Prestige Motors Inc

Andrew Franco

Anthony Amelio, Sales Consultant, Prestige Motors Inc

Anthony Amelio

February 25, 2017

"No Hassel in the process!"

- Lady O

This was my 2nd lease working with Jeff and he made my day with less hassel by preworking and narrowing down to the best options based on my needs! I would recommend both Jeff and the dealership!

February 25, 2017

"Great experience, Jeff is very professional"

- zengzheng123

Jeff is a really professional salesperson. With his help, I purchased a GLC300 I have been looking for some time for a good price. The entire process was really smooth, and it was really pleasant to communicate with him. He answered my questions with patient and prepared the paperwork carefully. Overall, this was a great car-buying experience.

February 20, 2017

"Very Satisfied Customer"

- P and T

Nick and Walter, Great team work with assisting us in purchasing a car. Wonderful personality and cares. Customer service was Awesome. From start to finish all went smooth and timely. we were very comfortable in making the purchase with the information given and was well educated with the product and procedures to follow to obtain the car. Thank You for helping us in purchasing our ML350.