Prestige Motors Inc

755 State Rt 17 South,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Prestige Motors Inc Info
About Prestige Motors Inc

We are proud to be an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, based in Paramus. Prestige Motors, Inc. is a part of the Prestige family of dealerships located in New Jersey. At Prestige, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our New Jersey dealerships have been serving the tri-state area for over 40 years. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealerships through the years. Prestige Motors, Inc. not only meets customer expectations, but excels in going above them.

About Prestige Motors Inc Learn More

GerriU
4/23/2016

"Excellent, courteous, and very professional "

I had an amazing experience with Mr Campbell when I bought my last car at Prestige, so naturally I came back and requested him to be my sale representative. I told him what I was looking for and he took me to a GLC that fit exactly what I needed. He followed up with me to assure me that he was there for any question I might have about the car.

MB2016
4/21/2016

"Jeff Chun was excellent sales person. very helpful and quick"

My friend recommended Jeff Chun and she was right he was excellent. Efficient. Quick work I can recommended your place and Jeff Chun to anybody who is looking Mercedes Even though my car was stop working on the highway after 4 days. I missed teach my class It's not his fall. I guess I just got bad car. ? Can't tell from outside. Something computer program problem When I got there with my bad car. Jeff and Everybody were very helpful. Jeff prepared loaner car for me One thing I did not like it I had to use my credit card to pay towing car ( I know I will get money back) Anyway I still Recomend your place to everybody Jeff Chun is very smart and hard working and very helpful. Feel comfortable Thank you

EMART1972
4/17/2016

"Dream Car"

I had another amazing experience at Prestige thanks to Jeff Chun. This time it was for my dream car - the SL550. Jeff really made this a smooth transaction. As always he was professional and thoughtful. He understood this was a big deal for me and made sure the experience was best in class and memorable. Jeff is courteous, helpful, and makes certain that satisfaction is delivered every step of the way. He truly knows the product and is passionate about delivering a best in class customer experience. Jeff is a true professional who really cares about his customers. I have said it before, and I meant it- I will be back to see Jeff for my next purchase. I have a feeling I will be bringing my children to Prestige, too... Thanks, Jeff, for all that you do!

HN
4/14/2016

"Awesome car buying experience!!!"

Just bought GLC 300 at Prestige few weeks ago. This was the best car buying experience I ever had. Never imagined that car buying can be this stress fee and be actually a fun. Can't say enough good things about Sales Associate, Jeff Chun. He was very courteous, patient and had answers to the each and every question I asked. He helped in each and every step of the process and was helpful even for days after I drove the car out of dealership. Thanks Jeff for your exceptional service.

Benzdriver
4/08/2016

"Simply the best!"

I can't say enough good things about Prestige and, especially, Ken Cundari. I was looking for a specific model and color and thanks to him I got exactly what I wanted. Thank you Ken for the above and beyond exceptional service.

ML
3/30/2016

"Excellent experience"

Just picked up my new GLC at Prestige Mercedes-Benz. Received first class service from Michael Serpone, Sales Manager and Jeff Chun, Sales Associate. Also got a great demo of car features from Alex Carlo, Product Concierge. Visited two other Mercedes dealerships in the area prior to this one, and Prestige blew the other two away. Highly recommended.

Alex Carlo

Phil1
3/28/2016

"Excellence Personified "

My experience, from start to finish was exceptional and professional.. The process was seemless and thorough. I would not think twice about referring friends, family and associates, to Prestige. I am so pleased, that I am purchasing a second vehicle for my wife.

Jojo
3/27/2016

"Best Service Advisor"

I have been going to Prestige to service my car for many years. Recently I have had the pleasure of working with Chris Furbacher and I have to say that he is the absolute best to deal with. He is honest and takes the time to thoroughly explain to you what needs to be done to your car. He always calls me back and responds to my inquires in a matter of minutes. As a woman who does not know that much about the workings of a car, I completely trust him and his recommendations. If you are looking for an honest and trustworthy service advisor to take care of your car, make sure you book an appointment with Chris!!!

EMART1972
3/27/2016

"Back To Back World Class Customer Experiences"

I purchased a new 2015 C300 last year from Jeff Chun. This year I returned for assistance in selecting a second vehicle - an SUV. Jeff is professional and always a pleasure to do business with. He listened carefully to my needs and found the right fit for me - a CPO 2013 ML350. I returned to Prestige because I knew Jeff would work with me to find the perfect fit. The process was seamless and I drove away in my ML the same day (and this all happened after work same day in a couple of hours). I have had two back to back excellent experiences with Jeff at Prestige - and I will return again for my next vehicle. Jeff is a true professional who takes a vested interest in making sure the experience is no less than perfect. I highly recommend Prestige Motors -I have had nothing but great experiences there.

kgovea
3/23/2016

"Great experience"

We were very please with the whole process. No time wasted. I was in and out of the dealership and happy with my new lease.

Reviews of Jeff Chun