Putnam Subaru

Dan Dishart, Sales Consultant, Putnam Subaru

Avery Diamond, Sales Consultant, Putnam Subaru

Avery Diamond

June 23, 2017

"Daniel delivered my dream car"

- Rena

Worked with Daniel Dishart. Coming from Sacramento, I worked with Daniel through email. He was professional and respectful of my wishes in corresponding only through email. He made a worth while offer that got my attention to come on down and check the car out. When we arrived, the car was ready to go - washed and gas tank filled. The establishment was welcoming (with greeters at the door) and clean. Daniel was very patience in answering all of my questions and my husband's questions. He explained all the major features and even during his lecture on the radio he synced my iPhone to the car. I did not feel rushed during this process at all. I left the dealership satisfied with my purchase.

June 12, 2017

"Great for women buyers - Ask for DAN"

- Melissa

I had been shopping for the WRX STI's up and down California coast. After some in-person experiences where sales guys would talk to my guy friend but not me, the buyer, and other horror stories online of dealers belittling or trying to talk female buyers out of their car of choice, I was intimidated. I found Dan's ad on Craigslist and began inquiry via phone text. Didn't even want to give him my first name worried pricing wouldn't be advantageous to a girl buying a performance car (statistically proven to be true). Dan was attentive, respectful, and all business in a good way. I did a lot of homework and research, and worked with multiple dealers. It was so easy working with Dan, he even called out missing features other dealers didn't mention when they gave discounts - which all turned out to be true! He beat out the deals that my car buff guy friends had negotiated through their contacts, after that I knew I had a good deal and didn't even want to try for lower - we all gotta make a living and this guy deserves his! Dan knows his stuff, and just made the whole shopping experience easy and fun. Even more than that, he gave me a free stick shift driving lesson and tons of tips on how best to start out with the car. For any woman who's wanted a fun car but not a high pressure or intimidating buying experience, do your homework and find a straight-forward dealer like Dan to make car shopping what it should be - exciting to bring home a new car and new adventures!

June 10, 2017

"The best of the best. "

- kids143

Dan is Very helpful with all my questions. Always ready to answer and explain. Accomodating, pleasant, well knowledgable about the car (wrx). Easy to talk to and easy easy to reach.

Customer Lounge Area