Precision Toyota of Tucson

700 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Precision Toyota of Tucson Info
About Precision Toyota of Tucson

Your best decision, 60 years and counting… When we say we’re your best decision for anything automotive, we mean it. Precision Toyota of Tucson has served Tucson and its surrounding communities for over 60 years. Owned and operated by the same family since 1954, we take great pride in being a productive and vital part of our beautiful city. But we’re not only a vibrant presence in Southern Arizona. We’re recognized as one of the nation’s best Toyota dealerships, having earned Toyota’s coveted “President’s Award” for many consecutive years. This decoration goes to dealers who display high standards for customer satisfaction in all facets of the business – from service to parts to sales. Additionally, we’ve twice earned membership in Toyota’s exclusive “Board of Governors”, a select group of the Top 5% of Toyota dealers in the nation. What’s more, we’re one of only a handful of dealerships nationwide to have received all seven possible “Toyota Recognition Awards”. As these awards and our decades in the community attest, our #1 goal is to leave our customers completely satisfied. It’s what makes Precision your best decision when buying or servicing a New Vehicle or Pre-Owned Vehicle. We look forward to serving you and, if we’re so fortunate, exceeding your expectations and welcoming you to the Precision family.

About Precision Toyota of Tucson

• Quiet Lounge Area
Susan
4/30/2016

"Great experience at Precision "

I had a great experience buying my new 4Runner at Precision. My sales person Patrick Carr was extremely patient and helpful and I never felt like I was being pressured or tricked, which I think most single women walking into a dealership feel vulnerable to. He bent over backwards to make sure I was happy and I know for certain that I got a very fair price. I honestly couldn’t have asked for anything more. He exceeded my expectations and made a potentially stressful situation a pleasure. Thanks again Patrick, I’m loving my new ride!!

April 30, 2016

Hello Susan, Thank you for leaving us reviews on so many networks! We really appreciate your kindness in doing so. We hope you continue to love your 4Runner and we wish you only the best. Thank you!

CAM
4/29/2016

"Great service experience!"

I had my 2010 Prius (which was purchased new with Paul Anthony's great assistance) serviced on 4/22/16 and received outstanding service assistance & guidance from Travis Robinson. I have always chosen to have it serviced here even though I live on the SE side of Tucson. Service has always been good at Precision, but everyone I encountered was really great. Travis was able to help me prioritize what was best to do and what could wait since my budget is tight. I'd also like to recognize Larry and Harry, my AM & PM shuttle drivers. Both were very friendly and made the trips go quickly. I've had many other drivers in the past who were good but these two gentlemen stood out. I will look forward to dealing with Travis, Larry and Harry again when it's time for further service. Keep up the great work!

Travis Robinson, Service Advisor, Larry & Harry, Shuttle Drivers

April 30, 2016

Hi Cam, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. We are glad that you were treated so well, and that your car was able to be serviced. We strive to help and accommodate to the needs of all our customers. Thank you!

Laurie
4/19/2016

"Great new car buying experience"

After finally deciding to trade in my much-loved 2006 Sienna for something a bit smaller, I started researching online and decided a RAV4 XLE might fit the bill. PreToy already showed discounted prices, so I went by after work with a list of several I'd picked out, and met up with Juan Orozco. It was about closing time, so I ended up going back the next afternoon. Juan was very patient and took me around to several remote lots where the new RAVs were stashed away during the construction so I could see and test drive several I was interested in. I hadn't especially considered a hybrid, but Juan found me a brand new one locked away in a remote lot that had just come in and wasn't even on the website yet. He was very good about explaining all the features and differences. The colors were also right, so they got it ready so I could drive it. And the price Juan got for me was great! So I decided to become the proud owner of a 2016 RAV4 XLE Hybrid. It was late when I finished up with all the paperwork with James Alegria (who had a great sense of humor!), so Juan asked me to come back the next morning in order to teach me more about the advanced electronics in the "convenience package" and go through the voice recognition set up. He has also called me a couple times since then just to make sure everything was going well with the RAV4 and to see if he could answer any further questions. Overall, this was the best car-buying experience I've had, and I think I got a really great deal from Juan and PreToy.

James Alegria

April 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review, Laurie! We are very pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience with our team. They are always striving to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction and we are very happy to hear they continue to achieve that. They will be pleased to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Susie B.
4/12/2016

"Carlos Anaya is Fantastic"

This was a very smooth buying experience - Carlos walked us through buying the car step by step so we could understand what was going on and then explained to us (sometimes more than once !) so we could understand how to use all the features in our new vehicle . Carlos was very patient and thorough . We love our new Toyota .

Paul Anthony answered our email - Thank you Paul

April 12, 2016

Susie, thank you for your feedback! We're so happy to hear Carlos walked you through your entire purchasing process and made sure you were comfortable with your new Toyota. We're here to help, so please reach out in the future if you have any comments or questions for us.

