Prestige Motors Inc

755 State Rt 17 South,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Prestige Motors Inc Info
About Prestige Motors Inc

We are proud to be an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, based in Paramus. Prestige Motors, Inc. is a part of the Prestige family of dealerships located in New Jersey. At Prestige, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our New Jersey dealerships have been serving the tri-state area for over 40 years. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealerships through the years. Prestige Motors, Inc. not only meets customer expectations, but excels in going above them.

About Prestige Motors Inc Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Peony411
5/15/2015

"Service oriented and professional! "

I read the comments of others from several Mercedes Benz dealership and from Prestige. I chose Jeff Chun because of the favorable and positive comments about him. I had a good experience dealing with Jeff. I highly recommend his professionalism and expertise.

vidyasingh
5/01/2015

"excellent "

Jeff Chun worked very hard together on getting me a great deal on my new fiancéd vehicle. Jeff was very patient and understanding, and answered our questions and concerns. Jeff worked along with Kristin Mascola on giving us a great deal and worked with us until the deal was closed. Both was very friendly and very cooperative. Everyone at the dealership was also very friendly and courteous. Thanks to everyone, we do enjoy our new financed vehicle.

Alex1975
4/29/2015

"Superb Experience"

Jeff Chun gave me unbelivable deal on the new lease. The whole process was quick and easy. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and knowledgable. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

tarakamm
4/24/2015

"Very dishonest and very disappointing"

While the Mercedes product is solid, this is not where you want to buy or have your vehicle serviced. I bought a certified pre-owned C300 from this dealership. My front bumper kept coming loose and didn't look right. They fixed it twice, trying to tell me it came off when I had my car washed (not unless it was put on with bubble gum, I am pretty sure bumpers are supposed to be secured). THEN - I went too close to a belgium block and scraped the undercarriage - now the bumper was hanging off and there was no repairing it. They told me it would cost me $2600 to fix and they were "willing to fix the light for free and a good gesture" * side note, when I actually had the bumper fixed by a reputable repair shop, they told me the light was just out of the socket, not broken, and that was evident from first blush, even before taking off the old bumper*. So - I took it to Nash Auto in Clifton (VERY honest people). They told me and showed me - the bumper had been put back on a number of times with gobs of glue and mismatched phillips screws (seriously?, they were supposed to be clips), and some areas were NOT even attached. They also showed me there had been obvious evidence the car had been in a front end collision. When I had prior asked for all the records of the vehicle from Pretige months prior I was met with "NO! You were given what you needed before you bought the car". Soooo stinkin shady and dishonest. Its just disappointing because Mercedes is a good product, but this dealership is what I would expect from a used car dealership near the airport :( Oh and btw - Nash put on a BRAND new bumper and painted it for $1600 - a thousand less!

EMART1972
4/23/2015

"My New Car Purchase Experience"

I had a truly best in class customer experience at Prestige Motors. Everyone was very professional and took a true interest in assisting me. My sales representative Jeff Chun was thorough and took the time to make sure that my purchase experience was a very positive one. Jeff listened carefully, showed me several options, and found the perfect vehicle for me. He is a true professional and I will definitely return as a repeat customer. I also must say that Kristin Mascola in finance was fantastic. She truly took interest and time in assisting me with my purchase. The gentleman who gave me the vehicle overview, Mario Bodoy, was diligent and his knowledge of the vehicle features was very impressive. Overall I feel that Prestige has assembled quite the "All Star Team" and my experience was best in class.

lngo79
4/23/2015

"best car purchase experience"

We decided to work with Jeff based on the stellar comments from dealer's rater.com, and it was a great decision. Jeff is such a wonderful professional to work with. He helped us find the GL450 with all the features we wanted and with a great price! He has everything set up when we pick up the vehicle. The whole process was very smooth and efficient. We have purchased 6 new cars for the last 15 years. The experience with Jeff at Prestige Motors is definitely the best car purchase experience that we have ever had. We highly recommend Jeff Chun and Prestige to any customers who want to have a pleasant experience in their next car purchase.

Robert Texidor, Eddie Jones

TAdams
4/20/2015

"Joe Puga is Simply AWESOME!!!! "

Back at Prestige for another Mercedes after visiting Ray Catena and MB of Caldwell. Why did I waste my gas and time going anywhere but to Prestige!?!?! Once again, Joe Puga SURPASSED my expectations! He was attentive, patient, great customer service, friendly, and best of all, it didn't even feel like I was purchasing a vehicle. He is simply amazing, including quite funny! He will keep you smiling and comfortable throughout the entire process. Another great deal, another great time, and another great purchase!! I will be back in 2016 when my other lease is up, and trust me, I'm only going to Prestige this time. No need to shop around!!!! Prestige and Joe all the way!

Davidcar
4/17/2015

"Seamless process with Jeff and crew "

Jeff and the team were a delight to work with. , they made the process so easy and welcoming for us . He was honest , personable, sharp, and seasoned to say the least .

jlevine123
4/15/2015

"Turned in old vehicle and got a great deal on a new ML350"

I went in to see Phil at the recommendation of a prior client. I had a leased MB which was in very poor condition. Phil put me into a new ML350 and got me an amazing deal with respect to my prior vehicle damage and mileage issues. I highly recommend asking for Phil Campbell when you go to Prestige Motors in Paramus.

TanyaS.
3/24/2015

"Phil was extremely helpful and we loved working with him!"

We went in looking to trade in our car and we were considering the option of a used car. Phil was so helpful and spent time with us showing us all the cars that we were considering. After spending some time going over different options Phil was able to place us into a 2015 model and we were more than thrilled. He was patient, extremely helpful and really took the time to get us into the car we really wanted. I would recommend Phil to any of my family or friends. We will continue to work with Phil in the future!

Reviews of Phil Campbell