Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4239 W Vienna Rd, Clio, Michigan 48420
Open Now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

137 Reviews of Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

April 19, 2017

"Very Professional and Knowledgeable!"

- cmoon

Over the years I have been a loyal customer to this location. Curtis Lanter is very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles and takes the extra time to make sure his customers are making the right decision as to what will work best for them and their families needs. His follow up is excellent too! My experience with the Service Dept was also top notch. Work was done in record time and the follow up was also very good. This is a great place to go. Located just off of I-75 and worth the drive if you are looking for a fantastic dealership. Highly Recommend.

Eugene Newman

Apr 19, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for the great review! We're glad that you continue to have great experiences with us and we look forward to helping you in the future!

April 06, 2017

"New vehicle purchase"

- Carcrazy

Purchased new vehicle from this dealership, salesperson very knowledgeable and thorough, handling trade and delivery of new vehicle, would highly recommend to friends and family!

Apr 06, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for the kind words! Evynn is a great asset to our team! We look forward to helping you in the future!

April 04, 2017

"Syracuse Customer"

- MIchael Duger

I drove from Syracuse to purchase a Ram 1500 which I love. I called Evynn on Friday (who is a Rockstar by the way) and she gave me a great deal on the new Ram and the dealership got me exactly what I wanted for my F150 trade in. I picked it up on Monday. Easiest purchase I ever made. No hidden fees or numbers just straight talk. I've purchased many vehicles over the years and this was the best experience for me EVER!! Also Jamie who handled all the paper work was exceptional also. Very professional and did not over explain things.I will be calling them in the future when I am ready to shop again. Thank You!

Jamie O'Keefe
Apr 04, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Michael, Thank you for the awesome review, We're proud to have Evynn and Jamie on our team! We really appreciate you making the trip out to see us and look forward to helping you again in the future!

April 03, 2017

"Lease Trade In. "

- Alexacrazygirl

We have worked with Evynn Browning and Tim Hall for many years. We searched high and low to find them at Randy Wise thankfully. They are both the most considerate, helpful, and knowledgeable folks. There is so much work done behind the scenes that we have no idea about and the two of them make it look like a piece of cake. They are so pleasant to work with. You feel at ease immediately and do not have to question anything. When you find people like them you can't imagine working with anyone else which is why we folliwed them to Randy Wise. Thank you both for the best experience in leasing and buying Chrysler, Dodge, and Ram vehicles. You truly are the BEST!!!!!

Tim Hall

Apr 04, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the awesome review! We're proud to have Evynn and Tim on the Randy Wise Team!

March 03, 2017

"So smooth!"

- Auddie426

Evynn Browning made this deal so easy and smooth for us. She worked with us to make sure the timing was convenient. She responded quickly to our questions and we are extremely please with how professional she was. Thank you!

Mar 09, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much for your review Auddie! We look forward to helping you in the future.

February 28, 2017

"Amazing buying experience-Go to Curtis Lanter for a sale"

- Tyler Beardsley

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Clio is a great place to buy a new or used vehicle. Super friendly staff that can solve all of your automotive needs. It doesn't matter if you purchased a vehicle from them or not they treat you like family and give you good prices. If you are looking to buy a car ask for Curtis Lanter and let him know I sent you. My name is Tyler Beardsley and Curtis made my buying experience feel awesome. Jamie O'Keefe is a super friendly guy that will hook you up with outstanding warranty and protection packages for your new car. I would recommend investing into the lifetime warranty. It is definitely worth the money. This was my first new car buying experience and I can't say enough good things about Curtis and the dealership. I highly recommend Randy Wise in Clio to others and let Curtis Lanter take good care of you on your next automobile purchase.

Jamie O'Keefe
Other Employees : Kathy the receptionist is very nice and gets you to the right spot in a very timely fashion.
Mar 09, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for your awesome review Tyler, We're thrilled that you had such a great experience and we look forward to helping you more in the future!

January 16, 2017

"Great Service from all staff (especially Leonard)"

- B.RaChelle

Leonard is a very honest person. He was very patient with me and very easy to work with. He helped me find a great Jeep (that I absolutely love) and made sure I had all of the incentives I could possibly qualify for. I've already recommended him to family and several of my friends. The manager (Peter) was also very patient and did some great negotiating with the back for me.

Leonard Gottler

Peter LaFontaine

Jan 30, 2017 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for the awesome review! Leonard and Pete are both great assets to our team, we're thrilled that you had such a great experience and look forward to seeing you in the future!

December 27, 2016

"Curtis is the best..........."

- Shorty

Hats off to Curtis Lanter and the entire staff at Randy Wise in Clio. Just picked up my third vehicle from Curtis and couldn't be happier.

Dec 27, 2016 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for the great review! We're proud to have Curtis on our team and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

December 13, 2016

"Very helpful and informative"

- Mr. Curious

I called and spoke to Richard. While I am not currently in the market to buy, Richard was very helpful and informative. He never made me feel pressured or uncomfortable for calling with no commitment. When I am ready to buy my next vehicle, I will go see Richard.

Richard Boelk
Dec 13, 2016 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad that we could help you out and we look forward to helping you more in the future!

December 01, 2016

"Tiffany was very helpful to me!! "

- Courtlynn825

I was looking to get out of my used vehicle and into a new one for a certain price. Tiffany Kaad absolutely bent over backwards for me trying to make this happen! She found me a couple of different options actually. Little did I know, my credit wasn't exactly where it needed to be. I decided to wait six months and try again. When it is time, I will be going to see Tiffany!

Tiffany Kaad
Dec 02, 2016 -

Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for the kind words! We look forward to seeing you soon!