Prestige Motors Inc

755 State Rt 17 South,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Prestige Motors Inc Info
About Prestige Motors Inc

We are proud to be an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, based in Paramus. Prestige Motors, Inc. is a part of the Prestige family of dealerships located in New Jersey. At Prestige, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our New Jersey dealerships have been serving the tri-state area for over 40 years. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealerships through the years. Prestige Motors, Inc. not only meets customer expectations, but excels in going above them.

About Prestige Motors Inc Learn More

sabinjo
5/24/2016

"Extremely Satisfied with Prestige"

I highly recommend Prestige Motors and salesman Ken Cundari. Having leased cars from many different manufacturers over the last 20+ years, I can honestly say that this is by far the most professional and complete process and the ownership experience I have had. Ken worked to get me the highest possible price for my trade in, got me an amazing deal on my new Mercedes, and has helped along the way during ownership. If you're seriously considering a Mercedes, I would absolutely recommend that you talk to Ken and you won't be disappointed.

Mvillani22
5/24/2016

"Fast, easy and fair experience"

Of course I shopped around for my new e class. When I finally arrived at Prestige, I was greeted by friendly staff and introduced to Jeff Chun. He was extremely straightforward and didn't play any games. He was well-versed on the models and packages and within minutes had several cars pulled out for my viewing. He involved the sales manager, Michael Serpone (who was also a great guy to work with, very professional yet not stiff at all). We negotiated a deal which was agreeable by both parties and that was it. Picked up the car the following day and it was a very streamlined, in and out procedure. I highly recommend Prestige.

FNAD
5/21/2016

"Repeat Customer"

I truly enjoyed the car buying experience when working with Jeff. This is the second Mercedes that I have gotten from him. He is the ultimate professional: from identifying the options I wanted, to arriving at a price, and then to the delivery. I wish everything was this easy! Additionally, this makes two cars from Prestige Mercedes Benz and two cars from Prestige Volvo prior. What can I say...I value excellent service. Highly recommend!!!

len717
5/18/2016

"Very helpful"

I'm impressed by how helpful he was in conveying information that ultimately produced a loan that was conducive to my budget. Very respectful group of individuals in assisting all of my needs. Thank you all.

Ehwang
5/16/2016

"Thank You for the exceptional Service! -EHwang "

Thank you for your exceptional service! Painless, straight forward With professionalism. We many cars before and by far, this was the best service we had in a very long time. We really appreciate the detail/ stress free experience we had working with Jeff! All bases were covered within matter of minutes. Definitely would recommend !

ftmslaw
5/16/2016

"THE BEST OF THE BEST!"

This is my 4th time working with Jeff at Prestige Motors and he's Fabulous!! He's extremely professional yet still manages to put you at ease. I would highly recommend you see Jeff if you are in market for Mercedes-Benz and especially live in tri state area. Prestige should be honored to have such professional in their team.

Robert Texidor

NextDoorNeighbor
5/14/2016

"Excellent, Very professional and memorable"

This is our first time to buy a Mercedes Benz as well as our first in this dealership. Though we did our homework regarding purchasing our car, we still had uncertainties about the human aspect of it. But those questions turned into security and comfort thanks to this Jeff Chun. He was very helpful, accommodating and professional from start to finish.

Shan0314
5/10/2016

"Exceptional Experience "

I have purchased several cars over the past 10 years with all different experiences and level of service, however this is the BEST experience I've ever had. I know I got a great deal, I don't feel cheated and best of all the service was exceptional. My CPO ML 350 looks brand new, I can't find a fault and believe me I have searched from top to bottom. Jeff Chun who was my sales guys was so calm, friendly, professional and made the entire experience seemless. He sent me reminder text of things I needed to bring with me and had everything ready when I arrived. He made sure I was 100% satisfied and even reached out after a couple days to make sure I was all good. The Sales Manager Walter Pensa is a STANDUP guy, he is truly an asset to the Prestige Motors team. He made sure my experience was flawless and he was there every step of the way. I could go on and on raving about Jeff and Walter but take my word if you are looking for a CPO MB look no further this is the place for you.

Carnevale68
5/06/2016

"THE WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT"

They just want to get people in an out and do not care what needs to be done, etc. I will never buy a car there because of their service department and level of professionalism. Go to another dealer for service, this one is horrible!!!!!!

BB

GerriU
4/23/2016

"Excellent, courteous, and very professional "

I had an amazing experience with Mr Campbell when I bought my last car at Prestige, so naturally I came back and requested him to be my sale representative. I told him what I was looking for and he took me to a GLC that fit exactly what I needed. He followed up with me to assure me that he was there for any question I might have about the car.

Reviews of Jeff Chun