Prestige Motors Inc

755 State Rt 17 South,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Prestige Motors Inc Info
About Prestige Motors Inc

We are proud to be an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, based in Paramus. Prestige Motors, Inc. is a part of the Prestige family of dealerships located in New Jersey. At Prestige, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our New Jersey dealerships have been serving the tri-state area for over 40 years. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealerships through the years. Prestige Motors, Inc. not only meets customer expectations, but excels in going above them.

About Prestige Motors Inc Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

TAdams
4/20/2015

"Joe Puga is Simply AWESOME!!!! "

Back at Prestige for another Mercedes after visiting Ray Catena and MB of Caldwell. Why did I waste my gas and time going anywhere but to Prestige!?!?! Once again, Joe Puga SURPASSED my expectations! He was attentive, patient, great customer service, friendly, and best of all, it didn't even feel like I was purchasing a vehicle. He is simply amazing, including quite funny! He will keep you smiling and comfortable throughout the entire process. Another great deal, another great time, and another great purchase!! I will be back in 2016 when my other lease is up, and trust me, I'm only going to Prestige this time. No need to shop around!!!! Prestige and Joe all the way!

Davidcar
4/17/2015

"Seamless process with Jeff and crew "

Jeff and the team were a delight to work with. , they made the process so easy and welcoming for us . He was honest , personable, sharp, and seasoned to say the least .

jlevine123
4/15/2015

"Turned in old vehicle and got a great deal on a new ML350"

I went in to see Phil at the recommendation of a prior client. I had a leased MB which was in very poor condition. Phil put me into a new ML350 and got me an amazing deal with respect to my prior vehicle damage and mileage issues. I highly recommend asking for Phil Campbell when you go to Prestige Motors in Paramus.

TanyaS.
3/24/2015

"Phil was extremely helpful and we loved working with him!"

We went in looking to trade in our car and we were considering the option of a used car. Phil was so helpful and spent time with us showing us all the cars that we were considering. After spending some time going over different options Phil was able to place us into a 2015 model and we were more than thrilled. He was patient, extremely helpful and really took the time to get us into the car we really wanted. I would recommend Phil to any of my family or friends. We will continue to work with Phil in the future!

rkaram
3/20/2015

"Leased a new E350."

Once again, Phil Campbell a great job of working a good deal for me to turn in my leased E350 (which Phil sold to me a couple of years ago) and to get into a new E350. The process was the quickest and most efficient I have experienced. Quick in and out with the new car. The MB finance person was also excellent but I can't recall his name. Thanks Phil!

rkaram
3/20/2015

"Phil was an outstanding sales person. He understood..."

Phil was an outstanding sales person. He understood immediately that I was in the rush and didn't have a lot of time to spend. He quickly and politely explained my purchase and lease options. We review car options and the deal was done. He gave me a fair price and also did a few extra things when I handed in my leased car (this is my fourth or fifth car from you dealership). I sensed that Phil's work ethic and standards are high; he walked me through each step of the way until I drove the car away a few hours after I walk into the dealership. Hopefully he will be able to assist me in 33 months when this lease is due. Thanks.

Phil Campbell

gfiumarelli
3/19/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

This was my first experience with Prestige and from the first contact to the delivery of the car all aspects of the client service was outstanding. This is actually the first time in my car buying history (and I have purchased/leased over 16 cars) that I was given the best price the first time around. I am very satisfied with Phil and the team at Prestige.

James B
3/17/2015

"Excellent service, Phil went above and beyond!!"

Was an excellent experience buying our first car in the US. We were tricky customers, being from overseas, but Phil dealt with all with poise and experience. Would recommend for sure! Thanks guys!

janblas
3/14/2015

"THOROUGHLY SATISFIED!"

Always a great experience when dealing with Prestige Mercedes! And when there are Sales employees like Phil Campbell also involved you are in the best of shape!!!

Jamie
3/10/2015

"Great"

Won't go nowhere else . Mercedes is the best car n service . I recommend anybody 2 go 2 Mercedes n buy anything vehicle . Go see Phil Campbell

Reviews of Phil Campbell