Precision Toyota of Tucson

Abou Tounkara

October 21, 2016

"New Buyer"

- mmorale5

Jaff as really great! He took his time to explain all the details and made sure it was what I wanted. He made me feel more like a family member then anything else. He truly had my best interest at heart. I highly recommend this dealership as well as Jaff!

October 14, 2016

"Not Happy"

- Safford AZ

I called from out of town to request pricing for a new truck, the price quoted over the phone was a lot lower than the actual price when I got to the dealership. They lied to me

October 11, 2016

"great cars; rip-off service dept."

- AC

Buying a Prius was easy, so dealership gets 2 stars for this. Service department, ZERO stars; said I had "runflat" damage on one tire; my tires have about 43000 miles on them. I couldn't see any damage, but he said it meant the tire could "fall off" while making turns. Scary, huh? Had a deal on tires: FOUR for price of 3 basically--1200$ total. Even though I had 10000 more miles on my tires, I should get all 4 changed. Hmmm...Went to Costco...NO tire damage; all tires in good condition. When I need tires, can get 4 Michelon for about $650. And he double checked air pressure for me. Costco continues to get my tire business. Precision Toyota has LOST my business! And I WILL tell all my friends. Problems: indicated a problem that doesn't exist, apparently in order to sell more tires; tire price is about twice as much as I would pay at Costco.

New 2017 Toyota Prius, $26144