Precision Toyota of Tucson

700 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Precision Toyota of Tucson Info
About Precision Toyota of Tucson

As Tucson's #1 Volume dealership , Precision Toyota is your one stop shop for all your Toyota needs in the Tucson area. Come visit our award winning service and parts department or Tucson's only Certified Toyota Collision Center for all your body shop needs. Staying #1 in customer satisfaction is our priority. If you plan to buy, purchase or lease a Toyota Yaris , Corolla , Matrix , Camry , Prius , Venza , Avalon Rav4 , FJ Cruiser , Highlander , 4Runner , Sequoia , Land Cruiser , Sienna , Tacoma , or Tundra , you will always find great prices Toyota service and Toyota parts at our dealership. Our Toyota dealership sells many new Toyota cars, trucks, SUV's and used Toyota vehicles.

About Precision Toyota of Tucson

carriere01
4/14/2015

"Outstanding"

I would like to personally thank whomever hired Danny Pena and Leon Hardy. These two gentlemen were not only VERY knowledgeable, but excited to help. There energy was contagious. There knowledge base and hard work are unmatched! The Toyota team has done extremely well by hiring these hardworking young men. They cared for me, bonded with this costumers and got me into a vehicle I truly love. Again thank you for such an exciting team of sales people at Precision. Leon, Danny, Thank you! sincerely, Steve Carriere P.S. i am selecting the first person on the list because this app doesn't have the people on there that actually helped me. The only people that I know that helped wereLeon Hardy and Danny Pena

BooValu23
4/08/2015

"Nice Overall Purchase Experience"

I recently took ownership of a new 2015 Toyota Corolla from Precision Toyota. Working with Ludovic, Patrick C and James in the Finance department, I am happy that I made the switch from my old 2010 Corolla LE! While the transaction took some time to complete, I am happy with my vehicle and sales/finance reps who helped me with my, purchase. I will definitely buy another vehicle from Precision Toyota again! They treated me with kindness and respect when making the trade/switch. Could not be happier!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for this stellar review! We're so happy to hear Ludovic, Patrick and James were so helpful throughout the car-buying process. I hope that you are enjoying your new 2015 Toyota Corolla! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials. Best regards, Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

sixtoyotas
4/08/2015

"Love our Toyotas!"

We have bought our 4th Toyota and we couldn't be happier. Over the many years we've had a Tercel, Camry, 6 Corollas and a Rav. My family (4) all drive Toyotas and love the reliability and more importantly the safety with our cars. Next car purchase Precision should throw in a complimentary window tinting for our continued loyalty to Toyota.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this terrific feedback and for your continued patronage! Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and it's a pleasure to hear we've succeeded. Enjoy your new Toyota! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best regards, Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

Sarah Dahl
4/03/2015

"Buying a 2015 Toyota Venza"

My husband and I made our first stop in our recent car shopping adventure at Precision Toyota where we looked at and drove a used Venza. We were quite impresses both with the car and with Carlos Arvisu. We decided against that particular used Venza so Carlos talked to his manager who sent back a greatly reduced price on a new 2015 Venza which we also declined. I appreciated Carlos' demeanor, informative but not a pushy car salesman. I did some further car research and had decided to continue looking for a used Venza through a friend who owns a car brokership. He found it difficult to find used Venzas... Carlos called the other day with a great price on a new vehicle, unfortunately it had a 4 cylinder engine and I wanted a 6 cylinder. He checked out other new Venza and called back with a good price on a new 6 cylinder. I went, saw, drove and bought that car. Great experience

Carlos Arvisu

Aperez640
4/02/2015

"Customer service"

Pooja was exceptional!! Our process begin with online communication, and led to a quick and easy process once we arrived to precision. We are very happy and excited with our service and our new truck!

GKW
3/31/2015

"All Went Smoothly with our Third Lease from PreToy"

We worked with Jim Crooks to lease a new 2015 Camry Hybrid. This is our 3rd lease at PreToy and this was the most hassle-free .....maybe we are getting used to each other! Jim was extremely friendly and helpful and within 2.5 hours of bringing our 2012 car in, we drove away with our new car. All went smoothly. I guess my only complaint is that over the past three years we have received way too many emails from PreToy: please wait until the end of 2017 to send any more!!! Again, thank you so much Jim Crooks.

April 01, 2015

Thanks for being such a loyal customer! We're proud to offer our customers a smooth and hassle-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your visit to our dealership. Jim is an asset to our team and will be thrilled to hear that his great customer service has made another satisfied customer. Enjoy your new 2015 Camry Hybrid! We appreciate your business, and keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials. Best regards, Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

Jim
3/28/2015

"Excellent leasing experience. Really."

I think I was a pretty thorough shopper. Did the whole True Car - Edmunds - Consumer Reports thing. Checked with several dealers selling Toyota Camrys and other midsize sedans here in Tucson and up in the Phoenix area. I had a good sense of fair prices before going face-to-face with anyone. The Precision folks were among a very few who agreed to avoid the usual haggle charade; they quoted me a good price from the start. Salesman Paul Anthony and manager Jason Scott were very nice without any baloney or high pressure. This apparently is their regular process; buying our last Camry there several years ago, we got the same straightforward, easygoing treatment. Highly recommended.

April 01, 2015

Jim, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Our team including Paul and Jason are focused on making the car buying experience both pressure-free and enjoyable, and I'm very pleased that your visit reflected our efforts. Congrats on your new car! We appreciate your recommendation and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with dealer news and promotions. Best regards, Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

dstark
3/27/2015

"Attempted to induce me to purchase 2 new tires I didn't need"

I took my car to the Precision Toyota Service Department for a routine oil change and tire rotation on my 07 Camry Hybrid. I asked them to check my right front tire because on occasion it seems to lose pressure. They informed me that I had nails in both of my front tires that could not be repaired by patching, but they would replace the tires for $453. I declined, and took my car to a local tire dealer who checked both tires and reported no nails or other problems. In disbelief, I asked them to "dip" the tires to make sure there were no leaks not immediately visible to the naked eye. Again, no problems. I can only surmise that Precision Toyota attempted to fraudulently induce me to purchase two new tires that I didn't need - at a ridiculously high price - by lying about problems with the tires. I will never return to that dealership again - based on this experience, I've probably purchased my last Toyota - and I'd recommend that anyone considering using their services to avoid the place at all costs.

Jessica M.
3/26/2015

"Great Experience!"

This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Mike "D" was honest and provided us with great customer service. I will always recommend him to friends and family. James Alegria in the finance department went above and beyond to meet our payment limit and even ended up getting us a better rate. Both of these gentlemen are excellent at what they do and we appreciate the quality of service they provided.

Michael Robertson, James Alegria

April 01, 2015

Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Jessica. We're glad to have Mike and James on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Regards, Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

KevinL
3/25/2015

"My New Truck"

Hands down, the most hassle free experience I've ever had buying a new vehicle from a dealership. I'd recommend to friends, family or anyone. Thanks !

Heidi Lopriore

March 26, 2015

Kevin, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the sales experience. We look forward to working with you again! Best, Jason Scott | Precision Toyota of Tucson | jscott@pretoy.com 520-795-5565

Reviews of Jason Scott