Rallye Acura

Anthony Pergolizzi

William Tsevas, Sales Consultant, Rallye Acura

William Tsevas

June 23, 2017

"Great Experience - Julio very Helpful!"

- JC

Recently purchased an RDX. Reception was extremely cordial and working with Julio made the entire process easy, comfortable and smooth. He's extremely knowledgeable and clearly cares about the brand and his customers. Great experience all the way through.

Julio Herrera

June 23, 2017

"Anthony Pergolizzi - Best in the Business"

- MChemick

If you are looking to purchase/lease an Acura, do not waste your time and head to Rallye Acura!!! I leased my first vehicle from them over 10 years ago. The fantastic experience I had then was enough to stick with me throughout the years leading me back to the dealership. I walked into Rallye to shop for either a 2017 TLX or a 2017 RDX. I was introduced to Anthony and immediately felt welcomed and at ease. He took an extraordinary amount of time helping me choose what vehicle was right for me. We drove both cars and I was given a comprehensive over view of all features and specs on each car. I spent at least 2 hours with Anthony the 1st evening pinning down the car I wanted and discussing numbers. While I believe Anthony was giving me very fair numbers, I knew the deal I wanted and was tenacious about finding it. (whether it was at Rallye or else where). I explained this to Anthony and he pushed as much as he could for me on my lease deal. When I explained that I wanted to continue to price out the vehicle with other dealerships, he was professional and polite. At no point did I feel like I was being pressured or mislead!! I went on my way and did my research. While I spoke with 2 other local dealerships, I found one to be completely dishonest in our interactions and the other lacked the customer service and the overall professionalism that Rallye exudes. One of the dealers came in under the Rallye price so I reached back out to Anthony. He was determined to make me part of the Rallye family again and went to bat for the numbers I needed. Well, he came through! We made the deal... but my experience didn't stop there. He worked diligently to provide me with all my paperwork, setup my insurance, registration and anything I could possibly need as I traded in a Honda to them. The transition was seamless!!! When I picked up the new vehicle and he had another customer waiting, he continued to make me a priority while we reviewed the featured of the new car. From top to bottom, my purchase with Anthony at Rallye Acura was the best experience I have had with any dealer or salesman. I will be sure to return to Anthony in the future and recommend him not only to you the reader, but to my family and friends. PS- I brought my dog to pick up the car with me and she even liked him!! I think that speaks louder than this entire review :)

Anthony Pergolizzi

June 22, 2017

"Service -- first oil change"

- Donald Pirone

I was very pleased with the professional, friendly and efficient service that Chad provided. I was also very pleased with Mathew Mishanie, the sales person I worked with last year and as such, my son contacted Matthew and leased an MDX.

Matthew Mishanie