Read Reviews Premier Toyota Scion

Paul BrownService Advisor2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Premier Toyota Scion

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Premier Toyota Scion has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Premier Toyota Scion

At Premier Toyota we have a friendly and experienced sales staff with a strong commitment to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are locally owned and operated with strong ties to the community of Lorain County and the greater Cleveland region. We provide a quality of service that exceeds our customer's expectations, while contributing positively to the environment and the community.

It is our mission to be the Premier provider of your automotive needs through continuous development of our people, products, and processes building lifetime client relationships. Simply put, we genuinely care about you and your concerns. We look forward to building a relationship for lifeā€¦

At Premier Toyota Scion, we are committed to recycling and reducing waste products. Our facility is environmentally engineered with "green walls"... walls that use plants to absorb heat from the sun, keeping our building cooler and reducing energy use. The furniture is 90% recycled or recyclable material. Cafe' stools are constructed from seat belts and our car wash cleans and recycles its own water, saving over 66% of water normally used in a traditional car wash! Not only does the car wash reuse its water, but the entire facility filters water 3 times before disharge.

Our Location

dan.konstantinovsky
8/10/2014 8:05:33 PM

Angelo CiuAngelo Ciu

My Review Of Premier Toyota Scion:

The team at Premier Toyota exceeded all of my service, price and overall dealer experience expectations. I highly recommend purchasing and selling your existing car at this dealership. Great job!

Twitter
"Fusion from a Toyota dealer"

kinney.eric
7/24/2014 1:44:20 PM

Ricardo  HoskinRicardo Hoskin
Laurel WhitenerLaurel Whitener

My Review Of Premier Toyota Scion:

The dealership is nice and easily found. I would recommend Ricky and Laurel for sure. Financing was a breeze and Ricky was nice to work with. The trade amount negotiations were "the usual" but not terrible.

Twitter
"If you buy a used car do NOT believe their inspection"

gdutchman
7/20/2014 7:49:25 PM

Ernie CoonErnie Coon

2.2

My Review Of Premier Toyota Scion:

I purchased a used 2010 Ford Escape, and within one week the air conditioner stopped working. We discovered the AC/heater motor only worked on high and this car was sold without a gas cap. After calling the used car manager; Ernie, he had told me that i had bought this car as is. Exhaust problems too, and it has only been two weeks. I was told there were no problems after had running a 'safety inspection' on this vehicle and passed with flying colors. I have not even received my payment book yet.

Used car buyer beware!!!!!!

Twitter
"Natalie Deem IS costumer service"

jboberlin
7/19/2014 6:05:49 PM

Nanette SlackNanette Slack
David WeaverDavid Weaver

My Review Of Premier Toyota Scion:

I went in with specific goals; which quickly became shared goals. Working with Natalie, I felt like I was partnered with an old friend who had expertise in something I knew nothing about and was there to truly help me sort through the options by LISTENING first, asking questions of others when she couldn't answer what I needed to know (my mind tends to have LOTS of questions when I am parting with money) and TOGETHER we ended up making a choice that fit MY needs and MY budget. The rest of the team members were extremely efficient and took pride in each other and their company. I will return to Natalie again, and have already recommended her to others. "Being kind because you can" is not something I used to think of when I would think of sales people...but with Natalie, I really feel she believes that is at the core of building a loyal costumer base....because in the end, after all the numbers have been moved around the spreadsheet to make it how it needs to be for everyone...we are simply people helping each other out.

"Sales Experience"

ridermom10
6/28/2014 4:17:43 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Anthony  RollisonAnthony Rollison

My Review Of Premier Toyota Scion:

We purchased a 2013 Toyota Avalon in March from Premier Toyota and our salesman was Anthony Rollison. He was still in training at the time, but he did a great job. When we had an issue with the service department, we called Anthony and he resolved the problem. He came to our house to pick the car up and delivered it back to us. He went above and beyond what he needed to do as a salesman. After all, he had already sold us the car, he could have just ignored our issue and left it in the hands of the service department. We feel that Anthony represents what Premer Toyota wants their customers to see when they walk in the door. He always has a wonderful smile on his face and has an infectious laugh. If you are thinking about buying a Toyota, go to Premier in Amherst and ask for Anthony Rollison. You won't be disappointed, this young man is going places!!

Twitter
"A return to what makes Premier Great."

LewisJohnson5
6/12/2014 10:37:11 PM

David WeaverDavid Weaver

My Review Of Premier Toyota Scion:

I thought Dave Morales, Jean Paul and Dave Weaver put forth a team effort to satisfy the customer, and were the Premier Toyota of old.

Twitter
"Natalie, Fabulous Sales Woman"

ritarutherford
5/27/2014 2:47:41 PM

My Review Of Premier Toyota Scion:

My husband and I went in to get information on a fuel efficient vehicle and we left with a new Toyota Prius Hybrid!!! Natalie was our caring, sincere, knowledgeable, efficient, and down to earth sales woman. Even though Natalie had only been working at Premier Toyota 1 (one) week, she exhibited knowledge of a veteran employee!! Natalie's pleasant smile, personality and willingness to get us the best deal made our experience the BEST experience we have ever received from any dealership within the area! We highly recommend Premier Toyota for your next vehicle purchase and ask for Natalie! You will not be disappointed!! BTW...We totally love our Prius Hybrid! After driving for over 40 years, I have finally found the best vehicle ever, since the Prius has awesome gas mileage, roominess, good visibility, and numerous safety features. Thank you Premier Toyota and Natalie!! You rock!

"Happy Customer"

compton235
5/8/2014 10:38:29 AM

Sharon Compton

My Review Of Premier Toyota Scion:

I went in looking for a used car, never thinking I could walk out with a brand new Toyota Corolla. Tahl showed us a few cars and then suggested a better solution- leasing! I left the dealership with a weight off my shoulders that my family has a safe second vehicle and the boys can learn to drive in a good car. THANKS Tahl!

"Prevention Specialist"

reichlinj
4/29/2014 6:35:25 AM

My Review Of Premier Toyota Scion:

Great experience. Trust what I heard. Sales professional was very educated and I.never felt manipulated. This.is.very important to me. The quality of the car is exceptional.

"Great experience"

chubci
4/27/2014 1:53:08 PM

Donald TothDonald Toth

My Review Of Premier Toyota Scion:

In all my experience with other dealerships, Premier had the friendliest and most welcoming people and atmosphere. My calls were returned immediately by a friendly and helpful salesperson. I felt like my business was important to them and that they were truly working to get me a good price on the vehicle I wanted. Premier made my car buying experience much more enjoyable.

Reviews 11-20 >>