Prestige Motors Inc

755 State Rt 17 South,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Prestige Motors Inc Info
About Prestige Motors Inc

We are proud to be an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, based in Paramus. Prestige Motors, Inc. is a part of the Prestige family of dealerships located in New Jersey. At Prestige, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our New Jersey dealerships have been serving the tri-state area for over 40 years. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealerships through the years. Prestige Motors, Inc. not only meets customer expectations, but excels in going above them.

About Prestige Motors Inc Learn More

Kimosorio1
7/21/2016

"Love my ride "

Pleased with service at Prestige, and currently enjoying my ride. It's my third lease with them. As a return customer, I am glad that my business was valued enough to accomodate many of my requests.

Manny_C
7/18/2016

"Outstanding Service"

Prestige Motor Inc., know their products and services and they recognize that one great interaction with customers forms a relationship that lasts and pays off again and again. The entire staff of Prestige Motor Inc., are always helpful but I would like to thank and acknowledge two of their finest - Giancarlo Sapalasan and Alex Carlo. If I needed something, they got it, no questions and no aggravation. They understand their customers. They are both creative and resourceful and they don’t hesitate to help customer find a solution even if it means thinking outside the box. Very helpful, honest and great service! Prestige Motor Inc. exceeded my expectation and I’m honored to give them my highest recommendations.

Giancarlo Sapalasan and Alex Carlo

July 18, 2016

Manny, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this review! Our staff is well trained to always put the customer first and each one is very important to us. We are happy to see Giancarlo and Alex go above and beyond to provide you with the highest service! Your recommendations are appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again!

ftmslaw
7/15/2016

"Top Mercedes-Benz dealership in tri-state area"

Just leased yet another vehicle (5th. in less than 3 years) for my employee and as usual Jeff handled it quick and easy. Text him in the morning and let him know what I need and he text me back within minutes with exact vehicle at price more that reasonable. Sent my employee to pick up the car and Jeff prepared everything for him to sign and drive. He was pretty much in and out within an hour with his brand new Mercedes. I wish every dealership has some one like Jeff who can make buying/leasing a vehicle such effortless. Go see Jeff if you are in market for German's finest automobile.

Joon Pak
7/15/2016

"Professional and transparent"

I've had the best car buying experience at this dealership with John Kim and the rest of the staffs. Here are few things that made Prestige Motors the best Mercedes Dealer in NJ/NY area. 1) 9.99999999999999999/10 condition on all CPO models. 2) They arrange everything to ensure the best quality of services (vehicle inspections, titling, insurance registrations, DMV registrations, and finances) 3) John Kim (sales consultant) was never pushy but totally transparent on price negotiation, model presentation, and time management. 4) They will find you the right vehicle at the most reasonable price at ease. 5) The staffs at the dealership demonstrate real professionalism and integrity when it comes to customer services. 6) The way they engage with customers is absolutely unique and different than any other scumbag-operated dealerships around the area. I would refer any Mercedes owners or prospective Benz drivers.

arahimi
7/06/2016

"Simply A great deal"

I went to several Mercedes-Benz dealers across the state and nobody could match the deal that was presented at Prestige. Jeff Chun was extremely professional and honest in his work. A+ service.

July 06, 2016

Thank you arahimi for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are very lucky to have Jeff as part of the Prestige Motors Family. We hope to see you soon. Sincerely, Ray Baker

brianseltzer
7/01/2016

"Amazing"

My wife and I couldn't be happier with Jeff Chun. He was so responsive and worked within our budget to get two new cars!

July 06, 2016

Thank you brianseltzer for your kind words. We are happy Jeff was able to provide you and your wife with perfect cars for you both! Sincerely, Ray Baker

yym0902
6/29/2016

"Excellent, it was great."

I purchase new GLC300. I just sent email to Prestige Benz. And I got a call back from Jeff Chun. he got a my situation and he set up the appointment for me. I do not have many time for the shopping the car but, I already choose car on the internet. so, I just need to deal for OTD price. But, Jeff already made deal for me, and I have little credit issue but, he helped me too. I went that store just twice for purchase. First, I stayed there 40 min. And second, I just stayed an hour with sign up the docs. I bought 10 cars but, I never get a fast deal with sales person. I stayed store 8 hours when I bought previous car. But, today is so amazing. I just spent only 1 hour 40 min. However, I recommend that if you need to shop Mercedes then, go to Prestige Benz, and call Jeff~~. That all set~!!!

July 06, 2016

Thank you yym0902 for taking time to write such a kind review. We are very fortunate to have Jeff as part of the Prestige Motors Family. We are glad to hear you got everything you needed, we hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Ray Baker

Mkgators22
6/11/2016

"Prestige Mercdes Service Dept. "

The Service team at Prestige Mercedes Benz is excellent. I have brought in my car to them several times since March upon buying a 2013 SL550 CPO from another dealership in New York. The other dealership had the exact car that I wanted only reason why I bought car there. The other dealership sold me the car & that was it, once I drove off the lot they did not care about me as a customer, not one phone call was made after I took delivery. Prestige Service Dept cares about you as a customer & I have not been disappointed, they are the best I have dealt with & I am a very picky customer. They have the best staff, service techs & Service directors....I have dealt with Frank N, Richie N, Mike P Anthony V. and they could not be nicer people to deal with. They follow up on every service appointment & communicate via phone calls or emails. Each time I picked up my car it was like picking up a new car. They do great work "once" and I highly recommend them to service your Mercedes Benz and coming from me that's huge !!

June 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you have had such wonderful experiences with Prestige Motors Service Department. Sincerely, Prestige Motors

TheXC90
6/04/2016

"Excellent experience! "

Jeff was excellent and was able to connect right away. This was important as second time Mercedes buyer. He explained my questions satisfactory. I would recommend him anytime.

June 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear all your questions were answered and that your time with us was enjoyable! Sincerely, Prestige Motors

Arbailey1
6/01/2016

"Purchase new c300 for my son"

Excellent. Jeff was an amazing sales person with an uncanny depth of knowledge about the product. I will be making any all referrals to Prestige.

June 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are delighted to hear you had a wonderful time with Prestige Motors! Sincerely, Prestige Motors

Reviews of Jeff Chun