Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

140 Reviews of Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

June 16, 2017

"Nice job"

- KGSumm

Meet Evynn last Saturday after sending an internet request to Nolan (who responded very quick). They were really busy and she got the keys to the Ram 1500 we were looking at. It was a nice truck but when looking at it it was just to long with the 6.4 bed. She said we can try to find that truck in the 5.7 bed. We contacted her on Monday morning with the specs we needed and the color we finally decided on by that afternoon she had found it and had it all lined up. Since it was coming from another dealership it arrived on Wednesday and we drove it off the lot that day. Evynn was great to work with and was really knowledgeable about the truck which was good since this is our first dodge. So far so good. Love the truck.

Tim Hall
June 13, 2017

"Great Service, flexible and affordable"

- TJ

I was recently shopping for a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and looking for a Big Bear Special Edition. I found just what I was looking for and Randy Wise online and reached out via their web portal. After a few quick emails they handed me over to their Jeep Specialist, Curtis. Indeed, that he is. Long story short, after looking at the Jeep on a Friday, he and his wife met my wife and I two days later on a Sunday afternoon with all of the paperwork ready to go. This saved us a 200 mile trip and totally worked in our schedule. Thank's Curtis and Mary for taking some of your Sunday to meet with us. That Sunday was a beautiful day and they were on their way out for a ride in their Rubicon that is lifted with sweet tires and too many features to list, he really is a Jeep guy. Lastly, they sincerely offered to meet up with us over in Hart and show us the ropes on the sand dunes.... I'm hoping we get a chance to take them up on their generous offer later this summer.

Other Employees : Jamie O'Keefe, Nolan Mikloski
Jun 13, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for the awesome review! Enjoy the summer in your beautiful new Jeep!

May 04, 2017

"Used Wrangler purchase "

- Sheri P

I purchased a used Wrangler from this dealership. I worked with Evynn Browning and she was fantastic! She is knowledgeable, pleasant and VERY responsive. I contacted her on Monday, and by Wednesday I had my Wrangler. We communicated primarily via email since it is easiest for me, and I never waited more than a few hours for a response to a question. She found all of the features I was looking for and even had the car delivered. The process couldn't have been easier and I got a great deal! I would highly recommend Evynn and the dealership, and I'll be looking her up when I'm in the market for my next car.

May 04, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for the awesome review Sheri! We're always happy to make things easy and convenient for our customers. Enjoy your beautiful new Wrangler!

April 19, 2017

"Very Professional and Knowledgeable!"

- cmoon

Over the years I have been a loyal customer to this location. Curtis Lanter is very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles and takes the extra time to make sure his customers are making the right decision as to what will work best for them and their families needs. His follow up is excellent too! My experience with the Service Dept was also top notch. Work was done in record time and the follow up was also very good. This is a great place to go. Located just off of I-75 and worth the drive if you are looking for a fantastic dealership. Highly Recommend.

Eugene Newman
Apr 19, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for the great review! We're glad that you continue to have great experiences with us and we look forward to helping you in the future!

April 06, 2017

"New vehicle purchase"

- Carcrazy

Purchased new vehicle from this dealership, salesperson very knowledgeable and thorough, handling trade and delivery of new vehicle, would highly recommend to friends and family!

Apr 06, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for the kind words! Evynn is a great asset to our team! We look forward to helping you in the future!

April 04, 2017

"Syracuse Customer"

- MIchael Duger

I drove from Syracuse to purchase a Ram 1500 which I love. I called Evynn on Friday (who is a Rockstar by the way) and she gave me a great deal on the new Ram and the dealership got me exactly what I wanted for my F150 trade in. I picked it up on Monday. Easiest purchase I ever made. No hidden fees or numbers just straight talk. I've purchased many vehicles over the years and this was the best experience for me EVER!! Also Jamie who handled all the paper work was exceptional also. Very professional and did not over explain things.I will be calling them in the future when I am ready to shop again. Thank You!

Apr 04, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Michael, Thank you for the awesome review, We're proud to have Evynn and Jamie on our team! We really appreciate you making the trip out to see us and look forward to helping you again in the future!

April 03, 2017

"Lease Trade In. "

- Alexacrazygirl

We have worked with Evynn Browning and Tim Hall for many years. We searched high and low to find them at Randy Wise thankfully. They are both the most considerate, helpful, and knowledgeable folks. There is so much work done behind the scenes that we have no idea about and the two of them make it look like a piece of cake. They are so pleasant to work with. You feel at ease immediately and do not have to question anything. When you find people like them you can't imagine working with anyone else which is why we folliwed them to Randy Wise. Thank you both for the best experience in leasing and buying Chrysler, Dodge, and Ram vehicles. You truly are the BEST!!!!!

Tim Hall
Apr 04, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the awesome review! We're proud to have Evynn and Tim on the Randy Wise Team!

March 03, 2017

"So smooth!"

- Auddie426

Evynn Browning made this deal so easy and smooth for us. She worked with us to make sure the timing was convenient. She responded quickly to our questions and we are extremely please with how professional she was. Thank you!

Mar 09, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much for your review Auddie! We look forward to helping you in the future.

February 28, 2017

"Amazing buying experience-Go to Curtis Lanter for a sale"

- Tyler Beardsley

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Clio is a great place to buy a new or used vehicle. Super friendly staff that can solve all of your automotive needs. It doesn't matter if you purchased a vehicle from them or not they treat you like family and give you good prices. If you are looking to buy a car ask for Curtis Lanter and let him know I sent you. My name is Tyler Beardsley and Curtis made my buying experience feel awesome. Jamie O'Keefe is a super friendly guy that will hook you up with outstanding warranty and protection packages for your new car. I would recommend investing into the lifetime warranty. It is definitely worth the money. This was my first new car buying experience and I can't say enough good things about Curtis and the dealership. I highly recommend Randy Wise in Clio to others and let Curtis Lanter take good care of you on your next automobile purchase.

Jamie O'Keefe
Other Employees : Kathy the receptionist is very nice and gets you to the right spot in a very timely fashion.
Mar 09, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for your awesome review Tyler, We're thrilled that you had such a great experience and we look forward to helping you more in the future!

January 16, 2017

"Great Service from all staff (especially Leonard)"

- B.RaChelle

Leonard is a very honest person. He was very patient with me and very easy to work with. He helped me find a great Jeep (that I absolutely love) and made sure I had all of the incentives I could possibly qualify for. I've already recommended him to family and several of my friends. The manager (Peter) was also very patient and did some great negotiating with the back for me.

Leonard Gottler
Peter LaFontaine
Jan 30, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for the awesome review! Leonard and Pete are both great assets to our team, we're thrilled that you had such a great experience and look forward to seeing you in the future!