Prestige Motors Inc

755 State Rt 17 South,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Prestige Motors Inc Info
About Prestige Motors Inc

We are proud to be an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, based in Paramus. Prestige Motors, Inc. is a part of the Prestige family of dealerships located in New Jersey. At Prestige, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our New Jersey dealerships have been serving the tri-state area for over 40 years. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealerships through the years. Prestige Motors, Inc. not only meets customer expectations, but excels in going above them.

About Prestige Motors Inc Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Larry F
3/05/2015

"A Pleasurable Eperience!"

Very satisfying experience dealing with Henri Sabar in leasing a 2015 ML-350. My wife and myself had planned to visit other dealerships but went to Prestige first. We were so pleased in dealing with Henri that we finalized the deal the same morning. No need to look further. We had a couple of follow-up questions that were handled immediately by him. He is a credit to the dealership.

Nicole
2/24/2015

"Perfect and Super Easy! "

Getting a new car from prestige Mercedes in Paramus was beyond easy! Ken Shattuck was the best salesperson I have ever dealt with in buying/leasing a new car.

C&P
2/17/2015

"We drove home HAPPY!!"

Over the years we have purchased several cars from Prestige and our latest experience with Phil Campbell was the best. Professional, extremely knowledgeable and beyond helpful, Phil made every aspect of our transaction easy and excellent. Plus, their entire team did a terrific job as well. A high salute to them all!

Robert Texidor

wpsjr57
2/13/2015

"Great experience "

This was my second purchase from Prestige. My salesman Phil Campbell has been great. He worked hard to get me in my vehicle and for that I need to say thanks!!!! He's the kind of person who's there for you when you have a problem long after the sale.. You don't see that anymore in a salesman. He's a great asset to the dealership and when I'm ready to purchase again I'll come back to Prestige because of Phil..

JPPx2
2/09/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

Anthony made our dream car become a reality. He met all the specific criteria required to get us into our first Mercedes. Anthony was informative, professional, accommodating and a pleasure to work with. He understood what we needed and delivered! The best car purchase experience we have ever encountered.

jaguarjg
1/24/2015

"Great Job"

My salesman Anthony Amelio made us a deal we couldn't refuse, and delivered just as promised. I would certainly recommend Prestige, and Anthony Amelio to anyone looking for a Mercedes.

ws
1/23/2015

"Thank you Anthony Amelio!"

This was my first time buying a Mercedes, and I could not have been more impressed and pleased with the process. Anthony Amelio is second-to-none as a salesman. From the moment I met Anthony at the dealership, he impressed me with his knowledge of every tiny detail both of the cars we looked at, and the process of car buying as a whole. He patiently worked with me to find the car that fit my needs (and wants), and then worked with me to get to an amazing price. Anthony made every aspect of the sale crystal clear, and earned my trust for this car and my future cars. When I decided to move forward with the purchase, Anthony worked diligently to finalize the sale quickly and smoothly, and made it possible to get me the car that day. I have already recommended Anthony and Prestige MB to a number of family and friends, and will keep doing so. He and MB have a customer for life!

DKNYAQ
1/22/2015

"Effortless Experience"

Anthony Amelio got me a great deal on a lease for a former service loaner that was not to be believed. While the price was excellent, I feel compelled to mention just how effortless he made the entire transaction. Appointments were kept on time, all paperwork needs spelled out clearly ahead of time, etc... Any information I needed or questions I had were answered promptly and completely. I have to say he made the entire process a joy -- and at a great value. I will absolutely be going back to prestige MB after my lease is up. Thank you all! Kurt

masrallen
1/21/2015

"Well that was a surprise !"

Massive flat on Rt 80 west by Lodi on my way to exit 18 on the NY Thruway. MASSIVE. Tire exploded after I ran over something big I couldnt avoid. I got to the shoulder safely (Thanks ML 350!) and called AAA because no way was I going to stick my butt out onto 80W to change my tire. Good thing too because the donut was flat from lack of use (top tip: check that puppy every time you change your oil!). So, on my way was this dealership, Prestige, in Paramus. Because I wasnt going to drive for 90 minutes on the Thruway on a donut... I pulled into the service area with no warning to them, with no appointment, right after lunch, in the middle of the week. They were very busy, as you may expect. I walked up to the counter, and I was stunned at the willingness to help me immediately, bc I was *going* somewhere on a time schedule and needed to get in and out. Also, the speed of the service itself, and the overall friendliness of all parties concerned was great - esp. a lovely lass by the name of Jocelyn Vincent. She somehow managed to bump me up to the front of the line. The price was not great for all this - it is dealership pricing after all, but I knew I was getting the right tire, properly installed, for my vehicle. IN ABOUT AN HOUR. Overall - an amazingly positive experience. (NB: They have a nice waiting room, free wifi, and a beverage station. Place was spotless. Quiet showroom floor with some seating areas for privacy. Of course, they do discriminate against tea drinkers...only water and coffee! COME ON!)

Jocelyn Vincent

P.R.
1/19/2015

"Phil Campbell made my experience outstanding!"

This is the third Mercedes Benz I purchased at Prestige, and my second through Phil Campbell. The dealership as a whole has been great to work with, but Phil has been the highlight of my car buying experience. He listened to my wants and needs, and was able to get me exactly what I was looking for. Thank you again Phil.

Reviews of Phil Campbell