Debbie Molnar
4/02/2016

"A very positive experience"

Our experience with Precision Toyota has always been very good. I bought my second car, a Camry XLE at an exceptionally good price at their March sale event, with the help of Rojilo Vazquez (Roger). Roger was honest and easy going. No high pressure and very helpful. A pleasure to deal with. He found the car in a color combination I wanted and it was delivered that evening.

Rojilio Vazquez

April 02, 2016

Congratulations on your new Camry XLE! We are very happy to hear you had a great car buying experience with Rojilio. He will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

BHD
3/31/2016

"First Rate Service"

When the time came to purchase a new vehicle, I knew where I wanted to shop: Precision Toyota of Tucson. They provided prior excellent service to my RAV, so when it was totaled in an accident, I trusted them to help me purchase a replacement.. And they did: not a high pressure approach, but a friendly assistance and undivided time spent with me. Thank you Toyota!

March 31, 2016

Thank you for your excellent review! We're proud that our team offered stress-free and helpful assistance during your purchase. We're happy to help, and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Duffer85658
3/22/2016

"My Experience atPrecision Toyota"

I'm repeat customer of Ricardo Morgon. He is an excellent representative for your company. Gene in finance was fantastic as was Travis in Customer Service. This was the best experience I've had buying a vehicle.

March 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing your great review with us! We're glad Ricardo, Gene, and Travis made sure your visit was positive and friendly. Please reach out in the future for any more assistance, we're always happy to help.

sort2001
3/05/2016

"Good (enough) sales, but avoid the back end"

I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership. They keep the best inventory in this part of the state and are consistent with other Toyota dealerships for pricing. Our salesman was friendly, but not particularly well informed. We had to tell him about features of the vehicle and he wasn't aware that the vehicle we were looking at was an advertised special. Fine for me, since I knew what I wanted, but could have been a disappointing for others. My largest annoyance was finance, which was my own fault. I let myself be talked into several add ons that turned out to be less than they seemed. The Tire and Wheel cosmetic protection sounds like a good deal, especially for an off-road vehicle, but isn't: it doesn't cover "non-maintained roads", which would include the private roads in my neighborhood; it doesn't cover construction zones; i.e. Tucson; it doesn't recover off-road, which is somewhat self defeating for a 4Runner Trail. The extended service agreement also sounds good, "It will cover every Toyota and Dealership recommended maintenance item"; nope, it's pretty much just oil changes which works out to be about $300/oil change. According to the Service rep, it doesn't even cover the basic Toyota service recommendations like tire rotation. It's "free", but don't even think of using the "Tires for Life" program; to get the "free tires" you will need to spend hundreds on "extra maintenance". A minor, but expected, annoyance is the Service department. All of the staff on the drive and at the cashiers desk are pleasant and helpful; no complaint about anyone I've ever met there. However, as expected, the prices are high. I was quoted, over the phone, $125 for tire rotation and wheel alignment. Sales: Good selection and fair prices. Finance: Just say no! If you purchase any extras at this point, it's your own fault. Service: If it's free, do it! If they say you must pay, go somewhere else and save a lot. If they say you are risking your warranty, they are trying to scare you; the Toyota Warranty guide says you can go anywhere for service without losing your warranty. Stay on your service cycle, go to a reputable service shop and save your reciepts.

Abid Alhilal

March 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this informative review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your time at our dealership and we will be sure to implement some of your advice for our dealership. Congrats on your two Toyota vehicles and we hope to see you again in the future. If you would like to reach out to me to discuss your time at our dealership further I would really appreciate it. Best, Stacy Barnett | General Manager | Precision Toyota of Tucson | sbarnett@pretoy.com | 520-795-5565

Brian08
3/02/2016

"Top Notch "

From the time I stepped foot on the lot the personnel and service was top notch. Carlos Anaya was very professional and a joy to work with in purchasing my new Tacoma. Both Carlos and Mark did a wonderful job helping to navigate through the options. I would definitely recommend Precision to others.

March 03, 2016

Hello! Thank you for this wonderful review. Congratulations on your new Tacoma, too! We are happy Carlos and Mark were able to help you navigate through your options and choose the perfect truck for you. Thanks and we hope to see you soon!

tonypsubaru
3/01/2016

"Fair deal, fair price, good service"

This was probably the easiest and fastest car purchase I have ever made. The price was good, the trade in fair, much better than the other Toyota dealer where I had purchased two trucks in the past. Pooja Patel was very helpful, but more than that she was honest, direct and did exactly what she said she would. I would recommend her and the dealership to anyone looking for a Toyota.

March 03, 2016

Hi! Thank you so much for this generous review! We are happy that you were satisfied with your experience and you were able to purchase your dream car fast and easy! That means we did our job well. We will make sure to share your kind words with Pooja. Thanks!

Reviews of Patrick Carr