Read Reviews Prestige Motors Inc

Ken CundariSales Consultant14 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Prestige Motors Inc

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Prestige Motors Inc has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Prestige Motors Inc

We are proud to be an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, based in Paramus.

Prestige Motors, Inc. is a part of the Prestige family of dealerships located in New Jersey. At Prestige, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our New Jersey dealerships have been serving the tri-state area for over 40 years. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealerships through the years. Prestige Motors, Inc. not only meets customer expectations, but excels in going above them.

Our Location

"Phil Campbell"

Peter Gaglioti
8/31/2014 3:36:22 PM

My Review Of Prestige Motors Inc:

Phil was a true professional. He was honest, easy to work with, no pressure to buy a car. He understood my needs and what I was looking for and made certain that I got the best deal. Because of his commitment to making certain I got everything I was looking for in a car and price later that week I had a family member deal with Phil that they to got a car from him. I would recommend anyone looking to get a MB that they work with Phil.

"Costumer"

Evelisse
8/26/2014 12:13:26 AM

My Review Of Prestige Motors Inc:

Thanks to phil Campbell for he's great service.. In last eight year is always a pleasure to make business with you..your sales representive are the best..great dealer excellent service..in all department sale,service and parts thanks again..

Added: 8/27/2014 7:07:26 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer for eight years and hopefully many more! Thanks for taking time to leave us this kind message.

All the best,

Twitter
"Amazing Customer Service/ "JOE PUGA" HOMERUN....."

Delgado88
8/25/2014 3:36:18 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Antoine GillespieAntoine Gillespie
Joseph PugaJoseph Puga
Al ReciAl Reci

My Review Of Prestige Motors Inc:

Amazing experience from the time i called on the phone and greeted by a gentleman named Antoine Gillespe, all the way till the end of my deal with Business Manager Al Rici. i walked out with my new Mercedes in 1 day. Straight to the point no hassle, no pressure, just such a comfortable environment. Im use to working in a stressful enviroment and the last thing i want when i go shopping is Bull and selling me dreams that are not reality. The sales man Joe Puga is a true gentleman told me everything from the begining. No Bull, No suprises. Everything he said was to the point. He worked with my budget and made it an easy transaction.Top $$$$$$ for my previous Mercedes, and an unbelievable deal on my Pre Owned Mercedes CANNOT beat there prices. Im on my 3rd Mercedes previous 2 cars brought at different Mercedes dealer, But im locked in for life with Prestige Mercedes for the next 30years easy.
Will recommend to all friends and family.

Purchase Date 8/23/2014

Joe Puga AND
Prestige Motor Inc for making this EASY.........

U.S Army 19yrs/ Bosnia/Iraqi Veteran
F.D.N.Y 17Yrs/ Firefighter
Bronx N.Y
Anthony C Delgado

Added: 8/27/2014 6:00:05 PM

Anthony! We commend your service and appreciate your time to leave this stunning review. We are happy to have you as part of the Prestige Family. Locked for life sounds good to us and we look forward to helping you with any need you should have.

Twitter
"More than someone you can count on!"

DKOZ
8/20/2014 11:13:48 PM

Tarek ElhadidiTarek Elhadidi

My Review Of Prestige Motors Inc:

This was my first experience buying a Mercedes. Phil from the get go was professional, engaging and honest. There was absolutely no pressure to buy. As a nurse I always try to be an advocate for my patients and I definitely found Phil is an advocate for his customers. I feel honored to have the opportunity to have Phil as my salesperson. I know he worked hard and went BEYOND to get me the GREATEST deal ever!!!! I truly have an awesome car and a bonus of a great experience buying it with Phil at Prestige Motors.

Added: 8/21/2014 5:42:09 PM

First of all, we're grateful to have wonderful customers such as yourself, thanks for you all you do in your line of work. We feel honored you saw we take care in our line of work too! So happy to have you in a great vehicle, enjoy and come back should you ever need anything.

"Phil Campbell"

erin1974
8/20/2014 7:28:30 AM

My Review Of Prestige Motors Inc:

We have been customers of Prestige for seven years and have used numerous sales people. After meeting and working with Phil this last time, we will only buy from him in the future. He was the first person who really seemed to care we were getting the best deal. He is sincere and professional and I would highly recommend asking for him if you find yourself at Prestige.

Added: 8/20/2014 2:22:53 PM

We appreciate your continued business. Sounds like you found the perfect sales consultant and we were able to make it a great experience for you. Happy to hear that. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this positive feedback - all the best and come back anytime!

"Jeff Chun"

jonathanwwong
8/19/2014 10:09:48 PM

Jeff ChunJeff Chun

My Review Of Prestige Motors Inc:

This is my 5th Mercedes from Prestige. They are always professional and can match or beat the lease prices of any other dealer. I came in with a price I wanted to spend and Jeff was able to get down to that level.

Added: 8/20/2014 2:15:58 PM

We are so thankful for your repeat business and taking the time to share your story here. We appreciate you and hope we continue to serve you long in to the future!

"John Kim"

JohnYSLim93
8/9/2014 1:20:21 PM

John Kim

My Review Of Prestige Motors Inc:

John Kim was very professional and reliable. Upon my first meeting with John, he was able to make me feel comfortable and helped guide me into getting the car my family wanted. He knew what we wanted (and how much we wanted it) and helped make the financial process end very smoothly. On top of that, John speaks very fluently in Korean so my parents had no trouble communicating with him. John Kim is the kind of dealer everyone deserves- trustworthy, reliable, professional, and a very hard worker. I highly recommend John to everyone.

Added: 8/9/2014 7:07:58 PM

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We strive to be helpful throughout the process and are happy to hear that you had a great experience!

"excellent"

oibrahim
8/5/2014 10:48:50 AM

My Review Of Prestige Motors Inc:

Phil Campbell is the reason i buy Mercedes. He gets me into the right car every time. My family has bought cars from him for over 7 years and we will only buy from Phil. Our business will always belong to Phil.

Added: 8/5/2014 6:28:49 PM

We strive to create a lasting relationship with every client we meet. Thrilled that you've returned again and again, and we appreciate your warm words. Glad to have you in the Prestige Family!

"jeff chun"

joycepark
7/30/2014 10:44:02 PM

Jeff ChunJeff Chun

My Review Of Prestige Motors Inc:

jeff chun is very professional yet friendly, and he is strongly determined to help the clients meet their best needs. we recommend him to everyone!

Added: 7/31/2014 4:55:55 PM

Thank you for your referral! We appreciate the review and feedback of our team and experience.

Twitter
"Great Dealership and Employee"

jbarrie
7/30/2014 9:12:44 PM

Rui CostaRui Costa

My Review Of Prestige Motors Inc:

Phil Campbell is the reason I keep coming back to Prestige. His professionalism and customer service by far exceeds expectations. Thanks for a great experience and another great car.

Added: 7/31/2014 4:51:16 PM

It is wonderful for us to hear the Phil took great care of you and earned your trust and repeat business. Our customers are invaluable to us. Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

All Our Best,