Prestige Motors Inc

Kristin Mascola

March 25, 2017

"Great no hassle"

- Shawn1225

Worked with Jeff Chun. Responsive, quick to the point and was clear on answer. Pleasure to work with. Was one of the quickest, hassle free car buying experience.

March 24, 2017

"Mercedes must be proud"

- Stereosteve

Nice people, gorgeous facility much like a museum. Cars are rotated with fresh stock frequently. Great coffee machine better than most dealers. As a Daimler stockholder I am confident.

March 23, 2017

"Excellent customer service and professionalism "

- JLosee16

Andrew is the best salesmen we have EVER dealt with at any dealership. This is our 4th car we have purchased from him and would never go anywhere else. He has gone above and beyond for us while treating us like family. He has called me multiple times after I left Mercedes with my new car just to make sure I am happy and everything is ok!! He is always available to help no matter the question - if you are looking for excellent customer service and professionalism I strongly suggest buying your next car from him.