Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Andy Luna

August 18, 2017

"pleasant experience"

- bill

Okay maybe I am a little premature in my rating but, I have to start now. Roy Silveira was my sales associate, and I have to say he made the whole experience easy. I am in my 70's and have bought many cars from various places, this was by far the best negotiating and processing of all. Thanks to Roy and also the mgr. and the finance closer. Roy I am glad to tell anyone of your expertise and pleasant attitude. I am sure your closing rate is high and I can attest to your friendly and helpful attitude. I really hope this is the way your service dept. operates , see you soon.Thanks again , Bill Silvia Fall River Ma

August 11, 2017

"Want great service go to Pride Hyundai of Seekonk"

- stevec49 Verified Customer

Top notch professional and courteous service from Service Manager, Finance Manager, girls in front Office and from Chris who helped me and my wife feel at home on our purchase!

Chris Antone

August 10, 2017

"Best car-buying experience EVER!!!"

- TobiZoei

We ended up at Pride after an exhaustive search for a new car. Roy grabbed us in the parking when we were just about to give up and he actually listened to our needs. Not once did we ever feel like he was taking advantage of us. He heard us and steered us in the right direction. Not only did he put us into something that was affordable, he nailed it with matching us to what we wanted/needed. The car is in AMAZING shape for a 2014, it was spotless and we have honestly never been happier with any other vehicle we've ever purchased. I feel like we made a friend with Roy and we could tell he had our best interest at heart during every step. The dealership itself was clean, everyone was friendly and it felt like a family atmosphere. All the staff remembered us when we went back to pick up the car. It was not a stuffy atmosphere at all like you experience at some dealerships. Roy has created lifetime customers with us. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Pride. Roy and his team rock!!!

Other Employees : Fred Royce, Mamoos