Ray Catena Jaguar of Edison

Frank Nodarse

April 20, 2017

"Efficient and Easy"

- Jaguar

The experience I had at Ray Catena Jaguar of Edison was painless. The dealership is very efficient and Alan Burnside offered so much of his knowledge about the car in such a pleasurable and non pushy way.

April 10, 2017

"Jim is the MAN!"

- KmistryMD

We recently purchased a Jaguar F-Pace S from the Ray Catena Edison dealership and it was a great experience. I initially looked at all the cars in stock online and called the dealership with the cars I was interested in test driving. They assigned me to Jim who was fabulous in explaining the different models and options. After the initial test drive Jim kept in touch with me and sent me the spec sheets on additional models for consideration. We finally decided on a demo model that we liked. Overall, we consider Jim as part of the package since he brings so much value to the buying experience. Craig the sales manager is also a wonderful person to deal with. We highly recommend both Jim and Craig for anyone looking for great service.

April 09, 2017

"James Mull - A Sales/Lease Consultant & A Gentleman "

- Bhupesh Desai

A search of my next "luxury" truck brought us to the Ray Catena Dealerships in Edison. I had done some research, but was undecided. At RC Jaguar, we were introduced to Jim. We checked out the Discovery Sport and the Jaguar F-Pace, and Jim took us for a test drive in both. He explained not only their salient features, but also the intricate technical & mechanical details. I returned to the dealership twice with questions, and for an additional test drive. Each time, Jim treated us with the utmost respect and patience; at no time did I perceive ANY pressure. One singular determining factor of why I got what I did - Jim Mull - his outstanding customer-focus, honesty, integrity, and consummate professionalism are truly exemplary. JT and Danny were also very helpful.

2015 Porsche Cayenne