Randy Wise Auto Mall

Assistant Sales Manager

April 28, 2017

"Wise Buyers"

- Rebecca Vivian Colon

My husband and I set out to buy a small used truck on a Saturday morning. A lot of dealerships and used car lots are closed on saturdays, but not Randy Wise. We had gone to two other places but Randy Wise was the end of our journey. A very happy journey. We had awesome sales personnel to guide us through our buying process and they were informative, friendly, so helpful and I have never had an easier time purchasing a vehicle new or used. They get an A+.

April 20, 2017

"2014 Buick Encore"

- Emahlau

Eric came to my house to appraise my trades and arranged for them to be picked up, I would highly recommend him and Randy Wise!

April 19, 2017

"Happy Sonata "

- Ashley Carto

Jim Johnson is an awesome guy!! It was my 1st visit to a dealership and it was a pleasant one to say the least. He answered any question that I had. He made my car buying experience simple. He made sure I found a car to fit my needs. Very friendly dealership. I would highly recommend Jim Johnson at Randy Wise Auto Mall!!

New 2017 Lincoln Continental, $52561