Prestige Motors Inc

755 State Rt 17 South,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Prestige Motors Inc Info
About Prestige Motors Inc

We are proud to be an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, based in Paramus. Prestige Motors, Inc. is a part of the Prestige family of dealerships located in New Jersey. At Prestige, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our New Jersey dealerships have been serving the tri-state area for over 40 years. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealerships through the years. Prestige Motors, Inc. not only meets customer expectations, but excels in going above them.

About Prestige Motors Inc Learn More

yym0902
6/29/2016

"Excellent, it was great."

I purchase new GLC300. I just sent email to Prestige Benz. And I got a call back from Jeff Chun. he got a my situation and he set up the appointment for me. I do not have many time for the shopping the car but, I already choose car on the internet. so, I just need to deal for OTD price. But, Jeff already made deal for me, and I have little credit issue but, he helped me too. I went that store just twice for purchase. First, I stayed there 40 min. And second, I just stayed an hour with sign up the docs. I bought 10 cars but, I never get a fast deal with sales person. I stayed store 8 hours when I bought previous car. But, today is so amazing. I just spent only 1 hour 40 min. However, I recommend that if you need to shop Mercedes then, go to Prestige Benz, and call Jeff~~. That all set~!!!

Mkgators22
6/11/2016

"Prestige Mercdes Service Dept. "

The Service team at Prestige Mercedes Benz is excellent. I have brought in my car to them several times since March upon buying a 2013 SL550 CPO from another dealership in New York. The other dealership had the exact car that I wanted only reason why I bought car there. The other dealership sold me the car & that was it, once I drove off the lot they did not care about me as a customer, not one phone call was made after I took delivery. Prestige Service Dept cares about you as a customer & I have not been disappointed, they are the best I have dealt with & I am a very picky customer. They have the best staff, service techs & Service directors....I have dealt with Frank N, Richie N, Mike P Anthony V. and they could not be nicer people to deal with. They follow up on every service appointment & communicate via phone calls or emails. Each time I picked up my car it was like picking up a new car. They do great work "once" and I highly recommend them to service your Mercedes Benz and coming from me that's huge !!

June 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you have had such wonderful experiences with Prestige Motors Service Department. Sincerely, Prestige Motors

TheXC90
6/04/2016

"Excellent experience! "

Jeff was excellent and was able to connect right away. This was important as second time Mercedes buyer. He explained my questions satisfactory. I would recommend him anytime.

June 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear all your questions were answered and that your time with us was enjoyable! Sincerely, Prestige Motors

Arbailey1
6/01/2016

"Purchase new c300 for my son"

Excellent. Jeff was an amazing sales person with an uncanny depth of knowledge about the product. I will be making any all referrals to Prestige.

June 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are delighted to hear you had a wonderful time with Prestige Motors! Sincerely, Prestige Motors

Wansoo Suh
6/01/2016

"very efficient and no nonsense"

I had a very good experience with Jeff. He went out of his way to accommodate our schedule. He is very efficient and straightforward so a very smooth process.

June 01, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with Prestige Motors! Sincerely, Prestige Motors

adrian3679
5/31/2016

"Superb Experience - Jeff Chun is the BEST"

Jeff Chun is simple the best. He's not a "salesman"; he's a true consultant. His approach made me feel confident throughout the process. From the outset, he walked me through a number of options and was very honest. I've had VW, Audi, BMW before, but it was Jeff's consultative approach and sincere desire to get me into a vehicle that fit my needs that made me go with Prestige. This is what exceptional service looks like. I hope others can enjoy the experience I had!

May 31, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are very lucky to have Jeff as part of our Prestige Motors family, we are glad to hear you has a wonderful experience with Prestige Motors. Sincerely, Prestige Motors

Eugene Park
5/26/2016

"Greatest salespersons ever"

Jeff Chun is one of the most attentive, straight forward and honest salesperson around. However, he is not a pushover, first offer is fair and eventually he will get you one of the best deals around. Dealt with many other dealers from BMW, Audi, Hyundai and Mercedes by far he is the easiest to deal with. Second car I leased from him. Always makes it as painless as possible.

May 27, 2016

Thank you Eugene for your kind words. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with Prestige Motors and returned for your second lease! Sincerely, Prestige Motors

sabinjo
5/24/2016

"Extremely Satisfied with Prestige"

I highly recommend Prestige Motors and salesman Ken Cundari. Having leased cars from many different manufacturers over the last 20+ years, I can honestly say that this is by far the most professional and complete process and the ownership experience I have had. Ken worked to get me the highest possible price for my trade in, got me an amazing deal on my new Mercedes, and has helped along the way during ownership. If you're seriously considering a Mercedes, I would absolutely recommend that you talk to Ken and you won't be disappointed.

May 27, 2016

Thank you Sabinjo for your kind words! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Prestige Motors and we hope you enjoy your new Mercedes. Sincerely, Prestige Motors

Mvillani22
5/24/2016

"Fast, easy and fair experience"

Of course I shopped around for my new e class. When I finally arrived at Prestige, I was greeted by friendly staff and introduced to Jeff Chun. He was extremely straightforward and didn't play any games. He was well-versed on the models and packages and within minutes had several cars pulled out for my viewing. He involved the sales manager, Michael Serpone (who was also a great guy to work with, very professional yet not stiff at all). We negotiated a deal which was agreeable by both parties and that was it. Picked up the car the following day and it was a very streamlined, in and out procedure. I highly recommend Prestige.

May 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear you had such a great experience with Prestige Motors and hope you enjoy your new E Class! Sincerely, Prestige Motors

FNAD
5/21/2016

"Repeat Customer"

I truly enjoyed the car buying experience when working with Jeff. This is the second Mercedes that I have gotten from him. He is the ultimate professional: from identifying the options I wanted, to arriving at a price, and then to the delivery. I wish everything was this easy! Additionally, this makes two cars from Prestige Mercedes Benz and two cars from Prestige Volvo prior. What can I say...I value excellent service. Highly recommend!!!

May 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are very lucky to have Jeff as part of Prestige Motors we hope you enjoy your Mercedes Benz! Sincerely, Prestige Motors

Reviews of Jeff Chun