Prestige Motors Inc

Victor Varga, Sales Consultant, Prestige Motors Inc

Victor Varga

"The Best Ever!!!"

- Mercedes

I am not a type of person who writes reviews on websites but I really had to write a review for this time because the service that Jeff Chun provided us was the best!!! We went to the dealership pretty late but everyone at Prestige welcomed us and Jeff explained us about the car in every single detail. My friend introduced Jeff to me after receiving a great service and I could see why she was so pleased as well after having a nice conversation with him. Jeff and Kristine, the finance manager, together worked very hard to get the price I wanted. And because Jeff and Kristine both took care of my case with extreme care, I was able to drive the car home the next day! If you are thinking about getting a Mercedes, I definitely recommend Prestige Motors and especially Jeff! :)

November 30, 2016

"Perfection! Premium Customer Experience"

- SShaw

The dealership was quite busy during the holiday event but that didn't stop the entire staff at Prestige from providing the luxury car experience one expects from Mercedes Benz. The salesman were all busy but all were very pleasant. I can't say enough about the level of service from the General Manager Harrison Jones, he was the Absolute Best! He had me at Hello, his level of commitment and dedication was apparent to see from the start. It was comforting to know the General Manager was fully committed and genuinely cared. Harrison introduced my Husband and I to our Sales Consultant/Client Advisor Jeff Chun it was The Perfect Match! Jeff is poised, professional and easy to talk to not to mention extremely knowledgable. After asking only a few focused questions he understood exactly what I was looking for. Jeff found me a beautiful car with all of the details I asked for. I went home and took pics my neighbor said we looked like a Mercedes Benz commercial. Thank you Prestige!

November 30, 2016

"Very professional and stress free "

- 363ny

A big thumbs up for Victor Varga @ Prestige. We did a factory order and was able to do the bulk of the transaction over the telephone. Victor was super professional which made for an easy and time efficient transaction. Highly recommended!