Prestige Auto Sales

Frank  Johnson , Solutions Specialist, Prestige Auto Sales

Frank Johnson

Solutions Specialist

March 22, 2017

"God bless Prestige Auto Sales"

- Raul Reguera

Absolutely had a great experience at Prestige. Just walking in to the building was welcoming and not stressed out. My wife and I were treated as if we were the only ones at the dealership, even though you can tell it was a busy day. Bree was so helpful from email to when we met in person. She was so positive and made my first time car buy from a dealership stress free. We were able to get a great car below our budget and for much less of a down than I expected. I highly recommend all to come and check out Prestige Auto Sales in Ocala!

February 06, 2017

"Prestige Auto Sales made buying a car easy!"

- Mary

I drove from Orlando to Ocala to look at a car at Prestige Auto. My sales representative, Allen Price, made buying a car EASY! He was very knowledgeable, professional, and most of all...NOT PUSHY! He only showed me cars that met my needs and budget. He was very patient with me and was able to answer all my questions. Although I did not purchase the car I initially came to see, I actually ended up purchasing a better car at a GREAT price! I absolutely love my new car and my experience at Prestige Auto. Thank you, Allen!!

January 31, 2017

"So happy with my dream car!"

- Hannahward1

Allen was absolutely wonderful!!! I cannot express how happy and satisfied I am with my new car!! Thank you Allen and Prestige Auto for everything! Y'all are awesome!!