the car wash. In both cases, the antenna was replaced in short order at no charge by the dealership. The service I received from July 12-14 is an example. I called Travis Robinson, the service advisor for my last visit, and told him that I was ready to get the repairs the technicians recommended at that visit. The parts were ordered and on the premises when I took the car in on July 12. I had been told that it would take two days to complete the repairs. The car was ready when promised on July 14. I also want to mention the shuttle drivers who took me to and from my home. The shuttles are always clean and the drivers are courteous and respectful. I neglected to get their names but I believe the driver on the return was "Rob." If I got the name wrong, I KNOW that he has been employed at Precision for a short time and that he moved to Tucson from Columbus, OH. He was pleasant, courteous and a very careful driver. Thanks again

Travis Robinson, service advisor

July 16, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are always happy to see our customers leave with a postive experience! We appreciate your kind words to our staff and I will be more than happy to let the team know to keep up the great service! We look forward to working with you again soon! Sunny Davis | Customer Relations Manager | Precision Toyota of Tucson | sdavis@pretoy.com | 520-795-5565

ddameron
7/14/2016

"OUTSTANDING"

What a outstanding experience. After looking for a 2016 Tacoma for months I worked with the dealership on ordering a new Tacoma. Expected a 6 - 8 week delivery and the Tacoma came in after 4 weeks. Everything was exactly the way we wanted it and the closing and paperwork were easy. The Sales person spent 30 minutes going thru the vehicle on all the new electronics. Excellent customer service, follow up and professionalism. Job well done.

July 14, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that our staff provided you with a good customer experience. We're proud of our friendly, accommodating atmosphere. Congratulations on your new Tacoma, we look forward to seeing you again!

Liz Corona
6/29/2016

"Great"

Great customer service friendly employees great car selection... love my new car ... finance department great at explaining every detail

Luis Castro

June 29, 2016

Hey Liz! Thanks so much for your kind review! We are so glad that everyone you met was friendly and courteous. We hope you continue to love your new car for a long time. Thanks again!

Elisedamien123
5/28/2016

"service department "

Just an over all great experience. Everyone was polite and happy. I had my 5 year old with me and one of the dealers came up with water and a coloring book! I'm so glad I picked you guys to purchase my first "new" car! Thank you

Edd Duncan

May 29, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! It was our pleasure assisting and providing you and your adorable 5-year old with an excellent experience. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

DaveLT
5/27/2016

"Friendly staff "

No matter what the question every one was more than willing to help. From our first contact at the dealership with Moustapha through the complete buying experience it was easy.. Moustapha found the car we were looking for almost immediately then because he had another customer waiting, had Patrick Carr help us with the purchase. Never the pressure we had experienced with prior purchases. This is our 15th Toyota, and the best one yet! Every part of the experience was good except having to walk to the "trailer" for the finance man (because of construction).

May 27, 2016

Dave, thanks for your review! It's wonderful to hear your entire experience with our team was positive and pressure-free. We'll be sure to share your message with our team, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Nate85
5/24/2016

"Ask for patrick carr"

After 3 to 4 days of calling around and visiting dealerships left to right, i was completely worn out. My fiance got at least go on a Toyota Camry from Patrick. But before buying we wanted to do some shopping around for other makes and models just to see what other options were available to save some money. Not only was Patrick no pressure to my fiance when we wanted to shop around he was very polite and quick to get us what we need. Complete opposite from all the other dealerships on the Automall. We were giving quotes over the phone that did not hold up when we went into the dealership. Not only were they high pressure but they were sleazy salespeople. Patrick was straight to the point very honest and upfront. If you hate car shopping like me and find it to be utterly draining. Save yourself the hassle the stress and the time and ask for Patrick at Precision Toyota. Couldn't thank you enough for making it so easy

May 27, 2016

Nate, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear Patrick didn't pressure you and helped make your purchasing experience easy. It would be our pleasure to assist you again, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

William
5/19/2016

"Good service for a good car"

Bought this car at Pretoy eight years ago and they have provided the only service that it has received. Have always felt that I could not get better service at any other automotive facility. I sum it up as quick, quality service provided by reasonable, knowledgeable and personable individuals.

Josh.....Service Advisor.

May 19, 2016

Hi William, Thank you for your review! We have loved your continued visits and we always do our best to keep your car going. It means a lot to us that you have kept coming back all these years. Thank you!

Reviews of Patrick Carr