Prestige Motors Inc

Harrison Jones III

April 21, 2017

"Great service"

- Dinesh

Jeff Chum. sells person did a great job. I would recommend more people to him. I Would give him a call and he responds great. great service

April 13, 2017

"Customer "

- Happy owner

I'm a proud customer of Prestige, I was taken great care of on my recent visit and perchase of a 2017 Mercedes-Bens by Sam and Mycola a.k.a Nick. Nick even came in on his day off to delivery my car and make sure I was happy with my perchase. I'd recommend Mercedes-Bens Prestage.to everyone. Great guys and staff to work with. They make me feel like family! Two thumbs up!!!

April 12, 2017

"Very positive experience"

- dpatel723

Everything was just as it was discussed. Jeff was very polite and easy to work with. We would buy again from this dealership and certainly go through Jeff. Added bonus: ask for all season floor mats!