Preferred Imports

21 Reviews of Preferred Imports

May 26, 2017

"Easy and Pleasant"

- Evan Thomas Watkins

I got in touch with Preferred Imports via email and Jimmy Adams got back with me right away! They had the car pulled up upon my arrival and worked with me every step of the way. Rami and Tony really went to bat for me with the financing and we were able to work out an awesome deal at a great interest rate! Highly recommend these guys!

May 26, 2017 -

Preferred Imports responded

Thank you Evan! You are awesome, and we appreciate your kind words and recommendation! Jimmy Adams Internet Sales Manager Preferred Imports (205)382-5592 www.preferredimports.com

May 14, 2017

"Outstanding Serivce!! "

- 36primetime

My experience was outstanding . Jamaal put me in my dream car for a great price, with then two weeks. They honest and great dealership to buy from . On top of that , they are military friendly

Other Employees : Monique Dickens
May 04, 2017

"Great quality service"

- Marquita Hunter

My experience at Preferred Imports was awesome. The entire staff was professional and punctual. They processed my application quicker than I ever experienced. Most importantly they didn't give me the run around at any point of this process. The salesperson was awesome and would recommend Jimmy and the company to anyone.

May 02, 2017

"Very smooth transaction"

- dreeves91

Preferred helped find the car we were looking for at a reasonable price. Very nice people to do business with. Will return to them for service work on the vehicle. Thanks again for finding our car and in such good condition as well.

May 02, 2017

"Outstanding!"

- CristyJerry

Awesome buying experience. Great bunch of folks to work with! Treat you like family! 😍 Well worth our drive to get a great deal. Highly recommend!

Jimmy Adams
May 01, 2017

""The Ultimate Experience""

- McNeill1906

I must say,"What an experience". the cornerstone for any business; especially in auto sales is customer service, customer treatment and customer satisfaction. Every customer in my view should be intrigued when they arrive at a dealership and ecstatic when they leave; that was my experience. I had been in search of a new vehicle, done my homework which I recommend everyone do before purchasing a vehicle, looked at the reviews of the business and knew what I wanted. Prior to my experience with "Preferred Imports" I was insulted by the offers for my vehicle from other dealerships and their lack of concerns for my desire. My vehicle search was a Want and not a Need and that is why I chose "Preferred Imports". From the time I saw the vehicle advertised until the time I drove off in my new vehicle. I experienced professionalism, respect, customer service and customer satisfaction. The person at the base of my experience was Jamaal, from the initial phone call until the end he was great. Jamaal knew from our initial conversation that I was sincere about the purchase of a vehicle and he delivered. He kept me informed because the vehicle in which I interest and was advertised on their website had not arrived when we first talked. I received pictures from Jamaal as soon as the vehicle was on site. The next day I was one "Ecstatic" new owner. To the GM Tony he asked for, listened too and addressed my concerns. To the other staff members Jimmy with the "Youtube" ad and all of the others involved made it worth while, thank you. So if you are looking for a real dealership that is fair and has your best interest in mind, visit "Preferred Imports" "The Ultimate Experience"

April 24, 2017

"Great staff "

- Big o

Overall great car shopping experience. Will definetly recommend to our friends and family. They answered all our questions. My wife and are very pleased with our purchase.

Jimmy Adams
April 20, 2017

"Highly recommend "

- Lexus22

Great to deal with, easy smooth process. I would buy from here again, and recommend to my friends. They were fair and honest with us.

Apr 20, 2017 -

Preferred Imports responded

Thank you!

April 10, 2017

"Easy........!"

- garyledwards59

It was a no hassle easy purchase. Salesman didn't continue to bother us after we left. Even let us test drive without him. Everyone very friendly.

March 31, 2017

"Absolutely awesome buying experience!"

- VestaviaDad

Forget everything you have heard about or experienced with used car dealers and go to Preferred Imports! I just purchased a 2014 Lexus GS from them and could not have been more pleased with my experience. The folks at Preferred Imports were absolutely professional, courteous, honest, customer-focused, and fair in all of their dealings. They bent over backwards to ensure I was pleased with my purchase. I would highly recommend Jamaal but their GM, Tony, was excellent to work with, too. They both provided excellent customer service & follow-up. I will definitely return to Preferred Imports for my next vehicle purchase.