Read Reviews Precision Toyota of Tucson

Jason StankusSales5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Precision Toyota of Tucson

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Precision Toyota of Tucson has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Precision Toyota of Tucson

As Tucson's #1 Volume dealership , Precision Toyota is your one stop shop for all your Toyota needs in the Tucson area. Come visit our award winning service and parts department or Tucson's only Certified Toyota Collision Center for all your body shop needs. Staying #1 in customer satisfaction is our priority. If you plan to buy, purchase or lease a Toyota Yaris , Corolla , Matrix , Camry , Prius , Venza , Avalon Rav4 , FJ Cruiser , Highlander , 4Runner , Sequoia , Land Cruiser , Sienna , Tacoma , or Tundra , you will always find great prices Toyota service and Toyota parts at our dealership. Our Toyota dealership sells many new Toyota cars, trucks, SUV's and used Toyota vehicles.

Our Location

Express Service Rental Car Service Onsite
Free Coffee Shuttle Service
Free Drinks Television

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Pleasant, no haggle experience"

jhmarkle
8/28/2014 1:42:22 AM

My Review Of Precision Toyota of Tucson:

Met Ray L, one of the internet sales managers. Did make an appointment which allowed him to set aside some time to meet us and take a look at our trade.

Even took us to a more remote lot where we actually DID see the Tundra we finally purchased. Was pleased to reach an acceptable agreement after only a short time, Ray had the truck brought to the main site, washed, and gassed up. He offered to show us some of the neat features, but I declined since I wanted to take it home and play with the settings and features at my leisure,

All said, Ray surely exhibited sincere interest in helping us reach a satisfying conclusion.We arrived at about 11:30 AM and were basically finished before 3:30. Longest waiting period was for the finance guy to get us into his office to sign the mountain of paperwork,

SUPER happy with my shiny, new truck, Have even referred two of our friends to Precision and Ray where I know they'll see a similar attitude.

Added: 8/28/2014 12:08:00 PM

Thank you for this review. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Ray could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. We are glad to hear you a loving your new vehicle. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon!

Twitter
"My Precision Toyota Experience"

djkelly
8/25/2014 9:22:43 AM

Carlos AnayaCarlos Anaya

My Review Of Precision Toyota of Tucson:

I had a wonderful experience at Precision Toyota. Both Carlos the salesman and Jaff the manager took great care of me. Car buying for me is normally a very stressful experience. But not with Carlos and Jaff. They treated me with respect, patience, and kindness. I will recommend the great experience as well as purchasing future vehicles from the fine sales people at Precision Toyota. Thank you so much.

Doug Kelly

Added: 8/26/2014 11:07:03 AM

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Carlos and Jaff’s efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience, and they are a valuable team member, indeed. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand.

"Very easy"

lorac74
8/23/2014 7:26:34 PM

Jim CrooksJim Crooks

My Review Of Precision Toyota of Tucson:

My Fleet Manager was great and very easy to work with. This is the 2nd car I have purchased from this dealership and I would go back again. Jim Crooks was very patient with me and helped me make the right decision.

Added: 8/25/2014 11:01:06 AM

It was a pleasure to read about your second car buying experience at our dealership. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Jim was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future!

"Loved my experience"

liane.lunetta
8/23/2014 5:21:31 PM

Pooja PatelPooja Patel

My Review Of Precision Toyota of Tucson:

Pooja, my sales representative, was able to help me find the exact vehicle I was looking for at a great price. She was personable and easy to talk to.
Bobby, in finance, was very friendly and found me a great rate and terms for my loan.
This was probably the fastest car buying experience I've ever had and I am thankful to have worked with Precision Toyota.
I love my new car!

Added: 8/25/2014 11:24:17 AM

Liane, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that Pooja and Bobby were able to meet your needs. At our, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

"Best ever!"

sdbrame
8/16/2014 12:56:52 AM

My Review Of Precision Toyota of Tucson:

We have purchased many cars from many different dealerships, Precision Toyota by far has been the best. Ray Lizarraga, our sales man was awesome. He didn't haggle us at all. Even after we changed our minds on a vehicle. He got us a great deal very quickly. We will recommend Precision Toyota and Ray Lizarraga to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Naj our finance manager was equally amazing. He got us a fantastic rate. Our overall experience was enjoyable, when the car buying process is usually dreaded. Thank you Ray, Naj and Precision Toyota!

Added: 8/18/2014 11:44:52 AM

Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Ray, Naj and the rest of the team were able to meet your needs. At the dealership, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

"The very best"

richsattler6
8/13/2014 9:56:19 AM

Albert GianquintoAlbert Gianquinto

My Review Of Precision Toyota of Tucson:

This is the only car dealership that i will buy a car or truck from and have service done . This dealership out perfornes all the dwalership in tucson.

"toyo14"

toyo14
8/11/2014 11:02:53 AM

Ricardo ClaureRicardo Claure

My Review Of Precision Toyota of Tucson:

Excellent dealership!!!!!!! I would recommend Precision Toyota to anyone that wants a hassle free and quick experience!!! Ricardo Claure will make sure he takes care of you on your purchase.

Added: 8/12/2014 12:43:05 PM

Thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that Ricardo could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your recommendations and enjoy your new vehicle!

Twitter
"Over the top experience"

calvin.l.lee
8/9/2014 2:24:27 PM

Ricardo ClaureRicardo Claure

My Review Of Precision Toyota of Tucson:

Internet sales person Ricardo Claure was professional and courteous during our recent purchase process. All trim levels of the Toyota RAV4 were available for us to inspect and compare side by side which was a big plus! At no time did we feel any pressure to purchase. All said and done we got more vehicle for the price, what a great value. Thanks again!

Added: 8/12/2014 2:42:13 AM

Calvin, we're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Ricardo was able to meet your needs. At the dealership, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

"Internet Rep"

nrdiaz
8/8/2014 2:54:31 PM

Juan RamirezJuan Ramirez

My Review Of Precision Toyota of Tucson:

My first contact with Ray Lizarraga was via e-mail. He asked how he could assist me and I sent him the specification and what type of car I was interested in. Right away Ray sent be four cars to review. He asked if there was any thing else he could assist me with. I scheduled an appointment with him and asked him if he can reserve a car for me to test drive due to I was from out of town. On Saturday I met Ray and he was very pleasent and professional giving me customer service. We decussed insentive that Toyota had to offer. Ray showed me packages of a RAV4 and test drove two. His professionalism and attentive to me was very gratifying. I met him again on Monday and he was willing to work with me regarding in financing the car I had selected to buy. Ray offered me insentive in purchasing my new Toyota RAV4. I was very pleased to work with Ray that I am recommending him to family and friends. Thank you Ray.

Added: 8/12/2014 2:44:39 AM

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Ray, Juan and the rest of the team was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Congratulations on your new RAV4! We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns.

"Outstanding Experience"

dieterwiselogel
8/7/2014 3:10:49 AM

Patrick CarrPatrick Carr

My Review Of Precision Toyota of Tucson:

From the minute we got there, the staff was attentive and helpful. Very pleased with our experience and Patrick was extremely kind and knowledgeable. We will without a doubt be purchasing all our future Toyotas at Precision Toyota. Truly a class act.

Reviews 11-20 >>