Premier Toyota Scion

Premier Toyota Scion

Call
Premier Toyota Scion Info
About Premier Toyota Scion

At Premier Toyota we have a friendly and experienced sales staff with a strong commitment to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are locally owned and operated with strong ties to the community of Lorain County and the greater Cleveland region. We provide a quality of service that exceeds our customer's expectations, while contributing positively to the environment and the community. It is our mission to be the Premier provider of your automotive needs through continuous development of our people, products, and processes building lifetime client relationships. Simply put, we genuinely care about you and your concerns. We look forward to building a relationship for life… At Premier Toyota Scion, we are committed to recycling and reducing waste products. Our facility is environmentally engineered with "green walls"... walls that use plants to absorb heat from the sun, keeping our building cooler and reducing energy use. The furniture is 90% recycled or recyclable material. Cafe stools are constructed from seat belts and our car wash cleans and recycles its own water, saving over 66% of water normally used in a traditional car wash! Not only does the car wash reuse its water, but the entire facility filters water 3 times before discharge.

About Premier Toyota Scion

• Free WiFi Internet
  • Cozy Fireplace
  • Free Coffee and Cappuccino
  • Indoor Vehicle Delivery Bay
  • On-Site Parts Store
Deedee Tarrant
10/13/2014

"The best car buying experience ever!!!"

I'd like to thank Daniel Smith for being a great salesman and a phenomenal person. As promised when I walked into the front doors, Daniel stayed with me ever step of the way. He made sure my family and I were comfortable, he answered all of our questions, and treated us with respect and kindness. I had gone to other dealerships in search of a vehicle but was not welcomed or treated in such a friendly and inviting manner. Gus Grano (finance specialist), even feeling slightly under the weather, was amazing. He worked until he found the best financial options for me. In the end, I brought home my Honda Civic. I am forever grateful to the staff at Primer Toyota Scion and a special appreciation for Daniel and Gus. You all have renewed my faith in my car buying experience. I won't go to anyone else and I will seen all my friends and family your way. :) Thanks Deedee Tarrant

Daniel Smith and Gus Grano

jordansolomon8605!
9/15/2014

"Easy Process"

My salesperson Antwaun made the process of buying a used car very simple and quick. It was the easiest time I ever had with the purchase of a vehicle. Thank you Antwaun and Premier Toyota! Thanks and love my car, Jen

dan.konstantinovsky
8/10/2014

"Exceeded all expectations. "

The team at Premier Toyota exceeded all of my service, price and overall dealer experience expectations. I highly recommend purchasing and selling your existing car at this dealership. Great job!

kinney.eric
7/24/2014

"Fusion from a Toyota dealer"

The dealership is nice and easily found. I would recommend Ricky and Laurel for sure. Financing was a breeze and Ricky was nice to work with. The trade amount negotiations were "the usual" but not terrible.

gdutchman
7/20/2014

"If you buy a used car do NOT believe their inspection"

I purchased a used 2010 Ford Escape, and within one week the air conditioner stopped working. We discovered the AC/heater motor only worked on high and this car was sold without a gas cap. After calling the used car manager; Ernie, he had told me that i had bought this car as is. Exhaust problems too, and it has only been two weeks. I was told there were no problems after had running a 'safety inspection' on this vehicle and passed with flying colors. I have not even received my payment book yet. Used car buyer beware!!!!!!

jboberlin
7/19/2014

"Natalie Deem IS costumer service"

I went in with specific goals; which quickly became shared goals. Working with Natalie, I felt like I was partnered with an old friend who had expertise in something I knew nothing about and was there to truly help me sort through the options by LISTENING first, asking questions of others when she couldn't answer what I needed to know (my mind tends to have LOTS of questions when I am parting with money) and TOGETHER we ended up making a choice that fit MY needs and MY budget. The rest of the team members were extremely efficient and took pride in each other and their company. I will return to Natalie again, and have already recommended her to others. "Being kind because you can" is not something I used to think of when I would think of sales people...but with Natalie, I really feel she believes that is at the core of building a loyal costumer base....because in the end, after all the numbers have been moved around the spreadsheet to make it how it needs to be for everyone...we are simply people helping each other out.

ridermom10
6/28/2014

"Sales Experience"

We purchased a 2013 Toyota Avalon in March from Premier Toyota and our salesman was Anthony Rollison. He was still in training at the time, but he did a great job. When we had an issue with the service department, we called Anthony and he resolved the problem. He came to our house to pick the car up and delivered it back to us. He went above and beyond what he needed to do as a salesman. After all, he had already sold us the car, he could have just ignored our issue and left it in the hands of the service department. We feel that Anthony represents what Premer Toyota wants their customers to see when they walk in the door. He always has a wonderful smile on his face and has an infectious laugh. If you are thinking about buying a Toyota, go to Premier in Amherst and ask for Anthony Rollison. You won't be disappointed, this young man is going places!!

LewisJohnson5
6/12/2014

"A return to what makes Premier Great."

I thought Dave Morales, Jean Paul and Dave Weaver put forth a team effort to satisfy the customer, and were the Premier Toyota of old.

Davie Morales, and Jean Paul

ritarutherford
5/27/2014

"Natalie, Fabulous Sales Woman"

My husband and I went in to get information on a fuel efficient vehicle and we left with a new Toyota Prius Hybrid!!! Natalie was our caring, sincere, knowledgeable, efficient, and down to earth sales woman. Even though Natalie had only been working at Premier Toyota 1 (one) week, she exhibited knowledge of a veteran employee!! Natalie's pleasant smile, personality and willingness to get us the best deal made our experience the BEST experience we have ever received from any dealership within the area! We highly recommend Premier Toyota for your next vehicle purchase and ask for Natalie! You will not be disappointed!! BTW...We totally love our Prius Hybrid! After driving for over 40 years, I have finally found the best vehicle ever, since the Prius has awesome gas mileage, roominess, good visibility, and numerous safety features. Thank you Premier Toyota and Natalie!! You rock!

compton235
5/08/2014

"Happy Customer"

I went in looking for a used car, never thinking I could walk out with a brand new Toyota Corolla. Tahl showed us a few cars and then suggested a better solution- leasing! I left the dealership with a weight off my shoulders that my family has a safe second vehicle and the boys can learn to drive in a good car. THANKS Tahl!

Sharon Compton