Prestige Motors Inc

755 State Rt 17 South,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Prestige Motors Inc Info
About Prestige Motors Inc

We are proud to be an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, based in Paramus. Prestige Motors, Inc. is a part of the Prestige family of dealerships located in New Jersey. At Prestige, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our New Jersey dealerships have been serving the tri-state area for over 40 years. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealerships through the years. Prestige Motors, Inc. not only meets customer expectations, but excels in going above them.

About Prestige Motors Inc Learn More

Stella
9/28/2016

"Exceptional service & perfect car"

I usually don't leave any reviews or ratings for my purchases or services, but I wanted to take the time to share and express how satisfied and pleased I am with Jeff Chun's service. It has been such a pleasant experience and I absolutely love with my new C300 coupe. I had gone into the dealership not quite sold on which model to look into and was very conflicted between leasing and financing options. Jeff was very patient and courteous throughout the process, and took his time to carefully explain the various options, features and pricing of each model. He genuinely listened to my needs, had my best interests in mind, and ensured that I felt comfortable about the investment in my first own car. His professionalism, personability, and expertise is a strong testament to Prestige Motors & Mercedes-Benz's leading brand and quality service, and I would happily recommend and refer Jeff to anyone.

Soliman1955
9/28/2016

"Amazing service"

Jeff chun is friendly,courteous, knowledgeable, I was hesitant he helped me pick the right car, he was patient . Will always go back to prestige

cikmawar46
9/26/2016

"Found the car I wanted"

This is the first time I am leasing a car. Jeff Chun was very helpful in explaining the details of leasing a car. He was very courteous, friendly, polite, and was able to find he exact car that I wanted. I am very satisfied with his service. I would also like to recognize Giancarlo Sapalasan who took time to explain all the features of the GLC300.

Giancarlo Sapalasan

William Roche1936
9/16/2016

"New lease with Jeff Chun."

I had a very pleasant expierence with Jeff Chun. Jeff was polite, courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful. I would also like to thank Mario who explained in detail the features of my GLE350. I will not soon forget these two fine young men.

Arlene
9/15/2016

"EXCEPTIONAL AND OUTSTANDING"

Chris Amigron and Harrison Jones were truly Outstanding and Exceptional in the service they provided me. They were professional and extremely understanding of my needs. They listened to me and helped me tremendously. I would recommend them to my family and friends. They were patient and caring and explained everything to me. They made me feel very comfortable and at ease. They also were very personable and knowledgeable. I look forward to many more years of buying my cars from them. I would rate them 10 STARS!!!!

Nancy - Bethlehem, PA
9/13/2016

"Smooth and easy transaction"

Thank you Ken for all your help in making the purchase of my pre-certified ML smooth and easy! I would certainly consider buying my next car with you.

Thyoon
9/07/2016

"Nice dealer. Very smooth work."

Friendly, easy, relax, comfortable... I think, these words can be the images of Jeff Chun and his Prestige Benz to me. It was my first experience for buying Mercedes Benz but after all, I feel very easy and comfortable. Yes, I will buy here again! definitely !

LKML350
9/05/2016

"Excellent, friendly, professional service"

Andrew Franco sets the standard for personnel at a car dealership! He has raised the bar for what it means to provide kind, courteous and professional service. He is funny and friendly and provided us with everything we needed beyond our expectations. There was never any pressure or "sales talk", just a professional discussion where he made sure we were able to get the car we needed. It was a pleasure to do business with him. We intend to do meet with him again for our next car. Thank you Andrew!

Rose
9/04/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Ken Cundari is very professional and accomodating. He was very attentive to my needs throughout my entire car buying process. He made my purchase experience smooth and easy. I have been a customer of Prestige for over 30 years and I am happy their sales associates continue to be of top notch quality.

Mb1234
9/03/2016

"Sales experience top notch!!"

Andrew Franco is without a doubt a SUPERSTAR at prestige MB! We consider him a friend. If looking car go no further than Andrew Franco. In service there is no one better than Steve Eilert.

Reviews of Jeff Chun