R&B Auto Sales Inc.

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Overall Rating N/A

R&B Auto Sales Inc.
R&B Auto Sales Inc. Info

"Tried to up sale me twice, When calling on phone hard to..."

Tried to up sale me twice, When calling on phone hard to find salesman, Not a very professional lot or shop. If I could I would deal with someone else. Promised one thing and changed mind. Did not call me back when promised. Inspection of there vehicals is very poor.

Brad?

"I have purchased two vehicles from Brad. the first was..."

I have purchased two vehicles from Brad. the first was rusting severely and the other has had quite a few brake and drivetrain problems. The worst part has been the vehicle my fiance purchased from him, he pushed the sale harder then had ever in the past. it had problems from the time we pulled it off the lot we didn't even get to drive it for almost two weeks because the boost wasn't working and the rpm's went up and down rapidly. A month after the vehicle was "repaired" the motor lost oil pressure and we found out it had engine sludge, we had purchased an extended warranty for an extra thousand dollars but it didn't cover sludge. well its been about four months and $769.74 we have a vehicle, but the kicker is that he never sold her car he traded her for so he is now seeking $175.00 for past dew tags. He has been informed of all these issues and he has offered no kind of help with these issues. between my purchases and friends and family he has sold 6 vehicals with a net of approx. $70,000.

Brad Moyer