Prestige Motors Inc

755 State Rt 17 South,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Prestige Motors Inc Info
About Prestige Motors Inc

We are proud to be an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, based in Paramus. Prestige Motors, Inc. is a part of the Prestige family of dealerships located in New Jersey. At Prestige, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our New Jersey dealerships have been serving the tri-state area for over 40 years. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealerships through the years. Prestige Motors, Inc. not only meets customer expectations, but excels in going above them.

About Prestige Motors Inc Learn More

Ebnickiea

"Turk is the Best!"

I just got into my 5th Mercedes Benz this week all thanks to Turk. I always purchase only from Turk. He is the best! So helpful and goes out of his way to always get us the best deal. Its a true pleasure to walk into Prestige and get 5 star service from Turk. Thanks a million!

VC

"Service was excellent!"

I recently leased a car from Prestige and the service was excellent. My sales professional was Joseph Prudente and I would recommend him to all my friends/family.

Joseph Prudente

caru
8/30/2016

"Prestige Motors is First Class!"

My family was very happy with Prestige and especially our sales representative Joseph Prudente. Joe was knowledgeable and friendly. He made the buying experience easy and enjoyable. I didn't feel stressed or pressured working with Joe and the whole team at Prestige. From start to finish, first class service!!

Joseph Prudente

Familyman2017$
8/30/2016

"Great dealer and salesman experience"

Great experience with Osiel Mancha buying my wife a new car, so much so I ended up getting one for myself as well. I certainly recommend Osiel if you are looking for a knowledgeable salesman without the pushy feel which often annoys me.

danny s

"Best dealer experience"

Prestige Motors is the only place I lease my cars from. I'm going on my fourth lease with Ossie Mancha he is the best, knows that in my business I don't have time to waste as I am always on the go. The sale process is seamless. I am in and out with the car that I want no hassle and is always a pleasure working with the entire team. This place really makes you feel like family. Go to Prestige Mercedes for the ultimate luxury experience.

RAS

"New lease"

Victor is outstanding and I would only deal with him on any future purchases or leases. He is professional, patient and displays the utmost integrity.

Mramos
8/29/2016

"Ken Cundari is Excellent!"

Ken Cundari is an excellent salesperson! He is polite, knowledgeable, responsive and most of all, he never pressures you to do or buy anything. He searched exhaustively for a perfect car for me and when he could not find one, he built me one! I love car and the excellent experience I had at Prestige Motors and with Ken Cundari. We went back and bought my wife a car as well from Ken and we love the car too!

Maha Ammar

"Always ask for Turk! "

If you are in the market for a Mercedes you must come see Turk at Prestige! There is no one else my family will ever buy or lease a car from! The dealership is absolutely amazing, but Turk is def the man to see if you're there! He knows what he's talking about and is super helpful! I cant give him enough credit, he makes the car buying process so easy and enjoyable! He's the best!

Vello920
8/28/2016

"It's all about the Experiance"

We live in a world that we work to hard and live stressed lives. So when your not working it's the little things that make your life easy and I call these things experiences. They can be minuet but they hold value... When you go to dinner the food should be good but a bad experience will keep you from returning. When you go to buy cloths is the person really helping or an annoying salesperson looking for a commission? The same goes for car buying, especially higher end car buying. The crew at Prestige nailed it. From the minute I walked in with my wife and 2 kids the experience was on.. Within minutes I was having a nice conversation with the manager Ray whom then introduced me to my sales person Osiel. The situation was extremely comfortable without any pressure. It just so seems to happen that Osiel had me in what I wanted in minutes and at the price point I wanted within minutes after a test drive.. They took back my old lease without a hitch and put us in our new car the same day.. The insurance, registration, plates,signing paperwork and switching over my stuff from one car to the other was seamless. I'm not a big on writing reviews but when left a good impression I can only hope someone reads this, finds these guys and has the same experience I did. Thx again Prestige Mercedes Osiel and Ray

Mercedes owner
8/28/2016

"Very attentive and responsive to my needs"

They listened and tried to offer me a good deal based on my needs and the car that I wanted. I would recommended to pay them a visit.

Reviews of Jeff Chun