Premier Toyota Scion

47190 Cooper Foster Park Road,
Amherst, Ohio 44001
Premier Toyota Scion Info
About Premier Toyota Scion

At Premier Toyota we have a friendly and experienced sales staff with a strong commitment to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are locally owned and operated with strong ties to the community of Lorain County and the greater Cleveland region. We provide a quality of service that exceeds our customer's expectations, while contributing positively to the environment and the community. It is our mission to be the Premier provider of your automotive needs through continuous development of our people, products, and processes building lifetime client relationships. Simply put, we genuinely care about you and your concerns. We look forward to building a relationship for life… At Premier Toyota Scion, we are committed to recycling and reducing waste products. Our facility is environmentally engineered with "green walls"... walls that use plants to absorb heat from the sun, keeping our building cooler and reducing energy use. The furniture is 90% recycled or recyclable material. Cafe stools are constructed from seat belts and our car wash cleans and recycles its own water, saving over 66% of water normally used in a traditional car wash! Not only does the car wash reuse its water, but the entire facility filters water 3 times before discharge.

About Premier Toyota Scion

• On-Site Parts Store
SQP Center
9/01/2015

"Great experience"

Tariq was honest and well versed in the Sienna we purchased. He made the buying experience a pleasure. Doug, John and David work in the background to make sure everything is completed smoothly. They make a great team at Premier Toyota.

September 02, 2015

So glad that our team was able to provide you with a pleasant buying experience. Congrats on your new Sienna!

Arif Rahman
8/28/2015

"Great experience"

bought my first car from Prmiere. Thanks to Tariq. He was really a big help and gave me every detail of the car to make the right decision.

Roland prius
8/27/2015

"Recall "

Easy, friendly, efficient service. I have confidence that all the work done at Premier Toyota will be excellent. I would most likely buy my next car there.

August 27, 2015

So glad to hear! What can we do to make you definitely buy your next car here?? Thank you for your feedback and please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better!

kimmykay
8/26/2015

"Fast and friendly service!"

I will recommend this service department to all my friends and family. Paul Brown was very efficient. I drive from Port Clinton to have my RAV4 serviced at this dealer. It is well worth the drive. Your service department is top notch. Your waiting area is very comfortable, and the coffee was excellent. The restrooms were very clean and well stocked. I give this service call an A+. Thank you Premier Toyota!

August 27, 2015

Wow, thank you for driving so far to service with us! We know that you pass other dealers on your way, so we truly appreciate your business. Thank you for your lovely comments and we look forward to taking care of you next time!

char70
8/26/2015

"Fantastic!!!"

I definitely would recommend this dealership from the sales dept to service. Always friendly and efficient. I'd like to give special thank,s to Paul Brown in the service department who handled my problem quickly , and answered all my question,s with patience and a smile. C. Bound

August 26, 2015

Thank you so much for you feedback! Paul Brown is one of veteran Service Advisors and we are so happy to have him. If you have any more questions in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call and let us know what we can do to help. Thanks!

Ibejohn
8/25/2015

"Service with a SMILE!!!! "

Your service personnel did a GREAT job, I would like to thank Kim Moore for all her help You got a great group of people.. You got ( A+ Excellent ) Thank You John Lydon

August 26, 2015

Thanks John! We are very proud of Kim and the A+ service she provides, we're so glad you noticed! See you in 5,000 miles!

cookie lady

"Great Experience"

We have had a great experience at the dealership with all the employees we have worked with. We have purchased 2 Toyotas and 1 Scion over the past 3 years!

August 26, 2015

Wow, thank you for your loyalty. We hope to see you at the New Owner's Celebration, and if there's anything we can do to make your visits more enjoyable, please let us know!

j9

"Good Experience "

A very easy dealership to work with plus we got a great deal. We bought a 2015 Rav4 and love the car. Thank you so much!

Doug

August 26, 2015

You're welcome! Fast, fun, and fair is our goal, so we're happy we able to achieve that for you. Enjoy your new Rav 4!

jeremy4876
8/25/2015

"Great staff, love my new Tacoma"

From the moment we walked in, I felt very little pressure. The staff is helpful without hovering or being high pressure. The staff at Premier really make you feel right at home. I will send as many people as I can their way. Good product and a good sales staff made for a great sales experience

August 26, 2015

Awesome! We are so happy you had a great sales experience. We know that you have a lot of dealerships to choose from, so we really appreciate you choosing Premier Toyota and for taking the time to review us!

LBCAM
8/24/2015

"Always impressed with this dealership and the service."

Always have a great experience with this dealership. We have bought a new 2015 Camry and have leased a 2015 Corolla. I have used the service department twice so far with the Camry and have been pleased to date.

August 24, 2015

Congratulations on your two new vehicles, and thank you for servicing with us! If there's anything we can do to make your visit even more pleasant, please let us know.

Reviews of Paul Brown