Prestige Auto Sales

Solutions Specialist

May 30, 2017

"!!!New Truck!!!"

- droopy1982

Had an excellent experience here at Prestige. No hassle car buying and they will go out their way to get you in a vehicle. Just save some time and go straight to Prestige and see Allen. Loving the truck thanks guys.

Allen Price
Dan Letourneau

May 12, 2017

"Bait & switched "

- Char.123

I drove 6 hours to get a car that was suppose to b $500 less & they changed that when I got there. The pics online were also photo shoppped so u couldn't see where the paint was chipped. & I asked twice if there was any interior or exterior damage to the car that I couldn't see n the pics & was told no twice. The only reason I bought the car was because I drove so far & the interior was immaculate! U will get ripped off if u go there.

Bob Hally
3.0

March 22, 2017

"God bless Prestige Auto Sales"

- Raul Reguera

Absolutely had a great experience at Prestige. Just walking in to the building was welcoming and not stressed out. My wife and I were treated as if we were the only ones at the dealership, even though you can tell it was a busy day. Bree was so helpful from email to when we met in person. She was so positive and made my first time car buy from a dealership stress free. We were able to get a great car below our budget and for much less of a down than I expected. I highly recommend all to come and check out Prestige Auto Sales in Ocala!